United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 07/24/2011   Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:14 am

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, just one more week until the the pay-per-view Ay Caramba! and things are heating up here in ULOL."

Brad Blood: "That's right Jim, we have lots of things happening tonight including a match that will decide the fate of Connoly."

Jim Jackson: "Connoly's attack on the general manager bore heavy consequences, will Connoly be able to overcome his challenge tonight? I'm sure our viewers are also eager to find out, so LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Thesqu10

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, white t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. Connoly throws his arms out to his sides as fireworks go off behind him. Connoly makes his way down the ramp to noticeably more chhers than boos. Connoly rolls into the ring and settles in the center of the ring.

Connoly: "Well, as I'm sure you all heard our glorious General Manager cut a lovely promo where he took a shot at yours truly. Now let's be honest I'm getting older, and I've taken more than a few blows to the head, so yes, I may occasionally slip up during my rants. Luckily, Troy was kind enough to point at me and point that out, yes you heard me right, those are Troys words, point to me, now perhaps he meant point OUT to me, who knows, I'm clearly to old and out of it to know what anyone is talking about. The important thing is Marcus took the time to address me, which means I'm getting under his skin, so I can let it slide."

Connoly's smirk suddenly drops from his face and is replaced with an intense look that the ULOL has become very familiar with.

Connoly: "Now what I can't let slide is what that piece of shit said about my daughter and wife. Last week I stopped your tranny goon from walking away the ULOL Campeón no Masculino, and tonight I get the pleasure of beating the hell out of Bakla and 2 more of your goons. Now I know your probably all bent out a shape that you didn't win that title Bakla, and I'm sure you think your going to get your revenge tonight doll, but I hate to break it to you, but that's not going to happen. You see, Marcus has sealed your fate, because it is now my goal to take out every one of Troy's goons, every one of his security guards, and anyone else who is stupid enough to stand in my way. That starts with you 3 tonight, you will be the first to fall. Now after they are all gone Troy, and there's no one left to hide behind, I will hunt you down, because we all know you won't come and face me man to man. Once I find you I will break every bone in your damn body, I will end your career, and if I'm able to before someone stops me, I WILL END YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE!!!"

"Hybird Stigmata-the Apostasy" by Dimmu Borgir hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is screamed Shogun bursts out from the hind the curtain to the roar of cheers mixed in with boos. The Demonic wrestler has the same golden belt around his waist. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and takes a mic out of the ring announcer`s hand, moving it to his lips to speak.

Shogun: "You know last week I did not get a chance to come out here to speak with you. You called out the the people of the boycott to come back. To stand up! Well I am here to tell you that you have my aid."

Shogun: "I've been listening to what you have to say lately Connoly and quite frankly you shame me...I mean I was seriously going to just accept the fact that my time here was probably over. I do not give a flying FUCK about my rematch clause or that title! Yet you come out here. You fight for the right thing just like your daughter used to. Like I used to before I walked down the wrong path."

Shogun: "Tonight I return to ULOL with blood on my mind. I heard what Marcus said. I saw what that pile of crap had happen to TMOM. I will not have it happen anymore! I dont care if it costs me my own career I will fight with you Connoly and together we will tear Troy apart!"

Shogun looks almost bloodthirsty as he stands face to face with Connoly.

Shogun: "Troy could not stop your daughter, there is no way he will stop you OR me now. I cant sit back and watch anymore of the crap Troy pulls anymore. Let him bring in that CM Poser! The best wrestlers in the world are standing in this ring. And the best wrestlers in the world are going to take this company back!"

Shogun shakes his head and lowers the mic.

"Make Them Suffer" starts up, interrupting the two men. The fans react very badly when Marcus Troy's face flashes on the ULOL Tron.

He takes his time to smoke his cigar, ignoring the continuing boos.

Marcus Troy: "You people hate everyone who's just come out here. But you still bought tickets anyway. Admit it: you miss me."

The booing gets louder. Troy take another long drag of his Cuban.

Marcus Troy: "You want blood, Shogun? You didn't get enough from your last period? To hell with you. Fuck your mother, your grandmother, and the diseased bastards who'll be your future grandkids. You're lying when you say you don't care about getting the title back, and wanting to do the right thing! To you it's always been about what's right for YOU. That's why we joined forces in the first place. You wanted to learn the business side of throwing your weight around. YOU DON'T CARE about these fans! If and when you become Primo Ultimo Champ again, you're throwing everyone in the crowd under the bus."

The fans boo Marcus.

Marcus Troy: "Boo all you want. A leopard like Shogun isn't changing his spots. No, you're just trying to fool people into thinking Shogun the demon doesn't exist anymore. In the end, you'll be back to being that same cat who came to my office, looking to be my partner. And I'll be there in the end, when you DO come back to my office, looking for more power."

Foul smoke wafts from Troy's mouth as he verbally stings Shogun.

Marcus Troy: "And now for old man Connoly. What a sad sack you are. Connoly, you came here with the express purpose of dominating. You wanted to show all these young'uns they can't hold a candle to you. Because according to you they SUCK. You even made a few examples of a few schmucks! I'm sure that timekeeper was a real challenge to keep down for the count."

Marcus goes on, interrupting Connoly's attempted reply.

Marcus Troy: "Wrestlers your age don't just come back 'cause they miss the competition and the demands of the job. Did you really get it in your head that you can just limp your way in here, hulk up, and have them lay down for YOU, brother! Or did the economy force you back? I heard Ireland's a money pit now. You having trouble making those payments for a new hip, old man? Hnn? Is Raven having trouble paying her herpes meds? You sod. MY WORTHLESS LIFE is a fortune compared to yours. That's why YOU came HERE. Let's see how much fighting spirit you have when the money runs out."

Marcus puffs again, half sneering at Shogun and Connoly.

"Creeping Death" by Metallica plays its way around the arena and Zombie appears at the top of the ramp to a mix of cheers and boos. Zombie is rather taken aback from the reaction but shakes it off as he makes his way down to the ring. A stagehand quickly hands him a microphone and he walks up the steel steps to join the two wrestlers in the ring. He nods in acknowledgement to both of them and then turns to the titantron to address the filth on the screen.

Zombie: "What's the matter Troy? Afraid of taking another beating from this man?"

Zombie points to Connoly and he smiles.

Zombie: "You call Connoly an old man but he's the one who's pissed you off the most! I think it's appropriate that everyone in this boycott steps up their game to that of Connoly! I've been off for the past week or so but I will keep my goal! I will personally see an end to this atrocity and I will put everyone down who gets in my way!"

Zombie slowly walks over to the ropes closest to the ULOL Tron and leans on them.

Zombie: "No Conway or Jim Rival will get in my way! Not even the public enemy of this wrestling company, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing! I am quite literally tired of that man! And I am tired of him walking over this company like a piece of trash!This is the end of the road! For both of you!"

Ray Kamaura walks out onto the entrance of the ramp wearing is ring gear. He stops and motions for someone to bring him a mic. A hand reaches out of the back and Ray takes the mic and address the situation.

Ray Kamaura: "I think we are all missing the bigger picture here. I mean come on Shogun, Zombie... really guys? First of all, Shogun, you aren't fooling anyone. You pride yourself on being the longest reigning Primo Ultimo Champion however you are shamed by the having the shortest."

Ray points at Zombie and starts again.

Ray Kamaura: "Then we come to the rotting hunk of dog meat. YOU ARE A FUCKING ZOMBIE! Does nobody else find that odd? Also you smell like dead ass! But other than that I really don't have a problem with you. But please stop sticking your undead nose where it doesn't belong. Also you picked the wrong side. Sooner or later I'm going to beat you back to death."

Ray turns to Connoly.

Ray Kamaura: "Finally we come to you, old man. Tonight I'm going to stomp you into the mat... if you can get past Boy Bakla, which i really doubt you can. Oh wait, I forgot about Billy. No wait I just didn't want to mention his ass. Honestly you don't have a chance in hell of winning. You are a joke! I do respect you however. You still come out here and give it your all. You lay it all on the line! But in the end it doesn't mean anything. You just can't compare to us young men. Maybe 20 years ago but not today!"

Ray lowers the mic and moves his title from one shoulder to the other.

Connoly: "Are you gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you gonna bite? Once again Troy you talk tough, but your hiding like the coward you are. Why don't you come down here and address us like a man Troy, why hide behind that screen. You have really been running your mouth lately, you call me old, now your spitting your venom at Shogun, your awfully full of yourself, when the three of us in this ring on our worst day, could destroy you on your best day."

Connoly: "Now, I've never been a fan favorite, I've never been on the good side, and if anyone here knows anything they wouldn't trust me for a minute, and I wouldn't either. Having said that, I've led a few stables in my day, and as long as the men around me are fighting for the same goal as me, they don't have to worry about me turning on them. Now I already have two men in this ring that are ready to go to war with you Troy, and after what you did to TMOM I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find a few more to fight with me. Now I already see your game, your going to talk about how we are all a bunch of liars and cheaters and we will turn on one another, and your going to try whatever you can to get us to go at each other instead of you. It's not going to work Troy, because one thing I know for sure is there's no one in the world more two faced than you, and you have screwed more than a few people on this roster, so I'm sure as long as you're the enemy, we will be able to stand together. So come on Troy, keep running your mouth, lets see if it works out for you as well as it has in the past."

Connoly pauses for a moment then looks up on the ramp.

Connoly: "Now, as for you. You can run your mouth all you want, and let me commend you for your originality of calling me an old man, I think your the first one I've heard use that one against me, truly original. Tonight, this old man is going to show just how old and past his prime he is. I hope for your sake you are able to beat me, because if I lose tonight I'm suspended, and I'm pretty sure if you lose, than your fearless leader Troy is going to turn on you just as fast as he turns on everyone else. So you better hope and pray this old man is just all talk."

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants, it stops at the top of the ramp and addresses the wrestlers at ringside.

Boy Bakla: "Well looks like here's another shindig I wasn't invited to. First of all Shoggie, you should just stay out of this, this fight is just really between me and the old man over there who cost me my ULOL Campeón No Masculino. If you want to get in between us, then you may find yourself receiving some punishment from Petunia."

Bakla whips out it's pink baseball bat and swings it in the air.

Boy Bakla: "As for you Connoly, you will get your due tonight. I shall defeat you and get your tired old ass suspended. You think that costing me the title has no repercussions? Well think again, I will make sure that after tonight, your suspension will also serve as your retirement."

Bakla then faces Ray Kamaura.

Boy Bakla: "And you you hunky piece of man meat, I'll see you and your partner tonight."

Ending it's speech, Bakla winks at Ray Kamaura and walks off to the back as Cher's "Believe" starts playing again.

Troy puffs on his cigar, not quite answering right away.

Marcus Troy: "It was either call you an old man, or a victim of paedophilia. How old WERE you when that whore sow fucked you to get knocked up with Raven?"

Troy takes another puff.

Marcus Troy: "You ARE a has-been, Connoly you decrepit cunt. I'M scared for not standing in front of you, to tell you to your face that you're a washout with a whore for a daughter? This coming from YOU? You gladly Pearl Harboured one other wrestler in a promo without warning, just to show you're a bad-ass low-rent mugger. You injured the timekeeper for just standing there, when he's not even trained to fight. But I'm sure to you that timekeeper was a huge threat to your plans of winning a title here. You've lost your touch old man, when you have to rip off material from Ray Kamaura for a talking point. Is this the part where I say you have no balls? No offense, Ray."

