United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 01/27/2011   Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 am

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Good evening and welcome everyone to another edition of Lucha Loco. Things are starting to heat up as we get closer to Here's Your Hellishly Extreme Raging Painful Electrifying Showcase!"

Brad Blood: "Yes! I can't wait for the PPV this Sunday!"

Jim Jackson: "And so does our viewers. We have a great card for everyone this evening. Four great matches that will make us forget the crazy riots that are being caused by Q's countrymen."

Brad Blood: "Someone should really have them deported!"

Jim Jackson: "As you all can see Q's supporters have picketed outside the arena, as of now, they are not doing anything but voice out their protest and I hope that soon this matter can be resolved. So without further ado, LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Thesqu10

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva blares throughout the arena as Alexander Conway appears on the top of the entrance ramp. He looks over the crowd for a moment before walking down towards the ring. He circles around to the commentary booth to pick up a microphone, before sliding into the ring.

Alexander Conway: "Well, this topic has gotten a bit dull, but I will address it anyway. Shogun has never legitimately defeated me in any contest....ever. He got lucky with the snapped top-rope, he made The Morbidly Obese Man tap out after he was hit with a chair by his own tag team partner, and finally, he defeated myself and Raven after we got hit with tear gas."

The crowd begins booing, showing their disdain for the happenings of that week.

Alexander Conway: "Shogun had the audacity to claim that I would of taken advantage of that situation if I could have? That is a complete lie. I am a man of class, I may take advantage of every mistake my opponents make, but I wouldn't take advantage of something like tear gas. How can Shogun expect people to be afraid of him when he has to resort to such pathetic lows in order to defeat people? How can he call himself the best in the world, when he can't even defeat me without there being suspicious circumstances?"

Alexander lets his question hang, while he listens to the responses of the audience.

Alexander Conway: "Exactly, he can't. He is a fool, a foolish fool. He'll probably find a way to screw me over this time too, and then go on to talk about how great he is. Shogun, you aren't great. You are a mediocre pile of shit that doesn't deserve to hold that title, much less compete with Alexander Conway."

Alexander receives a very mixed reaction. Some of the audience cheer, agreeing that Shogun doesn't deserve the belt, while others boo, showing their dissatisfaction with Alexander Conway.

Alexander Conway: "If Shogun thinks he'll make me tap out, he's mistaken. I have never tapped out during one of my matches, and I don't plan on starting now. Shogun, on the other hand, has tapped out. He's tapped out to The Prophecy."

Alexander climbs the turnbuckle to get a better vantage point.

Alexander Conway: "And it is prophesied that he shall do so again."

A Victim, A Target by Misery Signals blasts though the arena speakers ans the lights begin to flash on and off. As the lyrics begin Shogun bursts from behind the curtains with fire erupting from the ramp beside him, his Primo Ultimo championship around his waist. Shogun begins to make his way to the ring with a broad smile on his face his eyes still show the hatred for the people in the arena and the pure intensity can still be seen in Shoguns body language as he walks down the ramp. As he makes it to the ring he runs up and rolls into the ring taking the title off his waist and hoisting it into the air with one arm before putting it over one shoulder. Shogun picks up a mic from a ring attendant and begins to speak.

Shogun: "My goodness Alexander how you have grown! "

Shogun chuckles to himself

Shogun: "Since your fluke against me back in WHW for the IC title you have grown quite the ego. Yes thats right Alex I said fluke...in fact your only real victory over me was a FLUKE you got lucky Conway. If Q had not come out to distract me you would have lost. You are not free from flukes, in fact you are nothing more than a hypocrite."

Shogun nearly spits out the last word

Shogun: "You wish you were in my spot. You want to be me! If you had the chance to be in my position you would JUMP at it! Do not come out here and lie to the people like you are suddenly some big important hero ready to take down the eeevil champion! You know damn well that you could care less about Eunice or her alliance you are only in it for this belt!"

Shogun points the the belt over his shoulder

Shogun: "You and I both know that it were not for this belt you would have absolutely nothing to do with Eunice or her group. In fact I doubt they would have had anything to do with you if not for the fact that you were there when you were. Either way you say I will find a way to screw you at the PPV...well I say differently. If anyone comes out to try and cost you the match they will have hell to pay...in fact they will lose their job. "

Shogun: "You see I am tired of people like you running down my skills. At H.E.R.P.E.S you will tap out. Fair and square with no help from anyone. I do not expect for your side to play fair. In fact I bet you that they will do everything to get this belt off me and I know that I can and will make you tap out just like Kamaura did TWICE in our Ironman match. I will not say anything about how good I am because you will see very soon Alexander. You will never again be able to claim that I have nothing but fluke wins over you after our match because you are going to lose."

