United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:04 am

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Banzai10

Jim Jackson:  "Good evening and welcome ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages!  Be prepared to be awed by a plethora of wrestling matches that will keep you at the edge of your seats!  Joining me at ringside tonight is my partner Mick Mooney."

Mick Mooney:  "Aloha dudes and dudettes!  We're like gonna have an awesome night tonight.  Can anyone say COWABUNGA?!"

Jim Jackson:  "That we are Mick so we should really not keep the crowd waiting and get this show rolling.  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Separa10

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Inring10

"Shinigami" by Machinae Supremacy blasts throughout the arena.  A few excited cheers are heard from the crowd as Yuki Monotomo walks out onto the ramp in business attire, but keeping on his half mask.  As he strolls down the ramp, he points to groups of women in the crowd before stopping and giving one of the women the rose attached to his lapel.  He takes a long look at the crowd before bringing the microphone to his mask.

Yuki Monotomo: "Hello, LLP!  I really don't feel like I need to introduce myself, but I don't think I got a high enough reaction from you.  I am Yuki Monotomo from Tokyo, Japan, blah, blah, blah, other boring things.  Now then!  The reason I expected a reaction was that I was a wrestler at both the ULOL and NSFW.  I was quite known in both places."

Yuki pulls a note card from his shirt and begins to fold it into a paper airplane while he speaks.

Yuki Monotomo: "So anyway, no one told me about this and I missed my damn title shot.  This also explained why no one was at the NSFW and also why I got to watch everyone I wrestled with in a new federation while I was waiting for people to show up.  Oh well.  I should probably talk about how I'm going to win the title, which I really don't need to.  There's no point."

The sharp dressed ninja lets the paper airplane fly as he steps out of the ring and walks toward the barrier.  Some fans are reaching out while others are staying back.  He pretends to almost faint against the barrier and struggle to get to his feet again.

Yuki Monotomo:  "This is what I'm talking about.  I should have at least eighty-five percent of the fine women in this crowd attempting to tackle me.  That's why there's no point explaining how I'm going to win, which I will, if I don't have that audience screaming for me!  I need my female fan base!  I think I need to have a swarm of female nurses to take me out of this state of shock!  I need some ladies in my locker room, stat!  Cover me with your bodies to keep me warm because I think I'm starting to shiver!  I'll feel better if more than one girl helps me!"

Two girls step forward and Yuki motions them to come over the barrier.  After helping them over, he puts his arms over their shoulders, further the act of needing aid.  As the girls "help" him up the ramp, the screen begins to fade into the blackness that we all know too well.

Before Yuki Monotomo can exit the ring he is cut off by"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to look Yuki in the eyes.

Ray Kamaura:  "I find myself standing here in the middle of this ring and the only thing I feel right now is dumbfounded. Yuki Monotomo is back! The self-proclaimed "Ladies man" is here to grace our eye and ears with his pure talent."

The 7 foot giant makes his stature known as he looked straight down into Yuki's eyes. The tenson build as they continue to exchange glares.

Ray Kamaura: "I'm going to cut to the chase. Stay out of my way this time!"

Ray pushes Yuki knocking him backwards. The two floozies stumble a bit. Ray Kamaura then drops his mic and proceeds to exit the ring as his music is cued.

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Parkin10

The scene starts as a car speeds its way into the parking lot. It does a drift before coming to a stop perfectly into a parking slot, the camera zooms in towards car as the driver side door opens and a figure steps out of the car, revealing himself as "The One" Taufik.

Taufik: "Surprise! Happy to see me? That's right, I'm back and for those who don't know me let me introduce myself. My name is Taufik and I have been working around the wrestling independent scene, including for this establishment, a federation which is being run by Marcus Troy."

Taufik then moves a few step forward before continuing to speak.

Taufik: "The same Marcus Troy who destroyed an old federation that was once the best wrestling company around, United League of Lunatics. Now I have a message for you Marcus so you better listen and listen good. The reason why I'm coming back to work for you is not because I want to, it's because I need to. I will be "The One" to save this company from you and I'll taking my revenge on you for all the things you have done in the past that ended a great federation like ULOL."

Taufik then stops in his track as he reaches the entrance that leads to the building, he turns around and continues to talk.

Taufik: "I know after hearing what I've said your going to have a grudge on me or will punish me by putting the meanest and baddest person you can think off to do your dirty work but that's fine with me because those are just obstacles that I have to go through to get to you. I will see you when the time is right."

Taufik then walks into the building as the scene fades to black.

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Buford10 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Kamaur11

Cousin Buford VS Ray Kamaura

Jim Jackson:  "And we kick things off tonight with a match between Cousin Buford and Ray Kamaura, Kamaura had a pretty strong debut defeating two wrestlers at one go."

Mick Mooney:  "Who cares about the match dude, we have a special guest here at ringside tonight.  Let us all give a big aloha to the LLP World Champion Colton Charles Cai Cobb!  This will be totally AWESOME!"

Bond's "Explosive" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb is seen as the curtain rises with his back facing the crowd. He turns around with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he makes his way to the announce table ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He raises the LLP World Title above his head showing it off before he settles down beside Mick Mooney.

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to the announce table champ, it's an honor to..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Of course you should be honored to have my magnificence here at ringside.  MY deep baritone voice shall bring life to this usually droll announce table."

Mick Mooney:  "So champ why did you decide to grace us with your awesome presence tonight?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Why should I explain my actions to a mere peasant like you?  But if you should know, I'm here to check out this supposed Ray Kamaura.  I'm not worried mind you, I just want to see for myself what the hype is all about.  And I'm sure I'll leave here unimpressed."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first weighing in at 320 pounds and standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall.  Hailing from Mobile, Alabama...  What he lacks in wit, he makes up in raw ability. One of the most promising up and comers in wrestling today, and one of the greatest self taught technical wrestlers to hail from the Deep South...  COUSIN BUFORD!"

