United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 04/10/2011   Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:11 am

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Luchal12

The camera pans to the announce table where noticeably Brad Blood seems to be missing leaving Jim Jackson all alone in the announce table.

Jim Jackson: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to another night of great wrestling action. As you can see, I am alone here on the announce table since my partner Brad Blood called in and said he couldn't make it due to the fact he's having a boil the size of a walnut removed from his bum."

A loud "EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" resonates from the crowd.

Jim Jackson: "But do not worry folks, tonight we will have guest commentators in place of my usual partner which will provide us with new insights and hopefully a more dynamic match announcing."

Jim Jackson pauses as the crowd seems to perk up at the mention of guest commentators.

Jim Jackson: "We have a great card lined up for all of you tonight, so without further ado, LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Thesqu10

"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor starts playing on the speakers as flashing multicolored lights starts flashing at the top of the entrance ramp as smoke rises from the floor. A small form suddenly bounces out of the entrance tunnel and through the smoke which is slowly clearing. The crowd looks wide-eyed at the small midget standing on top of the entrance ramp with both arms in the air waving a victory sign with his fingers. The midget runs down the ramp and scampers into the ring. He picks up a mic and begins to speak.

Little Wang: "Last week we heard Lucian Blackheart run his mouth off about not anymore granting title shots to us who he sees as unworthy. Well tonight I have an answer to that. Just wait Blackheart, I shall show you how worthy I am by EARNING my title shot. How you all wonder? Well the answer is simple. I have gotten permission from Mrs. Winslow to challenge Taufik for his prized Boleto Dorado tonight! That's right I am going after the golden ticket!"

Loud cheers are heard as Little Wang makes his announcement.

Little Wang: "Taufik, you better be sure you are in top form for tonight I shall take away that golden ticket you hold and when I do, I WILL cash it in on the Ligero Maximo title and bring an end to Lucian Blackheart's reign."

The crowd starts chanting... "WANG! WANG! WANG!" as Little Wang drops the mic and exits the ring heading to the back.

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Behind10

Stephanie Dawson: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen my name is Stephanie Dawson and my guest at this time is one of ULOL newcomers John "Grey Skull" Johnson. How do you like the stay in this federation so far Mr. Johnson?"

John "Grey Skull" Johnson: "Well it's been good so far. But I haven't spoken to the other wrestlers yet. I've been told that ULOL is a great place to start out your wrestling career."

Stephanie Dawson: "You just said you've heard ULOL is a great place to start. How and where did you hear that?"

John "Grey Skull" Johnson: "Well Stephanie, I'll tell you how I heard about it. A very good friend of mine has been fighting here in ULOL in the past. He had one of the greatest feuds here, his name is Vegismurf. He and Q had an awesome feud back in the days. I'm here because he told me that this is the place to be."

Stephanie Dawson: "You are guy from a European nation with a dream to become a wrestler, and then now it suddenly became a reality, how do you feel?"

John "Grey Skull" Johnson: "It's an amazing feeling to know that dream came true. I never thought that it would happen. You're always trying your best to show others what you got but when I finally got the invite to join ULOL, it was a dream come true."

Stephanie Dawson: "Now you have your first match in this federation and you are facing a guy which is calling himself The Masked Man. How do you feel about that? Are you nervous?"

John "Grey Skull" Johnson: "I don't know much about this masked man. I think people who hide behind a mask a lame. You're asking if I'm nervous? Hell yeah. This will be my 1st match for real. I want to show the people what I can do. And I hope I won't disappoint in my 1st match."

Stephanie Dawson: "Any final words for your fans?"

John "Grey Skull" Johnson: "Sure why not. I wanna tell all my fans to watch closely tonight. I will show them what I can do and what I'm capable off.

Scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Beyond10

Summer Bold is sitting in her limousine having a drink and remembering her meeting with Trevino family, which was successful. Looking out the window, her eyes wander to a dark alley where she notices some movement. She quickly realizes that someone is trying to rape a woman, she quickly asks her driver to stop the car. She looks at the big man sitting across her.

Summer Bold: "Johnny it looks like someone is in trouble back there. I despise men who force themselves on women... Pigs like that should be butchered. Go there and make sure to make that pig squeal."

Johnny Serrano which is the Capo of the Bold family, the right hand of Summer Bold and her bodyguard at the same time. In the organized crime world, he is known by the nickname The Knife. Driver stops and Johnny leaves the car.

Johnny "The Knife" Serrano pulls a switchblade out of his coat pocket and opens it as he walks into the alley. The screams of the girl stop as this time a male's voice is clearly heard screaming. A few seconds later only a silent gurgling is heard as The Knife walks out again cleaning his switchblade and walking towards the car. A girl stumbles out after him, her eyes still wide in shock.

Summer opens her car doors and waves to the woman signaling her to enter the car.

Summer Bold: "Well what are you waiting for? Get in! I will drive you to the doctor."

The girl shakes her head while clutching to her ripped clothes. She refuses the help from this woman who is her savior. Nevertheless, Summer is not a woman who easily takes no for an answer. Summer Bold again offers the girl another chance to join her.

Summer Bold: "Come on I won't harm you, I wouldn't have saved you in the first place. Of course if you really want to be sexually assaulted again then you can just stay where you are. Next time a good Samaritan may not be around to help you."

The girl thinks it over, she doesn't know if she will be safe once she enters the car but taking another look at the alley where she was almost raped she steels herself and makes up her mind. She decided to believe in this woman and take her up on her offer.

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Behind12

The Masked Man is shown in his locker room, getting ready for his upcoming match with John "Grey Skull" Johnson. Stephanie Dawson comes up to him to ask him on his thoughts for the match

Stephanie Dawson: "Masked Man, can I get a quick few words before you go out to your match against John "Grey Skull" Johnson?"

The Masked Man: "Seriously when will I actually get a decent opponent? I am sick of facing these jobbers every week and winning!"

Stephanie Dawson: "But you have...."

The Masked Man: "DON'T INTERUPT ME! As I was saying I am going to once again destroy my opponent and show why I'm a future champion right here in ULOL!"

The Masked Man leaves his locker room and heads for his match.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 04/10/2011   Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 am

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Johngr10VSLucha Loco 04/10/2011 Themas10

Jim Jackson: "Kicking things off tonight, we have newcomer John "Grey Skull" Johnson going against The Masked Man. Now joining me at the announce table for this match is a legend in the world of wrestling. He is none other than Richard "The Dragon" Johnson! Welcome Mr. Johnson, it is an honor to have you commentate this match with me."

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "Its good to be here Jim and much closer to the action. I mean the women in the audience. I hope I'm not too distracted to call this match, Jim, but you know the deal. This title of Modern Day Adonis is hard sometimes."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, John "Grey Skull" Johnson!"

"One" from Metallica blast trough the speakers. Sparks are showering as John "Grey Skull" Johnson makes his way to the ring, wearing a pair of shorts. When he hits the ring lightning hits the ring posts.

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for the evening, The Masked Man."

"My Apocalypse" by Arch Enemy starts playing around the arena as The Masked Man makes his way down to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "We have a debuting wrestler going against The Masked Man who though hasn't made a big impact yet does have a few wins notched in his belt. So Mr. Johnson, how does it feel to return to ULOL?"

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "It's as if I never left. ULOL is like coming home. Nothing matches the size and intensity, not to mention that deep warm feeling, like the competition in the United League of Lunatics, except myself of course. At least that's what my fans have told me.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Right off the bat The Masked Man throws some heavy punches. Grey Skull receives some punishment. The Masked Man uses a forearm to the face. Irish whip sends John Johnson to the ropes. Big clothesline on Grey Skull. Grey Skull is getting himself pummeled by the bigger man"

Richard "The Dragon Johnson: "Life is ruled by big men, I should know because I rule. Grey Skull is going to have to pick up the pace if he wants to hang with the ULOL locker room."

Jim Jackson: "Fallaway slam by The Masked Man. The Masked Man tries to put his opponent to sleep but Grey Skull counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. John Johnson arm drags Masked over. Tiger bomb by John Johnson! Cover!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "Not even a Half Nelson or a hook of the leg by Grey Skull. You get an opponent like the Masked Man down you need to take advantage of the situation, there will not be too many of them."

Jim Jackson: "The Masked Man starts fighting his way back up to his feet. Irish whip by The Masked Man on Grey Skull... Reversed! The Masked Man is sent to the ropes instead. John Johnson ducks down for a back body drop but The Masked Man counters it with a knee to the face! Big piledriver on Grey Skull. The Masked Man for the pin."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Thr..."

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "Punishing finishing move on Grey Skull by the Masked Man. This rookie sure isn't living up to the Johnson name. That was a veteran move there, Jim. Go for the pin while he is dazed. Grey Skull almost had the loser's share of the purse there."

Jim Jackson: "Death valley driver by The Masked Man, John Johnson got planted. The Masked Man hooks the leg."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Thr..."

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "The Masked Man is getting impatient. If he's not careful, this could be the opening Grey Skull has been looking for."

Jim Jackson: "John Johnson manages to fight his way back to his feet. John Johnson reverses a hip toss. Kick from John Johnson to the leg keeps the bigger man at bay. The Masked Man throws a wild punch, Grey Skull ducks and slips behind him! Masked reverses a waistlock. Masked slams John Johnson down."

