United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 11/13/2010   Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Welcome wrestling fans to another night of unadulterated lunacy as we bring to you Lucha Loco, United League of Lunatics flagship show! Joining me at the announce table tonight is my partner in crime, Brad Blood!"

Brad Blood: "Yes that right folks, tonight we have a great card lined up for everyone including debuts of new acquisitions to the ULOL roster."

Jim Jackson: "With ULOL gaining steam it looks like wrestlers from all over are starting to take notice and they surely want to be part of our great roster."

Brad Blood: "Well I bet everyone here is excited to kick things off."

Jim Jackson: "That's right, so without further ado, LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!!!"

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Thesqu10

The beginning of "Original Prankster" starts to play as Nicky dashes out through the doors atop the ramp, running at full speed. As he reaches the bottom he seems to spin once, before jumping up into the ring, and climbing under the rope. The music trailing off quickly as he reaches the center of the ring. In actuality he'd been planning his usual jump and slide under the rope, but his last federation had a slightly shorter ramp, and that was enough to throw off his balance. At least he'd caught himself with the spin. The last thing he needed was for the first this federation saw of him to be falling on his face.

Nicky: "I'm sure you've all heard of me already, really I don't know why I'm even wasting my time with an introduction. But I guess some of you might have just moved out from a rock, or have an IQ under 3."

At this point Nicky half-turned, grinning smugly as he tilted his hips a bit, looking at his most arrogant.

Nicky: "My name's Nicky, and don't you forget it. If your not familiar with me, I'm sure you can find a torrent of most my matches. What? Anybody that fires me clearly doesn't care about revenue."

Nicky looked a little annoyed after this, and turned the other way, spitting on the ring floor.

Nicky: "Anyway. It looks like my first match here is going to be with Tom Lehmann. Lehmann... Australian for fail. I'm not much worried, really this is just going to be a good way to show off a few of my moves, and mop the ring with a jobber's face. So if your cheering for Tom, yeah, I wouldn't even bother watching. Well, unless you want to see what real wrestling looks like."

With that Nicky flicked the microphone away with one hand. The device landing a few feet away as he climbed down from the ring, stretching his arms a little as he walked up the ramp, grinning widely as he left.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Behind12

Stank Lord is seen talking to Brostar. Lord sees the camera and begins to speak to the Attendants.

Stank Lord: "Oh hello everyone now as you have learned from last week Brostar is under my control and must do what I say or else. Now in the next couple of weeks Brostar will be turning into me by getting smellier. Brostar do you want to say anything?"

Brostar: "No."

Stank Lord has a big grin on his face.

Stank Lord: "Thats good. Now Brostar smell my armpits."

Brostar: "What?"

Stank Lord: "I said smell my pits."

Stank Lord lifts put his arms. Brostar refuses to but then Lord grabs Brostar's head and forces him to smell the pits. Then pulls Brostar away and continues.

Stank Lord: "Now go cameraman, for the next 30 minutes Brostar will be smelling my feet."

~The camera fades away~

"Asylum" by Disturbed starts to play as the entrance way explodes with fire. Bloodflame walks through the fire and makes his way to the ring, mic in hand. He enters the ring and takes a look around, remembering the past battles he's had here, the bloodshed, the fire, the fun. He listens to the crowd for a moment, the scattered boos and cheers from those people who already know who he is, the somewhat puzzled murmurs from the majority who don't. He smirks slightly as he raises the mic to his lips.

Bloodflame: "Just when I think this place is dead and buried, someone drags it up out of the grave. And anyone who knows me, and I can see from some of your reactions that there's a few who do, knows there's no way in hell that I'd just stand back and watch. Especially when there's the potential to do so much damage."

He chuckles to himself for a moment before he continues.

Bloodflame: "I've noticed a couple of familiar faces in the back, but mostly I've seen the new blood. And for their sake, I hope the new boys are ready. And I hope they're somewhere near as good as some of the original ULOL members were. Then maybe, just maybe, they'll have a chance."

He pauses for another moment, collecting his thoughts, before he continues.

Bloodflame: "Now, I assume either the new boss either doesn't know what I'm capable of, or he does and just doesn't want to wear me out right away. Well, if it's the first one, then he'll find that out soon enough. If it's the second, then he doesn't have to worry about that at all, because I can take whatever is dished out, whenever. Because I see in my first match back I've been put up against the federation drunk. Hell, fine by me. To me, all that alcohol just screams 'highly flammable.' I've said this before, and I think it's high time it was said again: Welcome to hell."

Bloodflame drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Nicky10VSLucha Loco 11/13/2010 Tomleh10

Jim Jackson: "And what a great way to kick things off, tonight we have newcomer Nicky who will be facing Tom Lehmann."

Brad Blood: "Nicky... Nicky... Nope, never heard of Nicky before. But Lehmann, isn't he that white trash that dances to Rick Astley music and has a mom that looks like Ron Simmons?"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Nicky!"

Nicky walks out as "Original Prankster" starts up, crossing his arms and giving a big grin. He then runs down to the ring at full speed and jumps, baseball sliding under the ropes. If the opponent is already in the ring, he blows a raspberry at them, before jumping back into his starting position. If he's the first in the ring, he'll grin again and moon the crowd, before sitting in the turnbuckle smugly.

Jim Jackson: "What the?! How old is that kid?!"

Brad Blood: "I've heard of starting young but isn't this kid still weaning off milk?!"

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for the evening, Tom Lehmann!"

"Lets Drink A Beer" by Frenzal Rhomb starts playing as Tom Lehmann makes his way down to the ring with a beer in his hand.

Jim Jackson: "And here's comes Tom Lehmann, this is a mismatch, how can they pit a kid against a wrestler?!"

Brad Blood: "You think we'll be charged with child battery?"

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! And it looks like Tom Lehmann is chuckling... I think he's laughing at Nicky."

Brad Blood: "Yeah I mean wouldn't you? Look, he's a KID!!! He doesn't stand a chance."

Jim Jackson: "Nicky casually walks over to the laughing Lehmann... Lehmann bursts into more laughter... Nicky casually yawns... AND PUNCHES LEHMANN RIGHT IN THE NUTS!!!"

Brad Blood: "Whoop! The ref sees that and gives Nicky a warning. Lehmann's laughter has stopped though as he clutches his groin and falls to his knees tears streaming down his face."

Jim Jackson: "Nicky pulls out a straw, and fires a few sticky spitballs into their face. He then tosses the straw, turns to the side a bit, and hits them in the side of the head with a kick, knocking them away executing a Spit Shine. After dazing the opponent Nicky rushes at them and leaps butt first, taking them down with his rear. He lands sitting and then turns it into a submission, as he pins them down and repeatedly farts in their face executing a Brat Bum!"

Brad Blood: "Lehmann didn't know what hit him!!! Nicky rolls Lehmann up! Wait he's got a handful of Lehmann's tights for extra leverage."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Nicky!"

Jim Jackson: "And the improbable just happened! Nicky wins his debut match here in ULOL against a bigger Tom Lehmann! I guess Lehmann underestimated the wrong kid."

Brad Blood: "Looks like it, I mean Tom Lehmann is in shock, the crowd is in shock."

Jim Jackson: "Well Nicky may have won against Lehmann but how will he fare against the rest of the roster? I mean I doubt after seeing this match that anyone will underestimate Nicky anymore."

Brad Blood: "One thing is for sure, that brat has really gotten the attention of ULOL fans everywhere."

Camera fades from black to show the ring and the crowd.

A Coyote Howl is heard throughout the arena as the entrance is covered in smoke. Godsmack's Whiskey Hangover begins to play as Allister king walks out onto the entrance ramp with a cigarette in his mouth and a bottle of whiskey in his hand. He looks about in a daze and stretches just like he has woken up. He scratches his head and his ass before attempting to walk down to the ring. He falls and rolls abit down the ramp then again trying to get up. He finally makes it to his feet but he stumbles too much to the side and falls over the barricade into the audience. He crawls up the steps and into the arena itself.

Crowd: "Booooo!!"

10 minutes later his music begins to play again as you see him in a wheelchair being pushed down to the ring but he still manages to fall off when they get to the bottom of the ramp. He lights a cigarette and lies on the ring apron. After a few minutes he starts to fall asleep. He rolls over but falls off the ring apron hitting his nuts of his bottle of whiskey.

Allister King: "OHH I THINK I LOST MY PRIDE?!!!"

A tear is seen coming from Allister's face as he tries to make it to his feet but constantly fails. He finally manages to get to his feet but he falls onto the ring apron and rolls into the ring.

Crowd: "HOORAY!!!"

the crowd clap and give him a standing ovation

Allister stumbles over to get a microphone. He walks over to the middle of the rind and is about to talk but he drops the microphone. He tries to pick it up but he keeps kicking it.

Allister King: "Stupid Feet! I knew you were plotting against me. Now obey your master and stop kicking the microphone i have something important to say."

Allister dives for the microphone by misses and lands headfirst into the mat. He reaches over and grabs the microphone and uses the ropes to help him get to his feet.

Allister King: "I came out here for a reason and the reason is ............... I Don't remember. It had something to do with planes and mobile phones or something with 2 ladies and a stapler. Since i can remember what i was going to say .......... i'm off.

Allister drops the mic and slowly tries to walk up the ramp but the security show up to help him. He believes this is an act of violence and smashes his bottle of one of their heads and runs up the ramp to the backstage area. The Security chases him.

Camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2010   Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Behind10
The Scene started with 'Dashing' Taufik looking himself in the mirror, embracing himself while trying to trim some excessive eyebrows as Stephanie Dawson enter with the microphone wanting to know what's on 'Dashing' Taufik mind?

