United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 12/16/2010   Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 am

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Welcome wrestling fans to Lucha Loco, it is now just nine days until Christmas which means we have TEN more days until the first ULOL pay-per-view HanuChrisKwanbo and things are certainly heating up here in ULOL. Joining me at ringside is Brad Blood."

Brad Blood: "That is correct but before we kick things off, it seems that our esteemed general manager Marcus Troy has an important announcement to make."

Jim Jackson: "I am sure it will be something that will have an effect on the upcoming PPV."

Brad Blood: "You got that right, I bet his announcement will be orgasmic!"

Jim Jackson: "Anyway, we best get things rolling, so without further ado... LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Thesqu10

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as smoke rises from the floor. Out from the smoke the figure of Marcus Troy, the general manager of United League of Lunatics emerges. He quickly makes his way down the ring in his signature three piece Armani suit and a cigar between his lips. He grabs a mic with one hand and raises it up to his lips as he takes the cigar out with the other one. He puffs his cigar one more time staring down the anticipating crowd before speaking.

Marcus Troy: "Last week you all heard me mention that ULOL will have two new titles! And this week management has selected six of ULOL's lightweights to compete in elimination matches. Three singles matches shall be held tonight and the winner of the match shall contend for the ULOL Ligero Maximo Title on HanuChrisKwanbo!"

Excited murmurs start emanating from the crowd as they anticipate the names of the six men lucky enough to be chosen to compete for a chance to win the new title.

Marcus Troy: "Tonight we shall have the following wrestlers face each other. Andrew Hunter versus Sr. Gonzalez, Nao Fook Mi versus Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and Alexander Conway versus Lucian Blackheart! The winners of their respective matches shall go on in a three-way ladder match for the ULOL Ligero Maximo Title this December 26!"

The crowd cheers loudly on the announcement.

Marcus Troy: "But that is not all! Next week, on the December 23 showing of Lucha Loco, I shall also book a three-way tag team elimination match! The first team to get both men in their team eliminated shall miss out on the title shot for the ULOL CampeĆ³nes CompaƱero Titles! So on December 23, we shall have GoodFella and Schwarz versus Morbidly Unstoppable versus Stank Duo. The team that gets both members eliminated first shall miss out their chance for the tag titles."

More cheers are heard.

Marcus Troy: "And finally tonight, for the main event, we shall crown a new number one contender for our ULOL Primo Ultimo champion Shogun... Tonight, it will be Bloodflame versus Ray Kamaura versus "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson in a triangle match! Whoever wins the match shall face Shogun for the title on the PPV next week!"

Marcus finishes his announcement as the crowd cheers, he drops the mic and exits the ring making his way to the back.

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Behind10

The scene opens backstage where we see Stephanie Dawson standing next to the only female wrestler in the Ligero Maximo tournament, Nao Fook Mi. Dawson straightens her jacket before starting the interview.

Stephanie Dawson: "Ladies and gentlemen, I am here backstage with the only female wrestler who is to be part of the Maximo Ligero tournament later this evening, Ms. Nao Fook Mi. Ms. Nao thank you for taking time to answer these few questions."

Nao Fook Mi: "Not at all Stephanie, not at all."

Stephanie Dawson: "First of all how does it feel to be the only female in the tournament tonight? Don't you think that you are at a disadvantage?"

Fook Mi composes herself before replying.

Nao Fook Mi: "Many would think that way for sure but I know I have proven myself in the ring. If you saw my matches here in ULOL, I have shown that I can tango with the boys and even surpass them. I've already broken that stereotype and I'm sure my fans here agrees with me that I am not one wrestler to be taken lightly. Besides, I am proud to represent women wrestlers everywhere in this tournament. GIRL POWER!"

Stephanie Dawson: "Well, it is true that you are a wrestler to be reckoned with in the ring but tonight, you will be facing Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. He is probably one of the more tougher wrestlers in the tournament."

Fook Mi nods at the statement for she has seen Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing in action and knows what the masked wrestler can do.

Nao Fook Mi: "Mr. Q is a great wrestler I admit but so am I. I have seen his skills in the ring and he has my respect, still I think I have what it takes to beat him. Taking him on this early would only mean that I will not have to worry about him later on. I am sure he will put up a good fight but if he thinks he has it easy tonight, he will be disappointed."

Stephanie Dawson: "Another question, there are people who say that the Maximo Ligero is nothing more than a midcard title. What do you think about that?"

Nao Fook Mi: "It is a champion that makes the title and not the other way around Stephanie. The Maximo Ligero title may be for us lightweights only but there are also a many things that only us lightweights can do. There may be wrestlers who think that this title is not worth it. Well once I win the title, I will show everyone that the Maximo Ligero champion is just to be feared as the Primo Ligero champion."

Stephanie Dawson: "Wow, strong words from you Ms. Nao, one question in everyone's mind that I would like to ask is what about the Stank Gang? Brostar and Stank Lord seem to have you at their cross-hairs recently you think they will try something that would cost you the match?"

Nao Fook Mi: "Brostar and Stank Lord are a disease here in ULOL. Though my current goal is the Ligero Maximo title, my ultimate goal is to cure ULOL of these two diseases. They could try and interfere later but I shall be ready for them. I will show them and show the world tonight that GIRLS KICK ASS! Also know Stephanie that if Stank Lord ever tries to lay a finger on anyone again, I'll be right there to make sure it's the last mistake he'll ever make."

Stephanie Dawson: "Strong words Ms. Nao, thank you for your time and good luck with your match."

Nao Fook Mi: "Thank you Stephanie and good luck with your law suit."

With that Fook Mi turns around and leaves the interview area.

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Lairof10

Stank Lord comes into Marcus Troy's office and speaks.

Stank Lord: "Hello Troy, I've come here to talk about my match with Cavo, I want no interference allowed in the match. If anyone interferes Cavo automatically loses and becomes a part of my stable so how's about that?"

Stank Lord waits for an answer.

Marcus Troy's nostrils start to get irritated from the smell emanating from Stank Lord. He quickly lights a cigar hoping the smoke will counteract Stank Lord's foul stench.

Marcus Troy: "Fine, no interruptions, if someone runs-in and interrupts your match, that Cavo kid is yours to do what you want to. Now that I have given you what you want, please leave."

The general manager opens his drawer and pulls out a can of Lysol and starts spraying. He stops spraying as he notices Stank Lord still standing there.

Marcus Troy: "Well, what are you standing there for? I gave you what you want now give me what I want, some fresh air."

Marcus Troy shows Stank Lord the door as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Brando10VSLucha Loco 12/16/2010 Stankl10

Jasmine Lee: "The following contest is a Fart Challenge! The winner is the first person to score a stinkface, or force a submission or knockout by farting on his opponent! Introducing first, already in the ring, Brandon Cavo!"

"VIP Ballin" plays as Brandon Cavo walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring to little fanfare.

Jim Johnson: "A new member of the United League of Lunatics, trying to make a name for himself. And right away he's in a fart challenge."