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "This is a mistake a lot of rookies make. There's always a bigger fish. Grey Skull needs to exploit his speed advantage with short wear down strikes, not matching muscle against the bigger man."

Jim Jackson: "The Masked Man grapples with John Johnson, and positions himself so that the referee can't see... And hits a low blow! John Johnson winces in pain! The Masked Man lifts opponent onto his shoulders and slams him to the ground executing a Huntmaster Powerbomb! The Masked Man for the pin."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, The Masked Man"

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "What a cheap shot, that ain't right. That kid won't wet his whistle for a week. The Masked Man had control of the match without the dirty tricks!"

Jim Jackson: "The Masked Man has been known to use cheap shots to win even if it was unnecessary. Wait! It looks like the fight isn't over! The fight has started up again! John Johnson attacks Masked, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting. Looks like Grey Skull is not leaving without getting even. Anyway thank you for joining me tonight at ringside Mr. Johnson."

Richard "The Dragon" Johnson: "The pleasure has been all yours, Jim, and these blonde ladies in the front row behind us. Say ladies, let's say we enjoy the show from backstage?"

With no entrance music, no flashy lights, but just the aura of her presence, Eunice P. Winslow walks out from the entrance tunnel and makes her way down the ramp. A smug looks is seen on her face as she enters the ring with a mic in hand.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Good evening to you all, I am here tonight to address a certain issue. As you all know, the ULOL Campeón No Masculino has been vacant since the PPV. Now a title that shows the world what the females in the roster can do that the rest can't should not be left vacant for long, don't you all agree?"

Eunice P. Winslow pauses as the crowd, specifically those of the female gender murmurs their agreement.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Thus on the April 17 Lucha Loco show, I have booked the a four-way elimination match between four wrestlers for the ULOL Campeón No Masculino. Boy Bakla versus Lady Bianca de Sade versus Raven Connoly versus Samantha Collins. The winner of the match shall be the new reigning ULOL Campeón No Masculino. Now many of you may question the inclusion on Boy Bakla, but it seems that Bakla has already been granted by the state to change his gender to a she. And even though it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, in the spirit of fairness I shall book Bakla into the match. That is all."

Eunice P. Winslow drops the mic and exits the ring heading to the back.

A visitor steps into the DWMA's locker room. It is here where Manolo Ferrer, the manager of the Age of Pain, finds the Primo Ultimo Champion, Alexander Conway. Conway, understandably, does not appear to be happy seeing Mr. Ferrer.

Manolo Ferrer approaches the Primo Ultimo Champion,

Manolo Ferrer: "For your information, you weren't the only one wearing women's underwear last week. Samantha Dawson and Jasmine Lee also wear them."

Alexander Conway's new manager shows him a page from a magazine in his hand. It's a full-color shot of him and Manolo Ferrer from their bra and panties match.

Manolo Ferrer: "And we got on Sports Illustrated. You don't see them putting Mr. Shogun in their pages, do you? I half-expect movie offers to be coming in shortly."

He notes the look Alexander Conway is giving him.

Manolo Ferrer: "Yes, you're angry and you want to come after me. It doesn't have to be this way, Mr. Conway. Neither of us wanted this situation, but that doesn't mean we can't make the most of it. There are some things we can do for each other, and we can both profit from this arrangement. The Age of Pain is certainly an upgrade over the people you....used to run with."

Manolo Ferrer heads for the door, continuing to speak calmly but firmly as he makes his exit.

Manolo Ferrer: "The Age of Pain tends to have regular meetings. I expect you to be there."

Leon leans back on his chair,

Leon Hinomoto: "Does anybody care what you expect? Know this Manolo, The DWMA cares not if you are Conway's manager. But I would advise you to stay out of our locker room."

Taufik enters to the locker room of the DMWA as he stares at Leon Himoto as he speaks

Taufik: "How dare you disrespect my manager and your "former" member of The DMWA. He asked for it, he got what he want and he lost. Now he's our property and not yours, so back off man or shall I have beat you?"

Taufik awaits for the members of the DMWA to reply Taufik.

Manolo Ferrer nods in agreement with Taufik. He then replies to Leon Hinomoto.

Manolo Ferrer: "You should ask Mr. Conway what he was expecting when he decided he wanted to have a match with me. I'm assuming you were all expecting me to be carried out on a stretcher and out of your hair. Instead, I was carried out on the shoulders of the Age of Pain in a victory celebration, and Mr. Conway got on Sports Illustrated and ESPN."

Mr. Ferrer's voice remains calm, but firm.

Manolo Ferrer: "And if you and Mr. Kamaura don't want me in your personal space, I can work with that. Mr. Conway can leave with me. Problem solved. You get what you want."

The manager turns his attention to his latest acquisition.

Manolo Ferrer: "Like I said, I'd like to make the most of the situation we're in. And I think there's things we can do that would actually make this partnership worthwhile."

A mixture of annoyance and anger is pasted onto Alexander's face as he looks to Taufik from the chair he is seated in.

Alexander Conway: "First, let's get one thing perfectly clear. Alexander Conway belongs to no man, because that would make me gay, like a person who watches Glee. While it is true that I am now a client of Mr. Ferrer's, that does not mean he owns me."

Alexander looks over at Mr. Ferrer.

Alexander Conway: "As for the present situation, there is no sense in fighting over it with you. I'm stuck in it either way. But, like you said, we can both profit off of this. Whatever ideas you have, I'll listen. I don't have that much of a choice in the matter anyway."

Alexander rises from the chair and walks over to join Manolo and Taufik as he waits to leave the locker room of his former allies.

Ray stands up from his sitting position.

Ray Kamaura: Manolo, you sir, are nothing more than a scared child hiding behind a bigger kid. Now under normal circumstances Conway would have beaten you into a bloody pile of stool. However I understand that you had to get on your knees in the parking lot and offer Alister King a "favor". But unlike The Age of Pain, The DWMA takes no short cuts. We don't need to. So before you leave, be assured that The Age of Pain will soon be over."

Ray stares into Manolo's eye with great intensity.

Taufik looked at each and every member of the DMWA and reply to Ray Kamaura

Taufik: "Don't you Dare say we took short cuts because we put a lot of hard work and Manolo is just there to make sure we get what we deserve. Well I won this ticket without any of their help and I can make sure this ticket will stay with me after tonight. But on the second thought, I want will cash it in to your buddy here tonight. What do you think Mr.Manolo?"

Taufik awaits for Manolo Ferrer to reply.

The manager of the Age of Pain appraises Ray Kamaura's stance, which is clearly tense as the big man stares straight at him. He notes how focused Mr. Kamaura's eyes are, and how his massive frame seems to lean on him, threatening to pounce in a split second.

Mr. Ferrer looks down, turning away from Ray Kamaura's intense, probing stare. Then snorts out a short laugh, his hand quickly covering his smile, as he returns Ray Kamaura's penetrating gaze with a bemused glance of his own.

Manolo Ferrer: "No wonder you're tense. Put your erection away. It's not impressing anybody. While you're at it, I'd advise you to work on your pickup lines. No man's going to ever want you with that attitude."

His words are curt, and cutting. He looks down again, snorts dismissively, then leaves, gesturing to Taufik and Alexander Conway to follow. "That goes for you too, Mr. Hinomoto," he casually tells the other member of the DWMA while on his way out.

Leon grew angry with that last remark and stood upright quickly and reached behind him and threw his chair at the closing door. Leon begins shouting.

Leon Hinomoto: "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU LOSE THOSE TITLES AND I'LL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU LOSE WHEN YOU CASH IN THE DAMN TICKET."

Leon's face loses all color and he sits down on the bench

Leon Hinomoto: "Okay Ray. It seems that we are now out numbered, two on five, in fact. But we are not the only ones who want to take those titles or that ticket. So I say that we need to keep a keen eye out. When the time comes we will strike."

Ray turned to Leon.

Ray Kamaura: "Then we will pay Manolo a visit and beat him within an inch of his life."

The scene fades to black with the last image as Rays glaring eyes.

The arena lights turn purple and start to flicker. "Kill Everybody by SKRILLEX" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with purple smoke. Purple and white spotlights scatter around the arena and then shines on and follow Lucian Blackheart as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans. He calls for a mic.

Lucian Blackheart: "Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the United League of Lucian!"

A great big grin appears on Lucian Blackheart's face.

Lucian Blackheart: "Yes.. That is indeed what the last 'L' stands for. As I have been demonstrating since my minor feud with Bloodflame, that this is in fact my show. I am the star.. The captain.. The quaterback.. The point guard.. I run.. the whole.. damn.. show! Being one of this company's top prospects, you'd think they would rename this federation after me. An effective marketing strategy, no doubt. But sadly, what was once a beautiful place is now being torn a part by a bunch of drunken buffoons, one of which I will be squaring off against tonight."

Lucian pauses for a moment waiting for the crowd to die down.

Lucian Blackheart: "Now last week.. I came out here ranting. Yes, that was the moment when your ratings rapidly increased, so I'm almost certain you did not miss it, Mr. GM. But strangely enough you still have my name written down on the card. Wait.. Who is this? Does anybody know who Scott Logan is? Seriously who is that? Oh wait, I know who that is now. A nobody. You're making me fight Brostar's fifth long lost brother, Mr. King? Seriously?"

Humored by the Brostar comment, Lucian takes a brief moment to contain himself. A then quite serious look appears on Lucian's face

Lucian Blackheart: "Be very cautious Allister.. Your reign as King will be coming to an end soon."