Stephanie Dawson: "I'm here with Taufik right now. I want to know your thoughts on tonight's match where you tag with your partner Arnold facing off against the team of Brostar and Stanklord?"

Taufik: "Well first and foremost it's not Taufik, Stephanie. It's 'Dashing' Taufik. And second, to my opponents Brostar and Stanklord. Ustedes deberían estar avergonzados de sí mismo. Ustedes no son el equipo de la etiqueta real. Ustedes sólo el equipo de la etiqueta sólo para este partido, a diferencia de la comitiva. Hemos estado etiqueta Campos una vez y ha sido una etiqueta de equipo todo el camino hasta que la empresa doblado. Nos conocemos otros pensamientos y lo que vamos a hacer sin comunicarse verbalmente."

Stephanie Dawson: "Wow, 'Dashing' Taufik. I didn't know you speak Spanish? That's hot and can you tell it to us in English? When did you learn Spanish 'Dashing' Taufik?"

Taufik: "Well sure Stephanie, about where I learn my Spanish, I'll tell you later. Brostar and Stanklord, you guys should be ashamed of yourself. You guys are not the real tag team. You guys have no camaraderie, heck I bet you don't even like each other unlike us, The Entourage. Me and Arnold, we have been Tag Champs once and have been a tag team in many wrestling federations. We know each others' thoughts and know what we will do even without communicating verbally. We're a tag team that you shouldn't mess with, and speaking of mess. Stank Lord have you been in the shower lately? Porque huele como un calcetín miles de años que nunca ha sido lavada y no me dejes, incluso comenzar en los pies. You smell like a sock that hasn't been washed for a thousand years. And my god, please don't even let me start on your breath. Have you brushed your teeth lately? Well fear not for I'm not only dashing but I'm also very generous. I'm gonna make you a gift basket. It's gonna be filled with the best product that can get rid of that smell and make you clean again. Once I'm done with it, I will send it to the front of your doorstep so you can take a long luxurious shower, like maybe 1 to 2 hours and you will be all better and sparkly clean."

Stephanie Dawson: "Well, that's some advice you have for Stank Lord 'Dashing' Taufik. Another question, what role will the manager you and Arnold hired be playing tonight? Will he be involved in this tag match?"

Taufik: "About Manolo Ferrer? We'll need to ask him whether that he will be following us in our Tag Team match against those two hobos. If he's not coming to the ring with us, we will show him how well we are without him, if he comes. It will be no different except that we will be more Unstoppable."

Stephanie Dawson: "Well Thank you 'Dashing' Taufik. Be sure to catch The Entourage versus Brostar and Stanklord later on tonight. This is Stephanie Dawson signing off.

Stephanie Dawson again asks 'Dashing' Taufik on where he learned Spanish as the scene fades to black.

The Camera fades from black to show the locker room with no one in it.

??: "Get back here"

Allister king runs in the doorway and hides in a locker as the 2 security guards walk in wondering where he went.

Security 1: "Damn it we lost him!"

Security 2: "How can someone that intoxicated be so fast?"

Security 1: "Don't worry we will get him one of these days."

The security leaves the locker room.

Allister King: "They're gone!"

The locker door opens and Allister face plants to the ground.

Allister King: "Ahhh!! I broke my cigarettes!"

Allister looks angry

Allister King: "It was all your fault!!"

Allister points to the locker he just fell from

Allister King: "Stop Laughing at me!!"

Allister kicks the door of the locker

Allister King: "You need to be taught a lesson. What's your name?"

Allister Looks at the name on the door.

Allister King: "Is that how you wanna play it Bloodflame? I'm Game, I'm Game. Stop repeating me!!"

Allister punches the door a few times

Allister King: "OH I'm not finished yet."

Allister pulls down his trousers as the camera zooms away.

Allister King: "Hmmm almost! Almost! Ahhh there we go. I will use this t-shirt as toilet roll. oh that's much better."

Allister pulls his trousers up and closes the locker door.

Allister King: "See ya later, Crapinator!"

Allister walks out the door and walks back in.

Allister King: "Where was I suppose to be going?"

Allister thinks to himself.

Allister King: "Oh that's right to get more Jaegermeister."

Allister leaves again.

Allister King: "Excuse me gentlemen but can you point me in the direction of the nearest alcohol dispensing place?"

Security 1: "Get him!"

Allister is seen running by the door as 2 security guards chase him. The camera fades to black

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Allist10VSLucha Loco 11/13/2010 Bloodf10

Jim Jackson: "We have an interesting match coming up, Bloodflame a returning wrestler shall be facing off against Allister King."

Brad Blood: "Ooh! King! Remember last week when he latched on to Taufik? That guy is hilarious!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest has been scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Allister King!"

A Coyote Howl is heard throughout the arena as the entrance is covered in smoke. Godsmack's "Whiskey Hangover" begins to play as Allister king walks out onto the entrance ramp with a cigarette in his mouth and a bottle of whiskey in his hand. Allister Falls a few times on his way to ring and sits on the ring apron while he finishes his cigarette and bottle of whiskey. He falls of the ring apron and hits his head of the ground which somehow seems to sobers him up enough for him to enter the ring. He gets in the ring and sits in the corner.

Jim Jackson: "And again Allister King stumbles into the ring, it seems that we may need him to be enrolled in an AA program."

Brad Blood: "Don't be a spoiled sport Jimbo, he's more fun this way, imagine what antics he'll be doing tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for tonight, Bloodflame!"

"Asylum" by Disturbed starts to play as the entrance way explodes with fire. Bloodflame walks through the fire and makes his way to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame has a reputation to be sadistic in the ring, let us see how Allister King will fare against him tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "And the referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Bloodflame lunges in and King trips out of the way."

Brad Blood: "Looks like falling on his face saved King from being caught in Bloodflame's grasp."

Jim Jackson: "King somehow latches on to Bloodflame's back, King slams Bloodflame. King drops an elbow... But misses by a country mile. I guess his aim is off. Bloodflame snapmares Allister King. Diving headbutt from Bloodflame connects. He hooks the leg."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Unknowingly, King somehow got his foot up on the second rope, that may have saved him. King gets back up to his feet and stumbles towards the ref... HE GIVES THE REF A BIG WET ONE!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame spins King around and throws a right, King blocks a punch, which surprises Bloodflame. Big backdrop on Bloodflame, executed well for a drunk guy. Massive backbreaker, Bloodflame got planted. It's amazing how King was able to pull off those moves in the drunk state he is in. King falls flat on top of Bloodflame..."

Brad Blood: "Bloodflame gets a shoulder up! Allister King looks like... HE'S SLEEPING?!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame starts to attack, he picks King up and lands a few punches, an Irish whip sends King to the ropes. Massive lariat! King is down! King somehow stumbles back to his feet and is now walking in circles. Allister King gets taken down out of nowhere by a second rope splash by Bloodflame. Bloodflame hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Allister King kicks out... NO WAIT! HE'S CONVULSING!!! EWWWWWWWW!!! King just puked all over the ring! He sang soup, did the technicolor yawn..."

Jim Jackson: "We get the picture Brad. The referee checks if Allister King is okay, Bloodflame charges in and knocks King down! He picks King up and Irish whips him to the ropes. Allister King trips on his own foot and ducks a clothesline attempt. King takes a back suplex from Bloodflame! Bloodflame continues his offense with a hammerlock on Allister King who elbows Bloodflame in the face flailing around to break the hold."

Brad Blood: "Allister King stumbles forward into the ropes and grabs on... I think he just hurled again!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame whips King around and lifts him up, but King somehow reverses it and Bloodflame gets slammed. King swings wildly at the air. Bloodflame gets up... King's fist connects sending Bloodflame down! King picks Bloodflame up and I think he's going for a piledriver... Bloodflame counters it into a backdrop! Spinning heel kick by Bloodflame sends Allister King back down to the canvas. Bloodflame for the cover."

Brad Blood: "Allister King somehow gets the shoulder up! Bloodflame is in disbelief! I bet he's wondering how could someone so drunk not stay down!"

Jim Jackson: "The audience is probably wondering about that as well. King gets up to a flying knee to the face from Bloodflame. Allister falls backwards and rolls back up to his feet! Bloodflame charges in, a flask drops from King's tights and Allister King ducks down to pick it up ducking a clothesline attempt. Bloodflame walks into a spike slam from out of nowhere! Allister takes a chug from his flask before the ref confiscates it!"

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh, it looks like King is not letting go of his flask, he starts clawing on the ref trying to retrieve his flask... That should be a disqualification right there. King manages to swipe the flask from the ref and empties it's content right into his mouth!"

Jim Jackson: "Bloodflame sees an opportunity... Bloodflame forces his opponent onto the mat and locks him in a cobra clutch executing a devastating Crippler! Bloodflame has his finisher locked in! Will Allister King tap or..."

Brad Blood: "Uh... I think King just passed out again... And I don't think it's from the Crippler..."

Jim Jackson: "The ref check on King and signals for the bell. The match is over!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match due to what looks like a submission but we really cannot be sure... Bloodflame!"

Brad Blood: "And Bloodflame celebrates his triumphant return to the ring. Allister King on the other hand is passed out in the middle of the ring and I think he has a smile on his face... Probably dreaming of something sweet."

Jim Jackson: "I guess Bloodflame doesn't mind how he gains a victory as long as he wins."