Shogun lowers the mic with this and waits for Conway to respond

Alexander flashes a smile at the Primo Ultimo Champion.

Alexander Conway: "I'm a hypocrite? That's rich. I'm an opportunist, but I don't pull the same stunts you do. Unlike you, I never have acted like I wanted to be the good guy, I have never cared what these people thought of me; and trust me, I never will."

Alexander finally hops off the turnbuckle he was standing apon.

Alexander Conway: "You aren't completely wrong though Shogun. I'm not in Eunice's merry little band because I care for their cause, or because I want these pidgeons to like me. I joined her cause for multiple reasons. If she becomes the GM of the ULOL on behalf of my efforts, what does that mean for me? Compensation in the form of money. Plus, I get to defeat you, which is always fun because you make excuses left and right. Q didn't distract you in our match, you distracted yourself. It isn't like he jumped on the ring apron or even called out to you. You were stupid enough to take your eyes off the prize and then made an excuse as to why you lost."

Alexander moves to be face to face with Shogun.

Alexander Conway: "As for the PPV, you are lying. You know as well as I know, that Eunice's people are not willing to stick their necks out for me. They are using me just as I am using them, you need not fear interference from my side. Your side however, need you to remain champion. They will do whatever it takes to keep your little strap around your waist, so your assurances that they will not cost me the match are probably not true. Trust me Shogun, the PPV will not go down the way you think it will, and you can bank on that."

Shogun smirks and chuckles to himself again

Shogun: "I love how confident you are Alex. You honestly think you are going to beat me."

Shogun steps into Conway's face

Shogun: "When we face each other in a fair fight Conway I will break you in half. You will not take this belt off of me. I have no disrespect for your skill I know you are good but you are not as good as me. There was a time when I cared for these people but you know as well as I do that they are fickle and will turn on you at the drop of a pin. So now I have turned on them for good. I am a honest man. In fact I have more class than you do Alexander. I also have more courage than you."

Shogun`s smirk turns into a wide grin

Shogun: "You did not even have the guts to get a proper title shot you had to go and get the old bag to grant you one. That kind of sounds like something a COWARD would do. I have never had to go behind anyone's back to get where I am today Conway. I have been quite honest with everyone that I am in league with Marcus Troy and that I intend to squash this stupid alliance of Eunice`s. I however did not get this belt because I snuck around and used a situation to get an easy title shot."

Shogun: "You see, you had plenty of claim to another shot. You didn't have the guts to call me out though. I would have given you the right to lose fairly my friend because I want to wipe that smug look off your face. I want to make you suffer because it has been to long since Ive had the chance to truly hurt someone. I am going to make an example out of you Alexander. I could care less what your goals are the only thing I care about is you decided to try your luck at taking my belt. That was a mistake you are going to regret."

The crowd boos at Shogun just as they always do choosing to hate him even more than they hate Conway. Perhaps the crowd boos for them both simply choosing not to pick a side. Shogun's smile is now gone replaced by his regular intense, emotionless expression.

Shogun: "I don`t care what quarrel you have with Marcus. He is not my concern at the moment. You may only want money but you received much more than what you asked for. You want the honest truth and you are getting it Conway I am going to hurt you at the PPV. If you refuse to tap I will just make the ref stop the match for your safety and keep my belt anyway. One way or the other you are going to see how good I am and you are not going to enjoy it one little bit."

Shogun lowers the mic not moving a muscle

Alexander Conway: "Big bark from a...well, actually rather bigish dog."

Alexander shakes his head slowly in a disapproving fashion.

Alexander Conway: "As for me having valid claim to the title and not calling you out, well, I didn't really feel the need at that time to take it from you. I figured, I'd let you enjoy the moment for a while, let you finally be in that limelight you wanted for so long. As for Eunice, she could of just as easily given the title opportunity to Raven, which I bet these people in the audience would of enjoyed more than seeing me receive it."

The crowd confirms this with some cheers for Raven.

Alexander Conway: "But she didn't. Doesn't really make me a coward, on account Eunice would probably have handed it out to somebody either way. And what difference, sir, would it have made if I laid waste to opponent after opponent to get back to this position? None. It would of bought you more time I guess, but other than that, it really wouldn't of made a difference. We were bound to face-off against one another again sooner or later."

Alexander pauses for a few moments. Looking at the ground as he ponders over a thought that he has had.