Lucian drops the the mic and with a devious grin purple smoke is released into the ring. As the smoke clears, Lucian is no where to be seen.

As Stephanie Dawson is preparing for an interview, Christopher Bain suddenly appears beside her.

Christopher Bain: "Stephanie, I thought it necessary for me to come apologize to you for causing your worst fears to come true. I apologize fpr failing you in your time of need. There is no reason I should have lost that match and there is no reason that you should now be sentenced to be in a match with him. If there was any way I could make this up to you, I would. If there was a way to turn back time or to take your place in the match, I would."

Christopher lets out a long sigh.

Christopher Bain: "Alas, there is no way for me to assist you and no way for me to replace you. I could only offer to help train you, but there are others who are much better suited to teaching, and thus could do a better job than I."

?: "Damn right there are."

Before Bain can utter a word, a disgruntled Alexander Conway steps out in front of him.

Alexander Conway: "So this is what I have to listen to? Losers like you standing around the hallways, blocking my path, apologizing for sucking or for failing to fulfill a claim? It's ridiculous. It's disgraceful. It's simply bad policy. Morons like you need to learn your place in the world of wrestling. You should be out of my way, tucked neatly into a small corner somewhere recieving no airtime. Have you even won a match yet? All I remember is you being defeated by the second jobber of the federation. The first jobber of course, being Brostar."

Alexander points a finger at Stephanie.

Alexander Conway: "Bain, you shouldn't be apologizing to her. She is just like Brostar. She wants to lose to Stank Lord. She wants to be abused and molested by him. She's a hussy, don't apologize to her, don't feel pity for her, and don't help her. There's some advice for you, and here's some more. Don't bother with the fans, don't try to make friends with every other person who works here, and stop worrying about helping others. You will get a lot further in not only this business, but also in life, if you focus on helping yourself."

Christopher Bain looks appalled.

Christopher Bain: "How can you such things about Stephanie? She is a wonderful person, not a hussy! If she wanted to be with Stank Lord, then she would have just gone with him! She wouldn't have asked for my assistance and she would not have filed a lawsuit against Stank Lord."

Christopher pauses for a moment before he continues speaking.

Christopher Bain: "And why would anyone want to be like you? I would rather be a person that people enjoy being around despite my losses, rather than an unrespected champion who couldn't even defeat a manager."

Alexander slowly shakes his head.

Alexander Conway: "The people who say they do not respect me are the ones who are at the bottom of the feeding chain with you, looking for a way to move up. I have proven that I am one of the best in the world already, and one fluke to Mr. Ferrer will not change that. As for Stephanie, you are a poor judge of character. Eunice warned her that she could not engage in relationships with other workers in the ULOL. So what did Stephanie do? She filed a lawsuit against Stank Lord to hide the fact that she likes being abused. Next, she picks you to defend her because she knew that you would fail. If she didn't want to be with Stank Lord, she would have picked someone else who isn't a complete failure to defend her."

Christopher shakes his head in deniment of Alexander's comment.

Christopher Bain: "If she had wanted to be with him, then she would have never chosen a person to represent her, and she would have lost to him already. She wouldn't bear that look of disgust every time she spotted him, either."

Alexander Conway: "That is part of her act, fool! She can't make it obvious. Why do all men believe that woman are only good at cooking, cleaning, looking pretty, and sex? Stephanie is a much more devious creature then you suspect. But if you are too blinded to understand that, then I am wasting my time."

Alexander turns to leave.

But Bain quickly grabs him by the arm.

Christopher Bain: "I'm sorry sir, but I can not allow you simply leave. You not only insulted me, but you insulted a lady! My Gentleman's honor will not allow this, I challenge you to a match!"

Alexander begins laughing as he removes Bain's hand from his arm.

Alexander Conway: "You? You want to fight me? You wouldn't last past two minutes. No, if you want to face me, you will take the time to train. You will practice, for if we fought now, I would be charged for manslaughter. I'm not going to hand you a match, especially over a woman and your "honor". Be glad, the wolf decided to take pity on the lamb that crossed into its territory. Now accept it and leave the issue to rest, your body and health will thank you for it."

Alexander leaves Bain and Stephanie alone as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 04/10/2011   Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:12 am

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Ligero10

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Lucian10VSLucha Loco 04/10/2011 Scottl10

Jim Jackson: "The next match we are having is Lucian Blackheart defending his title in a match which was forced upon him by Allister King against Scott Logan. This time joining me at ringside is Nao Fook Mi. Good evening and welcome."

Nao Fook Mi: "Thank you Jim, it's an honor to join you at ringside tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ULOL Ligero Maximo title. Introducing first, he is the current and reigning ULOL Ligero Maximo champion, Lucian Blackheart!"

The arena lights turn purple and start to flicker. "Kill Everybody by SKRILLEX" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with purple smoke. Purple and white spotlights scatter around the arena and then shines on and follow Lucian Blackheart as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans.

Jim Jackson: "And here comes the champ, you and Lucian have some animosity against each other Fook Mi."

Nao Fook Mi: "That's right Jim, Blackheart may hold that title but he is in no way worthy of it. He relies on underhanded methods to win his matches. Though I have failed in my quest to relieve him of the title, I am sure sooner or later someone will come in and take that title away."

Jasmine Lee: "And the challenger, Scott Logan!"

The Sound of an explosion is head as Seether's "Gasoline" begins to play throughout the arena. A cloud of smoke covers the entrance way as Scott Logan makes his way out onto the entrance ramp holding a bottle of whiskey. He takes a drink as an explosion of pyro goes off behind him scaring him. He continues to the ring and lazily gets into the ring. He crawls over to the corner and continues drinking

Jim Jackson: "Sadly I think that Scott Logan may not be that man."

Nao Fook Mi: "It is sad to see a good wrestler waste his potential due to alcohol."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for tonight is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Lucian Blackheart uses a running dropkick into the corner and nails Logan while he's still drinking some whiskey. Blackheart with heavy punches hits Logan real hard. Wait it seems like Scott Logan is not affected at all."

Nao Fook Mi: "Could it be? In ancient Chinese martial arts, the drunken fist is when a fighter uses alcohol to numb his sense to pain allowing him to endure more punishment, could we be seeing the same thing from Scott Logan?"

Jim Jackson: "It's plausible, Blackheart with an Irish whip sends Scott Logan crashing to the other corner! Lucian comes running in... Oh! Beautiful flying knee from the champ! But wait! Logan is still on his feet... SMILING!"

Nao Fook Mi: "Scott Logan may not be at a state to do any wrestling but his body has been numbed by the alcohol to a point that he does not feel any pain anymore!"

Jim Jackson: "Snap suplex by Blackheart sends Logan down but Logan again bounces back up to his feet! Blackheart with a drop kick attempt... Logan bends over and Blackheart goes over him crashing to the corner instead."

Nao Fook Mi: "If Logan was sober, this could be his chance to turn things around, instead he is just singing and dancing in the middle of the ring."

Jim Jackson: "Blackheart takes Logan down with an arm drag. Leg drop by Blackheart followed by a pin attempt."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Nao Fook Mi: "Logan is still somewhat aware of what's happening and kicks out! Oh wait, I think he's just looking for his whiskey bottle..."

Jim Jackson: "Blackheart charges in towards Scott Logan... Logan whips around with the bottle..."

Jim Jackson: "The bottle almost hit Lucian Blackheart... BUT LUCIAN BLACKHEART DROPS DOWN TO THE MAT CLUTCHING HIS HEAD! Blackheart is selling the hit like it really injured him! The referee is calling for the bell."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a disqualification and still the ULOL Ligero Maximo, Lucian Blackheart!"

Nao Fook Mi: "Clearly Lucian Blackheart was just faking the hit again using dirty tactics to win the match, then again Scott Logan shouldn't have been drinking in the first place."

Jim Jackson: "Lucian Blackheart takes Scott Logan down with a hard clothesline! Lucian Blackheart kicks the opponent to the stomach then does a 180 degree spin and a backflip kick to the opponent's face. Lucian Blackheart then proceeds to place the opponent into a modified triangle choke position executing a deadly Roll of Fate! Blackheart just attacked Logan after the match... WAIT FOOK MI RUSHES INTO THE RING! Blackheart releases Logan and throws a punch... Fook Mi ducks and counters with a spinning side kick sending the champ over the ropes! Lucian Blackheart retreats for now as Fook Mi looks on at him. It looks like the Blackheart/Fook Mi feud is far from over."

Suddenly the entire arena goes black. A light drumming sound is heard as white bold letters appear on the tron.

WE ALL GET HURT.

The letters fade out slowly.

SOMETIMES IT HAPPENS TO THE PEOPLE WE DON'T WANT IT TO.

Again the letters slowly fade out.

I NEED A DOCTOR!!

The lights come back on. After a while the letters disappear. Leaving the fans bewildered and confused.

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

The scene started at "The Age Of Pain" locker room as Taufik was looking at what have Little Wang has to say to Taufik as he giggled a bit and then looked at the camera and started talking.

Taufik: "Little Wang, you think that I am afraid of you? Do you have any idea how badly this ticket it is for me to earn and for you to take it away you little midget? Manolo always say don't let my guard down on anyone I am facing whether they are a girl, a man or a midget. Tonight I am putting my ticket on the line and of all the people I have to face and I got this midget to defend it with. Since that midget want this ticket so badly, you can have it Over My Dead Body."

