United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 11/13/2011   Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 am

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome another great night of great wrestling. We have a great card for everyone tonight including two tag team matches that will definitely bring the house down."

Brad Blood: "That's right we have father versus daughter, we have Ray Kamaura with a still undetermined partner going to face the team of Andrew Hunter and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson... Things are certainly going to heat up tonight."

Jim Jackson: "Well then it's prudent we get things started before the fans burn the place down... LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Thesqu10

The arena lights up with a blinding white light. "The Chase by Illy" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with white smoke. Blue, White and Red spotlights scatter around the arena and then shines on and follow Chase O'Brien as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans.

Chase O'Brien: "Alright now.. Let's all just calm down. I'd like to think that my debut match was a success. There was just one little mishap. Yeah.. A cheap shot from Crusade. But I guess that's what I get for being to trusting. I suppose good sportsmanship doesn't exist in this line of business."

Chase O'Brien looks into a crowd booing Crusade, with a smile.

Chase O'Brien: "It's funny.. Because moments before our match he came out and addressed you all as cowards. Now I find that hilarious because that's what he is.. A coward."

Chase O'Brien pauses and laughs before regaining his composure. A more serious face appears on his face.

Chase O'Brien: "Now the truth is I feel sorry for him. Abused by his parents. Molested by his priest. This guy is insane. Yes, insane as in.. Hello brain damage insane.. It's now actually no surprise to me that he's in a place like this."

Chase O'Brien looks towards the ramp.

Chase O'Brien: "I didn't come out here to poke fun. I came out here to deliver a message to Crusade."

Chase O'Brien pauses for dramatic effect. The crowd filling with suspense wondering what his next move may be.

Chase O'Brien: "I forgive you. Also I'd just like to let you know that if you wanted an autograph so badly, all you had to do was ask. In fact.. I'll sign one for you right now."

Chase O'Brien heads out of the ring and to the announce table. He pulls out a poster of himself and a pen conveniently placed. He then slides back into the ring.

Chase O'Brien: "To my numero uno fan, Crusade. You are not alone. Depression is a serious probably. Just know that there are plenty of people out there willing to help people in desperate situations like yours. Best wishes and I hope you get better soon. Your pal, Chase O'Brien!"

Chase O'Brien smiles as his theme song blasts over the arena speakers, making his way backstage.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Vehicu10

A blue 1969 Shleby Mustang Cobra GT500 rolls into the parking lot in top speed, screeching as it swerves and drifts perfectly into an empty parking space. The door opens and Colton Charles Cai Cobb steps out. As the camera pans we see Bob Bobbie standing there beside the parked sports car.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Well? Did you see Nikara anywhere? I am going to break each and every bone in his body, grind them to dust and then scatter them into the four winds."

The visibly trembling ULOL intern began sweating in fear as he replied.

Bob Bobbie: "I'm sorry Mr. Cobb but Mr. Nikara seems to be in hiding... He has not entered the building tonight."

C4 grabs Bob Bobbie by the collar.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "My sources say that he is here, are you saying that my more than excellent sources are wrong?! Maybe you are hiding Nikara... Well are you? If I find out you are, you'll be joining Nikara in the cemetery..."

Bob Bobbie: "I-I swear M-Mr. Cobb! I'm not lying! N-Nikara is not in the b-building tonight. You c-can even check the security c-cameras..."

Trembling in his pants, urine starts running down Bob Bobbie's leg and trickles into a pool surrounding his feet.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Oh for the love of... God dammit... You're lucky your pee missed me you little turd. Now I'm going to check those security tapes and if you are lying... You'll be peeing blood the next we meet... Understand?"

Bob Bobbie nods as C4 releases him and storms into the building to check the security tapes as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Behind12

The Camera opens to show Allister King and Shadow Callahan having a cigarette in the locker room. They put them out before talking

Allister King: "Seriously, Goodfella and Schwarz think they can now do whatever they want just because Manolo is back? Really? Are they that lost without him?"

Shadow Callahan: "A classic case of the blind leading the blind."

Allister King: "But they aren't blind. They are just lost and helpless sheep being lead by a shepherd in a business suit right off a cliff. I would look like clouds falling from the sky as the shepherd has a good laugh at the expense of his flock."

Shadow Callahan: "Good metaphor but you fail to acknowledge the success of that shepherd."

Allister King: "I know Manolo. He isn't a bad guy, its just he is blinded by greed. He also has an enormous ego."

Shadow Callahan: "Like you don't?"

Allister King: "I don't have an ego. I am just oozing with confidence. Confidence is coming out of every orifice. I have confidence up to yin yang. No ego here."

Shadow Callahan: "Really? A guy walking about calling himself the king doesn't have an ego. Interesting."

Allister King: "I am as humble as the morning sun bitch."

Shadow Callahan: "Really? I will ask you this. Who was it that led us to success?"

Allister King: "Me of course."

Shadow Callahan: "Point proven. Shadow 1 Allister 0."

Allister King: "Yeah like you think it was all you."

Shadow Callahan: "It was both of us."

Samantha King: "Like you to could ever do anything right without me."

Samantha walks into view of the camera wearing her ring attire.

Allister King: "What do you expect? Stand in the corner and look pretty?"

Samantha King: "Well caring after you is a full time job and thank you for the compliment."

Shadow Callahan: "She's right. Caring after you takes more effort than looking after a new born and she does do a lot for us."

Allister King: "Lies, Slander and Blasphemy!! She is an ornament only to be looked upon and never actually used."

Samantha King: "What was that?"

Allister King: "Nothing dear."

Samantha King: "Damn right it was nothing."

Shadow Callahan: "We all know who wears the pants in that marriage?"

Samantha King: "We do. Did I ever tall you about the time I walked in on Allister wearing one of my dresses and singing Pretty Woman?"