"Rough & Ready" by Trace Atkins begins playing as Cousin Buford makes his entrance, someone begins fliping the lights on and off for the most sub-spectacular light show ever.

Cousin Buford:  "Seriously people, if someone doesn't stop whoever that is, they're gonna trip the breakers."

Cousin Buford makes his way to the ring dressed in his typical worn out boots, ragged overalls, and stained t-shirt.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing his opponent for the evening.  Weighing in at 350 pounds and standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air.

Jasmine Lee:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  It will be interesting to see how well Cousin Buford's technical prowess will do against a brawler like Ray Kamaura and vice versa."

Mick Mooney:  "Well that Kamaura dude seems like someone who can power out of any hold that is applied to him."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Such ignorance but that's expected of an ignoramus like you Mooney.   For those too stupid to comprehend properly locked in submission move can negate whatever advantage strength an opponent has."

Jim Jackson:  "Well both men are cautiously circling each other.  Cousin Buford strikes first!  Buford hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Stiff high kick on Kamaura by Cousin Buford makes the bigger man stagger.  Spin kick by Cousin Buford to the face and he ends his attack with a hard back suplex on Kamaura."

Mick Mooney:  "An amazing onslaught by that hillbilly dude there...  Don't you agree champ?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Yawn~!  Oh wait the match already begun?"

Jim Jackson:  "Cousin Buford tries to lock in a sleeper hold but Ray Kamaura realizes it and quickly scampers away before the hold is locked in.  Buford walks into a trip. Fallaway slam by Ray Kamaura. Buford staggers to his feet but walks into a spike slam!  Kamaura for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "That fat excuse for a technical wrestler couldn't even lock in a sleeper...  If his waistline was smaller by twenty inches he could have executed that move perfectly.  Now look at my six pack, that's the lower torso a wrestler should have.  A fine specimen don't you agree?"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  Totally gnarly six pack Mr. Cobb, can I touch it?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Try it and lose your fingers you fruitcake."

Jim Jackson:  "Big lariat sends Cousin Buford to the canvas.  Ray Kamaura misses a big legdrop after stalling too long.  Buford retaliates with a big uppercut!  Irish whip by Buford sends Kamaura to the ropes.  Back body drop sends Kamaura to the canvas!   Flying cross body off the top rope by Buford!  He takes this chance to quickly lock in a Texas cloverleaf!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Tsk tsk tsk...  That hillbilly set that move up too close to the ropes...  What is he thinking?  Oh wait he wasn't!  Kamaura could just reach out and get a rope break."

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  Totally radical man!  And that was what Kamaura did!  You're like a psychic or something dude."

Jim Jackson:  "Cousin Buford with a hammerlock on Ray Kamaura...  Kamaura backs into the corner crushing Buford into the turnbuckles!  Kamaura lands a few heavy punches.  He sets Buford up on the top turnbuckle and climbs up...  Looks like a superplex is coming!  Kamaura lifts Buford up into the air!  Buford's legs is flailing about trying to stop the superplex attempt!  KAMAURA LOSES BALANCE AND FALLS FORWARD!!!"

KA-THUNK!!!  THUNK!!!

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa man!  Both wrestlers did head dive into the steel steps!  Total wipe out dude!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "And that folks is the result of incompetence in the ring.  You don't see me botching moves like that."

Jim Jackson:  "The referee realizes both wrestlers are out...  He starts the ten count."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Mick Mooney:  "Both men are like totally knocked out dude, they're not even responding to the ten count."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Four!  Five!  Six!"

Jim Jackson:  "Wait Kamaura seems to be stirring a little...  So is Buford!   They can still make it..."

Jack B. Nimble:  "Seven!  Eight!  Nine!"

Mick Mooney:  "That was one gnarly a swing from Kamaura!  He like almost knocked that hillbilly's head off!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "Ten!"

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura barely makes it into the ring! The ref is calling for the bell!  The match is over!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a count out... RAY KAMAURA!"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Tsk!  And I have clearly wasted my time here tonight.  So this is what the so-called monster Ray Kamaura can do?  Clearly he was over-hyped, he just won by count out.  It would take more than that to take this belt away from me.  Not like he had what it takes to do so in the first place.  Now if you lower lifeforms would excuse me I have to make my departure."

With that C4 removes his headset, picks up the LLP World Title and walks off to the back, all the time chuckling.

Mick Mooney:  "Well there goes the champ as the paramedics come in to check up upon the two wrestlers for possible concussions."

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Locker10
The scene starts with Taufik sitting down and wearing his elbow pad as a very hot Road Agent comes into the locker room by the name of Abby Stiller. She walks towards his direction and started the conversation.

Abby Stiller: "Good evening Taufik, I was the one who called you and ask for your presence here tonight. Remember that originally I said that you are going to face Bob Bobbie for your debut?"

Taufik nods his head in agreement as she continues to speak.

Abby Stiller: "Well I'm afraid to inform you that the card has been changed due to Bob Bobbie's injury. You won't longer be facing Bob Bobbie anymore."

Taufik calmly stands up and look into her eyes and replies.

Taufik: "And who has our esteemed General Manager chosen for me as a replacement opponent then?"

Abby Stiller: "Your opponent will be none other than Apocalypse. I wish you luck Taufik."

She then leaves the room, but before she closed the door, Taufik stops her.

Taufik: "Abby, you go tell your boss that I don't care what he does, if he changes the match or whoever the opponent he wants to put up against me. Tell him that he is just delaying the inevitable as I will still get him and save this company from his clutches."

Abby then nodded her head as she closes the door.

Taufik: "I guess word travels fast in here and that fool general manager views me as a threat pitting me against Apocalypse...  He's taking my words seriously."

