United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 02/10/2011   Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 am

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Welcome folks, the air is somber tonight after the tragedy that happened last week here on Lucha Loco. Still we shall do our best to bring you a great show and hopefully avoid the repetition of the events that transpired last Thursday. We offer our deepest condolences to the families of the victim in last week's massacre."

Brad Blood: "Condolences schmolences... They deserved it, it was them or us Jim... Them or us."

Jim Jackson: "Pardon my partner's rudeness folks, His insensitivity doesn't speak for us all. Anyway I hope tonight's show shall let us forget even for a while the horror that happened last week. So without further ado... LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Lairof10

Scene opens inside the general managers office, he is smoking a cigar as per usual, a loud knock is heard, Troy doesn't even get a chance to answer as the door flies open. The British Hawk enters and proceeds to the desk.

The British Hawk: "Seriously Marcus, are you stupid? Or are you high on Herpes?! What the hell was with the small ladders?! Also suspending Q?! Are you nuts?! No offense to the other wrestlers in the roster but Q brings the larger sums money in only for you to suspend him?!"

TBH sighs heavily.

Just then Brostar appears in the seen he as a smirk on his face as he begins to speak.

Brostar: "Haha!! Good job Marcus for getting Q out of the way haha!!"

Brostar turns around to TBH.

Brostar: "There is one thing I don't get with you, why would you try to defend Q when you were after his title. You see the company should not be about friends, to me it's about money and championships."

Brostar turns back to Marcus.

Brostar: "Speaking of championships I think that Title Q had would had to be vacated since I don't know how he is going to fight when he can't be anywhere in the arena. Now I think of an idea hows about you give me someone, like TBH to have a match against for the Ligero Maximo championship, so hows about it Troy?"

Waits for an answer.

Marcus Troy stares at the two annoyances in his office.

Marcus Troy: "First of all Hawk, the ladders you are complaining about is a procurement error. I have already fired the people responsible for it. Secondly, you should be grateful, if I didn't get rid of Q, you probably won't even get a chance to be one of the top lightweights here in the roster. Granted you are back to your old self, though I hate to admit it, your skills are still lacking compared to Q."

Marcus turns his attention to Brostar.

Marcus Troy: "Brostar, do you even watch the events of the PPV? I ALREADY STRIPPED Q of the ULOL Ligero Maximo title! What "vacated" are you talking about?! If you are after that Correo garbage title which Q created for himself go ahead, but ULOL does not recognize that title."

The general manager settles down a bit.

Marcus Troy: "Hawk, you still owe me for giving you that title shot. I will collect soon so you better be prepared. As for the Ligero Maximo, well I am going to book something for it, the top lightweights of the federation will be in it so just patiently wait for my announcement. Now if you both are done with your whining, I still have work to do, show yourselves the door."

The general manager dismisses both wrestlers as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Behind12

The scene opens with Brostar entering his locker room with Shadow there, Brostar begins to talk.

Brostar: "Ok I think I got what I need, Troy said there will be announcement for the the top lightweights and you got yourself the best high-flyer you got, me so for this opportunity I will become champion and with that we will head one step closer of beginning our plan. You do still remember what it is don't you?"

Shadow: "I wasn't born yesterday, of cause I know the plan but this isn't about you, you know I have goals of my own rather then this plan I want to become champion too you know."

Brostar sighs.

Brostar: "Oh cause you want to become champion doesn't everyone but don't forget that is part of the plan we need to have at least one title each before the plan starts. Now you have to go to the ring right now."

Shadow: "Why? I don't have a match tonight."

Brostar: "Because I have arranged something for you."

Shadow: "Like what?"

Brostar: "That is for you to find out."

Shadow seems to refuses to go but then heads out of the locker room as the camera fades away.

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Thesqu10

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as smoke rises from the floor. Out from the smoke the figure of Marcus Troy, the general manager of United League of Lunatics emerges. He quickly makes his way down the ring in his signature three piece Armani suit and a cigar between his lips. He grabs a mic with one hand and raises it up to his lips as he takes the cigar out with the other one. The looks he got from the crowd shows how differently everyone viewed him after the events that occurred last week.

Marcus Troy: "Well, it's nice to finally come out to a well behaved crowd. Finally no more rudeness, don't you all agree?"

The crowd remains silent...

Marcus Troy: "Well I am out here for one thing and one thing alone. As you all know we now have a vacancy for the Ligero Maximo Championship. That's right after I stripped Q and suspended him, ULOL's lightweight title is now up for grabs again and in order to get a new champion, next week I shall be holding a gauntlet tournament! Anyone interested in joining shall get a chance to be the newly crowned ULOL Ligero Maximo! So any takers? This offer is only for tonight."

Marcus Troy waits for the wrestlers in the roster to come out.

The arena lights go out. "Ability to Create a War by A Skylit Drive" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with red smoke. Red spotlights scatter around the arena and then shines on and follow Lucian Blackheart as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans.

Lucian Blackheart: "Usually.. I'd be the last person to arrive to the party early, but considering that I was going through an interview when I heard the announcement, I really needed an excuse to leave. Hopefully my coming out here has not discouraged any of the other wrestlers out there. I'm sure I saw Taufik stop in his tracks while I was making my way out here."

Lucian lowers his mic and waits.

"I Am...All of Me" by Crush 40 plays as Brostar comes out with a mic already in his hand as he speaks.

Brostar: "Hahaha! I will also to take part of this gauntlet match, I am the best high-flyer in the world and I will prove that next week and I will become the ULOL Ligero Maximo Champion, as that will be my first part of my plan of taking over ULOL! Hahaha!"

Brostar heads back through the entrance tunnel to backstage.

"Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor starts playing on the speakers as flashing multicolored lights starts flashing at the top of the entrance ramp as smoke rises from the floor. A small form suddenly bounces out of the entrance tunnel and through the smoke which is slowly clearing. The crowd looks wide-eyed at the small midget standing on top of the entrance ramp with both arms in the air waving a victory sign with his fingers. Little Wang grabs a mic and starts to talk.

Little Wang: "Well I can't let this chance pass me by. I have no grandeur plans to take over ULOL, but I only plan to bring dignity back to a title marred with controversy! I'll have a go at the gauntlet. Even if I cannot guarantee a win, I can assure you that I will definitely show the world what the ligero division here in ULOL is capable of."

Little Wang raises his arms in the air as the crowd cheers for him.

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. She quickly makes her way beside Little Wang and takes the mic from her tag partner.

Nao Fook Mi: "Well, I would also want to throw my name in the hat. It seems that this gauntlet will be interesting. I think a woman's touch is needed here in this gauntlet match don't you think?"

The crowd cheers loudly as Nao Fook Mi looks at Little Wang before continuing.

Nao Fook Mi: "I won't take it easy on you Wang even though we are friends. I hope we will get a chance to fight each other in this gauntlet. It's been a long time since I've contested with you seriously."

Little Wang grins widely before replying.

Little Wang: "I knew you'd enter the gauntlet and I also knew that you'd say that. Don't worry, I won't pull any punches either Fook Mi. So next week, let's show everyone what we can bring to the squared circle!"

With that Little Wang and Fook Mi takes a bow and exits to the back.

Marcus looks pleased with the number of entries of the gauntlet. He raises his microphone to speak but is interrupted when 'Rebirthing' by Skillet starts blaring on the PA system. The fans jump out of their seats and cheer loudly as The British Hawk enters from the tunnel. He is sporting a microphone of his own and proceeds down the ramp. Eyes fixed on Marcus Troy. He is still feeling pissed off with his earlier incident with Zombie. He enters the ring and speaks as the music fades out.

The British Hawk: "You know, I wasn't going to enter this gauntlet in respect of Q. But then I realized that after British Slamming Zombie that I have to. I have to win the Ligero Maximo Title. I have to do this, for one, to piss you off and to give this gauntlet some extra spice to it. The Ligero Maximo Title deserves an epic match. An epic match that only we lightweights can give."

The fans roar in cheers to hear that TBH has signed up to the match.

The British Hawk: "So Marcus, sign me up to this match. But be warned. If you think about stripping me of the title once I win it, I will not hesitate to knock you on your back."

TBH lowers the mic and stares at Marcus with pure rage.

"All That Remains" by Fozzy started playing as Taufik enters the arena through the crowd. Once he reached the ring,he take the mic and started to speak

Taufik: "I know this match is for lightweights but I'm telling you this loud and clear Marcus, I'm here for the takeover of ULOL as "The Age Of Pain" has planned and were talking it one belt at a time. So if you are man enough to put me into this match, that's great. Unless of course, you want me to force you to add me to the match. Marcus, You can't stop The Age Of Pain's path as we have already have already possess one of the titles here in ULOL and that is the ULOL Campeónes Compañero."

The fans are giving mixed reaction to what Taufik is talking about as he continues his speech.

Taufik: "One down, Two more to go and I want in that match no matter what Marcus. So better make a right decision or you will just be another victim to The Age Of Pain."

Taufik is waiting for Marcus Troy to reply.