Shadow Callahan: "HAHAHAHAHA!"

Allister King: "Well at least I didn't get beat up by my younger sister when I was younger."

Shadow Callahan: "Hey! Leave my sister out of this, ya dress wearing tranny."

Allister King: "At least I wasn't beat by a woman."

Samantha King: "Is that so now? Didn't I make you tap out the other day when we were practicing for my match tonight?"

Allister King: "I went easy on you ya know. Didn't want you breaking a nail and going PMS on me."

Samantha pushes Allister to the ground and locks in cross arm breaker.

Samantha King: "Tap bitch!"

Allister King: "Honestly I am enjoying this. And because you are a woman you have a few obvious weaknesses."

Samantha King: "Like what?"

Allister rolls around a bit and grabs Samantha by her breasts

Allister King: "Squeeze! Squeeze!"

Samantha lets go and kicks Allister in the face

Samantha King: "Idiot!"

Allister quickly reacts by pulling down the wrestling tights of Samantha exposing her underwear

Allister King: "Revenge!"

Samantha King: "What the hell are you doing? You think its funny to show people your wife's underwear?"

Allister King: "What? NOOOOOO I forgot Shadow was here."

Shadow Callahan: "Don't worry, I will look away."

Shadow turns away like a gentlemen as Allister looks into the eyes of an angry Samantha.

Allister King: "Uh Oh!"

Samantha King: "You are in for a world of hurt now."

Samantha pulls up her tights and kicks Allister continuously in the family jewels

Allister King: "Domestic Abuse!! Call 911!"

Shadow Callahan: "I see nothing!"

Allister King: "Sammie think of the future kids!"

Samantha Stops

Samantha King: "Damn it. You always use that on me."

Allister King: "Take your anger out on Aurora tonight. Just don't hit her face. She is pretty hot. You know what you could do? Strip her, Strip yourself then start Lesing the fuck out. While you are at it. Ask if she would might having a threesome."

Samantha King: "Okay."

Allister face lights up with joy and his eyes have a certain twinkle in them

Allister King: "Really?"

Samantha King: "Of course not ya sick bastard!"

Samantha starts kicking Allister in the ribs

Samantha King: "I am not some kind of slave you can just order around."

Allister King: "Okay okay just stop."

Shadow Callahan: "Sam, I hate to break up this lover's spat but your match should be starting soon."

Samantha King: "Oh sorry, thanks Shad."

Shadow Callahan: "No problem. Good Luck!"

Samantha leaves the room to head for her match

Allister King: "Where you just flirting with my wife?"

Shadow Callahan: "You are indeed an idiot."

Shadow walks over Allister and leaves

Allister King: "I think she broke my ribs. Someone hear me. I need to use the bathroom!"

The camera fades to black as Allister tries to crawl to the bathroom

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Aurora10VSLucha Loco 11/13/2011 Samant10

Jim Jackson: “We got some lovely woman action going on now! Aurora Borealis going against Samantha King! This one I’m sure will be exciting as some of the toughest of the women’s division go head to head!”

Brad Blood: “Two hot women fighting each other are always exciting! Hoooo! Enough chit chat let’s get this thang onnn!”

Jasmine Lee: “This match is scheduled for One Fall!! Introducing first, Aurora Borealis!!”

Tarja Turunen's ''I walk Alone'' begins to play as the arena goes dark, Blue and green lights shines throughout the arena and a mist covers the floor. The beautiful Princess of the Arctic, Aurora Borealis, comes gracefully out from the backstage arena, wearing a white cloak and stands on the entrance ramp. She begins walking down to the ring with whistling from male audience members. She walks up the steps and enters the ring. She drops to her knees in the centre of the ring with her head down and arms wrapped across her chest. She removes the cloak, raises her head and gives a cruel yet seductive smile.

Jasmine Lee: “And her opponent, Samantha King!!!”

Soundgarden's Black Rain begins to blast from the PA system as Samantha Collins makes her way out to the entrance ramp. She stands and lights a cigarette before heading down to the ring. She drops the lit cigarette and stomps it out before entering the ring.

Jim Jackson: “Well…”

Brad Blood: “Yes they both look ready for this one … yada yada … let’s just get this one started!”

Jasmine Lee: “The referee for this match will be Don Q. Hotte!! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!!!”

Jim Jackson: “These two women looking to tangle it up in the middle of the ring but Borealis surprises Samantha King with a hard chop to the chest. I don’t think we’d need microphones for that hard impact! That echoed around the whole arena! And Borealis continuing with the hard chops to the chest!! King backed up into the corner and Borealis looking good starting this one off!”

Brad Blood: “King? I thought this one was a woman on woman match? Unless you’re saying Allister King is a woman!”

Jim Jackson: “You know exactly who I’m talking about you idiot! But in case the people at home are unsure then I am in fact talking about Allister King’s wife Samantha King. So there you have it!”

Brad Blood: “Touchy! Borealis with King backed up in the corner. Borealis looking to continue with those chops!! But I think Samantha King has had enough as she blocks an attempted chop! King now mounting a fightback!! A boot to the midsection stuns Borealis! A nice jawbreaker there from King!! Borealis now in a vulnerable position!! King steps back and runs forward with a big clothesline there that knocks Borealis to the canvas!! I think the power on that clothesline would be enough to take even Humperdink down!!

Jim Jackson: “There sure was a lot of power behind it! Samantha King with the shoulders down!!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!!”

Jim Jackson: “Only a two count as Borealis manages to kick out! King deep in thought as she plans out her next attack! Samantha King bringing Borealis to her feet but Borealis just poked King in the eye!! That is an instant disqualification surely!!”

Brad Blood: “Don Q. Hotte was cleaning his glasses as she did so!! King acting up trying to get the referees attention!! Borealis quick on the clean-up though as she quickly DDTs King into the canvas!! And now Hotte happy with his clean glasses sticks them back on that big nose of his! Borealis must’ve had just a slight glimpse of Hotte not paying attention to the match!!”