The scene then slowly fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:05 am

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as smoke is bellowed out from smoke machines. Out from the smoke the figure of Marcus Troy, the general manager of Lucha Libre Puroresu emerges from the back. Dressed in a three piece Armani suit, he quickly strides down the walkway and enters the ring with a mic in one hand and a lit cigar in another.  A resonant boo echoes throughout the big top which Marcus Troy shrugs off with ease.  He waits for the boos to die down before he starts his monologue.

Marcus Troy:  "Hate me if you must but know this, without me you all would be home bored watching crap like Glee on the television.  Without me, you all won't be here watching a great wrestling show.  Without me you all wouldn't even have a spark of excitement in your lives.  I am the one who brings you the adrenaline rush you all crave.  You all shout your boos yet you are all here lining my pockets with your hard earned cash, so boo your hearts out."

Marcus Troy grins as his point is driven into the crowd and silence fills the big top.

Marcus Troy:  "Now on to business.  We have already crowned a LLP World Champion so now it is time for us to crown us tag team royalty.  That's right LLP shall be opening it's tag team division and on the next Banzai Ultimo I shall ask for wrestlers who wants to form a tag team to register for a tag team match that will decide the new tag team champions!"

The general manager snaps his fingers and a briefcase is brought into the ring by a production staff and opened.  Inside are two belts gleaming in all their glory.

Marcus Troy:  "There they are...  Aren't they a beauty?  Just as magnificent as the LLP World Title...  Registrations shall be held in my office on the next show, the match type for these belts shall be kept a secret until the night of the title match itself."

With that, Marcus Troy closes the briefcase and exits the ring heading to the back with the production staff following with the briefcase in tow as "Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing again on the speakers.

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Nopic11 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Taufik11

Apocalypse VS Taufik

Jim Jackson:  "Our next match pits the big Russian against Taufik who is making his debut here in LLP!"

Mick Mooney:  "The same foolish Taufik who mouth off against the boss which is totally uncool.  I think for once I will be like cheering for that Russian dude.  That Taufik dude is what we call an ingrate."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, weighing in at 400 pounds and standing at 6 feet 7 inches tall.  Hailing from Moscow, Russia...  APOCALYPSE!"

The Russian Folk song Korobeiniki echoes around the arena. The genre of the song changes as a Heavy Metal version of the song takes over. Apocalypse appears at the top of the ramp with his arms outstretched and with a huge grin on his face. He makes his way down the ramp and shakes some of the crowd's hands. He makes his way over to the ring and jumps up onto the ring apron. He steps over the ringropes to enter the ring. He then rips his shirt apart to take it off and he throws it into the crowd. He stretches in the ring while he waits for the match to start.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing next, weighing in at 236 pounds and standing 6 feet 4 inches tall, hailing from Singapore...  TAUFIK!"

Taufik makes his way to the ring to little fanfare.

Jasmine Lee:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble!  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Apocalypse charges in!  Big clothesline on Taufik. Vicious snap suplex and Tau goes down!  Taufik stands up...  Irish whip sends Tau smashing into the turnbuckles!  Big pumphandle slam by Apocalypse and Tau is down!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa, totally awesome moves by that Russian dude.  I guess that Russian dude wants to make up for his consecutive losses here in LLP.  He goes for the cover!"

Jim Jackson:  "Taufik gets a shoulder up.  Irish whip again by Apocalypse sends Tau to the corner...  Taufik avoids a Apocalypse avalanche. Tau hits a back kick and then takes Apocalypse down with a lariat!  Flying elbow from Taufik, barely hitting the target.  This time Tau goes for the cover!"

Mick Mooney:  "What a doofus!  He didn't expect he could easily take down a 400 pound Russian dude with just those lame ass moves..."

Jim Jackson:  "Taufik with an enziguri but it only makes the big Russian stagger a bit.  Apocalypse walks into a spinning heel kick stunning him.  Apocalypse blocks the suplex attempt. Apocalypse almost belly-to-belly suplexes Taufik through the mat.  He goes for the cover."

Mick Mooney:  "Aw bummer!  I though he had it there."

Jim Jackson:  "Taufik hits the turnbuckles hard as Apocalypse sends him into the corner with another Irish whip.  Back suplex off the top rope, Tau landed hard.  This could be it for the Singaporean!  Apocalypse for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  How did he kick out of that?!  Even that big Russian dude is surprised!"

Jim Jackson:  "Vertical suplex by Apocalypse. Taufik somehow staggers back to his feet...  Right into Apocalypse's waiting arms!  Double arm suplex by Apocalypse, Tau hits hard.  Apocalypse with a headlock..."

Mick Mooney:  "Crush his head like a melon!  Or any fruit!  I see the life draining out of that Singaporean dude...  That Russian dude has got this match in the bag."

Jim Jackson:  "Taufik pushes out of Apocalypse's hold. Tau hits an arm drag on Apocalypse. Taufik with an enziguri.  Taufik has Apocalypse down on the canvas. Taufik catches the opponent's right arm in a leg scissor, switching into position via an omoplata, he then wraps his hands around the opponent's face, pulling the opponent's head backwards applying pressure to the neck and shoulder executing the Taufik Crossface!"

Mick Mooney:  "Wha?  Where the hell did that Taufik dude pull that move out of?!  GAH!  STUPID RUSSIAN DUDE!  HE'S TAPPING!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via submission... TAUFIK!"

Jim Jackson:  "A strong showing by Taufik here in LLP in his debut match."

Mick Mooney:  "Strong showing?  He defeated a dude who doesn't have any wins yet."