Troy taps the ash off his cigar.

Troy: "Connoly, you want these people to give you their support because you're gonna be the lesser evil? Why in the world should they settle for something LESS? That's a downgrade, oldtimer. Here's some free advice: the longer you stand beside uh, Shoggie Woggie, the more of your originality dies."

Marcus takes another puff, waves goodbye, and the screen goes dark.

Connoly claps his hands in a mocking manner.

Connoly: "Ah our GM, hypercritical, cowardly, egotistical, and a complete moron. Say what you will Troy, but you know as well as I that you will get what's coming to you in the end, just like you always do."

Connoly drops the mic and rolls out of the ring and makes his way up the ramp and out of the arena.

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Behind12

The scene opens with Fettel Marston in his locker room having a heated discussion with himself. As the audio comes in it is clear he is arguing with his other personality "Dad".

Dad: "You wouldn't listen! We would've won our first match if you just listened!"

Fettel Marston: "I wanted to make sure! I just wanted to do one more move on him! It would have put him away for good! But you were preventing me from doing so!"

Dad: "There was no need for another move boy! It was enough at that point!"

Fettel lets out a huge sigh big enough for both of them and lumps down on the bench in the locker room.

Dad: "Hey! At least we have another match! A tag match as well boy!"

Fettel Marston: "Yeah I guess. But from what I hear this Brostar is a right loser!"

Dad: "And you know who's going to make him good?"

Fettel says smirking snidely and looks to the ceiling.

Fettel Marston: "Who?"

Dad: "Us! I reckon we should permanently team up with the little bastard! I'll be the manager!"

Fettel frowns this time and looks to the floor instead.

Fettel Marston: "Do we have to?"

Dad: "I'll cut you a deal boy! If you agree to do this I promise I won't interfere with your decision making .... in a match! I'll just shout some suggestions during and I'll manage you both outside the ring!"

Fettel thinks on this and nods cautiously.

Fettel Marston: "Alright. I'll do it! It might be good to team up with someone!"

Dad: "Good lad! I see something in him. I'm not sure what yet but there's definitely something there!"

Fettel Marston: "Really?"

Dad: "I'm going to ignore that boy!"

Fettel gets to his feet and rubs his hands together.

Dad: "Now to find him! He shouldn't be too far away!"

A knock is heard from the door as it opens up, Brostar appears and enters the locker room, he then begins to speak.

Brostar: "Hello Fettel, are you ready for our match? Well I hope so, but I notice something that happened between our match last week, it looked like you were arguing with yourself. So my question is this, how can I trust you if you going to be arguing with yourself?"

Brostar says as he waits for an answer.

Fettel Marston: "Yeah and we would've beaten you, you little ..."

Dad: "Now now Fettel! I can assure you Brostar there won't be any arguing between us tonight! Just concentrate on yourself and yourself only! Fettel is more than capable of winning this match tonight! All you've got to do is follow suit!"

Fettel Marston: "I can take those two who attacked us! I'll shock them tonight! They won't know what hit them!"

Fettel crunches his knuckles and has a face of pure determination.

Dad: "There was another thing Brostar! I was wondering if you would like to team up with us in the near future? Maybe try for tag gold? What do you say?"

Fettel looks at Brostar smiling while he has his arms crossed in protest.

Brostar: "I'll have to think about that mate, I'll give you my answer next week, okay?"

Fettel smiles and shakes Brostar's hand.

Dad: "Very well! We shall see you in the ring!"

Fettel shows Brostar to the door and smiles again as Brostar leaves the locker room.

Fettel Marston: "Do you really ..."

Dad: "Before you go any further ... yes I do boy! Now let's get to the gym! We got some more training to do!"

Fettel Marston leaves the locker room and the scene fades out as he makes his way down to the gym.

The camera timidly creeps into the DWMA locker room. Yelling is heard and and items are strewn about the locker room. Yuki Monotomo is punching more dents into lockers, some of which are bent in to the point where they can no longer open. A bench is cracked in half and Ray Kamaura and Leon Hinomoto are sitting on either half.

Yuki Monotomo: "Every goddamned time! Something has to fucking happen! I'm thinking god must hate me! I try so damn hard! But every time, something has to happen in a goddamned title match for that fucking Correa Grande Del Oro! Something always happens! Ragki comes out before the match and hits me with a steel chair! A fat ass knocks out our weak ass referee! I want my damned title!"

Yuki axe kicks the bench in front of the lockers he was punching and cracks it in half as well. He picks up a wooden chair and smashes it to pieces against the lockers and goes back for another one. Ray speaks up from the bench.

Ray Kamaura: "Yuki, calm down. All is good. Marcus is back and we have a title match next week for all 3 titles at once. We're almost guaranteed a victory. Come on, we're going to win those titles. So calm down."

Yuki flips the DWMA's card table over and smashes it against a locker. He grabs a steel chair from the corner.

Yuki Monotomo: "I AM CALM! I'm getting my title tonight! That fat bastard won because his fat ass knocked out the ref! Twice! That title belongs to me! By the way, if he's Chinese, WHY THE HELL IS HE SO FAT?!"

Ray Kamaura: "Yuki? What are you doing?"

Yuki Monotomo: "Getting my title by any means necessary!"

Ray Kamaura: "Yuki, just wait, we'll get the title next week."

Yuki throws the steel chair at Ray's head, which Ray barely dodges. Yuki picks up another sledgehammer and leaves, slamming the DWMA's door behind him.

Leon Hinomoto: "Ray, I don't think he's calm."

Inside the AAA's locker room, Andrew Hunter is sitting on a bench with his Boleto Dorado sitting next to him. He is preparing for the tag match later tonight, but his preparation is interupted when the locker room door flys open and slams into the wall with a loud thud as Christopher Bain enters the room. Continuing his fit of rage, he flips a table before facing Hunter.

Christopher Bain: "What were you thinking last week? You are practically giving Alexander your ticket! Look Hunter, the only reason I wanted to team with you to begin with was because you had the Boleto Dorado. I wanted you to use it to get me one half of the tag team championships, not squander it away to someone else! You had better find a way to defeat that Canadian, or else you and I, we're through."

Christopher maintains his serious expression for only a few more moments before bursting out with laughter as he slaps Hunter's shoulder.

Christopher Bain: "You should have seen your face! Hahahaha! It was priceless!"

As Bain's laughter subsides, he picks up the table he knocked over during his act before facing Hunter again.

Christopher Bain: "Isn't it exciting? Next week you're going to be holding both the Ligero Maximo Championship and your Boleto Dorado. Not only that, but after tonight, we'll be one step closer to the titles that we should have won when we fought The DWMA. If it hadn't been for Yuki, we'd be holding the Tag Team Championships and you'd be posed to be the ULOL's first Triple Champion. But oh well, at least we've proven that we're not going to be the jobber tag team that everyone figured that we'd be."

Bain pulls over a chair and takes a seat before continuing to speak.

Christopher Bain: "Oh, and Hunter, I wanted to thank you again for agreeing to be my tag team partner. Our match with The DWMA was a wild ride, and I'm sure the fans appreciated the work we put into that match. It was great to team with you, and I'm looking forward to doing it again tonight. I'm also looking forward to getting another bonus in my paycheck for when we win."

Andrew reaches out and slaps Bain's shoulder in response.

Andrew Hunter: "Someone should revoke your license to make jokes!"

Hunter lets out a brief chuckle before resuming with his preparations, putting on his wristbands more specifically.

Andrew Hunter: "You know though, I've found a way to 'defeat that Canadian' several times in the past."

Andrew stands up and looks into a mirror. He makes a small adjustment to his elbow pads.

Andrew Hunter: "He's smart enough to know that our track records consist of me winning a majority of our single matches. And let's be honest; he doesn't usually take too many risks..."

Andrew shifts his attention back to Bain.

Andrew Hunter: "And he has a tag partner too, meaning that he has someone to back him up. That's actually what I was just about to go do. I want a fair fight, but I'm sure "That Doof" O'Reilly most likely wants to get involved to ensure that the Canadian wins this match. So, I'm going to go down into Conway's locker room and make sure that this remains... you know, fair."

Andrew starts to make toward the door, but stops and looks back at Bain.

Andrew Hunter: "You're welcome to come with if you want."

Bain shrugs his shoulders.

Christopher Bain: "Sure, why not? I'd be lying if I said that I had anything better to do."

Andrew Hunter: "Good! I'd say we could leave now, but it would probably look more dramatic if the shot fades first!"

Andrew looks at the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "Steve, that's your cue.."

The camera man lets out an "Oh" before a the scene fades.

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Behind10

Lex Lexington is standing beside Allister King who has his back to the camera and Samantha King.

Lex Lexington: "I am standing here with the former General Manager of ULOL and his lovely wife, Allister and Samantha King."

Allister spins around and hits a pose. He signals to Lex to wait a moment as he lights cigarette.

Allister King: "How ya doing Lex? I hope you're doing good?"

Lex Lexington: "Well I would be better without the smoking."

Allister King: "No can do Lexi. No can do. Let's just get along with this interview."

Lex waves the smoke out of his face before continuing the interview

Lex Lexington: "Well now that you have made your return to ULOL and are no longer the GM, what do you plan to do in ULOL? Do you plan on challenging for the titles?"

Allister King: "Well I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To win the titles is my real test, to defend them is my cause. I will travel across the lands, searching far and wide, each challenger will understand, the power that's inside."

Allister throws his fist up

Allister King: "POKEMON!!! GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!"

Samantha slaps Allister across the back of the head.

Samantha King: "What fucking age are you? I didn't marry a fucking kid."

Allister King: "Hey! Your never too old for pokemon."

Lex Lexington stands there holding in laughter but also trying to avoid talking

Allister King: "So Lexi do you like pokemon?"

Allister places his hand on Lex's shoulder and makes a childish and hilarious face.

Lex Lexington: "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Allister turns around and smiles at Samantha

Allister King: "See it's not just me who like pokemon and I will bet money on it that Rupert likes pokemon too."

Samantha King: "Of course Rupert would like pokemon he is fucking retarded!"

Allister jumps back in shock and stomps out his cigarette

Allister King: "What is with the hostility? Rupert is a very important person in this company. He is a loving caring person who only has a teeny weeny mental disability. Ok, lets steer away from this conversation. Let's continue Lexi."

Lex is nowhere to be seen

Allister King: "Lexi!! LEXI!!! The son of a bitch ditched us!"

Samantha King: "No, he ditched you."

Samantha walks away. Allister looks about to see if anyone is looking and places his hand in his pocket. He pulls out a Nintendo DS.

Allister King: "Shhhhh I'm catching pokemon."

Allister begins to play it but Samantha comes back and drags him away.

Samantha King: "You know sometimes I think you're retarded."

The camera fades to black.

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 07/24/2011   Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 am

Alexander Conway is walking through the hallways of the ULOL. Judging from the fact that Conway is carrying a duffle bag, it appears as if he has just arrived to the arena. As Conway turns a corner, he finds himself face to face with Lex Lexington. After a few seconds, Lex decides to try to get an interview.