Jim Jackson: “Don Q. Hotte is a good man and referee but his sight is something to behold! It’s a wonder his opticians don’t prescribe him new glasses!”

Brad Blood: “I got two things to say! Marcus! Troy! Hotte is a good man and at the same time useful to him! Even if Hotte doesn’t even know it!”

Jim Jackson: “Borealis in control of this matchup now anyhow. Borealis picking up where she left off with Samantha King in the corner of the ring! With the clothesline she sends King to the opposite corner and she follows behind!! As King hits the corner Borealis follows up! AND A NICE DROPKICK RIGHT TO THE FACE BRINGS KING TO HER KNEES!! Borealis now landing some nice fists to the temple of King! Aurora Borealis with the headlock now hoping to squeeze the life out of Samantha King!!!”

Brad Blood: “King though not having any of it as she is determined to power out of it!! King with the elbows to the midsection of Borealis! Borealis releases her hold and King lets fly those fists of fury!! Borealis backs up and she backs up into Don Q. Hotte!! His glasses have fallen to the floor!!! Borealis notices Hotte is distracted once again!! And she mounts a fightback against Samantha King! And she pokes King in the eye once again!!!”

Jim Jackson: “Pleeease!! Someone has to do something about this!! Hotte is still looking for his glasses and he’s nowhere near them. THEY’RE BEHIND YOU HOTTE!!”

Brad Blood: “Oh no they’re not! Hehe!”

Jim Jackson: “Hey wait a minute!! Borealis just purposely stood on Hotte’s glasses!! Surely he will DQ her for that!!”

Brad Blood: “Borealis is apologizing profusely though!! Hotte heard the crack of his glasses and Borealis seems to be doing a good job of fooling him into thinking that it was a complete accident!!”

Jim Jackson: “This is an atrocity!! Borealis now rolling up Samantha King who was still reeling from the SECOND finger poke to the same eye!! Borealis with a handful of tights all that leverage and all in front of Hotte!!! And he can’t see a damn thing!!”

Brad Blood: “Well he can see that Borealis has King’s shoulders down on the canvas as he goes down for the count!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!! Three!!!”

Jim Jackson: “Oh my …”

Brad Blood: “Now now Jim! This is a family show after all!! Or is it?”

Jasmine Lee: “The winner of this matchup via pinfall, Aurora Borealis!”

Jim Jackson: “Well I have never seen so much cheating going on in one match! Borealis took full advantage of the situation!!”

Brad Blood: “Hey look on the bright side! At least now Hotte will NEED new glasses now!”

Jim Jackson: “I suppose! Let’s hope we don’t have a repeat situation with Hotte again though!! Many wrestlers may take advantage of the old man after seeing what Aurora Borealis did here tonight!”

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2011   Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 am

"The Devil's Own" by Five Finger Death Punch blasts it way around the arena. As the main riff kicks in Fettel Marston appears at the top of the ramp. With a look of annoyance he storms his way down the ramp and towards the ring. Fettel walks around the ring and past the commentary area. He grabs a microphone from a stagehand and slides into the ring. He watches the crowd for a few moments and begins to speak. It is not clear which persona is currently in control untill he starts speaking.

Fettel Marston: "On behalf of myself and Brostar, I request a goddamn rematch with GoodFella and Schwarz! I don't know why these two attacked us but I want to know why! And not only that but Brostar and I will beat them down so much, THEY'LL wonder why we beat them to a bloody pulp!

The expression on Fettel Marston's face changes to a more darker. serious and angrier expression.

Dad: "GoodFella and Schwarz! You two had better listen up and listen good! You two made the biggest mistake of your lives last week.... now ... under my leadership we will destroy you both untill you are only little stains on the floor. Unless you can somehow explain your reasons right now .... I'm a reasonable man! I'm a talker rather than a fighter! So before anymore punches are thrown let's see if you can actually talk your OWN way out of this little predicament you've so needlessly put yourselves in!"

"Show Goes On" plays as Brostar appears onstage and storms down the ramp and into the ring he grabs a mic of his own and speaks.

Brostar: "GoodFella and Schwarz!!! You two a couple of cowards, attacking us from behind, and thinking you will not suffer any consequences, well I'm sorry to disappoint you both because when me and Fettel get our hands on you, we will make sure you pay for what you did to us."

Brostar: "Leon tonight you and I will face, and tonight I'm not in a good mood so I'm sorry but you will get your ass kicked tonight."

Brostar says as he leaves the ring and heads to backstage.

Fettel Marston and Brostar look at each other and the titantron. After a while Fettel Marston gives up waiting and begins to speak.

Dad: "Fine. You obviously cannot! Therefore I request a rematch! We can wait until next week for a reply but know this GoodFella and Schwarz! You. Will. Lose.... terribly! Come on Brostar we have training! We must make sure our vengeance will be swift and most of all destroys the two cowards who daren't show thier faces!"

Fettel Marston leaves the ring and makes his way back up the ramp back to the backstage area.

ARE YOU FEELING GAY?

DO YOU FEEL LIKE GOLD?

IF NOT THEN WE HAVE THE ICE CREAM FOR YOU!

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Golden10

Available in stores now!

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura, The leader of the DWMA, begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air. He jumps off of the ropes and picks up a microphone.

Ray Kamaura: "I need a tag team partner, so if anyone is man enough to be my partner come on out."

Ray Kamaura pauses

"Ninja" by Machinae Supremacy plays in the arena as Yuki Monotomo walks out to the ramp. He puts the microphone to his mouth as fans cheer.

Yuki Monotomo: "Ray, we've had our differences. But you did bring me here so I owe you one match."

He stops and puts up his index finger.