The smoke machines start pumping a seemingly unnecessary amount of smoke into the big top tent entrance. 'Living Dead Girl' by Rob Zombie starts to play over the speakers of the big top. Red lights start to flash as people begin to look around, interest peaked by the unfamiliar entrance music. After a few moments a silhouette of a woman can be seen through the smoke. The woman starts to walk forward and emerges from the smoke. She has fire red wavy hair with black streaks through out, her hair hangs down just past her shoulders. She has on a red tank top, black and red tutu style skirt, black fish net stockings, and black leather wrestling boots with red trim that come up just below her knees. She has finger nail polish on that alternates back and forth between red and black. Her face is rather pale, which is enhanced by her dark red lip stick and black eyes shadow. She pauses for a moment and looks around at the crowd, the crowd suddenly realize that the woman is none other than Raven Connoly. The crowd erupts into a mixture of boos and cheers as Raven smiles and slides into the ring. She waits for a few moments until the crowd subsides.

Raven Connoly: "Well, I can see I have not been forgotten, that's good to know. So, I know what your all thinking, which Raven is this, the sweet, girl next store super face, or the vindictive super bitch. Well, your in luck, because I'm both now, isn't that awesome! That probably isn't really an accurate description either, let's see if I can explain this. After ULOL crumbled, I did a little stint in NSFW, then I decided to get away from the business for awhile, I went over to my Fathers homeland of Ireland. I found my Grandparents who live in the beautiful countryside of Ireland, and I reflected on the torrid series of events that are my wrestling career. I reflected, and I realized something, I was a complete psycho. A friggin' poster child for bi-polar disorder, except instead of having ups and downs throughout the day, I had enormous swings from one extreme to the other that would last for months, even years, as all of you witnessed. So that's right, yours truly, is a total psychopath, who probably should have been heavily medicated."

Raven Connoly:"Luckily, heavy medication was not needed, what was needed was for me to know my triggers, and to know that no one is completely good, or completely evil, you can be both. So here I stand before you, cured, if you treat me with respect, you get it back, if you treat me like crap, well then I will throw that right back as well. The classic do onto others routine."

Raven pauses and looks around the big top.

Raven Connoly: "So after my reflections, and discovering my self, I came back to the states, and back to my home in Chicago. As I was going through months and months worth of mail I found a contract for a new federation, a federation being run by no other than Marcus Troy."

The crowd erupts in boos and hisses, which seem to increase as the fans begin to remember Raven's past with Marcus.

Raven Connoly: "Yes, we all remember that I am quite possibly the main reason ULOL crumbled, and that is because of the relationship I had with Mr. Troy. I must admit I was surprised when I saw the contract from Marcus, because after ULOL folded I left Marcus without a word. So I signed the contract, sent it back, and drove out here without waiting for a call from Marcus to inform me whether or not the contract was even still good. As a matter of fact, I have still not seen or spoken to Marcus since I left. So I guess I'll find out tonight if I'm even actually employed here."

Raven smiles broadly as she looks around at the fans.

Raven Connoly: "Anyway, despite my craziness, I have come back to the thing I love more than anything in the world. This business, the business I was pretty much raised in, and I have a lot of work to do to make things up to all of you. So I'm here to once again to steal the show, and give you the best damn wrestling you've ever seen.  I may have come back to earth, but I also know I'm still a goddess in this ring, and I can't wait to prove it again."

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring.  She stops short outside the ring looking into her opponent later in the evening.

Christy Chase:  "One thing I couldn't deny is that you were the one wrestler that I looked up to Raven.  You were the reason I wanted to become a wrestler.  Seeing your matches, seeing you move inside the ring.  Whether you win or lose, I was always never disappointed in your performance.  Thus it is a great honor for me to be facing my idol tonight."

The rookie wrestler pauses and paces outside the ring, finally climbing up the steps and entering the squared circle.  A little starstruck and a little excited standing in front of her wrestling idol.

Christy Chase:  "Honestly I never imagined I would get a chance to face you Raven.  So whatever the outcome of this match I am very happy for this chance.  As like you, I also have something to prove, I need to prove that I belong here in the ring."

Christy Chase steps closer to Raven.

Christy Chase:  "I do not expect that I will beat you tonight, your skill and experience vastly surpass mine but who knows, maybe the improbable could still happen.  One thing you can expect from me is that I shall give it my all."

The young lass offers out a hand to her idol.

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the big house before The Beast (Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack) begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing a plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. After a moment of thought Crusade rolls into the ring, taking a microphone from the nearest ring hand.

Crusade: "I must beg your pardon, but did you just call Raven Connoly your idol?"

Crusade asks this looking at Christy as the crowd begins booing in obvious distaste of the religious monster.

Crusade: "Miss, I must tell you that you have placed your trust in a false idol. This woman Raven Connoly is a well known sinner and is full on nothing, but hatred and contempt! Why make someone who whored herself out, taking advantage of not only our great general manager, but the entire fanbase that had supported her throughout her entire career! She threw all of those things out of the window for a chance at adding a few more championships to her resume. One might call me slimy for my beliefs, or the way I conduct myself. But at least I am honest and straightforward with what I do. I did not come here to flip slop around on a whim!"

Crusade places a hand over his chest, where one might think the heart is held.

Crusade: "I am here to show people the truth! That there is a real idol out there to worship and love! That idol is the Great Deity! I may have last my championship match last week, but I showed the world how great and terrible the Great Deity's wrath can be. However, for the intelligent people of this community, there is hope for a peaceful solution! Simply come peacefully to the side of faith, and your pain shall be short."

Crusade turns to Raven Connoly, not concerned with the ever rising volume of boos from the people he considers to be his congregation.

Crusade: "Even you could change your sinful ways Miss Connoly! I have studied your work over the years. I know that your talents and people skills could very well benefit my program! However, if people like you continue to pollute the minds of my congregation, I will have no choice, but to destroy you, and you as well Christy, just like I did Chasm, and a plethora of opponents last week."

Raven instinctively steps between Crusade and Christy Chase.