Lex Lexington: "Alexander, could I ask you a few questions?"

Alexander Conway: "Depends on what you ask."

Lex Lexington: "Alexander, the boycott-"

Alexander rips the microphone out of Lex's hands.

Alexander Conway: "You want to know what I think of the wrestlers who were boycotting, Lex? It's simple, they are all little babies who's balls haven't dropped. The Morbidly Obese Man was the only one who actually did anything while being in the boycott. Everyone else either rested on their laurels or was Shogun. In other words, they were, and still are, all failures."

Alexander pushes Lex backwards before looking at the camera.

Alexander Conway: "You boycotters are pathetic vermin. You tried to bully the ULOL into firing Marcus, but then allowed yourselves to be bullied by the ULOL in return. You ideas of taking a stand were merely waiting for a couple of weeks into the ULOL forced you to come back. Bravo, you are all so intelligent. Especially Shogun, who said that he would be boycotting, but then decided to run around inside of this building with a fake belt while he bitched about losing the Primo Ultimo Championship. Kudos to you too, Shogun, you are so very consistent."

Noticing that Lex is still in the camera frame, Alexander takes the time to push him backwords and out of frame before speaking again.

Alexander Conway: "You know, it ironic. You used Marcus to keep the Primo Ultimo Championship the first time you had it, and now you are complaining about Q using Marcus to gain the title. It seems like someone is a little jealous because Marcus isn't holding his hand any longer. Poor Shogun, why don't you just keep complaining? Or better yet, why don't you just keep letting the bullshit spill from you mouth? Your time of relevance is dead, Shogun, so get that through your thick head."

Alexander starts to walk away from the camera, but he motions for it to follow him.

Alexander Conway: "Now I am sure that you are going to come out and whine about what I have just said here. I'm sure that you are going to spill out some more bullshit and talk some trash about me, but why bother? If you have problem with what I've said Shogun, you know where to find me."

Alexander stops in front of a door labeled "The Lords of the Ring". Alexander points towards the door.

Alexander Conway: "I'm in here every week, Shogun. If you, or anyone else for the matter, have a problem with me, then you are invited to come into my locker room and challenge me to a match. I really won't mind, I love smacking ingrates around and then humiliating them. I'm sure that I'll probably not see too many faces, but I do hope that I see yours, Shogun, because I would love to make it all the more repulsive to look at."

With that said, Alexander tosses the microphone out of frame before entering his locker room and closing the door on this scene.

Alexander Conway is seen inside a locker room, presumably his own, along with his colleague Ethan O'Reily. His duffle bag, which he was holding earlier this, night, has disappeared.... Suspicious!
Right, back to the matter at hand.
A knock is heard at the door, followed by Andrew Hunter and Christopher Bain entering the room. Andrew scans the room for a second, then looks back at Alexander.

Andrew Hunter: "Hello again, Conway. I must say, I was awfully surprised about what you said earlier. Giving permission to anyone to come to your locker room if they had an issue or complaint... Well, I do have one. An awful important one, too. You see..."

Andrew glances to Ethan, who's staring back, then back to Conway.

Andrew Hunter: "You've been saying for quite awhile now that you want a fair fight. Not against me, but against everyone you've been fighting. The Morbidly Obese Man, Shogun, all of them. Now, you know that Bain won't be the first one to run out to the ring to interrupt, but I'm pretty concerned about Ethan... Mainly because he hit the last guy you had a "fair fight" with with a semi, so you can see my concern, right?"

Andrew starts to chuckle, but stops when he realizes that nobody else is laughing.

Andrew Hunter: "I'm sure that you wouldn't feel you'd have to use underhandedness against someone like me, but I just felt inclined to come here and make sure that this is gonna be a match that won't end in a brawl."

Ray Kamaura walks into the scene and looks into Conway's eyes

Ray Kamaura: "You know Conway, I do have a problem with you. Alexander we don't cut enough promos together."

Ethan looks up at the three "guests". He is unable to hide his irritation, after all, he didn't invite this people in.

Ethan O'Reilly: "Hunter, let me clear the air here. I hit The Morbidly Obese Man with a semi after the match was over. I could have, and should have, hit him before the match was over, however, because Brostar jumped in and got involved. What I have been saying the past few weeks is this. When I get involved in a match, even though it's after the match is over, it's apparently the worst thing in the world. But when one of you faces do it, it's like you're mother friggin' Theresa! I mean really, way to be hypocritical. You faces and those boycotters let Brostar completely slide, but I am apparently Mr. Interference now. I'm sorry, I can no longer be trusted to not interfere in matches because I attacked someone after a match."

Ethan leans back into the couch he is sitting on.

Ethan O'Reilly: "Look, Hunter, you don't have to worry about me doing anything during the match. However, I will be at ringside, and I will be watching. And once Conway defeats you and wins that ticket, I will beat the everloving crap out of you."

Ethan looks over at Bain.

Ethan O'Reilly: "And if you want to get involved, I'll shove my foot up your ass too, although you'd probably like that."

Ethan looks at the TV in the locker room, obviously wanting to play another movie, but then remembers something.

Ethan O'Reilly: "And Ray, Alexander doesn't cut promos with you anymore because he's got a new friend. One who can actually win matches. One who doesn't run down to the ring with a steel chair and cost Alexander the Primo Ultimo Championship."

Andrew chuckles softly, keeping his attention on Ethan.

Andrew Hunter: "So... just to clarify, you're not gonna hit me with a semi, even after I beat Conway and take away his title? Let's be honest Ethan, how am I being a hypocrite? I never said I expected you to interfere, I said that I want a fair fight. The semi was just something I pulled out of my hat to justify coming here. But thank you for promising that you won't interfere, it put's my mind at ease a bit."

Andrew directs his eyes back to Conway.

Andrew Hunter: "Ethan answered everything, so you don't have to speak! Yeah."

Lastly, he looks toward Ray, still standing where he walked in with a dumb look on his face.

Andrew Hunter: "And Ray... enjoy holding those tag titles. Might as well, with how little time you have left."

Andrew signals Bain to follow as he makes his way toward the door.

Before they can leave, Alexander decides to speak up.

Alexander Conway: "Actually, by coming here and saying that you were concerned about Ethan interfering, that shows that you expected him to interfere. You wouldn't have come here asking me to make sure he doesn't interfere if you didn't expect that it would happen."

Alexander waves the two away.

Alexander Conway: "Now you two can go. Enjoy your walk and your match tonight, this will probably be the last time that you two can enjoy either of those things. After the Pay Per View, you both will be nothing but broken men, courtesy of Ethan O'Reilly. He loves hurting people."

Although not in the camera frame, Ethan's voice can be heard.

Ethan O'Reilly: "I also love movies."

Alexander Conway: "Shut up, Ethan."

Having said what he wanted to say to Hunter and Bain, Alexander directs his attention to Ray Kamaura.

Alexander Conway: "What the hell, Ray? We cut a promo together two weeks ago. You know, the one were we fooled around in the production truck."

Andrew Hunter: "Thank God we now have a Canadian's permission to leave. This place smells like salami and pizza crust..."

Andrew and Bain take their exit, leaving the two Canadians and Ray to talk about politics or something...

Ray looks offened but decides to open his big mouth anyway.

Ray Kamaura: "Ethan I will murder you. HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! Hunter I will murder you. IT IS MY GOLDEN BELT! Alexander I will see you later. That is all."

Ray turns and walks away. A thought passes his head. 'I want pizza too.'

As the camera is watching Ray leave the room, Ethan's voice can be heard.

Ethan O'Reilly: "Oh what? They're leaving? Come on! I just found my Monopoly board. Now I'll never get to play this game..."

Alexander Conway: "Shut up, Ethan."

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Alexan10&Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Ethano10

VS

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Brosta10&Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Fettel10

Jim Jackson: “This one has been brewing ever since Alexander Conway and Ethan O’Reilly brutally attacked Brostar a couple of weeks ago. And somehow we are at this point!”

Brad Blood: “Brostar could only have gotten to this if he won a match. And he did so last week!”

Jim Jackson: “Brostar with a win over the rookie wrestler, Fettel Marston, places these two wrestlers together to face Lords of the Ring, Conway and O’Reilly!”

Brad Blood: “Obviously as we have seen Fettel Marston with some pretty messed up issues! That split personality disorder that Marston has put him at a disadvantage last week! Will we see something different come about tonight?”

Jim Jackson: “Fettel Marston is keen to make an impression here at ULOL and didn’t get off to a good start last week! And I’m sure he is even more determined to squeeze a win out here tonight!”

Jasmine Lee: “The following matchup is scheduled for a tag team match! Introducing first, Brostar!”

"Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco plays as Brostar comes out and raises his hands as he walks down the ramp and runs into the ring, he goes up to the second turnbuckle raises his hands again, Then he jumps off with a backflip.

Jim Jackson: “Brostar now in the ring! Hoping for a bit of vengeance here tonight against the two wrestlers that attacked him about two weeks ago!”

Jasmine Lee: “And his partner in this match, Fettel Marston!!”

"The Devil's Own" by Five Finger Death Punch plays as Fettel Marston appears waving to the crowd. He walks down to the ring slapping fans' hands as he goes. He slides under the bottom rope to enter the ring and proceeds to climb a turnbuckle where he poses by flexing his muscles. He walks over to another turnbuckle on the opposite side and this time poses by simply raising his arms in the air.

Brad Blood: “And Fettel Marston now in the ring with Brostar. Speaking to himself once again. Maybe about possible tactics? Hehe!!”

Jim Jackson: “Come on now Brad! It’s not funny! You’ve seen the medical file for this kid! His past has not exactly been smooth!”

Jasmine Lee: “Now introducing their opponents! Introducing the team of Alexander Conway and Ethan O’Reilly! They are The Lords of the Rings!!”

"Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold blares throughout the arena for a few moments before Alexander Conway steps onto the entrance ramp followed closely by Ethan O'Reilly. They look over the audience before exchanging a few words and then walking down to the ring. Alexander rolls into the ring as Ethan hands off his vest before also rolling into the ring. The two men begin to chat with each other while they wait for the bell to ring.

Jim Jackson: “Lords of the Ring looking to put the opposition in the bin tonight! Both of these men look pretty relaxed but ready for a match!”

Brad Blood: “Obviously Lords of the Ring will brush aside these two fools and continue onto more pressing matters like The Morbidly Obese Man, Shogun or Connoly!!”

Jim Jackson: “Brostar then starting this match as Fettel Marston stands on the apron outside the ring! And it seems Ethan O’Reilly wants to begin this one with Brostar!”

Jasmine Lee: “The referee for this match, Sully S. Calawag! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!!”

Jim Jackson: “Both men grapple it up and Ethan O’Reilly deals out a load of punches to the midsection of Brostar! And he brings Brostar to the canvas with a nice suplex! And O’Reilly continues his offense by slamming the knees down onto the grounded Brostar’s head! Brostar taking a lot of punishment in this one already!”

Brad Blood: “Can you imagine if this match wasn’t a tag team match? I’m sure this one would be over already!”