Yuki Monotomo: "ONE match. If we win, I'll consider rejoining the DWMA. What do you say?"

Yuki waits for Ray's reply.

Ray Kamaura: "How dare you think I want YOU as a partner. You shold have just taken a step back and let me have my chance. I brought you here and I made you a champion! So the thanks I get in return is 365 days without another title shot. Here is some news for you, during our match at the PPV, I HELD BACK."

Ray Kamaura stops and holds his index finger up.

Ray Kamaura: "ONE match. That we will win. You have a deal."

Ray extends his hand for a shake.

The ninja in blue walks toward the ring and rolls in under the rope. He stands in front of the giant and shakes his hand. He smiles at him as he laughs a little bit.

Yuki Monotomo: "Deal. And I won't even call out out on the holding back thing. Even if I don't believe you for a single, solitary second."

Yuki laughs and moves out of the begins heading up the ramp before Ray has a chance to speak.

Yuki Monotomo: "I'm gonna go get ready for the match. I still remember some of that tag team stuff from being in the DWMA, so I'm gonna go break some of your dummies in the DWMA's training room. Okay? Okay. I'll see ya at the match, partner!"

With that he leaves the ramp and heads backstage to prepare for the upcoming tag match.

Ray Kamaura smirks and walks out of the arena.

The scene opens up with Jim sitting on a bench in his locker room, a book covering most of his face with a small trail of smoke rising from behind it. The amount of focus can be seen on his eyes as he slowly turned to the next page, the sound of knocking interrupting him. He shifted his focus to the door before back to his book.

Jim Rival: "Enter."

He didn't bother looking up from his reading material as he listened to the door open and shut behind whoever it was, flipping the page again before speaking without even bothering seeing who it was.

Jim Rival: "What is it you need."

Jim Rival's eyes widen as the general manager of ULOL steps in.

Marcus Troy: "I will keep this short and simple... I need not remind you that you must look after Raven tonight Mr. Rival. If anything should happen to her, I SHALL hold you responsible. Take care of Shogunsen and Connoly tonight... I want them to know what it feels like to cross me and Raven."

Marcus Troy doesn't even wait for Jim Rival to answer as he exits the room just as quickly as he enters as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Brosta10VSLucha Loco 11/13/2011 Leonhi10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next we have the return of Leon Hinomoto! He'll be taking on Brostar tonight."

Brad Blood: "You mean Bro-loser. Hinomoto has this in the bag"

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Brostar!"

"Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco plays as Brostar comes out and raises his hands as he walks down the ramp and runs into the ring, he goes up to the second turnbuckle raises his hands again, Then he jumps off with a backflip.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, Leon Hinomoto!"

Artifical Fear's metal cover of "Song of Storms," without the music box playing, blares out of the speakers as Leon walks down to the ring. He stops before the ring and if people are cheering, throws his grey fedora into the crowd, otherwise its on the ground. He then dramatically pulls of his trentchcoat, drops it on the ground, and enters the ring.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Sully S. Calawag. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Stiff high kick on Leon Hinomoto by Brostar who has evidently been watching some old AJPW tapes recently. Spinning back kick from Brostar. Brostar uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Legsweep out of nowhere."

Brad Blood: "Can something really come from nowhere? I mean could something that came from nowhere really exist? Since it came from nowhere it should be nothing."

Jim Jackson: "Leon Hinomoto elbows Brostar in the face to break a hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Brostar goes down. Flying cross body off the top rope!"

Brad Blood: "Oh right on target! Brostar goes down! Is this an early win for The Rainman?"

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Kick out by Brostar at two. Brostar reverses a waistlock. Brostar crushes Leon Hinomoto with a running senton. He hooks the leg..."

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Only a two count there and The Rainman kicks out. Some grappling between the two men going on... What the? Brostar gets a hammerlock?!"

Jim Jackson: "Leon Hinomoto elbows Brostar in the face to break a hammerlock. Leon Hinomoto scores with a back heel kick on Brostar. Brostar fights out of a grapple. Flying elbow from Brostar."

Brad Blood: "Oh man right on the face! That knocked a couple of teeth loose... Brostar tries a cover but The Rainman has his foot on the bottom rope."

Jim Jackson: "Wait what's that coming down the ramp?!"

Brad Blood: "IT'S A MASKED GORILLA?! I KNOW THAT GORILLA! IT'S WALTER TIBERIUS FUNK!"

Jim Jackson: "Walter Tiberius Funk enters the ring! The ref makes a break for it scampering to safety!"

Brad Blood: "Big swing by Funk! Brostar dodges and bounces on the ropes!"

Jim Jackson: "Walter Tiberius Funk catches Brostar in mid-air and slams him down into the canvas! The referee is calling for the bell!"

Brad Blood: " "

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by disqualification, Brostar!"

Jim Jackson: "Walter Tiberius Funk has Brostar up on its shoulders... Brostar slips free! Leon Hinomoto slips behind Brostar and has him in a full Nelson... Funk throws a big right... BROSTAR SLIPS FREE AND FUNK HITS HINOMOTO BY ACCIDENT!"

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh, the monkey is now furious! He pounds on his chest roaring!"

Jim Jackson: "That's an ape Brad, ape! Not monkey. Brostar tries to escape but is caught by the ape. Oh! Big right rocks Brostar! Brostar crumples to the canvas. Walter Tiberius Funk climbs up to the top turnbuckle... HE LEAPS! FETTEL MARSTON JUST PULLED BROSTAR OUT OF THE RING! FUNK HITS THE CANVAS! Marston just saved his partner as Brostar & Marston makes a hasty retreat."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2011   Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 am

'Map Of The Problematique' by Muse starts playing throughout the arena, suddenly a wall of flames shoot up across the stage floor, after a few moments Raven Connoly emerges through the flames. She has the ULOL Campeón no Masculino draped over her left shoulder, she looks around the arena with an evil smile before she makes her way down the ramp. The crowd erupts into loud boo's and hisses, so loud that its almost deafening, Raven laughs as she makes her way down the ramp. She slides into the ring and waits a few moments before she starts to speak.