Taufik takes a pause and then looks at he rest of the fellow group member including the newest member that "joined" the group, Alexander Conway. Taufik gives a smirk as he start to speak to Arnold

Taufik: "Look Arnold, we got ourselves a new member and he doesn't like us. Well that's too bad and since he's with us, I got a dilemma. Should I ask Manolo to ask him to lay down and I cash in and win the title? What do you think Arnold?"

Taufik looks at Arnold and awaiting for his reply.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "In your opinion, how should I feel? I feel awesome cause Age of Pain is in control well, but we do not need to forget that these competitors from Dancing with The Stars are going to strike again, but we do not know when it is going to happen. Alexander Conway is now a member of Age of Pain but something is bothering me. He is going to turn on us sooner or later, that's what I think. I am not sure if we need to worry about it though."

GoodFella looks into the eyes of Taufik, and he just realizes that in the room, there are two of them. His sister is nowhere near and Felix is missing like always. That is why there is such silence here.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "I wonder where is my sister now cause she should be here. Maybe I should call her? However, sooner or later she will show up and Felix too."

Arnold goes near the refrigerator and takes a bottle of Sprite. He opens it and puts a gulp into his mouth. Then he licks his lips and remembers something what he wanted to say.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Taufik do not underestimate that midget, he could just bite you in the leg. I know I've faced him and his girlfriend before, but wait, we won so Taufik, you will be victorious for sure. Now you shouldn't ask Conway to lay down Taufik, that is not a style of Age of Pain. We can ambush or take advantage of the situation but never do embarrassing things and this one is in the list."

Arnold finished what he wanted to say, and he waits for his fellow companion to respond.

Manolo Ferrer listens to the banter between his clients, even as he checks his phone for his latest email. He looks up to casually speak with the man now holding the Boleto Dorado, and the Primo Ultimo Champion who he is threatening to cash it in on.

Manolo Ferrer: "Mr. Conway's tenure as part of the Age of Pain has just started, Mr. Taufik. No need to make him feel unwelcome. Even if he's going to bide his time before he decides to try and get even."

Manolo Ferrer shifts his gaze to Alexander Conway.

Manolo Ferrer: "I'm not the type who wants to promote a working environment where just going to the refrigerator can get you a chair shot to the head. The Age of Pain isn't going to be about doing horrible, unspeakable things to you, Mr. Conway. We're not going to be following Mr. Stank Lord's example of raping his teammates every chance he got. We do have standards, unlike Mr. Stank Lord, Mr. Kamaura and Mr. Hinomoto."

Alexander Conway's new manager quickly skims over his last email, before putting his phone away.

Manolo Ferrer: "Like I said earlier, we don't have to be at each other's throats here. I think there's room for compromise. I'm willing to make sure Mr. Taufik doesn't cash in his instant title shot on you, for the sake of good will. But whatever other things you may want from us depends on your actions, Mr. Conway. Like how you can help out the Age of Pain."

Mr. Ferrer gestures to Taufik, as if asking him to keep it cool.

Manolo Ferrer: "Again, we're not going to do any hazing, compared to what Mr. Stank Lord liked to do to Mr. Brostar. The rest depends on what you do."

Alexander pushes himself off of the wall that he was leaning on.

Alexander Conway: "The thing that I want most, Mr. Ferrer, is to be left to my own devices. I certainly don't want anyone interfering in my business in the ring, or interfering in what I do when I'm not in that ring."

Alexander gestures at Taufik and Arnold.

Alexander Conway: "And I certainly do not want to be brought down to the ring during their matches or told to assist them in any shape or form. I don't need help getting things done in that ring, but what you get out of my work, Mr. Ferrer, all depends on how you think. You are now my manager, so you do have the power to negotiate matches on my behalf. So let us say that the Age of Pain has a problem with someone. All you have to do is get them to be booked in a match with me, preferably a match that includes some kind of structure or weapon, and then tell me you would like me to inflict more damage than is necessary for me to win. After the match, win, lose, or draw, I could care less what you do. If you want Arnold and Taufik to finish what I started, that's fine."

Alexander looks over at Taufik and Arnold.

Alexander Conway: "So long as I don't have to really work with them, or do any Age of Pain sponsored attacks, we're pretty much good."

Taufik: "Well that's too bad because if your in The Age Of Pain, you have to follow Manolo and my orders and when you have to do an attack, you have to attack without any question. I have to leave now because I got a match later so will you excuse me."

Taufik went out of the locker room looking at the pissed off Alexander as he go and warm himself up as the scene fades to black.

Stephanie Dawson is seen backstage with a mic and standing beside her is none other than ULOL's divalicious transsexual, Boy Bakla. Stephanie brings the mic up to her lips to begin the interview.

Stephanie Dawson: "Good evening everyone, I am here tonight with none other than Boy Bakla who fought in his first match in over a year last week. Thank you for your time Bakla, let me kick things off with this question. What can you say about your loss last week to Raven, via DQ too no less?"

Boy Bakla's eyes shows sparks of anger at the mention of Raven's name.

Boy Bakla: "That DQ was bullshit. Seriously, that referee was on Raven's side the whole match and I would have given that referee his due if not for Raven who interfered. Raven's win wasn't a pinfall, there was no one two three. Raven's win wasn't by submission, I didn't tap out. It was due to the biased decision of the referee who was on my case the whole night."

Stephanie Dawson continues on with her questioning.

Stephanie Dawson: "You say that the referee was biased but it was clear in the match that you were overstepping some bounds. Keeping a submission hold locked in even though a rope break was called, using the ropes as leverage in a pinfall... The referee was just doing his duty."

Bakla is clearly starting to get annoyed.

Boy Bakla: "Listen here girlfriend, you weren't there in the ring at that time of the match. With adrenaline running in your veins, you tend to block out everything once you are concentrated on one thing, and that's what happened, I was concentrating so much on keeping the submission to make Raven tap out I just did not notice her hand on the ropes."

Stephanie rolls her eyes at the lame excuse Bakla just gave.

Stephanie Dawson: "Fine, but what about using the ropes as leverage in a pin attempt? Is that due to adrenaline in your veins too? How about slapping the referee?"

Bakla now just lost it completely.

Boy Bakla: "What the hell is this interview? You are purposely making me look bad you biatch! I bet you are also on Raven's side in this huh? Well this interview is over missy!"

Bakla turns around in a huff and stomps away, it stops a few paces away and turns it's head around and looks at Stephanie Dawson studying her.

Boy Bakla: "Hmm... Now that I look at you, you look familiar... It's like we've met somewhere before..."

Stephanie Dawson seems a little shaken by the statement and replies.

Stephanie Dawson: "Uh... I don't think so Bakla, this is our first meeting..."

Bakla looks on with a doubtful expression on it's face but after a short moment shrugs it off.

Boy Bakla: "Well I hope Stank Lord owns your ass when both of you meet in the ring!"

Bakla sticks it's tongue out before continuing to stomp away from Stephanie as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens with Stank Lord in his locker room as he speaks.

Stank Lord: "Hello, fellow ULOL fans as you all know I have beaten Christopher Bain last week and in doing so, I get to face Stephine Dawson at the next PPV in a match of my choice."

He says as he gets up and begins to walk around his locker room as he continue to speak with a grin coming towards his face.

Stank Lord: "I have chosen the best one I could think of, and that match will be a COW Fart match! It is where you must make a the opponent to smell a cow's fart to win a match, and as I always says it is going to Stink!"

He finishes as he walks out of the locker room and the camera fades away.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Boleto10

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Little10VSLucha Loco 04/10/2011 Taufik10

Jim Jackson: "The next match is a challenge for the ULOL Boleto Dorado! And joining me at ringside for this match is none other than Boy Bakla! Welcome Bakla and thank you for accompanying me tonight here at ringside."

Boy Bakla: "The pleasure is all mine Jimmy. It's a shame Brad isn't here, we had a great time in that Christmas party years ago in the supplies closet."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall and is for the ULOL Boleto Dorado! Introducing first the challenger, Little Wang!"

"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor starts playing on the speakers as flashing multicolored lights starts flashing at the top of the entrance ramp as smoke rises from the floor. A small form suddenly bounces out of the entrance tunnel and through the smoke which is slowly clearing. The crowd looks wide-eyed at the small midget standing on top of the entrance ramp with both arms in the air waving a victory sign with his fingers. The midget runs down the ramp and scampers into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "A small package with a big heart is how I can describe Little Wang."

Boy Bakla: "I'm sorry but I just can't seem to warm up to Little Wang... I mean just look at him... He's so... Small! Those who say that size doesn't matter... Well they ARE wrong!"

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, he is the current ULOL Boleto Dorado holder, Taufik!"

"All that Remains" started playing as Taufik walks out and pryos started to come out as he makes his way to the ring with his trusty Singapore Cane. When he reaches the ring, he raises his Singapore Cane as another set of pryos come out.

Jim Jackson: "Taufik has won that Boleto Dorado and still has to cash it in, to avoid challenges like tonight, he should really cash it in as soon as possible."

Boy Bakla: "Mmm... Such rippling muscles... I'm sure I can have fun with Taufik and his Singapore cane... Lots of fun..."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for tonight is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! Taufik manages to catch Little Wang right off the bat with a boot to the head! Taufik fires off some right and left hands. Tau bodyslams Little Wang. Running knee lift from Taufik. Flying shoulder tackle by Tau sends Wang to the mat."