Marcus Troy: "Hawk, you go on and on about Q, it makes me think that you are in love with him. You want in the tournament, sure why not. In fact you'll be number ONE! The first one in."

Marcus chuckles as The British Hawk continues to stare at him. He then focuses his attention to Taufik.

Marcus Troy: "And you Taufik, just because Manolo has sided with me, it doesn't mean you get whatever you demand. So unless you lose weight and drop down to lightweight the answer to your request is NO! You say I cannot stop The Age of Pain? Don't get cocky boy, I can suspend you like I did Q or even FIRE your ass. Now stop being an asshat and leave."

TBH can be heard laughing.

The British Hawk: "Hahaha! There it is again ladies and gentlemen. ULOL's very own GM is shitting himself. And to cover it up, he will attempt to remove even the smallest of threats! In this case the 'Age of Pain'!"

The crowd start to chuckle.

The British Hawk: "But seriously, Being gay is you and Taufik's department Marcus. I go on and on about Q because I respect him for what he has done. He stood up to you even when people thought you were a STRAIGHT man. Q is a role model in a sort of explicit way for people all over the world. To stand up against what is wrong. He is the sort of person who should be GM."

The fans cheer in appreciation to TBH's words

Before anything else could be said Brostar appears on the Tron he seems to have a smile on his face as he begins to talk.

Brostar: "Hey guys, now I was out here earlier to be a part of the match and when I left, I forgot to tell you all, that a old friend of me is coming so later today or next week he will reveal himself and he will join the Young Stars as Me, Shadow and my friend will take over ULOL hahahaha! Enjoy the show."

With that said the picture on the Tron disappears.

Marcus Troy: "A comedian and an idiot. Hawk, you forget who you owe a debt to. You forget that it was ME who gave you a job after you came crawling back, it was ME who gave you a title shot. On my count that's two you owe me and I am going to collect soon. Remember your employment here is subject to my convenience."

Marcus turns his attention to Brostar.

Marcus Troy: "And you, Brostar. Half the time I don't even know what you are talking about. You blab and blab with nothing substantial in what you are saying, you talk about taking over ULOL with your stable. Seriously, you get a few wins and you get cocky? Whoever your friend is, don't forget that I approve who gets hired or not here. Rule ULOL? Now that's a joke that is worth laughing about and not like Hawk's lame attempt at being a comedian."

Marcus checks his watch.

Marcus Troy: "Back at the topic at hand, I guess it is time to close this invitational for the Ligero Maximo gauntlet since nothing of importance is being said. All we have is a Q wannabe and a midcarder who feels like he is a main eventer are just running their mouths off."

With that, Marcus Troy drops the mic and exits the ring. He brushes past The British Hawk and the other wrestlers as he exits to the back.

Ray Kamaura is sitting on a bench in his locker room watching the show on a monitor when the door swings open and slams against the wall. He quickly jumps up to see an irate Alexander Conway standing before him.

Alexander Conway: "You big buffoon! Not only did you fail to win your battle royale, but you cost me my match! I was finally going to show Shogun that I was truely the better man before your stupid ass came out!"

Alexander takes a deep breath, trying to calm down, but failing miserably.

Alexander Conway: "You had absolutely no business coming down to the ring. I didn't want, nor did I need, your help."

Ray Kamaura: "Hey Conway you need to calm yourself. You don't need to be getting yourslef in an uproar over something as little as losing to Shogun. I mean its not my fault you let him reverse the irsh whip. Also i didn't make you TAP OUT. You did that on your own."

Ray sits back down and looks back at the screen.

Ray Kamaura: "The battle Royale was a fluke."

Alexander shudders visibly with rage.

Alexander Conway: "No, but it was your fault that I was knocked out! It was you who brought the steel chair to the ring! It was you who jumped onto the apron with that chair! It was your fault that Shogun was able to place me into the Demonic Reckoning! As for your Battle Royale, it wasn't a fluke. Maybe you should try paying attention to your surroundings, then you won't trip over a drunk who is licking beer off the mat."

Ray Kamaura: "Coming from the man who also lost his battle royale. If you weren't a sissy and tapped out then you would be champ right now. But don't worry Conway, I got a plan to get some gold."

Alexander feigns a look of interest.

Alexander Conway: "Oh really, Ray? Please, tell me all about it! Does it involve you challenging Shogun for a second time, and tapping out two times in the same match? Does it involve you being in another battle royale, where you get eliminated by the local drunk?"

Alexander pauses for a moment before continuing.

Alexander Conway: "Seriously Ray, if either of us is the sissy, it's the essence of pathetic himself, which is you. But don't let me discourage you from making some poor man's shod of an idea, and then failing at it miserably."

Ray stands up and faces Alexander.

Ray Kamaura: "You know what Conway, I'm gonna let that last statement go. But im not gonna try to fight The Pagan God for his title. Leon and I are going for the tag belts."

Alexander Conway: "Please Ray, never attempt to intimidate me again. It doesn't work."

As Alexander finishes his statement, he rubs his chin, as he considers what Ray has just said to him.

Alexander Conway: "You and Leon as a team? Hmmm....it will most definitely be an interesting combination. You taking down "The Age of Suckiness" would not only hasten the fight against Marcus, but it would get revenge for them attacking us at Here's Your H.E.R.P.E.S. I think we may have something we need to discuss."

Alexander moves to the locker room door, and slams it in the lens of the camera, ending the scene abruptly.

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Behind10

The Camera fades from black to show the drunk Irish bastards known as Allister and Scott, The Irish Republican Alcoholics, backstage drinking their lives away

Scott Logan: "So what the hell are you going to do with that thing you won?"

Allister King: "What thing?"

Scott Logan: "You know, the thing from that match you won last week?"

Allister King: "When was I in a match?"

Scott Logan: "You were fighting about 10 people ya stupid asshole."

Allister King: "What?! You mean that was real? I thought I was dreaming the whole thing. Yeah I thought it was weird because my dreams usually consist of hot women with big tits bringing me beer. Well after the beer they usually...."

Scott Logan: "Stop right there before i rip your fecking tongue. That's far too much information."

Allister King: "They just bring me sandwiches. And oh god I love those slices of bread especially when I put the sausage in."

Scott Logan: "What the hell did I say? I don't want to hear about you getting some big tittied slut up the ass."

Scott lights a cigarette.

Scott Logan: "Now what the hell are you going to do with that thing?"

Allister King: "What does it do?"

Allister finishes a bottle of beer and lights a cigarette

Scott Logan: "I thought you knew cause I have no fecking idea."

They both look around sit in silence for about 15 seconds.

Allister King: "Who do we ask?"

Scott Logan: "I don't know. I know not Jesus, he still needs to get back to me about where I left my car keys. I lost those in 1997 and still no word back."

Allister King: "You don't go to Jesus."

Scott Logan: "I'm not going to the cops."

Allister King: "You go to Jimmy. You know that wee prick who hangs out near the park and steals the car. You get him to open the door and then you smash his head in and drive away."

Scott Logan: "But I lost the keys to start it."

Allister King: "Okay he starts it and then you smash his head of the wheel, take his money and drive away."

Scott Logan: "That's a good idea."

They extinguish their cigarettes, and take a drink of beer.

Allister King: "What the hell were we suppose to do?"

Scott Logan: "I don't know."

They go back to drinking as the camera fades to black

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Allist10&Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Scottl10

VS

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Brianm10&Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Daniel10

Jim Jackson: "Well tonight we have the debuting IRA going against the Brook Boyz. Allister King of the IRA was also the winner of the ULOL Boleto Dorado Battle Royale, thus earning him a title shot of his choosing."

Brad Blood: "King is one of my favorite wrestlers in the roster. He's fun and now with a tag partner who is probably as drunk as he is, they'll be twice the fun!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tag match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Brian M Brook and Daniel K Brook, let us welcome the Brook Boyz!"

Brian M Brook and Daniel K Brook make their way to the ring to little fanfare.

Jasmine Lee: "And their opponents tonight, the team of Allister King and Scott Logan, the Irish Republican Alcoholics!"

''The Blood Of Cuchulainn'' begins to blast from the PA system as Allister King and Scott Logan walk out onto the entrance ramp wearing trench coats and sunglasses. They both light a cigarette and continue to walk down to the ring. They stop on the way down to have a quick pint with some of the fans. They both stomp out their cigarettes and enter the ring. As they stand side by side in the middle of the ring with their heads down, they reach in their pockets and take out bottles of whiskey. They open them, hold them up to the crowd and drinks about half the bottle. They remove their coats and sunglasses and stagger over to their corner.

Jim Jackson: "Unbelievable! Those two just got drunker inside the ring. It may be a miracle if they survive this one."

Brad Blood: "I love these guys."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Logan staggers towards Daniel K Brook who throws a punch. DKB misses by just an inch as Logan trips on his own leg! Logan staggers and hits a weird looking spinning back kick unto Daniel K Brook as he falls to the mat."