The sudden burst of shadow in the corner of Nao Fook Mi's eyes made her stop striking the heavy bag as she sees a blur of fists, feet, elbows and knees all connecting with precision at the punching bags. As the flurry settles Fook Mi sees the man behind the graceful yet deadly strikes. At once she recognizes the young man standing before her, who hasn't heard of Roe Kai, the fighter which took the MMA world by storm. Her eyes met his and she felt entranced by the man standing before her. Picking up a towel she drapes it over her shoulders and wipes the sweat that accumulated on her forehead. A feeling of excitement burst forth from her as she sees a fighter that she respected and idolized.

Nao Fook Mi: "Excuse me, but you are Roe Kai are you not? I know you are, I've seen all your fights in different MMA organizations, from the Universal Fighting Championships to King of the Octagon. I am as you can say a fan Mr. Roe."

Fook Mi pauses to catch her breath. Then it dawns to her what it means that the MMA superstar is in the ULOL training room.

Nao Fook Mi: "Wait, if you're here, does it mean that you're also part of the roster? That you'll also be fighting here in ULOL? Wow! That means we may even face each other in the future. I also am a martial artist myself."

Fook Mi notices that Roe Kai is looking at her with an amused smirk on his face. She also realizes that if Roe Kai was going to fight in ULOL, he may have seen her loss at ULOL's first show. A slow flush of red crept up Fook Mi's face turning her cheeks beet red.

Nao Fook Mi: "I-if you are here that means you also saw how I lost my first match huh? That's the reason I'm here tonight even though I am not scheduled to fight, that is the reason I am training hard. That was a fight I should have won, could have won but I made a mistake and Raven was able to wrest victory from my clutches. As a martial artist I am ashamed that I made such a mistake that would cost me my victory, though I do respect Raven as a fighter but still it stings the heart when I lost knowing that I could have won... I'm babbling now aren't I? I just..."

Fook Mi's voice trails off as she silences herself feeling a little more flushed...

Nao Fook Mi: "Anyway I think I should leave now, I bet you still need to prepare for your upcoming match. Nice meeting you, maybe we can train together next time."

Nao Fook Mi quickly excused herself, picked up her bags and exited the training area while Roe Kai stares at her amusingly as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Ulolse10[/center]

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2010   Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Beyond10

Stank Lord is seen talking to Brostar. Lord sees the camera and begins to speak to the Attendants.

Stank Lord: "Oh hello everyone now as you have learned from last week Brostar is under my control and must do what I say or else. Now in the next couple of weeks Brostar will be turning into me by getting smellier. Brostar do you want to say anything?"

Brostar: "No."

Stank Lord has a big grin on his face.

Stank Lord: "That's good. Now Brostar smell my armpits."

Brostar: "What?"

Stank Lord: "I said smell my pits."

Stank Lord lifts put his arms. Brostar refuses to but then Lord grabs Brostar's head and forces him to smell the pits. Then pulls Brostar away and continues.

Stank Lord: "Now go cameraman, for the next 30 minutes Brostar will be smelling my feet."

The promo is abruptly turned off. We see Manolo Ferrer has been watching the video at his office. He addresses the camera.

Manolo Ferrer: "What you just saw is a man who is clearly certain about his place in the world. I am talking about Stank Lord. of course. You see how he throws his weight around, whether it be a wrestler or a harmless interviewer. He even has his own lackey who submits to his every desire. From what I hear, Brostar is getting a pretty thorough training on how to be a bottom."

He gets to his feet.

Manolo Ferrer: "No doubt, having your own little submissive to lord it over is great for the ego. By all means, give us more demonstration videos on how you are going to sink Brostar down whatever horndog path you've got mapped out for him. I'd honestly rather it be him, then the wrestlers I'm managing."

Mr. Ferrer gets ready to step out of his office. He pauses to return his attention to the camera.

Manolo Ferrer: "Mr. Taufik. Mr. Bold. I hope you were paying close attention to Stank Lord's celebration. You two will be facing a man who gets a happy tingle when he gets to treat someone like a cheap, dirty piece of meat. Even as I speak, he is doing filthy, filthy things to his tag team partner. Do not think for a moment that he is not going to try to do something that would make you feel like a molested child. In fact, do not even think for a moment that he won't order Brostar to touch you inappropriately. Do not think of your tag team match as just another contest for bragging rights. You're stepping into the ring against someone who would not hesitate to wipe your face with his spunk."

Mr. Ferrer steps out.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Behind10

Scene opens somewhere backstage. The camera is moving down a corridor. A loud cough is heard and the camera spins around. The British Hawk is walking behind the cameraman, still sporting the unshaven face. However he has tidied it up a bit. The camera stops and proceeds behind The British Hawk.

TBH passes down past the caferteria, Marcus' office, even his own locker area. He suddenly stops outside a door. The Vice General Manager's office. In golden plaque the letters ' V G M' stand proud. TBH looks lost into thought as he travels back down memory lane.

Lady Bianca de Sade: "Oh My God. It's you from that match earlier! The British Hawk isn't it? Boy you look more gorgeous in person."

The British Hawk: "I could say the same thing. The names Connor glad to meet you."

He grasps her hand lightly and kisses it. Lady just giggles and blushes.]

The British Hawk: "Well what can I say. She's obviously interested in me. And well she's a lovely young lady."

Scorpy: "Not that I don't approve or anything. I'm just saying be careful. Don't lose focus just because you have got a pretty woman waiting for you at the end of every match."

The British Hawk: "I know Scorps don't worry about me."

The British Hawk: "WHOEVER WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO KIDNAP MY GIRLFRIEND AND THE VGM OF THIS FED BETTER HOPE AND PRAY THAT I DON'T FIND THEM. I WILL GET HER BACK!!"

The British Hawk: "What have I done to deserve you."

Lady B smiles and they both say " I love you." Before resuming kissing. Lady B starts to lift TBH's shirt off

Lady Bianca de Sade: "YOU! HOW COULD YOU! I-I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING!"

The British Hawk: "No baby please! Wait I can explain!"

Lady Bianca de Sade: "NO! I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! WE ARE DONE! GO AWAY!"

TBH regains focus. A tear trickles down the side of his face. He hits the door and walks swiftly away. After a while Eunice appears from the door. She sighs and closes it again as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Roekai10VSLucha Loco 11/13/2010 Thebri10

Jim Jackson: "The following match shows promise. Last week The British Hawk begged for a job from the General Manager Marcus Troy, the result... He'll be facing off against MMA Superstar Roe Kai in the ring tonight."

Brad Blood: "Roe Kai?! I've seen him fight, that guy is deadly. Hawky better be ready to get stiffed."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest has been scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Roe Kai!"

An image of Roe Kai appears on the ULOL Tron and it starts showing him doing some light training. The scene shifts and we see Roe Kai answering to some questions about his opponent tonight to an unknown interviewer. The lights go dim and music starts playing on the speakers as Roe Kai makes his way from the back and into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "MMA superstar Roe Kai will be transitioning from the world of MMA to the world of wrestling, his fans everywhere will be watching to see if he will also make a mark not only in wrestling but here in ULOL."

Brad Blood: "Man, just look at him, I think The British Hawk may be in over his head tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for tonight, The British Hawk."

Jim Jackson: "Once a shining star in the world of wrestling, The British Hawk has fallen on hard times..."

Brad Blood: "Yep, the Hawk's wings has been clipped. Will he still be able to fly?"

Jasmine Lee: "And the referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like we'll find out the answer to that. And there's the bell! Kai attacks first with a flurry of kicks and punches... Gut buster, TBH hits the canvas hard. Roe Kai hits a delayed suplex on TBH, he goes for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Tw..."

Brad Blood: "TBH gets a shoulder up, it seems the Hawk is still grounded."

Jim Jackson: "The British Hawk blocks a right hand and fires back. Kick from The British Hawk to the leg. Second rope flying axe handle, Kai goes down. TBH hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Roe Kai kicks out! Looks like TBH is starting to gain some momentum."

Jim Jackson: "Back heel kick off the second rope, Kai goes down. TBH hooks the leg again but Kai kicks out before the ref can start the three count. Hard back suplex on Kai. Roe Kai powers out of a The British Hawk headlock. Roe Kai scores with a face jam. Roe Kai hooks the leg. No TBH kicks out before the ref could count. It looks like both men have finished with the warm-ups."

Brad Blood: "Well both men now circle each other like predators... I still think TBH will get eaten, Roe Kai is the bigger predator in the ring tonight."

Jim Jackson: "Roe Kai scores with a released tiger suplex on TBH. TBH tastes a high angle back suplex. Big forearm by Roe Kai and The British Hawk goes down. TBH suddenly leaps back up to his feet getting second wind. Roe Kai gets taken down out of nowhere. Kai takes a flying neckbreaker from The British Hawk. TBH goes high risk and climbs up to the top turnbuckle... Diving headbutt from TBH... NO!!! ROE KAI ROLLS AWAY AT THE LAST SECOND!!!"

Brad Blood: "Well The British Hawk's flight just got cut short..."

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip to the ropes and Kai sends The British Hawk flying with a backdrop. Back suplex on TBH. TBH ducks a wild right hand. Spinning back kick from The British Hawk. The British Hawk misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. The British Hawk with an enziguri. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out."

Brad Blood: "Oh! Too bad for TBH, his fault for taking the ref out in the first place... Karma's a bitch."

Jim Jackson: "TBH tries a headlock but Roe Kai powers out of a The British Hawk headlock. TBH tastes a high angle back suplex. Reverse DDT on TBH. TBH gets hit with a splash mountain out of the corner. Kai goes for the cover..."

Brad Blood: "Shoulder up at the last second. The ref recovering late may have saved TBH there..."