Boy Bakla: "Oh my... See? Little Wang just can't stand up to the challenge. If he was bigger and taller... Mmm... Doesn't Little Wang's head and that pigtail he has remind you of a sperm?"

Jim Jackson: "Uh, now that you mention it... Wait Wang slips out of a sleeper hold attempt! He kicks Taufik in the shin! Little Wang bounces back from the ropes gaining momentum... He takes Taufik's legs from behind with a shoulder tackle!"

Boy Bakla: "Oh dear, looks like that Little Wang is trying his best to accommodate for his small size."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang scampers up to the top of the ring post! This is where he can do most damage. Little Wang leaps! Wang crushes Tau with a sweet senton splash! Cover by Wang."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Boy Bakla: "Aww... Tsk tsk... Little Wang falls short. It's like he's almost there and didn't get to come."

Jim Jackson: "Um... We have children watching Bakla."

Boy Bakla: "Pshaw! It's not like they can't find out about these stuff specially with the internet these days."

Jim Jackson: "Taufik manages to catch Little Wang in mid-air as he springboards off the top rope... Spinebuster by Taufik! Taufik for the pin..."

Boy Bakla: "Hmmm... It looks like Little Wang still has some fight left in him."

Jim Jackson: "Taufik lifts Little Wang up high... Brutal seated powerbomb on Wang. Taufik for the pin..."

Boy Bakla: "Ooh. That Taufik is so forceful! Mmm... I wonder if I should pay him a visit later... He seems my type. Asian and rippling with muscles..."

Jim Jackson: "I heard he loves to watch Glee."

Boy Bakla: "Ooh! A sister! 'm definitely paying him a visit!"

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang slips out of Taufik's grasp."

Boy Bakla: "Wang is too small Tau can't get a firm grasp on him. I've experienced that too once, and it spoils the mood."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang elbows Taufik in the face! Springboard dropkick by Wang sends Taufik down! Little Wang climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Tau shakes the ropes and Little Wang falls on his... Wang!"

Boy Bakla: "No matter how little a wang is it will hurt if you fall on it..."

Jim Jackson: "Taufik set his opponent up in a rock bottom position, he lifts up his opponent just only for him to be crashing down in a sit down spinebuster executing a Taufik's curse! Taufik for the pin!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Boy Bakla: "Ooh! Tau finally puts Little Wang away!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, winner of the match and still bearer of the ULOL Boleto Dorado, Taufik!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik wins his match and is celebrating inside the ring... BAKLA JUST LEAPT INTO THE RING APRON AND ENTERED THE RING! BAKLA GIVES TAUFIK A BIG WET ONE!!! Taufik pushes Bakla away and bails gagging and spitting out on his way to the back with Bakla giving chase!"

Boy Bakla: "Taufik! Comeback girlfriend! Comeback! Don't play hard to get!"

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Office10

Scott Logan is seen walking down the hallway carrying a bottle of whiskey

Scott Logan: "Damn after that loss I feel so empty, I need to get laid so badly."

He looks up and drops to his knees.

Scott Logan: "Please somebody give me a woman to have sex with. I don't care who just a woman."

At that moment He sees Eunice walking by.

Scott Logan: "Good enough."

Scott gets up and starts walking towards Eunice.

Scott Logan: "Okay, time to use the ol' Irish charm."

Scott enters Eunice's office and sits on her desk.

Scott Logan: "Dia duit, a chailín álainn. Tá tú dathúil."

Eunice P. Winslow: "Mr. Logan, I have no idea what you are saying and please, my desk is not somewhere to park your butt."

Scott Logan: "I'm speaking the Celtic language darlin'. Lighten up love. You could use a drink."

Eunice P. Winslow: "Well, it's been a tiring day... I suppose a little drink won't be bad..."

Scott knocks something off Eunice's desk. While she is picking it up he slips something into her drink.

Scott Logan: "Don't worry about it just sit and have a drink."

The camera fades to black leaving Scott with a evil grin on his face.

Dragon by JAM Project plays as footage from an old Japanese anime runs on the Titan Tron, the lights go dim, and fog covers the stage. Once the music starts to become more lively, the lights return to their normal brightness and Musashi runs enthusiastically to the ring through the fog, followed by a line of fireworks down both sides of the ramp, attempting (but failing miserably) to jump onto the mat through the ropes. Once he's disentangled himself, he takes the mic again. This is starting to become a routine thing for him.

This time, even more of the crowd is cheering for him. He attributes it to his match against Shogun, where he put up an admirable fight before losing, but sometimes it's hard to tell.

Musashi Kuruma: Hello there again, wrestling fans!

His greeting is responded to with more cheering.

Musashi Kuruma: I see my fanbase is growing. It feels good to be appreciated, you know. I'm glad that you all recognize that even Buddhists can wrestle. Now, onto business.

Musashi takes a moment to straighten his singlet, then continues.

Musashi Kuruma: In my last match, I fought some truly skilled adversaries. Brostar, The Masked Man, Little Wang, all powerful fighters in their own right. I was sad to see Brostar leave the way he did afterward. However, now we must focus on the present. My opponent tonight is, and I apologize if I mispronounce it, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!

Musashi manages to miraculously pronounce the whole name correctly, likely through many hours of practice and consultation. The crowd, meanwhile, are going absolutely nuts.

Musashi Kuruma: It would seem, from your reaction, that this man is a great wrestler. If this is true, then I look forward to our match. I am sure it will be a great one, and I hope we can leave the ring tonight without any bad blood between us like...well, that's in the past. Enjoy the show, everyone!

Musashi hands the mic back and moves to his corner, resuming his normal routine by praying.

A smirk is plastered on the face of the humongous mass of lard also known as The Morbidly Obese Man as he chews a mouthful of nachos. He swallows the gunk in his mouth and speaks to his partner "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I told you that Brostar was undependable. We almost took on a liability you know. It's a good thing he packed up and left when he couldn't handle the heat. So what is our plan next? You know we should really go for the tag titles again. We've had enough rest."

The big man takes another mouthful of nachos and chugs it down with a giant Slurpee.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "GoodFella & Schwarz have held on to those tag titles for far too long now. I think it's time we take them back. What do you say partner?"

The Morbidly Obese Man looks at UJJ waiting for a response.

UJJ growls quietly as he replies.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "That son of a bitch can go and die in a fire for all I care! I can't believe that I wasted my time on that piece of shit! Remind me not to let anyone in Morbidly Unstoppable! We can watch our own god damn backs."

UJJ runs his face through his cupped hands.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Yeah your right, those tag titles have been with the Age of Suck for too long! We have to get them back!"

UJJ leans back against the wall.

The Morbidly Obese Man chuckles a bit seeing his partner fuming.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Well cool down Johnson, I'm sure your mood will lighten up after we get those tag titles back. Our biggest concern right now is that The Age of Pain has increased again in number... Though he was forced, Conway is now part of Ferrer's ragtag little group and that makes them more dangerous. We cannot take them lightly anymore."

The big man goes silent mulling things over.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "As of now, I do not trust anyone in the roster to make an alliance with so it will really be just the two of us against five... The odds may nor be on our favor but that won't stop us."

UJJ smirks.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Yeah because we wouldn't be called Morbidly Unstoppable otherwise!"

UJJ slaps the huge arm of his partner as the scene fades to black.

The ULOL's Stephanie Dawson checks herself in the mirror for a second time, making sure that she's as presentable as she could be, before she does her next interview. Even with all the interviews she's done, probably none of the others make her as nervous as the one she is about to step into.

Cameraman: "There's a stain on your lapel. Kidding!"

Stephanie Dawson: "I don't need that now. I haven't been able to get anywhere near the man for months because of all the reporters that keep following him. Now I'm actually booked for an interview. I gotta look my best."

Cameraman: "He's seen reporters a whole lot uglier than you. You're going to do fine."

Stephanie Dawson: "Unless I'm chased down by that freak again."

She goes quiet as she preps one last time. Then, she sees the man scheduled to be her interview. Stephanie tries not to look nervous or excited as she shakes hands with the living legend of the wrestling ring, the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing, known only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Stephanie Dawson: "Sir, thank you for sharing with us a few minutes of your time. You're about to compete against Musashi Kuruma. Can you share with us your thoughts about this upcoming bout?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I have seen Musashi show 100% effort in his matches! Especially when he went against the FAKE DARKNESS of the ULOL! It is only fair that I tell Kuruma right here and now that I have come prepared for his challenge! I have come to match skills with you! I have come to match wits with you! And when it is all over, I look forward to rubbing your belly! So I too can get some good fortune!"

The Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing brings out a small bottle of lotion. He slowly moves his other hand in a circle.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "And as we will wrestle to see who is the better man, I will, as always, offer the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing as a prize for the winner! Whoever it may be! This is a title that needs no contender's matches! No one has to sing and dance to challenge for the title I now carry! When I compete, the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is on the line! And it could be yours, Musashi Kuruma! But if I win, I hope you will still let me rub your belly! For good luck!"

The Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing continues to slowly move his free hand in a circle, like cleaning a window. Stephanie tries to get to her next question.

