United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012   Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 am

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Banzai10

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome and good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages and once again we bring you the greatest wrestling show on the planet!  That's right we have a great show for everyone tonight.  Joining me here is my partner Mick Mooney!  Say hi Mick."

Mick Mooney:  "Aloha folks!  That's right we have not one but TWO championship bouts tonight so expect plenty of action dudes and dudettes!"

Jim Jackson:  "It's rude to keep our audience waiting so without further ado, LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Separa10

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Beyond10

The scene begins with the camera focused on a man in a hospital bed in a full body for 13 seconds until it pans over to Johnny Fortune in a white tuxedo with the jacket open showing off pink vest and tie. His hands in his pockets sporting aviator sunglasses. Fortune's face is less shaven than usual.

Johnny Fortune: "Fear not ladies for the man in that hospital bed is not me, instead for a night and a couple of hours he was my roommate. His name is Bill nice guy his family came into visit him nice people smokin' hot wife and his daughter didn't look too bad either... She was 19 I checked this out but that is besides the point."

Fortune stares at an attractive redheaded nurse for 3 seconds.

Johnny Fortune: "Sorry I got sidetracked, now as you noticed I said that Bill was my roommate and this is true. I was in a hospital bed next to Bill here because the good doctors here thought that I may have received a concussion and wanted to observe me overnight. So during the time I was here I got to thinking about all the things the Church said about me, That I haven't won a match that mattered, That women would never come near me, and that I'm too arrogant for my own good. Whether they said it or not it's what I thought about and 2 out of those 3 things are true I mean the first match I won was against a no name and the last one I won was by DQ. And I have been too arrogant for my own good, maybe it was overestimating my in-ring ability or maybe it was just coming out here and picking a fight with the Church."

Fortune Shrugs and runs his hand through his hair.

Johnny Fortune: "Whatever it was the fact is I'm in a situation where the odds aren't in my favor but I suppose it's my fault and clearly from the beating I received I should probably get on my knees and plea for forgiveness from the Church. I mean that would make sense right? But here's the thing about me I do some things that don't make sense, such as not kicking the Hell out of Yuki or why I haven't just spent my time getting closer to the beautiful ladies of LLP wrestlers and fans alike."

Fortune takes off the sunglasses and hangs them on his outside left jacket pocket by sticking in one of the temples. Fortune than looks directly into the camera.

Johnny Fortune: "But here's something I'm going to do that does make sense, when Dylan Thompson and I step into the ring win, lose, or draw I'm going to scratch and claw to make sure I hurt you Thompson. And believe me I don't plan on returning to the hospital again unless I'm trying to get with one of the nurses, or Bill's hot daughter."

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Beyond10

the scene opens up to a moonlit city roof top. a chain link fence installed to prevent accidental harm. The DDTKID stands facing towards the horizon back to the camera.

"Darkside" Dylan Thompson: "It seems as though Fortune has become quite the wild card. You seem to be learning but you also don't fully understand the actions that drive you. It's not not just fame and glory you seek but you also seem to have to prove something to yourself. This is where your choices are going to decide your destiny. You are dealt a set of cards. You can pick them all and it's going to rely on what you draw."

Dylan shrugs to him self seemingly thing and forgetting and passing thought before continuing.

"Darkside" Dylan Thompson: "You can dwell in the past,you can think of the present or you can foreshadow you future. see you are going to get hurt alot in your future. you can't change this, some of your decisions made seem bad now but learn from this mistake. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to draw blood. This isn't about winning or losing this match. This is about destroy you not physically and not quite as much mentally as it will emotionally. Your feelings are going to be wrecked and you're going have to work through it. You'll crawl to the light and fade to black."

Dylan positions himself to lye on the ground and look up at the stars.

"Darkside" Dylan Thompson: "Everyone burns out eventually some faster, some greater and some just spectacular. Nothing lasts for ever. Me, You, The Church, This company, Stars burn out and rocks crumble and erode. Plants wither and die but still we as people pursue. I reckon I won't live for ever. My teachings will either fade or maybe secretly inspire. But none of us will get anywhere by dwelling in the past all we as people can do is live in the present and look towards the horizon of the future. Fortune our fates will intertwine and this most likely won't be the last. Win or lose I couldn't care less. I only hope to open your mind even if I have to break it open with a kendo stick. For now I'm going to rest. Fortune just look into yourself and use this match for learning. Even if you only learn pain and heart break just learn."

The Scene fades as a FATE appears on screen.

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Taufik11VSBanzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Nopic11

Taufik VS ?

Jim Jackson: "Well this match should be interesting as we only know who one of the participants is."

Mick Mooney: "Taufik will be at a disadvantage here since he has no idea who he is against. For all we know he could be facing the ghost of Chris Benoit which means that taufik might be killed here tonight. What? Too soon?"

Jim Jackson: "It happened 5 year ago but its just in bad taste"

Mick Mooney: "Controversy means ratings. You know if i got a cripple in the ring and slapped him in the face with a fish i bet the ratings would go throw the roof"

Jim Jackson: "And your career would probably be put in the ground"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall, introducing first, standing in at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 236 pounds, hailing from Singapore but now residing in Tampa, Florida... TAUFIK!"

Taufik makes his way to the ring to little fanfare.

Jim Jackson: "No we will finally find out who the opponent is"

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for this evening, FELIX SCHWARZ!"

Jim Jackson: "It's former multi time tag team champion, Felix Schwarz!"