Raven Connoly: "Well, that is a lot of hate. It's seems like you would all realize, especially now, that you can boo all you want, but I'm not going anywhere. As a matter of fact, I'm on track to become the next ULOL Primo Ultimo."

Audience Member: "Yeah, because your a god damn cheating slut!!"

Raven smiles and shakes her head.

Raven Connoly: "Oh yes, that's right, because the only possible way I could win the ULOL Primo Ultimo would be by cheating."

Another Audience Member: "No, your also fucking Marcus Troy!!"

Raven Connoly: "Alright you inbred fucks, why don't I lay this all out so you can understand it. Before I came to ULOL, I had already been world champion in two other federations, and I never lost either of those titles, the federations folded. I won my first world championship when I was 19 years old, half of you are still living in your parents basement at 19 years old. I came here and I was a fan favorite, the most popular face in this company. I won the ULOL Campeón no Masculino and the Correa Grande Del Oro, I was ULOL's very first double champion. I also never lost either of those titles, they were stripped from me, and when I came back, the first thing I did was win one of them back, which I still have. Now not only am I the bad guy in your eyes, I'm the most hated person on this roster."

Raven smiles as she looks around the arena.

Raven Connoly: "You idiots still don't get it, don't you see my point? Don't you see the pattern here? I'M FUCKING FANTASTIC NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!! The simple truth is it was just a matter of time before I became the number 1 contender for the Primo Ultimo, because I'm the best there is. It doesn't matter how I win, what matters is that I win. Now of course now all of you brain dead waists of life are trying to say the only reason I'm the number one contender is because I'm fucking Troy? Which, of course I am, and I'm fantastic at that too by the way. I think it's quite clear that I would have been the number one contender regardless, because as I have proven every damn night, over and over again. I'm the god damn BEST in the world at what I do, I'm the god damn BEST at EVERYTHING I do. The sooner all of you out here, and all of you back in the locker room realize that, the better it will be for everybody."

Raven drops the mic and slides out of the ring. The crowd erupts in boos, Raven holds her arms out to her sides and flips off the fans as she makes her way up the ramp.

As Raven is just about to reach the stage 'Shut Me Up' by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, white t-shirt, and a long black leather coat, the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly around his waist. He is walking on his own, but the large metal brace is still on his left knee, his body once again covered in bandages. He stops in front of Raven with a glare on his face.

Connoly: "So you're the best are you, the best in the entire world. Well, those are mighty strong words don't you think angel? However, I am inclined to agree with you, you have proven that your a force to be reckoned with. I do think you may have failed to remember a few key points though. The most important being if it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be a Raven Connoly."

Raven glares at Connoly as she crosses her arms.

Connoly: "Hey, I remember that look, it's like you're 13 all over again. You can glare at me all you want, but it's the truth Rave, I made you, I trained you, I'm definitely responsible for this new mean streak of yours, you certainly didn't get it from your Mother. Now, I'm pretty damn proud of you. However, last week you came out here and had the nerve to threaten me. Now I am not going to let that slide Rave, no one threatens me. Now I was more than happy to stay out of your way and let you do what ever you want, I was even going to let that crap you pulled the the PPV slide. It would seem though, that you're getting a little to out of hand for me to ignore. So just like I had to do when you were a little girl, it looks like I need to knock you back to your senses. So that's what I'm going to do tonight with Shogun, I'm going to smack some sense into you. So you can ride your high horse all the way into the ring tonight, but once we get inside, I'm going to knock you down a few pegs Rave."

Connoly smirks as he turns and disappears backstage. Leaving Raven standing there seething as the scene fades.

Oriental Spices stand outside their locker rooms, Little Wang locks the door and turns around looking at his partner.

Little Wang: "This is but just a beginning for a new chapter in our career. It's not the end for Oriental Spices but a hiatus... When next time we get together, we shall have enough experience to dominate the tag team division."

Little Wang hands the key to Nao Fook Mi who pockets it.

Little Wang: "Singles division here we come... I guess we'll also be facing each other in the near future huh? Well good luck Fook Mi."

The midget wrestler offers his hand out to his partner.

The oriental beauty also known as Nao Fook Mi accepts Little Wang's hand.

Nao Fook Mi: "When next we meet, we shall have success in the singles division... I would be lying if I said I won't miss our team, but this is the road we need to take to get stronger. I shall be waiting for the time when we shall compete in the ring together again as partners Wang. Until next time."

With that, both wrestlers turn around and walk opposite ways as the scene fades to black.

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Behind10

Lex Lexington spots the gargantuan wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man snacking in the buffet table alone. He quickly runs in hoping to get an interview.

Lex Lexington: "Excuse me, TMOM? Might I have a few moments of your time?"

The big man turns around, his stare stops Lex Lexington in his tracks sending chills down the interviewer's spine.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "What? To play me as the villain? To make me look bad? To twist the truth so that that hypocrite Q becomes the victim in all this? NO! I don't think I shall grant you an interview. In fact I'll give you up until the count of three to bugger off or I shall squash you like a bug."

Lex Lexington doesn't wait for The Morbidly Obese Man to start counting as he runs for his life as the scene fades.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Connol10&Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Shogun10

VS

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Jimriv10&Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Ravenc10

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a tag team match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Connoly!"

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, white t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. He pauses on the top of the ramp, a confident smirk on his face as he scans the crowd. He walks down the ramp and the slides into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Connoly still has that brace on his left leg, one wonders if it's a good idea for Connoly to get in the ring right now with the condition he's in."