Brad Blood: "He could be scoring a huge win on his debut, or he'll be gargling Stank Lord's mayonnaise after the show tonight! And I think we'll have cameras to take video of that, if it happens!"

Jasmine Lee: "His opponent, the Stank Lord!"

"This stinks" plays as Stank Lord appears on stage. He looks around him, then walks down the ramp and into the ring, he poses for the fans.

Jim Johnson: "Brostar not coming out to second the Stank Lord tonight."

Brad Blood: "He's probably in the back, fapping."

Jim Johnson: "We can say that on air?"

Brad Blood: "No time to answer that, now. We got a match to call!"

Jasmine Lee: "Your official for this match is Jack B. Nimble! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Johnson: "Stank Lord goes on the attack, but Brandon Cavo ducks. Cavo uppercuts the Stank Lord. Cavo ducks again, and hooks the Stank Lord with a backslide attempt!"

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord ain't going down though!"

Jim Johnson: "Stank Lord powering out of the backslide, but Cavo whirls around, and grabs a headlock. Stank Lord sends Cavo to the ropes, but Brandon Cavo ducks another Stank Lord strike, connects with a calf kick!"

Brad Blood: "And that took Stank Lord down!"

Jim Johnson: "Brandon Cavo trying to slip his legs around Stank Lord's head for a headscissors attempt, but the Stank Lord rolls to the ropes. Cavo trying to keep Stank Lord off his feet with some hard kick!"

Brad Blood: "The referee telling Brandon to get the action away from the ropes."

Jim Johnson: "Cavo trying to pry the Stank Lord off the ropes, but Stank Lord holds on oh Stank Lord just launched Cavo over the ropes, and to the outside!"

Brad Blood: "But Brandon Cavo lands on the apron! Stank Lord doesn't know it yet!"

Jim Johnson: "Brandon Cavo quick to slingshot himself at the Stank Lord!"

Brad Blood: "DID YOU SEE THAT!"

Jim Johnson: "Incredible! The Stank Lord just FARTED at Brandon Cavo while he's midair, sending him crashing to the mat!"

Brad Blood: "Brandon got farted out of the sky! Jack B. Nimble BARELY put on his gas mask in time to save himself!"

Jim Johnson: "Cavo landed quite awkwardly! I think his arm's limp! It could be broken!"

Brad Blood: "He's...throwing up! Cavo's turned pale as a sheet!"

Jim Johnson: "The Stank Lord stalking him quietly! He's...look at the look on his face!"

Brad Blood: "Never mind his face, Jim! Look at the boner in his tights!"

Jim Johnson: "I was trying to avoid that!"

Brad Blood: "He farts again, this time point blank in Brandon's face! Brandon loses consciousness!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Ring the bell! This match is over!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of the Fart Challenge...the Stank Lord!"

Jim Johnson: "And now we see Stank Lord, trying to pull Brandon Cavo out of the ring! Brostar is going to get a new playmate!"

Brad Blood: "He's gonna be his sex slave. He's gonna gargle mayonnaise. Them's the breaks, Brandon!"

Jim Johnson: "Wait, Nao Fook Mi is rushing out to stop the Stank Lord from taking Brandon Cavo!"

Brad Blood: "Brandon should have thought about that BEFORE he agreed to this match in the first place!"

Jim Johnson: "Brostar just blindsided Nao Fook Mi! Fook Mi is groggy from the attack!"

Brad Blood: "Brostar's...he bent over and blew a huge fart right in her face!"

Jim Johnson: "The intensity of the blast sends Nao Fook Mi crashing THROUGH the guardrail! Nao Fook Mi's been knocked out!"

Brad Blood: "Cavo's still out cold too! I think Stank Lord better check if he's choking on his vomit!"

Stank Lord grabs his latest trophy by the foot, and drags him back to the locker room. Brostar follows at a respectful distance behind him, even as EMTs rush out to check on Nao Fook Mi.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 12/16/2010   Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:50 am

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Beyond10

Somewhere in Chile, a random chilean notices Gonzalez on a TV in some store...

Random Chilean: "How come that dude Gonzalez keeps loosing all the time? Is it because he's Chilean? Man, we suck at everything."

Some other dude mysteriously says...

Mysterious Dude: "Or isn't just he who sucks and brings the whole country down. Yeah, you damn Benjamin! You disgust me!"

Random Chilean: "Are you talking to me?"

The mysterious guy was already gone. In TV, Gonzalez is standing in the ring and is going to talk.

Sr. Gonzalez: "Last week my attempts at being the champion were... were... DAMN! The point is that there was a drunk man in the ring! I would have won if it wasn't that alcoholic! I mean, why the hell did they let him just go into the ring! ARGH!"

A bunch of people has gathered around the TV to watch this man's anger.

Sr. Gonzalez: "Now I'm given a different chance. I shall compete for a shot at the lightweight title. And I really hope there will be no drunk people tonight, when I fight against, uh... you know! I'M GONNA WIN!"

He leaves the ring, not in a limousine, but in a horse.

The crowd of people dissolves. They don't have much comments about what they just saw.

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Behind12

ULOL interviewer Stephanie Dawson is standing by with Manolo Ferrer in the backstage interview area.

Stephanie Dawson: "Mr. Ferrer, there's still no sign of Taufik. How do you go forward with him still missing?"

Manolo Ferrer takes the microphone.

Manolo Ferrer: "ULOL management have decided to keep him on the official roster for a few more weeks. We have hired investigators to assist the police in searching for him. But beyond that, there really isn't much else we can do, other than hope a lead turns up. There is no Entourage without Mr. Taufik."

There is an air of finality in Mr. Ferrer's words.

Manolo Ferrer: "What Mr. Bold and I do is move forward. The GoodFella can compete and beat any of the names participating in the Ligero Maximo and Primo Ultimo contenders' matches. It's unfortunate that he was excluded from them."

Stephanie Dawson: "The Morbidly Obese Man and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson may have something to say about that, after beating the Entourage."

Manolo Ferrer: "That is not true. They did not defeat the Entourage, because the Entourage did not compete against them. It was a battle between two teams put together on the fly. But that was last week. This week on, we aim for better results. Then there will be no more reason to ignore my client as a contender for ULOL championships."

Manolo Ferrer begins to leave, signaling the end of the interview.

What was once where the buffet table backstage was is now just an empty space. The eating machine also known as The Morbidly Obese Man stares on as the tumbleweed rolls by. He quickly looks around to make sure he is in the right place.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "What the... WHERE'S THE FOOD?!!!"

The big wrestler screams echoes throughout the backstage area making it's way to every nook and cranny as everyone present stopped in their tracks at what seemed to be the most agonizing scream they ever heard.

As the initial shock wore off, The Morbidly Obese Man grabbed Bob Bobbie the intern who was just passing by.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "You! What happened to the buffet table? Did you guys move it? WHERE'S THE FOOD?! I'm hungry and I want answers ten minutes ago."

Bob Bobbie: "Ah... I guess you didn't get the memo?"