Mick Mooney: "He has returned to the ring but to be honest we all saw this coming. Stupid Internet spoils everything"

Felix Schwarz makes his way to the ring

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this contest is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Former comrades Taufik and Felix Schwarz are now face to face, Schwarz connects with a headbutt as the opening bell is rung. He is unleashing a fury of lefts and rights on Taufik"

Mick Mooney: "Taufik is trying to get his arms up to block the assault but some of the punches are still getting through. A clothesline sends taufik down to the mat"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik gets up right away and runs with into a body slam that shakes the ring. Felix bounces off the ropes as taufik gets to the feet. Misses the clothesline and Taufik retaliates with a knee lift"

Mick Mooney: "Felix is momentarily stunned which gives taufik the opportunity to connect with a nice back heel kick. Taufik goes for the first cover of the match"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik is setting up for a haymaker as Schwarz gets up. Its blocked! Felix with a right of his own. Taufik goes for the south paw jab but its blocked again! Felix hits a spinning back fist, his opponent appears groggy after that shot"

Mick Mooney: "Kick to the midsection, Felix looks to be going for a powerbomb. No! He hits a piledriver instead! This might be over right here"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik uses sheer will to kick out after that piledriver"

Mick Mooney: "Taufik appears to be dead weight in the middle of the ring, it will be quite hard to get him up for any big moves"

Jim Jackson: "That appears to not stop Schwarz who manages to get him to his feet and lift him up on his shoulders. Could be going for it and he connects with a death valley driver"

Mick Mooney: "Taufik landed awkwardly on his head and neck area and appear to be in pain. Felix is taking advantage of this and going for the pin"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jim Jackson: "NO!! Taufik gets the shoulder up just at the last split second."

Mick Mooney: "Felix lifts taufik up once again but this time its taufik who hits an arm drag, and another, and another"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik is trying to get the crowd fired up here. He runs in and connects with a clothesline"

Mick Mooney: "He is going for another but is cut off by a dropkick from Schwarz. Both men are down. The first one to make it to their feet will have the advantage here"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik is up! So is Schwarz! Taufik is the recipient of a mule kick out of nowhere"

Mick Mooney: "Spinning neckbreaker by Felix. Taufik is down on his back!"

Jim Jackson: "Felix goes for a springboard move to make sure Tau won't be getting up!"

Mick Mooney: "HE BOTCHES IT!  HE BOTCHES AND HITS AN ACCIDENTAL SPRINGBOARD HEADBUTT INSTEAD!  Dude I think both men are knocked out!  The ref looks at both men and starts the ten count!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!  Four!  Five!  Six!  Seven!  Eight!  Nine!  Ten!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest has been declared a draw due to a double knock out!"

Jim Jackson: "EMTs come in to cart both men away!"

Mick Mooney: "Uh-oh, looks like they only have one gurney...  The EMTs pile Felix Schwarz and Taufik on top of each other and cart them away.   That is sooooo GAY."

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Traini10

It is not unusual for Bob Bobbie to be training before a big match, what's unusual is he is training with one of his opponents for the evening, his tag team partner, Christy Chase.  Sidestepping Christy's attempt for a grapple, Bob Bobbie merrily danced away, a grin on his face.

Bob Bobbie:  "You would have to do better than that if you want to take my belt away from me Christy."

Bob Bobbie lunges and takes Christy from behind, with a belly to back suplex he brings her to the mat.

Bob Bobbie:  "Not like you'd have a chance anyway...  C'mon, your heart is not even in it Christy, we face two other deadly opponents tonight.  Alexander Conway and Crusade.  You better clear your head, they won't be holding back, and me too.  I will hold no quarters once we are in the ring.  Tonight is not a tag match."

Bob Bobbie disengages and offers a hand to his partner who is still lying on the ground.

Christy Chase looks up and accepts his hand and gets hauled back to her feet.  She dusts herself off and replies.

Christy Chase:  "I feel that Troy has something up his sleeve pitting us against each other again.  Maybe he's trying to drive a wedge.  I may be over thinking things Bob but I really do smell something fishy."

Christy Chase sighs as she picks up a towel to wipe away some sweat.  Her troubled look still remains.

Christy Chase:  "Maybe I'm paranoid but it wouldn't hurt to be more cautious tonight."

Chase hangs the towels on the top rope of the training ring and looks at her partner who seems to consider what she just said.  She looks at the clock.

Christy Chase:  "Well we still have some time left before our match, how about we go for another round?"

Christy Chase grins as her partner shrugs and both begin to spar again as the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012   Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 am

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Ddtkid10VSBanzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Fortun10

"Darkside" Dylan Thompson VS Johnny Fortune

Mick Mooney: "This next match has become somewhat personal in the past number of weeks hasn't it?"

Jim Jackson: "You're right. Dylan Thompson and the church has cost Johnny Fortune a few victories and have even assaulted him post match but tonight these two get to go one on one so we must think that things will be finished once and for all."

Mick Mooney: "I'm not entirely sure about that. You see the DDTKid has the "Any Means Necessary" mentality so he will do to any lengths in order to secure the victory for himself and his group of religious fanatics."

Jim Jackson: "Fortune will probably already be completely aware of these and has prepared accordingly, he might even have a few tricks up his own sleeve just in case he needs to."

Jasmine Lee: "The Following contest is a singles match set for one fall, Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 11 and 1/2 inches tall, weighing in at 177 pounds, hailing from San Francisco, California... JOHNNY FORTUNE!"