Stephanie Dawson: "You mention luck. Would this also be about Zombie?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Oh it is about that eater of my people! We should have had police! Military! The men in black should have been going after that walking stiff! But the ones who have lost the most from his appetite have to take matters in their own hands! That zombie wants to change the topic to title belts! Because he wants to persuade you and me that EATING PEOPLE is how you become a title challenger! I cannot let that abomination go walk the earth! And it certainly will not hurt to have some good fortune on my side! May Buddha bless me!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing again moves his hand in a circle.

Stephanie Dawson: "While we're talking about Zombie...would you be able to give us an update on what is going on with Marcus Troy?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "That dried stick of dog dung is getting exactly what he deserves! My lovely, humble people will see to it that the mighty elephant gangrape of justice will be served upon him! And they will make sure he does not enjoy it for even a second! Now if you don't mind, I would like to change the subject for a moment!"

Stephanie Dawson: "Sure."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "You too seem to be in need of good luck! I have seen how the Stank Lord gives you the sexy eyes! I have seen how he makes the sexy booty shake in your general direction! We know that he, on his own, created the biggest embarrassment in the entire history of Australian sports!"

One of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's many countrymen who work as journalists reporting on his exploits appears. He has a sign:

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Shadow10 Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Brosta10

The Family Farted On Together, Stays Together!

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "You are supposed to wrestle him in a match! I suspect that even if you manage to hurt him, he will LIKE IT! I think that if you manage to crush the Stank Lord's walnuts with every bit and fiber of your very existence, he will ENJOY IT! I think that you, for your own safety, should do everything you can to make sure he never gets to abuse you! Like how he would have the Brostar be his human toilet paper! He would have the Brostar rub his face up and down, left and right, around and around his very hairy buttcheeks! And that is just one of many things the many wrestlers in the ULOL saw! I hear he had Shadow do even worse things! And look where they are now!"

Stephanie's attempts to keep her composure just melt into an expression of ill horror at the revelation of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. She is clearly nervous as she tries to continue the interview.

Stephanie Dawson: "You saw all this?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Bob told me! But now I go my way, for I have much to do! Thank you for this interview!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing shakes Stephanie's hand. He leaves the ULOL interviewer in a state of distress over her own predicament.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 04/10/2011   Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 am

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Correa10

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Musash10VSLucha Loco 04/10/2011 Quioae10

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, our guest commentator for this match will be the manager of the Age of Pain, Manolo Ferrer!"

The fans jeer and boo as Manolo Ferrer steps out. He heads down to the announcers' table, where Jim Jackson meets him.

Jim Jackson: "Welcome to the booth, Mr. Ferrer."

Manolo Ferrer: "Good to be here. I was surprised they wanted me to do commentary, but it's a nice change of pace from what I usually do."

Jasmine Lee: "The following contest is for the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing! Introducing first the challenger, here is Musashi Kuruma!"

Dragon by JAM Project plays as footage from an old Japanese anime runs on the Titan Tron, the lights go dim, and fog covers the stage. Once the music starts to become more lively, the lights return to their normal brightness and Musashi runs enthusiastically to the ring through the fog, followed by a line of fireworks down both sides of the ramp, attempting (but failing miserably) to jump onto the mat through the ropes. Once he's disentangled himself, he goes (much more calmly this time) to his corner and offers up a quick prayer to Buddha.

Jim Jackson: "Kuruma gets ready for his match against Q."

Manolo Ferrer: "He's going to need to give more prayers to Buddha. Maybe even give a burnt offering. His opponent is just that dangerous."

Jasmine Lee: "His opponent! Making his way to the ring, he is the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing! Here is Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!"

Nu-metal music begins to play as a highlight reel of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing runs on the ULOLTron. A horde of reporters and photographers gather at the stage entrance, taking pictures and giving a blow by blow of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's every move as he steps out for his match. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing shows off his championship belts to the fans as he slowly makes his way to the ring.

Manolo Ferrer: "He is probably the only wrestler in history to have a title belt named after him."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing has defended his self-proclaimed championship in practically every match he's been in. And he has come out the winner each time."

Manolo Ferrer: "Yes. Say what you will about him, but Mr. Q's practically defended that title belt of his ever since he debuted it. He has been on a tear ever since Mr. Troy suspended him and stripped him of the Ligero Maximo title. And it looks like he's well on his way to getting revenge on Mr. Zombie for what he did to his people."

Jim Jackson: "Speaking of championships, you've managed to get Alex Conway under your management. How's that going so far?"

Manolo Ferrer: "I was wondering when you were going to ask that. It's honestly too early to tell. People are already expecting that Mr. Conway forces himself out of the Age of Pain, but it's too early to say we're not going to be able to get to find a way to make this work. Like I told him earlier, the Age of Pain doesn't have any agenda to humiliate him at every turn. We're not like the Mr. Stank Lord, who had retarded plans to embarrass and degrade Brostar at every opportunity."

Jasmine Lee: "The official in charge is Jack B. Nimble. And now...LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing starts off the match right away with a superkick that barely misses Musashi Kuruma! Q looks like he's looking to end this match early!"

Manolo Ferrer: "I think Mr. Kuruma's a very underrated wrestler. He's been overshadowed by other guys who have made their mark in ULOL earlier than he has, but he is no slouch."

Jim Jackson: "Kuruma ducks behind Q for a behind-the-back takedown! You are now the manager of the Primo Ultimo and the Campeónes Compañero. You look like you're on your way to getting control of all the titles in ULOL."

Manolo Ferrer: "I'm glad you see it that way. But the real challenge is being able to keep those titles in the possession of the Age of Pain. We still need to work on how this arrangement will work out."

Jim Jackson: "Kuruma catches Q with a belly-to-belly suplex off the ropes! He's going for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing with the kickout! Musashi Kuruma taking the fight to the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!"

Manolo Ferrer: "Like I said, Mr. Kuruma is a very underrated competitor. I'm not sure if Mr. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing has underestimated him, but Mr. Kuruma is certainly doing his best to push his offense, and keep his opponent off-balance."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing counters a move, but Kuruma with a counter of his own, forcing Q into the corner! Musashi Kuruma with a vicious two-handed palm strike, leaving bright red marks on Q's chest! Would you be looking to recruit either Musashi or Q to the Age of Pain?"

Manolo Ferrer: "That sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure if either of them would want a manager. Besides, I'd rather not sign up with too many talents. I really prefer to focus on a smaller list."

Jim Jackson: "Going back to you becoming Alexander Conway's manager. You recently had an altercation with his friends, the DWMA."

Manolo Ferrer: "Yes, I did. They're not really worth my time."

Jim Jackson: "They've promised to come after you."

Manolo Ferrer: "Yes, I read that. Other wrestlers who are much more competent and with a much higher profile than the DWMA have made threats like that against me. I'm more amused with Mr. Kamaura's futile efforts to try and hide the fact how much he wants me to get in his pants."

Jim Jackson: "I don't think he really feels that way about you."

Manolo Ferrer: "You weren't there. You didn't see how hard he was for me. I'm flattered, but honestly, he's not my type."

Jim Jackson: "Q with a jumping facebuster to Kuruma! He managed to counter Musashi's offense! Both men are laid out in the ring!"

Manolo Ferrer: "Mr. Kuruma was putting a lot of pressure on Mr. Q. But the Correa Grande Del Oro...the guy with the long title name managed to slip one past Mr. Kuruma. Can you imagine just what kind of pressure Mr. Q is under each day?"

Jim Jackson: "I'm not sure if I understand."

Manolo Ferrer: "He's a national hero. People in his home country look up to him, and probably look to him for guidance, more than their own politicians. Mr. Q's taken it upon himself to try and right the wrongs Mr. Troy's regime has done to his countrymen. That's not really the kind of pressure any other competitor in ULOL has to work with."

Jim Jackson: "Certainly an interesting point. Q sidesteps a Kuruma charge! Catches Kuruma with a Samoan drop! But Q unable to get in position to try and score a pinfall! Kuruma manages to roll a bit out of the way, before Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing can try pinning him."

Manolo Ferrer: "Quick thinking by Mr. Kuruma."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and Kuruma trying to be the first to get to his feet. Musashi Kuruma gets to his feet first, but misses a running attack on Q! Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing takes him down with a big spinning heel kick!"

Manolo Ferrer: "Q is holding up well under Mr. Kuruma's onslaught."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing grabs Musashi, but his attempt is countered! Kuruma charges at Q, but Q sidesteps, and Musashi runs over the referee!"

Manolo Ferrer: "A shame Jack B. Nimble didn't get out of the way in time."

Jim Jackson: "Kuruma manages to retake the offensive! He grabs Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing, but Q counters! Q drills Musashi Kuruma to the mat with a famasser!"

Manolo Ferrer: "And Mr. Q's got company!"

Jim Jackson: "It's Zombie! Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing sees him, and doesn't hesitate to go after him! But Mr. Zombie manages to get the upper hand!"

Manolo Ferrer: "Mr. Q's still winded from his match! I think he's being too rash chasing Mr. Zombie right now!"

Jim Jackson: "Zombie with the Deadbutt! Q is sent hurling to the floor! Zombie throws Q back in the ring!"

Manolo Ferrer: "Mr. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing looks like he's out on his feet. And Mr. Kuruma's recovering!"

Jim Jackson: "Musashi Kuruma winding up...and drills Q with a Hammer Punch! Q falls lifeless to the mat! He's going for the cover! And Jack B. Nimble's regaining consciousness!"

