United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantástico 10/30/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Fantástico 10/30/2011   Fantástico 10/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Captse10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Enigma10

VS

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Taufik10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Yukimo10

Jim Jackson: "Well we have a great dark match as a special treat for everyone watching tonight."

Brad Blood: "Yes, a four corners match between four great competitors..."

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing as the ULOL Tron comes on, we see Marcus Troy the general manager of ULOL on the big screen.

Marcus Troy: "I would like to add a stipulation in tonight's match, being one night until Halloween and all, the loser of this match as a special treat for the fans shall be forced to wear this!"

Fantástico 10/30/2011 French10

The crowd cheers and even some wolf whistles are heard.

Jim Jackson: "Things just got a tad interesting."

Brad Blood: "I wouldn't want to be the loser tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a four corners match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Cap'n. Sebastian Wolf!"

Alestorm's "Shipwrecked" begins to play throughout the arena as the scourge of the seven seas, Captain Sebastian Wolf, makes his way out to the entrance ramp. He takes out his pistol and fires it into the air as a jolly roger falls and covers the tron. He puts his pistol back into its holster before continuing down to the ring. Before he enters the ring, he removes his cutlass and begins to threaten a few of the audience members. With the cutlass still in hand, he walks up the steps and enters the ring. He climbs till one foot is on the top turnbuckle and the other is on the second rope. He raises the cutlass in the air and lets out a pirate yell. He jumps off the turnbuckle, the referee forces him to relinquish his cutlass and pistol. Wolf refuses and places the cutlass at the throat of the referee. The ref, intimated by the threat backs off. Sebastian walks over and grabs a microphone.

Cap'n Sebastian Wolf: "Listen, ye worthless landlubbers, I be Cap'n Sebastian Wolf, th' Cap'n 'o th' most fearsome scurvy pirate crew to set sail across th' seven seas since th' great crew 'o th' Queen Anne's Revenge. Me crew mates be arrivin' here before I sail out 'n when they get here, a new age 'o piracy gunna begin. A glorious the hour 'o Debauchery, Violence 'n Sin. We gunna be pillage ye towns, Havin' our ways wit' ye wives 'n daughters. If ye don't do as we order then ye gunna be cast overboard like th' last scurvy dog who disrespected me. the hour 'o th' Leviathan be now 'n thar be nothin' ye can do about it."

Sebastian throws the microphone away and removes his cutlass, pistol, coat and hat before heading to the corner to prepare for the match

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, Enigma!"

A soothing and spiritual instrumental begins to play as the lights turn dim. After a few seconds pass, Enigma walks out slowly. He raises both hands into the air and point to the roof before outstretching his arms to point to the ring. He lowers his arms and then suddenly leaps forward, rolling onto the edge of the ramp and immediately jumps up to execute a picture perfect somersault. As he lands, pyros placed around the stage and titantron fire off to make a golden explosion.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, Taufik!"

"The Way I Am" By Emniem started playing as Taufik walks out and shake hands with some fans as he goes to the ring and awaits his opponents.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing last, Yuki Monotomo!"

"Ninja" by Machinae Supremacy echoes throughout the arena. Fog rolls down the ramp as Yuki Monotomo walks slowly toward the ring. He blows a few kisses at some female fans before he picks up the microphone and looks at his opponents. He face palms. He sighs heavily into the microphone before speaking.

Yuki Monotomo: "Really? I'm fighting a pirate, ANOTHER masked wrestler, and a... Taufik. I don't really think there's much to say here. I've been fighting a gorilla. So, a pirate vs me, who is essentially a ninja, and we all know who wins those fights. The ninja. I really don't think I have to make pirate jokes seeing as pirates themselves are jokes, so let's just move on to the next person. Yarg, ye be nothing compared to a gorilla."

The newly unmasked Yuki turns to Enigma.

Yuki Monotomo: "A mask. How fun. You know what else is fun? Losing the mask. On Mt. Fuji. After fighting a gorilla for awhile. I could say things like "you're hiding behind that mask" or "maybe you're just ugly under that thing" but no. Those are both really stupid. I just really don't want to see your face, but I will stomp it in while it's still in that piece of cloth. It'll be already wrapped up for the bandages. And finally."

The man in blue turns to Taufik.

Yuki Monotomo: "Taufik! It's been awhile! We haven't had a match since... we lost to Raven after I was hit by a steel chair and told not to compete! And you lost because... because... umm... sorry buddy, I don't seem to have an answer for you. Maybe you need a fill in the bubble answer sheet for this one. But we've been over this before. Blah, I'm better than you, blah. I'm sorry guys, I've been fighting gorillas. It's just nice not to hear OOH OOH AAH AAH every two damn seconds with Leon TRANSLATING!"

Yuki looks at the referee.

Yuki Monotomo: "Can we just start? I will just get this done as fast as possible."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like the match is about to begin with Enigma going at it while Cap'n Sebastian Wolf and Yuki Monotomo waits in their respective corners, and there's the bell! Taufik hits some punches. Tau with a spinning neckbreaker on Enigma. Cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Enigma kicks out at two. Tau applies a hammerlock... NO! Enigma leaps and somersaults reversing the hammerlock! Tag between Enigma and Yuki Monotomo."

Jim Jackson: "Yuki Monotomo enters the ring and kicks Taufik in the midsection. Legsweep takes Tau down... Flying elbow from Monotomo from the top rope... Right into the heart!"

Brad Blood: "Monotomo goes for the cover... No! Tau kicks out before the count of one! Monotomo throws Tau to the ropes... He ducks down for a back body drop..."

Jim Jackson: "Countered by a double axe handle on the back! Taufik sizes Yuki Monotomo up... Bodyslam! Monotomo slowly gets back up to his feet... Tau charges... Monotomo dodges and Tau misses the spear crashing into the the ring post shoulder first!"

Brad Blood: "Oh! That's gonna leave a mark. Slingshot clothesline by Monotomo. He hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik kicks out a two! Yuki Monotomo hits a dropkick on Taufik. Tau staggers to the ropes... Monotomo goes in for the kill but Tau blocks a kick from Monotomo."

Brad Blood: "Monotomo throws a left but Tau dodges and leaps to Wolf! A tag is made and the pirate enters the ring! Monotomo charges in."

Jim Jackson: "Cap'n Sebastian Wolf dodges the clothesline! Flying cross body off the top rope connects!"

Brad Blood: "Monotomo kicks out at two! Wolf climbs up the top ring post..."

Jim Jackson: "Flying elbow from Cap'n Sebastian Wolf... Right on target! Wolf again goes high risk... He leaps..."

Brad Blood: "Wolf only gets knees on a splash. Monotomo manages to get his knees up on the last second."

Jim Jackson: "Yuki Monotomo starts to attack... A couple of hard shots sends Cap'n Sebastian Wolf's head snapping back... Face crusher from Monotomo on Wolf. Monotomo face jams Wolf."

Brad Blood: "If this keeps up we may have a French maid pirate! Ooh! Wolf manages to barely dodge a lariat... He leaps to the corner... Tau gets tagged in!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik blocks a right hook from Yuki Monotomo and counters with a spinning neckbreaker on Monotomo! Tau with a suplex attempt... Monotomo hits the canvas hard! Taufik for the pin!"

Brad Blood: "Monotomo kicks out! Tau tries an Irish whip... REVERSED! Monotomo reverses the Irish whip and Tau gets sent to the corner instead. Blind tag by Enigma and the masked wrestler leaps into the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "Corkscrew scissor kick by Enigma sends Yuki Monotomo stumbling back. Springboard from the middle rope... Spinning side kick connects and Monotomo goes down! Enigma goes up the top rope... Moonsault!"

Brad Blood: "Monotomo rolls out at the last second and Enigma hits nothing but canvas! Monotomo with a series of stomps on Enigma keeps him down... This time Monotomo climbs up the top rope..."

Jim Jackson: "Frog splash by Yuki Monotomo connects! Monotomo hooks the leg... Wait! Cap'n Sebastian Wolf leaps into the ring untagged! Monotomo grabs Wolf and throws him over the ring post and right into Taufik! Enigma tries to sneak up behind Monotomo... Monotomo battles out of a waistlock! Yuki Monotomo sweeps Enigma's leg out from under Enigma and wretches his left arm under Enigma's neck with the elbow over the Adam's apple and presses against the back with his knee! IT'S THE BLACK DRAGON HOLD!"

Brad Blood: "Enigma tries to reach for the rope... He's almost there... No! He's a few inches short... He struggles to reach it... He just can't! Enigma is clearly in pain... Will he hold on? ENIGMA TAPS!!! ENIGMA TAPS!!!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by submission, Yuki Monotomo!"

Jim Jackson: "Yuki Monotomo snatches a victory here tonight in this dark match and Enigma is now going to be forced to wear the French maid costume!"

Brad Blood: "Monotomo holds Enigma in a full Nelson while staff comes in and starts stripping Enigma... Oh man... A masked French maid... I hate to admit it but he looks kinda hot..."

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Ulolse10

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Fantas10

Jim Jackson: "Good evening and welcome to Fantástico! And as our PPV name says, we have a fantastic night for everyone watching."

Brad Blood: "It's a shame viewers at home missed the dark match which just ended, that's what you get for NOT BUYING RINGSIDE SEATS! Haha! Anyway, I can't wait for this show to get rolling, we have a great card lined up tonight."

Jim Jackson: "That's right, from Brodie challenging C4 for the Boleto Dorado, to a number one contendership match for the ULOL Primo Ultimo, to a tag match between two of ULOL's most loved teams... Not to mention UJJ getting a chance to win back his title again."

Brad Blood: "Don't forget Kamaura versus Zombie and also Q versus TMOM and Bakla versus Shogunsen... All three matches are definitely also going to heat up the PPV."

Jim Jackson: "Well, let's stop talking about it and get the show rolling. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Office10

It is clear that the vice-general manger of ULOL, Eunice P. Winslow is not happy to see Boy Bakla in her office. Yet the transsexual superstar casually struts about until it settles and sits across the VGM with its legs crossed.

Boy Bakla: "Oh, why the glum look Eunice dear? Is it because after tonight, you will be saying goodbye to your little office? Your discrimination towards me shall end tonight when I pin Shoggie ONE! TWO! THREE!"

Boy Bakla starts laughing in a shrill annoying laughter, it is clear that it is not Bakla's usual laugh but one it intentionally made annoying trying to get a reaction from the VGM of ULOL.

Despite its efforts though Eunice P. Winslow stays stoic and expressionless. The eyes of Mrs. Winslow continues to stare at Bakla.

Boy Bakla: "Oh you're no fun at all Eunice... Or perhaps you are just too scared to react, scared that once you lose your seat of power you will be left with nothing but an empty shell. Don't worry too much about it, I'm sure you can take up knitting or something. What, not replying to me? Cat got your tongue?"

Bakla starts laughing again.

Eunice P. Winslow sighs heavily and leans forward, she waits for Bakla to stop laughing before speaking up.

Eunice P. Winslow: "I really have no idea where you get the delusion that I am biased against you Bakla. Yes, it's no secret that we are not best of friends but I have kept all my decisions fair no matter what the circumstances that surrounds it. If you look at your best of 5 match series with Mr. Shogunsen you would notice that not once have I made an appearance because I want to be impartial. I want the world to see that other than choosing Mr. Shogunsen as my champion I shall in no way use my power to interfere in those series of matches."

Eunice P. Winslow leans back to her seat, a sad expression on her face.

Eunice P. Winslow: "You created your own demons Bakla, not me, not ULOL but YOU. I have faith in my chosen champion, and maybe if he defeats you tonight, your demons shall also be defeated and you will realize the truth. I've been in this business for a long time Bakla and I plan to be in this business until they pound the last nail into my coffin. Now I'm sure you can find a more productive way to spend your time than trying and failing to taunt me, so if there is nothing else, I still have a PPV to micromanage."

With that Eunice P. Winslow dismisses Bakla.

A deep frown appears on the face of Boy Bakla as it is clear that its taunts was having no effect on the tough old lady sitting across it.

Boy Bakla: "Fine, I shall take my leave... Enjoy the last hours of your authority while you still can for surely after tonight, you shall be nothing but another old lady who will spend her last remaining years in an elderly care facility."

Bakla rises from its seat and leaves the VGM's office as the scene turns to black.

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Thesqu10

"Hybird Stigmata-the Apostasy" by Dimmu Borgir hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is screamed Shogun bursts out from the hind the curtain and stands on the entrance ramp, throwing his arm up with a loud yell causing a loud pop of cheers from the crowd. Shogun then begins walking down the ramp, eyes still showing the same intensity that have painted them for years. He runs and rolls into the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and shouting out to the crowd, in turn getting another firm reaction of cheers. When he hops down from the turnbuckle he turns and takes a microphone from a waiting ring hand so that he may speak.

Shogun Shogunsen: "Well I guess it's finally time to end this little series of matches. Bakla won two and I won two. Now we come to the rubber match."

Shogun looks around at the crowd for a moment before going on.

Shogun Shogunsen: "You know, I wanted to keep this in but I thought I would use a pay per view stage to let everyone know that Jack Johnson is a two faced jabroni who should never have stepped into a ULOL ring again after ditching the company like a baby!"

Split reactions are heard from the crowd after Shogun says this.

Shogun Shogunsen: "I refuse to have some Jackoff say that I don't fucking care! The only reason I'm even in this fucking company right now is because I care! Unlike you Jackass, I have been wrestling even after being screwed over COUNTLESS times! I'm more serious than even tonight. Boy Bakla is going to feel every single ounce of frustration in my body in our match tonight!"

Shogun Shogunsen: "I told the world that I would defeat Bakla and move on to destroying Troy! I refuse to let some asshole who left this company due to his scrybaby claims that someone was being pushed over him! Tonight I take the first step in the war to take down Marcus Troy! Tonight I shall show Bakla who the best wrestler on the face of this Earth is."