Brad Blood: "Daniel K Brook jumps up and tries to grab on to Logan. Logan slips free and hugs DKB from behind! WAHAHAHA! LOGAN IS GRINDING AGAINST DANIEL K BROOK'S BUTT!"

Jim Jackson: "Daniel K Brook tries to push Logan away. Hard back suplex on DKB as Logan slips and falls backwards. Daniel K Brook staggers up and walks right into Logan! They butt heads!"

Brad Blood: "Daniel K Brook has had enough and scampers away to his corner tagging in his brother."

Jim Jackson: "Dropkick right off the bat and Logan goes down! Logan counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. I don't think Logan is even aware he did that. Scott Logan strikes BMB with multiple face slaps!"

Brad Blood: "Brian M Brook shoves Logan away while rubbing his sore cheeks... Logan staggers to their corner and tags in Allister. Well the ref called it a tag but it's really just Logan reaching for some whiskey."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King leaps unto the top of the ring post. He trips and falls towards Brian M Brook! He catches Brian M Brook by the head and hits a flying bulldog from the top! King grabs Brian M Brook and lifts him upside down. I see a piledriver coming."

Brad Blood: "WAHAHAHA! King just dropped Brian M Brook on his head botching the piledriver attempt but still doing damage! WAHAHAHA!"

Jim Jackson: "King prances back to their corner and gets a tag. In comes Logan. Logan charges. Brian M Brook dodges! Scott Logan continues charging and slams into Daniel K Brook at the corner! Daniel K Brook falls off the apron and hits the steel steps head first knocking him out!"

Brad Blood: "Brian M Brook charges in and quickly rolls Scott Logan up."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Logan somehow kicks out. Brian M Brook with a lariat takes Logan down. He goes high risk... HE MISSES A SENTON FROM THE TOP TURNBUCKLE AS LOGAN ROLLS AWAY! Logan gets a tag..."

Brad Blood: "King walks up to the referee and pukes on the ref! The ref is now busy cleaning himself."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King staggers to the center of the ring, as the opponent runs towards Allister, he suddenly kicks the opponent in the crotch, Scott grabs the 2 bottles of whiskey and throws one to Allister. They both finish the whiskey then smash the bottles over the opponents head. Before the opponent has a chance to fall to the mat, Scott locks the opponent in a full nelson. Allister lifts up Scott and the opponent in a fireman's carry because as we all know drinking alcohol gives the Irish super strength. Scott repositions himself as to have his knees in the opponents back. Allister slams both Scott and the Opponent into the mat with a widow maker and at the same time added more force to Scott's Irish Charm executing The Blood Of Cuchulainn!"

Brad Blood: "King falls on top of Brian M Brook just as the referee gives up on cleaning himself..."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match, the team of Allister King and Scott Logan, the Irish Republican Alcoholics!"

Jim Jackson: "And the IRA notches a win on their belt."

Brad Blood: "Well it looks like the IRA are celebrating by drinking themselves into a whole new level of inebriation. Them Irish sure knows how to have fun."

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 02/10/2011   Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:29 am

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Office10

Scene opens inside the backstage area, outside the office of Mrs Winslow. Her bodyguard, The Morbidly Obese Man, is whistling to himself as he stands guard. He is obviously pissed off at the fact that he lost his tag titles at the PPV. Then UJJ comes barging past TMOM, shoving him out of the way as he walks righ through the door. UJJ walks right up to the VGM, stopping at the desk.

"Unstoppable"' Jack Johnson: "Why hello Mrs Winslow. As you can see I am very pissed off so I'll keep this short. You handed out a title shot to Alexander Conway and Raven Connoly in the past, so why not use your magic to whip me up one."

Mrs Winslow goes to answer but UJJ stops her.

"Unstoppable"' Jack Johnson: "Before you answer, listen to this. I am the best wrestler on the roster. Name one person who is better than I am. Who on this roster can match my brute strength? Who here has better track record than me? Who here is called Unstoppable? That's right it's me, the only person who can match myself is in fact myself. So with those things in mind, make the match happen."

UJJ takes a deep breath and calms down waiting for an answer.

Eunice P. Winslow looks at the wrestler standing before her. She adjusts her glasses and settles down slowly taking a sip from her teacup.

Eunice P. Winslow: "That's right, I may have been granting title shots left and right to get that title away from Shogun, but that doesn't mean that I will grant it to anyone who comes forward. I know what you are capable of Mr. Johnson and I do think you have a good chance of stripping that title away from Shogun but I will need you to do something first. Quid pro quo Mr. Johnson."

The VGM's expression becomes serious.

Eunice P. Winslow: "As you know, recently I have been assaulted here in my very office by Zombie. It seems that he is Marcus Troy's new favorite toy... I will book you in a match with him next week. A hardcore match. You want the title match with Shogun? Well the terms will be simple. Make sure Zombie is in no condition to wreak havoc after next week. I'm sure my terms are satisfactory to you?"

Mrs. Winslow waits for "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson to reply.

UJJ sighs as he replies.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "So Raven, whos been injured, returns and gets a title shot almost instantly and Alexanders been bitching about leaving since he came here and he gets a title shot. You see I'm afraid that this Zombie dude is going to get a little scratch and then get granted a title shot. You know what. Screw it. I will fight in this match. I will win that match then I'll fight Shogun, and I will become the Primo Ultimo Champion. Its only a matter of time."

UJJ walks out of the door instantly barging past TMOM once more as the scene fades to black.

'Rebirthing by Skillet starts blasting over te arena. The fans go wild in cheers as The British Hawk walks down the ramp and into the ring. He looks a little bit unhappy but he grabs a mic and starts to speak.

The British Hawk: "Ladies and Gentlemen, what I have seen transpire over the last couple of weeks has made me sick. Marcus growing balls and little hairs on those balls has seem to made him on top of the world! But that isn't the case! He may be the GM but those two letters that any man should be proud to have, has been abused!"

The fans roar in cheers.

The British Hawk: "It is true! You guys have been unfairly treated because of your support to your favourite wrestlers! Even Q has been suspended and stripped of the title he deserved because of it!"

Q chants start to spread throughout the arena.

The British Hawk: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the herpes dealer of a GM we have is scared. He is scared that the likes of you guys will overthrow him and his powers over ULOL. I fully respect the actions of our VGM. Eunice, I apologise for our rough patch in the last few months. But as of now. I hereby align myself with her cause. To rid Marcus Troy of this building forever! Ladies and Gentlemen I wil do my absolute best to protect you and your rights! Zombie will not harm any of you again! Mark my words!"

Cheers have erupted into the arena. Every fan in the arena is cheering in support for TBH.

Creeping Death by Metallica blasts through the arena and Zombie appears at the top of the ramp. The crowd boos loudly as he makes his way down to the ring. He has a smirk on his face as he watches the people on the barriers. He turns his attention to The British Hawk who is in the ring. Zombie climbs onto the ring apron and enters the ring through the ropes. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak. The boos get louder and Zombie looks to the crowd smiling.

Zombie: "You people are so ungrateful!"

The boos get louder and Zombie turns to TBH.

Zombie: "And so are you! I did all you people a service. I did all the wrestlers in the back a service. I stopped that riot the other night in its tracks. If I hadn't all you people and everyone backstage could have gotten seriously hurt!"

Zombie steps closer to TBH.

Zombie: "Those people were in support of Q! There were not the main crowd! I destroyed all those who rioted and caused a lot of trouble for a lot of people. Those people cost Alexander Conway his title match back when the smoke grenades were used. Now I've stopped that for good! No more hooligans throwing bricks or Molotovs that would have endangered not only the crowd but the wrestlers in this company too."

Zombie looks to the crowd and back to TBH waiting for a response.

The British Hawk: "Yet that isn't the case. You are just like another Shogun. You, zombie are just another sex toy for Marcus to shove up his ass! You know, a returning superstar such as yourself should be defending this great federation instead of making it worse."

TBH steps towards Zombie, they are face to face.

The British Hawk:"What possessed you to do such a thing to the fans last week huh? What would make someone bite into the people who, quite frankly, pays hard earned money to watch us perform? That hard earned money ends up in our wallets!"

The fans cheer and erupt into TBH chants.

The British Hawk: "Those people you harmed were not all Q's countrymen. You're right, but Q is what we call the face of this company. He has gone around the entire globe promoting us. That is why the fans love him. They love him because he gives a rat's ass about this war torn federation!"

The crowd continue their cheers.

The British Hawk: "I should give you a taste of your own medicine Zombie, I should do the fans you harmed last week a favour and beat you down senseless!"

TBH lowers the mic. His body is full of rage and hatred towards Zombie. He frowns angrily at Zombie.

Zombie's white eyed gaze keeps on TBH. His fists clenched Zombie keeps his cool.

Zombie: "Making it worse? Your saying you'd rather not wrestle and have the crowds constantly riot and intervene in shows? What about the vacant championship now? What if YOU were about to the win the match for the title and the riots burst into the arena and it caused you to lose the match? Who would you blame?"

The cheers for TBH turn into boos for Zombie.