Manolo Ferrer: "Well! This is a surprise!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of the match...and the NEW Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing...Musashi Kuruma!"

Jim Jackson: "Musashi's pulled an upset! He's defeated Q! He's now got a title belt to his name!"

Manolo Ferrer: "Very surprising!"

Jim Jackson: "Zombie's already sneaking his way back to the locker room! Musashi looks like he doesn't know about the interference! He's just staring at the title belt the official is giving him!"

Manolo Ferrer: "The man looks like he's won the lottery. I'm sure he can't believe his stroke of luck."

Jim Jackson: "Musashi Kuruma may not necessarily be so thrilled to learn how he defeated Q, though. But for now, he's soaking in the moment, as he is awarded the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!"

Manolo Ferrer: "So...does the title have to have Q's name on it?"

Jim Jackson: "I...don't think so. I'm not sure if Q ever actually thought that he'd lose his own championship."

Musashi Kuruma continues to celebrate as he is award Q's title belt. Then someone else's music cuts into his celebration.

Manolo Ferrer: "I guess it doesn't really matter, then."

"All that Remains" started playing as Taufik walks out and pryos started to come out as he makes his way to the ring with his trusty Singapore Cane.

Jim Jackson: "...what's going on?"

Manolo Ferrer: "Excuse me."

A headset is taken off, and a moment later, Manolo Ferrer is approaching the referee. A short while later, the official is talking to Jasmine Lee.

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen! I've just been informed that the holder of the Boleto Dorado is cashing in his title shot, right now!"

Jim Jackson: "...what!?"

Jasmine Lee: "Taufik is cashing in the Boletdo Dorado in a title challenge for Musashi Kuruma's Correa Grande Del Oro De Musashi Kuruma!"

Jim Jackson: "He's challenging for Musashi's belt now!? He just won it!"

Jasmine Lee: "The official for this match is Jack B. Nimble!

Jim Jackson: "Taufik just lunges across the ring to attack Musashi Kuruma! Kuruma trying to fight back, but Taufik pummeling him with hard shots to the head and midsection! Taufik scooping Kuruma off his feet! But Kuruma manages to fight his way out! Takes Taufik down! Waitasecond! Manolo Ferrer's on the ring apron, yelling at Kuruma! No! NO! NOOOOO!"

Taufik takes advantage of the distraction to seize his opponent, and immediately drills him with a brutal spinebuster.

Jim Jackson: "Taufik's Curse! He just gave Kuruma Taufik's Curse!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen! The NEW Correa Grande Del Oro De Musashi Kuruma! Taufik!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik just robbed Musashi Kuruma of his title! He's just ripped the championship right out of Musashi Kuruma's hands! Musashi barely had them for five minutes, and now it's stolen away from him! Manolo Ferrer now has the Primo Ultimo, the Campeónes Compañero and the Correa Grande Del Oro De Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing Champions under his management!"

Manolo Ferrer enters the ring, and raises Taufik's hand as the referee puts the Correa Grande Del Oro De Taufik around Taufik's waist. Meanwhile, Musashi Kuruma lays flat on his back, out cold and defeated.

We see Stephanie Dawson backstage standing with Raven Connoly, Stephanie Dawson starts to speak.

Stephanie Dawson: "We just heard the announcement from Eunice P. Winslow that next week there will be a four-way elimination match for the ULOL Campeón No Masculino. Standing next to me is one of the four participants in that match, Raven Connoly, so what are your thoughts Raven?"

Raven Connoly: "Well, at the last PPV I made a promise, and that promise was that I would be in a title match at the next PPV. Now at the time I said I didn't know which belt I would be going for, but it looks like Eunice has made that decision for me, at the PPV I will be in a title match for the ULOL Campeón No Masculino! However, instead of the challenger I'm going to be defending because next week I'm going to with the four-way elimination match a become the new ULOL Campeón No Masculino."

Stephanie Dawson: "Now one of the other participants in this match will be Boy Bakla, you and Bakla have been butting heads since Boy Bakla returned to ULOL. What are your thoughts about Boy Bakla being in this match."

Raven Connoly: "Well, sadly, as Eunice said, as far as the state is concerned that thing is apparently a she, Eunice said it left a bad taste in her mouth, it leaves an even worse one in mine. The only thing Boy Bakla has proven to me since he..., she..., it showed up is that it is a cheater and a coward, preferring cheap shots and sneak attacks to get things done. I don't like anything about Bakla, and the state may recognize Balka as a female, but I'll be dammed if I'll let that mass of silicone and plastic walk away next week the ULOL Campeón No Masculino. That belt was made for the finest female wrestlers in this company, not for some thing that decided to cut its package off because it couldn't cut it as a man. Well I've got news for you Boy Bakla, it takes a lot more to be a woman then just cutting your cock off! The only thing I want to do next week more then become the next ULOL Campeón No Masculino, is make sure that Boy, and let me stress BOY, Bakla doesn't."

Stephanie Dawson: "Well, I know I'm supposed to be impartial, but I have to say that I, and I'm sure every other woman watching ULOL, wish you luck and hope you put Boy Bakla in it's place."

Raven Connoly: "Thanks Stephanie. I won't let you down."

Raven smiles and walks away as the scene fades to black.

ARE YOU FEELING GAY?

DO YOU FEEL LIKE GOLD?

IF NOT THEN WE HAVE THE ICE CREAM FOR YOU!

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Golden10

Available in stores now!

Scene opens backstage to see Lady Bianca de Sade walking down the hallway, keeping herself to herself as always. She is wearing a low cut, white top. with tight blue jeans also with white hi-tops, her new found favorite thanks to her boyfriend. Her head hangs low, facing the floor. She clearly isn't a very happy bunny. She only looks up to see Stephanie Dawson, gesturing her to come beside her. Lady B reluctantly obliges as Stephanie starts the interview.

Stephanie Dawson: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Lady Bianca de Sade! Now Bianca, many of us have witnessed a more well, different side of you in recent weeks. You have become less and less sociable and more and more violent, since the horrific injury tha-"

Lady Bianca de Sade: "That left Connor slash Hawk, fighting for the right to stand, walk and talk. I know, I don't need reminding. Do you have any idea how hard it is for me? When everyone is breathing down my neck, not leaving me alone at all, sponsors from TV shows all over the world calling me in the early hours of the morning trying to get me to sell my story. It seems that every time I decline, they incline further!"

Stephanie Dawson: "Oh I see bu-"

Lady Bianca de Sade: "I mean why does all this BULLSHIT have to happen to me! Everything was going just fine! I have the best boyfriend any girl could have, My training is going superbly well. Then, when Connor gets injured, severely I might add, everything comes crashing down onto my shoulders! I mean... Ugh!"

Lady B cups her face in her hands. Stephanie notices the once, strong-willed VGM break down. She moves to console her. Lady B sniffs and pulls a weak smile a her and sniffs.

Lady Bianca de Sade: "I'm sorry Stephanie... Ok, I'm going to attempt to win the Women's title. I'm going to win it so I can get a sense of pride and achievement. That people can realize that I can look after myself and not rely on Hawk, even through these darkest days. Thank you Stephanie."

Lady B wipes her eyes and walks out of view. Leaving Stephanie looking on as the scene fades.

The scene cuts to backstage where we see Stephanie Dawson smiling as she is about to introduce her next interview.

Stephanie Dawson: "Hello once again! This time I am here with Zombie. Hello Zombie."

Zombie enters and stands next to Stephanie. Zombie nods as he acknowldeges her. He has the the ULOL Primo Ultimo championship in his right hand. Stephanie Dawson seems slightly shocked to see it but carries on with the interview.

Stephanie Dawson: "You have your first match with Shogun tonight. He was the Primo Ultimo champion and is one of the best wrestlers here in ULOL. Are you prepared for your match with him?"

Zombie: "This match is probably just as big as a title match. He's not a champion but he was one and that makes him dangerous. He's on the hunt to regain the title and is unbeaten apart from his loss to Conway at the PPV. When I beat him here tonight ... then people will know that I am here for business and for that championship!"

Stephanie Dawson: "You two are BIG targets in this federation at the moment. If people want to take you both down then tonight is the night to do it."

Stephanie Dawson points to the title in Zombie's hand.

Stephanie Dawson: "And you have the title in your hand there. Alexander Conway will surely pay you a visit."

Zombie: "I don't care about Conway! He's got enough on his plate at the moment with the Age of Pain and Manolo Ferrer whipping his ass into shape! I'll come to him when it's time!"

Zombie looks to the ground and looks back to Stephanie Dawson.

Zombie: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is who I should be on the lookout for tonight! He said he was going to be here and I know that little bastard will live up to his word. He has to now .... his people will expect him to. As you said ... we are two big targets! And two targets who he despises and who also remain in this federation! We WILL see him tonight attempting to dish out some "justice"!"

Stephanie Dawson: "Ok well thank you for talking to me Zombie!"

Zombie nods and goes to leave...

Zombie nearly runs directly into The Demonic God Shogun who had been listening the entire time. Neither man moves as Shogun stares directly into Zombies eyes, as if sizing him up for their match already. After a moment Shogun begins to speak.

Shogun: "I have had a week in a hospital to think about the events that took place after my match with Conway...During this time I have grown incredibly angry. Angry at you Zombie..You see that was probably the best match in ULOL history. You ruined it with that stunt and now you will have to pay for your foolishness!"