Shogun Shogunsen: "I don't care what it takes. Losing is not an option now I will win or die trying!"

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Boybak10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Shogun10

Jim Jackson: "The next match is the finale of a rivalry which spanned two months. Boy Bakla will be facing off against Shogun Shogunsen, the chosen champion of the VGM of ULOL Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow in the fifth and final match in a best three out of five series. Both sides have two wins tucked under their belts so whoever wins this deciding match wins the series."

Brad Blood: "That's right Jimbo, if Bakla wins, Eunice P. Winslow must step down as VGM, if Shogunsen wins then Bakla must work the remainder of its contract WITHOUT PAY! Honestly I'm rooting for Bakla on this one, I would want to see that old hag Winslow step down, she's a major party pooper."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is the fifth match in a best three out of five series. Introducing first, Boy Bakla!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to it's fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to it's corner waiting for the match to begin.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, his opponent representing Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow, vice-general manager of United League of Lunatics, Shogun Shogunsen!"

"Hybird Stigmata-the Apostasy" by Dimmu Borgir hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is screamed Shogun bursts out from the hind the curtain to the roar of cheers mixed in with boos. The wrestler has the same golden belt around his waist. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and faces his opponent.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Boy Bakla and Shogun Shogunsen circle each other cautiously... They both charge in at the same time and lock arms... Shogunsen gets the upper hand! Bakla takes a back suplex but quickly gets back up to its feet. Bakla lunges in but Shogunsen catches Bakla and applies a headlock!"

Brad Blood: "Shogunsen has that headlock locked in tight... Bakla is struggling with all its might... Bakla pushes out of Shogunsen's hold but now has its back on the ropes! This is a bad place for Bakla."

Jim Jackson: "Shogun Shogunsen throws out some punches but Boy Bakla dodges them by leaning back on the ropes. Bakla hits an arm drag on Shogunsen taking him down."

Brad Blood: "Bakla uses the opportunity to escape from the ropes. Smart move by the fruitcake. Shogunsen charges, Bakla moves, the referee gets knocked out as Shogunsen spears the ref instead! The ref is down! Bakla crotches Shogunsen! Shogunsen buckles to his knees..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla takes advantage of the referee being knocked out! A spin kick sends Shogun Shogunsen to the mat... Shogunsen tries to rise... Bakla with an enziguri sends him back down... AND BAKLA STARTS STOMPING AWAY AT SHOGUNSEN'S GROIN! That's playing dirty!"

Brad Blood: "Dirty smirty... As long as the ref who is currently still napping doesn't see it, it's all legal. Ooh... I think Shogunsen should visit a urologist after the match, though I predict the urologist will only confirm that Shogunsen won't be having children anymore..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla goes for a pinfall attempt... But the ref is still down! Bakla tries to wake the ref. Shogun Shogunsen starts stirring... Bakla notices him and goes on the offensive! Shogunsen ducks a wild right hand. Stun Gun from Shogunsen! Shogunsen hits a delayed suplex on Bakla."

Brad Blood: "Damn! Shogunsen turns the tables! He hooks Bakla's leg... GREAT! Now the ref decides to wake up from his little nap, how convenient."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla kicks out at the count of two. Shogun Shogunsen with a series of elbow drops keeps Bakla grounded. Shogunsen goes for the legs, looks like a submission attempt by the former champ... Bakla reverses! Boy Bakla now has a half-Boston crab hold on Shogunsen!"

Brad Blood: "Many people forget Bakla is a master grappler, that fairy mastered so many holds to keep its victims incapacitated allowing it to molest its victims at will. Shogunsen tries to crawl to the ropes... He slowly inches forward..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla tries to hold Shogun Shogunsen in place but Shognsen's superior strength allows him to drag Bakla forward... He gets to the rope! Bakla holds on! The referee starts the five count!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three! Four..."

Brad Blood: "Bakla finally releases its grasp. Shogun is seen favoring his leg, the damage has been done. Shogunsen throws a few jabs to try and keep Bakla away. Bakla again goes low..."

Jim Jackson: "Double leg takedown by Boy Bakla! Again Bakla tries to work on Shogun Shogunsen's leg... Texas cloverleaf gets locked in! Shogunsen grunts in pain! Shogunsen again makes it to the ropes but Bakla again keeps the hold on!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three! Four..."

Brad Blood: "Smart move by the gender bender. Maximizing the five count so that more damage is done to Shogunsen's leg. This will definitely slow down the former champ and also limit him from doing his usual moves."

Jim Jackson: "Shogun Shogunsen is definitely feeling the effects of Boy Bakla's attacks on his leg... He is using the ropes to prop himself up... Bakla again lunges at Shogunsen but Shogunsen sidesteps! Shogunsen drops to one knee! "

Brad Blood: "The Texas cloverleaf did the trick, Shogunsen's leg is definitely damaged from it! He's a sitting duck! Bakla goes low and grabs Shogunsen's leg! Shogunsen is using his good leg to try and kick Bakla off!"

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla locks on a kneebar! Shogun Shogunsen screams in pain! Bakla is trying to make Shogunsen tap but Shogunsen now grits his teeth and is prepared to fight it out! Shogunsen is showing admirable resiliency."

Brad Blood: "Well if Shogunsen doesn't find a way to turn things around, his resiliency will slowly be chipped away by Bakla. Shogunsen uses his elbow to get leverage and make himself over to the ropes... Bakla releases its grip and pulls Shogunsen back to the center of the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "A well placed elbow drop to the chest stops Shogun Shogunsen's struggles! Boy Bakla grabs on to Shogunsen's leg... ANKLE LOCK! Bakla locks in the ankle lock and starts twisting! Shogunsen screams as Bakla twists his ankle. Wait! Shogunsen twists and makes it to his back! He kicks Bakla off!"

Brad Blood: "BAKLA JUST WENT THROUGH THE ROPES! Oh man, what a kick. Shogunsen tries to stand but instantly falls to his knee. Looks like the damage has been done. Bakla is climbing up to the apron..."

Jim Jackson: "Shogun Shogunsen hops to one leg and with a mighty hop... Double axe handle connects on Boy Bakla's nape as it tries to enter the ring. Bakla's head hits the canvas and bounces off! Shogunsen slowly rises back to his feet, his arms clinging to the ropes to help him stand... Shogunsen releases his hold and drives the full weight of his body right into Bakla's spine! Shogunsen hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Still only a two count! Bakla is still in the game. Shogunsen is on his knees and starts pounding away at Bakla. Seems like his inability to stand does not stop Shogunsen from making an offense."

Jim Jackson: "Shogun Shogunsen attempts to stand... It is clear that he is in pain but he manages to get up to his feet this time although still very unsteady as he puts his weight on his damaged leg. Boy Bakla starts to rise back up to its feet. Shogunsen limps over and hits a big chop. Ignoring his pain face-first suplex from Shogunsen."

Brad Blood: "Oh! Looks like Shogunsen nails Bakla with that one but it took a lot out of the former champ. Shogunsen is having trouble getting back up to his feet. His damages leg is visibly shaking... Bakla looks like its recovering..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla is up on its feet and sees Shogunsen Shogunsen struggling to stand... Bakla charges in low with a forearm right into Shogunsen's damaged leg! Tiger bomb by Bakla! Bakla hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Shogunsen kicks out at two! Bakla looks shocked. I think Bakla expected to win it already. Irish whip by Bakla sends Shogunsen clumsily stumbling to the ropes... Shogunsen bounces back..."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla ducks down for a back body drop but Shogun Shogunsen kicks Bakla on the face! Oh! Shogunsen used his damaged leg in that one as he also falls to the canvas holding his leg in pain."

Brad Blood: "Bakla has effectively put a seal on Shogunsen, with his leg that badly damaged, Shogunsen will have much difficulty pulling off his power moves. Boy Bakla regains its bearings and gets back up to its feet... Bakla drags Shogunsen to the corner!"

Jim Jackson: "A couple of hard shoulders into Shogun Shogunsen's torso keeps him in the corner. Boy Bakla attempts a suplex... Shogunsen holds on to the ropes and foils the attempt! Shogunsen stuns Bakla with a big uppercut! Shogunsen sets his injured leg on the turnbuckles and lifts Boy Bakla up into into the air in a half nelson and then into a backdrop position before slamming Boy Bakla down to a sitting position, slamming the back of his neck to the canvas executing a Muscular Bomb!"

Brad Blood: "Holy crap! I didn't expect Shogunsen to use the turnbuckles to support himself easing the pressure from his damaged leg! Shogunsen for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by pinfall, Shogun Shogunsen!"

Jim Jackson: "Shogun Shogunsen wins the match! This means Boy Bakla shall for the remainder of its contract fight for FREE!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Look! It's Mrs. Winslow! The VGM of ULOL has come out and is making her way to the ring! Shogunsen spreads the ropes apart allowing the VGM to enter the ring."

Eunice P. Winslow: "Well Bakla it seems that you have lost our wager. But! I shall still have you on the payroll. That's right, you shall still get paid regularly..."

The crowd looks on confused at what the VGM of ULOL just said.

Boy Bakla: "I don't need your pity... I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY!"

Bakla screams at Eunice P. Winslow's face while staring on in hatred.

Eunice P. Winslow: "It is not pity which let me arrive at my decision Bakla. I want to put all this hatred and animosity behind us. I want to show you that I do not discriminate against anyone and this is one way to achieve it. After watching your performance tonight, I'm sure even Mr. Shogunsen would agree that you are a real competitor. Use this second chance to start anew Bakla."

With that Winslow exits the ring leaving a dumbfounded Boy Bakla sitting inside while she walks back and exits through the tunnel as the crowd cheers her name.

Jim Jackson: "What an unexpected turn of events... Bakla is still left speechless as the VGM of ULOL shows compassion and kindness to end their feud."

Brad Blood: "I have one word to describe Winslow's actions... BORING!"

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Fantástico 10/30/2011   Fantástico 10/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Beyond10

The laughter of children is heard as children run about and play. The scene pans from one end of the playground to the other end, finally the camera stops and settles on the familiar form of the wrestler also known as The Charismatic Crippler standing in front of the playground, behind him is his paid henchman Ragki Nikara.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "This will be the place where a fool gets humiliated. This will be the place where an ignoramus shall fall. This will be the place where again true magnificence shall shine as I, Colton Charles Cai Cobb defeat Broke-star in a match he himself picked."

The arrogant wrestler starts chuckling to himself. He turns his head a quarter way to look at the happy faces of the children playing before turning back into the camera.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Right now, you all see the happy faces and hear the happy laughter of children playing. But later tonight, what you will see is the the pained expression and screams of excruciation of Brostar as I do what I do best and break him as I have broken other opponents before me. I do commend him for his courage to challenge me, even though we all know his attempt tonight will be futile..."

C4 then turns to Ragki who is standing behind him.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Come Ragki, it is time for us to prepare ourselves for our... I mean my match later. The squeals and laughter of uncouth children is irritating me, make sure that the playground is cleared of those little pests later."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb waits for Ragki to reply.

Ragki looks over at the children. He smiles as he steps toward the camera. Children can be heard singing things like "Ring Around the Rosy" in the background.

Ragki Nikara: "No problem, boss. These kids are rather annoying, but hey, maybe I'll end up finding some cash on the ground from the little brats and their moms. They won't be the only ones screaming here tonight. I have a feeling that this place will be filled with more screams than anyone can guess."

The man in his black trench coat walks around to the merry-go-round as the camera follows him. A few frightened children run from it as Ragki pushes off the ground with his foot and begins spinning slowly on the merry-go-round.

Ragki Nikara: "Innocent toys of these children will be stained with blood and then the evolution can begin. Money and power will be the only two things that this playground will show. It will show who is fit to survive in this world and we all know the person that will be the victor in this match. I'm well-paid for a very good reason."

The camera swings back to C4 for more comments.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "More work, less talk Ragki. I did not pay you to yap. Remember I want those kids outta there before my match with that loser later."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb shouts back at Ragki one more time before walking away as the screen fades to black.

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Vehicu10

The scene opens with Brostar and Fettel Marston walking to Brostar's car as they speak.

Brostar: "Ok, tonight is our chance of finally getting those tag titles. Why? Because when I face C4 in a Playground Brawl for that golden ticket of his and win it, we get our title shot."

He says as he gets his keys out of his pocket and opens the door of his nice black commodore, Fettel and Brostar gets in the car a continues to talk.

Brostar: "I'm going to teach Cobb some respect. You see these new guys come in here, and get a few wins and accomplishments and they think they own the place."

Brostar: "And it seems as Ragki will be there and will most likely to interfere in the match, so will you be able to watch my back tonight?"

He says as he waits for Fettel to answer.

Fettel smiles and nods his head.

Dad: "Fettel won't be here. But I will be! You need a thinking man for this one and it'd be best if Fettel relaxed during this one! I gotta say .. this is some pretty smart thinking Brostar! I like it! I like it a lot!"

The scene fades to black as the car leaves the parking lot.

Do you need the extra pep in your life?

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Erektu10

EREKTUS Guarana Energy Drink is the answer to all your problems! Drink one today and discover just how EREKT you can be!

Available in stores near you.

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Behind10

The scene opens backstage where we see Lex Lexington with newest superstar, Chase O'Brien.

Lex Lexington: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Today I'm joined by the newest member of the ULOL roster, Chase O'Brien. Chase, thanks for your time."

Chase O'Brien: "No worries, mate. Cheers for having me."

Lex Lexington nods and proceeds with a question.

Lex Lexington: "Chase, tonight you compete in your first ever one fall match in the ULOL. How are you feeling leading up to this moment?"

Chase O'Brien: "I'm feeling great. Full of confidence. I've been working hard day and night leading up to tonight. All I'm really expecting is a good fair match.