Brad Blood: "Are you kidding me, Connoly is bad ass, he isn't going to let a sore leg keep him out of the ring."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, his partner, Shogun Shogunsen!"

"Hybird Stigmata-the Apostasy" by Dimmu Borgir hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is screamed Shogun bursts out from the hind the curtain to the roar of cheers mixed in with boos. The wrestler has the same golden belt around his waist. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and faces his opponent.

Jim Jackson: "Shogun teaming up with Connoly for the first time tonight, neither of these men are known for working well with others. We'll see what will happen here tonight."

Brad Blood: "I'm sure Connoly will get tired of Shogun's whining at some point and knock him out."

Jasmine Lee: "And their opponents for the evening. Introducing first, Jim Rival!"

"The New Cult King" by Mushroomhead erupts through out the arena as Jim makes his way to the ring at a slow pace. A black background with only the golden outline of a cross leaning back is all that appears on the titantron, occasionally flickering in an almost violent fashion. As Jim finally makes it to the ring he takes off his button down shirt, placing the black armband bearing the same cross back over his left arm before entering the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Another interesting team here, Jim Rival was cheated out of the number one contender spot for the ULOL Primo Ultimo by Raven Connoly, and tonight she is his partner. I wonder if Rival will really be able to put that behind him?"

Brad Blood: "Well, since Raven is now involved with Marcus Troy, I think he has no choice but to put it behind him. "

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, his partner, Raven Connoly!"

'Map Of The Problematique' by Muse starts playing throughout the arena, suddenly a wall of flames shoot up across the stage floor, after a few moments Raven Connoly emerges through the flames. She has on black spandex pants, a red and black corset, a black cane with a silver dragon design handle resting on her shoulder, and a long black coat that splits at her waist, once in the middle of her back, and on both sides, forming four tails that dance behind her as she approaches the ring.

Jim Jackson: "And here's the woman herself, quite possibly the most hated person in ULOL. Quite a contrast to the Raven we knew a few short months ago."

Brad Blood: "These fans are idiots, this Raven is a thosand times better, and way hotter as well."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Well at least we know the referee tonight will not be an issue in this match. Look's like Raven and Connoly are going to start things out. Raven goes to hit a drop kick on Connoly's knee just like she did at the PPV, but Connoly blocks it this time."

Brad Blood: "Seems like a pretty predictable move, I'm a little disappointed in Raven. Connoly grabs Raven and whips her into the turnbuckle, Connoly charges and nails Raven with a big boot. Connoly not wasting any time here."

Jim Jackson: "Well, I think Connoly probably has some things he need to get off his chest. Raven with a quick kick to Connoly's leg sending him stumbling back. Raven hits an arm drag on Connoly. Raven Connoly uses a running dropkick into the corner followed by a monkey flip."

Brad Blood: "HAHA, Monkey, man I love Monkeys. Raven with a huracanrana sending Connoly crashing into the turnbuckle, that looked like it hurt!"

Jim Jackson: "Tag between Raven Connoly and Jim Rival. The Cross and Raven whip Connoly into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Right hand from The Cross on Connoly. Rival with a huge scoop slam on Connoly, hooks the leg!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Connoly kicks out, Connoly tries to make it to his corner but Rival grabs his bad leg and yanks him back. Wow, that was quite a scream from Connoly, that leg is still hurting him bad! The Cross hits a back kick."

Jim Jackson: "Rival going for a sleeper but Connoly counters by turning it into a jaw breaker. Connoly pulls a jumping piledriver out! How does he pulls this crap off!? Tag to Shogun Shogunsen. Hard impact Russian legsweep by Shogunsen. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go."

Brad Blood: "Reverse DDT on The Cross. Jim Rival avoids a Shogun Shogunsen avalanche, seems kinda early to be going for that anyway. The Cross tags out to Raven Connoly."

Jim Jackson: "Raven comes in a blazing with a back heel kick from Raven on Shogunsen. Diving headbutt from Raven, not much elevation. Raven goes for the win."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Shogun kicks out. Raven hits an arm drag on Shogunsen. Here come Shogunsen right back and backdrops Raven Connoly out of a piledriver attempt. Tiger bomb by Shogun Shogunsen, man, Raven is looking out of it. Shogun goes for an elbow drop but Raven rolls clear. Raven pulls herself up on the ropes."

Jim Jackson: "Wait, whats Rival yelling about, Don Q. Hotte turns around and the two start arguing. Wait, Raven just threw sand or something in Shoguns eyes, this is unbelievable, how does she get away with this crap?!"

Brad Blood: "Really Jim? She's blowing Troy, that's how. Raven tosses Shogun into the corner, looks like she's thinking taste of heaven. Rival looks like he's putting his hands up indicating he's done arguing with Don, convenient. Raven Connoly runs towards Shogun, does a cartwheel jumping into the air.., Wait, Connoly just pulled Shogun out of the way. Raven smashes into the top of the turnbuckle and flips over the ropes and tumbles to the arena floor."

Jim Jackson: "Don Q. Hotte goes to tell Connoly to get back to his corner, wait Jim Rival is climbing into the ring, Don Q. stops him and they start arguing again. Raven gets to her feet, BAM! CONNOLY HIT'S THE BLOODY SUNDAY!!"

Brad Blood: "Connoly rolls Raven back into the ring, Shogun goes for the cover!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Shogun and Connoly!"

Jim Jackson: "Raven screams at the top of her lungs as she slams her fists against the mat."

Brad Blood: "Wow, she's throwing a fit like a three year old. The Cross runs into the ring and clotheslines Shogun. Raven flies out of the ring and tackles Connoly. Shogun and Rival are beating the hell out of each other in the ring, and Raven and Connoly are doing the same out here."