Alexander Conway: "I don't really quite understand where you are getting the thought that you are going to win. I mean, submissions really aren't your area of expertise. Oh yes, you may of made Ray Kamaura tap out twice, but what does that really prove? You worked him over the entire match, and yet the rookie to ULOL, still pinned you twice. Not to mention, he obtained the first fall, so if it in fact was only a one-fall contest, you wouldn't be the champion at all right now. The facts are there, Shogun. Each match you've had in ULOL has been won by the skin of your teeth, by luck, or by some stupid situation that would never of happened had Marcus not been a dumbass. Shogun, I hope for your sake, you do defeat me without any aid. Because if you don't, you are only proving what you've been proving since the beginning. And that is, that you are definitely not the best in the world."

Alexander lowers the microphone. A smug look settled on his face as he awaits Shogun's rebuttal.

The smirk returns to Shogun's face

Shogun: "I told you that I will beat you one hundred percent on my own and I will. You are seriously underestimating my ability...have you not forgotten that in one of ULOLs last matches I defeated The Glide? The BEST technical wrestler in the world in many peoples opinion. I know my way around submissions and wrestling holds in general Alexander I just do not need to use them often."

Shogun: "However I do not wish to speak with you any longer I will leave the rest of my case to the ring when we meat at the PPV. Where I will make you my example to Eunice's little Alliance...prepare yourself."

Shogun drops the mic and leaves the ring as his music plays never losing eye contact with Conway on his way out.

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Lairof10

The scene opens with Shadow coming into Troy's Office.

Shadow: "Hello sir, I notice there is this alliance with Shogun, and wanted to know if I can be apart of it."

Shadow: "I have a match tonight, I will prove I'm worth of a member of the Alliance, so can I join?"

Shadow waits for an answer.

The general manager of ULOL looks at the newbie wrestler standing before him. He casually puffs his cigar before replying.

Marcus Troy: "Joining me is more than winning matches Shadow, what I require is blind loyalty. You must come when I beckon, you must follow my orders without fail and without question. Can you do that Shadow?"

Marcus Troy leans forward and blows cigar smoke into Shadow's general direction.

Marcus Troy: "Once you join me, there WILL be no leaving... The consequences for failing me is also a heavy price to pay."

Shadow: "I will do what you please and I don't plan of leaving anytime soon, and I won't fail you."

Suddenly the door to Marcus Troys office opens and Shogun steps in. He takes one look at Shadow and sighs deeply running a hand over his face.

Shogun: "Please tell me this fool is not trying to join our cause."

Shogun takes one look at Troy and runs his hand over his face again.

Shogun: "Are you seriously considering this buffoon? He is a joke! He has made ME a joke! If this is the best you can get to join our cause then perhaps we should just go against Eunice's alliance alone because this...IDIOT will not be a help! I`d sooner have Brostar on our side!"

Shogun turns and leaves the room slamming the door shouting various oaths at members of the staff and security on his way out.

Marcus Troy chuckles softly under his breath.

Marcus Troy: "It seems Shogun has little faith in you boy. I don't think he thinks you can hack it Shadow. It seems you still have someone to convince if you want to join up. If you manage to get Shogun to agree, then I would have no problems letting you in. You see, Shogun is essential to my success. You on the other hand still have to prove yourself."

The general manager of ULOL leans back and takes another puff from his cigar.

Marcus Troy: "It looks like you have a long and hard road ahead of you my boy, but if you do manage to overcome it, then I would be certain you are worth to have on my team."

The scene slowly fades to black.

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Office10

The scene opens with Brostar entering Mrs. Eunice's office he sees Eunice and TMOM there.

Brostar: "Hello guys, Listen I heard about alliance you two are making."

Brostar thinks of what he is going to say then continues.

Brostar: "I want to join the alliance."

Brostar turns to TMOM.

Brostar: "TMOM, I know you and I had our difference in the past, but I think we can put that aside and join this alliance. So hows about it?"

Waits for an answer.

The behemoth of a wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man looks at Brostar incredulously. His left eyebrow cocks up at Brostar's words.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "How quick are you to forget, you just insulted me last week at Lucha Loco and now you think it's all right to waltz in here? How can I trust you Brostar? How can we know if you wouldn't stick a knife on our backs once it is turned?"

The big man's eyes turn cold.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I still do not trust you yet Brostar, you need to prove yourself if you want to be with us. As Q said earlier, saying you've changed is not enough. You still have to compensate for your actions in the past. Trust once broken cannot be easily restored kiddo. It's up to you to prove yourself to us again, show us why we should even look at your direction."

TMOM stands up and stares directly into Brostar's eyes (in a hetero way of course...).

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I will not tell you what you should do, you should figure it out by yourself... Until then I think you should leave."

Brostar: "Listen I know you still hate me after last week, and maybe from when WHW first started, but I'm willing to put that behind me, as for changing my ways I will prove that later tonight in my match against Shadow, and at the PPV, I'm going to do all of you guys a favor that is win the battle royale and get the title away from Shogun, cause some of the power they have is because of that belt and I will take away that power. I will see you two later."