Raven Connoly: "Did you hear what I said not 2 minutes ago. I make no excuses for my past, nor do I deny it. I did some horrible things in ULOL, I did betray my fans, I'll be the first to admit that. As I just said, I am going to make it my mission to make it up to them. Whats funny is I could have sworn I just heard you call yourself honest and straightforward, that is what you said right. I'm a sinning whore, and you're honest and straightforward. That's weird, because I could have sworn when I watched the last LLP I saw you lose your match, then attack the winner and dislocate his arm and slime your way into the title match, which you still lost, honest and straightforward indeed Crusade. Don't come out here and preach to me, it's been my experience that the most extreme bible thumpers, are usually the lowest most despicable people there are. Now, I do believe before you interrupted I was speaking to my opponent tonight."

Raven turns around and shakes Christys hand.

Raven Connoly: "I look forward to our match tonight. It will be my honour to face an up and coming talent such as yourself."

Raven smiles at Christy, then her smile drops slightly and a more determined look crosses over her face. She turns around suddenly and slaps Crusade across the face.

Raven Connoly: "If you ever call me a whore again I will make sure it is the last thing you ever do! You do not scare me one bit, you have a problem with me that's fine, but I will NOT stand by while you disrespect me and these fans!"

Raven glares at Crusade waiting for a response as the fans erupt in cheers.

Crusade rubs his hands across the place Raven slapped, smiling rather in a rather twisted matter before looking at her again.

Crusade: "I remember you having thicker skin than this Raven. And I think you seem to have a problem with your ears as well. I am quite straightforward with the fact that I will take any advantage possible in a battle. That means dislocating your shoulder if it gets me into a championship match. You don't know me yet Raven, but I know you very well. I know about everything that happened in ULOL. I know about people who flip flop from liking the fans, to ignoring them when it interests them. If you can't even admit to your WHORISH ways, I won't be able to take you very seriously when it comes to your claims of honestly and straightforwardness."

The grin on Crusade's face grows as he made sure to emphasis his stance.

Crusade: "I don't much care about whether you fear me or not. A lot of fear shows lack of guard. If you show me a weakness I will exploit it with all the power in my body and destroy you with it Raven. I do not think you have it in you to make the word whore the last thing I say. I am much better at wrestling than you seem to think I am miss. You may be a multi-time world championship winner, but I am a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain. Defeating you would do wonders for my career and the spreading of my teachings. So if you wish to oppose me, I shall have no choice, but to make sure it is something you regret. Also, I have an old friend of yours who is simply dying to meet you again. However, that reunion will have to wait until another time I'm afraid, I have many matters to attend to. Good luck in your match tonight ladies. It would be a shame to see either of you get hurt!"

Crusade laughs a cruel condescending laugh, before exiting the ring to the pure revulsion of the audience. As he begins walking out of the big top he turns around and waves at the women in the ring before heading behind to curtain without another word.

Christy Chase merely shakes her head at how sad the tirade of the man called Crusade was, she turns her attention back to her opponent this evening.

Christy Chase:  "That is probably the most abrasive person next to C4 here in LLP.  Anyway, I'll be looking forward to our match later Raven.  Until then..."

She takes a step back and hooks her arms around the top rope and flips herself over it and landing outside the ring.  With a grin on her face, the young rookie heads to the back making her exit.

"Junkies for Fame" by Shinedown blasts over the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of LLP dressed to compete. In Conway’s hand is a microphone, which he twirls around with his fingers as he slowly walks to the ring, ignoring the fans in attendance the entire way. Alexander enters the ring and walks to the center before looking out over the crowd gathered. Conway looks slightly displeased with what he sees as his music finally ceases playing.

Alexander Conway: “Lights!”

On Conway’s command, the lights in the big top dim down. The lights don’t go completely out, but the reduced luminosity is enough to obscure Alexander’s presence in the ring.

Alexander Conway: “Spotlight please!”

From somewhere in the big tent, a light is shined directly at Alexander. Since the light is not being shined from above, Alexander’s shadow is cast upon on the other side of the tent.

Alexander Conway: “Now that I am the thing your eyes see the most luminance in, you’ll be less likely to be distracted by the inconsiderate and disrespectful actions of your friends and family and be more likely to focus on me.”

The crowd boos Conway for his comments, like usual.

Alexander Conway: “On the first show of Lucha Libre Puroresu, I defeated Bob Bobbie. On the second show of Lucha Libre Puroresu, I was left off of the show while the LLP World Title was up for grabs, resulting in the champion becoming Colton Charles Cai Cobb. Colton, I congratulate you for your victory, but I want you to know that I am coming for you and that title, and I will win it. But that’s in the future, and what I came out here to address was tonight. For whatever reason, Troy has seen fit to schedule me to face The Morbidly Obese Man here tonight.”

Some of the fans in attendance cheer for The Morbidly Obese Man, however, most remain booing because they still have to listen to Alexander.

Alexander Conway: “The Morbidly Obese Man is a wrestler I am very familiar with. I’ve been in other federations where he was employed, and I have to say, he isn’t really that impressive on his own. Sure, when he’s working in a tag team or when he’s working with a stable, he is a formidable force. But when he is on his own, he lacks the ability to finish his opponents, he lacks the ability to win titles, and he lacks the ability to do much of anything except for lose. I’ve seen The Morbidly Obese Man lose more championship matches than most men even get the opportunity to earn! For all of his weight, The Morbidly Obese Man is really just a sad excuse for a wrestler.”

The boos of the crowd continue to build in volume, edging on the line of thunderous.

Alexander Conway: “I’ve seen The Morbidly Obese Man be sent to the hospital numerous times. I’ve seen The Morbidly Obese Man become the Slightly Overweight Man at one point because he was starving due to a lack of funds, a fact ignored by his stable mates at the time. And I’ve seen The Morbidly Obese Man’s thoughts be reduced to near depravity as his failures grew. As much as The Morbidly Obese Man tries to escape the past, he can’t. As much as he tries to cleanse the taste of failure from his lips, he can’t. Unfortunately for The Morbidly Obese Man, he lost his opportunity to erase the past at our last show when Colton defeated him to advance to the Championship match. And unfortunately for The Morbidly Obese Man, the failures will continue for him, despite the change in setting, when I defeat him here tonight. His failures, his past, and his inadequacy, will continue to follow him.”