Jim Jackson: "TBH pushes out of a Roe Kai hold. Springboard reverse elbow by The British Hawk. Roe Kai quickly gets up, Roe Kai blocks a right hand and fires back. Roe Kai unleashes a flurry of punches, kicks, knees and elbows... The British Hawk can barely stand. Roe Kai with a double legged take down! He gets a full mount on TBH and starts unleashing punches! TBH raises an arm to fend off the fists... Roe Kai grabs in and switches position locking in an armbar! TBH is caught! HE TAPS!!! It's over!!!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via submission, Roe Kai!"

Brad Blood: "I told you TBH will lose this match!"

Jim Jackson: "An impressive debut by Roe Kai, The British Hawk put up a fight but in the end he comes up short, still I don't think this is the last we've seen of The British Hawk."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2010   Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Scene opens as Arnold Bold known as GoodFella and “Dashing” Taufik is sitting in their locker room. Taufik is checking up his finger nails then Arnold is looking at the mirror and checking how his new gangster hat looks. A question pops up into Bold's head. As he remembers the list that Manolo Ferrer aka The Entourage's manager has asked them to do..

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Hey Taufik, have you started to make the list of products that you have eaten for the past two weeks? You know Manolo wanted to know about our diets? He's not only managing us but also training us too."

Taufik has now switched to flossing his teeth when GoodFella asked him. He pulls the floss from between his gums, flashed his signature "dashing" smile on the mirror before replying.

Taufik: "Well, I've done the list and you know what all my diet includes chicken with it. I love chicken, I've probably eaten every chicken dish known to man, you name a chicken dish and I've eaten it. How about you Arnold? I don't see your list, have you finished it?"

Taufik then notices a rough area in his nails and starts to file them.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Ah yes, you and your chickens."

GoodFella chuckles softly to himself knowing all too well about his partner's obsession with chicken. He then continues to check up his new hat.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Is this hat looking good on me Tau? Your list is easy since it just involves chicken, me I eat more healthily. I hope Manolo doesn't say I eat too excessively."

GoodFella ponders on the food he ate the past two weeks, mentally coming up with a list.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Lets see... For the past two weeks I had a hearty stew, beet soup, potato pancakes and baked pasta. For drinks I would say I drank up a bit of cola, and few bottles of beer. I hope Manolo doesn't change my diet much, I love my food. Speaking of Manolo, where is our manager? I haven't seen him around today. I expected him to be here since we have a match later and all."

They are interrupted by a ring tone. Actually, two. The two members of the Entourage reach for their phones. They note the name on the caller ID.

The voice of their manager greets them on the other end.

Manolo Ferrer: "Mr. Taufik. Mr. Bold. How are you doing? I hope I am not interrupting anything."

He does not give them a moment to respond, despite his concerns about calling at a bad time.

Manolo Ferrer: "I have you both on conference call. I have to discuss your performance on the last show. Neither of you were able to win your respective matches, despite the fact both of you had about an equal chance to do so. I am troubled to see that neither of you were able to control the environment you were in to get a favorable outcome. I think it is rather inauspicious that both of you would start your run in ULOL badly. I believe some tweaking would be in order to help improve your chances of success."

The manager's words come in a rapid flow of clipped, precise statements. All of which carried the weight of more than mere suggestions. These were the declarations of an engineer going over his machine, finding the right adjustments needed to make it work better.

Taufik paused Manolo Ferrer for awhile as he talked.

Taufik: "Well Mr. Ferrer, I was eliminated due to what that drunken loser Allister King did to me? He was the one who make me got eliminated, after that he himself get eliminated. If I didn't get distracted I would had owned them including that so call "Demonic Demon" or something like that Shogun. And by the way, have you seen his nails? he really need to cut those nails and put some nail polish to make it look more clean and sparkly, nail polish is not just for women. Anyway back on topic, I would love to listen what you are planning for us Mr. Ferrer."

Taufik settles down and waits for GoodFella to tell his side to Manolo Ferrer.

GoodFella chuckled before answering to Manolo and Taufik.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Taufik my friend, there is just only one word to describe what you just said to Mr. Ferrer. It is an "Excuse". Real wrestlers don't use excuses. I can admit I failed, and I will try to do my best to destroy these two punks Stinky Lord and self proclaimed future star Brostar. We will show total dominance our match tonight Mister Manolo. By the way, are you going to be with us at the ring side at our match against those two morons?"

GoodFella sits down and looks at his partner as both members of The Entourage are waiting for their manager reply.

Their manager's voice crackles on the other end of the line.

Manolo Ferrer: "Yes, I think it would be a good idea for me to stand in your for your upcoming tag team match. I do not want you to take my feedback as a slight on your abilities, but given the track record and experience you already have, I was expecting better results. And I am sure neither of you went to your respective matches looking forward to losing."

Manolo Ferrer continues after a brief pause.

Manolo Ferrer: "So, let's try again, gentlemen. If I may, I would suggest we set some time to go over some of your opponents' previous matches. I would very much prefer that only Bro Star is gargling Stank Lord's mayonnaise next week."

The scene fades to black as Manolo starts to talk about his plans.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Lairof10

The doors to Marcus Troy's office swings open and the blob of humongous mass also known as The Morbidly Obese Man squeezes through the doorjamb. He stomps his way to Marcus' desk and slams his palm unto the general manager's table getting his attention.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Is this the way you run your fed Troy? You let a spoiled Mexican who is not even signed to the roster interfere in my moment of glory? That match was as good as mine. Just one week on the job and you are already screwing up."

The Morbidly Obese Man pauses as he stares at the general manager who is clearly also annoyed as he stares back at the fat wrestler.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Maybe you are not cut out for this job eh Marcus? Your last stint as general manager did end up in ashes, literally. So what are you going to do to compensate for this travesty to my match last week?"

The Morbidly Obese Man brings out a tape, the same tape with the supposed evidence of Marcus and his wrong doings and twirls it in his hand.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I WILL be properly compensated won't I Marcus?"

Marcus Troy is starting to seethe at wrestler standing before him.

Marcus Troy controlled his anger at the fat man standing before him, knowing that by biding his time, he will find a way to get the upper hand.

Marcus Troy: "You think I am pleased with what happened last week? That damned Mexican put a dent in what would have been a great show! You know how many people asked for their money back after his stunt? A whopping thirty percent of the audience asked for a refund! That Mexican snob cost me money. It is only fitting that he helps me earn it back. I have sent someone to try to get a hold of him."

Marcus Troy ponders for a moment.

Marcus Troy: "If I give that pompous Mexican ass what he wants and hires him, would you like first dibs on him? I know that you are also pissed about the stunt he pulled, this will be a perfect chance for payback don't you think? And about compensation, you will be paid full for your performance last week, and if you teach Gonzalez a lesson, I will throw in an additional bonus."

Marcus Troy waits for The Morbidly Obese Man to respond.

Marcus' door swings open wildly once again, TMOM and Marcus look at the door as "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson enters the room. He is fuming as he shoves past TMOM and slams his hands onto Marcus' desk.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "No way, If anyone is calling first dibs then it's me! That Gonzalez guy cost me my first ever draw! I'm not having it!!"

UJJ takes a deep breath before letting out an angry sigh.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "I want Gonzalez to experience the consequences of interfering in my match."

Marcus Troy leans back unto his leather chair and presses his fingertips against each other.

Marcus Troy: "Well why not make things more interesting this time around. Let us have a three way elimination match then, Sr. Gonzalez versus The Morbidly Obese Man versus "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson. I think both you will be satisfied then? You get to continue your fight with each other and get to take vengeance on that filthy chihuahua Sr. Gonzalez at the same time."

Just then Bob Bobbie the intern knocks on the door and enters, he hands a note to Marcus Troy. Marcus reads the note and a smile spread across his lips.

Marcus Troy: "Perfect! It seems that Sr. Gonzalez has accepted my invitation to ULOL. I guess that makes the three way elimination match official. Now gentlemen, I think both of you got what you wanted. I am a busy man so if there is nothing else, you know where the door is."

Marcus opens a small box on his table and takes out a cigar, he lights it up and starts to puff on it waiting for the two wrestlers to take their leave.

Placated at the general manager's words, The Morbidly Obese Man's frown disappears.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Hmm... A chance to get back at Sr. Gonzalez and whoop "Unprobable" Jack Johnson's butt. That seems like a sweet deal. Not bad Troy, not bad at all. This night is suddenly getting better."

The Morbidly Obese Man turns and looks at "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson".

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Well it seems I get to continue whooping your little ass from last week. Hope you enjoy the taste of defeat boyo, you may stand there whining about your first no contest, but after tonight you'll be crying from your first defeat. The only thing unstoppable tonight is your road to defeat. See you in the ring."

The Morbidly Obese Man walks past "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson and intentionally bumps his shoulder into the other wrestler before walking out the door and slamming it behind him.

UJJ looks at the door then looks back at Marcus. He crosses his arms and sighs.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Sr. Gonzalez vs Lard Ass vs Me. Fine. I'll JKO each and every one of them and after the 3 count I'll be the one with my arm raised. Thanks Marcus, you finally got one right."

UJJ uncrosses his arms and picks up the name tag that is at the front. He looks at it for a few seconds before throwing it lightly at Marcus. UJJ winks and leaves out of the door. Leaving Marcus alone to resort his desk as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Arnold10&Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Taufik10
withLucha Loco 11/13/2010 Manolo10

VS

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Brosta10&Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Stankl10

Brad Blood: "You can bet Brostar is just plain kicking himself every second he’s tethered to Stank Lord."

Jim Jackson: "It’s certainly no secret that Stank Lord now has practically free reign over him. Those were the terms they agreed on when Brostar accepted Stank Lord’s fart challenge!"