Lex Lexington nods and agrees as he comes up with a follow-up question.

Lex Lexington: "You've made it public knowledge that you've only been in the wrestling business for 2 years prior to today. Alot of people are questioning the decision to give you a ULOL contract. Do you have anything to say about that?"

Chase O'Brien: "It's true I lack experience in this industry. It is true that instead of building up more experience from the independent circuits, I decided to put my career on the fast track. But the biggest mistake you can ever make is to underestimate me. I have spent 4 years of my life in the military, and I have been studying different fighting styles my whole life. If you've been questioning the decision of the ULOL giving me a contract, you'll soon see your answer. Tonight, I will emerge victorious. I will hold my head up high. You will cheer my name and know that this is no mistake. This is no fluke. Chase O'Brien is no joke. Chase O'Brien is here, and he's here to stay."

A big grin appears on Chase O'Briens face.

Lex Lexington: "There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Best of luck to you tonight, Chase."

Chase O'Brien: "Luck? Never needed it in the first place. But cheers anyway."

Chase O'Brien leaves still with the grin on his face, as the scene fades to black.

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Boleto10

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Brosta10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Colton10

Jim Jackson: “Well this next match should be interesting! Brad Blood and I are out here just across the road from the arena! Which you can see quite clearly behind us. And the reason?”

Brad Blood: “A playground match! A match … in a kid’s playground!! I mean I understand Brostar being out here with Fettel Marston!! But C4 with Ragki?!?! C4 in a playground match?!? I can only hope C4 teaches Brostar some of the very simple playground rules and destroys him!!”

Jim Jackson: “The point you are missing Brad is that this one is a match for the Boleto Dorado! The current holder being C4! And Brostar showing some guts to take on the explosive new wrestler to try to take it from the hands of Colton Charles Cai Cobb!!!”

Brad Blood: “We have no Jasmine Lee out here and both the competitors are out here already! The referee for this one is Don Q. Hotte! So let’s get this onnnnn!!!”

Jim Jackson: “Jasmine doesn’t say that!! See now… you’ve disturbed the wrestlers! Disturbed the norm!”

Brad Blood: “I was only trying to… fine! Let the lunacy begin. Whatever.”

Jim Jackson: “And the referee decides to start this one as Brad’s version of Jasmine Lee’s catchphrase was ruined! Brostar diving straight in for C4!! But C4 steps forward a step and Brostar gets knocked down with a hard lariat clothesline!! C4 wrapping his arm around the head of Brostar tightly locking in a headlock! “

Brad Blood: “Brostar trying not to fade away as he summons some strength and powers out of that headlock!! Brostar with an elbow to the midsection and he follows up with a high kick to the skull of C4!! C4 still on his feet though and Brostar follows up with another kick this time right to the bottom jaw which knocks him for six!!”

Jim Jackson: “Brostar covers!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!!”

Jim Jackson: “Just a two count this time!! Not a six! Brostar continuing his offense and drops the elbow but he misses !! C4 rolls away and leaves Brostar to fall down onto the soft tarmac!! C4 dragging Brostar over to the swings on our left!! Brostar getting to his feet and C4 sends a swing flying into the face of Brostar!! That had to hurt!”

Brad Blood: “C4 following up with a swinging DDT!! Quite literally after that swing slammed into Brostar’s face!! And he pins the shoulders down!!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!!”

Brad Blood: “Not quite a three!! Come on C4!!!”

Jim Jackson: “You’re supposed to be biased!!”

Brad Blood: “Only now you’re telling me that!! It’s a little late don’t you think? C4 now dragging Brostar over to the other side of the playground and deciding to use the seesaw!! Lifting one end and placing Brostar’s head underneath so it’s resting on his head!!”

Jim Jackson: “Oh please!! Come on!! This is too barbaric!!”

Brad Blood: “This is wrestling!!! C4 going to the other end of the seesaw!! This is going to hurt!! And it’ll be the end of Brostar!! One big headache coming up!!! C4 pulls his side down and sits on the seat!! And he leaps into the air sending the seat on the opposite side crashing down on Brostar’s head!! And … wait a minute!! Did Brostar counter that?!?”

Jim Jackson: “Did someone order on big ache for a set of testicles? Brostar swiftly moved away and sent the seat of C4’s crashing into his groin area!! C4 bent over double through the absolutely horrendous pain! Brostar recovering properly and with blood pouring out of a cut on his lip!! Incurred most likely from the hit he took from the swing!! It appears that he is going back over to the swings now!! With the crippled C4 in tow, still trying to soothe the pain!!”

Brad Blood: “Brostar with C4 by the swings and he seems to be tying C4 up in the chains!! This is completely unfair! Brostar is tangling C4 up in the chains that hold the seat part of the swing!!”

Jim Jackson: “So this is unfair but a seesaw seat landing onto a head is completely fair!! Brostar using his intelligence to take every advantage he can!! Obviously looking to finish this one off for good!! BROSTAR!!!”

Brad Blood: “Oh thank you!! Ragki Nikara comes in with the save!! Getting in Brostar’s way and stops the little twerp from going any further!!”

Jim Jackson: “Hey wait a minute!! Ragki just threw a load of wood chippings and dust into the face Brostar which leaves him completely blinded!! Surely that’s a DQ!!“

Brad Blood: “But them wood chippings are from the area around the slide!! So it’s completely fair!! Playground rules!!”

Jim Jackson: “Fettel Marston reacting immediately and runs after Ragki Nikara! Ragki stops and holds the fence and the referee intervenes telling Marston to leave Ragki alone!! I don’t understand!”

Brad Blood: “Playground rules!! Ragki is safe from harm, he is touching the fence therefore no one can touch him! Just like Tag! HA!”

Jim Jackson: “But Marston and Ragki are not in the match!”

Brad Blood: “Yeah! Yeah! But they are IN the playground are they not?”

Jim Jackson: “Very well! Back to THE competitors in this MATCH! Brostar still trying to scrape dust out from his eyes!! C4 has untangled himself while all this has been going on! And WAIT!! In the background Fettel Marston turns his back for a second and Ragki came out from the… er… “safe-zone” and attacks Marston from behind!!”

Brad Blood: “C4 stomping a mudhole into Brostar and he drags Brostar to his feet!! Bringing him over to the slide area!! Slamming Brostar’s head onto the metallic slide!!! A couple of times too!! DO AN EXTRA ONE FOR LUCK!!! Look he did it too! I told him to do that! Did you see? Hehe!”

Jim Jackson: “Mmhmm. C4 now telling Ragki to get rid of Fettel Marston! Looks like they’re setting up a double team move as Ragki and C4 pull Marston towards them with an irish whip like move and they both send him flying over their heads and over the fence to the outside of the playground!!”

Brad Blood: “Wants to make sure he picks up the win!!! Redirecting his attention back to Brostar!! Perhaps looking to put Brostar out of his misery finally! Brostar though left to his own devices is recovering! C4 dragging Brostar up to the top of the slide!! There’s no room for manoeuvre up there!! Very tight and very dangerous!”

Jim Jackson: “Dangerous?!?!? It’s only about six feet from the ground!”

Brad Blood: “Well it’s still quite high! Brostar trying to resist whatever is going through C4’s mind!! But it’s to no use!! C4!!! Into the powerbomb position on the top of that slide!! AND HE LETS BROSTAR FALL TO THE WOOD CHIPPINGS WITH THE POWERBOMB!!! AND HE FOLLOWS UP WITH A BIG SPLASH FROM THE TOP OF THE SLIDE DOWN ONTO BROSTAR!!! THE SHOULDERS ARE DOWN!!!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!! Three!!!”

Brad Blood: “And the winner!! Yaaaay! C4 won! C4 won!”

Jim Jackson: “Playground rules huh? Seemed a bit one-sided to me!!”

Brad Blood: “Then maybe Brostar and Marston shoulda done their homework! Hey woah what the?”

Jim Jackson: “Ragki Nikara just blindsided C4! With a hard elbow to the back of the head!! Is he? Is he going through his pockets?”

Brad Blood: “Hey wait a minute! That’s C4’s wallet!! HE’S TAKING THE CASH OUT OF THE WALLET!! AND NOW HE’S DOING THE SAME TO BROSTAR!! ALL OF THE CASH COMPLETELY CLEANED OUT!! FROM BROSTAR AND C4!!!”

Jim Jackson: “Looks like he needed a little extra dinner money!! Betraying C4 for a little extra more!! We can only speculate on what the fallout might be!! We’ll keep both eyes on it!! We’ll see you folks back in the arena!!!! STAY TUNED!!!”

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Fantástico 10/30/2011   Fantástico 10/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 pm

The camera opens up to the back to show a limousine pulling into the arena. Its stops near the entrance. Allister King, Samantha King and Shadow Callahan exits the limousine carrying their bags.

Samantha King: "You guys ready for your title defense?"

Shadow Callahan: "Always am, what about you?"

Shadow turns and looks at Allister

Allister King: "Matt Damon!"

Shadow and Samantha have confused looks on their faces

Shadow Callahan: "What the hell?"

Allister King: "Matt Damon! Matt Damon!! Matt!"

Samantha King: "What is wrong with ...."

Allister King: "Damon!"

Allister receives a kick to the shin by Samantha. He falls to the crowd holding his knee

Allister King: "Damon! Damon!! Matt Damon!"

Samantha looks at Shadow

Samantha King: "Lets go, he is being a complete idiot."

Shadow Callahan: "I completely agree with you on that."

As they continue to walk away, Allister lies on the ground holding his shin

Allister King: "Matt Damon!!!!"

The camera fades to black as Allister continues shouting ''Matt Damon!''

The scene opens backstage where we see Lex Lexington standing beside the oriental superstars Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi, collectively known as Oriental Spices. Both wrestlers seem to be in high spirits as the interview is about to begin.

Lex Lexington: "Good Evening folks, we are here tonight with Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi also known as Oriental Spices. Tonight these two wrestlers shall be trying to reclaim the titles that they lost over a month ago, the ULOL Campeónes Compañero."

The camera refocuses until all three people are centered properly.

Lex Lexington: "Thank you for taking some time off your busy schedule for this interview. So, again it seems that Oriental Spices shall have another shot at the Campeónes Compañero titles. Are you confident tonight that you will regain the titles you lost to The Northern Kings?"

Little Wang: "Confidence is something we have a lot of Lex. Me and Fook Mi here have been training our butts off just for this match tonight. We have won those belts in two separate occasions already so confidence is something we are not lacking."

Lex nods and proceeds to the next question.

Lex Lexington: "The match tonight is a tornado tag match, unlike a regular tag match this means all four wrestlers shall be in the ring the whole time. Analysts and sportscasters have predicted that odds are stacked against you."

Little Wang: "Let me remind you Lex that the odds have always been stacked against us. Every time we enter the ring, we have been the underdogs but have that stopped us from going in and putting up a good fight? Have that deterred our spirit? HELL NO! Despite the odds, we've won those tag titles... Not once but TWICE! The odds may not be in our favor but the odds can be tipped."

Lex acknowledges Little Wang's reply and continues the interview.

Lex Lexington: "Moving on, recently, we've seen a change in one of you. To be more specific, I'm referring to you Ms. Nao. After your altercation with Raven Connoly, the fans saw a side of you that they have never seen before. You claim that you already have it under control, but will this affect the dynamic between you and your partner, specially in a crucial match like tonight?"

Lex Lexington waits for Nao Fook Mi to reply.

The oriental beauty known as Nao Fook Mi clears her throat and replies to the question plaguing the minds of the fans.

Nao Fook Mi: "I have gone to the darkest part of my soul and revealed a side which I am not proud of. But I have conquered it and I have apologized for it. Will it affect the dynamic between me and Wang you ask? Of course it will, because of it we have become stronger. Little Wang supported me in my time of darkness, through that the bonds of our friendship strengthened. A bond which will be evident tonight when we face The Northern Kings for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero."

Lex Lexington brings the mic back to his lips and goes on to the next question.

Lex Lexington: "Now on to a lighter side. A question that has been plaguing the fans' minds is this. What is the extent of your relationship with each other? Is there something more between you and Little Wang?"

Nao Fook Mi can't help but shake her head a little as she replies.

Nao Fook Mi: "Little Wang and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. True his is more than a friend, he is family, he is the brother I never had. I'm sorry to disappoint the fans but that is the extent of our relationship."

Lex Lexington notices a slight shift in Little Wang's expression as Nao Fook Mi answered.

Lex Lexington: "Oh? Little Wang may think differently... Would you like to input something Little Wang?"

Lex points the mic to the midget wrestler.

Little Wang vehemently shakes his head and quickly replies.

Little Wang: "No, no... Fook Mi hit the nail right on the head... We are family, just as Fook Mi sees me as the brother she never had, I see Fook Mi as the sister I never had."

Lex Lexington seem unconvinced by Little Wang's reply but before he can follow-up his question, Little Wang cuts him off.

Little Wang: "Oh! Look at the time, we still need to make some final preparations for our match tonight Fook Mi, let's ah... Go and get ready. Good bye Lex, and thanks for the interview."

Little Wang quickly walks off-camera, Nao Fook Mi shakes Lex Lexington's hand and follows suit.

Lex Lexington: "Well there you have it folks, the words of the challengers. Will they win their match tonight against The Northern Kings? Will their familial relationship actually be much more? Well on the future holds the answers. Back to you guys at ringside!"

The interview ends and the scene fades to black.

Introducing the new energy drink that will bring out the best in you!

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Pussy-can

Drink the sweet nectar that comes from PUSSY and feel invigorated!

Available in a store near you!

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Campea10

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Allist11&Fantástico 10/30/2011 Shadow10

/WFantástico 10/30/2011 Samant10

VS

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Little10&Fantástico 10/30/2011 Naofoo11

Jim Jackson: "We have a title match coming up next, a match between The Northern Kings and Oriental Spices."