Jim Jackson: "Raven with a knee to Connoly's leg, followed by three more, and Connoly falls to the floor, Raven grabs a chair and slides it into the ring. Rival grabs it just in time and nails Shogun with a chair shot. Thank god, here comes security just in time."

Marcus Troy: "Hold it right there, stop right now security!"

Brad Blood: "What the hell?! Ohh, Troy's on the titantron."

Marcus Troy: "Security you will stand down and return backstage immediately. What are you deaf, NOW OR YOUR FIRED!!!"

Jim Jackson: "This is ridiculous, security is returning backstage! Rival is relentlessly hitting Shogun with that chair. Raven grabs another steel chair and slams it down onto Connoly's knee. She does it three more times, I think Connoly has passed out from the pain."

Brad Blood: "Rival hits Shogun a few more times and then throws the chair down. He's leaving the ring, wait, he's stopping. Rival walks back towards Shogun. He pulls Shogun to his feet. Jim sets up Shogun in a torture rack before flipping [Shogun up and over into an Implant DDT executing a Waters of Nazareth!"

Jim Jackson: "Raven outside the ring laughing, Rival climbs out of the ring, Raven kicks Connoly in the head before she makes her way to the ramp. Raven and Rival make there way backstage smiling, this is ridiculous, something needs to be done before this gets out of hand!!"

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2011   Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:41 am

The scene fades into the backstage area of the ULOL arena. The camera is following ULOL's strongest superstar, 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson. Fresh off of last week's failure to gain contendership for any ULOL title, he walks down the hallway with a purpose. He turn down various corners until he stops outside a locker room. Without knocking, he enters. The camera follows through the door to reveal that UJJ has visited the locker room that belongs to the current Primo Ultimo champion, Andrew Hunter. UJJ looks at him directly in the eyes before closing the door behind him.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "So, it seems that management have given us the opportunity to kick the living shit out of Ray and whoever he chooses to be his partner tonight. What he did to us was smart. Making a statement and building himself up until the next 2 months are over. I know for one that I won't take it lieing down. And you have proven to me that you won't either."

UJJ picks up a steel chair and unfolds it. He sits on it as he continues.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "When i first read on the ULOL site that you became the ULOL Primo Ultimo, I thought it was my conscience playing a sick trick on me. But it wasn't. I don't agree with the way you 'won' the title Hunter. But I do agree that you are the rightful holder of it. I realised this once we were both down for a double countout a few weeks ago."

UJJ fixes his line of sight to the Primo Ultimo title, which is hanging on a hanger, on Hunter's cabinet. Next to his favourite brown jacket.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "How does it feel Hunter? How does it feel to be the big dog in this crazy kennel?"

UJJ looks at Hunter, but then glances back at the Primo Ulimo title as he awaits a response.

Andrew Hunter: "It feels like there's a target on my back. And I must admit, all I feel from, for once, not being to one taking aim at that target... Pure satisfaction."

Andrew takes a seat on one of the many, and by many I mean few, benches. Following Johnson's eyes, he finally seems to notice just where they're falling.

Andrew Hunter: "You know, I didn't expect this, but our match really did silence my critics. And I must say, even after every hit... I don't know, our match just gave me a sort of thrill I can't say I've had for quite a while."

Taking his eyes off of the Primo Ultimo and directs his gaze back at UJJ.

Andrew Hunter: "It'll take a lot more than one murder to make him shut up, and there's quite a line for my title at the current moment... Really, quite the hectic situation. As usual, in the crazy kennel, eh?"

He chuckles lightly before continuing.

Andrew Hunter: "I know what you've got your mind on. Tonight and every other night until you get it back, am I right? For now, how about we just worry about beating down the FUL-REEEEEEEEEETARD? Afterwards, I can defineately see talking to you for a little action."

UJJ looks at Andrew Hunter, then back at the Primo Ultimo title. He the finally averts his eyes from the ULOL's richest prize. He stands up and stands in front of Hunter.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "You're right. The one thing that I missed the most about this federation, is competing for the Primo Ultimo. I always wondered, when it will b my time to win it again, when will it be my time to rule the ULOL with an iron fist and reign for many months or even years. I'm positive that you have had the same thoughts Hunter."

UJJ extends his arm.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "But lets focus on tonight's match. Let's repay Ray with double the trouble. And give his partner and once over too.."

Hunter gies to shake UJJ's hand before UJJ speaks again.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "But I'm warning you Hunter, get in my way tonight, and I won't hesitate to start squaring off against you."

UJJ extends his arm again as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Beyond10

They breathed a sigh of relief when he unexpectedly began shouting an endless stream of questions and obscenities, without once repeating himself. They breathed another sigh of relief when he opened his eyes. Though disoriented and weak, he could recognize his compatriots, who have waited vigilantly at his side for him to recover.

This is the masked man who is the icon to millions. Even as he recovers his strength, he is the daring daredevil, the gilded grappler and the hotshot highlight of the ring.

He is the costumed crusader known only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. And he is hurriedly working to get back on the road.

Reporter: [You just woke up from a car crash! You gotta rest!]

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: [We cannot rest our people are free of that putrid pugilist porkchop! He somehow got into our country and enslaved everybody! We must fly in and save them! We must ask the UN to help us free our country!]

Reporter 2: [He got rid of the airport! We can't fly in!]

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: [What are you talking about!]

The masked man's countrymen begin to sob in frustration.

Reporter 2: [He closed down the airport and sold it off! There's no place for planes to land!]

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing staggers at the revelation.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: [How! HOW! HOW!]

The reporters share a sad look amongst themselves, before explaining via flashback...

Which takes us to a press conference, hosted by some very small, blue people, standing in front of an airport.