Jim Jackson: “Ethan O’Reilly mocking Brostar as he drags Brostar to his feet and stuns Brostar with a jawbreaker! O’Reilly now lifts Brostar onto his shoulders and powerbombs Brostar to the canvas!!”

Brad Blood: “O’Reilly with the shoulders down! This could be it already!”

Sully S. Calawag: “One! Two!”

Brad Blood: “Fettel Marston breaks up the count with a boot to the head! Marston hoping to give Brostar a chance of doing something with that stomp! Marston quickly vacates out of the ring!”

Jim Jackson: “Brostar starting to stir but O’Reilly up to his feet again despite that! Fettel Marston does not look happy!”

Brad Blood: “O’Reilly brings Brostar to Lords of the Ring corner turnbuckle and tags in Alexander Conway now! O’Reilly lifts Brostar onto his shoulders once again but into that electric chair position! Conway now going to the top turnbuckle! Conway leaping forth with his arm outstretched and slams Brostar with a HUGE clothesline from that position”!

Jim Jackson: “Brostar comes crashing back down to earth after that! Conway thinking about going for the pin but decides to continue this punishment upon Brostar! Conway slamming right hands onto the forehead of Brostar!

Brad Blood: “Conway going to the top turnbuckle once again! Going for the big legdrop but Brostar managed to move out the way! Conway lands hard onto the canvas!”

Jim Jackson: “Brostar quickly gets to his feet and tags Fettel into this matchup for the first time! Marston explodes into this one and lands a high kick on Conway!! Marston this time firing rights to Conway now and he brings Conway to his feet!”

Brad Blood: “Marston lifts Conway and slams a hard back suplex! Fettel Marston has the shoulders down! Could this be it?”

Sully S. Calawag: “One! Two!”

Jim Jackson: “Conway kicks out at two! Ethan O’Reilly looking pretty relaxed as he obviously didn’t feel the need to break up the count on that occasion! Fettel Marston taking a minute to rest and Brostar looking for the tag into the match!”

Brad Blood: “Why does he want to get tagged in? He was almost beaten within five minutes and now he wants in?”

Jim Jackson: “Marston contemplating the tag but decides to ignore Brostar as Conway is back to his feet! Marston charging towards Conway and going for a big clothesline! Conway ducks and lands a kick to the midsection of Fettel Marston!”

Brad Blood: “Marston is stunned and Conway slams Marston with a flying elbow! Conway now with the irish whip! Marston bounces off the ropes and Conway flips Marston up over his head! Marston lands hard on his back!!”

Jim Jackson: “Conway now tagging out and bringing Ethan O’Reilly back into this match! O’Reilly now starting to pick apart Marston! O’Reilly somewhat larger than Fettel Marston. Ethan O’Reilly slamming some pretty hard punches to the body of Marston! O’Reilly with the irish whip sends Marston to the rope! Marston off the rope and he ducks an attempted clothesline! Marston bounces off the opposite ropes but this time he dropkicks O’Reilly in the knee!”

Brad Blood: “Oh man! O’Reilly slowed down by that hard dropkick! Marston again with a kick to the same knee! And O’Reilly down to the one knee! Marston now with a DDT from that postion! And O’Reilly’s head was driven right into the canvas!”

Jim Jackson: “Marston has the shoulders down!”

Sully S. Calawag: “One! Two!!”

Jim Jackson: “Only a two count! And once again Brostar with his hand out wanting to be legal man in this match! Fettel Marston now talking to himself and he looks like he doesn’t want to tag out! But following instructions from that other personality or “Dad” as he is known, Fettel has finally decided to bring Brostar back into this matchup! Maybe Brostar will be inspired to fight like Marston has in this one!”

Brad Blood: Or it could go completely tits up!”

Jim Jackson: “Brostar now entering the ring as the legal man! Firing punches onto O’Reilly’s head! O’Reilly getting to his feet regardless! The punches are hitting their target but don’t seem to be doing anything!”

Brad Blood: “It’s going tits uuuup!”

Jim Jackson: “O’Reilly stopping Brostar’s fist from firing now! O’Reilly pulls Brostar towards him and powerfully bodyslams him down into canvas!! O’Reilly just charged into Fettel Marston and slammed him with a big elbow! Marston just fell off that apron and seems to be holding his knee in pain for some reason! Did he land awkwardly I didn’t see?”

Brad Blood: “It’s gone tits up!”

Jim Jackson: “O’Reilly now tagging Conway into this once again! It looks like they want to put this one to bed!”

Brad Blood: “They certainly have the time to finish this! Ethan O'Reilly lifting Brostar up for a powerbomb as Conway now climbing to the top rope once again. Conway leaps and kicks Brostar's head with a powerful enzuigiri! Now O’Reilly just threw Brostar backwards and Brostar landed right onto that turnbuckle face first!!!”

Jim Jackson: “I’m being told that was Dream Crusher!! Fettel Marston seems immobile outside the ring!! Conway has the shoulders down!!”

Sully S. Calawag: “One! Two!! Three!!!”

Jasmine Lee: “The winners of this match, The Lords of the Ring!!!!”

Jim Jackson: “The winners making a clear example of their superiority in this one!!”

Brad Blood: “And it doesn’t look like they’ve finished schooling these two!! Ethan O’Reilly dragging Marston to his feet! Marston fighting back but O’Reilly just headbutted Marston! And now with Fettel Marston still outside ring! O’Reilly positions Marston in front of the steel steps! He brings Marston up to his shoulders!”

Jim Jackson: “AND HE JUST POWERBOMBED MARSTON RIGHT ONTO THOSE STEEL STEPS!!”

Brad Blood: “Man that’s gotta hurt! Teaching a lesson to the only person who gave any sort of a fight!”

Jim Jackson: “Marston left draped over those steel steps! He looks like he’s completely out of it! And Conway now just destroyed Brostar with that Signum Excellence in the middle of the ring!”

Brad Blood: “Conway and O’Reilly leaving the arena with all that destruction in their wake!”

Jim Jackson: “I think the team of Brostar and Fettel Marston will think again before trying to take these guys on! Paramedics now out here tending to Fettel Marston who was viciously powerbombed right onto those steel steps!”

Brad Blood: “He’s going to be feeling that tomorrow!!”

The scene opens with Leon Hinomoto staring at a TV. It's Connoly, when he attacked Marcus Troy. Leon looks on until the end.

Leon Hinomoto: "This is the joke that I must wrestle tonight! An old man! The only thing bigger than his ego is his prostate! Even if he is joined my some random jobber he stands no chance! NONE! TMOM has more chance of losing 200 pounds!"

Leon turned to his belt and picked it up. The shine of the belt flashed into the camera.

Leon Hinomoto: "This belt makes me a champion and on top of that Ray has one too. We are tag team champions! How could he and his new lacky going to compare. Not to mention we will have Boy Bakla. That's going to be three very skilled champions on one team. We might as well have won."

Leon turned off the TV and walked away. The scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Vehicu10

A blue 1969 Shleby Mustang Cobra GT500 rolls by a small picket of boycotting wrestlers. The classic sports car stops for a moment across the picket, the driver seemingly staring at the small group huddled with signs before making it's way into the the main parking area.

The vehicle rolls to a stop into an empty parking space and after the engine dies down, a lone tall and well-built figure steps out of the blue car. He quickly raises up the hood of his jacket hiding his face from the camera as he makes his way to the side entrance with a sign "Employees and Wrestlers Only".

A lone security personnel is stationed by the entrance reaches out and tries to stop the hooded man. With grace-like precision, the man's hand intercepts the security personnel's outstretched arm and twists it behind him in a Kimura slamming the security personnel into the wall.

????: "Do not touch me. You are not one of the privileged who are allowed to touch me."

The man slams the head of the poor security personnel's head into the wall incapacitating the man for a moment before opening the door and heading into the building.

A few minutes pass before the security personnel regains his bearings, he quickly gets on his radio and calls for back-up.

Security Personnel: "We have an intruder in the premises, 6' 6" well-built in a dark blue jacket and hood. Intruder is dangerous... Use of force is necessary."

The security personnel quickly enter the ULOL premises to join the search for the stranger locking the side entrance behind him as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 07/24/2011   Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 am

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

The camera opens to show Allister King and Rupert B. Humperdink sitting in the locker room playing Pokemon on their DS.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Go Pikachu!!"

Allister King: "Fuck you and your Pikachu! I will use my Charizard!"

The battle looks intense.

Allister King: "And Pikachu is down."

Rupert B. Humperdink: "No Pikachu! I use my Jigglypuff!"

Allister King: "And Charizard kills your Jigglypuff."

Rupert looks sad.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "I use Pidgey!"

Allister King: "HAHAHA I win!"

Allister slaps the DS out of Rupert's hands breaking it

Allister King: "YOU LOSE BITCH!!! I AM THE POKEMON MASTER!!"

Rupert starts to cry

Allister King: "Boo fucking hoo!"

Allister opens a locker and opens a brief case.

Allister King: "The title is mine!"

Allister takes out a title and places it on the shoulder. The title has a pokeball in the center.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "You cheated you big meanie!"

Allister King: "I win! You lost! Get over it!"

Allister begins walking out like a pimp before turning and looking at Rupert

Allister King: "Bitches indeed be trippin'"

The camera fades as Allister leaves the locker room with Rupert crying over his broken DS.

Backstage, William LaCroix is leaning against a wall. He motions for the camera to come closer before beginning to speak.

William LaCroix: "Marcus Troy decided to alienate another member of his roster last week. When I made a case to recieve my first shot at the Primo Ultimo Championship, Marcus Troy thought it better to give the title shot to the grotesque blight known as Jack Johnson. Troy then decided that I should compete in two matches tonight. The first being against Rupert B. Humperdink. In the second match, I have to team up with Mr. Connoly to take on a transvestite and the team of Billy and Chuck. Oh, I'm sorry, I meant Ray and Leon. However, unlike Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo, The DWMA will actually go through with their wedding. Also, they don't have any successful gimmick to jump over to. The tag titles that they won off of a fluke is the only success that their mediocre careers shall find here in the ULOL."

LaCroix pushes himself off of the wall before continuing.

William LaCroix: "So that's it, there's not much else to say. I'm going to become the first man in the ULOL to get two wins in one night. I'll defeat Rupert because well....he's mentally challenged. Boy Bakla is just a jobber who is only consistant in trying to fuck every man it comes across and losing. Billy and Chuck will do what they do best as well, flirt with each other and lose. Troy basically just lined up a bunch of failures for me to knock down in order to keep me busy."

William LaCroix begins to walk away from the camera.

William LaCroix: "Well congratulations, Troy, you managed to keep me busy for one week."

The scene fades as LaCroix walks further and further away from the camera.

Jim Jackson: "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special announcement from the vice-general manager of ULOL, Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow."

Brad Blood: "Uh-oh, this can't be good."

Strolling out of the entrance tunnel is the vice-general manager of United League of Lunatics, Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow. She quickly makes her way down the ramp and enters the ring where she is handed a mic.

Eunice P. Winslow: "As you all know, the boycott has been going on for three weeks now and finally the board of directors have issued an official statement upon it. And I quote"

The crowd listens in anticipation on the announcement.