Brad Blood: "Well so far The Northern Kings have kept a good hold on those tag titles and against the midget and the girl, I think they will have this match in the bag."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a tornado tag match AND is for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero titles! Introducing first, they are your current and reigning ULOL Campeónes Compañero, Allister King and Shadow Callahan, The Northern Kings!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Edguy's Robin Hood begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, accompanied by Samantha King, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow and Samantha just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd, They hand Samantha all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Jim Jackson: "Despite their aloofness or more accurately Allister King's aloofness, The Northern Kings have actually been a competent team and competent champs."

Brad Blood: "I know, who would have thunk it?"

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the challengers, the team of Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi, Oriental Spices."

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. Little Wang follows behind her wearing stilts. They quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They bow and give their respect to the crowd before heading to their corner.

Jim Jackson: "Always the underdogs, Oriental Spices have proven that they can do more than bark."

Brad Blood: "Unless Little Wang gets punted to the crowd... I miss those punts Ray Kamaura does."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Little Wang charges towards Allister King while Nao Fook Mi and Shadow Callahan face off... Wang with a series of really low kicks on King sends him limping. Wang hits a springboard wheel kick on King. Fook Mi and Callahan on the other hand are trading and blocking kicks and punches."

Brad Blood: "King stumbles and smacks into Callahan which distracts him allowing Fook Mi to connect with an enziguri. Looks like Oriental Spices are going for a double team..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi with a springboard corkscrew crossbody while Little Wang crouches behind both Allister King and Shadow Callahan! Oh! The Northern Kings fall. Double cover!"

Referee Name: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Both King and Callahan kicks out at two. King starts chasing Wang around the ring. King can't seem to get a firm grip on Wang. Callahan dodges a clothesline attempt from Fook Mi..."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang with another springboard move... Wang is finally caught by Allister King in mid-air. Stump piledriver by King on Wang! Nao Fook Mi on the meantime is sent to the corner by Shadow Callahan. Bulldog from the corner and Fook Mi goes down."

Brad Blood: "King is beating down on Wang... He's got his arms around Wang and just pulled Wang up with such force... Wang sputters... Chokeslam on Wang! Callahan from the second turnbuckle..."

Jim Jackson: "Leg drop to the back of the neck! Shadow Callahan hooks Nao Fook Mi by the leg but Fook Mi kicks out. Allister King lifts Little Wang up on his shoulders... Powerslam! Callahan with an Irish whip on Fook Mi..."

Brad Blood: "Reversed! Fook Mi reverses the Irish whip and Callahan is sent crashing into King just as he is about to stomp away at Wang. Fook Mi doesn't give The Northern Kings a chance to recover, she hits a springboard crossbody taking both men down!"

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang comes charging in! Wang tries to spear through Allister King... No! He connects but also bounces off King's chest. Fook Mi with a kicking combo takes Shadow Callahan down. She turns and grabs King by the head... King counters the suplex attempt with his own suplex!"

Brad Blood: "Wang charges into his partner's rescue... No! He is intercepted by Callahan! Big knee sends Wang flipping into the air. The Northern Kings grab Nao Fook Mi and sends her to the ropes with a double Irish whip..."

Jim Jackson: "Double back body drop by The Northern Kings sends Nao Fook Mi flying up into the air! Little Wang with a dropkick to the butt sends Shadow Callahan stumbling into the ropes... Wang dodges Allister King's leg and stomps both his heel down on King's foot! King leaps around in pain... Wang goes to the ropes..."

Brad Blood: "Springboard hurricanrana and King goes down! Wang turns around... Big boot by Callahan send him down! Fook Mi sneaks up behind Callahan... Callahan senses her and throws a big right but Fook Mi dodges it!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi with a springboard reverse DDT connects! Shadow Callahan is down! Fook Mi turns around... Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker by Allister King takes Fook Mi down. Little Wang with a dropkick to the knee forces King down to one knee... Shining wizard by Wang connects! Wang goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "King kicks out! Little Wang leaps to the ropes... Springboard elbow drop misses! Callahan grabs Wang and throws him right into King's knee! I think King is signalling Callahan for their finisher..."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King wraps his arm around the Little Wang's neck and locks in a dragon sleeper. He lifts him up onto Shadow Callahan's shoulders. Shadow Callahan pushes the Little Wang off his shoulders and Allister King drops them head first with an inverted brainbuster! It's the Scarlet Rose! Wang is out! King hooks the leg! Fook Mi tries to go for the save but a spear by Callahan stops her!"

Referee Name: "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood: "Little Wang gets eliminated! It's now a two on one! Fook Mi is royally fooked! The Northern Kings are looking to finish up the match and with her partner eliminated Fook Mi is at an extreme disadvantage."

Jim Jackson: "You are correct there Brad. A double Irish whip by The Northern Kings sends Fook Mi crashing back first into the corner... Allister King whips Shadow Callahan right into Fook Mi... FOOK MI DODGES! Callahan hits the ring post shoulder first! King comes charging in... Fook Mi pulls the top rope down and King goes over crashing outside!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi start going kung-fu on Callahan barraging him with those nasty kicks... King leaps into the apron... Irish whip by Fook Mi sends Callahan crashing into King who is sent flying and he hits the steel railings! Callahan bounces back and Fook Mi rolls him up!"

Jim Jackson: "Shadow Callahan kicks out at two! Irish whip by Nao Fook Mi sends Callahn to the corner... Nao Fook Mi leaps to the top of the turnbuckle, she somersaults over her opponent who rushes in towards her landing behind her opponent who spins around right into a deadly burst kick sending her opponent crashing to the corner executing a devastating Fook Mi Special!!!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, Callahan crumples to the canvas! He's out! Fook Mi hooks the leg, will she get it?!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi eliminates Shadow Callahan! And now it's back to one on one, whoever gets the next pinfall or submission gets the tag titles. Allister King struggles and brings himself up to the ring apron. Fook Mi charges in... King with a shoulder through the ropes stops Fook Mi. King leaps into the ring and rolls Fook Mi up!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi kicks out at two. King throws a punch, blocked by Fook Mi who retaliates with her own punch... Blocked by King! It has now become a you block my punch I block yours contest between the two wrestlers..."

Jim Jackson: "Both wrestlers are not slowing down, their arms are in a flurry of throwing and blocking punches... Nao Fook Mi throws a feint and follows up with a straight breaking the monotonous sequence! Allister King gets caught in a flurry of punches followed by a high kick! King goes down!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi goes to the top turnbuckle... She leaps... Senton misses! King rolls away at the last second! King crawls and drapes his arm over Fook Mi's chest..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi gets a shoulder up! Allister King lifts Fook Mi up in a fireman carry... Oh! Fook Mi hits the mat hard. King with a bodyslam on Fook Mi! He tries to hook the leg but Fook Mi manages to wrest herself free. King lifts Fook Mi up on his shoulders.... Fook Mi slips down! Russian legsweep takes King down!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi again goes to the top turnbuckle... King leaps up after her... King tries to attempt a superplex... Fook Mi hooks her leg unto the ropes blocking the attempt! A couple of hard elbows send King down to the canvas..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi leaps off the top turnbuckle.... RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK! Fook Mi crumples to the canvas! Allister King realizes its his chance to win the match scampers down and hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "No! Fook Mi got her leg up on the bottom rope and the ref spots it! You can see the frustration in King's face... King again lifts Fook Mi up for a powerbomb... No! Fook Mi battles out of the powerbomb attempt!"

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Nao Fook Mi... Reversed by Allister King! Spinebuster! Fook Mi is down! Allister King grabs Nao Fook Mi by the head and places her between his legs, readying for a powerbomb. Allister King raises his fist in the arm, signaling that its time to send the opponent to ''Kingdom Come''. Allister King hooks both of the arms and lifts the opponent up onto his shoulder and flips Nao Fook Mi around, slamming her face first in the mat!"

Brad Blood: "Kingdom Come! Kingdom Come! This is it! King for the cover!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by via pinfall and STILL ULOL Campeónes Compañero, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan, The Northern..."

Jim Jackson: "What the? It's Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz! They just ran into the ring and attacked The Northern Kings with steel chairs! The Northern Kings are down!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, GoodFella just busted King wide open! We have a bleeder! Samantha King has run in-between GoodFella & Schwarz and her husband... Schwarz grab Samantha by the hair! Callahan tries to stop them and GoodFella & Schwarz starts beating down on Callahan! Callahan is left in a bloody mess in the ring! What just happened?"

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold is standing near Allister King, who is laying on the ground after occurred attack on him and his partner. GoodFella is smiling and asking for a microphone.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "For the past few months or even more I wasn't myself. I was weak. I admit that. Nevertheless, these times are over and new improved and better GoodFella is in front of you. However, this improved man is once again is grateful to a man who was destroyed by Jim Rival and the foolish man with a name Taufik."

The screen above the stage flickers. Everyone stares agape as a familiar face appears, staring impassively at the beating being given Goodfella and Schwarz are giving the Northern Kings.

Manolo Ferrer: "It's been awhile, Mr. Bold, Mr. Schwarz. It's good to see you exercising such ruthless aggression. Good to see you again too, Mr. King."

Mr. Ferrer's expression remains unchanged, as Goodfella and Schwarz stand over the fallen Campeones Companero.

Manolo Ferrer: "It is time to focus again on what's important. I regrettably have to be the one to announce that what's important is currently under the possession of you Northern Kings. This is a situation my clients will work to correct, in due time."

Manolo Ferrer nods his head, and Goodfella and Schwarz continue attacking the Northern Kings, even as referees and officials try to separate them.

Jim Jackson: "IT'S MANOLO FERRER! The manager of champions have returned and with his return, GoodFella & Schwarz have now grown fangs."

Brad Blood: "Not only fangs Jim, claws as well... Oh man, looks like the tag team division is about to get turned over..."

Jim Jackson: "We have a title match coming up next, a match between The Northern Kings and Oriental Spices."

Brad Blood: "Well so far The Northern Kings have kept a good hold on those tag titles and against the midget and the girl, I think they will have this match in the bag."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a tornado tag match AND is for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero titles! Introducing first, they are your current and reigning ULOL Campeónes Compañero, Allister King and Shadow Callahan, The Northern Kings!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Edguy's Robin Hood begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, accompanied by Samantha King, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow and Samantha just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd, They hand Samantha all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Jim Jackson: "Despite their aloofness or more accurately Allister King's aloofness, The Northern Kings have actually been a competent team and competent champs."

Brad Blood: "I know, who would have thunk it?"

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the challengers, the team of Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi, Oriental Spices."

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. Little Wang follows behind her wearing stilts. They quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They bow and give their respect to the crowd before heading to their corner.

Jim Jackson: "Always the underdogs, Oriental Spices have proven that they can do more than bark."

Brad Blood: "Unless Little Wang gets punted to the crowd... I miss those punts Ray Kamaura does."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Little Wang charges towards Allister King while Nao Fook Mi and Shadow Callahan face off... Wang with a series of really low kicks on King sends him limping. Wang hits a springboard wheel kick on King. Fook Mi and Callahan on the other hand are trading and blocking kicks and punches."

Brad Blood: "King stumbles and smacks into Callahan which distracts him allowing Fook Mi to connect with an enziguri. Looks like Oriental Spices are going for a double team..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi with a springboard corkscrew crossbody while Little Wang crouches behind both Allister King and Shadow Callahan! Oh! The Northern Kings fall. Double cover!"

Brad Blood: "Both King and Callahan kicks out at two. King starts chasing Wang around the ring. King can't seem to get a firm grip on Wang. Callahan dodges a clothesline attempt from Fook Mi..."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang with another springboard move... Wang is finally caught by Allister King in mid-air. Stump piledriver by King on Wang! Nao Fook Mi on the meantime is sent to the corner by Shadow Callahan. Bulldog from the corner and Fook Mi goes down."

Brad Blood: "King is beating down on Wang... He's got his arms around Wang and just pulled Wang up with such force... Wang sputters... Chokeslam on Wang! Callahan from the second turnbuckle..."

Jim Jackson: "Leg drop to the back of the neck! Shadow Callahan hooks Nao Fook Mi by the leg but Fook Mi kicks out. Allister King lifts Little Wang up on his shoulders... Powerslam! Callahan with an Irish whip on Fook Mi..."

Brad Blood: "Reversed! Fook Mi reverses the Irish whip and Callahan is sent crashing into King just as he is about to stomp away at Wang. Fook Mi doesn't give The Northern Kings a chance to recover, she hits a springboard crossbody taking both men down!"

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang comes charging in! Wang tries to spear through Allister King... No! He connects but also bounces off King's chest. Fook Mi with a kicking combo takes Shadow Callahan down. She turns and grabs King by the head... King counters the suplex attempt with his own suplex!"

Brad Blood: "Wang charges into his partner's rescue... No! He is intercepted by Callahan! Big knee sends Wang flipping into the air. The Northern Kings grab Nao Fook Mi and sends her to the ropes with a double Irish whip..."

Jim Jackson: "Double back body drop by The Northern Kings sends Nao Fook Mi flying up into the air! Little Wang with a dropkick to the butt sends Shadow Callahan stumbling into the ropes... Wang dodges Allister King's leg and stomps both his heel down on King's foot! King leaps around in pain... Wang goes to the ropes..."