Brostar leaves the office.

~The Camera Fades Away~

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Brosta10VSLucha Loco 01/27/2011 Shadow10

Jim Jackson: "Well the next match is much anticipated, brother against brother, Brostar versus Shadow. It seems that jealously has ripped these two apart..."

Brad Blood: "Well I'm rooting for Shadow co'z he kicks ass."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall, introducing first, Shadow!"

"Despicable me" plays as Shadow comes out, the fans boo him as he walks down the ramp, he walks around the ring and suddenly grabs Jim Jackson, pulls him out of his seat he throws him in the ring, gets in the ring himself he grabs hold of Jim looking like he was going to him but then "I am...All of Me" plays as Brostar comes out and ring into the ring he though about hitting Shadow but instead hits a clothsline on Jim Jackson, the crowd are in awe of what just happen then they started booing. Brostar and Shadow start stomping on Jim Jackson. Security come out and try to stop them but Shadow and Brostar bring in chairs and knock out the security, Shadow brings Jim Jackson to his feet grabs hold of waist, Brostar gives Jim Jackson a superkick then Shadow hits a German suplex. Jim Jackson lies motionless on the ground as Brostar grabs a mic and begin to speak.

Brostar: "Haha! You didn't think we were going to fight for real did ya. Haha your sadly mistaken, me and Shadow did talk to each other in backstage and though we are brothers we shouldn't be fight each other, we should be fighting along side each other, and just like TMOM and Shogun had we are also be making our on alliance and gain the power we need, and by doing that none of us care who does it but one of us will win the battle royale at the PPV and will cash the golden ticket on the World Champion that same night, as for right now our match against each other is off instead any team in the back can come out and we can have a tag match."

Waits for a team.

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. Little Wang pops up from in between her legs. They stop on top of the entrance ramp with a mic in hand.

Nao Fook Mi: "I really thought you had changed Brostar, it seems that I was wrong and you still needs some beating. Don't worry, Little Wang and I shall accept your challenge and when the match ends, it will be Oriental Spices who will be left standing."

Little Wang: "Yeah that's right! You not only betrayed Fook Mi's trust which is unforgivable, but also these fans. I'm sure they'll cheer us on as we give you a major ass whooping!"

Oriental Spices drops the mics and runs down the ramp and enters the ring.

Brad Blood: "Hey Jim, are you dead?"

Jim Jackson: "~GROAN!"

Brad Blood: "Dang!"

Jim Jackson: "Did you see the number of that truck that hit me?"

Brad Blood: "Why don't you sit back and rest, 'll call this match tonight."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is now a tag match between Brostar & Shadow and Oriental Spices! The referee for the match is Don Q. Hotte! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Brad Blood: "And there's the bell! Little Wang and Brostar will be staring things off! Little Wang strikes Brostar. Second rope flying axe handle, Brostar goes down as Little Wang goes at him right on the face. One day, Wang might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Wang for the pin... WAHAHAHAHAHA! Did you see that? Brostar threw Wang to the other side of the ring before the ref could even count to three!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh my head... I think I have a concussion..."

Brad Blood: "Brostar blocks the attack by Wang and is able to hit the suplex instead! Spin kick by Brostar to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying cross body off the top rope! Oh! That flattened Wang! Tag between Brostar and Shadow."

Jim Jackson: "This is an outrage... I'm calling my lawyer...."

Brad Blood: "Yes, you do that Jim... Shadow pulls a jumping piledriver out of nowhere!! Shadow goes around taunting the little Wang. Wang counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline to the knee! Tag to Nao Fook Mi. Nao Fook Mi connects with a back heel kick on Shadow and gets back up quickly. Flying elbow from Nao Fook Mi connects."

Jim Jackson: "Hello Wolfram and Hart? Yes, this is Jim Jackson... I need to file a lawsuit... Yes... You'll send someone over? Yes... Thank you."

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi quickly hooks the leg..."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Shadow kicks out and tries to fight back... Fook Mi takes him down with an enzuigiri! Fook Mi crushes Shadow with a running senton. Tag to Little Wang. SHINING WIZARD~! on Shadow by Wang! Wang for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Kick out by Shadow! Thank you for covering for me Brad, I think I can continue now. Shadow avoids a Little Wang avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Bodyslam by Shadow. Tag between Shadow and Brostar. Spin kick by Brostar to the face sends Little Wang FLYING across the ring. Brostar goes in for the kill, Wang manages to get a tag and Brostar is quickly taken down with a dropkick to the jaw!"

Brad Blood: "I think that knocked a few teeth loose. Brostar gets back up to his feet. He seems a little unsteady... Uh-oh looks like Fook Mi is getting ready to launch her leg..."