Eunice P. Winslow: "All wrestlers joining the boycott shall immediately return to active duty. While your complaints against Marcus Troy's reinstatement do have validity based on his past actions, Marcus Troy has proven to be an asset in gaining ratings and profit for ULOL thus he shall stay as general manager. However, this does not mean that Marcus Troy shall have absolute power. From now on any complaints against Marcus Troy shall be addressed as a grievance to be filed to the vice-general manager Eunice P. Winslow wherein she shall forward a recommended action to the board of directors. Failure to comply shall result in termination of contract. End quote!"

The crowd looks as they hear the news.

Jim Jackson: "Whoa! The boycott is over! ULOL's roster is back again!"

Brad Blood: "Just before the PPV too!"

Eunice P. Winslow: "As stated, I shall be the check and balance now to Marcus Troy, and you all know I will take a fair and no-nonsense approach to any grievances filed to me. I hope with this, the boycott can finally end."

Mrs. Winslow pauses before continuing.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Now one thing I am going to correct is the stipulation Mr. Troy placed upon "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson to have to fight to cash in his rematch clause. I have already taken it up with the board of directors and this coming PPV next week, it will be Q versus "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson in a CAGE match for the ULOL Primo Ultimo title!"

The crowd cheers loudly at the announcement.

Eunice P. Winslow: "This is just a first step for us to go the right path here in ULOL. I hope this puts to rest other talks of boycotts or strikes."

Eunice P. Winslow drops the mic, exits the ring and heads to the back.

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Rupert10VSLucha Loco 07/24/2011 Willia11

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, William LaCroix!"

"Sonne" by Rammstein begins playing over the speakers as the big man from Switzerland walks down towards the ring. He ignores the crowd as he climbs up the metal stairs onto the ring apron. After wiping his feet on the apron, LaCroix swings one of his long legs over the top rope before doing the same with the other.

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent, Rupert B. Humperdink!"

Raffi's Banana phone plays as Rupert B. Humperdink comes running out to a thunderous reaction to the crowd who chant his name. He waves to the crowd. He jumps and skips down to the ring drowling, swinging about his Scooby Doo lunchbox. He skips around the ring a few times before attempting to get in the ring. He falls in and looks like he is about to cry. The ref helps him up and guides him to his corner. Rupert hugs the ref before sitting down and taking a biscuit out of his lunchbox.

Jim Jackson: "This will be match one of two for William LaCroix. How important is it for LaCroix to defeat Rupert quickly, Brad?"

Brad Blood: "It's extremely important, Jim. He has to team up with Connoly to take on Boy Bakla and The DWMA in a three vs. two handicap match. LaCroix really can't afford to allow himself to be roughed up or worn out when he's going to be facing a team like that."

Jim Jackson: "No matter what you think of The DWMA or of Bakla, it is never an easy thing to defeat a team that outnumbers you. William LaCroix had better have brought his "A" game tonight."

Brad Blood: "You know, this all could have been avoided if William wouldn't have whined about a title shot."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! LaCroix begins moving in on Rupert, but Rupert dives out of the ring as LaCroix follows. Rupert runs a lap around the ring with LaCroix chasing him before sliding back into the ring. As LaCroix slides in, Rupert begins stomping on him while screaming."

Brad Blood: "I guess the retard is frightened by the non-retard."

Jim Jackson: "The referee steps in and pulls Rupert away from LaCroix. Rupert breaks free from the referee and walks right into a Riot Run from LaCroix!"

Brad Blood: "Rupert's helmet absorbed the blow! Rupert is right back up again."

Jim Jackson: "It looks like LaCroix is arguing with the referee about whether or not the helmet should be legal to be worn in this match. Rupert charges at LaCroix while he's distracted and headbutts him in the stomach!"

Brad Blood: "Now really, how does he get away with using the helmet as a weapon?"

Jim Jackson: "He has a tender head, Brad. Have some sympathy for him."

Brad Blood: "Sympathy for the mentally retarded? Hell no."

Jim Jackson: "Rupert charges at LaCroix once again, but this time LaCroix sidesteps him and knees him in the face. Rupert goes down screaming!"

Brad Blood: "I think William LaCroix just broke Rupert's nose!"

Jim Jackson: "That looks to be the case. Stalling suplex from LaCroix! William climbs onto the top turnbuckle. He leaps for the flying elbow drop, but Rupert is able to roll out of the way!"

Brad Blood: "William hit the canvas hard! Rupert comes in close, but William punches him in the gut before hitting Rupert with a european uppercut!"

Jim Jackson: "William tries for a second european uppercut, but Rupert catches the arm and bites it! William wrenches his arm free, only to be caught by a dropkick from Rupert! As LaCroix tries to get to his feet, Rupert charges and gives him a headbutt to the side of the head! LaCroix might be out!"

Brad Blood: "Too bad the retard is too busy celebrating to go for the cover. Wait, Rupert is on the second rope. A big splash from the retard has left him ontop of LaCroix! He might actually win!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "LaCroix manages to push Rupert off of him at the last second. LaCroix irish whips Rupert into the ropes before tossing him with a back body drop! Leg drop from LaCroix! There's the cover."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "LaCroix only manages to get a two count. LaCroix kicks Rupert in the gut before irish whipping him into the turnbuckles. As Rupert bounces out, LaCroix irish whips him into another turnbuckle before taking Rupert down with a discus clothesline! LaCroix goes for the cover."

Jim Jackson: "Rupert again kicks out at two. LaCroix pulls Rupert into a sitting position before driving a few knee strikes into Rupert's back. LaCroix goes for a back body drop, but Rupert is able to counter into a crossbody!"

Brad Blood: "William pushes the retard off of him at two. Rupert tries to pull LaCroix into a headlock, but LaCroix twists around and instead lifts Rupert up for a big fallaway slam!"

Jim Jackson: "Big clothesline from LaCroix is followed up with a bodyslam! LaCroix bounces off of the rope before delivering an elbow drop to Rupert! LaCroix holds down Rupert's shoulders for a pin attempt."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "LaCroix didn't put enough leverage into that pin attempt to keep the retard's shoulders to the mat. William irish whips Rupert into the corner before charging in, but Rupert moves out of the way! Rupert bounces off of the ropes before hitting LaCroix with a crossbody!"

Jim Jackson: "Despite Rupert's surprising efforts, LaCroix manages to power out at two. Rupert begins climbing the turnbuckle for a moonsault, but LaCroix gets up and clubs him on the back before powerbombing him to the mat! LaCroix pulls Rupert to his feet before grabbing Rupert by his waist and hoisting him into the air before turning and slamming Rupert down onto his spine while dropping to a seated position."

Brad Blood: "There it is! The Neurotoxin! LaCroix puts his hands on Rupert's shoulders for the pin."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, William LaCroix!"

Jim Jackson: "Despite a surprisingly good showing from Rupert, William LaCroix managed to pull out the victory."

Brad Blood: "That referee could have counted to one hundred, there was no way that Rupert was going to get up after the Neurotoxin. Hey Jim, is that Boy Bakla?"

Jim Jackson: "It is! And Bakla's brought Petunia along too. LaCroix doesn't realize that Bakla's entered the ring. As he turns around, Bakla swings Petunia into his stomach before smashing LaCroix's back with the bat!"

Brad Blood: "I don't think the fruitcake is content with the damage it has done, Jim! Bakla is continuing to swing Petunia into the back of LaCroix! I think Bakla wants to eliminate Connoly's partner before the handicap match even starts!"

Jim Jackson: "It looks like Connoly thinks the same thing. He slides into the ring and chases Bakla out of it to save LaCroix from anymore punishment!"

Brad Blood: "I don't think it matters at this point, Jim. LaCroix doesn't look like he's going to be much of a help in that handicap match."

Jim Jackson: "I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we Brad?"

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 07/24/2011   Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 am

Yuki Monotomo is sitting in the hallway with the sledgehammer stuck inside of the wall. There are holes in the wall are in the wall leading up to where Yuki is sitting on the floor.

Yuki Monotomo: "Well, I get to have a title shot at the pay per view, so I'll get my title then."

He takes a deep sigh.

Yuki Monotomo: "I can't believe I over reacted like that!"

He chuckles as he stands up and pulls the sledgehammer out of the wall. The wrestler begins to walk down the hallway back to the locker room.

Yuki Monotomo: "Maybe I'll scare the guys by putting ketchup on the end of the sledgehammer!"

The scene fades to something darker than the blackest void.

The scene started off with the camera zoomed in on Jim, his face mostly hidden behind a book that would seem to be of the religious sort. Though his eyes, which still can be seen, weren't focused on the book at all. They were moving back and forth, left to right, as if following something. As the camera backed up and ultimately turned around to see Taufik pacing back and forth, visibly amped up and ready. Jim eventually closed the book, giving a sigh and speaking up.

Jim Rival: Relax, just sit still for a minute before you wear yourself out before our match even begins.

His voice had a cold demeanor behind it, his eyes focusing more on Taufik. Taking a smoke to break his gaze, he removed his pack of cigarettes and lighter, removing one with his lips and lighting it quickly with his other hand before placing both of them away again. He let the cigarette rest between his lips as he looked back to his energetic partner.

Jim Rival: You have been like this ever since I told you about our match at the this stupidly named pay-per-view. This is just a throw away match before them, and we need to make sure we are at the top of our game in order to what we want.

Taufik: "Sure thing Jim and right now I don't care who the hell Marcus going to throw in my way because when they step inside the ring with me, each and EVERY FUCKING PAIN I inflict upon them will be all for Arnold. It's been a week that I called a challenge on him and he haven't answered my fucking challenge!!! I will do something that you will be embarrassed about and I will continue it till you accept my challenge. To AAA, what kind of a group name is that? Don't you get sued later by a promotion who have a the same initials and to every battery manufacturer around?"

Taufik then took the folded steel chair and throws it the the side wall missing Jim Rival as he continues talking.

Taufik: "Well Tonight is the first path to getting to Arnold, I will decimate the triple A battery. As for Arnold, I got something for Arnold if he still hasn't replied to my challenge by then."

Taufik then look at Jim waiting for his answer.

Jim returned a cold glare back to Taufik, placing the book down onto his lap and leaning forward some. After a brief inhale and exhale off his cigarette before tapping the ashes into the near by ashtray.

Jim Rival: "First of all Marcus and us are on the same side, he is giving us what we wanted and provided us with a warm up match before hand. So you are to show respect to him."

Jim finally rose to his feet and walked over to Taufik, patting him on the shoulder before making his way to the door.

Jim Rival: "Now let's go, we have a match to prepare for."

Lex Lexington can be seen walking around backstage with a microphone in his hands, presumably looking around for someone to interview. As if on cue Shogun turns the corner looking rather annoyed after the events with Troy earlier in the evening. As soon as Shogun notices Lex he makes a beline towards the interviewer.

Lex Lexington: "Oh Shogun! Mind if I as-"

Shogun snatches the mic out of his hand and immediately begins speaking.

Shogun: "Thanks for the mic Lex. It is about damn time I got a chance to actually talk around here."

Shogun scratches his head before going on.

Shogun: "I am getting tired of people talking, and talking, and talking. Because they are afraid of letting me get a word in. You people...the Ray`s the Troy`s the Bakla`s. All of you come out and throw your insults at me. So now that I have an open mic I`m gonna respond to all of your bullshit!"