The lights dim as you hear Fortune's voice yell "Where are all the beautiful ladies tonight" as "DANCE" by Justice plays Fortune comes out holding a bouquet of roses and as he walks towards the ring begins handing them out to women in the audience. He enters the ring climbs to the second turnbuckle and blows kisses to women in the audience.

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 180 pounds, hailing from London, Ontario, Canada... "DARKSIDE" DYLAN THOMPSON!"

"Crimson" from the Streetfighter Alpha 3 OST blares on the P.A as the light darkens and fog appears suddenly the lights shine upon the DDTKID wearing a black jacket and red bandana, his back turned holding a kendo stick over his shoulder, He turns around and cracks a smile as he begins walking slowly to the ring. He stops in the middle of the ramp and raises the hand holding the cane. the crowd boos as he just smiles he continues forward and climbs on the side of the apron. He turns his head slowly smiling once more before entering the ring he climbs the turnbuckle lifts the hand with the kendo stick one more time before jumping down, He places down the kendo stick and awaits for the beginning of the match.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And this contest gets underway, Darkside gets the first strike in with a stiff chop to the chest of Fortune"

Mick Mooney: "The sound of that chop was nearly drowned out by the massive WOOOO! chant by the crowd but not but much which shows how much force was behind it"

Jim Jackson: "Spinning back kick by DDT sends JT falling to his knees. Thompson springboards of the middle rope and connects with a flying double axe handle"

Mick Mooney: "And down goes Johnny boy, Dylan goes for the cover"

Mick Mooney: "Just the two count on that attempt"

Jim Jackson: "DDT is eagerly awaiting Fortune to get to his feet, He does but a well placed Spin Kick just sent him flying into the corner"

Mick Mooney: "Darkside runs in for the avalanche but The ladies man moves out of the way at the last second and connects with a flying neckbreaker"

Jim Jackson: "Now its Fortune on the offense, He applies the headlock, Jumps and uses the ropes to gain a bit more momentum for the bulldog. The leg is hooked"

Mick Mooney: "Shoulder up at the two count but does not waste anytime in applying the rear chinlock"

Jim Jackson: "Dylan is trying to fight back and successfully escapes and retaliates with a reverse elbow for his troubles"

Mick Mooney: "The DDTkid connects now with a well executed standing moonsault. Here's the pin attempt. Could this be it?"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..!"

Jim Jackson: "He only got 2 and a half on that attempt but he isn't wasting anytime and drags JT over to the corner"

Mick Mooney: "Reverse headlock applied by darkside on fortune as he climbs to the top turnbuckle, flips around and connects with the diamond dust. Well he is no Tanaka or even Diamond Dallas but that was still pretty good attempt"

Jim Jackson: "Fortune isn't moving! Darkside for the pin cover!"

Mick Mooney: "Is it over?!"

Jim Jackson: "The referee has noticed Fortune's foot on the bottom rope, Thompson believes he has won the match, Jack B. Nimble is trying to tell him"

Mick Mooney: "He looks quite pissed off, Oh No! He's got a hold of that kendo stick he is so accustomed to using. The ref is trying to get it off him but isn't fast enough"

Jim Jackson: "Johnny has just got to his feet and quickly notices the weapon. He connects with a kick to the leg followed by a series of rights and lefts"

Mick Mooney: "I don't think fortune is all there, he misses with a right hook and receives a rolling kick for his efforts"

Jim Jackson: "DDTkid is pandering to the crowd but the crowd just aren't taking it"

Mick Mooney: "What are you talking about they are cheering like mad"

Jim Jackson: "No, Fortune has the kendo stick! Time for the kid to get a taste of his own medicine! The referee takes the kendo stick just before he connects with it"

Mick Mooney: "Fortune turns his back to talk to the ref but Kid takes advantage with the School boy, HE'S GOT THE TIGHTS!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, "DARKSIDE" DYLAN THOMPSON!"

Jim Jackson: "The ref never saw the handful of tights!"

Mick Mooney: "Unless he did see it but chose to let it slide!"

Jim Jackson: "Look at him, he is happy with the win!"

Mick Mooney: "A win is a win, so he took the low road, who cares! It's the result that matters."

Jim Jackson: "Wait!  "Darkside" Dylan Thompson is going for a beat-down!  He's going to add insult to injury!  No!  Johnny Fortune blocks The DDTKID's punches and sends him back with punches of his own!  Clothesline sends The DDTKID over the top rope!  Fortune slingshots over the top rope!  He takes The DDTKID down!  Well that backfired on The DDTKID..."

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Inring10

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the big house before The Beast (Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack) begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his matted hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing a plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to the center of the ring with a mic in his hand.

Crusade: "Once again things do not go well for my congregation. For the second week in a row and the third time in this federation, I have been kept away from gold by a fluke. Alexander Conway, you think you are the greatest wrestler alive today, yet you hide behind past accomplishments to shadow the fact that all you have done recently is let your giant partner get a victory for you!"

Crusade shakes his head.

Crusade: "There will be no giant in the ring to help you tonight however, in you will have to prove yourself as a wrestler against me. A killer, a man who is now out for blood. While that fool Johnny Fortune, and that giant heart attack waiting to happen might have kept you from defeat last time. You will be in the ring with me alone tonight! If you think that two pathetic losers like Chase and Bobby will distract me from you tonight, you are sadly mistaken. You and all the other doubters will soon see that The Church is a real threat tonight. When Johnny Fortune lies dead in the ring and the three of you are twisted into unimaginable shapes by me! I shall be in this ring, holding up my prize, and the first step to dominance by my congregation. The LLP Light heavyweight championship!"