Brad Blood: "Springboard hurricanrana and King goes down! Wang turns around... Big boot by Callahan send him down! Fook Mi sneaks up behind Callahan... Callahan senses her and throws a big right but Fook Mi dodges it!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi with a springboard reverse DDT connects! Shadow Callahan is down! Fook Mi turns around... Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker by Allister King takes Fook Mi down. Little Wang with a dropkick to the knee forces King down to one knee... Shining wizard by Wang connects! Wang goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "King kicks out! Little Wang leaps to the ropes... Springboard elbow drop misses! Callahan grabs Wang and throws him right into King's knee! I think King is signalling Callahan for their finisher..."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King wraps his arm around the Little Wang's neck and locks in a dragon sleeper. He lifts him up onto Shadow Callahan's shoulders. Shadow Callahan pushes the Little Wang off his shoulders and Allister King drops them head first with an inverted brainbuster! It's the Scarlet Rose! Wang is out! King hooks the leg! Fook Mi tries to go for the save but a spear by Callahan stops her!"

Brad Blood: "Little Wang gets eliminated! It's now a two on one! Fook Mi is royally fooked! The Northern Kings are looking to finish up the match and with her partner eliminated Fook Mi is at an extreme disadvantage."

Jim Jackson: "You are correct there Brad. A double Irish whip by The Northern Kings sends Fook Mi crashing back first into the corner... Allister King whips Shadow Callahan right into Fook Mi... FOOK MI DODGES! Callahan hits the ring post shoulder first! King comes charging in... Fook Mi pulls the top rope down and King goes over crashing outside!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi start going kung-fu on Callahan barraging him with those nasty kicks... King leaps into the apron... Irish whip by Fook Mi sends Callahan crashing into King who is sent flying and he hits the steel railings! Callahan bounces back and Fook Mi rolls him up!"

Jim Jackson: "Shadow Callahan kicks out at two! Irish whip by Nao Fook Mi sends Callahn to the corner... Nao Fook Mi leaps to the top of the turnbuckle, she somersaults over her opponent who rushes in towards her landing behind her opponent who spins around right into a deadly burst kick sending her opponent crashing to the corner executing a devastating Fook Mi Special!!!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, Callahan crumples to the canvas! He's out! Fook Mi hooks the leg, will she get it?!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi eliminates Shadow Callahan! And now it's back to one on one, whoever gets the next pinfall or submission gets the tag titles. Allister King struggles and brings himself up to the ring apron. Fook Mi charges in... King with a shoulder through the ropes stops Fook Mi. King leaps into the ring and rolls Fook Mi up!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi kicks out at two. King throws a punch, blocked by Fook Mi who retaliates with her own punch... Blocked by King! It has now become a you block my punch I block yours contest between the two wrestlers..."

Jim Jackson: "Both wrestlers are not slowing down, their arms are in a flurry of throwing and blocking punches... Nao Fook Mi throws a feint and follows up with a straight breaking the monotonous sequence! Allister King gets caught in a flurry of punches followed by a high kick! King goes down!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi goes to the top turnbuckle... She leaps... Senton misses! King rolls away at the last second! King crawls and drapes his arm over Fook Mi's chest..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi gets a shoulder up! Allister King lifts Fook Mi up in a fireman carry... Oh! Fook Mi hits the mat hard. King with a bodyslam on Fook Mi! He tries to hook the leg but Fook Mi manages to wrest herself free. King lifts Fook Mi up on his shoulders.... Fook Mi slips down! Russian legsweep takes King down!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi again goes to the top turnbuckle... King leaps up after her... King tries to attempt a superplex... Fook Mi hooks her leg unto the ropes blocking the attempt! A couple of hard elbows send King down to the canvas..."

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi leaps off the top turnbuckle.... RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK! Fook Mi crumples to the canvas! Allister King realizes its his chance to win the match scampers down and hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "No! Fook Mi got her leg up on the bottom rope and the ref spots it! You can see the frustration in King's face... King again lifts Fook Mi up for a powerbomb... No! Fook Mi battles out of the powerbomb attempt!"

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Nao Fook Mi... Reversed by Allister King! Spinebuster! Fook Mi is down! Allister King grabs Nao Fook Mi by the head and places her between his legs, readying for a powerbomb. Allister King raises his fist in the arm, signaling that its time to send the opponent to ''Kingdom Come''. Allister King hooks both of the arms and lifts the opponent up onto his shoulder and flips Nao Fook Mi around, slamming her face first in the mat!"

Brad Blood: "Kingdom Come! Kingdom Come! This is it! King for the cover!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by via pinfall and STILL ULOL Campeónes Compañero, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan, The Northern..."

Jim Jackson: "What the? It's Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz! They just ran into the ring and attacked The Northern Kings with steel chairs! The Northern Kings are down!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, GoodFella just busted King wide open! We have a bleeder! Samantha King has run in-between GoodFella & Schwarz and her husband... Schwarz grab Samantha by the hair! Callahan tries to stop them and GoodFella & Schwarz starts beating down on Callahan! Callahan is left in a bloody mess in the ring! What just happened?"

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold is standing near Allister King, who is laying on the ground after occurred attack on him and his partner. GoodFella is smiling and asking for a microphone.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "For the past few months or even more I wasn't myself. I was weak. I admit that. Nevertheless, these times are over and new improved and better GoodFella is in front of you. However, this improved man is once again is grateful to a man who was destroyed by Jim Rival and the foolish man with a name Taufik."

The screen above the stage flickers. Everyone stares agape as a familiar face appears, staring impassively at the beating being given Goodfella and Schwarz are giving the Northern Kings.

Manolo Ferrer: "It's been awhile, Mr. Bold, Mr. Schwarz. It's good to see you exercising such ruthless aggression. Good to see you again too, Mr. King."

Mr. Ferrer's expression remains unchanged, as Goodfella and Schwarz stand over the fallen Campeones Companero.

Manolo Ferrer: "It is time to focus again on what's important. I regrettably have to be the one to announce that what's important is currently under the possession of you Northern Kings. This is a situation my clients will work to correct, in due time."

Manolo Ferrer nods his head, and Goodfella and Schwarz continue attacking the Northern Kings, even as referees and officials try to separate them.

Jim Jackson: "IT'S MANOLO FERRER! The manager of champions have returned and with his return, GoodFella & Schwarz have now grown fangs."

Brad Blood: "Not only fangs Jim, claws as well... Oh man, looks like the tag team division is about to get turned over..."

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Beyond10

The camera fuzzes into focus as snow falls. 10/29/11 flashes in red at the bottom right corner of the screen. As the scene is turning to white a figure can be seen in the shadows. Behind him a larger figure approaches swinging its fist. The smaller shadow leaps backward and then runs the big shadow, ramming it. The big shadow falls and a booming sound is heard. The darkened giant beats on its chest before another smaller figure puts its hand on an arm. A familiar voice is heard.

Leon Hinomoto: "That’s enough Walter. Yuki’s had enough training, and it’s beginning to snow. We’ll miss our flight back home. Our rain has been hardened to cold, hard hail. We will bring our front back to the ULOL and they will be calling for hail. The storm is brewing again and we shall bring it to the ULOL. Just me, you, and Yuki."

Another voice speaks up as gorilla hoots are heard.

Yuki Monotomo: "Thank you for the training, Leon. And you too, Walter. We’ve had a lot of training and I’m come back to my roots in Tokyo. Mt. Fuji was a great place to train and I can’t believe a gorilla was living here. You’ve been a lot of help, Walter. I think it’s time we go back and make sure some changes happen in the ULOL."

The gorilla hoots are louder over the wind blowing hard. The three figures walk to the camera. Leon Hinomoto is seen with a large silver-back gorilla. Yuki Monotomo is following close behind as he throws his mask on the ground.

Leon Hinomoto: "Walter Tiberius Funk, Leon Hinomoto, and Yuki Monotomo will be the force that brings storms to the ULOL. We will rain sleet and ice to freeze the ULOL in place. We can then reshape it to what we want to."

Walter pounds on his chest and shouts.

Leon Hinomoto: "Walter, we cannot rip open their chests and feast upon their heart like walnuts. That is wrong. We will only bring a front of pain and suffering, not death."

Yuki looks at Leon strangely as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Fantástico 10/30/2011   Fantástico 10/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura, The leader of the DWMA, begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air. Ray Kamaura jumps down and gets right down to business.

Ray Kamaura: "Zombie, you can't even begin to understand my power. Last week, I lifted the heaviest superstar in the ULOL over my head and pinned his lifeless body. I utterly destroyed three men, only to get attacked by you, AGAIN! So for your sake, I hope somebody brought you a gun tonight and you better hope the first shot kills me."

Ray Kamaura stopped and waited for the inevitable response from Zombie.

Creeping Death by Metallica blasts its way through the arena and Zombie appears at the top of the ramp with his arms raised. Zombie looks out into the crowd with interest. Fans hold up an assortment of wierd and wonderful weapons. A prosthetic leg, drumsticks, a bag of Free Cat and a life size inflatable of The Morbidy Obese Man are but a few of the items in the crowd. He points at Ray Kamaura and smirks. He then begins to walk down the ramp and up the steels steps to the ring. He watches Kamaura intently still smirking as he grabs a microphone.

Zombie: "You obviously don't know MY power! You obviously last month were too busy rampaging around backstage that you didn't see the Hardcore match I had with Connoly! I don't need a goddamn gun to bring you to your knees! So you lifted The Morbidly Obese Man over your head! Shame he didn't drop on your ass!!! Hopefully the fat bastard will be out in the crowd hoping to get a little payback against you! But I don't think the inflatable version of him is going to quite do the trick."

Zombie examines the seven foot giant and nods his head.

Zombie: "You've finally woken up! Shame it took the fact that you can't have a title shot for the next three months to do it, but you've woken up! We're going to have a good match here tonight, but sadly you don't stand a chance! Sadly the train carrying your run of dominance stops right here tonight!! Tonight your on a collision course with a more durable, more tougher, with one of the most EXPERIENCED hardcore wrestlers in this company!!!!"

Ray Kamaura: "Talk is cheap!"

Ray Kamaura throws his microphone to the outside of the ring and eggs Zombie on. Ray Kamaura is heard shouting taunts at Zombie. Ray turns around and points at his back. "YOU GET THE FIRST SHOT!"

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Raykam10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Zombie10

Jim Jackson: “Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a match that isn’t your suiting! This one is for the hardcore fans as the undead beast Zombie takes on the seven foot giant Ray Kamaura in a “Fans Bring Your Poison” match up! The durable undead monster takes on what I’m sure will be his second brutal match in a month! Ray Kamaura continues to prove that he is main event material but can he keep it going for three months solid in order to earn himself a title shot!”

Brad Blood: “Maaan this one is going to explode in our faces just like the
Zombie/Connoly match did! I cannot wait!!!”

Jasmine Lee: “This is scheduled for “Fans Bring Your Poison” Match!!”

Brad Blood: “This crowd is deafening!!”

Jim Jackson: “The cheers blowing the roof off the arena!! “

Jasmine Lee: “Introducing first, Zombie!!!!”

Creeping Death by Metallica plays as Zombie slowly walks out. Zombie strolls down to the ring and steps into the ring.

Jasmine Lee: “And his opponent, Ray Kamaura!!!!”

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura, The leader of the DWMA, begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air.

Jim Jackson: “Both these competitors out here and about ready to destroy each other with whatever the people who have paid to get in, the fans, give to them! The crowd is ready for this one! WE are ready for this one and the two warming up in the ring look ready for this one! I hope you are too as we hand back over to Jasmine to start this one off!”

Jasmine Lee: “The referee for this matchup is Jack B. Nimble!! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!!!”

Brad Blood: “The bell rings and I think I just peed my pants in anticipation! Here we goooooo!!!”

Jim Jackson: “Both of these wrestlers circling the ring and each other! This started back at our last PPV when Ray Kamaura ran over both Zombie and Connoly! Zombie has taken to teaching the giant a lesson and tonight he has his perfect chance!!”

Brad Blood: “They tangle it up and Kamaura manages to throw Zombie away into the corner! Ray Kamaura shaking his head smiling as he tells Zombie to try again!! Zombie smirks and they tangle it up again!! Zombie providing a bit more this time!! Zombie lashes out with a headbutt to Kamaura which stuns the big man!! Zombie unleashing a combination of punches to the body!! Kamaura backing up into the corner! Zombie with the irish whip but Kamaura counters with great strength which sends Zombie crashing hard into the turnbuckle!!”

Jim Jackson: “Zombie was bent backwards as his spine gave way!! Zombie now seeing the world upside down as he attempts to fix himself!! Kamaura though with the spinal treatment bringing Zombie back to his normal self with a huge crunch sound!! Zombie perhaps still not in perfect health from his match with Connoly a few weeks ago!! And Kamaura slams Zombie to the canvas with a tilt a whirl backbreaker!! Connoly covers Zombie with the pin!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two!!”

Jim Jackson: “A kick out at two from Zombie!”

Brad Blood: “Kamaura drags Zombie to his feet and with a show of strength starts with the military press!! Ray Kamaura manhandling Zombie in the middle of the ring!!!! Kamaura walking to the ropes looking to throw the undead monster to the outside!!! Zombie trying to prevent that from happening though!! Bringing the elbows to the cranium of Ray Kamaura!! Zombie manages to drop back down to his feet and he tips Ray Kamaura over the ropes and Kamaura lands awkwardly to the outside!”

Jim Jackson: “Zombie climbing the turnbuckle and looks for a high risk manoeuvre!! Stalks Kamaura as he waits for the giant to find his feet!! Zombie leaps to the outside, arm outstretched he looks for the flying clothesline!! And Kamaura gets taken off his feet big time as the huge clothesline connects!! Zombie stumbling down to his knees from that move as he shakes his head and picks himself up from the floor!! Kamaura looking pretty drowsy from that impact!! Zombie now looking to the crowd!! Going over to the barricade and conversing with the fans!! Looking for that first bit of poison to inflict upon Ray Kamaura!!”

Brad Blood: “Fans flock to the barricade with a mixed assortment of objects! Zombie taking a bit too long to decide leaving Ray Kamaura to recover!! Zombie finally picking out a tire iron! How imaginative. Kamaura on his feet now as he goes to avoid the swing with that tire iron! Zombie swiftly brings it back and slams it into the midsection of Kamaura!! Kamaura knocked aback slightly but still able to avoid a third swing from Zombie!! Zombie swinging for the fourth time with that tire iron and Kamaura almost with a perfect karate chop action knocks the tire iron away from Zombie’s grasp!!”