The Morbidly Obese Man drags the poor intern closer until their faces are just an inch apart. His breath steams the glasses on Bob Bobbie's face.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "What memo?"

Bob Bobbie: "Well... Uh... You see..."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "C'mon, spit it out already!"

Bob Bobbie: "Well, the general manager issued a memo that the company is cutting unnecessary expenses and that luxuries such as the backstage buffet for the workers shall be one of those uh... Budget cuts."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "WHAT?!! Ain't this place making money because of us? Maintaining the buffet table is nothing compared to what we make for this place!"

The Morbidly Obese Man shook with anger while still gripping the poor intern by the collar. He slowly calms down and composes his thoughts releasing the scared intern...

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I know what this is really about. Troy is trying to get to me. It's his revenge for that little tape thing... I bet he thinks he has the last laugh. Well he hasn't seen me really angry yet. He wants to play dirty, I guess I'll have to play dirty too."

With one huge swing, The Morbidly Obese Man punches a hole through a section of a divider backstage. He angrily flips over some tables with one hand as he walks away.

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

ZERO CALORIES!!!

ZERO SUGAR!!!

ZERO FAT!!!

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Dietwa10

Available in stores everywhere.

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Andrew10VSLucha Loco 12/16/2010 Srgonz10

Jasmine Lee: "The following contest is a tournament match for the ULOL Ligero Maximo Championship!"

The crowd cheers.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing the first contender, here is Andrew Hunter!"

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He smiles as he begins walking down the ramp. Andrew slaps the hands of the fans on his left, followed by the fans on his right. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle.

Brad Blood: "I have to question how Andrew Hunter managed to get into the Ligero Maximo tournament, when there's a couple of other guys who have performed better, but have been left out in the cold for it."

Jim Jackson: "I'm sure Marcus Troy had his reasons. But Hunter can certainly make a huge statement if he advances in the tournament."

Jasmine Lee: "His opponent, making his way to the ring, here is Sr. Gonzales!"

Some doors slide widening the entrance tunnel, making it big enough for Sr. Gonzalez extra long limousine to come through. It drives towards the ring, where Gonzalez, wearing a big and expensive coat, and his two bodyguards come down. The bodyguards go wait ringside, while Gonzalez climbs into the ring. He takes of his coat to reveal a not-so-bad body for his age.

Jim Jackson: "Sr. Gonzales is coming off a losing effort from last week's Primo Ultimo title defense. But that could give him the motivation to go for broke and win this match tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "Your referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Sr. Gonzales and Andrew Hunter stalking each other, looking for an opening. This isn't just a qualifying match for these two men, but it's an opportunity to get back on the winning track."

Brad Blood: "Agreed. Both men could get some momentum going tonight. Take note, though, we could also have an outcome where both these guys get disqualified. Standard singles match rules are in play for this tournament, except for the championship match itself."

Jim Jackson: "OH! OH!!!"

Brad Blood: "My God! That can't be right!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter and Gonzales just knocked each other down with a hard punch to the face! Both men are laying dazed on the mat!"

Brad Blood: "I think they're both out cold, Jim!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three! Four!"

Jim Jackson: "Gonzales and Hunter are both trying to wobble back to their feet! Both men are completely stunned!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Five! Six! Seven! Eight!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter...gets to his feet first! Gonzales still trying to sit up!"

Brad Blood: "Gonzales is in trouble! Andrew already walking towards him!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter has Gonzales! He's but he gets poked in the eye!"

Brad Blood: "Sr Gonzalez grabs his opponent's head between his short arms and does a somersault, launching Andrew Hunter foward, executing the Dinosaur Smash!"

Jim Jackson: "He just laid out Andrew Hunter!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of the match, and advancing to the next round of the Ligero Maximo tournament, is Sr. Gonzales!"

Brad Blood: "Sr. Gonzalez manages to claw his way back from the brink of elimination to win it!"

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 12/16/2010   Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 am

It seems Stephanie Dawson has just finished an interview. Whomever she was speaking with is already out of the camera angle, his footsteps being heard as he goes.

Stephanie Dawson: "How was that one? Good?"

She stares at the camera before smiling, hinting that she received an affirmative answer.

Stephanie Dawson: "Alright then, I guess we're done h-"

As Stephanie turns around, she stops. The camera pans over to reveal Alexander Conway standing in front of her.

Stephanie Dawson: "Excuse me Alex, I'm-"

Alexander Conway: "Going to interview me? Why of course you can."

Stephanie Dawson: "Actually Alex, I have-"

Alexander Conway: "Nothing better to do? Well, we all know that Stephanie."

Alexander receives a rolling of the eyes and a glare for his comment.

Stephanie Dawson: "Where do you-"

Stephanie stops as Alexander puts his hand onto her shoulder.

Alexander Conway: "Now Stephanie, you know how these interviews go. You don't ask the questions, you simply watch as I speak."

Alexander gently guides her back away from the camera.

Alexander Conway: "Well, here we are again. It seems the failings of Marcus Troy will never stop, nor do they cease to amaze me. The guy I defeated last week, yes, that "gigantic mastadon of a man", gets a chance at glory. I defeated that blue haired upstart on his debut, and yet he received a number one contender's match for the Primo Ultimo Championship? I thought the saying was, "To the victory goes the spoils". Well, what are my spoils? The warm and fuzzy feeling I get from "entertaining" you people?"

Alexander scowls at the camera while shaking his head.

Alexander Conway: "No damn it! My prize is some second rate title designed for lightweights! I just defeated a freakin' heavyweight! Quite frankly, I am insulted that you are trying to saddle me off with some consolation prize when I should be receiving an opportunity against Shogun."

Stopping for a moment, as if remembering something, Alexander stares angerly at the camera before continuing.

Alexander Conway: "You want to call me a nagger Troy? I'm sorry, I didn't realize that my valid points were causing you grief. Maybe if you just did what was right for the company, I wouldn't have to be out here week in and week out complaining all the time you stupid son of a bitch!"

Alexander turns and quickly throws a leg out, kicking the wall, before turning back to face the camera.

Alexander Conway: "Here's how this is going to go, I'm going to fight for your little Ligero Maximo title. Win, lose, or draw, I'll not be content. I'm going to go after Shogun. I'll repeat a scene from my second week here and defeat him again. Then, if he wasn't the Primo Ultimo Champion, I'll go after and defeat whoever may have that. Then Marcus, I'm going to take the title and toss it into the trash, where it and this entire federation that you've devalued belong."

Alexander looks back towards Stephanie before pushing the camera man to the ground, cutting the scene off abruptly.

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Beyond10

Rows of weight machines of varied sizes and types line the mirrored walls of this large, carpeted gym. The machines look shiny and well-maintained. They are for every conceivable exercise, for every conceivable part of the body.

Yet, the only sound in the gym is of the large flatscreen on the wall on the far end of the room. The TV shows a large mining capsule laying on its side in some parking lot, soiled brown and black, while someone explains the capsule's story.