Crusade: "I'm not going to sing the same song I have sung for the last few weeks, we all know what will happen once I finish this stepping stone tonight. The Church's thorns will be removed from our sides and we shall close in on our true goals. This federation will be burning, and we shall be the ones left standing when the smoke has finally cleared. Be ready, because nothing can stop me, all of the cards are stacked in our deck. I hope you manage to keep your title tonight Kamaura, because soon you will see exactly why Marcus Troy has been keeping you safe from myself and my Church.. Amen."

Crusade drops the mic and leaves the ring without another word.

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Backst10

Backstage, Alexander Conway stands in front of the camera holding his LLP Tag Team Championship close to the lens.

Alexander Conway: “Do you see this?  As I foretold, the LLP Tag Team Champions once again proved why they are the most adept tag team in this company.  The Morbidly Obese Man and I, Excellence Inc., routed The Church at our last event to retain our tag team championships.  It’s actually quite sad, Crusade and his boorish tag team partner claimed about how they were going to lead a revolution, but when the going got rough, they fell flat on their faces.  They even tried to have another man get involved and insert himself into the match to gain them the advantage, but that didn’t quite work and they still lost.  With their failures continuing to grow, honestly, how adamant can the Church be in its conviction?”

Waving his hand through the air, Alexander dismisses the subject he was just talking about.

Alexander Conway: “But enough of the past.  What matters right now is in the immediate.  Tonight, Marcus Troy has seen fit to put me in a match against three other competitors for the LLP Lightweight Championship.  Of course, he does this after I explicitly state that I have little interest in the Lightweight title at this juncture.  While I wanted a shot at the World Championship, I instead get saddled into a Lightweight Championship match…how convenient.  Meanwhile, Ray Kamaura, who has never really defended his title, goes out and says that there is no one who is deserving of a shot at that belt that he himself doesn’t deserve.  Again, what does Marcus Troy do?  Well, in his infinite wisdom, Marcus decides to book the fool against three jobbers, a has-been, and a never was.  Are those honestly your versions of deserving competitors for Ray Kamaura to face?  Because really Marcus, none of them deserve a shot at Kamaura.  If you had half the talent at running a company as you do at holding a grudge, you would realize how far you are devaluing the World Championship by letting a paper champ hang onto the title belt.”

Alexander puts a hand on his chest while holding one out one to the camera.

Alexander Conway: “But don’t let me be the one to discourage you from making even more mistakes in a career of failure, Marcus.  All you really need to do is listen to a fan at some point.  Hell, I don’t even like the fans, and I even know that they could care less about someone like Cousin Buford.  But you aren’t doing a completely miserable job, Marcus, because you at least know how to organize a card.  Lucky for you, you aren’t trying to sell the gauntlet as your Main Event here tonight, because you actually understand that isn’t a good match.  In comparison to any match involving myself and Crusade – and yes Crusade, I am giving you some credit here – that pathetic little gauntlet match of yours simply doesn’t hold up, Marcus.  But like I said, at least you can sometimes make a competent decision.”

Staring into the camera, Alexander takes a moment to readjust his Tag Team Championship before speaking again.

Alexander Conway: “Tonight will be no different from any other night that involves standard wrestling rules.  I’m going to go out there to that ring, I’m going to outmaneuver and outperform my opponents, and I’m going to emerge victorious as I always do.  After I win the LLP Lightweight Championship, I expect you, Marcus, to book Alexander Conway vs. Ray Kamaura and let someone with some actual skill hold the World Championship.  However, if by some calamity I do not win here tonight, you should give whoever did win the shot at Kamaura.  I may be a greedy, self-satisfying egotist, but even I shudder at the decisions you have been making Marcus, and I would like to see a change that will actually help the damn company that I am a part of.  Win or lose here tonight, I expect someone who is actually deserving of a World Championship title opportunity to get one.  Neither the fans nor I like to be exceedingly disappointed time and time again, Marcus.”

With a huff, Alexander motions that he is done before turning and leaving the camera’s frame.

LUCHA LIBRE PURORESU LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Conway11VSBanzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Double10VSBanzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Chase10VSBanzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Crusad10

Alexander Conway VS Bob Bobbie VS Christy Chase VS Crusade

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome to the first of the co-main event of the evening!  It's a four corners match for the LLP Lightweight Title..."

Mick Mooney:  "Wait!  Looks like our road agent Abby Stiller has come out and is talking with Jasmine Lee our ring announcer."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, it seems that the champion Bob Bobbie has torn his ACL in a sparring bout with Christy Chase and will be unable to defend his title here tonight."

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as smoke is bellowed out from smoke machines. Out from the smoke the figure of Marcus Troy, the general manager of Lucha Libre Puroresu emerges from the back. Dressed in a three piece Armani suit, he quickly strides down the walkway and enters the ring with a mic in one hand and a cigar in the other.

Marcus Troy:  "This is unacceptable...  Over-training and injuring oneself...  We cannot have such an irresponsible Lightweight Champion...  Since Bob Bobbie cannot defend his championship tonight, I have no other choice than to strip him of his title!"

Loud boos start to emanate from the crowd.

Marcus Troy:  "Now now...  We will STILL have a championship match tonight, only now, it's a triangle match for the now VACANT LLP Lightweight title between Alexander Conway, Christy Chase and Crusade!  So without further ado...  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a rotten turn for Bob Bobbie here tonight."

Mick Mooney:  "Tsk...  Too bad...  You win some, you lose some dude..."