Jim Jackson: "Super kick by Nao Fook Mi. YES! Forgive me for being biased folks, but under these circumstances, I'm sure you all will understand. Fook Mi goes for the pin."

Brad Blood: "Brostar gets a shoulder up! Fook Mi drags Brostar up to his feet... Brostar quickly scampers away! Tag between Shadow and Brostar. Shadow comes in for his brother!"

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi with a spinning wheel kick sends Shadow down! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that made my night a little bit better... Tag between Nao Fook Mi and Little Wang. Brostar quickly jumps in and drags his brother to safety! Blind tag by Brostar! Wang leaps and flounders around at Brostar's face! Brostar loses balance and falls down! Wang crushes Brostar with a sweet running senton."

Brad Blood: "Ooh! Being crushed by Little Wang... So humiliating... Little Wang goes up to the top turnbuckle... Brostar regains his bearings and quickly tags out to Shadow!"

Jim Jackson: "Superkick by Little Wang from the top turnbuckle practically knocks out all of Shadow's teeth! Little Wang again goes high risk... Shadow somehow gets up and knocks Little Wang off the top! Shadow slides out and grabs a chair! Fook Mi charges in to stop Shadow... Brostar takes Fook Mi down with a clothesline to the back!"

Brad Blood: "Wang goes to climb out of the ring...and takes a chair to the head! The referee has no hesitation in calling for the bell! Disqualification."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winners of the match as a result of a disqualification Oriental Spices!"

Jim Jackson: "Brostar & Shadow look like they aren't done...and they attack Oriental Spices! Brostar & Shadow uses the steel chairs on Wang and Fook Mi! Wang and Fook Mi are laid out in the ring. Someone must stop them and teach them a lesson."

Brad Blood: "Here comes security and the brothers quickly hightail it out of ringside! I think I like the new Brostar..."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/27/2011   Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 am

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Vehicu10

The crowd that gathered across the street from I. N. Sane Arena for the Mentally Retarded have stayed over to continue their protest. Various chants are heard, all directed at the ULOL and Marcus Troy. Many carry signs like MARCUS IS A FACIST, BURN TROY and other invectives directed at the general manager.

Suddenly the crowd becomes animated as a gold SUV slowly drives up to them. They start chanting the name of the man who has come to symbolize their struggle.

He is none other than the starry sensation of sports entertainment, Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Hello my fellowship of fanatical fans!"

They cheer for him.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I have traveled across this great land to spread the word about the un-competency of the UN-general manager! The truth must be shared to everyone! From the captains of industry to the most nobody of nobodies! The whole world must remember the atrocities of Marcus Troy! Marcus Troy wants to make his big show memorable by playing it to people who don't care! He thinks that he can make this show a success without any of you supporting it!"

The crowd BOOs viciously.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "And if he does not have your support then he does not have mine! He wants to make it a show about HER-PES! It's not about you, it's about me, it's only about HER-PES!"

Spontaneously the crowd starts to chant.

Crowd: "MARCUS HAS HER-PES!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP CLAP!

Crowd: "MARCUS HAS HER-PES!"

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP CLAP!

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Marcus Troy does not need our help to talk about HER-PES! I'm sure he can have HIS DARKNESS talk about HER-PES! I'm sure he can have as many McSatan's talk about HER-PES! But I don't want to talk about HER-PES! And will not lift a finger to help or promote the ULOL in anyway while the venereal disease is the UN-general manager!"

The crowd deliriously explodes with vigor, chanting furiously a thousand curses on Marcus Troy's head. Effigies of Marcus Troy and Shogun are set on fire as the video ends.

The Morbidly Obese Man is seen sitting outside of the Office of Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow. He is eating a bag of chips. Ray Kamaura walks up and he looks to be in a bit of a rush. The camera turns and shows a look of anger and rage on the face of this disgruntled Gaint.

Ray Kamaura: "Hey big man! You know you really are a mountain of a man. Any way I'm here to see Mrs. Winslow, can you let me in, pal?"

The big man waves the other big man in. But just as Ray Kamaura is about to pass, The Morbidly Obese Man whispers softly just loud enough for him to hear.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "You should know, that if try something funny, I will make your previous injury seem like pin prick."

Ray Kamaura looks back at The Morbidly Obese Man and shakes his head in protest. Ray Kamaura whispers back.

Ray Kamaura: "Don't worry, I'm with you guys."