Brad Blood: "Gotta wonder just what was Brostar thinking when he tried to beat Stank Lord at a match where his opponent had the odds on his side. Last week he was a bro. Now, he’s Stank Lord’s ho."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest is for one fall! Making their way to the ring, here are Stank Lord and Brostar !"

"This Stinks" plays as Stank Lord appears on stage. He looks around him for a moment, then gestures for someone to come out. After several moments wise Brostar come out, looking frustrated and unhappy as Stank Lord points to him. The Stank Lord and his new plaything walk to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Stank Lord has Brostar on a leash, but can he and Brostar work as a team? Brostar clearly would like to get out of this predicament he’s in."

Brad Blood: "And that’s it so crappy for Brostar , Jim. He challenged Stank Lord, lost, and didn’t even have a backup plan of any sort. He’s now at Stank Lord’s beck and call, 24/7. I got no doubt in my mind that Brostar would love to just throttle Stank Lord, but he has to follow the terms they agreed on. He made that bed, now he has to sleep in it. Probably with Stank Lord laying on top of him."

Jasmine Lee: "Their opponents!Accompanied to the ring by Mr. Manolo Ferrer, here are the Entourage of Arnold “GoodFella” Bold and Taufik!"

"Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top starts to sound, the light suddenly turns off. After a few seconds it starts again and we see Taufik and Arnold "GoodFella" Bold standing in the middle of the ring,accompanied by a man in well-dressed business suit.

Jim Jackson: "We have Entourage being accompanied to the ring for the first time by their manager, Manolo Ferrer."

Brad Blood: "Mr. Ferrer’s promised he’d make Taufik and GoodFella bigger stars than they are now. Neither of them won their matches on our debut show, but they’ll be looking to score one under the W column tonight."

Jim Jackson: "Manolo Ferrer has made it no secret he considers this match to be an important one for Entourage. And they may be motivated, but it could just as well blow up in their face."

Brad Blood: "Like a bad case of gas."

Jim Jackson: "Brostar and Taufik will start the match. There’s the bell. Taufik and Brostar jostling for position. Taufik with a hip toss to Brostar ! But Brostar kicks Taufik in the leg just as he gets closer! Uppercut to Taufik!"

Brad Blood: "Brostar quickly grabbing control, and he’s forcing Taufik to the corner."

Jim Jackson: "Brostar has Taufik pinned down. Rocks him with repeated punches to the head and body! Taufik’s lifted up, but he’s grabbing onto the ropes! Taufik with some quick thinking to block the slam attempt!"

Brad Blood: "But Brostar just drops him face first across the top rope!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik getting whiplash from that move! Brostar drills a knee to the side of Taufik’s head! He’s got Taufik…and rams him face first into the turnbuckle! Stank Lord calling on Brostar for the tag!"

Brad Blood: "Brostar tags his master!"

Jim Jackson: "Brostar holds Taufik…and the Stank Lord drops himwith a big chop! The Stank Lord using his girth to keep Taufik off-balanced!Taufik getting pummeled by Stank Lord! The Stank Lord has him in a headlock,and rakes his face across the ropes!"

Brad Blood: "Taufik’s blinded!"

Jim Jackson: "The Stank Lord picks him up…and rams him hard into his team’s corner! Brostar tagged back in! Taufik… is suplexed out of the corner!"

Brad Blood: "Mr.Ferrer and Arnold Bold looking a bit antsy."

Jim Jackson: "Brostar with a leg drop! He’s locking his legs around Taufik’s neck!"

Brad Blood: "Taufik is trying to get a hand between Brostar ’s legs, to at least give him some breathing room. He’s been treated like a rag doll since the start of the match."

Jim Jackson: "Taufik trying to wiggle his way to a better position. Brostar cranking up his head scissors as tight as he can. Brostar trying to hold his position, but Taufik…Taufik managing to get to his knees. He…flips over, turning the submission hold into a pin on Brostar !"

Jack B. Nimble:"One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Brostar kicks out! But Taufik gets pummeled!"

Brad Blood: "Taufik couldn’t get to his corner quickly enough. Now he’s gonna get another round of pounding!"

Jim Jackson: "Brostar knees Taufik in the head! Flattens him with a body slam! Stank Lord gets the tag!”

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord runs up and SITS ON TAUFIK!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik manages to kick out! Stank Lord…he just drills him with a headbutt! Taufik crumples to his knees!”

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord behind him! He looks pretty excited dominating over Taufik like this!”

Jim Jackson: "Stank Lord jumps at NO!Taufik turns around and raises his fist, JUST AS STANK LORD TRIES TO SIT ON HIM!”

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord is howling in pain!”

Jim Jackson: "Stank Lord can barely stand! He’s GINGERLY walking to his corner!”

Brad Blood: "Taufik has to tag out!”

Jim Jackson: "Brostar gets the tag! But Taufik manages to tag too!”

Brad Blood: "Brostar charges at GoodFella, but misses with the clothesline! GoodFella with the atomic drop!”

Jim Jackson: "Brostar stunned on his feet! Gets lifted up for a Samoan drop! Brostar tries to get to his feet, but Bold with the running neckbreaker!”

Brad Blood: "He’s got him covered!”

Jim Jackson: "Brostar beats the count!GoodFella sees the Stank Lord getting in the ring!”

Brad Blood: "But the referee sees it too! He’s forcing Stank Lord to stay in his corner! Brostar gets drilled by a running knee to the head!”

Jim Jackson: "A LOUD knee to the head by Arnold Bold! He’s going for the cover! But Jack B. Nimble is still arguing with Stank Lord! ”

Brad Blood: "Spoke too soon! He sees the pin!”

Jim Jackson: "The Stank Lord manages to stop the count! Bold tries to grab him…but he attacks Brostar instead!”

Brad Blood: "Smart decision by GoodFella! Keep your focus on the legal man.”

Jim Jackson: "Manolo Ferrer going straight to the Stank Lord’s corner! He’s taunting Stank Lord!”

Brad Blood: "He’s asking to get himself a faceful of fart gas!”

Jim Jackson: "The referee telling Ferrer to go back to his corner! The Entourage hits a Demolition Decapitation on Brostar while Jack B. Nimble was distracted!”

Brad Blood: "Mr. Ferrer going back to his corner as instructed! And now the ref sees GoodFella with the pin!”

Jim Jackson: "Only for the Stank Lord to break it up!”

Brad Blood: "GoodFella’s undeterred though. He’s going for another pin!”

Jim Jackson: "Brostar manages to kick out!”

Brad Blood: "Maybe Taufik should’ve jumped higher to make sure Brostar stays down.”

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella spikes Brostar headfirst on Taufik’s boot.Taufik is tagged back in. Taufik with a suplex!”

Jim Jackson: "Brostar beats the count,but Taufik tries again!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Brostar kicks out!”

Jim Jackson: “Taufik…dropkicks Brostar into the Entourage corner! And Manolo Ferrer seems to like that move!”

Brad Blood: "He also likes that big knee drop Taufik just fed to Brostar !”

Jim Jackson: "Brostar manages to kick out! GoodFella’s tagged back in. The Entourage…lift Brostar fora double team suplex!”

Brad Blood: "Brostar slips loose and lands on his feet behind them! ENTOURAGE GET PLANTED WITH A DOUBLE DDT!”

Jim Jackson: “Incredible agility and presence of mind by Brostar! He’s managed to take down both members of Entourage!”

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord’s urging his man to make thetag!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik and GoodFella are still stunned with pain! Brostar is trying to reach his corner!”

Brad Blood: "Taufik grabs Brostar by the leg! But Brostar kicks him off! Stank Lord gets the tag!”

Jim Jackson: “Taufik’s bulldozed by Stank Lord! GoodFella charges at him, but is tossed aside!”

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord drills Taufik with a vicious clothesline!”

Jim Jackson: "Stank Lord FLATTENS GoodFella with a powerslam! And Manolo Ferrer is on the apron, shouting at Entourage to get their act together!”

Brad Blood: "Stank Lord is going after Mr. Ferrer!”

Jim Jackson: "Manolo Ferrer manages to stay out of Stank Lord’s grasp! But the Stank Lord doesn’t waste a moment trash talking him!”

Brad Blood: "Taufik charges at Stank Lord, but winds up getting caught by him! He’s gonna flatten Taufik with a powerslam”

Jim Jackson: “GoodFella clips the Stank Lord’s legs! Taufik falls on top of him!”

Jim Jackson: "Stank Lord kicks out! But he rolls to his corner…and tags Brostar back in!”

Brad Blood: "Brostar TACKLES Taufik! He’s drilling hard punches down on him! Brostar levels GoodFella with a boot to the face!”

Jim Jackson: "For a team that’s got a lousy partnership, the Stank Lord and Brostar are doing quite well in this match!”

Brad Blood: "Brostar with a suplex to Taufik! He’s got the cover!”

Jim Jackson: "Only two! And…someone’s coming down to the ring!”

A woman is a corporate pantsuit comes out, with a portfolio in hand.She heads straight for the Stank Lord.

Brad Blood: "What’s going on here?”

Manolo Ferrer immediately starts pointing at the woman, urging the referee to get rid of her as someone who should not be part of this match. JackB. Nimble leans out to ask the woman what she is doing here. She ignores him ass he begins to talk to Stank Lord, even as Brostar is trying to hold off Bold and Taufik.

Woman: “Stank Lord, I am here to serve you notice that you are the recipient of a civil suit for your act of sexual harassment, assault and battery on Ms. Stephanie Dawson. I am giving you a copy of the lawsuit for your reference, which contains all the details about the suit and our demand for compensation. You are invited to appear in court for the preliminary hearings.”

Jim Jackson: "…Lawsuit?”