Jasmine Lee:  "The following match is a triangle match scheduled for one fall and is for the LLP Lightweight Championship.  Introducing first, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 204 pounds, hailing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he is one-half of the LLP Tag Team Champions...  ALEXANDER CONWAY!"

"Junkies for Fame" by Shinedown blasts over the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of LLP. He stops on the aisle and holds a fist into the air as a series of pyrotechnics explode behind him. Once they subside, Conway pulls his vest off and tosses it onto the ground as he walks to the ring.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing in at 150 pounds, hailing from Seattle, Washington...  CHRISTY CHASE!"

"Chasing the Dream" by Alex Kassel starts playing on the speakers as Christy Chase dashes through the curtains waving to the crowd as she makes her way to the ring. With a huge leap she lands on the ring apron and slingshots herself into the ring using the top rope. She lands perfectly, waves one final time to the crowd before heading to her corner.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing last, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from the pearly gates...  CRUSADE!"

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the big house before "The Beast" (Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack) begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his matted hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing a plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to the back end of the ring to await the start of the match.

Jasmine Lee:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "And the match begins with Alexander Conway and Crusade going at each other ignoring the girl.  Big forearm by Crusade right off the bat!  Hard impact Russian legsweep by Crusade.  He goes for the cover..."

Mick Mooney:  "Conway kicks out before the ref could even begin the count.  Dude...  When will people learn that unless the fight jobbers who don't even get promo time, they are not gonna win hitting just two moves into the match."

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Conway battles back with hard stiff chops lighting Crusade's chest bright red.  Big knee on Crusade and Conway tries to lock in a full nelson hold...  Crusade breaks away and throws a wild right hand which Conway ducks."

Mick Mooney:  "Conway gets flung by Christy Chase over the top rope!  Chase makes her presence known!"

Jim Jackson:  "Dropkick by Christy Chase sends Crusade to the canvas.  Crusade gets back up and gets downed by another dropkick...  Crusade staggers back up...  A third dropkick sends him down!  Irish whip by Chase sends Crusade to the ropes...  Rolling kick by Chase connects!"

Mick Mooney:  "Oh wow!  Chase is on fire tonight!  She's hot hot hot!  And I mean in both ways too."

Jim Jackson:  "Face crusher by Christy Chase takes Crusade down...  Chase goes for a springboard moonsault...  Crusade rolls out of the way!  Chase hits nothing but canvas!  Crusade throws a big right...  Chase ducks and the ref gets it instead!"

Mick Mooney:  "Oh!  He didn't know what hit him!"

Jim Jackson:  "Hurricanrana by Christy Chase sends Crusade to the canvas!  Chase for the cover...  The ref is still out!  Crusade fights back and sends Chase to the ropes with an Irish whip...  Shoulder block sends her to the mat!  Leg drop connects!  Alexander Conway sneaks up on Crusade and lands a backbreaker."

Mick Mooney:  "Crusade didn't see that coming...  Conway quickly locks in a camel clutch!  Christy Chase can't reach the ropes...  It seems that she may tap out...  Crusade with a boot to Conway's nape breaks the hold!"

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Crusade sends Alexander Conway to the corner...  Christy Chase with a dropkick sends Crusade crashing into Conway...  Chase charges in...  Crusade ducks and Chase hits Conway with a big knee!  Crusade with a neckbreaker takes Chase out!  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two..."

Mick Mooney:  "Chase kicks out at two!  Crusade continues his onslaught on the girl with hard stomps...  He doesn't see Conway behind him!"

Jim Jackson:  "Snap suplex by Alexander Conway sends Crusade into the canvas hard.  Conway applies a Texas cloverleaf on Crusade...  Crusade counters and somehow gets a figure four leg lock locked in!  Conway flips over!  A reverse figure four and now Crusade is in pain!"

Mick Mooney:  "Chase is back on her feet, she sees the two men and she leaps into the ropes!"

Jim Jackson:  "Springboard double foot stop right into the locked legs of both wrestlers!  Christy Chase scores big with that move!  Chase for the cover on Crusade!"

Mick Mooney:  "Crusade kicks out!  Chase rolls Alexander Conway up!  Will she get the three?"

Jim Jackson:  "Reversal by Conway!  It's Chase who gets rolled up!"

Mick Mooney:  "DAT ASS!"

Jim Jackson:  "Chase kicks out at two!  Alexander Conway limps away, clearly his leg got damaged in that double foot stomp earlier.  Crusade also limps back to his feet.  Chase with a dropkick sends Conway over the top rope!  Conway hits the outside hard.  Crusade charges in and grabs Chase from behind...  Chase with a couple of hard elbows sends Crusade reeling.  DDT drills Crusade to the canvas...  Christy Chase climbs up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off doing a 180° frontal somersault and landing on her opponents neck while doing a frontal split with her legs executing an End of the Line!"

Mick Mooney:  "This it it!  Chase could be the new LLP Lightweight Champ!  She hooks the leg..."

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Thr..."

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Conway for the save!  Conway spins Christy Chase around...  Alexander Conway pulls Christy Chase into a front facelock before scooping Christy Chase into the air and spiking Christy Chase's head into the mat!  It's the Signum Excellentiae!  Conway could win this!  Crusade grabs Conway and throws him over the top rope!  He hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Quick:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and NEW LLP Lightweight Champion...  CRUSADE!"

Jim Jackson:  "Crusade capitalized on Alexander Conway's finisher...  Conway looks pissed but that is just the way the cookie crumbles in a triangle match."