Zombie: "And for my free for all buffet the other night? I bite into people, as like every other living thing, I need food to keep strength! I have an undying hunger for flesh! It is agony every time I come out here! I can smell all of these people's blood and I can ALWAYS smell my food. You only smell yours when you KNOW that your going to eat. I do not. I have to exercise restraint!"

He looks at the crowd and points to them.

Zombie: "I know these people pay for me which is why I do not attack them. I was told to attack and feast on those people. And I know it was for good reason! It just so happened that I could chew and gnaw and gorge myself on them. And now I do not lose sleep as it was for the better of ULOL!"

He walks around TBH and comes full circle to face TBH again.

Zombie: "You knew that too! And so did all the wrestlers who were there backstage that night! Otherwise someone would have stopped me sooner!"

He smirks and goes eye to eye with TBH. So close he almost steps on TBH's feet.

Zombie: "Where were you Hawk? Huh? Why didn't you stop me? Why didn't The Morbidly Obese Man charge through the security and lead the crusade against Marcus Troy and I? Their blood is as much on you and the others' hands as it is mine."

Zombie grins and laughs as he taunts The British Hawk. The crowd boos loudly.

The British Hawk: "Where was I?! I was escorting my girlfriend and others too safety! As was The Morbidly Obese Man! Trust me on this Zombie! I would have come back. I would have come back to do this to you!"

TBH drops the mic and kicks Zombie in the gut and sticks his head under TBH's arm then lifts him horizontally before slamming him on the mat face first executing the debut of a LEGENDARY British Slam!!

The fans cheer loudly as TBH picks up the microphone once more.

The British Hawk: "Ladies and Gentlemen. THAT WAS THE SPECIAL OCCASION!"

TBH throws the mic at the downed Zombie. "Rebirthing" by Skillet resumes playing as TBH taunts to the crowd and leaves the arena as the scene fades.

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

The camera fades in and we see Marcus Troy making his way back to his office after announcing his Ligero Maximo Championship gauntlet match. As he approaches his office door we see Raven Connoly leaning up against the wall next to his office door. Marcus Troy is deep in thought and clearly does not notice Raven standing there.

Raven Connoly: "So is it your goal to destroy every federation you touch?"

Marcus stops and looks up at Raven and smiles.

Marcus Troy: "Ah, Miss. Connoly, our paths haven't crossed much here at ULOL, I was enjoying it."

Raven Connoly: "Oh come on Marcus, your not fooling me, I know I'm still the last thing that crosses your mind before you go to sleep at night."

Marcus's smile quickly turns into a scowl.

Marcus: "Do you need something in particular!?"

Raven Connoly: "I believe I already asked you a question, you just didn't answer it."

Marcus Troy: "Raven, I know more about this business then you'll ever know, I do not destroy federations, its the so called super stars who think they have a right to cross me and demand things they don't deserve. I'm the boss here, the sooner all of you realize that, the smoother things will go."

Raven Connoly: "First of all, you don't have absolute power. Second, you're starting a war Marcus, and I don't think you realize how serious it can get. We've butted heads several time before Troy, you know how I can get when I'm pushed."

Marcus Troy: "Yes Raven, I know what your capable of, but I am not sure you and your friends fully know what I'm capable of. This is my federation, I own the majority, and its just a matter of time until I own it out right. If you want to side with that old bag, then go ahead, but I will warn you now Miss. Connoly, if you choose to go against me, I will bury you so deep you'll never get back on top. I'm giving you fair warning, you may want to think twice before starting this war, because I will win, and I can promise you those who oppose me will regret it more than words can describe. Now if you excuse me, I have work to do."

Marcus goes for the door to his office but Raven steps in front of him. Marcus takes a deep breath, before glaring at Raven.

Raven Connoly: "If you think I'm going to stand by and let you treat the people in that locker room like they are nothing but scum, then you better think again. You started this, doing what you did to Q, manipulating the super stars, pitting them against each other, acting like we are all just your puppets. I'm telling you right now Troy, to your face, you may scare a lot of people here, but you don't scare me, and if you want a war, then you got one."

Raven suddenly slaps Marcus across the face hard, the sound echoes through the hallway.

Raven Connoly: "Consider the first shot fired!"

Raven steps out of Marcus's way and starts to walk away down the hallway. Marcus turns around as she walks away.

Marcus Troy: "YOU JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE RAVEN!!!! YOU HAVE CROSSED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!"

Raven continues to walk down the hallway un-phased by Marcus's threat. Marcus storms into his office as the scene fades.

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

The whole area shook as if an earthquake with the scale of 5.0 was occurring. All attention focused to the entrance tunnel as a humongous massive form also known as The Morbidly Obese Man steps out into the light. The big wrestlers casually makes his way down the entrance ramp and enters the ring as even now, the crowd still looks in awe at the massive size of his. Producing a mic from between the folds of his fat, The Morbidly Obese Man begins to speak.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Well, two weeks ago we saw a cowardly Taufik who lost in the ULOL Boleto Dorado Battle Royale by the way attack me and helped his fellow bitches GoodFella & Schwarz steal the titles away from me and my partner "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson, all this with the aid of their manager Manolo Ferrer."

Loud boos emanate from the arena.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Well tonight, I shall have my retribution! Tonight I shall first reclaim the tag titles then afterward pound and ground Taufik until he is nothing more but fine powder. But this is just the first step in my revenge. Next I shall destroy Manolo Ferrer for not only messing with me but for also joining the side of that jack-ass Marcus Troy!"

The crowd begins to cheer loudly.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "The Age of Pain may have just debuted but I think you would all agree that it is time to put them to rest permanently."

The cheers grow louder as The Morbidly Obese Man drops his mic and exits the ring heading to the back.

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Ladybi10VSLucha Loco 02/10/2011 Ravenc10

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall, introducing first, Lady Bianca de Sade!"

'Rebirthing' by Skillet blasts over the arena as Lady Bianca de Sade comes out from the entrance tunnel. She walks down to the ring with The British Hawk following behind her. She waves to the fans as she enters the ring.

Jasmine Lee: "Her opponent! Making her way to the ring, here is Raven Connoly!"

"Warriors Code" By The Dropkick Murphy's starts to play throughout the arena. Raven runs out onto the stage, she throws her fist in the air and screams as a barrage of fireworks go off behind her.

Jim Jackson: "This is Bianca's second match here at ULOL, and I'm sure she is hoping for a much better outcome then she had at the PPV."

Brad Blood: "You mean when Nao Fook Mi handed her snobby ass to her, she's up against Raven tonight, I have a feeling were going to see the same outcome."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for the match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Lady Bianca de Sade starting this match off with an arm drag. Raven get to her feet just in time for Lady Bianca de Sade to hit a running dropkick into the corner!"

Brad Blood: "Lady B is going for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble "1....2.."

Jim Jackson: "Raven kicks out at two."

Brad Blood: "That was probably Lady B's only chance for the win."

Jim Jackson: "The match isn't over yet Brad. Raven reverses a Lady Bianca de Sade hammerlock. Raven follows with a snapmare."

Brad Blood: "Looks like Lady B should have spent more time training the last two weeks and less time being a rich uppity bitch."

Jim Jackson: "You seem to have a lot of unnecessary hatred for Lady B, she clearly has been training. Raven hits a spinning back kick laying de Sade out. Raven with a pin."

Jack B. Nimble: "1....2.."

Brad Blood: "Wow, she kicked out, I'm impressed."

Jim Jackson: "Raven keeping up the momentum and face jams Lady Bianca de Sade. Raven going for the cover again."

Jack B. Nimble: "1....2...."

Brad Blood: "Shoulder up at the last second. She probably paid off the ref, that was clearly a slow count."

Jim Jackson: "Raven hits a dropkick on Lady Bianca de Sade. Lady Bianca de Sade counters and hits a right hand out of nowhere, followed by a back heel kick from Lady B. de Sade goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "1....2.."

Brad Blood: "It's going to take more then that to put Raven away. I do enjoy these two laying on each other, now if only they would make out."

Jim Jackson: "Yeah, thats not going to happen Brad. Lady Bianca de Sade with an enziguri and another cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "1....2...."

Brad Blood: "Raven kicks out, and gives a great shot up her skirt, I love this job!"

Jim Jackson: "You're sick Blood. Lady B hits a dropkick on Raven Connoly. Raven Connoly gets hip tossed by Lady B. de Sade is really taking it to Raven, she may pick up a win tonight."

Brad Blood: "Lady B walks into a trip, a rookie mistake from old snobby pants."

Jim Jackson: "Lady B takes a chop from Raven. Raven Connoly blasts Lady B with a super kick. Lady Bianca de Sade gets knocked to the ground by Raven. It looks like that slip up by de Sade may have been the opening Raven needed."

Brad Blood: "Look out, I think Lady B is about to get taken out."

Jim Jackson: "Raven Connoly grabs Lady B and throws her into the turnbuckle, Raven Connoly runs towards Lady Bianca de Sade, does a cartwheel jumping into the air and wraps her legs around Lady Bianca de Sades head, Raven Connoly locks her legs around her head and pulls them to the mat locking in a koji clutch executing a 'Taste of Heaven' Lady Bianca de Sade can not resist anymore and taps out!!"