Pausing, Alexander turns to face the backstage area, hinting to the fans that he is no longer speaking to them.

Alexander Conway: “That is TMOM, unless you allow me to help you. There is no getting out of your loss here tonight, that has been inscribed into the stone of time, a prophecy for the future. However, there is no inscription for what should happen after that. There is no set road for where your career goes once I defeat you. The way that I see it, you have two roads ahead of you. You can ignore me, and continue down the dark path that you have begun to become acquainted with during your WHW days, or you could heed my words and take the alternative path – the path to greatness.”

A smile comes across Alexander’s face as he finishes that sentence.

Alexander Conway: “TMOM, after tonight, you need to just quit! Retire from professional wrestling, retire from the ring, and instead manage me.”

Conway points to himself as he says that, adding more emphasis to his words with his actions. The crowd boos Conway for his demeaning demands.

Alexander Conway: “You can never make it in the ring, TMOM; you’ve proven that time and time again to everyone. You’ve proven that you don’t have the in-ring capability needed to ever reach the heights that you want to ascend to. So I’m offering you what you can never attain on your own; I’m offering you the chance at greatness. Manage me, and take advantage of the skills that you lack. I will become the face of this company, and I will become the LLP World Champion. It’s only a matter of time until that happens TMOM, but if you’re managing me, then you will be in that limelight you crave so much. With me, you will reach your maximum potential fame, you will receive the maximum paycheck, and you will be guaranteed a job anywhere you want. They will remember me as being the greatest wrestler in this company, but they’ll have to acknowledge you as being the greatest manager that LLP has ever seen!”

Conway stares out to the backstage area for a few moments before taking a step back and flashing another smile.

Alexander Conway: “So what’s it going to be? Are you going to do the intelligent thing, and take the path to vindication? Or will you do the stupid thing, and take the path to obscurity? Time is on my side, but it is not on your side. Consider what I have said carefully, TMOM, because this very well may be your last chance at glory.”

A few minutes pass in silence, suddenly the the projector turns on and the image of The Morbidly Obese Man is seen on the screen.  An amused expression is etched on the big man's face, his arms folded as he is clearly relaxed and clearly not impressed by Alexander Conway's earlier tirade.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Forgive me if I shoot down your offer Conway.  I may have lost my chance to grab the gold due a little bug named C4, but that is just a minor setback.  I shall crush that little bug soon, after of course I go through you, no offense."

The Morbidly Obese Man chuckles softly under his breath as he brings a Monte Carlo sandwich up to his lips and takes a big chunk off of it with one big bite.  He finishes chewing and swallows before looking back at the camera.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Now IF by some miracle your little prediction on my fate should come to pass..."

The big man breaks into laughter...  He tries to compose himself before continuing but it is clear he is still trying to stop himself from laughing.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "As I was saying...  IF by some miracle your little *snicker* prediction on my fate should come to *snicker* pass, I shall consider your little offer...  But don't hold your breath Conway.  I don't want you passing out from lack of air."

His face suddenly getting serious, The Morbidly Obese Man stares intensely into the camera.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "I know your skill Conway and maybe you won't believe me if I say that I respect that technical ability of yours but that's the truth.  Though that same respect of your technical prowess should also be a cause for caution on your part, for I shall not hold anything back tonight.  Just don't be disappointed if I hand your ass back to you in a silver platter."

With that, the gargantuan wrestler winks at the camera and the projector fizzles to a stop as the crowd shift their attention back to Conway waiting for his reaction to TMOM's reply.

Alexander stares at the faded big screen with a placid expression on his face. Lifting a finger to point out the expression on his face, Conway begins to speak.

Alexander Conway: “What does this look like to you, TMOM? It’s a look of disinterest. Your display has aroused no interest from me because you only said what had already been anticipated.”

Alexander turns to look at the crowd once more as he continues.

Alexander Conway: “Isn’t it funny what a man will say to try and save face? I always find it amusing to see what a man will tell himself when the reality of his situation is shoved in front of him. My favorite reaction is the one The Morbidly Obese Man just had; the one where the man faced with the facts chooses to just pretend that they aren’t there. Although, The Morbidly Obese Man is a pretty stupid person, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he really can’t see the degradation of his own career.”

With a shrug of his shoulders, Conway shows his indifference to which of the reasons it actually is.

Alexander Conway: “There is one thing that is assured to you morons here tonight – The Morbid joke will lose. Despite the “amusement” he sees in my prophesied victory, The Morbidly Obese Man will be enlightened after I prove, beyond any iota of doubt, that he is inferior to me and to virtually all but the most inept of wrestlers. Despite his large size, the big man simply does not harbor enough skill to endure and overcome the tribulations presented to him by the wrestling world, and that’s why he’ll never be anything more than the resident joke of this federation. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, and this is going to be a very hard fall for The Morbidly Obese Man.”

The mic drops to the mat as Alexander moves to the ropes.  He steps onto the ring apron before dropping to the floor and walking to the back.

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Chase10 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Raven13

Christy Chase VS Raven Connoly

Jim Jackson:  "Our next match is a women's match!"

Mick Mooney:  "AWESOME!  Bring out the girls!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, weighing in at 150 pounds and standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall.  Hailing from Seattle, Washington...  CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing her opponent for the evening, weighing in at 141 pounds and standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall.  Hailing from Chicago, Illinois...  RAVEN CONNOLY!"