Shogun: :First I think I`ll go after my best buddy Marcus Troy...You know after all the shit you have done I really have no idea why you have the nerve to come out and vilify me. The man who tried to kill a young woman because she did not want to screw you. I love that reasoning. Raven Connoly is a whore because...she is not opening her legs? Gotta love the way you think Troy."

Shogun lets out a hearty chuckle.

Shogun: "That demon you were talking about is very much gone Troy. The only thing still here is a wrestler...A wrestler who wants to rip you into about fifteen pieces. A wrestler who finds any title in a federation run by you worthless. Hell that WWE title CM Poser is running around with is worth more than your biggest prize."

Shogun shrugs for half a second.

Shogun: "And Ray? How many Primo Ultimo titles have you won? I may have the shortest reign but besides the way I lost the title my shortest reign is a lot longer then no reign at all chump."

Shogun: "I really have nothing to say about you Bakla. You have more faces than your typical luchadore has masks. You take a different side what? Every month? One day you happen to be helping King to suck his ass for a title shot that you lost. Now you are sucking Troy`s ass for another title shot that you will probably lose. You know why? Because you just do not have what it takes to hang in the big leagues!"

Shogun lets out a long sigh.

Shogun: "I may have made a lot of mistakes in my career but at least I`m here to repent. I will destroy this Troy regime. If Troy`s assholes happen to somehow beat Connoly tonight the battle will not be lost. Because I`m here. And I`m pissed off! I`m ready to fight. I don't care if its Conway or Q. Hell I dont care if you make me fight the entire roster Troy! I hope you bring CM Poser in to take me out so I can give him a wrestling lesson too! In the end the outcome will be the same. No matter what obstacle you put in my way I will break through it and have your head Troy!"

Shogun pushes the microphone back into Lex`s hand and immediately walks off without another word.

Loud thumps and thuds are heard as bodies of security personnel are thrown into the ground. As the camera pans out we see a mass of groaning security all strewn around either unconscious or groaning in pain. A last standing security holds up a tazer, clearly shaking in his boots as a hooded stranger walks closer.

????: "You seem a bit lonely over there... Why don't you join your friends?"

The hooded figure walks closer to the panicking security personnel who tries to jab the tazer into the man's chest. Merely twisting his body sideways, the hooded man dodges the tazer and quickly brings his palm up into the elbow of the poor security personnel with such force a loud snap is heard.

Security Personnel: "ARGH!!! MY ARM!!! YOU BROKE MY ARM!!!"

Before the poor man can react a quick knee to the head knocks him unconscious as he slumps to the floor. Turning around, the hooded figure's eyes sets upon the quivering form of an intern who clearly has wet his pants.

????: "You! What is your name?"

The intern shakily replies.

Bob Bobbie: "B-B-Bob Bobbie s-sir..."

The hooded figure walks over to Bob Bobbie.

????: "Well Mr. Bobbie, luck has chosen you to guide me to your general manager, Marcus Troy. You should be thankful for this privilege, it is not often that someone as low class as you get to serve a great man like me."

The hooded man pulls a piece of paper from his pockets. The camera zooms in enough for the everyone to see that it's a letter of invitation signed by Marcus Troy. Bob Bobbie stares at the letter incredulously.

Bob Bobbie: "P-Pardon my saying this sir, b-but couldn't this all have been avoided if you presented this letter in the first place?"

A thin smile is seen from the mouth of the hooded man.

????: "Now where is the fun in that? Now stop wasting my time and take me to Mr. Troy."

Bob Bobbie quickly complies as the scene fades to black.

ZERO CALORIES!!!

ZERO SUGAR!!!

ZERO FAT!!!

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Dietwa10

Available in stores everywhere.

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 07/24/2011   Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:16 am

The scene opens with Ray Kamaura holding Lex Lexington in place by the arm. Lex is struggling to get away but is no match for the superstar.

Ray Kamaura: "START THE INTERVIEW OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Ray let go of Lex and walked out of the camera's view. Lex picks up a mic and looks nervously at the camera.

Lex Lexington: "OK, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am joined here tonight by Mr. Ray Kamaura."

Ray walks back into the shot. Holding his title on his shoulder.

Ray Kamaura: "Hey Lex it's good to be here."

Lex Lexington: "Ray, tonight you have a match with Connoly and William LaCroix. How do you plan to handle them?"

Ray Kamaura: "I'm not going to handle them. The only person who can even handle Connoly is his nurse when it's time to help him put on his big boy pants. As for Billy, I don't really know much about him so i can't really care."

Ray shifts his belt from one shoulder to his other.

Lex Lexington: "Ok enough about that. Next week at the PPV you will be leading the DWMA, into a winner take all, match with the GETTER team and Mr. Kurama."

Ray cuts off Lex

Ray Kamaura: "That is a good question. How will a stable of three well trained teammates do against two wannabe ninjas and a fat monk?! It will be a good fight but im afraid they are just not on our level. The DWMA destroyed the Age of Pain in our Stable war. Hell we beat them so bad that Manolo still won't show his face. The Getters and the monk are good but they are not on our level. Hell once we win that match I'll tell everyone what the DWMA really means."

Ray drops the mic on the floor and walks out of the picture.

Lex Lexington: "Thank god he is gone!"

Ray Kamaura: "I heard that!"

Lex looks back to Ray and starts running away.

Ray Kamaura: "GET BACK HERE YOU!!!!!!!!"

The camera fails to the ground as Ray knocks over the camera man while chasing Lex. The scene fades to black.

GoodFella and Schwarz are in the locker room of The Illuminati. Arnold is sitting on the sofa and going through the channels while Felix is having a drink.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "Hey, what is status on Manolo's condition maybe you know? Cause right now quite some time has passed, and we don’t know nothing about it."

Arnold changes channel and he sees Lex Lexington interviewing Ray Kamaura. And he can’t believe what is this giant walking giraffe is saying.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "I cannot believe my ears, what this man is talking. They destroyed Age of Pain in our stable war. I think his brain is overheated. So what is your answer to my question?"

Felix Schwarz just stopped for a minute to fill his glass of juice, and was sinking in his thoughts, he realizes that Arnold is asking him something.

Felix Schwartz: "I’m sorry I wasn’t listening to you. What did you ask me?"

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "You know I realized that you are a bit different since the moment we met. Something really changed. Anyway, I was asking about Manolo Ferrer's condition."

Felix thinks for a minute.

Felix Schwartz: "You know I’ve been thinking a lot lately. What is my purpose in this world? I have born not to be a wrestler. Another thing is that a lot of things have changed since last few years, and it is true I’m not the person you met. What is my purpose in this world? Well, but I will find out that maybe not tomorrow nor next month or even not in several years, but I will find my destiny in this world. However, these are not the place and time to talk about that. I’ve been trying to call Manolo senior manager in his firm, but he did not answer my calls. So I have no idea what is Manolo's condition is right now."

Nevertheless, before Felix continues to drink his juice, he says some words, which are dedicated to Taufik.

Felix Schwartz: "Hey Arnold, I just want to warn our buddy Taufik. This man thinks he is strong and bad, but he is just like a weak puppy who acts like he is a big bad wolf. Unleashed a monster you can call it whatever you want, but at the end GoodFella & Schwarz will break Taufik in a half. I will personally accomplish this mission that he could never ever set foot into the wrestling business again. Even Tommy Dreamer won’t help him nor his new comrade Jim Rival, who is so better than him."

Arnold laughs loud and clear.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "I couldn’t say it any better Felix. This bullied boy Singaporean reject will just have one chance at Ay Caramba PPV. You better bring your game little man. Jim I also want to warn you because this boy from Singapore his going to take you down into the level Brostar."

The scene fades away as GoodFella finished his words.

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Andrew10&Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Christ10

VS

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Jimriv10&Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Taufik11

Jim Jackson: "We have some great tag action following next, Genesis will be taking on The AAA, both young tag teams but composed of experienced regulars."

Brad Blood: "Well I'm rooting for the bad-ass team and that's Genesis."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a tag match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Jim Rival and Taufik, Genesis!"

"Seven Secrets Of The Sphinx" by Therion erupts through out the arena as Jim makes his way to the ring at a slow pace. A black background with only the golden outline of a cross leaning back is all that appears on the titantron, occasionally flickering in an almost violent fashion. As Jim finally makes it to the ring he takes off his button down shirt, placing the black armband bearing the same cross back over his left arm before entering the ring.

"Me Against The World" By Simple Plan started playing as Taufik walks out and pryos started to come out as he makes his way to the ring with his trusty Singapore Cane. When he reaches the ring, he raises his Singapore Cane as another set of pryos come out before he waits for his victim.

Jim Jackson: "Jim Rival has been the brains behind Genesis after it's formation being the cooler head of the two."

Brad Blood: "But Taufik is a bad-ass! I like this new more abrasive Taufik."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, their opponents, the team of Andrew Hunter and Christopher Bain, The AAA!"

"Lux Aeterna" By Clint Mansell begins playing as Andrew Hunter and Christopher Bain step out of the backstage and onto the entrance ramp. They strike a quick pose for the crowd before walking down the ramp, slapping the hands of any fans that reach out to them. As they get to the ring, Hunter slides in underneath the ropes as Bain hops over them. Both Bain and Hunter climb up on different turnbuckles and strike poses for the crowd before moving to one side of the ring and waiting for the start of the match.

Jim Jackson: "Andrew Hunter is the current Boleto Dorado holder, yet he has put it on the line this coming PPV for a chance to also possess the ULOL Ligero Maximo."

Brad Blood: "He should have cashed it in Jim."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell, it looks like Jim Rival who also goes by the monicker The Cross and Christopher Bain will be kicking things off for their respective teams. Jim Rival circles around Bain, he suddenly lunges in... Right into a high dropkick from Christopher Bain. The Cross takes a flying neckbreaker from Christopher Bain. He's down! Bain for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Only a two count on Jim Rival. Bain quickly tags in his partner Andrew Hunter... Here it comes, a double team attempt! It looks well practiced!"

Jim Jackson: "The AAA hook up The Cross, then hit a double suplex. Beautifully executed! The pain that resonates on Jim Rival's back is seen clearly on his face."

Brad Blood: "Hunter proceeds to hook the leg! Wait Taufik slips in and stomps on Hunter breaking the three count. The crowd may not like it but it's a great save from Taufik."

Jim Jackson: "Bain also is protesting from the corner. Driven DDT by Andrew Hunter. Jim Rival elbows Andrew Hunter in the face to break a hammerlock. The Cross suplexes Andrew Hunter. This time it's Jim Rival who goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Hunter gets a shoulder up at two! Jim Rival drags Hunter to their corner... He tags to Taufik and both men start to systematically stomp away at Andrew Hunter."

Jim Jackson: "The referee finally manages to get Jim Rival out to the ring apron. Hard slam by Tau on Hunter but he's not done yet. Taufik picks Andrew Hunter up on his shoulders... Fallaway slam by Taufik, that shook the ring. Taufik hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Andrew Hunter hangs on! Taufik is not happy. He pulls Hunter back up to his feet... Irish whip to the ropes, here comes a clothesline... HUNTER DUCKS!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Hunter dodges that clothesline and bounces back! Taufik tries to throw another clothesline attempt but Hunter slips between his legs! Taufik turns around... Driven DDT by Hunter!"