Brad Blood: "That's it, Raven picks up the win, and Lady B walks away the loser once again!"

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 02/10/2011   Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:30 am

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Beyond10

Biohazard signs are prominently posted on the street posts and walls that are around the I. N. Sane Building. Barbed wire barricades ring the deserted streets. The tents, booths and performance stages that hosted legions of protestors have been torn down and cleared away. A heavy silence is in the air, broken only by the monotone of a lone journalist making his report.

Reporter: "Last week, the ULOL became a bloody battleground, as supporters and countrymen of the international wrestling legend named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing broke into the ULOL's venue, as protests towards the ULOL's ill treatment of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's countrymen turned violent."

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Riot110

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Riot_210

Reporter: "What no one had anticipated was the ULOL hiring the man known as Zombie, in a bid to restore control of the situation. Utter carnage happened, as Zombie tore down and massacred the protestors who had entered the I. N. Sane Building."

Still images are shown of Zombie attacking and eating various people. The more gory shots are censored.

Reporter: "There's still no clear details on how many were killed by Zombie, or how many were injured. A lot of protestors are still reported as missing, and it's possible that they may have been......eaten by Zombie. What is known is that the ULOL has basically been thrown off the air in Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's homeland and in several other markets. But the more drastic, immediate effects are seen here in the ULOL's own backyard."

A frail old woman wearing glasses is shown being interviewed.

Old Woman: "That sonofabitch ate all our customers and scared everyone else into leaving town! Pigeons won't even poop on this place now!"

Two younger men are also interviewed.

Man: "There's no business at all! That Marcus Troy has killed this town dead!"

Other Man: "The way everything's gone downhill, I don't see how much longer we can stay here. People were coming in to laugh at Shadow, but everyone's keeping clear of this place now."

Man: "No, they were coming in to laugh at Primo."

Other Man: "Shadow's the ULOL champ."

Man: "No, no. It's Primo who is the champ. But....it doesn't matter now. Everyone's been scared away. They'll probably try and give away tickets to get people to come, but....."

The man gives an uncertain, anxious shrug.

Reporter: "The ULOL has given public statements essentially saying they were forced to bring in Zombie to preserve their business. So far, for this town which the ULOL calls home, it's hard to see any positive outcome that has come out of the massacre that happened last week.

"Despicable Me" plays as Shadow appears on stage he does nothing but walk down the ramp looking annoyed he gets in the ring, grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Shadow: "Ok just come out who Brostar was talking about, come out."

Shadow stands there waiting for anyone to come out but nothing happens as Shadow gets a bit more annoyed as he speaks a bit more.

Shadow: "Come on out! Don't waste my time! I...."

Before Shadow could speak anymore the lights out as bang and crashing can be heard through out the arena the lights turn back on as Shadow is standing in the ring wondering what is going on and not noticing a shadow of a figure it turns out to be.....

Stank Lord, as he blindsides Shadow with a club to the back, Shadow seems to be groggy as Stank Lord puts Shadow under his armpit and keeps him there. Shadow is struggling because the smell of the armpit. Finally Stank Lord drops Shadow, who slowly crawls to the corner. He puts up his hands to say no more, but Stank Lord doesn't listen as he turns around rear first to the face of Shadow. Stank Lord gets closer and closer but before Stank Lord could touch his butt to Shadow's face, Shadow quickly slides under the ropes and runs up the ramp to the stage and stops as Stank Lord begins to speak.

Stank Lord: "Guess who is back it is your Stinkin' Phenom Stank Lord, I'm back to regain the success I had when I was here awhile ago with that I spoke to Brostar earlier and he said I could join his stable on one condition, I beat you Shadow in a match of my choice. So the match will be my old favorite the Fart Challenge. So see you next week and prepare for the fart of your life."

He finishes saying as Shadow stays shocked in horror of what he has next week.

~The camera fades away~

Stephanie Dawson is seen outside a door with a giant gold star on it reading: "Lucian Blackheart" on it.

Stephanie Dawson: "We're standing outside the phenomenal, sensational, Lucian "Ace" Blackheart's locker room. Let's see if we can get an interview in."

Before she can even knock on the door, it opens. Lucian answers the door all wet, without a shirt on, and a towel rapped around his waist.

Lucian Blackheart: "Stephanie Dawson.. This way, love."

Lucian grabs her by the hand and drags her into his locker room.

Stephanie Dawson: "Um.. Okay."

Lucian Blackheart: "Please.. Have a seat."

They take a seat on separate couches. Two shot glasses sit on a coffee table, accompanied by a bottle of vodka.

Lucian Blackheart: "Drink?"

Stephanie Dawson: "No thank you. We're here with Lucian Blackheart. Lucian, you were the first person to accept Mr. Troy's challenge, a gauntlet tournament for the Ligero Maximo title. How do you intend on escaping this one with the win, and the title belt?"

Lucian Blackheart: "Oh.. So that's what the camera is for. I thought you were finally feeling kinky.. Back to your question.. Stephanie, my performance has always been referred to as 'Breath Taking'. That is inside the ring, and outside if you know what I mean. So simply I'm going to walk in that ring and be what I am.. 'Breath taking'. Hopefully my opponents don't choke, and the fans don't suffocate."

Stephanie Dawson nods with approval at Lucian's answer.

Stephanie Dawson: "Moving on, we see Zombie has returned to the ULOL. A former tag team partner and friend of yours. Will we be seeing the return of the Undead Duo?"

Lucian Blackheart: "Well, not long ago I was an immortal being.. I was a vampire, for those of you who do not remember. During my time off from wrestling, I traveled to Africa, in search of a white witch. Thanks to this white which, I am now once again mortal. So as for the 'Undead Duo', I highly doubt a return. I have my own dreams and aspirations that a tag team isn't going to help me with right now."

Stephanie Dawson, once again, nods with satisfaction at hearing the answer by Lucian.

Stephanie Dawson: "Ok, that is understandable. But considering you were once allies, are you considering joining Marcus Troy, like your former ally has?"

Lucian Blackheart: "Let me make this clear for you all. I do support Marcus Troy's cause.. But from a distance. I slave for myself, and myself only. I do not attend to others needs and do their dirty work. Unless we serve a common goal, you are no ally of mine. Besides I have already turned down an offer from The Age of Pain, which means I'd rather not work or ally myself with such a group."

Stephanie Dawson rises to her feet.

Stephanie Dawson: "Thank you for your time Lucian, that will be all for today."

Lucian takes her hand and places his lips upon it.

Lucian Blackheart: "Always a pleasure, Miss Dawson."

Lucian rises to his feet and leads her to the door as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Beyond10

Manolo Ferrer is seen inside his lavishly decorated office. He has a neutral expression on his face as he begins to speak.

Manolo Ferrer: "I mentioned once that trusting in me would lead to success. That has now come to pass, with Mr. Bold and Mr. Schwarz now new champions in ULOL. They have proven they can handle the overrated - and very stoppable - Morbidly Unstoppable. I am very proud of the gutsiness shown by Mr. Bold and Mr. Schwarz, and I have requested the time to tell the whole world of their talents, and of how they will be champions for a good, long time."

Mr. Ferrer visibly beams with pride over his clients' achievement.

Manolo Ferrer: "I have also requested this opportunity to talk about what happened after the Primo Ultimo title defense. Let me be clear on this, I work to make sure my clients receive the best opportunities here in ULOL. People are free to see Marcus Troy's actions as questionable, but he is still the General Manager in charge of ULOL. Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing may have decided to go rogue, but there is a price to be paid for that."

Manolo Ferrer coolly leans back in his seat.

Manolo Ferrer: "These are uncertain times in ULOL, and people need to be prepared to look out for their best interests. And what is best for me is what is best for my clients. This is just the way things are."

Mr. Ferrer signals to someone offscreen, and the feed goes dead.

Zombie slowly walks with his hands out which are constantly moving. The camera pans out and Zombie's head is horizontal on top of his body. His neck contorted and broken from a move performed by The British Hawk. He keeps walking always feeling around with his hands.

Zombie: "Damn that Hawk!!"

He hears a click that comes from his neck and he smiles.

Zombie: "Aha! Finally!"

Zombie grabs his head and pulls it back into place with a large crack. It cracks some more as he continues to correct his head. He then stretches his neck by moving his head from side to side.

Zombie: "Back to normal again. I was beginning to wonder if it would ever be able to go back into place!"

Zombie continues on down the hallway and comes to a stop when the ULOL interviewer, Stephanie Dawson cautiously stops him.

Zombie: "Do I want an interview? Yeah go on then."

Stephanie Dawson is taken aback by this and takes a moment to regain her composure. Zombie watches her as he waits for the interview to begin.

Stephanie Dawson: "Zombie it's sort of nice to finally meet you."

Zombie: "Er ... thanks?"

Stephanie Dawson: "You are probably one of the most talked about wrestlers in ULOL at the moment would you agree with that?"