Mick Mooney:  "I feel bad for Chase...  And even badder for Bob Bobbie...  Wait Conway and Crusade are having a stare down...  The DDTKID comes running out from the back!  The Church is making their move on Conway!  It's a double team!  TMOM!   TMOM comes out and charges into the ring!  He throws both members of The Church over the top rope!  Crusade and The DDTKID retreats for now with the lightweight championship in tow..."

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Backst10

The scene opens with Ray Kamaura sitting in a Lazy Boy reclining chair. He looks at the camera then kicks back and raises his foot rest. Ray reaches over a side table with the LLP world Championship, placed ever so carefully, on it. The massive man grabs a coke, cracks it open and takes a swig.

Ray Kamaura: "Marcus Troy thinks he can intimidate me! Our tyrant of a boss thinks that I, Ray Kamaura The World Champion, is intimidated!"

Ray takes another drink of coke.

Ray Kamaura: "Apocalypse, Cousin Buford, Richard "The Dragon" Johnson, Raven Connoly, and Yuki Monotomo, that makes three nobodies, a has been, and my former apprentice. Is that the best Troy can do? First I had to fight an overrated rich boy, C4, now I have to take on 5 weaklings at the same time? I wanted a serous match. Where is Conway, TMOM, Shogun and the rest of the semi-talented? People who can actually give me a challenge?"

Ray Kamaura sets his drink in a cup holder after taking another swig.

Ray Kamaura: "Another thing, Troy, why am I not the main event? I am the World LLP Champion! I deserve to be in the spot light. I am the face of this business and you have been mid show? I should be standing in the ring every night, with the Title head high above my head, when the show ends! I don't care that you have me facing a bunch of losers, I don't care that you are trying to take my title from me. But I won't allow this to continue. If I'm not in the main event next week, Troy will pay! I demand the respect I have earned. I am your champion, you have no show with out me! I'll see you after my match!"

Ray starts laughing as the scene fades away.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012   Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:57 am

LUCHA LIBRE PURORESU WORLD TITLE MATCH

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Kamaur11VSBanzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Nopic11Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Buford10Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Raven13Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Nopic11Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 Monoto10

Ray Kamaura VS Apocalypse, Cousin Buford, Raven Connoly, Richard "The Dragon" Johnson, Yuki Monotomo

Jim Jackson:  "And now we have one of the more anticipated matches here tonight.  That's right, it's the gauntlet match involving Ray Kamaura and 5 other LLP superstars."

Mick Mooney:  "Kamaura shouldn't have taunted the boss dude, he may be in for more than he could handle...  You play with fire, you get burned..."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a special gauntlet match and is for the LLP World Championship!  Introducing first, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 350 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, he is the current and reigning LLP World Champion...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing the challenger, standing in at 6 feet 7 inches and weighing in at 400 pounds, hailing from Moscow, Russia...  APOCALYPSE!"

The Russian Folk song "Korobeiniki" echoes around the arena. The genre of the song changes as a Heavy Metal version of the song takes over. Apocalypse appears at the top of the ramp with his arms outstretched and with a huge grin on his face. He makes his way down the ramp and shakes some of the crowd's hands. He makes his way over to the ring and jumps up onto the ring apron. He steps over the ringropes to enter the ring. He then rips his shirt apart to take it off and he throws it into the crowd. He stretches in the ring while he waits for the match to start.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Quick.  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "There's the bell!  Apocalypse charges in fast.  Looks like he's going for a tackle...  Ray Kamaura with a big boot stops him cold!  Apocalypse reels back...  Kamaura catches him with a knee to the midsection!"

Mick Mooney:  "The champ gotta end this quick and reserve his strength if he plans to retain that belt.  Kamaura may have screwed the wrong pooch this time.  Whoa!  Kamaura just lifted Apocalypse up...  Looks like a powerbomb!  Speaking of powerbombs...  You notice that the wrestlers have their face on their opponent's crotch everytime they do that move?"

Jim Jackson:  "It's not just a powerbomb...  IT'S A RUNNING POWERBOMB BY RAY KAMAURA AND HE SLAMS APOCALYPSE RIGHT INTO THE CORNER RING POST!  Apocalypse is twisted in pain!  Apocalypse tries to get back to his feet...  Ray Kamaura falls back and bounces off the ropes before kicking Apocalypse on the back of the head!  It's his trademark running boot to the head!  Apocalypse is down!  Kamarua for the pin!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  The champ made quick work on Apocalypse!  Dude!  That was awesome."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL LLP World Champion...  RAY KAMAURA!  Introducing the next challenger, standing in at 5 feet 10 inches and weighing in at 320 pounds, what he lacks in wit, he makes up in raw ability. One of the most promising up and comers in wrestling today, and one of the greatest self taught technical wrestlers to hail from the Deep South... COUSIN BUFORD!"

"Rough & Ready" by Trace Atkins begins playing as Cousin Buford makes his entrance, someone begins fliping the lights on and off for the most sub-spectacular light show ever.

Cousin Buford: "Seriously people, if someone doesn't stop whoever that is, they're gonna trip the breakers."

Cousin Buford makes his way to the ring dressed in his typical worn out boots, ragged overalls, and stained t-shirt.

Jim Jackson:  "Cousin Buford enters the ring.  Will he fare better than his predecessor and take the belt away from Ray Kamaura?  Kamaura throws a big right!  Buford counters with an arm drag taking the champ down!  Buford goes for a submission...  Kamaura powers out of the crossface attempt!"