Reporter: "This mining capsule is the same type used to rescue the miners trapped underground in Chile. Today, it sits in this parking lot, abandoned and encrusted with dried human excrement. It is an unwanted reminder of another Chilean's attempt to become champion of the world."

Still highlights are shown of the Primo Ultimo title match from last week.

Reporter: "The owner of this capsule, Chilean billionaire Sr. Gonzales, had hoped to use this mining capsule for an advantage, to protect him as he plunged into the dark nether regions that is the title reign of the current ULOL Primo Ultimo Champion, Shogun."

Still highlights are shown of a crane carrying the mining capsule to the ring for the title match. We see the mining capsule is draped with the flag of Chile, as well as colorful banners in Spanish.

Reporter: "Shogun's darkness proved too suffocating in the end. Now, this abandoned capsule, its surface covered with a thick, cracking coat of human excrement, is all that remains of Sr. Gonzales' failed championship campaign.

The video cuts back to the capsule itself. Bystanders are taking pictures of it.

Tourist: "It don't smell so bad now that the crud's all dried and all. That Shogun fella musta been a heckuva farter when he was a kid!"

And then the TV is turned off. The lone person watching it has seen enough of it. He is none other than the rarefied ring general of the wrestling world. He is the man known only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "A new challenge is set before me! This week, I take the first step to contend to become the Ligero Maximo of the ULOL! I know how some of my lovingly luscious and loyal fans think this is just a way for the ULOL to take me out of the hunt for the Primo Ultimo title! But I assure you, this is a grand opportunity that should not be wasted! Truly, I say unto thee! A championship is never a wasted opportunity! That is why I muster every strenuous effort to prepare for this tournament!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing shows off the different pieces of weight training equipment in the very well-furnished gym.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "But training is so much more than just lifting weights! This large TV is also a learning aid! For I intend to study as much of my upcoming opponent as I can, while I go through my sets! My great friends in the media have given me ample video of Nao Fook Mi for me to scout! I assure you, my loving and loyal fans, that I go into this tournament match fully willing and able to give my all to win for your sakes!"

With a superhero's poise, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing flicks the remote. The TV comes back to life, with the first video for him to review.

Ragged mews of pleasure fill the gym, as the woman on the video writhes uncontrollably under the relentless pounding of the men clutching onto her. Her toes clench as the two men on top her legs as far apart as humanly possible, while their engorged members slide in and out of her tight, shaved wetness. The other two men she is laying on top of thrust upwards, making her see stars as she feels each of them rubbing against her womb.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing stares blankly at the TV, before slowly picking up the package of the video he was given.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Now Fook Me Volume 6: no holes barred and no limits!"

The sounds of loud, wet thumping and a woman's breathless screeches are the only sounds that can be heard for another several moments. Other than being Oriental, the woman onscreen looks absolutely nothing like Nao Fook Mi.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I guess I have to start somewhere!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing picks up a pair of dumbbells, and begins to pump iron.

The titan tron switches on, displaying Lucian Blackheart with a microphone in his hand standing by the interviewing area.

Lucian Blackheart: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm joined here by Lucian Blackheart, and since it's that bitch Stephanie Dawsons time of the month, today I'll be conducting this interview. Lucian, how are you feeling going into your big match against Alexander Conway?"

Lucian snatches the mic out of his left hand into his right and raises it to his mouth.

Lucian Blackheart: "Alexander who? Big match? No-no-no-no.. a big match would be Lucian Blackheart vs Lucian Blackheart, but since that isn't about to happen anytime soon, big matches official don't exist. But that was good question, and I'm feeling the same way I feel every thursday night. Blood hungry. Might I point out you are looking devilishly handsome today, as per usual."

Lucian hands the mic back to his left hand.

Lucian Blackheart: "Why thank you, you're not bad yourself. So back to the interview, speaking of Blood, are you at all concerned about Bloodflame?"

Lucian takes the mic and places it back in his right hand as he takes a brief moment to think about the question asked.

Lucian Blackheart: "Lucian.. I'm not even the slightest bit worried. We all saw last week how he threatened me, and the week before that a catch weight match up between Bloodflame and I. Now he wasn't exactly at the level of competition anybody would expect from a famous veteran of the business such as himself. I have a lot more important things on my mind at this moment in time."

A cheeky smirk appears on Lucians face as he hands the mic back to his left hand.

Lucian Blackheart: "Strong words from a ULOL standout and most likely future champion of ULOL. Well thank you for your.."

Before Lucian can finish he snatches the mic from his left hand, backing off to the right stretching his left hand out.

Lucian Blackheart: "Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa.. Now don't get ahead of yourself now Lucian? Who do you think you are? Stephanie Dawson? Lucian has one more thing to say."

Lucian looks directly at the camera with an angry look on his face.

Lucian Blackheart: "Stephanie Dawson. Where ever you are.. I hope you have a notepad and pen in hand taking notes on how an interview should be conducted, because your interviewing skills absolutely suck!"

A wide grin appears on Lucian's face and then quickly returns to his angry face, Lucian then continues to drop the mic and walk away. The titan tron fades to black.

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Alexan10VSLucha Loco 12/16/2010 Lucian10

Jim Jackson: "Coming up next is a match between Alexander Conway and Lucian Blackheart, the winner advances to a three-way elimination match for the ULOL Ligero Maximo title in the PPV HanuChrisKwanbo."

Brad Blood: "Conway did mention earlier though that this is just a consolation prize yet still he participated in this match. I guess he is still after the hefty bonus given to title holders whether it be the main title or a lightweight title."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and is an elimination match in the ULOL Ligero Maximo Tournament! Introducing first, Alexander Conway!"

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva blares throughtout the arena as Alexander Conway makes his way to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Here comes Conway, he'll be battling Lucian Blackheart and I think that it will be one heck of a battle."

Brad Blood: "Well it seems that Conway looks serious even though he doesn't think much of the title he'll be fighting for."

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for the evening, Lucian Blackheart!"

"Faith Love Hope by Starsailor" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with smoke. Red spotlights scatter around the arena and follow Lucian Blackheart as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans.

Jim Jackson: "Also an amazing competitor, Blackheart battled Bloodflame recently to a draw."

Brad Blood: "They were both DQed after they turned our referee into a eunuch."

Jasmine Lee: "Our referee for tonight is Don Q. Hotte! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Blackheart charges in first... Blackheart walks into a high dropkick from Alexander Conway. Conway hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Conway uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Spin kick by Alexander Conway to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring."

Brad Blood: "Looks like Conway is pulling out all the stops. Blackheart clutches on to the ropes for support."

Jim Jackson: "Arm wringer by Conway... Blackheart counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Flying elbow from Lucian Blackheart, grazing the target slightly. Lucian Blackheart blocks a punch and knocks Conway down with a standing clothesline! Blackheart hooks the leg."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Kick out by Conway! Looks like Lucian is going up the turnbuckles again."

Jim Jackson: "Flying elbow off the top rope by Lucian Blackheart, getting as close to zero air as possible. Hammerlock by Blackheart... Conway reverses a Lucian Blackheart hammerlock. Lightning kick by Conway on Blackheart. Conway for the cover..."