Brad Blood: "Andrew Hunter leaps to his corner... He tags in Christopher Bain! Bain charges in at Taufik with fists flying... Taufik is getting sent back... Christopher Bain with a springboard crossbody... CAUGHT BY TAUFIK!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik rams Bain into turnbuckles back first! Bain is down on the ground. Tag between Taufik and Jim Rival. Taufik grabs Christopher Bain and set them up face up across his shoulders as Jim Rival climbs to the top rope. Jim Rival then springs off the top rope and connects with a leg drop, Taufik quickly following through with a Reverse Death Valley Driver, they hit their finisher! They hit the Civilized Execution! This could be over! Jim Rival with a drop kick sends Andrew Hunter off the apron hitting the steel railings! Jim Rival hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Felix Schwarz is at the ring apron! The ref is busy keeping Schwarz from entering the ring! Taufik charges at Schwarz and they are brawling outside keeping the ref distracted! It's Arnold "GoodFella" Bold! GoodFella just entered the ring from the other side with a steel chair! HE HITS JIM RIVAL RIGHT ON THE HEAD! He turns Christopher Bain over and drapes Christopher Bain's hand on top Rival and slips out! Oh great now the ref sees the cover..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Andrew Hunter and Christopher Bain, The AAA!"

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella now assists his tag partner Schwarz as they double team Taufik giving him a beat-down outside the ring."

Brad Blood: "Looks like things are heating up, I'm sure Genesis will want revenge next week when they face each other in the PPV Ay Caramba!"

In the training room, which has by now become a sort of unofficial hangout for the Getter Team, Hayato films himself in a dark corner with a camera he legitimately obtained through peaceful means, and certainly not by sneaking up behind an official cameraman, knocking him out from behind, and tying him up in the janitor's closet. A smug smirk is on his face, and he's sitting on a bench with the camera held by an unseen person.

Hayato Tachibana: "So our next opponents are the DWMA. Hardly intimidating. True, they beat us at Uno Mas!, but that was a mere fluke, a stroke of luck. I refuse to believe that a man whose blood was drawn by a piece of produce could pull off a victory like that. Speaking of which, Ray Kamaura, if by chance you happen to watch this video, do you remember that cabbage? I do."

Hayato's smirk suddenly turns into a toothy grin.

Hayato Tachibana: "After the match, do you know what happened to that cabbage? I ate it. I ate that cabbage, Mister Kamaura. I tasted your blood, and I wanted more. Unfortunately, our little brawl after Musashi's recent match didn't go on nearly long enough before Mister Troy stopped it. But this time, I will make sure that you end the match bleeding. I will fill a cup with your blood, and perhaps make a fancy dinner to enjoy it with. Doesn't that sound lovely? That zombie can have the rest. I was never much one for meat."

Hayato's face returns to the expression he had before, a simple smirk, and he waves at the camera.

Hayato Tachibana: "Now go tuck yourself into bed, Ray. You'll need to rest for your big day, not that it'll help."

The camera shuts off.

Musashi turns the camera off, eying Hayato warily. The man was probably just getting a little too into the role, but still one had to wonder if he actually meant that.

Musashi Kuruma: "That was pretty nasty, Hayato. Are you sure you're not possessed? Do you want me to exorcise you just to be safe? I can go get my candles and my book and my bell right now."

Musashi starts to run off, but decides to wait around to hear Hayato's response instead.

Hayato shakes his head.

Hayato Tachibana: "That won't be necessary. I'm a perfectly healthy man in my prime. There aren't any demons in me other than the ones that I myself created, metaphorically speaking of course. Yes, I drank the blood of my victims before, as sort of a ritual. But I stopped doing it long before being incarcerated, don't worry about that"

Hayato lights a cigarette, but just holds it between his fingers rather than start smoking it. After a few moments of silence, he speaks again.

Hayato Tachibana: "Do you think I might have gone a little overboard?"

Musashi nods, staring at Hayato.

Musashi Kuruma: "Yeah, I think you might've."

Hayato finally sticks the cigarette in his mouth, taking a long drag on it.

Hayato Tachibaba: "Well, can't be helped. That camera's out of film, right? Unless I can get another one, that's what we'll have to go with. By the way, have you seen Ryoma?"

Musashi takes a moment to look around the room, only just now noticing the lack of yelling and the sound of things breaking. It's actually been pleasantly quiet, and he's surprised it took him this long to realize it.

Musashi Kuruma: "No, I haven't. Buddha help us, if he's gone and hurt someone..."

Musashi need not have worried. Ryoma slipped out a while ago to grab some beers, and now returns with an arm full of bottles, miraculously having managed to avoid punching anything during the trip. He heads over to the corner with Musashi and Hayato, carefully placing the bottles down on a bench.

Ryoma Ichimonji: "Hey guys, I got us some booze. We still have some time before the match, so I thought we might take a little break from our training and stuff to get totally shitfaced. Sounds great, right?"

Without waiting for an answer, he grabs a bottle, pops the cap off with his thumb, and downs the whole thing in one gulp.

Hayato also takes a bottle, though he takes his time with it. It tastes incredibly bland, though the 'Most generic beer on the planet!' slogan on the label might help explain that. He stays silent from that point forward.

Musashi Kuruma: "This won't end well. But maybe if I just have one or two, I can keep myself sober enough to stop you two from breaking anything. Especially you, Ryoma. As team leader, it's my responsibility to keep you out of trouble."

Musashi grabs two bottles and starts drinking both simultaneously, a little more eager than the others are used to seeing him. Pretty soon, he's managed to drink himself into unconsciousness.

Ryoma pauses in popping the cap off another bottle to give Musashi a dirty look.

Ryoma Ichimonji: "Who the hell said you were leader? I'm Getter One, buddy. I'm the big guy on top, you're the one on the bottom."

When Musashi passes out, Ryoma almost yells at him some more. But, seeing that it would do no good, he just resumes drinking.

Hayato fights to suppress a chuckle. This is going to be an amusing team, he can already tell.

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Beyond10

Hordes of people make their way about the different booths and attractions, with untold hundreds spending much of their day lining up to purchase items, or greet the ones who have inspired their imagination and joy.

People crowd about one such booth, set up by the ULOL. Shelves are full of the ULOL's shirts, action figures, DVDs, posters and other merchandise. But the center of attention is fixed on the masked man in the center of the booth, with the ULOL championship around his waist.

He is none other than the costumed champion of the wrestling ring. The man known around the world, and to the fans in Comic Con, only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

The masked champion is followed by reporters, who ask him several questions as he poses and signs autographs for the fans at Comic Con.

Reporter: "The ULOL boycott's just ended. What are your thought about that?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I understand why the boycott happened! I think it is too early to tell if this new turn will change anyone's mind! If they think this is a bad offer, then we'll know soon enough! Everyone has options when it comes to his or her contract! It's only limited to how much they want it! But as I have said before, this boycott action already comes months too late for my people! I understand why! It doesn't mean I have to like it, or support them!"

Reporter: "That probably isn't going to make you very popular in the locker room."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I have yet to reach that bridge!"

Reporter 2: "The ULOL here has a costume contest for Comic Con. Who won the best costume?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing points to a fan dressed up as him.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "He won third place, I am sad to say! This fine costume lost out to a big boy dressed as Little Wang! The winner is someone who brought in a STOP sign, dressed up as the UJJ!"

Reporter 2: "A STOP sign won the costume contest?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Yes! Apparently they forgot to specify that it has to be a living person in costume! A dead wallaby with the Brostar's tights stapled to it won fifth place!"

Reporter 3: "Former Champ Jack Johnson is set to face you in a cage match, for the Primo Ultimo. What are your thoughts about this title defense?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "There are reasons why the UJJ is not in the spotlight the way he thinks he ought to be! There is a reason why he is not the face of the ULOL, but a little toe! That can be cut off so the foot can fit the latest designer shoe! There are reasons why the UN! in his nickname fits him with a lot of descriptions, except being unstoppable! He can try to change all this when we face off! But I am not going to make it an easy trip for him!"

An official from the ULOL steps in between Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and the reporters.

Official: "That's it guys. We'll be taking a break."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing shakes hands with a few of the reporters, as the interview ends.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Lairof10

The scene opens without any fanfare. Marcus Troy stands front and center, with the logo of ULOL looming large behind him.

Marcus Troy: "Some of you know me. For those who don't, I am Marcus Troy, General Manager of the United League of Lunatics. At the stroke of midnight, July 18, 2011, one of the biggest names in wrestling became a free agent. As General Manager of ULOL, and as a big fan of his work, I am personally offering CM Punk a contract to bring his talents to ULOL."

Marcus Troy: "This is a serious offer, backed by some very serious money, thanks to many wrestlers in ULOL forgoing their salaries and bonuses for the foreseeable future. CM Punk, you claim to be the best in the world. I am offering YOU the opportunity to take on some of the best ULOL has to offer, with dream matches that would test your talents to their fullest. The offer we are making isn't loose change scrounged up from under a couch. If you are really a free agent starting July 18, I hope you give serious consideration to ULOL's offer."

Marcus Troy smiles, before someone off-camera signals that the promo has been taped. He then goes on.

Marcus Troy: "And while we're on the subject, I'd like to point to old man Connoly that THAT is how you use 'loose' correctly. Here's a few more examples. Loose describes whatever THING between your daughter's legs that she claims is a cunt. Loose describes that miserable cow you knocked up, who had to carry her for nine months, before spitting her out. Loose describes the incontinence of your aging mind and loins, where you have to always wear diapers to keep your shit from spilling in your tights. But go ahead and keep ranting about who is on the 'loosing end'. You do my job for me by showing everyone you have no fucking clue what you're even talking about, unless your daughter Scott Levy is there to hold your hand."

The General Manager lights up a cigar, gesturing with his free hand that his promo is over.

The doors of the office of the general manager swings open. Bob Bobbie walks in first, behind him the hooded stranger who has caused much chaos backstage follows.

Bob Bobbie: "Sorry for the interruption boss but this man..."

Before Bob Bobbie could even finish his sentence he was pushed aside by the hooded man who casually strolls to Marcus Troy's desk.

????: "I couldn't help but overhear your little speech about hiring this CM Punk. You talk like he's a gem that you want possess in your roster. Well Mr. Troy, CM Punk is but a rough cut while I am a polished jewel."

The hooded stranger slams the letter of invitation into Marcus Troy's desk. The general manager's eyes widen as he recognizes the document. His eyes gleaming akin to someone who is standing in front of piles and piles of money.

????: "If anyone is deserving of that contract you just proposed, it is me, don't you agree Mr. Troy? Now I expect that contract in my desk tomorrow morning 9 am sharp, otherwise I walk. Now of course I expect my contract to have better provisions than the one you just offered to Mr. Punk for I am a greater man. If you are willing to offer that much for Mr. Punk surely you should offer a bit more for my services. I've had a multitude of offers for my talent and you should be blessed that I decided to take a look at the United League of Lunatics first. And as I see it, with the events that are going on here, YOU NEED ME MORE THAN I NEED YOU."