Jim Jackson: “Kamaura straight back on the attack after he knocked the tire iron away with a whole load of big right hands! Zombie taken aback and Ray Kamaura quickly grabs a weapon from the crowd and slams it into the face of Zombie!!! And a whole load of blood accompanies the big hit as Zombie pulls away in recoil! And it looks like whatever Kamaura used is lodged in the eye socket of Zombie!!!!”

Brad Blood: “Looks like a shoe of some kind!! But the heel is, as you say Jim, lodged in the eye socket!!”

Jim Jackson: “Looks to be some kind of stiletto shoe Brad and the huge heel was slammed right in Zombie’s eye!! Zombie not looking happy as Ray is the complete opposite trying not to laugh at the sight!! Zombie slowly pulling it away with some of the most gruesome squelching and … dear god the size on that!! That must be some nine inches on that heel!! Who wears something like that?!?!”

Brad Blood: “Zombie’s eye left dislodged in that socket somewhat! Ray Kamaura going on the attack but Zombie counters and he DDTs Kamaura into the ground!! Zombie’s sight now damaged though from the attack!”

Jim Jackson: “Add to that the health of Zombie currently anyway and it doesn’t look good for the undead monster! But he is in control of this matchup all the same!! Picking up the tire iron again and Zombie brings it down over the knee of Ray Kamaura!! Attempting perhaps to take one of the HUGE supports out from under the seven foot tall wrestler! And again he slams the tire iron down but his stunted vision leads the tire iron to the floor giving Ray Kamaura enough time to move out of the way!! Zombie deciding to give something else a go as he follows the crawling Kamaura!! Zombie has seen something he likes! Snatching it from the hand of a fan he has an iron now in his possession!”

Brad Blood: “I sure hope it’s not on!”

Jim Jackson: “Well I suppose it would if there was some sort of socket around!”

Brad Blood: “Ooo sorry! Zombie throws the iron at Kamaura!! It narrowly misses the giant by just a few inches!! Kamaura though grabbed hold of the cable and he throws the plug right into the nether region of Zombie!!Zombie collapsing to the ground in the pain!! Maan Zombie will be down for a while which’ll give Kamaura enough time to recover!”

Jim Jackson: “And recover he will!! Slowly getting to his feet but still suffering the effects of that tire iron to the knee! Now Ray has the iron in his hands this time and he just lets it drop on Zombie!!! And the full weight of the iron smashes right onto the face!!!! Zombie holding his face in agony and Kamaura drags Zombie up and rolls the undead being into the ring!! Kamaura rolls in behind and pins the shoulders down!! This could be it!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two!! Thr…”

Brad Blood: “Soo close!! But only a two!! Ray Kamaura scans the battered body of Zombie and bites his lip in thought! Kamaura looks out into the crowd for something he can use and his eyes light up as he looks to towards the general direction of the titantron! Taking Zombie with him as he exits the ring and starts to limp his way up the ramp with Zombie in tow! Looking to go into the area between the stage in front of the tron and the crowd!”

Jim Jackson: “But Zombie waking up and broke from Kamaura’s grasp!! With a flurry of punches to stun the big man! Zombie walking up the ramp and now to the stage!!! Looking for something big from the stage!! Zombie runs with Kamaura and with the bulldog, both Zombie and Kamaura crash down to the concrete!! With Ray Kamaura taking all of that impact with his face!!!! Zombie shakes away the stars circling his head and realizing he could do even more damage starts to look into the crowd!!”

Brad Blood: “Zombie scanning the crowd for something useful!!! That glint in his eye means he’s seen something!! A key ring full of keys?”

Jim Jackson: “I think Zombie has a bit of revenge in mind!! Using a fans car to use against Ray Kamaura!!!! And off he goes!! Perhaps the fastest I’ve ever seen a zombie run!! Kamaura still trying to recover from the bulldog off the stage and into the area in front!! His face taking the full impact!!”

Brad Blood: “We have a live feed of Zombie as he makes his way through the backstage area!! Watching our monitors backstage to see how Kamaura is recovering! At this rate Kamaura will be up and then back down again as Zombie plans to exact some revenge!!”

Jim Jackson: “Now in the car park looking for the car!! Wait a minute!! Is that Leon Hinomoto?!? Holding up a ticket by the looks of it!! Looks like a ticket to get you into the arena!! Hinomoto is classed as a fan!! Zombie cautiously watching Hinomoto! OH MY GOD!! Who the hell was that?!?”

Brad Blood: “YOU MEAN WHAT!!! LOOKS LIKE A GORILLA!! A SILVERBACK ONE TOO!!”

Jim Jackson: “The gorilla just ambushed Zombie and knocked him over!! Now it is tearing the undead monster to pieces and there is no way Zombie can fight back!! Because he has no arms!!!”

Brad Blood: “Now he doesn’t have any legs!! No limbs!! No nothing!!! Zombie completely down and out for the count!! And Hinomoto patting the silverback gorilla on the shoulder!! Smiling the two walk away leaving Zombie to the referee!! The bell has been called for!!”

Jasmine Lee: “The winner of this match by way of knockout, Ray Kamaura!!!!”

Jim Jackson: “And Ray Kamaura wins this match!! And so he continues on his run of dominance!!”

Brad Blood: “Zombie is in pieces!!! LITERALLY!!! I imagine that’s going to leave him out for a good while!!! “

'Map Of The Problematique' by Muse starts playing throughout the arena, suddenly a wall of flames shoot up across the stage floor, after a few moments Raven Connoly emerges through the flames. She has the ULOL Campeón no Masculino draped over her left shoulder, she looks around the arena with an evil smile before she makes her way down the ramp. The crowd shouts insults and chant 'RAVEN SUCKS!' as she climbs into the ring.

Raven Connoly: "Awwww, are you guys still mad at me, talk about holding a grudge. Well, you may as well get used to me, because after tonight not only will I be the ULOL Campeón no Masculino, but I will also be the number 1 contender for the ULOL Primo Ultimo. Which means before long I will be the ULOL Campeón no Masculino and the ULOL Primo Ultimo Champion."

The crowd boos at Raven's proclamation.

Raven Connoly: "Boo all you want, but it's a fact. You know the entire time I was in my feud with Nao she always said she was going to make me pay for my new wicked ways, she was going to show me that honor was stronger than anything else. Well, what happened, Nao lost, I even brought out her dark side, and had I kept on her I probably would have turned her completely, and then maybe she could win a match. The biggest proof of all though, the biggest proof of all that I was right when I said my ridiculous honor and pride and following the rules was holding me back, the biggest proof is that since my return, the one thing I haven't done, is loose a match."

The crowd starts to boo and scream even louder as Raven continues.

Raven Connoly: "Tonight will be no different, tonight I will prove that I'm the best of these three champions. I mean it's clear who is going to win. First, we have Jim Rival, a man barley held on to his title last week. He had to cheat to beat a friggin midget for Christs sake, not what I would call much of a threat. Second, we have Connoly, now don't get me wrong, he trained me, and he made me, he's my father, and one of the very few people in this world I care about. However, if he taught me anything it was to do whatever it takes to win, no matter who your opponent is, and tonight he is my opponent, and as we saw last week, he is injured, injured badly. Now I know my Dad, and he is tough as hell, but I know he is hurting, and I know that is my ticket to take him out."

Raven Connoly: "So you better get used to it you pieces of crap, because before long, I'm going to be ULOL's #1 champion!"

Raven drops the mic and exits the ring to a shower of boos and insults.

The scene opens up with Jim standing the hallway looking to the monitor, a wide frigid smile planted on his face. With his title belt firmly wrapped around his waist he moved to turn the monitor off after hearing the words of the current Campeón no Masculino. Lighting a cigarette he began to chuckle to himself, shaking his head.

Jim Rival: "The irony in her statements. To insult me for 'breaking the rules' yet does so herself."

Jim took a deep drag off his cigarette, exhaling the smoke from his nose in thought before finally speaking again.

Jim Rival: "Seems to me I got myself in an...interesting position. I wonder how 'father' feels about this now knowing his own daughter is going to end his very career. Well as they say, "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

Jim chuckled a bit more to himself before taking a moment to peer over his shoulder.

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Behind12

The scene opens in the infirmary, Connoly is sitting on the examination table as Dr. Booboo B. Gone looks over Connoly's left leg.

Connoly: "AHHHHHH!!! Fuck Doc, my leg doesn't bend that way even when it isn't injured!"

Dr. Booboo B. Gone: "I'm sorry David, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to compete tonight, you risk permanent injury to this knee."

Connoly: "Sorry Doc, but that isn't an option."

Dr. Booboo B. Gone: "You are not ready to be back in that ring, you weren't ready last week and I fear you made all of your injuries worse by doing so. If you compete tonight you risk a career ending injury."

Connoly: "Look at me Doc, I'm covered in scars, I've wrestled through plenty of injuries, and I'll do it again tonight. Tonight's match is to be the number 1 contender for the ULOL Primo Ultimo, and it's against all of ULOL's Champion's, this is a big match, with a big reward, I'm not going to pass up this chance."

Dr. Booboo B. Gone: "You know, technically I can just not clear you to compete, as far as I'm concerned, you aren't fit to compete. In my opinion...,"

Connoly stands up and grabs Dr. Booboo B. Gone by his shirt and pulls him forward so they are face to face.

Connoly: "I don't care what your opinion is, as far as I'm concerned you can take your opinion and you medical diagnoses and cram them up your arse. I'm competing tonight whether you like it or not, and if you do anything to prevent that, then your the one who is going to risk losing his career, and the use of all of your appendages. Are we clear doc!?"

Dr. Booboo B. Gone: "Crystal."

Connoly: "Fantastic!"

Connoly shoves Dr. Booboo B. Gone to the floor and walks out of the infirmary as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Fantástico 10/30/2011   Fantástico 10/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Connol10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Jimriv10

VS

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Ravenc10

Jim Jackson: "It's time for our next match, and this one is a big one, a triple threat match between three of ULOL's finest, and the winner will walk away the number 1 contender for the ULOL Primo Ultimo!"

Brad Blood: "That's right, three champions looking to add another belt to their collection. All three also don't mind doing whatever it takes to win, this match should be awesome!"

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a triple threat match, and the winner of the match will be the number 1 contender for the ULOL Primo Ultimo. Introducing first, the ULOL Campeón no Masculino, Raven Connoly!"

'Map Of The Problematique' by Muse starts playing throughout the arena, suddenly a wall of flames shoot up across the stage floor, after a few moments Raven Connoly emerges through the flames. She has on black spandex pants, a red and black corset, a black cane with a silver dragon design handle resting on her shoulder, and a long black coat that splits at her waist, once in the middle of her back, and on both sides, forming four tails that dance behind her as she approaches the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Raven Connoly has held her title the longest of the three, and also has held the most titles out of the three here in ULOL. She may have the best odds of walking away the winner of this match."

Brad Blood: "On top of that she has turned into an absolute bitch in the past few months, if I were these guys I would make sure to keep my balls covered, because I have a feeling she will smash them first chance she gets to get the win."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the ULOL Ligero Maximo Champion, Jim Rival!"

"The New Cult King" by Mushroomhead erupts through out the arena as Jim makes his way to the ring at a slow pace. A black background with only the golden outline of a cross leaning back is all that appears on the titantron, occasionally flickering in an almost violent fashion. As Jim finally makes it to the ring he takes off his button down shirt, placing the black armband bearing the same cross back over his left arm before entering the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Jim Rival the newest champion of the three, looking to continue his rise by becoming the number 1 contender."

Brad Blood: "Jim really wants to win this match, and I know he will stop at nothing to do so. What I'm basically saying is we should be seeing a lot of blood in this match."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the Correa Grande Del Oro Champion, Connoly!"

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, white t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. He pauses on the top of the ramp, a confident smirk on his face as he scans the crowd. He walks down the ramp and the slides into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "There is some question on whether Connoly should even be competing tonight. He is still recovering from his match with Zombie at the last PPV, and his match with Taufik last week made only aggravated the situation."

Brad Blood: "On top of that, one of the competitors in the match tonight is his daughter, really interested on seeing how that's going to work."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Sully S. Calawag. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "This match has begun, the three competitors are at a stand off waiting to see who is going to make a the first move. HOLY CRAP, Raven Connoly starts things off with a brutal drop kick to Connoly's left leg. Connoly screams in pain as he drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring onto the arena floor."

Brad Blood: "Wow, Connoly may be out of this match already, I guess that answers my question on how the family thing will effect the match."

Jim Jackson: "Raven Connoly not wasting any time as she hits Rival with a Pepsi Twist. Raven hits Jim with a few stomps and follows with an elbow drop. Raven catching both Rival and Connoly off guard with her ruthless attacks!"

Brad Blood: "Rival grabs Ravens leg and yanks sending Raven crashing to the mat, Rival quickly getting to his feet, Raven starts to get up but Rival moves in and grabs her and hits a perfect suplex."

Jim Jackson: "Raven sits up and Jim hits her with a stiff kick to her back, Raven wincing in pain, as Rival hits three more kicks. Connoly still outside of the ring, I'm not sure if he can get up, that leg may be shot."

Brad Blood: "Rival grabs Raven's hair and pulls her to her feet, and throws her into the ropes and then hits her with a powerful clothesline, and Jim is really taking control of this match, smacking Raven around like he's her pimp."

Jim Jackson: "I guess that's one way to put it, Rival grabs Ravens arm but Raven counters with an elbow in the stomach, taking back the initiative. Raven runs to the ropes, but Connoly grabs her foot and Raven slams into the mat face first. Connoly pulls himself into the ring and gets to his feet, looks like Connoly is still in this."