Smurf: "We thank the generous Morbidly Obese Man for this offer to sell us this piece of property. We went through a brutal war with the nation that once owned this airport, but we're willing to turn the page on this. So we've bought this property to help the Morbidly Obese - I mean, these people - pay some of the debts they have picked up, trying to rebuild their country. We have big plans for this place. Today, it's an airport, but tomorrow, we'll be building the new Smurf War Memorial Museum! Here, we will keep on permanent display the story of us Smurfs as we fought against impossible odds, and STILL came out on top to beat these bastards!"

Smurf 2: "This'll teach them to try fucking with a smurf again! Bring lube next time, bitches!"

The flashback is rudely interrupted, by a cry of anguish.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: [FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...]

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Andrew10&Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Unstop10

VS

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Raykam10&Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 Yukimo10

Jim Jackson: "Last week, Ray Kamaura threw a challenge and the result is a two on two tag team match."

Brad Blood: "Kamaura somehow was able to recruit his former stablemate Yuki Monotomo for this match despite their falling out."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall, Introducing first the team of Andrew Hunter and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson!"

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on his left, followed by the fans on his right, seeming to enjoy the spotlight. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle and staring into the audience.

"Black and White" By Bleeding In Stereo blasts over the arena as every single fan in attendance jumps out of their seats and cheers. "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, He taunts to the fans and scouts the entire arena.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the team of Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo!"

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura, The leader of the DWMA, begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air.

"Ninja" by Machinae Supremacy echoes throughout the arena. Fog rolls down the ramp as Yuki Monotomo walks slowly toward the ring. He blows a few kisses at some female fans from each ring corner.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! It looks like the Primo Ultimo Andrew Hunter and Yuki Monotomo will be starting out first. Hunter hits a dropkick on Monotomo. Hunter crushes Monotomo with a big legdrop. Hooks the leg..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Hunter wants to end this early unfortunately Monotomo still has gas in his tank. Hunter tags out to "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson."

Jim Jackson: ""Unstoppable" Jack Johnson enters the ring... Double team! Andrew Hunter and UJJ Irish whips Yuki Monotomo to the ropes... Double back body drop! UJJ slams Monotomo down. Big legdrop by UJJ... He hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood: "Monotomo manages to hang in there. He tries to reach for a tag... UJJ stops him and drags him back to the middle of the ring..."

Jim Jackson: "And "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson hits some punches sending Yuki Monotomo reeling. Irish whip by UJJ, but he misses a clothesline on the return. Dropkick by Monotomo sends UJJ to the canvas. Diving headbutt from Monotomo from the second rope..."

Brad Blood: "Tag between Yuki Monotomo and Ray Kamaura. The big man is in and he looks like he's ready to whoop some ass... More specifically UJJ's ass."

Jim Jackson: "Oh clothesline almost takes "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson's head off... Another clothesline by Ray Kamaura just as UJJ tries to stand... Running knee lift from Kamaura. He lifts UJJ up... Big piledriver on UJJ."

Brad Blood: "Oh! UJJ is seeing stars as his head is driven to the canvas. Kamaura, for the cover. This could be it..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura grabs "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson by the arm... UJJ counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tag between UJJ and Andrew Hunter."

Brad Blood: "Kamaura comes charging in just as Hunter enters... Hunter dodges at the last second and Kamura smashes into the corner! Oh Kamaura hit the turnbuckles hard..."

Jim Jackson: " Spinning bulldog in the corner, Ray Kamaura is down. Back heel kick off the second rope, Kamaura goes down. Andrew Hunter is on a roll. Hunter goes to the top turnbuckle... Senton splash connects! Hunter for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Kamaura kicks out at two! He battles his way up... Hunter tries an enziguri but Kamaura blocks it! Kamaura with a big right!"

Jim Jackson: "NO! Andrew Hunter dodges it! Ray Kamaura walks into a high dropkick from Hunter. Kamaura fights out of a grapple. He throws a big right but again Hunter dodges. He leaps into the the outstretched hand of "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson... He gets the tag!"

Brad Blood: "UJJ comes in with big swings... Kamaura is being rocked by huge punches. UJJ with a DDT... Oh! Kamaura is down! UJJ tags in Andrew Hunter... Hunter leaps to the top turnbuckle... UJJ holds Kamaura in place..."

Jim Jackson: "Andrew Hunter with a flying clothesline... RAY KAMAURA DODGES AND HUNTER HITS "UNSTOPPABLE" JACK JOHNSON! Hunter spins around... Ray Kamaura kicks Andrew Hunter in the gut causing Andrew Hunter to double over, puts his right shoulder to the back of Andrew Hunter's neck, grabs the back of their legs and quickly lifts them up. Ray Kamaura holds the pose for a few seconds and then falls onto his butt, crushing Andrew Hunter's neck on his shoulder."

Brad Blood: "IT'S KAMAURA'S FINISHER THE END GAME!!! HUNTER IS NOT MOVING! Kamaura for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Ray Kamaura and Yuki Monotomo!"

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura laughs out loud at his victory... "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson kneels over Andrew Hunter and checks on the champ.... UJJ helps Hunter up to his feet... Hunter prepares to leave the ring... "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson jumps up applying a three quarter facelock to Andrew Hunter slamming him down on the mat executing a Brutal JKO!"

Brad Blood: "What the?! UJJ just turned on Hunter! UJJ picks up the Primo Ultimo title and holds it over Andrew Hunter's lifeless body! What a turn of events..."

Jim Jackson: "Oh man... Our matches tonight ended with one party getting destroyed... Seriously... Rival and Raven's brutal attack on her own father and on Shogunsen, UJJ's sudden turning on Andrew Hunter..."

Brad Blood: "Don't forget the gorilla! It's a shame Fettel Marston saved Brostar... Tsk. And of course, Aurora Borealis and her not so ladylike actions..."

Jim Jackson: "What will be in-store for ULOL next week after the events that transpired tonight? Well tune in again next week to find out."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2011   Lucha Loco 11/13/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 11/13/2011
Page 1 of 1