Mick Mooney:  "Buford needs to soften the champ up before applying those submission holds of his.  At this point Kamaura is still pretty fresh and and attempt he does can easily be broken out of due to the champ's sheer power."

Jim Jackson:  "Big right by Ray Kamaura connects!  And another right!  And another!  A barrage of rights from the champ!  Cousin Buford is seeing stars!  Irish whip by the champ...  Buford gets thrown into the air with a back body drop!   Oh!  Being flung over seven feet?!  That has got to hurt."

Mick Mooney:  "Damn right Jimbo...  Ray Kamaura's size makes sometimes the simplest of moves have more OOMPH!  He's definitely a monster."

Jim Jackson:  "Big leg drop by the champ on Cousin Buford and he hooks the leg up for the win..."

Mick Mooney:  "Cousin Buford stays in the game!  Looks like the hillbilly is still not throwing in the towel."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura with a lariat takes Cousin Buford down again.  Double axe handle stuns Buford...  Big uppercut by Kamaura followed by a mean left hook!  Buford staggers to the ropes!  Kamaura charges in...  Buford pulls the top rope low!  Kamaura sees it and brakes in time!  Forearm to the back of the neck stuns Buford!  Kamaura picks Buford up...  HE THROWS BUFORD OVER THE TOP ROPE!  BUFORD'S HEAD HITS THE STEEL RAILINGS OUTSIDE!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa dude!  That was gnarly!  Buford is busted open and lays unmoving on the ground!  Looks like a concussion dude!  The ref goes to have a look at Buford...  HE CROSSES HIS ARMS!  Buford cannot continue!  Ray Kamaura wins this one again!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via referee stoppage and STILL LLP World Champion...  RAY KAMAURA!  Introducing the next challenger, standing in at 5 feet 8 inches and weighing in at 141 pounds, hailing from Chicago, Illinois...  RAVEN CONNOLY!"

Smoke begins to bellow from the entrance as 'Living Dead Girl' by Rob Zombie plays over the speakers. After a few moments Raven Connoly emerges from the smoke. She looks around the big top tent at the fans, she then throws her fist in the air and lets out a battle cry. Raven runs down the aisle and slides into the ring. She climbs up the turnbuckle and throws her fist in the air and screams again, before doing a back flip and landing in the center of the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly certainly has an impressive resume when it comes to wrestling.  She has held multiple titles and have beaten many famed and talented wrestlers..."

Mick Mooney:  "Dude!  It's beauty and the beast!"

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  Raven Connoly stays out of the champ's grasp.  She starts dancing around Ray Kamaura throwing stiff low kicks!  A great strategy by Connoly.  Kamaura tries to catch her but she eludes each and every one of the champ's attempts."

Mick Mooney:  "Dude!  This reminds me of King Kong trying to swat out those planes attacking him and failing miserably."

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly knows that one mistake could spell the end of her title challenge...  Dropkick to the knee and Ray Kamaura falls to his knee...  Oh!  Springboard flying knee from the second rope takes Kamaura down!  Connoly knows that with her small frame doing submission moves may probably be out of the question... She goes to the top turnbuckle...  Flying elbow drop into the sternum!"

Mick Mooney:  "It would be hilarious if Ray Kamaura loses to a chick."

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly again goes high risk.  She knows that she needs to put in more damage if she is to get the one two three...  She leaps...  OH!  The champ counters by raising his knees!  Connoly's body slams into Ray Kamaura's gigantic knees!"

Mick Mooney:  "This could spell trouble for Raven...  The champ is like back on his feet with a big grin on his face...  He looks like he's about to rape her..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura grabs Raven Connoly by the neck. Ray Kamaura then lifts Raven Connoly up and slams her to the ground!  It's the Game Changer!  Kamaura goes for the cover!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL LLP World Champion...  RAY KAMAURA!  Introducing the next challenger, standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from parts unknown... He's the modern day Adonis, RICHARD "THE DRAGON" JOHNSON!"

Suddenly high flames light on, as though the projection screen was set to fire! Richard ''The Dragon'' Johnson makes his way to the ring wearing a cobalt blue silk dobak with a silver twisting dragon from front to back. His black trunks show a large dragon head on the front of his crotch. The Dragon is shielding himself from his magnificence with a pair of mirrored navigator sunglasses. As he steps into the ring, Johnson spreads open his arms to the crowd, which opens up his robe and exposes his muscular body and the dragon head on his shorts.

Jim Jackson:  "After fighting three opponents, the champ is now breathing a little heavy...  Richard "The Dragon" Johnson may have a slight edge here...  And there's the bell!  Ray Kamaura charges in!  SPEAR!!!  A massive spear by the champ almost breaks The Dragon in half!  Kamaura with an Irish whip sends The Dragon slamming into the corner...  Big body avalanche!  The Dragon is down!"

Mick Mooney:  "So much for The Dragon's so-called advantage...  Dude, Kamaura just mangled The Dragon...  That's one Johnson that won't be standing erect..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura stomps a few times on Richard "The Dragon" Johnson...  Kamaura mounts The Dragon and starts a massive beating!  Left!  Right!  Left!  Right!  The Dragon twists and shudders but Kamaura continues on milking The Dragon of every last drop...  Of life.  The ref quickly steps in and pushes Kamaura off!  He takes a look at The Dragon...  IT'S OVER!  The Dragon cannot continue!  Once again the champ has decimated his opponent tonight!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via referee stoppage and STILL LLP World Champion...  RAY KAMAURA!  Introducing the next challenger, standing in at 6 feet 11 inches and weighing in at 250 pounds, hailing from Tokyo, Japan...  YUKI MONOTOMO!"