Brad Blood: "Blackheart gets a shoulder up! Looks like Conway is draggin Lucian up the top rope..."

Jim Jackson: "DDT from the top rope by Alexander Conway. Conway drills Lucian Blackheart's head into the canvas. Conway for the win..."

Brad Blood: "Lucian Blackheart hangs in there! Looks like it will take more than that to put Blackheart away."

Jim Jackson: "Blackheart blocks a kick from Alexander Conway. Blackheart strikes away at Alexander Conway, not doing much damage at all. Alexander Conway reverses a hip toss. Hard back suplex on Blackheart. Alexander Conway strikes Blackheart. Spinning back kick from Alexander Conway. Lucian Blackheart is down! Conway springboards... A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD!"

Brad Blood: "Oh that is just awesome! Conway ain't done yet he picks Lucian up and Irish whips him to the corner! Oh! Blackheart's spine is driven to the turnbuckles hard."

Jim Jackson: "Conway going in for the kill... Lucian Blackheart comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Lucian flips Conway into the corner... Conway gets splashed in the corner. Lucian Blackheart hits a bulldog off the ropes. Blackheart for the pin..."

Brad Blood: "Conway gets out of that one just in the nick of time. Blackheart brings Conway up to his feet and starts landing some blows."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Conway once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Lightning kick by Conway on Blackheart. Conway goes for the pinfall."

Brad Blood: "Lucian Blackheart stays in the game! Conway is showing signs of frustration now."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Conway with a back heel kick off the second rope, Blackheart goes down. Pin, but Blackheart is out just before the ref begins counting. Blackheart flips out of a Alexander Conway bodyslam attempt."

Brad Blood: "Lucian Blackheart tries to trade punches with Conway. He ducks below Conway's fist and slips behind him!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Conway fights out of a grapple. Alexander Conway hits a rolling kick on Blackheart. Wait what is that?!"

Brad Blood: "It's Bloodflame! Bloodflame comes to ringside with a baseball bat!"

Jim Jackson: "Conway Irish whips Blackheart to the ropes..."

WHACK!!!

Brad Blood: "BLOODFLAME WHACKS LUCIAN WITH THE BAT AS HE CAME TOWARDS THE ROPES!!!"

Jim Jackson: "I can't believe the referee missed that! Alexander Conway forces Lucian Blackheart to the ground, catches Lucian Blackheart's left arm in a leg scissor and then locks his hands over Lucian Blackheart's face, pulling Lucian Blackheart's head backwards executing The Prophecy! Lucian is still weakened from the blow to the head and is disoriented. LUCIAN TAPS!!! LUCIAN TAPS!!!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match and advancing to the finals in the ULOL Ligero Maximo Tournament, Alexander Conway!"

Brad Blood: "Conway advances to the finals of the title he doesn't really want to win. Wait Bloodflame jumps into the ring. Lucian Blackheart stands up...and gets floored by a shot to the head. Another two shots smack down across his back, leaving him unmoving on the canvas!!! Bloodflame raises the bat up in the air before leaving!"

Jim Jackson: "EMTs have come in to check up on Lucian Blackheart after that unprovoked beatdown by Bloodflame. Looks like their rivalry still continues on. How will Blackheart react after he recovers?"

"Asylum" by Disturbed starts to play as the entrance way explodes with fire. Bloodflame walks through the fire and makes his way to the ring, mic in hand. He enters the ring and glances out at the crowd for a moment before he speaks.

Bloodflame: "Well, well, well, looks like the management decided to put me in a number one contenders match tonight. Guess they want to get their money's worth. Sorry Mr. Kamaura and Mr. Johnson, nothing personal. But I fully intend to obliterate the both of you and get that title shot, then it's on to Shogun. Again, nothing personal, man. Truth is, it's not even really the belt I'm interested in. It's the fact that in order to win it, and keep it, I have to put someone through as much pain and suffering as I can. Doesn't matter who it is in the end. Having to cause others pain on the way to getting to the belt is just icing on the cake. Just figured I'd give you a little heads up, boys. Like I said, nothing personal. But if you want to make it personal when it's all said and done, be my guest. It's your funeral."

Bloodflame looks out at the crowd for a moment before exiting the ring.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 12/16/2010   Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:52 am

Brostar is seen walking backstage as he stops and sees Nao Fook Mi in front of him.

Brostar: "Oh Nao Fook just the person I was looking for. Listen I have something to say that may interest you. Our match last week lead to a DQ I decided I wanted a rematch and with no interference allowed. But let's make things interesting. Hows about we choose each other's opponent for next week and if I win my match I get to choose the stipulation for the PPV and if you win you get to choose your type of match. So how does that sound?"

Brostar waits for an answer.

The oriental wrestler looks straight at Brostar, her memory of what happened last week still fresh in her mind.

Nao Fook Mi: "No interference? How can I be sure I can trust you Brostar? Ever since you've fallen with Stank Lord, you've become as dirty inside as you are now outside. We choose each others' opponents eh? What happens if we both win? No I think we should choose a representative to fight for us. You pick someone to fight for you and I pick someone to fight for me. If your representative defeats mine, you pick the stipulations, if my representative defeat yours you pick the stipulations. Any interference whatsoever shall be considered a loss for the interfering team. Simple and efficient don't you think?"

Fook Mi stares back at Brostar waiting for an answer.

Brostar: "Sure lets go with that. And next week, your wrestler will be going down."

Brostar walks away as the scene fades to black.

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Naofoo11VSLucha Loco 12/16/2010 Quioae10

Jasmine Lee: "The following contest is a tournament match for the ULOL Ligero Maximo Championship!"

The crowd cheers loudly.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing the first challenger! Making her way to the ring, here is Nao Fook Mi!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. She quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring, grimacing with each step. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before heading to her corner, her hand clutching her side.

Brad Blood: "Looks like she got hurt from that hard spill she took earlier. That's what she gets for sticking her nose in business she had nothing to do with."

Jim Jackson: "She was trying to help Brandon Cavo from getting dragged into Stank Lord's business, the way Brostar was."

Brad Blood: "I'm not saying I actually approve of what's happened to Brostar, but the dude looks like he's adjusted quite well to running with Stank Lord. Maybe he's found his calling. Maybe he's happier being able to break wind on anyone."

Jasmine Lee: "Her opponent! Making his way to the ring, here is Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!"

Nu-metal music begins to play as a highlight reel of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing runs on the ULOLTron. A horde of reporters and photographers gather at the stage entrance, taking pictures and giving a blow by blow of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's every move as he steps out for his match. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing waves to the fans as he slowly makes his way to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing looks raring to go."

Brad Blood: "He spent a lot of time studying videos to prep for this match. I gotta wonder, though, just how many of those moves and holds are going to be actually used in a wrestling ring. Unless, we're turning into THAT sorta program, if you know what I mean."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing has had an ongoing rivalry with the reigning Primo Ultimo Champion, Shogun. In fact, that rivalry is what prompted General
Manager Marcus Troy to create the Ligero Maximo title."