Zombie: "Yep."

Stephanie Dawson: "You have a match soon with Reverend Thomas Gilden. Ready for it?"

Zombie: "Last time I checked I was. I'd say I'm more than ready for tonight."

Stephanie Dawson: "And next week you have a match with "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson. What's your impression of UJJ?"

Zombie: "I'd say he's pretty tough. Winslow obviously thinks he can get the job done against me. But he's in a world of his own. Didn't he say something earlier about a petty argument between The British Hawk and I."

Zombie chuckles remembering his feast from last week.

Zombie: "I don't see the genocide of about a thousand people, that WAS for the better of this company by the way. I don't see that as being petty. TBH was arguing for what he thought was right and I was doing the same. The man has GOT to get his head into the game otherwise ... he got no chance against me! And it will be ME tasting HIS blood at the end of the match!!"

Stephanie Dawson: "Ok Zombie thank you for your time."

Zombie nods and walks on down the hallway still stretching his neck as the camera fades out.

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Revere10VSLucha Loco 02/10/2011 Zombie10

Jim Jackson: "Next match we have Zombie versus Reverend Thomas Gilden. Many people are banking on Gilden to somehow defeat the unholy Zombie, specially after the events of last week."

Brad Blood: "Well I think that Gilden may have to re-examine his faith after this match. I doubt that he'll be able to stop someone who massacred tons of people by himself."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first Reverend Thomas Gilden!"

Stryper's “To Hell With The Devil” pumps out of the sound system as a Reverend in a long robe walks out onto the entrance ramp. Bowing his head for a moment in prayer, the cloaked man raises his left fist to God and covers his heart with his right hand and a bible. Reverend Thomas Gilden makes his way down the ramp, pausing regularly to shake hands with fans, as well as bless a few people along the way. Finally climbing up into the ring, he pulls a microphone from his robes and signals for silence.

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for tonight, Zombie!"

"Creeping Death" by Metallica plays as Zombie slowly walks out. Zombie strolls down to the ring and steps into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "It is clear from the crowd reaction that they are still pretty apprehensive of being in the same building as Zombie. Well you really can't blame them after the events that happened last week."

Brad Blood: "The crowd can relax, if there's someone Zombie will feed on it will be Gilden."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell and Zombie shambles forward! Gilden charges in and throws a punch. He stops as he sees Zombie about to intercept his fist with an open maw! Zombie fires a back elbow and Gilden staggers backwards."

Brad Blood: "Zombie claws at Gilden, he has Gilden trapped in his tangling grasp! Zombie with a neck lurch tries to bite at Gilden's neck!"

Jim Jackson: "Gilden kicks Zombie away from him! Zombie takes Gilden down with a spear! Zombie hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Gilden kicks free! The match continues! Zombie tries to rend the flesh from Gilden but the Reverend jumps out of the way."

Jim Jackson: "Gilden goes for a dropkick. Zombie gets sent back! Gilden starts raining punches on Zombie. Zombie manages to grab unto Gilden's arm, he tries to take a bite. Gilden counters with a spinning back fist pulling his arm free of Zombie's grasp at the same time. Body slam takes Zombie down!"

Brad Blood: "Zombie with an ankle grab holds on to Gilden's legs and claws his way back up to his feet. Gilden shoves Zombie to the ropes... Zombie charges at Gilden with unimaginable speed in a lurching gait!"

Jim Jackson: "Gilden leaps out of Zombie's grasp. Irish whip by Gilden sends Zombie to the ropes... Back body drop sends Zombie to the air! Reverend Thomas Gilden stands behind his groggy opponent and slips both arms underneath his armpits locking it behind his head pushing his head down until it touches the chin forcing him down to his knees, executing a Come To Jesus!"

Brad Blood: "Gilden has his submission locked in! Zombie is trapped with nowhere to go! Oh man... Don't tell me Gilden will still win this one..."

SNAPT!

Brad Blood: "HOLY CRAP! ZOMBIE JUST DISLOCATED HIS OWN SHOULDER TO SLIP OUT OF GILDEN'S HOLD! Gilden is in shock! Zombie shoves his arm back into his own sockets and grins at Gilden."

Jim Jackson: "Zombie hits a stump piledriver on Reverend Thomas Gilden. He goes for the cover but Gilden quickly gets out of the pinfall before the ref can begin the three count. Reverend Thomas Gilden pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Gilden hits an arm drag on Zombie. Back heel kick from Gilden. Cover!"

Brad Blood: "Zombie kicks out at the last second! Gilden with an Irish whip sends Zombie to the corner. Zombie avoids an avalanche, Reverend Thomas Gilden hits the turnbuckles hard."

Jim Jackson: "Gilden staggers back into Zombie's grasp. Hard slam by Zombie! Irish whip by Zombie sends Gilden to the ropes. Gilden counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Reverend Thomas Gilden with an enziguri drops Zombie to the canvas! Gilden goes for the pin."

Brad Blood: "Still only a two! Zombie fights his way back up. Zombie tries again to take a bite out of Gilden's flesh but Gilden sidesteps."

Jim Jackson: "A stiff chop lights up Gilden... And another! And another! Gilden's chest is turning beet red! Irish whip by Zombie sends Gilden to the ropes. Flying shoulder tackle by Zombie sends Gilden to the mat. He hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "Gilden kicks free! Zombie grabs hold of Gilden's arm and tries to take a bite but Gilden again wrests his arms free. Zombie looks like he's getting hungrier by the minute. You can see it in his eyes."

Jim Jackson: "Zombie tries a hip toss but Reverend Thomas Gilden reverses a hip toss. Gilden hits an arm drag on Zombie. Gilden goes for a pin..."

Brad Blood: "Zombie gets a shoulder up! Gilden grabs Zombie and lifts him up on his shoulders... Zombie somehow wriggles free and slips down behind Gilden!"

Jim Jackson: "Gilden whips around and hits Zombie with a hard right! Reverend Thomas Gilden with a running dropkick into the corner. Zombie hits a right hand out of nowhere. Lifting DDT by Zombie. Reverend Thomas Gilden is in trouble. Zombie grabs Reverend Thomas Gilden by the ears and powerfully headbutts Reverend Thomas Gilden executing Deadbutt! Gilden is busted open as he falls to the canvas!"

Brad Blood: "WOO! We have a bleeder! Zombie for the pin!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Zombie!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Zombie is not done with Gilden yet! He grabs Gilden by the throat. Looks like he's aiming for the jugular as he licks his lips! This is awesome!"

Jim Jackson: "Wait! Someone just scampered out from below the ring! IT'S QUIOAECAOPEDIDWAZHAPZHING! The crowd goes ecstatic! Wait, he has the missing ULOL Ligero Maximo title in his hands. Q leaps unto the apron and then leaps unto the ropes. HE SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE ROPES WITH THE BELT SMASHING THE LIGERO MAXIMO BELT INTO ZOMBIE'S HEAD!"

Brad Blood: "Q is suspended, he shouldn't even be in the building! Someone get security! Wait what's Q doing?! Q is stripping Zombie's pant's off! AGH! Now that's nasty! What the? Q is holding the Ligero Maximo title up high... AND HE SHOVES THE LIGERO MAXIMO TITLE DOWN INTO ZOMBIE'S DARKNESS! EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Q returns the Ligero Maximo title to ULOL but at the same time leaves a message to Marcus Troy... Security has entered to ringside but Q is already gone making his exit through the crowd as they cheer loudly for him."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 02/10/2011   Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:30 am

The former tag team champions also known as Morbidly Unstoppable sit inside their locker room. It is clear that both men are not quite happy with the events that happened recently and are in a middle of an argument.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "So let me get this straight. Instead of going after The Age of Pain in the Ass, you decide you want to go after the ULOL Primo Ultimo title? We still have a rematch clause. We SHOULD get the titles back first you know, remember how they interfered with us during our title defense? We need to strike back at them."

The Morbidly Obese Man stares are his partner.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Tonight we will be taking back what's ours, hopefully I can count on your support just in case The Age of Pain in the Ass comes running in again. We need to regain those tag titles from those frauds. Then go after that piece of crap Taufik. We are the premiere tag team here in ULOL, it would be a shame if we let it all go now. We'll be the laughing stock..."

The big wrestler looks at his partner for a reply.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "The Primo Ultimo Championship needs REAL contenders. Contenders who can actually beat Shogun. It sort of disgusts me that a title is being disrespected by being in the hands of Shogun. I am that person to beat Shogun and restore it's image."

UJJ stares back at his partner.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Don't you remember what I said at the PPV Lard Ass? I said that one of us will become double champs. Don't go blaming me for making it happen. We will regain those tag titles TMOM, don't worry about it. The 'Age of Pain' will be annihilated."

UJJ looks down at the ground then back up to TMOM.

The Morbidly Obese Man looks at his partner with a frown, clearly not hearing the reply he was hoping for.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Right now you worry about the Primo Ultimo when you should be worrying about the tag titles in which we have a match for in a few moments. You better hope that we regain the titles back Johnson... Or else..."