Brad Blood: "Raven jumps to her feet and Connoly punches her in the face, holy shit, Connoly is so god damn bad ass, and Raven may be out cold. Jim charges Connoly but Connoly saw it coming and catches Rival in a scoop slam, and just like that Connoly is in charge. Connoly sits Rival up and slams his elbow down on Rivals shoulders, Connoly pulls Jim to his feet and he tosses him out of the ring."

Jim Jackson: "Connoly is cleaning house, he sees Raven laying on the mat motionless and goes for the cover."

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Holy crap, Raven kicks out, is it just me or did that count seem a little slow, Connoly can't believe it. Connoly pulls Raven to her feet and nails her with a elbow smash. Raven is getting her ass kicked tonight, and one of the guys delivering the ass kicking is her damn Dad, that is some major family dysfunction there. Connoly with an Irish Whip sending Raven into the ropes, Connoly goes for a clothesline but Raven ducks and spins around nailing Connoly with a brutal roundhouse kick to his face. Down goes Connoly."

Jim Jackson: "Raven climbs up the turnbuckle to the top rope, looks like she's going to fly. Wait, NO! Rival shoving Raven off the top rope and she falls to the mat head first. Jim slides back into the ring, he jumps to his feet and is greeted by a big boot from Connoly. Wait Raven is back to her feet, and it looks like she's stalking dear old Dad."

Brad Blood: "Dear old Dad my ass, he punched her in the damn face, more like dear old douche. Connoly turns around and Raven spears him, Connoly falls through the ropes and they both crash to the arena floor. Raven grabs Connoly by the arm and whips him into the steel steps. Connoly slams into the steps and flips over them!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait, Jim Rival is on the top rope, he launches off and comes down feet first onto Connoly's leg!"

Connoly: "AHHHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, AHHHHH! YOU BLOODY SON OF A BITCH!"

Brad Blood: "Connoly writhing in pain on the floor, Jim Rival looking at Connoly smiling. But not for long as Raven comes up behind him and clubs him in the back, Raven on top of Jim punching away now, Jim struggling to get him self free, Rival blocks a punch and headbutts Raven. Raven stumbles backwards, Jim gets up and lifts Raven up and power bombs her onto the cold concrete floor!"

Jim Jackson: "Shouldn't Sully be counting them out by now? Rival pulls Raven up and Irish whips her into our announce table."

Brad Blood: "HEY, YOU SPILLED MY DAMN DRINK YOU ASS! I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR DAMN ASS RIVAL!"

Jim Jackson: "Rival walking to the announce table, and I think he heard you Brad!"

Brad Blood: "EEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!"

Jim Jackson: "I guess I'm going alone now since Brad just screamed like a woman and ran backstage. Rival slamming Raven's face against the announce table repeatedly, and it looks like Raven is busted open. Raven with a elbow to Rival's ribs, followed by another one sending Rival back. Raven with a spinning heel kick, that connected square to Jim's jaw and he falls into the announce table. Raven lifting Jim's feet and laying him onto the table now, I should probably get up. What is Raven doing, she climbs to the top rope, Raven launches herself off and here come the 450 splash. WAIT, CONNOLY IS BACK UP, HE CATCHES RAVEN IN MID AIR, SPINS AROUND, BELFAST SLAM ONTO RIVAL SENDING RAVEN AND JIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!"

Brad Blood: "Oh hey I'm back, sorry I uh, had to use the rest room. JESUS CHRIST, WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE!?"

Jim Jackson: "Connoly stumbles over to the ring and rolls in, he pulls himself up with the ropes and limps over to Sully S. Calawag and starts screaming as he points outside of the ring. It looks like he's screaming for Sully S. Calawag to start counting Raven and Rival out. That does bring up a good point, why hasn't Sully been counting, all three of these competitors should have been counted out."

Brad Blood: "Sully didn't count because if he did then all this awesomeness would not have happened. Connoly and Sully S. Calawag screaming at each other. Meanwhile Rival and Raven are amazingly back to their feet, they both climb into the ring. Raven taking advantage of a distracted Connoly, BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES AND HITS CONNOLY'S WITH A BLOODY SUNDAY!!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like Raven forgot there's another man in this match. Rival grabs Raven and sets her up in a torture rack before flipping Raven up and over into an Implant DDT, WATERS OF NAZARETH!! THIS IS IT, RIVAL GOES FOR THE COVER!!"

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two! Thr..,"

Jim Jackson: "What the hell, Sully S. Calawag is saying Raven got her shoulder up, I didn't see her move at all, what the hell is going on here!?"

Brad Blood: "Hey, if Sully said she had her shoulder up, then she had her shoulder up. Rival arguing with Sully now, but Raven and Connoly are both starting to stir. Sully and Jim really getting into it, Jim is pissed!"

Jim Jackson: "Who can blame him, Sully made a bad call! Raven back to her feet, she stomps on Connoly's leg and then kicks him out of the ring, that was harsh."

Brad Blood: "Jim notices Raven is back up and body slams Raven Connoly. Jim fires off some right and left hands. Raven slips out the back of another body slam. Face crusher from Raven on Jim Rival."

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Rival kicks out! Raven puts Rival in a sleeper, Jim counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Raven takes a chop from Rival. Jim again setting up his finisher, ANOTHER WATERS OF NAZARETH!! Here's the cover, this is it!"

Brad Blood: "Oh no, Sully S. Calawag looks like he's got something in his eye. He's rubbing his eyes furiously trying to get it out, I hope he's OK."

Jim Jackson: "HOPE HE'S OK!?? This is a damn outrage, Rival has won this match twice now, Rival jumps up and goes over to Sully and starts screaming asking what the hell is going on. Rival shoves Sully, that's not good, Sully and Rival screaming at each other now like two mad men. This is out of control."

Brad Blood: "You're damn right, Jim should be disqualified for laying his hands on Sully S. Calawag. What the hell, Raven is back up, and she has her cane. WHOA SHIT, RAVEN SMASHES THE CANE OVER JIM'S HEAD!!! Jim falls to the mat in a lump, and there's a lot of blood coming out of the back of his head. Raven goes for the cover."

Sully S. Calawag: "OneTwoThree! Ring the bell!"

Jim Jackson: "WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU KIDDING ME, SHE BROKE A CANE OVER RIVALS HEAD RIGHT IN FRONT OF SULLY S. CALAWAG, AND THAT COUNT WAS RIDICULOUSLY FAST!!!!"

Brad Blood: "Hey, he had something in his eye, he probably didn't see the cane shot."

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by, by pin fall, and the Number 1 Contender for the ULOL Prim...,"

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers, Marcus Troy, the general manager of United League of Lunatics comes storming out from the back. He quickly makes his way down the entrance ramp with a mic in hand.

Marcus Troy: "Hold on one damn second!"

Jim Jackson: "Finally, not even Marcus Troy can overlook that gross misjustice. Marcus Troy climbs into the ring."

Marcus Troy: "I will not let let this continue, I was in the back watching this match and had to come out here and set this straight!"

Brad Blood: "Marcus Troy walking up to Raven and gets right in her face, he looks more pissed then I've ever seen him! However, Raven has a evil smirk on her face, what is she thinking?"

Marcus Troy: "Great match, babe!"

Jim Jackson: "Yeah, that's right, wait what?"

Brad Blood: "OH MY GOD, I'M GOING TO PUKE, RAVEN AND MARCUS ARE PLAYING TONSIL HOKEY RIGHT IN THE RING! WHAT THE FUCK IS GONG ON!?"

Marcus Troy: "Ladies and Gentleman, the Number 1 Contender for the ULOL Primo Ultimo, RAVEN CONNOLY!!!"

Jim Jackson: "What the..., How..., What just happened!?"

Brad Blood: "I think all of ULOL just got introduced to ULOL's new power couple, I have a feeling things are about to get real interesting."

ZERO CALORIES!!!

ZERO SUGAR!!!

ZERO FAT!!!

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Dietwa10

Available in stores everywhere.

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Behind12

The fans begin to react viscerally as they see the familiar, flamboyant features of the famous masked man on the video wall. He peers at them, eliciting a continued wail of cheers.

He is none other than the illustrious icon of the ring. The man known to billions only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Hello, my legions of loyal fans! This is the time when I face the mountain who sweats! He is the peak of pork! The cliff of cellulite! The Himalaya of honeycured ham! That pack mule for that sandbag named the UJJ! I mean that miserable meanie of manmeat!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing emphasizes his last few words with some vigorous pointing.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Halloween does not come till Monday! But I will work to get for my people the sweet treats of justice and revenge they hunger for! And to do that! I must dig it out of the sweaty, fatfilled folds of that endless eater! And I will scrape it out of him with a backhoe if I must!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing makes his move, making his power walk on to his match, and destiny.

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Quioae10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Themor12

Jim Jackson: "The following match is something that has been brewing for a long time... Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and The Morbidly Obese Man have been at each others' throat for a while now, finally they will get a chance to settle things once and for all in the squared circle."

Brad Blood: "I can see it now, the amount of hatred these two have for each other, this match is gonna be brutal."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a cage match. Introducing first, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!"

Nu-metal music begins to play as a highlight reel of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing runs on the ULOLTron. A horde of reporters and photographers gather at the stage entrance, taking pictures and giving a blow by blow of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's every move as he steps out for his match. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing waves to the fans as he slowly makes his way to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing has been after The Morbidly Obese Man's blood and their feud has spiraled into something ugly..."

Brad Blood: "Well Q has been blaming TMOM for the suffering of his people and you know how sensitive Q is when his people are involved."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Instead of the familiar thumping that is usually felt reverberating with each step he takes, the ULOL Tron instead comes to life and we see the monstrous man also known as The Morbidly Obese Man on the big screen.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I apologize for not being able to meet you in the ring tonight Q but it seems I decided to have a well-deserved vacation. I mean all those being chased around by your people and all the times I was forced to defend myself... I certainly would want to kick your ass tonight really but I'd rather kick back instead."

The big wrestler grins as the camera pans out and we see Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing stiffen as he seems to recognize the scenery behind The Morbidly Obese Man.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I see that you have realized where I am Q... That's right, I'm in your home country! And oh what a beautiful country it is... It truly is a hidden treasure, the beautiful natural resources, the great view and fresh air... And your people... Your people..."

The Morbidly Obese Man starts laughing as the camera zooms out more revealing a shocking scene which made Q cry out and the crowd gasp...

Jim Jackson: "What the? The Morbidly Obese Man is surrounded by Q's people who are in chains! He has enslaved Q's people?!"

Brad Blood: "Ooh.... Look at that young virgin feeding him grapes! Man, TMOM is living the life!"

The Morbidly Obese Man: "That's right, you have always gone on and on about how I've sinned against your people but you forget the fact that your people and you have also sinned against me and now I am here in your country to collect... Now I would like to stay and chat but I still have more sights to see and more of your people to enslave... Au revoir Q!"

The screen blinks off just as sudden as it came on. Q stands in the center of the ring screaming in hatred...

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!"

Jim Jackson: "A shocking turn of events... To think that The Morbidly Obese Man would go that low..."

Brad Blood: "Maaan... I'm so jealous... I want to be served by a young virgin..."

The scene fades into the interview section of the backstage area. ULOL's resident interviewer, Lex Lexington, can be seen in the camera's shot. The smile on his face is as wide as the Nile. He must be happy with his guest-to-be.

Lex Lexington: "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is none other than the number one contender for the Primo Ultimo Championship! 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson!"

The camera zooms out to show the large and muscular frame that is 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson. Dressed in his ring attire, he looks at Lex with a warm grin.

Lex Lexington: "I'll cut straight to the chase Jack, what are your thoughts about tonight's title match against Andrew Hunter?"

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Tonight's match is memorable and historic for the both of us. This is Hunter's biggest match of his career. Because Andrew Hunter experiences first hand what he is REALLY up against. I have nothing personal against Yuki, but he doesn't hold a candle to me. It's historic for me because I get a chance to regain my place atop of the ULOL mountain. I have massive respect for Hunter, but tonight. He will lose the Primo Ultimo title."

UJJ nods to Lex and walks away, as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Fantástico 10/30/2011   Fantástico 10/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:14 pm

The scene opens in a dark parking lot. The camera man begins pacing as evidence to the screen being jolted slightly up and down. He stops rather quickly to a scene of a man wearing a brown jacket and blue jeans, along with a pair of shades, walking toward the lens. He stops abruptly in front of the camera and takes off his glasses revealing the face of Andrew Hunter.

Andrew Hunter: "No, I don't have a good reason for wearing shades. Just go with it today, alright?"

Andrew glances down toward his feet, something seeming to weigh at his mind. But it doesn't take him too long to shrug it off and look back up at the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "Despite how important tonight is for me, I can't help but continue to think about my wrestling history."

His familiar poker face isn't plastered this time. Although, it's still rather hard to catch just what's on Andrew's mind.

Andrew Hunter: "All of it. From the start. From an immature 16 year old who managed to get booked for a match to... well, now. I remember every aspect of it, proof positive that concussions don't result in memory loss.".

Andrew shuffles over toward one of the cars, a lime-green colored Lamborghini Murciélago, and takes a seat on top of the hood. Leaning backwards, he placed his arms at just the right place to support himself from falling backwards.

Andrew Hunter: "It's so convinient that people leave these lying around..."

Andrew Hunter: "You know, it seemed impossible. And, truth be told, I'm kind of convinced it was: me making it here, in a title bout against one of the best in the world. From my first match onward, you wouldn't have even recognized me... Brash, cocky, (even though I had no skill to be cocky of), and quite inexperienced. It wasn't until I left the 'States that things started changing for me.
After about a year of being beaten inside and out, usually in improvised backyard competitions, I left on a one way ticket to Japan. Why Japan? Well, that's a different story. But there I was eventually signed onto the "Rising Sun Wrestling Federating", thanks to someone who's now a very good friend of mine... Regardless, under the wing of several skilled, experienced, and relatively of a swell nature, well... things started to turn around. A rookie underdog who actually didn't just get jobbed for the rest of his career. Crazy, right?"