Brad Blood: "The backstage interviewer just filed a lawsuit against this guy?”

The Stank Lord is caught completely off-guard by the announcement.The attorney informing him of the lawsuit leaves without so much as giving him a second look.

Jim Jackson: "The Stank Lord’s going after her! He's chasing her up the aisle!”

Brad Blood: "Is that wise? I mean, if this is legit…”

Jim Jackson: "Brostar is yelling after Stank Lord! I don’t think he knows why he’s leaving the match!”

Brad Blood:"Entourage take advantage!Brostar ’s staggered! They drill him with Total Elimination! Brostar’s flat on his back!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winners of the match… The Entourage!”

Jim Jackson: "Taufik and Arnold Bold get the win! Manolo Ferrer gets in the ring to raise their hands in victory!”

Brad Blood: "Brostar and Stank Lord had the upper hand till that woman showed up! Leaving Brostar to fend for himself!”

Jim Jackson: "That... does somewhat sound like his current, shall we say, arrangement with the Stank Lord.”

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2010   Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Helicopter sounds are heard across the arena as Sr. Gonzalez walks down the ramp wearing a big jacket to protect him from the wind. He is accompanied by 2 bodyguards. He climbs up into the ring and looks around to see a booing crowd.

Sr. Gonzalez: "You just don't mess with me."

People continue to boo even louder.

Sr. Gonzalez: "A week ago I was kicked out of this building! I wonder why won't Marcus throw me out now, although I do have my theories! It's simple! He needs money and I'm too good!"

A "SHUT UP MEXICAN!" loud comes from some fat guy in the front rows.

Sr. Gonzalez: "I'M NOT MEXICAN!! I'M CHILEAN YOU FAT-"

One of Gonzalez bodyguards tries to calm him down before he does anything stupid.

Sr. Gonzalez: "Anyways, I'm here because I am going to start fighting here just like I wanted! And I've noticed that this place is a dump! A dump full of fat idiots! And I'm not gonna let this stay like this."

Gonzalez looks at his expensive platinum watch, and then looks at the entrance. He angrily mumbles something at one of his bodyguards.

After long seconds, a man comes running down the ramp.

Sr. Gonzalez: "Hey! Where's my limousine?!"

The man stops for a moment to catch his breath, before replying.

Man: "It is too big to come in here! You'll have a to find a smaller vehicle!"

Gonzalez looses his temper as usual after hearing the news.

Sr. Gonzalez: "Nobody tells me what to do! If I wanna get a damn long limousine in here I'm gonna get a limousine here!"

He leaves the ring and rushes to the entrance with anger in his face. His bodyguars and the man follow him. He stands there looking at the entrance.

Sr. Gonzalez: "This is gonna need some fixing! Somebody call Araya right now!"

One of the bodyguards pulls out a cellphone and digits some number, as they all walk backstage

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Beyond10

It would be an understatement to say that the premises just outside the parking lot of the United League of Lunatics are crowded. Just about any available space on the sidewalk right outside the League's property is occupied by someone, with some of these someones carrying other someones on their shoulders. So that the ones they are carrying would have a better view than the other someones who have to make do with standing shoulder to shoulder in a sidewalk filled with humanity.

They are all here to see a certain someone, who has fueled feelings of sensation and inspiration, conversion and sexualization.

They see his golden SUV approaching, and rush to meet it. They lay their hands on the vehicle, a greeting and an appeal, that he comes out to meet them.

The deep ocean of humanity parts as the SUV's door opens, and a rapture of screams, shouts and hallelujahs ring through the neighborhood.

They have come to see the marvelous man named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

He begins to speak through a megaphone, in order to be heard by everyone gathered around him.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Hello, my lovely legions of loyal fans!"

They cheer and swoon for him.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I thank you all for coming today to see me and wish me well! We had to drive really carefully on the way here! There is just so many of you, and I cannot help but stop and say hello to as many of you wonderful people as I can!"

Adoring cheers and shouts of Amen are the fans' response.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I am very happy to see you all here, even though I am not scheduled to wrestle tonight!"

Boos can be heard as fans have come from far and away, in the hopes of seeing Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing compete. The journalists who have come to report on his competing in the ULOL cannot help but spend many minutes shooting video of the hordes who have come to see this masked man.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "If it were not for your support, I would not have been able to give the ULOL the massive spike in ratings they were looking for! It is in my humble opinion that the management owe you a great deal for the ULOL's successful rebirth!"

They break out in cheers over his declaration of thanks. Young babies are lifted towards Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Parent: [My little boy was born a month early just so he can see you, sir!]

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing tenderly pats each and every baby presented to him.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I cannot say enough just how very deeply touched I am to see all of you here today! Your devotion gives me the strength to take the ULOL to the very top of the mountain! Just as I had taken another ULOL to the peaks of wrestling success!"

Reporter: "Excuse me, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing! Can you comment about your match on the last ULOL show?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Indeed I will! It was the match that made sure the ULOL would not be called the the fall of Atlantis and the ruining of Troy! It was the match these legions upon legions of loyal fans came to see! And today, these legions upon legions are here again!"

Reporter: "What can you say about Shogun"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Indeed, it made my heart swell big to see how many people came to watch the restoration of the ULOL! They did not want to come and see a retelling of Troy burning! These lovely fans wanted to see the ULOL doing what it does best! They came to see the very best do what the very best do!"

The reporter tries to ask his question, but is drowned out by the roar of the mob.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I have not come to wrestle today! But I think I am making the right decision to come here and demonstrate my support to the ULOL! I am certain the management would agree that it is the right decision! And right decisions would mean more right decisions that would make all these lovely fans very happy!"

The crowd cheers very loudly in response.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I will now have to take my leave! But I will be back out here soon!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing enters the parking lot. Security are immediately pushed to the limit, trying to keep the huge crowd of fans out of the ULOL premises. They chant his name as he enters the building.

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Srgonz10VSLucha Loco 11/13/2010 Themor12
VSLucha Loco 11/13/2010 Unstop10

Jim Jackson: "Well the upcoming match seems like a continuation where the main event last week left off, The Morbidly Obese Man versus "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson versus the man that interrupted their fight, Sr. Gonzalez in a three-way elimination match!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, that Gonzalez fella is going to get pummeled, I mean look at the size difference between them? Both TMOM and UJJ are way bigger than Sr. Gonzalez. Remember how he hightailed out of the ring last week after his guard dogs got destroyed? Well this time his bodyguards cannot interfere, he would be better off staying at home eating a burrito."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a three-way elimination match! Introducing first, Sr. Gonzalez!"

Helicopter sounds are heard across the arena as Sr. Gonzalez walks down the ramp wearing a big jacket to protect him from the wind. He is accompanied by 2 bodyguards. He climbs up into the ring and throws his jacket at somebody ringside, and then waves to the crowd.

Jim Jackson: "Well it looks like the crowd ain't to warm to the little Mexican. Booing can be heard the moment he stepped into sight."

Brad Blood: "Well that scrawny old Mexican may be waving in delusion now, but once the bell rings we're gonna hear him scream like a girl."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, The Morbidly Obese Man!"

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

The earth reverberated and shook as the monstrosity known as The Morbidly Obese Man squeezed himself out of the now visibly cracked entrance tunnel. There is no entrance music and no video playing on the Titan Tron. Just one massive form that looks bigger than an elephant. The crowd stares in stunned silence, not knowing what to make of the super-sized behemoth making his way down the entrance ramp as the floors creak with every step. As The Morbidly Obese Man reaches the ring he climbs up the steel steps the crowd wonders how this "thing" can enter the ring. But lo and behold in a feat of utter incredibility and great fat flexing ability, The Morbidly Obese Man somehow squeezed through the ring ropes and enters the ring which sighs heavily under his weight.

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man may look like a sideshow freak but he is not to be underestimated in the ring."

Brad Blood: "Damn those wiggling cellulite, no matter how disgusting they look, you just can't seem to tear your eyes away from their hypnotic jiggle."

Jasmine Lee: "And introducing last, "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson!"

"Papercut" by Linkin Park blasts over the arena as 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, scouting the entire arena.

Jim Jackson: "Still looking as dangerous as ever, with his record of no losses tarnished by a no-contest, "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson want to prove that the night is his tonight."

Brad Blood: "UJJ certainly wants to erase that small tarnish in his record and what better way to do that than to win tonight. And there's the bell!"

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man fires off some right and left hands. Both UJJ and Gonzalez stagger back as TMOM alternates his punches between them. A right hand sends Gonzalez flying to the ropes! UJJ tries to counter but TMOM somehow dodges the right hand and catches him in a sleeper hold!"

Brad Blood: "EWWW! What a horrible sight, to be squished against all those fat while being held by TMOM."

Jim Jackson: "UJJ counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. TMOM staggers back! Shoulder neckbreaker on The Morbidly Obese Man by UJJ. Sr. Gonzales rushes in and hits a dropkick on UJJ's back sending him sprawling! Gonzalez hits an elbow on UJJ before trying to lift the bigger man... He lifts UJJ up into the air!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man, look at the strain on Gonzalez's face! He looks like an over-ripe tomato ready to explode!"

Jim Jackson: "Gonzalez lets go and hits a delayed suplex on UJJ. Gonzalez hooks the leg! No! UJJ kicks out before the ref could even go down on the mat to count. UJJ gets back up. Double clothesline by TMOM sends both UJJ and Gonzalez down!"

Brad Blood: "Tsk tsk, how can they ignore a man as big as a house inside the ring? Tsk tsk..."