Ray Kamaura throws a candy bar at The Morbidly Obese Man and continues into the room. He looks around at how stunning the decor of the office truly is. Ray Kamaura walks to the desk and looks down at the Vice-General Manager Mrs. Winslow

Ray Kamaura: "Mrs. Winslow, I'm here to join you in your ongoing fight against the jackass known as Marcus Troy. Now before you make your judgment, please here me out. As you know, Marcus kicked Q's dountrymen out of the arena and they have been pissed off ever sense. Well last week Q's countrymen attacked during my match and they caused both myself and the referee to be distracted. I had UJJ up for the End Game, then they struck, I'm a good man so i was worried about Brad Blood and Jasmine Lee. Then UJJ, instead of fighting me man to man, hit me with a low blow and a JKO."

Ray Kamaura grows more angry at the thought of Marcus Troy

Ray Kamaura: "How am I suppose to get back into the title hunt if I can't win my matchs because of that greedy bastard? Marcus is getting out of hand. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. But please note that Leon Hinomoto is with me on this. The only reason he's not here right now is because he is preparing for his match at the PPV."

Ray Kamaura stops and waits for the words of Mrs. Winslow.

Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow nods at the big wrestler, a smile spreads across her lips as she sets down the tea cup she was holding unto her table.

Eunice P. Winslow: "I am aware of the growing discontent of the roster over Marcus Troy mismanagement of ULOL. We are still biding our time here, I am sure Marcus still has some tricks up his sleeve and if we show our hand too soon, our plans will surely be routed. I welcome you and Mr. Hinomoto to the alliance Mr. Kamaura, your power shall be muchly appreciated in this upcoming battle."

Mrs. Winslow settles back on her chair before continuing.

Eunice P. Winslow: "It is not certain that we will win this battle Mr. Kamaura but this I promise you, I shall stand in defiance to Marcus Troy's abuse of power as long as I have strength in these old bones."

Ray Kamaura turns and walks to the door very slowly. He opens the door and looks back at the Vice-General Manager.

Ray Kamaura: "Mr. Winslow we thank you for allowing us to join the cause. Marcus doesn't have a chance. Oh and by the way, I like your office."

Ray Kamaura bows and walks out the door.

Zombie's boots thud through the hallway while he gazes at the walls as he passes through. Dropping dirt with each footstep he spies a poster on the wall. He takes a closer look and just smiles. A Bloodflame poster with the man himself on it. Zombie carries on down the hallway and turns the corner expecting only a door. Instead a huge man is sitting on a chair in front of the door. Zombie recoils in horror for a moment then his horror turns to pure hunger. He licks his lips at the amount of meat on this persons bones.

Zombie: "Tasty treat!"

He slowly approaches the man, turning into a quiet predator waiting for his moment to strike...

Just then the door to the office of Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow swings open, out steps the vice-general manager. She lifts her head and her eyes grow wide as she recognized the man or beast that is standing before her.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Zombie?! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be locked up somewhere?"

Clearly the VGM is disturbed by the appearance of Zombie within the premises.

Eunice P. Winslow: "You are not welcome here Zombie, I suggest you leave before I call security and have you forcibly removed from the building. You are a festering disease that spreads nothing but chaos wherever you walk and I'll be damned if I let you step foot here in ULOL."

Zombie's face drops to horror once again and then to hatred.

Zombie: "And here I was hoping you had died!"

He steps closer to Mrs.Winslow.

Zombie: "I may be a walking deathtrap. But YOU are the disease! Plaguing me all through my career! UFW! Here! And now here you are stopping me from rejoining completely!"

He sees the sign on her office door. He grins.

Zombie: "VICE-general manager? Where's THE general manager then? I think maybe I should have a word with them rather than you! Where do I go to find the big boss man then?"

Eunice P. Winslow stares straight into the dead eyes of Zombie. Keeping her temper in check, she signals for The Morbidly Obese Man to step up. The big wrestler loomed over Zombie and cracks his knuckles menacingly.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Career? What career are you talking about? You fed on and terrorized the staff. Do you know how much it took to settle with the survivors? You cost UFW money Zombie, a lot of money. I said before you have the option of leaving peacefully, security is already on their way. Go spread your filth elsewhere, this is your final warning."

From the distance footsteps can be heard as security started to come nearer.

Zombie watches The Morbidly Obese Man and then looks to Mrs Winslow.

Zombie: "I will find my way into this company one way or another. You ain't seen the last of me."

He looks back to The Morbidly Obese Man.

Zombie: "See you soon!"

Zombie walks away laughing and makes his way back to the arena car park.

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Dirtyd10VSLucha Loco 01/27/2011 Taufik11

Jim Jackson: "Well the next match looks like an interesting match-up. Taufik will be taking on Dirty Dirk who is still a little green around the edges."

Brad Blood: "Meh, Taufik is just acting all tough to hide his gay persona. He's nothing more than a closet case."