Chuckling to a slight laughter, his lips form that of a small smile momentarily, going back to neutral quite quickly.

Andrew Hunter: "After about 4 years of gaining experience, I thought, for some odd reason, I was ready to come back here. Wrong! I still wasn't skilled enough to take become anything other than another lucky contract signing half a year later. I mean, it was just a small, independent, local little fed, but it got me by.
After that, years of my life practically wasted, I actually started climbing the ranks, surprising some of the vets who have been there for awhile. After a little rinse, lather, repeat action, I arrived here."

Andrew Hunter: "Why am I telling you all of this? Mainly because cameramen rarely talk back, and I need some time to get this off my chest."

Andrew Hunter's face seems to become more neutral... which defies all laws of logic. Regardless, more stern.

Andrew Hunter: "You know, I've crashed and burned just about every time I've ever been given a chance. From leaving a prosperous career to start a crappy one all the way to losing a guaranteed title win because of my longing to roll the dice. Heck, I've stated before of mine and Alexander Conway's matches... I beat him some, he beat me some. He probably beat me most, but I still won some. But which match have I never one against him? A match where something other than a paycheck was at stake. Be it a four-way cage match, be it a single match, be it ladder, be it chairs, be it tables, be it plain and simple, the decisive blow was always his. And, sadly, that's been true for everyone in the past, not just the champion I actually bought the title from..."

Bending his arms, his back curves a bit and he leans farther back.

Andrew Hunter: "And yet, you know, I'm still here. I'm still set to face Jack Johnson, I'm still gonna win my title defense, (remember what I said about being cocky?), and I'm still gonna have the same old history every time you look at me. So why DID I bring this up anyway? Mainly because of Alex. You know, in my career, I haven't gotten much. But what I have gotten, I earned. Earned through sweat, earned through blood. But this is a bit different. I've been trying to convince myself otherwise, saying that I can prove it by defeating all the competition, but...
None of this will be the same until I face Alexander Conway once again. Which, I can practically assure you, will happen before our careers end."

Andrew Hunter: "Unfortunately, I kinda summed up Jack Johnson yesterday, so I can't just talk about my opponent for later on tonight... But I CAN repeat what I said last week, that being; I don't intend to part with this... Umm... Belt, which is currently not on my person, any time soon."

Andrew sits back up straight before standing back on his feet. He turns and walks away from the awesome looking car. With that, the cameraman begins mumbling something just barely audible.

Cameraman: "Why do they always sit on MY car?"

The scene fades out.

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Primou10

Fantástico 10/30/2011 Andrew10VSFantástico 10/30/2011 Unstop10

Jasmine Lee: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the ULOL Primo Ultimo Championship! Introducing first, the challenger, “Unstoppable” Jack Johnson!”

'Black and White' By Bleeding In Stereo blasts over the arena as every single fan in attendance jumps out of their seats and cheers. 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, He taunts to the fans and scouts the entire arena.

Jasmine Lee: “And now introducing his opponent, the ULOL Primo Ultimo Champion, Andrew Hunter!”

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on his left, followed by the fans on his right, seeming to enjoy the spotlight. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle and staring into the audience.

Jim Jackson: “Andrew Hunter managed to get past Yuki Monotomo a few ago, but will he be able to get past Jack Johnson here tonight?”

Brad Blood: “That son of a bitch attacked Marcus Troy! He doesn’t even deserve to be in this match tonight! I have no clue what Marcus was thinking. Oh wait, I know! Marcus wants Hunter to humiliate Johnson here tonight by beating him!”

Jim Jackson: “Yeah…that’s it. Nonetheless, it will be a challenge for Hunter to defeat the stronger Jack Johnson in this Last man standing match. Hunter will really have to bring his “A” game if he wants to keep Johnson down for the count of ten.”

Brad Blood: “I really hope Hunter wins. Johnson deserves to lose for putting his hands on Marcus Troy!”

Jasmine Lee: “The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!”

Jim Jackson: “Jack Johnson throws a punch, but Hunter ducks underneath it before grabbing UJJ. Hunter drops to his knees to deliver a jawbreaker.”

Brad Blood: “Andrew runs to the ropes and bounces off of them. Jumping forearm to the face of UJJ! Andrew goes to run to the ropes again, but UJJ grabs his leg and trips him! UJJ tries to lock Hunter into some kind of submission hold, but Hunter kicks him off.”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ kicks Hunter in the gut before slamming him to the mat with a body slam. UJJ uses the ropes for momentum to hit a big clothesline that flips Hunter into the air! UJJ lifts Hunter and slams him into the turnbuckle before tossing him with a fallaway slam! Hunter might already be done.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three…”

Brad Blood: “Hunter gets to his feet as UJJ removes the turnbuckle pad. UJJ grabs Hunter and lifts him onto a shoulder before charging and slamming Hunter’s back into the steel! UJJ backs away as the referee begins to count again.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five…”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter again gets to his feet, clutching at his back. UJJ knees Hunter in the back before taking him down with the Russian legsweep. UJJ lifts Hunter onto his shoulders, but Hunter fights out of it with elbows. Dropkick to the back of the head sends UJJ into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle!”

Brad Blood: “UJJ stumbles back. Hunter grabs his head and slams him into the steel again before DDTing him into the mat! Hunter gets to his feet while the referee counts.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five…”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ gets to his feet at five. Hunter kicks Jack in the gut before suplexing him to the mat. Hunter waits for UJJ to get to his feet before running to the ropes and using them as a springboard for an enzuigiri kick! UJJ goes down!”

Brad Blood: “But Hunter pulls UJJ before scoring with the neckbreaker! Hunter climbs onto the turnbuckle and leaps for a moonsault, but UJJ rolls out of the way! Hunter just belly flopped!”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ grabs Hunter and again drives him into the exposed turnbuckle. UJJ lifts Hunter onto the turnbuckle and punches him before climbing up as well. Superplex! The referee begins the count.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!”

Brad Blood: “UJJ gets up as the referee continues the count for Hunter.”

Don Q. Hotte: “Three! Four! Five! Six…”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter gets to his feet. UJJ grabs Hunter from behind and takes him over with the german suplex. Body slam from UJJ. UJJ picks Hunter up and slams him to the mat with a powerbomb.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Fix! Six! Seven…”

Brad Blood: “Hunter again gets to his feet clutching that back of his. He moves towards the turnbuckle, not noticing UJJ running towards him until the last second when he sidesteps. UJJ bounces off of the turnbuckle pads and into a rude awakening from Hunter.”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter sends UJJ into the ropes with an irish whip. As UJJ comes back, Hunter charges forward before jumping and kneeing UJJ in the face! UJJ is out of it. Hunter grabs UJJ and drives him into the mat with a northern lights suplex.”

Brad Blood: “Hunter climbs onto the turnbuckle after hitting the Target Practice. He leaps for the moonsault…and this time connects! Hunter pulls UJJ up onto his feet before lifting him up and driving his head into the mat with the piledriver!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six…”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ gets to his feet. Hunter approaches UJJ from behind, but Jack Johnson suddenly jumps up applying a three quarter facelock to Andrew and slamming him down on the mat. The JKO! The JKO!”

Brad Blood: “Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Jack Johnson is seriously going to win this match? What the hell!?”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine…”

Jim Jackson: “What the? How the?”

Brad Blood: “YES! Hunter got up at nine! Jack hasn’t won! Jack hasn’t won!"

Jim Jackson: “Jack Johnson exits the ring and grabs a steel chair. He climbs back in and waits behind him. But Hunter suddenly jumps and kicks the steel chair into the face of UJJ with a spinning wheel kick! Hunter sets the chair up before sending UJJ into the ropes with an irish whip. Drop toe-hold onto the steel chair! Hunter pulls UJJ back to his feet. Brainbuster onto the steel chair!”

Brad Blood: “UJJ uses the ropes to get to his feet before the ten count. Hunter comes charging over, but UJJ elevates him over the ropes, but Hunter lands on the apron! UJJ grabs the steel chair as Hunter jumps onto the top rope. Hunter leaps for the Final Gambit, but UJJ swings the chair right into Hunter’s head! The referee begins to count.”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter rolled out of the ring and landed on his feet before falling to the floor! He was technically standing! The referee is restarting the count!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four…”

Brad Blood: “Hunter uses our table to pull himself to his feet. UJJ slides out of the ring and walk over, but Hunter slams his face onto our table! Hunter rolls UJJ onto the table and climbs up as well. Hunter pulls UJJ to his feet, but UJJ throws Hunter’s hands away before hitting a JKO onto our announce table, which didn’t break! Damn this is a strong table…”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four!”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ rolls off of our table and slides into the ring as the referee continues the count.”

Don Q. Hotte: “Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine…”

Brad Blood: “Hunter rolls off of the table and stumbles towards the ring before sliding in. UJJ sends Hunter to the ropes with an irish whip. As Hunter comes back, UJJ sends him flying with a back body drop!”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ brings Hunter over to the exposed turnbuckle before suplexing him into it! The referee begins the count once more.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight…”

Brad Blood: “Again Hunter gets to his feet. He’s showing some amazing resilience tonight!”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ sends Hunter over the ropes and to the floor with a clothesline! Hunter gets up and starts to walk away. As UJJ exits the ring, Hunter spins around and dropkicks the steel steps into UJJ’s knees! UJJ is writhing on the ground in pain!”

Brad Blood: “UJJ uses the apron to get to his feet as Hunter walks onto the steel steps. As UJJ turns around, Hunter leaps into him with a crossbody! Hunter throws UJJ back into the ring before climbing onto the apron.”

Jim Jackson: “As UJJ gets to his feet, Hunter hops onto the top rope and leaps before connecting with a twisting springboard tornado DDT onto the steel chair! The Final Gambit!”

Brad Blood: “I think UJJ may be out cold! Hunter is going to win this!”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ briefly gets to his feet before falling back down to the mat.”

Brad Blood: “Are you KIDDING me? He wasn’t even up! Sure, he was on his feet, but he wasn’t up. Sloppy referee work there.”

Jim Jackson: “Shut up, Brad. Don’t start acting this way just because you want to suck up to Marcus Troy.”

Brad Blood: “Who’s sucking up? I just want a pay raise.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven…”

Jim Jackson: “UJJ gets back to his feet again, but Hunter knocks him right back down with a steel chair shot to the back of the head! Hunter sets the steel chair on the back of UJJ’s head before climbing onto the top rope. Double foot stomp to the chair!”

Brad Blood: “Ok, now this is the end of the match.”

Jim Jackson: “An incredible show of toughness by UJJ as he pulls himself up and onto his feet.”

Brad Blood: “How the hell did he manage to do that?”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter approaches UJJ again, but UJJ grabs the steel chair that was just stomped onto his head and smashes it over Hunter’s head in retribution! Hunter goes down! UJJ smacks Hunter with it a few more times before stepping back to let the referee count.”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven…”

Brad Blood: “Hunter manages to get to his feet at the count of seven. Clutching the steel chair, UJJ advances towards Hunter, but Hunter sends UJJ to the mat with a dropkick!”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair as UJJ gets back to his feet. Sliding in, Hunter raises his chair as UJJ raises his as well. Both men smack the other on the head with his chair! They are both down!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!”

Jasmine Lee: “Ladies and Gentlemen, due to both men being down for the count of ten, this match has been declared a draw! However, the ULOL Primo Ultimo Championship cannot change hands on a count-out. Therefore, Andrew Hunter is still your ULOL Primo Ultimo Champion!”

Brad Blood: “I guess it’s better than UJJ winning, but I really wanted Andrew to embarrass him.”

Jim Jackson: “Both men get to their feet and realize what has happened. Both men are unhappy with the outcome, but they aren’t given much time to think about as Ray Kamaura suddenly slides into the ring and takes both men out with a double clothesline! Grabbing one of the steel chairs, Kamaura waits for UJJ to get to his feet before smashing him over the head with the chair! He does the same thing to Hunter! What the hell is Kamaura doing out here?”

Brad Blood: “Well, since he’s getting ever closer to being eligible to win titles again, I suspect that he’s making a statement.”

Jim Jackson: “Kamaura puts UJJ’s face onto one steel chair before placing the other one on top of his head. Kamaura grabs Hunter by the throat and lifts him up before slamming him onto the steel chairs with the Game Changer! UJJ’s head was just sandwiched in-between those steel chairs by Hunter’s weight!”

Brad Blood: “His skull was just crushed! Kamaura is now posing over the two men with the title in hand. Ray Kamaura has sent a pretty clear message here tonight.”

Jim Jackson: “What a night! As our PPV name states, this show was truly FANTASTIC! You'd have to agree with all the twists and turns tonight, you'd get completely lost on the show...”

Brad Blood: “Plus we got to see a GORILLA!!!”

Jim Jackson: “Uh... Yes Brad, a gorilla... Let's do a short recap... We have Bakla being forgiven by Eunice P. Winslow, we have Zombie being mauled by a Gorilla...”

Brad Blood: “GORILLA!!!”

Jim Jackson: “We have the shock of Raven and her relationship with Marcus Troy. We saw the return of Manolo Ferrer... We had TMOM and his slavery of Q's people and then we had the main event where it seems that Ray Kamaura has made a statement! What will be the fallout after this PPV? Stay tuned next week in Lucha Loco to find out. Until then, good night everyone.”

Brad Blood: “GORILLA!!!”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantástico 10/30/2011   Fantástico 10/30/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantástico 10/30/2011
Page 1 of 1