With that, the big wrestler leaves the room slamming the door behind him as the scene fades to black.

A Victim, A Target by Misery Signals blasts though the arena speakers ans the lights begin to flash on and off. As the lyrics begin Shogun bursts from behind the curtains with fire erupting from the ramp beside him, his Primo Ultimo championship around his waist. Shogun begins to make his way to the ring with a broad smile on his face his eyes still show the hatred for the people in the arena and the pure intensity can still be seen in Shoguns body language as he walks down the ramp. As he makes it to the ring he runs up and rolls into the ring taking the title off his waist and hoisting it into the air with one arm before putting it over one shoulder. Shogun picks up a mic from a ring attendant and begins to speak.

Shogun: "Well well well...I thought Eunice's alliance would actually be something of a challenge. I thought I would have to break it down piece by little piece before I could crush it. I thought Alexander Conway had a chance at taking this belt away from me."

A broad smile appears on Shogun's face

Shogun: "However I thought wrong. No Eunice has an alliance of fools to deal with. How on earth could they possibly make bigger fools out of themselves than to lose at every possibility last night. Why I`ll tell you how, Ray Kamaura screwed his own man out of his shot at my belt! Why Conway may have had a small chance at winning if it had not been for that idiot!"

Shogun laughs out loud for a moment throwing his head back for a moment. When he lowers it the normal emotionless expression has returned.

Shogun: "Eunice your powerful fortress has now shown the dent in its armor. Your alliance is unorganized and full of fools out for themselves whereas I have fought this entire battle on my own and kept this belt around my waist. I do however have allies of my own in this little war but they all wish to have this belt as well I am no mans fool. I will not be tricked into thinking that I am not truly alone in this war. Every man woman or zombie in this federation is gunning for my title and I do not care which of them tries to take it for I shall defeat them at every turn!"

Shogun looks down at his belt for a moment as if pondering something

Shogun: "You see I honestly do not care who wins this little war I just happen to be on a certain side while the other attempts to steal my belt. So if I must rip Eunice`s pitiful attempt at an army apart then so be it. Eunice when you sent your minions after me you picked a fight with a man with me mercy. A man who know know fear. A man who relishes in pain and agony. You see Eunice you have made an enemy with the devil himself and I am not talking about our general manager. If you thought Marcus was bad just wait until we meet for the first time my dear and you will know true hatred for I personify it."

Shogun raises a fist up to his chest.

Shogun: "I am not a man but a monster. You have no chance in defeating me and I am not interested in joining your side. So be ready, send your best people to take my title. I shall tell you right now that not one of them will be able to take it."

Shogun: "Just know that if you do not get in I shall not hurt you. No that is not my intention, I shall make every person allied with you suffer greatly. When I do you will look down upon the broken bodies of your comrades and realize that it is all your fault. Each casualty in this war shall be caused due to your failure to give up while you had the chance and it will stay in your heart until the day you die."

Shogun looks directly into the camera as if he were looking at Eunice herself.

Shogun: "Think about it..."

Shogun then drops the mic and exits the ring wearing the same emotionless expression

Scene opens backstage. Stephanie Dawson, the ULOL interviewer. Is standing in front of the camera. She starts to speak but is interrupted when the camera zooms out to reveal "Unstoppable"' Jack Johnson looking down at her. Stephanie sees UJJ and smiles in a sort of greeting fashion. UJJ just nods. Stephanie then drops her current segment to start a new one with UJJ.

Stephanie Dawson: "Well err hey Jack. Um. Let's get started I s'pose. We all saw that you had an interesting conversation with our VGM about getting a title shot. Why did you ask?"

"Unstoppable"' Jack Johnson: "I requested a title shot for two reasons. One, although I may have lost the tag titles, I deserve a shot at the Primo Ultimo. Secondly, I am sick and tired of talentless contenders facing, probably the worst champion in wrestling history and failing. So, I thought I'd 'SAVE' the Primo Ultimo championship by giving it a new home around my waist."

UJJ looks at the camera without any movement.

Stephanie Dawson: "Ok, well Eunice did say that you have to first face and defeat Zombie, who moments ago got British Slammed by The British Hawk, in a Hardcore Match. What do you think of this."

"Unstoppable"' Jack Johnson: "Listen Steph, those two freaks can have their petty argument all they want, I honestly do not care. But if Hawk even thinks about interfering in my match then I will treat him as if he is another opponent. As for what Eunice said, I think that it is stupid. Alexander Conway and Raven Connoly both got title shots. Tell me what Raven has done the last few months Steph. Absolute fuck all. As for Alexander, he has been bitching and whining about leaving since he got here. Why should I have to prove myself? No in fact why should I have to continue to over-prove myself? But no matter, The Undead will become the Dead. Zombie, you say you like to feed on blood. Well you will taste your own come next week."

Stephanie nods as UJJ looks into her eyes.

Stephanie Dawson: "Ok Jack I have no further questions. Ladies and Gentlemen this has been an interview with a very determined and focused 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson."

UJJ walks away as the scene fades to black.

The scene starts in the boiler room where Taufik is walking around in the dark as the cameraman tries to aim the camera where is Taufik is. The cameraman can only hear the sound of Taufik as he starts to speak so he just aims the camera at the general direction of where the voice came from.

Taufik: "Morbidly Obese Man. Or shall I say, Immobility Obese Man. You call me a coward and vowed to put "The Age Of Pain" to rest? You're just dead wrong Immobility Obese Man."

As Taufik keeps talking there is a shadow somewhere in the broiler room. As the shadow come closer and closer, Taufik steps out from the dark as he continues to speak

Taufik: "Obese Man, What makes you think that you can stop "The Age Of Pain"? "The Age Of Pain" will never be stopped no matter what. We are going to takeover the ULOL with one title at a time. Instead of you finding "The Age Of Pain", "The Age Of Pain" will find you soon. You were the first casualty when we took away your title away from you and "Unstoppable" Jerking Johnson. You say that you are coming after me? I'm glad that you are, as I will prove that I'm worthy to be a champion by beating someone like you."

Taufik pushes the cameraman away as he make his way to his locker room as the scene fades to black

The scene opens in the Age of Pain locker room. Arnold “GoodFella” Bold is sitting there alone and listening to his favorite music.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "I wonder where is everybody?"

Then someone opens the door silently and sneaks into the locker room, GoodFella turns around to the left and sees none other than his tag team partner and one half of Campeones Companero Felix Schwarz.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: Finally, someone is here.

GoodFella turned of music and began to talk with his partner.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: So where have you been and where is everybody?

Before Felix can respond, both men find Manolo Ferrer entering the room. He nods approvingly at his Campeónes Compañero.

Manolo Ferrer: "Morbidly Stoppable have promised they're going to take back the titles when they meet you for the rematch. I like our chances, though. I really do. You two will be defending your Campeónes Compañero against a team that likes to multitask. And by that, I mean they like to do as many things as possible, to the point where they cannot hold on to what's important."

Mr. Ferrer gestures to the championship belts in Mr. Bold and Mr. Schwarz' possession.

Manolo Ferrer: "Thanks to you, they have been exposed as being quite stoppable. I want us to keep up the good work."

The scene slowly fades to black as Manolo gives some last minute instructions to GoodFella & Schwarz.

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Campea10

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Arnold10&Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Felixs10

VS

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Themor12&Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 Unstop10

Jim Jackson: "Well now, here's the main event of the evening, will The Morbidly Obese Man and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson be able to wrest their titles back from GoodFella & Schwarz?"

Brad Blood: "I don't know Jim, The Age of Pain has the numbers game on Morbidly Unstoppable. It's four against two... Well you can say four against four since The Morbidly Obese Man is like three person combined."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the main event of the evening! The following contest is a tag match scheduled for one fall and is for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero Championships! Introducing first, they are your current and reigning ULOL Campeónes Compañero, Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz, GoodFella & Schwarz!"

"Fire Flame" by Birdman starts to sound, the light suddenly turns off after a few seconds it starts again and GoodFella & Bold are standing in the middle of the ring and waving to their fans.

Jim Jackson: "Well here comes GoodFella & Schwarz, this is their first title defense against the former tag champs."

Brad Blood: "They are also one of the most experienced team here in ULOL. I can see them retaining the belts tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "And their opponents for the evening, the challengers, The team of The Morbidly Obese Man and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson, Morbidly Unstoppable!"

The earth reverberated and shook as the monstrosity known as The Morbidly Obese Man squeezed himself out of the now visibly cracked entrance tunnel. There is no entrance music and no video playing on the Titan Tron. Just one massive form that looks bigger than an elephant. The crowd stares in stunned silence, not knowing what to make of the super-sized behemoth making his way down the entrance ramp as the floors creak with every step. As The Morbidly Obese Man reaches the ring he climbs up the steel steps the crowd wonders how this "thing" can enter the ring. But lo and behold in a feat of utter incredibility and great fat flexing ability, The Morbidly Obese Man somehow squeezed through the ring ropes and enters the ring which sighs heavily under his weight.