Smoke begins to bellow from the entrance as 'Living Dead Girl' by Rob Zombie plays over the speakers. After a few moments Raven Connoly emerges from the smoke. She looks around the big top tent at the fans, she then throws her fist in the air and lets out a battle cry. Raven runs down the aisle and slides into the ring. She climbs up the turnbuckle and throws her fist in the air and screams again, before doing a back flip and landing in the center of the ring.

Jasmine Lee:  "The referee for this bout is Jack B. Nimble.  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  It's rookie against her idol tonight as Christy Chase is fighting against the woman she looked up to...  Spin kick by Christy Chase to the face. Flying reverse elbow by Christy Chase.  Quick cover!"

Mick Mooney:  "Chase wants to end this before it even starts...   That would totally blow."

Jack B. Nimble:  "One..."

Jim Jackson:  "Still too early is Raven's reply.  The girls start exchanging blows...   Raven Connoly takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Raven hits a back kick. Face crusher from Raven on Chase.  This time it's the rookie who gets pinned!"

Mick Mooney:  "Chase kicks out.  Man, seeing to girls go at it is totally the most awesome part of this job.  I mean look at them grappling over there.  That is totally hot!"

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly goes on the offensive with a series of right hands.  Irish whip sends Christy Chase to the ropes...  Clothesline connects and Chase goes down!  Diving headbutt from Raven, not much elevation but still it finds its mark.  Raven for the cover."

Mick Mooney:  "Only a two count and Chase gets a shoulder up.  Uh-oh looks like Raven is waiting for Chase to turn around..."

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly tries to get Christy hase into a full nelson hold but Chase slips away!  Chase takes a chop from Raven who quickly applies a hammerlock."

Mick Mooney:  "Ooh!  That hammerlock like makes the boobies jut out...  Look at them melons...  This is LEGENDARY!"

Jim Jackson:  "Christy Chase elbows Raven Connoly in the face to break a hammerlock.  Springboard spinning high kick takes Raven down!  Flying cross body off the top rope!  It connects!"

Mick Mooney:  "Only a two count this time.  I wonder if it hurts when they like collide on the boobs..."

Jim Jackson:  "Power drive elbow by Christy Chase.  A legsweep sends Raven Connoly back to the mat!  Raven staggers up... She walks into a high dropkick from Christy Chase.  Raven manages to lean on the ropes to keep her from falling."

Mick Mooney:  "Looks like the rookie may get lucky tonight.  I wonder if she'll give me her number..."

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly ducks a wild right hand. Raven hits a spinning back kick sending Chase back. Raven face jams Christy Chase. Raven Connoly floors Christy Chase with a huge clothesline.  Raven Connoly grabs Christy Chase and throws her into the turnbuckle, Raven Connoly runs towards Christy Chase, does a cartwheel jumping into the air and wrapping her legs around their head, Raven Connoly locks her legs around their head and pulls them to the mat locking in a koji clutch executing a Taste of Heaven. Christy Chase can not resist anymore and taps out!!"

Mick Mooney:  "WHOA!  I would totally want to taste that heaven dude!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via submission...  RAVEN CONNOLY!"

Jim Jackson:  "Raven takes the win tonight despite the best efforts of the rookie Chase.  She helps Chase up to her feet...  Wait!  Chase shoves Raven out of the way just as a steel chair comes slicing through the air!  CHASE GETS SMASHED BY THE STEEL CHAIR THAT WAS MEANT FOR RAVEN!  IT'S CRUSADE!  Crusade snuck up into the ring...  Crusade takes another swing!"

Mick Mooney:  "WHOA!  Raven dodges again and kicks the chair out of Crusade's hand!  Security comes in and Crusade quickly makes his escape!  Raven looks on angrily as she crouches down on Christy Chase's limp body."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:06 am

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Locker10

The camera slowly comes into focus as soon the hazy silhouette clears up to reveal none other than LLP's World Champion, Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  Seated in his luxury RV which also serves as his locker room, the belt which represents LLP's top prize draped across his shoulder, the arrogant wrestler has a more smugger look on his face than usual.  He nonchalantly taps the big gold plate and then stares intently into the camera to begin his monologue.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Didn't I say that it will come to pass?  Didn't I predict that in the end it will be me holding on to the top prize here in LLP when the night is over?  Well I'm not going to say I told you so...  Oh wait!  I am!  I TOLD YOU SO!!!  Despite your constant booing, despite your misguided hate, it is I, Colton Charles Cai Cobb who stands supreme, not that fat bastard TMOM, definitely not Chasm who is stupid enough to get himself ambushed, not the preaching blowhard Crusade and certainly not that hillbilly joke called Cousin Buford."

The arrogant wrestler starts chuckling to himself while admiring the belt which he now admonishes with pride.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "Now I know there's this punk Conway who has been running his mouth off saying that he will win this title off of me.  But guess what Conway, you shall just be another name which shall be added to the list as those who were defeated by the one, the only Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  You think you have what it takes to claim this gold which is mine?  Well you are welcomed to try but I hope you don't cry when I defeat you and you are sent packing back to Canada."

C4 then shifts his weight as he stares right into the camera.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I am Colton Charles Cai Cobb and I am the LLP World Champion."

With that the new LLP Champion pushes the camera away which goes to static as the scene ends.

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Conway11 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 Tmom10

Jim Jackson: "Our next match is the main event, two legends meet in the squared circle!"

Mick Mooney: "Aw bummer man, after the treat of watching two sets of boobies, we now have to totally watch man-boobies!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the main event of the evening and is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 204 pounds and standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall, hailing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada...  ALEXANDER CONWAY!"

"Junkies for Fame" by Shinedown blasts over the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of LLP. He stops on the aisle and holds a fist into the air as a series of pyrotechnics explode behind him. Once they subside, Conway pulls his vest off and tosses it onto the ground as he walks to the ring.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing his opponent for the evening, weighing in at over 600 pounds and standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall. Hailing from parts unknown...  THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN!"