Brad Blood: "Alex Conway not happy with that decision, but Q's one of the guys who see it differently, and has invested a considerable effort to get ready for this tournament. Even if he did watch the wrong training videos. Gotta wonder, though, if Nao Fook Mi's chances have been hurt because of her run-in with Brostar earlier tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! And now, LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing grabs at Fook Mi, but she sidesteps. Q catches her with a quick sweep of the legs! Nao Fook Mi rolls to her feet, but Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing grabs her!"

Brad Blood: "She's shielding her side. She certainly looks like she's nursing an injury."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing with an Irish whip, but Fook Mi grabs the ropes to keep from bouncing off! Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing charges, but she pulls the ropes down, sending him flying out of the ring!"

Brad Blood: "Oh no he didn't! He lands on the apron! But Nao Fook Mi staggers him with a strike to the breadbasket! And she clips him in the head with a roundhouse kick!"

Jim Jackson: "But Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing blocks it! He's got her hopping on one leg! NAO FOOK MI JUST JUMPS AND KICKS HIM WITH HER OTHER LEG!"

Brad Blood: "Q is sent flying!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing nearly crashes into the guardrail! But Fook Mi may have hurt herself doing that counter move!"

Brad Blood: "She's still clutching her side, but she's going out after Q."

Jim Jackson: "She connects with a strike to Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing! He's reeling from the hits!"

Brad Blood: "She's got him back in the ring! Q so far unable to keep up!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing misses with his counterattack! Nao Fook Mi grabs him by the hand, and flips him over! Q stumbles to his feet!"

Brad Blood: "And he barely ducks another martial arts kick!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing grabs Nao Fook Mi, and plants her with a powerslam! Q using his size advantage to stop her offense!"

Brad Blood: "He grabbed Fook Mi while she was off-balance, and made her pay!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Kickout! Q...with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker! That move nearly tore her in half!"

Brad Blood: "Q certainly not treating Nao Fook Mi with kid gloves!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi...gets tossed with a released overhead suplex! Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing appears to be targeting her injured side, as he goes for another cover!"

Brad Blood: "Only two! But each time Fook Mi kicks out hurts her too!"

Jim Jackson: "And it looks like that's the very strategy Q is going for, as he quickly tries another pinfall!"

Jim Jackson: "And Nao Fook Mi beats the count again!"

Brad Blood: "Could be Q just trying to make Nao Fook Mi tire herself out, but he could also be looking to end this match quickly and avoid getting hurt himself."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing goes for a vertical suplex! But Nao Fook Mi manages to block it! She pivots in an attempt to turn the move into a neckbreaker!"

Brad Blood: "But Q pulls away! He staggers her!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing has her! Lifts her for the vertical suplex!"

Brad Blood: "She slips loose!"

Jim Jackson: "CLOCKS Q IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A BIG ENZIGUIRI!"

Brad Blood: "She nearly kicked his head into the stands!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing practically laying flat on his face! Nao Fook Mi in a lot of pain! She's...crawling towards her opponent!"

Brad Blood: "Q is still in la la land!"

Jim Jackson: "What's HE doing out here!"

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord is marching down to the ring! Nao Fook Mi's face just lit up the moment she saw him!"

Jim Jackson: "The referee telling Stank Lord to return to the locker room! Fook Mi looks like she's ready for him!"

Brad Blood: "Which is really a bluff, since she's hurt and all!"

Jim Jackson: "Stank Lord taunting Nao Fook Brostar is in the ring! Fook Mi turns around and Q JUST GOT A FACEFUL OF FART GAS!"

Brad Blood: "Q FALLS LIFELESS TO THE MAT!"

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi ducked just in time! She knocks Brostar down with a kick to the chest!"

Brad Blood: "Jack B. Nimble is calling for the bell!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen! The winner of this match, as a result of a disqualification, and advancing to the next round of the Ligero Maximo tournament...Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!"

Brad Blood: "Q advances! Nao Fook Mi's been screwed over!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi can't believe it! Brostar missed, but he was still able to cost her the match! And Stank Lord can't help but celebrate like he's won a championship!"

Brad Blood: "Someone better check on Q! He could have thrown up in his mask or something!"

Jim Jackson: "Nao Fook Mi glaring daggers at Brostar and Stank Lord as they make their exit! But the damage has been done! Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is the winner of this elimination match!"

The scene fades in and we see Stephanie Dawson, the interviewer of ULOL, smiling at the camera with a microphone in hand. She notices someone coming and starts an interview segment.

Stephanie Dawson: "Hey, Jack. May I interview you about tonight's main event?"

The well built, powerhouse, good looking guy that is 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson steps into view, he normally doesn't have time to do interviews and such but tonight is an exception.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Funny, I was on my way here to do an interview anyway. Well lets start then."

Stephanie can be seen getting a little bit hotter at the presence of UJJ, she remembers her warning from Eunice P. Winslow and regains her composure.

Stephanie Dawson: "Ok. You have been placed in a number one contender-ship match for the Primo Ultimo Championship, currently held by Shogun. How do you feel going into the match?"

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Well, Stephanie, I am against a ULOL original and another dude. A triangle match, which means that once someone has been pinned or submitted, thats it the match is over. I am feeling confident going into this match, which every wrestler should, otherwise they have already lost the match."

Stephanie Dawson: "Ok, say you win this week and progress to face Shogun next week, what can we expect?"

UJJ looks at the camera with seriousness.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Well you can expect both of us to give it our all in that match. You see Shogun and I have developed a sort of dislike for each other. I have never been a fan of him well because I hate goths and he seems to not know me at all. But I didn't come here to like anyone. I'm sure Sho hasn't either."

Stephanie Dawson: "Do you think that you should have had this oppurtunity sooner?"

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "To be honest yes and no. Yes because I would have had the title around my waist sooner however no because Troy wanted to give the participants in the battle royale who luckily got eliminated later than I did."

Stephanie pauses for a quick second, thinking of another question to keep UJJ in her presence.

Stephanie Dawson: "Shogun has been in a number of title defense matches since becoming a champion, do you think that this is an advantage to you?"

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Shogun has to expect being in a number of title defenses. It's what being a champion is all about, to prove that you are the best. He may have been in a number of title matches but I have been in matches as well. In fact he has got the advantage. He doesn't have to wrestle this week but I do. But I'm not using this as an excuse. Oh no. Now Steph, I know you want to ask me some more questions but I have to prepare for the match."

UJJ turns around and walks out of view, Stephanie sighs and the scene fades.

The lights go out. The crowd goes silent. "Blind Man" by Black Stone Cherry starts playing. The lights slowly come back on. Only to Stop and have a spotlight on Ray Kamaura in the middle of the ring. The fans start cheering loudly.

Ray looks around at the fans as he waits for them to stop cheering.

Ray Kamaura: "Thanks for the cheers. I'm here tonight because somebody somewhere saw my match with "Mr. Calgary" and they seem to think that I earned a shot to be the number one contender!"