Jim Jackson: "Just like you eh?"

Brad Blood: "Yea.... HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first Dirty Dirk!"

"City of Satan" by Turbonegro starts to play and he comes out shouting curse words at the camera. Probably after doing a line of... something... backstage. He walks down the ramp, talking crap to the audience and slides in the ring. When he does, he stands up on the turnbuckle and, in honor of Stone Cold, flips the audience off.

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for tonight, Taufik!"

"All That Remains" started playing as Taufik walks out and pyrotechnics started to come out as he makes his way to the ring with his trusty Singapore cane and when he reaches the ring, he raises his Singapore cane and another set of pyrotechnics comes out before he faces his victim.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for the match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik acts tough and is now openly taunting Dirty Dirk to hit him. Dirty Dirk charges in and starts to throw a series of punches. Tau is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match."

Brad Blood: "Whoa! Tau is just absorbing those punches like a sponge! Is he yawning?! Did you see that? Tau just yawned in boredom!"

Jim Jackson: "That seems like the case. Dirk is doing minimal or no damage at all to Taufik. Dirk goes to the ropes to get some momentum... Taufik is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline."

Brad Blood: "Whoa! That flipped Dirty Dirk in the air!"

Jim Jackson: "BRUTAL face-first slam from Tau on Dirk. Brutal spinning powerbomb on Dirk! Dirty Dirk is in trouble."

Brad Blood: "Dirty Dirk staggers to his feet but his legs are wobbling like jello..."

Jim Jackson: "Here it comes... Taufik goes infront his opponent and goes for multiple rib breakers and lifts his opponent up and hit his opponent with a cutter executing a brutal Empty Abyss!"

Brad Blood: "I think Dirk is foaming at the mouth! Taufik with a cocky pin..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Taufik!"

Jim Jackson: "Taufik literally squashed Dirty Dirk... Wait what is he doing?"

The Match ended with Taufik being victorious and Taufik stares at Dirty Dirk as he is laying down in pain. Taufik slides out of the ring just to take his “Trusty Friend” which is the Singapore Cane. He wields it for one turn before going back to the ring. He waits for Dirty Dirk to stands up just so to be struck by the Singpore Cane. Taufik keep on striking on Dirty Dirk till his Singapore Cane is busted up. Taufik then stomped on Dirk before going out today and take out a table. He sets up the table but he added some oil before he take a lighter up and set it on fire. He picked up Dirk and hits him with Empty Abyss before he pick Dirk up again and this time he dragged to the turnbuckle. Taufik goes up to the second turnbuckle and set Dirty Dirk in the famous Rock Bottom position as Taufik jumps he turns is to Taufik Curse and crashes Dirty Dirk through the table. Taufik stands up while asking for the microphone and once he get the mic, he started talking.

Taufik: “Did you see that? This is just a taste of what’s in store for when “The Age Of Pain” arrives. Look closely people; look at what happened to this pile of trash. I just destroyed him and he never even stood a chance. That just shows you all how “Dominant” I can be and to my other adversaries for this Sunday in the battle royale, consider yourselves warned as I’m going to toss each and every one of you guys over the top rope, left to right. You guys are just a bunch of pebbles in the path to the takeover of ULOL and “The Age Of Pain” era. This Sunday will be the launching the “The Age Of Pain”. And as the first act, Felix and Arnold is going to bring home the ULOL Campeónes Compañero to “The Age Of Pain” while I will win the ticket which grants me a title match anytime and anywhere I want to. Beware of the “Age Of Pain” because we will come after you."

Taufik's song started playing as he walks his way to the back.

Jim Jackson: "That was just uncalled for!"

Brad Blood: "But you gotta admit, pretty cool..."

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/27/2011   Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 am

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Vehicu10

Zombie walks out into the car park followed by several security men all holding tazers. They walk behind him cautiously trying not to let fear get the best of them.

Zombie: "I'm out of the arena now. You can go back to your posts or whatever it is you do."

One of the men points to the exit of the car park. Zombie raises an eyebrow and takes a step towards them. One of the men whimpers and moves slowly to the back of the group.

Zombie: "Organized are we?"

The man points to the exit again and Zombie takes another step.

Zombie: "I'm not going that far! I'm not leaving this place completely. Just enough so my presence can be felt. I'm finding my way into this company and to do that I need to be close to it as possible. Now you can try and force me to leave or you can leave me here and keep your lives."

The men slowly approach Zombie and circle him. Zombie spins around with his fists clenched ready take on all of the men. They dive in with their tazers. Zombie roars as he starts to fight the men and one by one ripping their strategy quite literally to pieces. The men can be heard screaming all around the large car park and some parts of the backstage area."