"Papercut" by Linkin Park blasts over the arena as "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, scouting the entire arena.

Jim Jackson: "The former tag champs will be gunning to retrieve the gold they once held. Still it seems that there is a little friction between the two of them."

Brad Blood: "Little friction? With TMOM's mass that's a lot of friction."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for tonight is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like it's Schwarz and TMOM starting off for their respective teams... And there's the bell! Schwarz charges into a wall as his failed spear attempt sends him staggering backwards. Schwarz receives some punishment. Fallaway slam by The Morbidly Obese Man. Death valley driver by The Morbidly Obese Man."

Brad Blood: "Oh man Schwarz gets planted hard on that one! TMOM tries to grab Schwarz but Schwarz quickly scampers away and leaps to his corner tagging in his partner! Arnold "GoodFella" Bold jumps into the ring."

Jim Jackson: "Stiff chop from GoodFella lights up TMOM. TMOM blocks a punch. GoodFella takes a headbutt from The Morbidly Obese Man. Nice counter by TMOM! Tag to "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson. Morbidly Unstoppable whip GoodFella into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Nice double team by the challengers."

Brad Blood: "UJJ cockily walks over to GoodFella, and he goes for a cocky pin."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella manages to shove UJJ off of him! Full Nelson slam by UJJ! Powerbomb on GoodFella. UJJ is really hitting the big moves. UJJ with a tag to The Morbidly Obese Man."

Brad Blood: "TMOM makes his way to the grounded GoodFella. He lifts GoodFella up his shoulders. GoodFella grabs on to the ropes and pulls himself down! TMOM tries to grab GoodFella but he rolls under TMOM's arms and leaps to his corner! He gets a much needed tag!"

Jim Jackson: "Schwarz charges in... Right into a big boot! TMOM starts stomping away at Felix Schwarz. Fallaway slam by The Morbidly Obese Man and Felix Schwarz doesn't know where he is anymore! TMOM, is relentless in his assault, they really want those titles back. Death valley driver by The Morbidly Obese Man. TMOM for the pin!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Thr..."

Brad Blood: "Nice save by Arnold "GoodFella"Bold! GoodFella with a double axe handle saved his partner from a three count. GoodFella is sent back to their corner by the ref. TMOM grabs Schwarz but Schwarz with a reverses the hammer lock!"

Jim Jackson: "TMOM wrenches his arms free and tries to take Schwarz down with an uppercut. Schwarz sidesteps beautifully and leaps to the outstretched arms of his partner. Tag between Felix Schwarz and Arnold "GoodFella" Bold. Stiff chop lights up TMOM. TMOM blocks a punch from Arnold "GoodFella" Bold. GoodFella takes a headbutt from The Morbidly Obese Man and goes down!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like UJJ wants a piece of the action... Tag to "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson. Morbidly Unstoppable whip GoodFella into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Again a double team maneuver floors GoodFella! I think I saw this happen earlier..."

Jim Jackson: "Full nelson slam smashes GoodFella unto the canvas! UJJ quickly follows up with a powerbomb on GoodFella. GoodFella is getting a major beating."

Brad Blood: "That's an understatement Jim, I hate to admit it but GoodFella & Schwarz are getting owned! Tag to The Morbidly Obese Man. The man-blubber enters the ring."

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man fires off some right and left hands. TMOM slams Arnold "GoodFella" Bold down. Cover! Will this be it?"

Brad Blood: "GoodFella's tenacity pulls through as he kicks out just before three! TMOM can't believe it! He thought he had it there."

Jim Jackson: "Arnold "GoodFella" Bold hits a right hand out of nowhere. Arnold "GoodFella" Bold hits some punches and begins to build momentum. GoodFella bounces on the ropes and hits a clothesline. TMOM is still standing. GoodFella again uses the ropes to get some speed. Dropkick! This time the big man staggers back. GoodFella going for a third time using the ropes to get momentum. He sends the big man down with a running bulldog!"

Brad Blood: "This is the first time tonight that they actually floored the giant. Arnold "GoodFella" Bold climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Flying elbow drop..."

Jim Jackson: "Oh! Right on TMOM's throat! Tag between Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz. Irish whip by Felix Schwarz sends TMOM to the ropes. Big clothesline on TMOM but the big man still is on his feet! Schwarz goes low and tackles the back of TMOM's leg! TMOM falls to one knee... Schwarz hits a shining wizard! TMOM goes down!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like things are picking up for GoodFella & Schwarz! Schwarz tries to apply a headlock on TMOM... TMOM powers out of it! TMOM tags out to "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson."

Jim Jackson: "Morbidly Unstoppable whip Schwarz into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Fallaway slam by Unstoppable Jack Johnson. UJJ for the pin!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Schwarz manages to get a shoulder up in time! The match continues!"

Jim Jackson: "Big piledriver on Schwarz. Looks like Morbidly Unstoppable have things under control again. Tag between "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson and The Morbidly Obese Man. TMOM DDTs Felix Schwarz and goes for a pin."

Brad Blood: "Close call! A split-second away from a three. The Morbidly Obese Man with an Irish whip sends Schwarz to the ropes... He misses a clothesline. Tag between Felix Schwarz and Arnold "GoodFella" Bold. "

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella & Schwarz position themselves in front of TMOM... Bodyslam by GoodFella & Schwarz! Now that shook the ring! GoodFella & Schwarz sends The Morbidly Obese Man to the ropes with an Irish whip. They then charge towards The Morbidly Obese Man taking him down with a double clothesline from hell executing a Drive-by Shooting! Schwarz hooks the leg!"

Brad Blood: "UJJ with the save! The ref sends UJJ back to their corner... GoodFella sneaks in! GoodFella & Schwarz stomps away at TMOM! UJJ tries to go back in but the ref stops him unaware of the beatdown TMOM is receiving from the two wrestlers!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ finally relents and GoodFella quickly sneaks back behind the ropes. Schwarz hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "Schwarz can't believe it! TMOM gets a shoulder up! TMOM starts to battle his way back to his feet!"

Jim Jackson: "Schwarz with an Irish whip... REVERSED BY TMOM! And Schwarz hits the turnbuckles hard. TMOM charges in... Big body avalanche! That flattened Schwarz! The Morbidly Obese Man shoves his opponent down unto the mat, he leaps up into the air and sits down on them with such force crushing them to the canvas and pinning them to the mat executing a morbidly horrifying Massive Sit Down!!!"

Brad Blood: "Wait the referee is not counting... MANOLO FERRER IS AT RINGSIDE DISTRACTING THE REFEREE! UJJ sees Manolo and chases him away! Wait! Taufik is in the ring with a Singapore cane! TMOM DODGES THE STRIKE! The Morbidly Obese Man reaches in between his love handles and pulls out a pair of brass knuckles while the referee is not looking. He then busts his opponent open with the brass knuckles and discards them before the referee notices executing a sneakily morbid Love Handle Surprise!!! Taufik goes down!"

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella leaps into the ring. SPEAR BY UJJ FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! UJJ throws GoodFella over the ropes! He turns around to see Felix Schwarz getting back up... "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson Irish whips Felix Schwarz unto the turnbuckles then Irish whips The Morbidly Obese Man directly at Felix Schwarz crushing him into the turnbuckles executing a morbidly Unstoppable Force! Schwarz is down! TMOM for the pin!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match and NEW ULOL Campeónes Compañero Champions, the team of The Morbidly Obese Man and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson, Morbidly Unstoppable!"

Brad Blood: "I can't believe it they actually got their titles back!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like this time the numbers game failed to guarantee a win for GoodFella & Schwarz... Wait... It's not over! Taufik, GoodFell & Schwarz jumps TMOM and UJJ from behind as they are taking their belts from the official."

Brad Blood: "TMOM is hit with the Singapore cane while UJJ gets floored by a steel chair! The Age of Pain sends a beat down on Morbidly Unstoppable before leaving the ring! Looks like The Age of Pain gets the last laugh tonight!"

Jim Jackson: "What a night! What a night! We had great matches tonight. Raven Connoly beat Lady B, the IRA beat the Brook Boyz... But what really is in everyone's mind is the aftermath of last week's massacre. The roster is clearly split on what happened last week but it's safe to say that majority is not comfortable with it. We also saw Q ambush Zombie and um..., defiled the Ligero Maximo title."

Brad Blood: "Good luck to whoever wins the belt next week. Use a lot of disinfectant."

Jim Jackson: "We also saw Morbidly Unstoppable win back their tag titles despite their match being interfered by the other members of The Age of Pain."

Brad Blood: "I think it also means that UJJ can concentrate on beating Zombie and getting the title shot at the Primo Ultimo title next week."

Jim Jackson: "That's true. Unfortunately that's all the time we have for today. Until next week... This is Jim Jackson..."

Brad Blood: "And this is Brad Blood..."

Jim Jackson: "Saying goodnight and tune in again next week for another edition of Lucha Loco!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 02/10/2011   Lucha Loco 02/10/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 02/10/2011
Page 1 of 1