"Shinigami" by Machinae Supremacy echoes throughout the arena. Fog rolls down the ramp as ice blue lasers fly to the beat of the music. Yuki Monotomo walks slowly toward the ring, taking time to flirt with a few female fans. After entering the ring, he blows a few kisses at some female fans from each ring corner.

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura has beaten the odds and made his way to the last opponent!  Will he win or will Yuki Monotomo finally do what four earlier wrestlers failed to do so?  There's the bell!  Kamaura fires off some right and left hands sending Monotomo back!  Monotomo throws a punch to counter but Kamaura catches it!"

Mick Mooney:  "Kamaura with a hammerlock!  Clearly he plans to use the hammerlock to rest up a bit...  Kinda like Orton with his rest holds...  Can't blame the big lug though, I mean dude!  He like just finished off four wrestlers."

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo elbows Ray Kamaura in the face to break a hammerlock. Monotomo hits a back kick.  Irish whip sends Kamaura to the ropes.  Monotomo misses a clothesline...  And takes out the referee by mistake.  Monotomo blasts Kamaura with a super kick.  He goes for the cover but there's no one to count!"

Mick Mooney:  "Monotomo realizes it so he continues on his offence on Kamaura.  Looks like he's going for a slam..."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura drops out the back of a Yuki Monotomo bodyslam attempt.  Irish whip sends Monotomo to the ropes...  Big clothesline on Monotomo.  Monotomo walks into a spike slam."

Mick Mooney:  "The ref regains his bearings just in time as Kamaura hooks Monotomo's leg..."

Jim Jackson:  "Just a two count there...  Yuki Monotomo still has some juice left...  He fights his way back to his feet...  Monotomo with a second wind sends Ray Kamaura back with a barrage of kicks.  Yuki Monotomo sweeps Ray Kamaura's leg out from under him and wretches his left arm under Ray Kamaura's neck with the elbow over the Adam's apple...  IT'S HIS FINISHER!  THE WHITE DRAGON HOLD!"

Mick Mooney:  "Wait!  Kamaura pries Monotomo's arms apart with sheer strength!  Monotomo can't believe Kamaura's power!   Oh!  Big kick in the gut drives Monotomo's breath away!"

Jim Jackson:  "Double Arm DDT by Ray Kamaura, Yuki Monotomo got destroyed.  Kamaura goes for the cover!"

Mick Mooney:  "Kick out at two!  Monotomo is giving Kamaura a run for his money.  Kamaura goes for a headlock to keep Monotomo down..."

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo slips free!  High kick on Ray Kamaura!  Yuki Monotomo goes for a springboard kick off the second rope...  Kamaura flops to the canvas!  Monotomo for the cover!"

Mick Mooney:  "The champ kicks out at two...  Looks like Kamaura still has a lifeline to use."

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo goes for a piledriver attempt...  Ray Kamaura counters with a backdrop!  Ray Kamaura kicks Yuki Monotomo in the gut causing Yuki Monotomo to double over, puts his right shoulder to the back of Yuki Monotomo's Neck, grabs the back of their legs and quickly lifts them up. Ray holds the pose for a few seconds and then falls onto his butt, crushing Yuki Monotomo's neck on his shoulder...  IT'S THE END GAME!!!  Kamaura for the pin!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall and STILL LLP World Champion...  RAY KAMAURA!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a match!  What a match!  Ray Kamaura wins against five wrestlers and retains his World Championship title."

Mick Mooney:  "Certainly this is a match that will go down in the history books of LLP!  What the?!  Wait!  Colton Charles Cai Cobb just ran into the ring!  He strikes Kamaura with a steel pipe!  Kamaura is down!  C4 angry still that his title shot was taken away is doing a beat-down on Kamaura...  Wait it's Allister King!  Allister King leaps into the apron...  Springboard crossbody takes C4 out!  It's chaos in the ring as a three-way brawl ensues!"

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as smoke is bellowed out from smoke machines. Out from the smoke the figure of Marcus Troy, the general manager of Lucha Libre Puroresu emerges from the back. Dressed in a three piece Armani suit, Marcus Troy walks out with a mic in hand.

Marcus Troy:  "STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE THIS INSTANT!"

The wrestlers stop brawling at the voice of the general manager.

Marcus Troy:  "If you three want to have a go at each other so badly then in the next Banzai Ultimo, it will be Ray Kamaura defending against Allister King and Colton Charles Cai Cobb in a THREE WAY HARDCORE MATCH!"

The crowd cheers at the announcement much to the chagrin of the three wrestlers.

Marcus Troy:  "And any other incidents before the match shall result in an automatic disqualification or stripping of the title!  I shall not have any more chaos here in LLP!  My word is law and I have spoken!"

With that the general manager of LLP leaves the ring as his music begins to play again leaving the three wrestlers staring angrily at each other in the middle of the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "What a night!  We have a new LLP Lightweight Champion and Ray Kamaura just defended his World Title FIVE times tonight."

Mick Mooney:  "Well two weeks from now he'll defend against Allister King and Colton Charles Cai Cobb in a three-way hardcore match.  That will be awesomer!"

Jim Jackson:  "You may be right Mick...  So until the next Banzai Ultimo...  Good night and good fight!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012   Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banzai Ultimo 09/16/2012
Page 1 of 1