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

"Weird Al" Yankovic's "Eat It" starts blasting from from the speakers and the earth reverberated and shook as the monstrosity known as The Morbidly Obese Man stepped out from behind the curtains and makes his way into the ring.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this bout is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell and Alexander Conway uses his superior speed to get first strike!  Kick from Alexander Conway to the leg keeps The Morbidly Obese Man at bay. Alexander Conway strikes TMOM while dodging out of TMOM's wild swings. Flying overhead punch from Alexander Conway. Conway uses a basement dropkick to the knee."

Mick Mooney: "Whoa!  He like made that really fat dude fall to one knee with that.  Such precision in his attacks, totally awesome."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Conway locks in a sleeper hold...  MOM counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Fallaway slam by The Morbidly Obese Man. Spinebuster by The Morbidly Obese Man on Conway!  That shook the ring.  TMOM for the cover!"

Mick Mooney: "That like boggles the mind man...  I mean who would have imagined that Conway could have gotten a shoulder up let alone move under all that flab."

Jim Jackson: "Conway blocks a kick from The Morbidly Obese Man. TMOM takes a hurrancarana from Alexander Conway and is flung off balance!  Conway goes for the ankle lock but TMOM grabs on to the bottom rope!"

Mick Mooney: "Close call for that really really fat dude, if Conway was able to lock that ankle lock in he would have been in trouble.  Conway is totally like a submission god."

Jim Jackson: "Flying elbow dive from Alexander Conway he tries again to get a submission attempt on The Morbidly Obese Man but TMOM reaches for the ropes and Conway had to let go of the armbar."

Mick Mooney: "That fat dude is like so wide he could easily reach out and make it to the bottom rope almost anywhere in the ring."

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man gets back to his feet.  Alexander Conway charges in...  And walks into a trip. Conway gets slammed. Alexander Conway fights out of a grapple easily but eats a knee from TMOM!  Massive backbreaker, Conway got nailed. Cover by the big man!"

Mick Mooney: "Again only a two!  Conway again manages to get a shoulder up at two.  That like totally took a lot out of him."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Conway slips out of a waistlock!  Conway hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Conway hits a dropkick on The Morbidly Obese Man.  The big man is reeling...  Conway with a flying shoulder tackle!  The big man goes down!  Conway with a big flying elbow drop connects!  He quickly hooks the leg."

Mick Mooney: "And that's one big leg that kicked out!  That leg was like totally bigger than Conway's head."

Jim Jackson: "Power drive elbow by Alexander Conway. TMOM takes a flying neckbreaker from Conway but is somehow able to shake it off.  Conway charges...  And gets taken out by a huge right!  Driven full nelson slam on Conway.  TMOM for the cover!"

Mick Mooney: "Only a two count as Conway manages to get a leg on the bottom rope."

Jim Jackson: "Lifting DDT by The Morbidly Obese Man drills Alexander Conway's head into the canvas.  Flying shoulder tackle by TMOM sends Conway to the mat."

Mick Mooney: "That was more like a hopping shoulder tackle...  That fat dude like almost got no air time.  He can't defy the law of gravity."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Conway gets slammed. Conway blocks a kick from The Morbidly Obese Man. TMOM takes a flying neckbreaker from Alexander Conway.  Flying axehandle from Conway from the top turnbuckle connects!"

Mick Mooney: "Looks like that Conway dude is going for another submission attempt...  He's like starting off with a hammerlock...  OH!!!  Bummer for him man...  He just like ate a back elbow from the fat dude."

Jim Jackson: "Driven full nelson slam on Conway.  TMOM leaps up to the air...  Legdrop connects!  He hooks Conway's leg for the pinfall..."

Mick Mooney: "Whoa!  And Conway like totally stays in the game.  Even that fat dude looks mildly surprised Conway was still able to kick out."

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip sends Conway to the corner.  Alexander Conway avoids a The Morbidly Obese Man avalanche. Dropkick connects, TMOM goes down.  Flying elbow from Alexander Conway.  Conway for the cover!"

Mick Mooney: "Man!  Conway got thrown up in the air like he totally weighed like nothing."

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man gets back up to his feet...  TMOM walks into a face crusher variation.  Alexander Conway hits a rolling kick on TMOM. TMOM counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. TMOM pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving Alexander Conway down to the mat."

Mick Mooney: "And still Conway hangs on...  That fat dude just can't seem to finish off Conway."

Jim Jackson: "Flying spear out of the corner! Conway nearly got snapped in two.  I don't think Conway will be getting up after this...  Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Mick Mooney: "WHOAAAA!  Now even the crowd is shocked that Conway got out of that one!  That fat dude is like rubbing his eyes in disbelief!"

Jim Jackson: "Bodyslam by TMOM.   Conway barely manages to get up from that one.  Stiff chop lights up Conway.  Conway drops out the back of a The Morbidly Obese Man bodyslam attempt.  Conway hits a dropkick on The Morbidly Obese Man!  TMOM walks into a face crusher variation.  Conway with a springboard crossbody but TMOM catches him in mid-air!"

Mick Mooney: "WAIT!  The referee steps in and stops the fat dude from slamming Conway!  He's like signalling the time is up!  We have a draw!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest has been declared a draw due to the expiration of the time limit!"

Jim Jackson: "What a showing from both men.  It looks like their battle shall continue another day."

Mick Mooney: "I agree with you Jimbo, this may have been a draw but this main event was like totally AWESOME!"

Jim Jackson: "What a show, what a show!"

Mick Mooney: "You got that right Jimbo, tonight's Banzai Ultimo exceeded all my expectations.  It kept me at the edge of my seat."

Jim Jackson: "Well, I'm sure the fans agree with you there Mick, we had 2 great debuts and a wonderful main event!  Unfortunately we seem to be out of time.  So until next time.  Good night and good fight!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banzai Ultimo 05/19/2012
Page 1 of 1