The crowd cheers as Ray Kamaura turns around and holds up the mic. Ray turns to the other side of the ring.

Ray Kamaura: "Last week, I had one hell of a match with "Mr. Calgary", Alexander Conway. Its just too bad that in order to beat me he exposed a turnbuckle, and slammed my head onto it. But he did win, and I got some valuable in-ring time. I guess you could say... I leveled up."

Ray chuckles then continues.

Ray Kamaura: "But this week, I have a match to determine the number one contender for the Primo Ultimo Championship. I'll be facing Bloodflame and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson, and to be honest... I'm nervous. These are two of the best wrestlers there are today. I respect their in-ring skills. BUT I AM GOING TO WIN THIS MATCH!!!! There is no doubt in my mind that I can win. I may be the "New Guy" in the ULOL but I have near 10 years of wrestling experience under my belt."

Ray Kamaura moves turnbuckle and climbs it backwards and sitts down.

Ray Kamaura: "Tonight, I'm going to use my size and strength to my advantage. Tonight, the game changes in my favor. ITS MY TIME!!!"

Ray hops off of the turnbuckle and moves to the center of the ring.

Ray Kamaura: "In the match tonight, it's gonna be GAME OVER for Bloodflame. As for "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson I'm an immovable wall."

Ray turns his he quickly to the camera and stares right into it.

Ray Kamaura: "Shogun you better be ready because weather I win or lose. There's gonna be a number one contender. But I think that gold would look good around my waist."

Ray starts to climb out of the ring when... A Victim, A Target by Misery Signals blasts though the arena speakers ans the lights begin to flash on and off.

As the lyrics begin Shogun bursts from behind the curtains with fire erupting from the ramp beside him, his Primo Ultimo championship around his waist. Shogun begins to make his way to the ring with a broad smile on his face his eyes still show the hatred for the people in the arena and the pure intensity can still be seen in Shoguns body language as he walks down the ramp. As he makes it to the ring he runs up and rolls into the ring taking the title off his waist and hoisting it into the air with one arm before putting it over one shoulder. Shogun picks up a mic from a ring attendant and begins to speak.

Shogun: "Well if it isn't the new guy in town Ray Kamaura!"

Shogun waits for the crowd to get in a cheer before speaking

Shogun: "I watched your match with Conway and I must say I`m impressed!...However I am not going to lose this belt Ray. I`m not sure if you know this but you are standing in the ring with the best wrestler in the world today."

The crowd boos loudly at Shogun.

Shogun: "Whether the crowd hates or loves me matters not because I EARNED my spot in the wrestling world I have been up and down the ladder more times than some people can count and now that I have FINALLY risen to the top of the ladder after an entire career of climbing I have no intentions of ever going back down again!"

Shogun: "You see I will do absolutely ANYTHING to keep this belt around my waist Ray it is literally the only thing in this world that I care about anymore...can you possibly say that you have more dedication than I? Could you really say in all seriousness that you would give your life to win and keep this title?"

Shogun looks into Ray's eyes with a cold emotionless stare as the crowd goes silent.

Shogun: "I can Ray...I will fight until my limbs will no longer support me before this belt EVER leaves my waist and no matter who wins tonight's number one contenders match I WILL beat them and I WILL walk out of ULOLs first PPV the Primo Ultimo Champion and the BEST WRESTLER in the WORLD!"

Shogun lowers the mic as Ray raises his own mic to his lips.

Ray Kamaura: "Shogun my friend, I can safely say that I would do anything to get and keep that title. I have the dedication."

Ray paces around the ring.

Ray Kamaura: "You talk about climbing the ladder, well I have to tell you something, friend. I had the Japanese World Title in my hand, IN MY HAND. But I slipped and fell from a twenty foot ladder to the cold... hard... mat below. I broke my neck and two ribs. I couldn't keep my hands on the title."

Ray faces Shogun.

Ray Kamaura: "But I came back for more after all that. I'm here today because of my yearning to earn the Primo Ultimo title. Tonight I'm gonna win my match. Then I'm gonna see you, and I'm gonna fight you, and I'm gonna give it my all. If I come up short again OH well ill just climb the ladder again. I'm not falling off this time."

Ray pauses to let Shogun say a few words.

Shogun stares Ray down with no emotion on his face at all

Shogun: "I think you'll make a good opponent at the PPV but you won't win my friend...you can try but in the end the Demonic god will reign supreme just like I always have and always will...good luck later tonight."

Shogun drops the mic and leaves the ring taking a moment to look back at Ray as he leaves.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 12/16/2010   Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:52 am

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 Bloodf10VSLucha Loco 12/16/2010 Raykam10
VSLucha Loco 12/16/2010 Unstop10

Jim Jackson: "Marcus Troy booked this match to find a challenger for our current Primo Ultimo Champion Shogun who seems to be demolishing the competition."

Brad Blood: "Well Shogun IS one of the more skilled wrestler here in ULOL at the moment, but no one always stays on top, sooner or later someone will come and knock him down. This match may decide just that."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the main event in the evening! The following contest is a triangle match scheduled for one fall and is a number one contender's match for the ULOL Primo Ultimo Championship! Introducing first Bloodflame!"

"Asylum" by Disturbed starts to play as the entrance way explodes with fire. Bloodflame walks through the fire and makes his way to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Marcus Troy booked this match to find a challenger for our current Primo Ultimo Champion Shogun who seems to be demolishing the competition."

Brad Blood: "Bloodflame is my pick to win this match. I've been following his career since he started wrestling and of all three he's my pick to win."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, Ray Kamaura!"

"Blind Man" by Black Stone Cherry blares throughtout the arena as Ray Kamaura makes his way to the ring very slowly.

Jim Jackson: "New in ULOL but a veteran in the biz, tonight is Kamaura's chance to make an impact."

Brad Blood: "Kamaura is the oldest of the three inside the ring. If anyone is getting pinned, my bet is on him."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing last, "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson!"

"Papercut" by Linkin Park blasts over the arena as "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, scouting the entire arena.

Jim Jackson: "UJJ asked for this chance and he got it, will he have more success than his tag team partner?"

Brad Blood: "Meh, he may be tough but he's no match for my Bloodflame."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for the match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame and Ray Kamaura will be kicking things off while UJJ waits behind his corner. And there's the bell! Bloodflame works on Kamaura's legs with low kicks keeping Kamaura at bay. Kamaura charges in but is stopped by a series of right hands by Bloodflame! Bloodflame for a clothesline..."

Brad Blood: "Ack! Kamaura got lucky and ducked that one."

Jim Jackson: "Kamaura counterattacks landing stiff chops at Bloodflame's chest sending him to the corner. Kamaura charges in... Bloodflame ducks and Ray Kamaura slams into the turnbuckles shoulders first!"