Jim Jackson: "TMOM goes in for the kill he grabs Gonzalez and lifts the lighter man unto his shoulders. UJJ attacks with a forearm unto TMOM's knee's TMOM falls to one knee! Gonzalez slips down... DOUBLE DROPKICK BY GONZALEZ AND UJJ SENDS THE BIG MAN CRASHING TO THE CANVAS!"

Brad Blood: "UJJ and Gonzalez finally figured out who the bigger threat in this match is. Literally!"

Jim Jackson: "Both men start stomping away at TMOM! The Morbidly Obese Man tries to fight his way back up. He succeeds in holding both men at bay. Tornado punch by UJJ connects and TMOM is seeing stars! UJJ tries to lift TMOM..."

Brad Blood: "Didn't we see UJJ fail last week? Why in god's name does he feel the need to get himself a hernia?"

Jim Jackson: "Wait! Gonzalez chips in and helps too! Double suplex! With the help of Gonzalez, both men were able to lift TMOM! And their alliance is short lived as UJJ knocks Gonzalez senseless with an uppercut! UJJ for the pin on TMOM!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM gets a shoulder up. Well I guess it will take more than that to defeat TMOM."

Jim Jackson: "Gonzalez is on the top turnbuckle... He leaps... UJJ quickly rolls out of the way and the leg drop lands on TMOM! Gonzalez ducks a telegraphed punch by UJJ and sends the big man to the ropes with an Irish whip. UJJ bounces back, Gonzalez connects with a clothesline!"

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh TMOM is up on his feet. He is leaning on the ropes using it for leverage."

Jim Jackson: "GONZALEZ SENDS TMOM OVER THE TOP ROPE WITH A DROPKICK! UJJ grabs Gonzalez from behind... HE THROWS GONZALEZ OVER THE TOP ROPE AND INTO TMOM!"

Brad Blood: "UJJ exits as the ref begins to count."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ Irish whips Gonzalez into the steel railings!"

Brad Blood: "Ooh! Gonzalez hits the railings rib first."

Jack B. Nimble: "Two!"

Jim Jackson: "TMOM is staggering to his feet but UJJ takes him down with a spear!"

Brad Blood: "I'm surprised UJJ didn't just bounce off TMOM."

Jack B. Nimble: "Three!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ works on TMOM stomping away and doesn't notice Gonzalez sneak up from behind."

Brad Blood: "Gonzalez climbs up on the ring apron..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Four!"

Jim Jackson: "Gonzalez leaps... RIGHT INTO UJJ'S ARMS!!! UJJ catches Gonzalez!"

Brad Blood: "Here comes Gonzalez's bodyguards coming to rescue their boss."

Jack B. Nimble: "Five!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ sees them and throws Gonzalez at the bodyguards taking them out!"

Brad Blood: "So much for Gonzalez's trump card."

Jack B. Nimble: "Six!"

Jim Jackson: "TMOM is stirring, he gets back up and tries to tackle UJJ. UJJ spins around and hits a hammer fist down unto TMOM!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM stumbles a little... Looks like UJJ has things under control."

Jack B. Nimble: "Seven!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ looks like he's ready to end this. "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson stalks The Morbidly Obese Man waiting for him to turn around. Once he does "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson jumps up applying a three quarter facelock to The Morbidly Obese Man slamming him down on the ground executing a brutal JKO!"

Brad Blood: "UJJ HITS HIS FINISHER ON TMOM ON THE OUTSIDE!!"

Jack B. Nimble: "Eight!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ quickly enters the ring!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM ain't moving at all..."

Jack B. Nimble: "Nine!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like Gonzalez also crawls back into the ring!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM still is lifeless outside."

Jack B. Nimble: "Ten!"

Jim Jackson: "The ref waves his hands and TMOM has been eliminated! TMOM unable to answer back after UJJ hits his finisher on him outside! A big clothesline from UJJ flips Sr. Gonzalez over! UJJ with an Irish whip sends Gonzalez to the corner!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson is on a roll. He manhandling Gonzalez."

Jim Jackson: "UJJ charges in... Sr. Gonzalez avoids an avalanche, "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson hits the turnbuckles hard. Face-first suplex from Gonzalez. Gonzalez quickly goes for legs and locks in a Boston crab! But UJJ powers out of it!"

Brad Blood: "Heh, a scrawny man like Gonzalez won't have the power to pull off submission moves like that."

Jim Jackson: "Big clothesline from UJJ, UJJ hits a bulldog off the ropes! UJJ picks Gonzalez up but Gonzalez slips out and reverses it into a headlock! UJJ powers out but Gonzalez quickly goes for the legs and tries to lock in an ankle lock. UJJ kicks free before Gonzalez can start twisting! Gonzalez hits a Russian leg sweep taking UJJ down!"

Brad Blood: "Hey, it's one of Gonzalez's bodyguards, he just jumped up into the ring apron! The ref sees him and instructs him to get back down! Wait! The other bodyguard hands Gonzalez something! It's a roll of quarters!"

Jim Jackson: "Gonzalez grips the roll of quarters in his fist and hits UJJ righgt on the jaw! UJJ goes down! Gonzalez hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood: "Wait! The ref is calling for the bell! Looks like he saw Gonzalez use the roll of quarters and is disqualifying him!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a disqualification, "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ wins the three-way, as the ref DQs Sr. Gonzalez who seems to be throwing a fit inside the ring and shouting invectives at the referee."

Brad Blood: "UJJ is getting back up on his feet, Gonzalez doesn't see him...
"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson lifts Sr. Gonzalez in a military press hold. "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson then smiles as he lifts Sr. Gonzalez up and down like a weightless toy... Ooh! I think we may see the Impact Driver!"

Jim Jackson: "Gonzalez's bodyguards attacks UJJ from behind and starts to beat down on UJJ! Gonzalez spits on UJJ. A close call for the Mexican."

Brad Blood: "And here comes security to break up the fight, Gonzalez and his goons quickly hightail out of the ring and through the crowd. Man I guess the the heat is on, Gonzalez runs away."

The lights in the arena slowly dim down to a black nothingness. The crowd falls to a hush as they wonder what is going on when the titan tron bursts back to life. The tron is showing the ending of a match between Alexander Conway, Shogun, and Daniel K. Brook. At the bottom corner of the camera, the words "No Rulez" are displayed.

Garrison Grey: "Conway leaps into the turnbuckles and grabs Brook. SUPERPLEX!!! Brook is down! Conway hooks the leg... One! Two... Conway breaks the hold and rolls away just as Shogun comes in with an elbow drop!
Alexander Conway hits Shogun with an enziguri kick, quickly picks Shogun up, and throws him/her with a release German Suplex. Alexander Conway then waits for him to get back to his feet before hiting Shogun with a super kick, executing the Dark Demise! Shogun goes down!"

Jackson Creed: "CONWAY HITS HIS FINISHER ON SHOGUN! Brook is stirring..."

Garrison Grey: "Alexander Conway gets behind Daniel K Brook and locks him into a cobra clutch before quickly pulling Daniel K Brook down to the ground and adding the bodyscissors, executing The Prophecy! Conway has his submission finisher locked in! Brook is straining to get to the ropes but he's a few inches short! Shogun is starting to stir... Shogun realizes the situation he tries to scamper towards the other two wrestlers... Shogun leaps... BROOK TAPS!!! BROOK TAPS!!! SHOGUN IS TOO LATE!!!"

Jackson Creed: "CONWAY WINS!!! CONWAY WINS!!!"

The tron freeze frames on Alexander hoisting the WHW Intercontinental Championship above his head. The arena erupts into thunderous booing when a spotlight reveals Alexander Conway standing in the ring dressed in his wrestling gear with a microphone in hand.

Alexander: "At "No Rulez", history was made. I defeated two other men to become the last WHW Intercontinental champion. History was made again last week, when ULOL made a smash debut.....and once again, Mr. Calgary reigned supreme."

Pointing to the back, Alexander's words take a more questioning tone.

Alexander: "You know Marcus, the rumor going around the back is that you not only have a World title prepared, but a lightweight title too."

The crowd mumbles to themselves as Alexander allows his words to hang in the air.

Alexander: "You know, after seeing the match card for tonight, I couldn't help but wonder why you would book me to face a heavyweight. I mean, it's pretty clear that I'm the "Can't Miss Prospect" out of the lightweight division here at ULOL."

The boos and a "You suck" chant fill the arena, but Alexander continues onward.

Alexander: "But then it hit me! Marcus doesn't want me going for the lightweight championship. You never put your best beets at the bottom of the barrel, those beets are your show beets. You use them to attract the customer to the product, and that's what Marcus is doing. He needs the star that I am placed in the main title picture, and what better way to do that then to pit me against the winner of the other four way match, Shogun."

While the crowd boos Shogun's name, Alexander is chuckling to himself.

Alexander: "Tonight, "The Demonic God" gets to be the second step on ULOL's rise back to prominence."

A Victim, A Target by Misery Signals blasts though the arena speakers ans the lights begin to flash on and off. As the lyrics begin The Demonic God Shogun bursts through the curtain wearing wrestling gear and a hood over his head. Fire erupts along the entrance ramp on both sides of him as he walks to the ring giving him a flaming escort as he goes. as he makes it to the bottom of the ramp the flames die down and he rolls into the ring. He then takes a mic from the ring announcer and begins to speak.

Shogun: "Conway you and I both know that your win was nothing but a fluke. In fact you never beat me you beat another man and received my title for it."

The crowd cant seem to pick a person they hate more booing them both.

Shogun: "However you do have one thing right. Tonight there will be a step up in prominence for ULOL because The Demonic God will trample over a pathetic fluke."

Shogun: "You were never anything special Conway you just sneak around and take the spotlight from men greater than yourself like me. you see you never had much talent in you Conway you just talk a big game and then deliver on weak opponents. False heroes. You never beat me you only took out another nobody who had no place in the match."