The hooded man smiles as he knows his words have been taken in by the general manager. He turns around and heads for the door but then stops for a moment to turn and face the general manager of ULOL.

????: "Oh, one more thing, you probably need to replace your security."

With that, he turns again and exits the office of the general manager chuckling softly as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens with Leon Hinomoto lifting weights. Leon gets up and walks oer to a punching bag and starts punching it hard.

Leon Hinomoto: "A Fluke. A fluke!!!!!!!! I guess every time someone wins it is a fluke. Well Fluke or not The DWMA has titles. We have gold. We are Champions. It maybe a fluke but it doesn't change the fact that we are the best tag team in the ULOL."

Leon round house kicks the bag. Leon throws even more punches to the bag.

Leon Hinomoto: "If winning these titles was a fluke then how come we still have them. I don't know about Ray but I'm never letting this belt go. I AM A CHAMPION! I AM A MEMBER OF THE DWMA. I'M NO FLUKE!"

Leon hits the bag with such force that it broke. Sand poured all over the floor.

Leon Hinomoto: "And if I am a fluke... Then Connoly better be ashamed of himself cause I'm gonna crush him."

The scene fades to black.

"Machine Gun Blues" by Social Distortion starts to play over the arena speakers. The fans jump to their feet as the arena fills with a roar of cheers. The music continues to play, however, after several moments there is still no sign of Raven Connoly. The cheers start to die down as the fans try to figure out whats going on. The lights in the arena start to flicker and the entrance theme starts to become garbled almost as if the sound system is melting. The music starts to fade and all of the lights in the arena go out, all of the sudden the arena is in complete darkness and silence.

After a few moments 'Map of the Problematic' by Muse starts to play. The ULOL Tron comes on, the message 'I WILL RECLAIM WHAT'S MINE!!' appear on a black screen. Then the music stops and the arena lights come on. There is an eerie quite throughout the arena as the fans try to figure out what just happened.

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Boybak10&Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Leonhi10

&Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Raykam10

VS

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Connol10&Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 Willia11

Jim Jackson: "Here it is, the main event of the evening where Connoly's fate hangs in the balance."

Brad Blood: "It's Connoly's fault for assaulting our beloved general manager Marcus Troy. What comes around goes around!"

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a three on two handicap match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first the team of Connoly and William LaCroix!"

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, white t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. He pauses on the top of the ramp, a confident smirk on his face as he scans the crowd. He walks down the ramp and the slides into the ring.

"Sonne" by Rammstein begins playing over the speakers as the big man from Switzerland walks down towards the ring. He ignores the crowd as he climbs up the metal stairs onto the ring apron. After wiping his feet on the apron, LaCroix swings one of his long legs over the top rope before doing the same with the other.

Jim Jackson: "William LaCroix is not only tired from his match earlier but is still suffering from the effects of Bakla's earlier attack."

Brad Blood: "He should have just stuck his nose elsewhere... That's what you get for involving yourself in another man's fight."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the team of Boy Bakla and The DWMA!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to it's fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to it's corner waiting for the match to begin.

The lights go out and a laser show starts when "Corroded Dreams" by Ride The Sky starts blast in the arena. After 25 seconds Ray Kamaura and Leon walk slowly to the start of the ramp. Following behind is Yuki Monotomo. All three superstars stop and the lights turn back on after lightning strikes behind them. The lasers continue as Ray and Leon slowly enter the ring. Yuki poses for the fans then runs to the apron. They go to different ring posts and climb them and raise the Campeónes Compañero into the air, then strike a pose. Yuki slides in the ring and humps the air in the direction of the female fans, then moves to the outside. Ray and Leon move to the same side of the ring and wait for their challengers. Yuki moves back to the barrier and starts talking to the ladies.

Jim Jackson: "Connoly and LaCroix will have a tough time tonight, they are facing not only Bakla but the ULOL tag champions."

Brad Blood: "Eew! Did Bakla just squeeze Ray Kamaura's butt?!"

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Bakla and Connoly kick things off. They lock arms and start to grapple. Bakla with it's superior technical abilities get the upper hand! Boy Bakla snap suplexes Connoly. Kick to the gut from Bakla. Tag to Leon Hinomoto. Bakla and The Rainman whip Connoly into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cover!"

Brad Blood: "The match continues. Leon Hinomoto gets taken down out of nowhere. Irish whip by Connoly sends Rainman to the ropes."

Jim Jackson: "Spinebuster by Connoly! Tag to William LaCroix. Leon Hinomoto throws a punch. LaCroix dodges it and catches Rainman in his grasp. Side suplex from LaCroix. LaCroix hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Kick out by Rainman! Isn't Rainman the movie with Dustin Hoffman? The one where he plays an autistic guy who memorizes phone books?"

Jim Jackson: "LaCroix pulls Leon Hinomoto to his feet. He lifts Leon Hinomoto up... He winces in pain and releases him! Looks like the damage from Bakla's bat is now taking effect! Irish whip by Rainman sends LaCroix to the ropes... Beautiful dropkick from Leon Hinomoto takes LaCroix down!"

Brad Blood: "A tag to Boy Bakla! The fruitcake enters the ring! Kick to the gut from Bakla stops LaCroix in his tracks... Bakla with a sleeper hold on LaCroix! LaCroix tries to reach the ropes but is a few inches short!"

Jim Jackson: "LaCroix is fading! Coupled with the injury from Bakla, the sleeper hold is having a devastating effect on him... The referee checks up on LaCroix, he picks LaCroix's arm and lets it go... It falls down! One! The ref picks LaCroix's arm again... Again it goes down! Two! The referee picks up LaCroix's arm one last time... WAIT!!! IT STAYS UP IN THE AIR!"

Brad Blood: "LaCroix is struggling to get free! He has a grip on Bakla's arms and is pulling it away from around his head and neck! LaCroix is using his superior power to break out of Bakla's hold! REVERSAL! NO!!! BAKLA WITH A MULE KICK TO THE GROIN STOPS LACROIX! Tag out to Kamaura!"

Jim Jackson: "Kamaura and Bakla whip LaCroix into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. LaCroix is down! Kamaura goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "LaCroix gets a shoulder up! Powerslam from Ray Kamaura. Another cover!"

Jim Jackson: "LaCroix still hangs on! Kamaura can't believe it! Kamaura prepares his right hand... William LaCroix blocks a right hand and fires back. Stiff chop lights up Kamaura. And another chop! And another and another and another chop! William LaCroix is getting a second wind! Kick to the gut bends Kamaura over!"

Brad Blood: "LaCroix looks like he's going for a DDT... Ray Kamaura powers out of a William LaCroix headlock. Tag between Ray Kamaura and Leon Hinomoto. Dropkick connects, LaCroix goes down."

Jim Jackson: "LaCroix tries to go for a tag... Leon Hinomoto pulls him back! A good strategy, keeping the tired and injured LaCroix in the ring. LaCroix manages to push Leon Hinomoto off of him... Leon Hinomoto hits a rolling kick on LaCroix. Hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "LaCroix still kicks out! Back heel kick off the second rope, LaCroix goes down. Again Rainman hooks the leg. LaCroix desperately needs to tag out... Oh! Double axe handle on his back stops him as Rainman drags LaCroix out of Connoly's reach!"

Jim Jackson: "Tag between Leon Hinomoto and Ray Kamaura. The DWMA whip LaCroix into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Fallaway slam by Ray Kamaura. Kamaura for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "No matter what they do, they just can't seem to keep LaCroix down! Kamaura picks LaCroix up on his shoulders... LaCroix with hard elbows manages to fight his way free! LaCroix slips down, Kamaura throws a huge right, LaCroix ducks below it and lunges for Connoly's arm..."

Jim Jackson: "He gets the tag! Connoly comes in and starts laying on heavy punches on Ray Kamaura sending the big man back... Connoly with a kick to Kamaura's guts stops the big man... DDT!!! Connoly hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Kamaura kicks out! Connoly bounces on the ropes and charges towards Kamaura... COUNTERED INTO A SCOOP SLAM! Connoly is down! Kamaura tags in his partner!"

Jim Jackson: "Leon Hinomoto sets Connoly up... Full Nelson slam! Irish whip by Rainman, back body drop sends Connoly to the canvas! Boy Bakla is asking for a tag... And gets it!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla back at the helm... He grapples at Connoly...
Back elbow connects, Bakla staggers backward. Connoly goes for a sleeper hold... Bakla counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Slingshot clothesline by Bakla. Connoly is down!"

Jim Jackson: "Bakla is signalling for it's finisher... Will we see it? Bakla's Sexual Harassment?! Boy Bakla leaps towards it's unsuspecting target locking it's limbs around it's opponent entangling it's opponent in a deadly grasp..."

"A Victim, A Target" by Misery Signals blasts though the arena speakers ans the lights begin to flash on and off. As the lyrics begin Shogun bursts from behind the curtains with fire erupting from the ramp beside him. Shogun begins to make his way to the ring with a look of pure intensity on his face. as he makes it to the ringside and stops right outside the ring.

Brad Blood: "IT'S SHOGUN! What's he doing out here?! Bakla gets distracted! Connoly reverses and rolls Bakla up!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by pinfall, the team of Connoly and William LaCroix!"

Jim Jackson: "Connoly wins and saves himself from getting suspended! What a turn of events, Bakla getting distracted a few seconds is enough for a veteran like Connoly to turn things in his favor!"

Brad Blood: "I think Bakla just snapped! Bakla grabs Petunia from the corner... He swings it into Connoly's side! Connoly is down! Bakla raises Petunia up in the air... LaCroix pulls Connoly off the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "Good save by LaCroix who is now going for a chair... Looks like LaCroix wants payback for earlier..."

The ULOL Tron comes to life and the vice-general manger of ULOL is seen on the screen.

Eunice P. Winslow: "HOLD IT!!! It seems that things are getting out of hand here. Your actions Bakla are unacceptable, in fact they are dirty and underhanded. You already lost the match so you must accept it. But I know that you probably won't let things go so to end this, next week on Ay Caramba! It will be Boy Bakla versus Connoly!"

The crowd goes wild at the announcement.

Eunice P. Winslow: "But that's not all. To make sure everything stays fair, we will have a special guest referee, Shogun!"

The crowd goes wilder as Bakla's face twists in anger.

Eunice P. Winslow: "And to make sure no one else interferes, a special guest enforcer shall be at ringside... William LaCroix!"

The cheers goes wilder still as Bakla starts screaming invectives at the ULOL Tron. Eunice P. Winslow merely smiles as the giant screen turns off.

Boy Bakla: "EUNICE YOU BITCH!!! YOU BITCH!!! YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCCCCCH!!!"

Jim Jackson: "What a night! Looks like we have great matches to look forward to next week don't we Brad?"

Brad Blood: "You said it. I mean, things really heated up here tonight, the boycott is over, we have a full roster again. I really can't wait. Next week will be awesome."

Jim Jackson: "Well it looks like we are out of time. Thank you for joining us folks, don't forget, next week it's Ay Caramba! ULOL's pay-per-view that will surely keep us all at the edge of our seats. Until next week, this is Jim Jackson saying goodnight!"

Brad Blood: "Hasta la vista baby!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 07/24/2011   Lucha Loco 07/24/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 07/24/2011
Page 1 of 1