Brad Blood: "Haha! That's the way to go! Go get him Bloodflame!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame with a snap suplex sends Kamaura down! He goes for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Dang, Kamaura kicked out! Soften him up some more Bloodflame!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame picks Kamaura up on his shoulders, hard elbows by Kamaura loosens Bloodflame's grip! Kamaura slips down right within reach of "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson! BLIND TAG!!!"

Brad Blood: "Oh no, UJJ is in... Bloodflame is still stunned from those elbows by Kamaura... Bloodflame look ou..."

Jim Jackson: "Here comes "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson with a spinning neckbreaker on Bloodflame. UJJ lands an elbow drop followed by a leg drop. He quickly hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Bloodflame kicks out, whew!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ with an Irish whip sends Bloodflame to the ropes, Bloodflame dodges the clothesline and bounces back... He takes UJJ down with a discus clothesline instead! Sidewalk slam on UJJ and Bloodflame goes for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Dang UJJ gets a shoulder up at two."

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame is on a roll, he hits an atomic drop on UJJ then takes him down with a Russian leg sweep. Bloodflame starts to climb the turnbuckles... UJJ recovers and tags Kamaura back in!"

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh! Bloodflame is still up on the turnbuckles..."

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura leaps to the corner and lands a few shots at Bloodflame's back! GERMAN SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE!!! Bloodflame is down!"

Brad Blood: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame was literally folded in half from the impact! Ray Kamaura hooks the leg."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "UJJ interrupts the three count with a stomp! UJJ drags Bloodflame to the corner and tags himself in!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ and Kamaura start trading blows. It has become a brawl. Both men are throwing punches left and right. UJJ with a low kick hits Kamaura on the groin! I can't believe the ref missed that! Kamaura tastes a high back suplex! UJJ lifts Kamaura up... Powerslam! He goes for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Bloodflame enters and breaks the pinfall!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ and Bloodflame start brawling... The referee tries to break them up."

Brad Blood: "The ref gets elbowed and goes over the top rope! We have no ref!"

Jim Jackson: "Kamaura with a double clothesline takes both Bloodflame and UJJ down! He throws Bloodflame over the top rope! UJJ slowly gets back up... Kamaura sends him to the ropes with an Irish whip... Spinebuster connects! Ray Kamaura grabs "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson by the neck. Ray then lifts "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson up and slams "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson to the ground executing a Game Changer! Kamaura for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "The ref is still down! The ref is still down! No one is counting! Kamaura realizes it and gets back up! He looks over to the outside and sees the ref sprawled lifeless..."

DING

Brad Blood: "WAHAHA! Bloodflame hits Kamaura with the ring bell!"

Jim Jackson: "Kamaura crumples to the mat! Bloodflame leaps back into the ring. He grabs Kamaura... Powerbomb! Bloodflame turns around and sees UJJ recovering. UJJ uses the ropes to get himself back up... Bloodflame charges..."

Brad Blood: "NOOOOOOO!!! UJJ pulls the ropes down and Bloodflame flies over the top rope! ACK!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ sees Kamaura lifeless on the mat after that shot from the ring bell. "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson lifts Ray Kamaura in a military press hold. "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson then smiles as he lifts Ray Kamaura up and down like a weightless toy. Then "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson releases Ray Kamaura spinning him wildly on to the mat face first executing a brutal Impact Driver. Kamaura is down!"

Brad Blood: "Oh no, UJJ goes for the cover! Wait the ref is still out..."

Jim Jackson: "A second referee is running out from the back! Jack B. Nimble slides into the ring and takes over the referee duties! He starts the three count."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Ray somehow gets a shoulder up! UJJ is in shock!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ pounds the canvas in frustration. "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson stalks Ray Kamaura waiting for him to turn around. Once he does "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson jumps up applying a three quarter facelock... NO!!! Kamaura counters and pushes UJJ to the ropes! UJJ bounces back... Back body drop sends UJJ flying! Kamaura lifts UJJ up his shoulders... UJJ holds on to the top rope and slips down! UJJ ducks below Kamuara's clothesline and hits a DDT!"

Brad Blood: "UJJ is going for the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Bloodflame again enters the ring and breaks the three count just in time! WOO BLOODFLAME!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ and Bloodflame start to brawl, the referee tries to break them apart..."

Brad Blood: "WAHAHAHA! THE REF GETS FLOORED BY A HOOK FROM UJJ! The second ref is down! Bloodflame reaches into his trunks... HE BLOWS POWDER INTO UJJ'S EYES!!! UJJ IS BLIND!!! GO BLOODFLAME!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame hits a neckbreaker on UJJ and throws him out of the ring! Wait, looks like the first referee, Don Q. Hotte is stirring. Bloodflame goes after Kamaura. He sets Kamaura up on the top of the turnbuckle... Kamaura tries to fight back but Bloodflame attacks back... Bloodflame lifts Kamaura up... SUPERPLEX CONNECTS!!!"

Brad Blood: "This could be it! Bloodflame whips Kamaura into the ropes. REVERSAL!!! Wait! Lucian Blackheart comes running down the aisle with a chair! Blackheart jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Blackheart, Bloodflame, and the chair! Bloodflame staggers back into a roll up! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match and number one contender for the ULOL Primo Ultimo title, Ray Kamaura!"

Jim Jackson: "Lucian Blackheart just screwed Bloodflame out the win, I guess this is what you call payback for Bloodflame screwing him earlier in the night! What comes around goes around."

Brad Blood: "Ray Kamaura cannot believe it. He is still in shock as the crowd is on their feet."

Jim Jackson: "Uh-oh, I think UJJ just realized he didn't get the title shot. He's going ballistic outside the ring! UJJ just decked our cameraman! He's gone berserk! Security pour in and try to stop him."

Brad Blood: "Wow at this point he's like his namesake, unstoppable! Even security is getting thrown around like rag dolls. Wait what's that?! Is that a..."

Jim Jackson: "THEY JUST SHOT UJJ WITH A TRANQ GUN! A tranquilizer dart is seen protruding from UJJ's neck. UJJ swings wildly a few more times before slumping down sedated! Oh man what a night!"

Jim Jackson: "Now this evening ended up in a bang. Who knew that the biggest underdog won the number one contender's match for the ULOL Primo Ultimo Title. Congratulations and kudos to Ray Kamaura"

Brad Blood: "I still can't believe Bloodflame lost! DAMN YOU LUCIAN! MAY YOU GET BITTEN BY A TICK THE SIZE OF WATERMELONS!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Not only that but Alexander Conway, Q and Sr. Gonzalez will be battling for the ULOL Ligero Maximo this coming December 26 in HanuChris Kwanbo! This is truly a night to remember in ULOL history."

Brad Blood: "CURSE YOU LUCIAN! MAY YOU GET ASS-RAPED BY RICHARD SIMMONS!"

Jim Jackson: "Well it seems my partner is still upset over the loss of his love interest... Tune in next week for the last Lucha Loco before the PPV. So for Brad Blood, this is Jim Jackson saying good night and LET THE LUNACY CONTINUE!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 12/16/2010   Lucha Loco 12/16/2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 12/16/2010
Page 1 of 1