Shogun: "You made the biggest mistake of your afterlife when you decided to attack me Zombie! Q should be the very least of your concerns! You see I do not plan on going out there so simply win another match tonight..I plan on beating you back into the ground where you belong!"

Shogun takes a step closer, getting right into Zombies face-

Shogun: "The man you follow is a fool who got himself trapped in his own greed. Look where he is now! On trial in some ass backwards country where he will probably die from the treatment of the countrymen. You are the lone warrior in a futile fight for a forgotten man! You do not stand a chance against the people you have angered Zombie and tonight one of them has you in his grasp."

Shogun: "I would not get to comfortable holding that belt Zombie..because as soon as I am done with you I WILL earn my right to another shot at MY title..I will not rest until I am Primo Ultimo champion again and as long as I am breathing I shall do everything in my power to keep you from ever winning it yourself."

Shogun does not move an inch as if daring Zombie to respond

Zombie smiles and watches Shogun intently.

Zombie: "Only a week to fester Shogun? I must try harder tonight then!"

Zombie keeps his ground as he pauses for a slight moment.

Zombie: "I hope with that anger that's been festering you bring your best Shogun! I expect nothing less from someone like you! For someone who calls himself The Demonic God I sure hope its referring to your wrestling. Because I've seen no other proof elsewhere..."

Zombie continues to smile as he keeps his eyes locked on Shogun.

No emotion can be seen on Shogun`s face.

Shogun: "Perhaps you have not looked far enough Zombie... I have ended careers of wrestlers far stronger than you. Tonight you will see exactly why I am the Demonic God and why you are nothing but a worthless peon destined to return to obscurity with his pathetic master! Keep your confident face on as long as you want...it does not take a god to see that you are stuck in a corner with no way out."

With that Shogun steps past Zombie and takes his leave.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 04/10/2011   Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 am

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 Shogun10VSLucha Loco 04/10/2011 Zombie10

Jim Jackson: "And now we have the main event of the evening. Zombie versus Shogun! And joining me here at ringside is none other than the ULOL Primo Ultimo Champion Alexander Conway. Welcome to the announce table Mr. Conway."

Alexander Conway: "I noticed how much of a trainwreck the commentary has been so far in this show due to the other guest commentators, so I felt that I had to come out here and save this broadcast."

Jim Jackson: "Before we start things off I'm sure the crowd would like to know what your next move is now that you are a part of The Age of Pain."

Alexander Conway: "All I'm going to say to Manolo and The Age of Pain is that when you play with fire, eventually you are going to be burned."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the main event of the evening and is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first coming to the ring, Shogun!"

"A Victim, A Target" by Misery Signals blasts though the arena speakers ans the lights begin to flash on and off. As the lyrics begin Shogun bursts from behind the curtains with fire erupting from the ramp beside him. Shogun begins to make his way to the ring with a look of pure intensity on his face. as he makes it to the ring he runs up and rolls into the ring the expression on his face unchanged.

Jim Jackson: "You just fought Shogun in the PPV in a grueling cage match. I am sure even after two weeks, Shogun is still feeling the effects of that battle. What do you think his chances are against Zombie tonight?"

Alexander Conway: "Well, I think Shogun has a great chance of defeating Zombie. Honestly, Zombie is a stupid, worthless, piece of
excrement that is uncoordinated and slow. The only good thing he brings to the table is that he doesn't know when to just stay down. Shogun will fix that, though."

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for the evening, Zombie."

"Creeping Death" by Metallica plays as Zombie slowly walks out. Zombie strolls down to the ring and steps into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Despite having a target painted on his back Zombie has still managed to continue to cause havoc and mayhem here in ULOL. Did his betrayal at the PPV come as a surprise Conway?"

Alexander Conway: "Please, I knew that he would stab me in the back at some point. I was only surprised by how soon he had decided to do it."

Jim Jackson: "Q just rushed out from the back and attacked Zombie! Q is pounding away at Zombie! Zombie forces Q off him! But Q dodges Zombie's counter! He drops Zombie with a bulldog!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing grabs Zombie, but the undead man manages to counter, shoving Q into the barricade! Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing recovers, but Zombie blocks his attack, and throws him into the crowd.

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's been laid out again! Zombie was a big factor in Q losing his title earlier tonight, and now he's fighting off Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's attempt at payback!"

Officials quickly rush down to get between Q and Zombie, forcing Zombie to head to the ring for his match.

Jim Jackson: "We got ULOL officials tending to Q! This blood feud between him and Zombie is nowhere near over!"

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Shogun and Zombie lock arms... Zombie tastes a high angle back suplex. Zombie shakes it off and gets up. Shogun is ready for him. Vicious back suplex! Zombie got nailed. Shogun for the cover."

Alexander Conway: "Those back suplexes were ruthless, but they weren't Shogun's best. You can tell that the injuries he has sustained are weighing on him."

Jim Jackson: "Zombie manages to elude Shogun's grasp. Big standing clothesline by Zombie! Zombie hits a right hand. Zombie with a spinning neckbreaker on Shogun. Zombie goes for the jugular!"

Alexander Conway: "Zombie was literally an inch away from ending Shogun's career and his life! Shogun was able to catch Zombie's face and shove him off. Shogun quickly gets to his feet and delivers a few punches to Zombies head before kicking Zombie in the gut. Shogun is running to the ropes...."

Jim Jackson: "Zombie scores with a killer spinebuster! Shogun gets back to his feet... Flying shoulder tackle by Zombie sends Shogun to the mat. Zombie tries to lift Shogun up... Shogun backdrops Zombie out of a piledriver attempt. Zombie walks into a jaw breaker. Shogun for the cover."

Alexander Conway: "Did you notice how gingerly Shogun covered Zombie there? It almost looked as if he had a rib injury, I wonder where he could have picked that up? Oh yeah, from me. Hahahaha!"

Jim Jackson: "Shogun lands with some hard shots on Zombie. Irish whip sends Zombie to the ropes, clothesline connects! Delayed brainbuster suplex by the former champ... Shogun held that one for ages. Shogun again for the pin."

Alexander Conway: "Zombie has a high damage threshold, and he's really showing it here tonight. Zombie wants to get off the mat, but Shogun just keeps putting boot after boot into him! Shogun goes to drop an elbow, but finds nothing but canvas!"

Jim Jackson: "Zombie starts to fight back but Shogun stops him with a spinning back elbow! Shogun snap suplexes Zombie who quickly shakes it off. Zombie gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Shogun. Shogun goes in for the kill... Zombie tries to get a bite out of Shogun's calf!"

Alexander Conway: "But Shogun is able to avoid it and counter with a stomp to Zombie's head. Zombie looks out of it. Shogun stands over Zombie and grasps his leg, Shogun then does a spinning toe hold, but before he can grab the other leg, Zombie pushes him off."

Jim Jackson: "Zombie gets back up and hits a knee to Shogun's gut. Leg trip takes down Shogun. Shogun gets up and walks into a Fallaway slam by Zombie. Flying spear out of the corner! Shogun nearly got snapped in two."

Alexander Conway: "Don't count Shogun out just yet, Jim. He's one tough son of a gun. Trust me, I would know."

Jim Jackson: "Zombie with a series of stomps keep Shogun grounded. Shogun tries to fight back but Zombie rakes him in the eyes blinding him. Irish whip by Zombie... Reversed by Shogun! Zombie runs into the referee! The ref is down!"

Alexander Conway: "Bad ring positioning and a slow reaction time caused the referee to get flattened! I do hope this doesn't change the direction of this match in any way...."

Jim Jackson: "Shogun lifts Zombie up into into the air in a half nelson and then into a backdrop position before slamming Zombie down to a sitting position, slamming the back of his neck to the canvas executing a Demonic Sacrifice! Shogun for the pin... The ref is still out! Shogun tries to rouse the ref."

Alexander Conway: "Of course! Why the hell would the ref be awake when Shogun is poised for the win?"

Jim Jackson: "Zombie is back up... He reaches into his guts... HE PULLS OUT THE PRIMO ULTIMO BELT AND NAILS SHOGUN RIGHT ON THE HEAD WITH IT BEFORE STICKING IT BACK INTO HIS GUTS AGAIN! The ref was still down and didn't see Zombie use the belt on Shogun! Zombie grabs Shogun by the ears and powerfully headbutts Shogun executing Deadbutt! Wait! Conway has just left the announce table! Alexander Conway hits Zombie with an enziguri kick, quickly picks Zombie up, and throws him/her with a release German Suplex. Alexander Conway then waits for him/her to get back to his/her feet before hitting Zombie with a super kick executing a Dark Demise! Conway drags Shogun's arm over Zombie and clears the ring just as the referee regains consciousness."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Shogun!"

Jim Jackson: "What a match! Zombie thought he had the upper hand using the belt as a weapon but Conway came in and foiled Zombie's plans. Conway makes his way back up the ramp, his eyes never leaving Zombie..."

Jim Jackson: "What a night this was folks, not only did we get great guest commentators tonight, we also had great wrestling matches. Brad Blood sure missed a lot. Lucian Blackheart retains his title against Scott Logan, Taufik cashes in his Boleto Dorado and steals the newly won title from Musashi Kuruma and what a main event! So if you all are looking for great wrestling action I'm sure we'll have more for you all next week. Good night folks!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 04/10/2011   Lucha Loco 04/10/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 04/10/2011
Page 1 of 1