Shogun steps closer and gets into Conway`s face

Shogun: "In a one on one match you do not stand a chance against me Conway and tonight it will become obvious that you were never quite ready to be the top star you wish to be. Tonight you face the BEST...WRESTLER...IN...THE WORLD!"

The crowd boos loudly after that statement.

Shogun: "When I finish destroying you Conway I WILL go on to win the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE and cement my name in history as the greatest man EVER to walk into a wrestling ring! Last week 3 men were put up as sacrifices and now there is but one so that means you are in for a world of pain and misery Conway."

Shogun: "I am going to make you wish your parents had never had that little accident that resulted in your birth. When I am finished with you you will remember this day for the rest of your life as the day The Demonic God took out his revenge on you..."

Shogun drops the mic and waits

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 Alexan10VSLucha Loco 11/13/2010 Shogun10

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the main event and is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Alexander Conway!"

Jim Jackson: "We’ve got a contest between two competitors who won their first matches on our debut show!”

Jasmine Lee: "His opponent, making his way to the ring…Shogun!"

Brad Blood: "Shogun and Alexander Conway both stepped into four-way matches on ULOL’s first show,and both walked out smelling like roses. These two men came to ULOL ready to show their A-Game at any time.”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun and Conway were indeed impressive in their first matches. But now they’re facing each other. We’re going to see who walks out tonight with bragging rights on being the better man.”

Brad Blood: "These two have competed all over the world. They’re both crafty wrestlers, who aren’t afraid to exploit any advantage they can get.”

Jim Jackson: "There’s the bell! Conway lunges at Shogun! But no, he’s only trying to psyche him out.”

Brad Blood: "Shogun and Conway stalking each other in the ring. They’re looking for an opening. They tentatively lock up, and Shogun catches Conway with a boot to the gut!”

Jim Jackson: "Conway with some solid strikes to Shogun! But Shogun manages to grab Conway in a headlock! Only for Conway to shove him to the ropes!”

Brad Blood: "And Shogun flies at him with a body press!”

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! "

Jim Jackson:"Alexander Conway with the kick out! Shogun kicks him in the shoulder before he gets to his feet! Seated dropkick takes Conway down!”

Brad Blood: "Followed with a stomp for good measure!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun with a standing splash to Conway! He’s going for the…no, he lifts Conway up…snap suplex!”

Brad Blood: "Only a two!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun wastes no time to drop Conway with a backbreaker! He’s going for another cover!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun only manages a two! But he goes right to stomping away at Alexander Conway!”

Brad Blood: "Conway not doing a good job covering up! Shogun’s just curb stomping him!”

Jim Jackson: "Conway being forced to the ropes! Shogun lifts him off his feet, but Conway manages to grab the ropes!”

Brad Blood: "So Shogun tosses him over the ropes!”

Jim Jackson: "Conway lands on his feet! He hits a surprised Shogun with a stun gun, snapping Shogun’s throat across the top rope!”

Brad Blood: "Big move by Conway, but he’s gotta catch his breath and recover before Shogun does!”

Jim Jackson: "Conway rolls back in the ring. But Shogun meets him at the ropes! Shogun stomps away at Conway! He’s picking up NO,Conway pokes him in the eye! He drills Shogun with a neckbreaker!”

Brad Blood: "Conway finally getting some offense! And he goes straightaway for the pin fall!”

Brad Blood: "No good!”

Jim Jackson: "Alexander Conway trying to pull himself up by the ropes.”

Brad Blood: "Big move by Conway, but he’s gotta catch his breath and recover before Shogun does!”

Jim Jackson:"Alexander Conway KICKS Shogun in the ribs before he could get up! He is absolutely wasting no time to make sure Shogun stays down!”

Brad Blood: "And now he’s returning the curb stomping Shogun dished out on him!”

Jim Jackson: "And now it’s Shogun trying to roll out of the way to safety! But Conway…dropkicks Shogun through the ropes, and out of the ring! Now Conway is going out after him!”

Brad Blood:"What…what’s HE doing here?”

The fans are suddenly roaring in a wild orgy of cheers and screams. People frantically try to crowd along the footpath that leads to the ring. Scenes of hysterical screaming and people suddenly bursting into tears of joy greet the man making an unannounced appearance.

It is Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Jim Jackson: "He was part of that four-way elimination match which Shogun won!”

Brad Blood: "So he’s coming out for revenge then!”

Jim Jackson: "He seems to be taking his sweet time getting to ringside, though. Q is signing autographs for practically anyone who’s giving him a pen.”

Brad Blood: "We still got a match here, Jim! And Conway’s trying to make sure Shogun stays down!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun yelps in pain as he is flung into the ring railing! Conway grabs him…and blasts his face right onto the ring apron!”

Brad Blood: "He’s pushing Shogun back in the ring. Conwaynot looking for a count out win here!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun begging off, but Alexander Conway cuts his pleas with a stomp to his hand! He’s forcing Shogun to the corner!”

Brad Blood: "Looks like he’s trying to get Shogun up the ropes!”

Jim Jackson: "Conway lifting the dazed Shogun! It looks like he’s going for a superplex!”

Brad Blood: "Shogun is trying to fight his way out of it!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun connecting with some stiff shots to the face! Conway stumbles down the ropes, but stays on his feet! Shogun with a kick to shove Conway off him! Shogun is positioning himself…and flies off the top with a big boot to Conway!”

Brad Blood: "Conway ducks!”

Jim Jackson: "Conway grabs Shogun! He’s lifting him NO!Shogun elbows him in the face! Shogun plants Conway with a released German suplex!”

Brad Blood: "Conway practically landed on the back of his head!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun drops an arm across the prone Alexander Conway!”

Jim Jackson: "He only gets two! But Shogun’s managed to stop Conway’s momentum!”

Brad Blood: "And Q is getting closer to ringside!”

Jim Jackson: "He seems to be more interested in posing for pictures than going after Shogun, at least for the moment. Shogun’s noticed Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing, though.”

Brad Blood: "But he’s staying focused on Conway. Which is the smart thing to do. Take care of your opponent, then take care of whoever it is trying to stick their nose in your business.”

Jim Jackson: "He drops Conway with another big suplex! And the momentum takes Alexander Conway out of the ring!”

Brad Blood: "Shogun can’t help but look satisfied with that move! He’s going after Conway!”

Jim Jackson: "Conway trying to recover, but Shogun is swarming him! He sends Conway into the ring steps!”

Brad Blood: "Q is STILL doing autographs!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun gets the groggy Conway back in the ring! Looks like he is going to finish it!”

Shogun sets up his opponent for his Demonic Sacrifice. However, as he looks up, he sees Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing’s masked face on the Tron, mugging at the camera as he poses with several young fans.

Brad Blood: "What’s he doing?”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun drops Conway to the mat! He’s stepping out of the ring!”

Brad Blood: "He just decked Q! He’s putting the boots on him!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun kicking the downed Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!”

Brad Blood: "I guess he just had enough of waiting for Q to do anything funny, and just jumped him in a preemptive strike!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun taunting the fallen Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing! Q unable to respond!”

Brad Blood: "Q didn’t beat Shogun last week. And it looks like he wasted his chance at revenge tonight!”

Jim Jackson:"Certainly looks like it. Shogun soaking in the crowd’s response as he reenters the CONWAY JUST KICKED THE ROPES WHILE SHOGUN WAS STEPPING BACK IN THE RING!”

Brad Blood:"Shogun’s down! He’s withering in pain!”

Jim Jackson:"Conway…HE’S GOT SHOGUN IN THE PROPHECY! HE’S TRYING TO PULL SHOGUN IN HALF!”

Brad Blood: "Shogun is trying to reach the ropes!”

Jim Jackson:"Shogun…he submits! He is submitting!”

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match…by tapout… Alexander Conway!"

Brad Blood: "Shogun just took his eyes off his opponent for a moment, and paid for it!”

Jim Jackson: "Looks like he got overconfident that he had the match in the bag before he actually won it.”

Brad Blood: "He would have won if Q wasn’t out here!”

Jim Jackson: "Shogun beat down Q, and it cost him the match.”

Brad Blood: "Conway is whooping it up as he steps out of the ring. The guy is now on a roll!”

Shogun lays in the middle of the ring, still stunned and in pain from Conway’s Prophecy. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing limps in,holding his aching head.

Brad Blood: "Oh great. Now here comes the beat down.”

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing crouches down beside Shogun, and poses as photographers take pictures of the two. Q with his thumbs up, Shogun laying flat on his back.

He gives Shogun a friendly tap on the shoulder,before leaving the ring.

Brad Blood: "…”

Jim Jackson: "What a night, what a night, a lot of unexpected things happened tonight, from impressive debuts to a drunk crapping in the locker room. But what takes the cake was tonight's main event where the masked enigma known as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing cost Shogun the match."

Brad Blood: "That's right, who would have expected that Q will hold a grudge on his loss last week?"

Jim Jackson: "But if you noticed, Q never laid a finger on Shogun, he used strategy to not only distract Shogun but also made Shogun the aggressor. Still there no doubt that Shogun lost the match due to Q's antics."

Brad Blood: "The clincher was Q doing that thumbs up photo-op with the audience over Shogun's unconscious body. Well certainly The Demonic God shall not take this lying down, how will he react? How will he retaliate?"

Jim Jackson: "Well we'll find out next week, but for now it is time to say adieu, for my partner Brad Blood, this is Jim Jackson signing off."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 11/13/2010   Lucha Loco 11/13/2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 11/13/2010
Page 1 of 1