Marcus Troy: "ENOUGH!!!"

The voice of the general manager of ULOL echoed throughout the parking lot as everyone present froze in their tracks including the monster known as Zombie who was gnawing on an arm at that point. Marcus Troy waves his hand and security backs off. The general manager of ULOL then walks toward the undead wrestler.

Marcus Troy: "It will be hell paying for the medical bills of my security crew... Zombie right? I've heard of you actually and I can surmise that we have something in common.... Common hatred for one Eunice P. Winslow am I correct?"

Marcus Troy pulls a cigar from his jacket and lights it, he takes a small puff letting the smoke trickle out from his lips before continuing.

Marcus Troy: "What do you say if I tell you that I am interested in hiring you. Anyone who can get on Winslow's nerves surely should be given a second look. So Zombie, what you say if I tell you that I have a contract ready for you in my office?"

Zombie puts one of the men down and approaches Marcus Troy. Zombie examines Troy with his eyes and then his nose.

Zombie: "Well I was going to raise all hell until the old woman caved in. But you found me first."

He looks to the door back to the main arena remembering his encounter with Eunice P. Winslow.

Zombie: "Your damn right, I do hate the crow. She chained me up several times for no reason and was constantly on my back. I'll do what I can to see her in pain writhing on the floor!"

He chuckles at the thought.

Zombie: "I was looking for a way back in and your the man to help me. THE general manager!! I'll be glad to sign your contract!! Lead the way ........ Boss!"

A smile creeps across Marcus Troy's lips...

Marcus Troy: "I'm sure we can will be able to come to a great arrangement. Now let's conclude things in my office."

Marcus Troy opens the door as he and Zombie enters the building again as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Behind10

Backstage, Stephanie Dawson is standing next to Alexander Conway. Surprisingly enough, Alexander is actually dressed to compete, rather than giving this interview in his usual tuxedo.

Stephanie Dawson: "Thank you for joining me, Alexander."

Alexander simply shrugs at Stephanie's opener.

Stephanie Dawson: "Alexander, last week, Shogun had some strong-"

Alexander Conway: "Can we not talk about Shogun? I'll deal with that later."

Stephanie Dawson: "Alright, well then, there is a question I have always wanted to ask you. Alexander, you are Canadian, so why don't you ever speak French."

Alexander Conway: "Wait, what?"

Stephanie Dawson: "Well, a lot of Canadians call themselves French Canadians. And because of the time before 1756, when most of Canada was under French control, they speak French."

Alexander Conway: "So...what are you implying? That Canadians can't speak whatever we please? That we are basically French to you.... Americans?"

Stephanie Dawson: "No, not at all. It was just a question that I have been wondering."

Alexander Conway: "Well Stephanie, I can speak French. But I certainly don't consider myself a "French Canadian". I would gladly speak some French to you, but because you are so misguided, you have lost that priviledge."

Stephanie Dawson: "I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that-"

Alexander Conway: "No, no. What's done is done. Just don't let it happen again. Now can we just please finish this interview?"

Stephanie Dawson: "Fine. This week you are going up against Puu, how do you feel about that?"

Alexander Conway: "Puu? You mean the Pig Farmer? The guy who got beaten by that midget?"

Stephanie Dawson: "Yes, that's the one."

Alexander Conway: "Well, simply answer, I'm overjoyed. This is basically a guaranteed win. I do feel bad for the poor sod though."

Stephanie Dawson: "Why is that?"

Alexander Conway: "Well, the poor chap is going to be used as an example. An example not only to Marcus Troy, to show him just how deep his hole is. Not only to Mrs. Winslow, to show she can count on me to be everything I have said I am. Not only to Shogun, to show him how close he is to losing that belt, but to every person in this freakin' arena. I'm going to use Puu to show everybody that I am as dangerous, as lethal, as meticulous, and simply as good as I have said I am!"

A cold smile appears on Alexander's face as he finishes. He soon turns and walks out of the camera's frame, leaving Stephanie Dawson alone another week.

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Alexan10VSLucha Loco 01/27/2011 Puuthe10

Jim Jackson: "Next up we have Alexander Conway taking on Puu "The Pig Farmer"."

Brad Blood: "Isn't that the guy who lost to Little Wang? This match will end fast..."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first Alexander Conway!"

"Hunt You Down" by Saliva blares throughout the arena as Alexander Conway makes his way to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Conway has took a stand recently against Marcus Troy throwing his support to the VGM Eunice P. Winslow."

Brad Blood: "Bad choice if you ask me Jim. Eunice is old, she looks like she's gonna have a coronary any minute."

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for tonight, Puu "The Pig Farmer"!"

Pigs squeels are heard as Puu "The Pig Farmer" jogs his way to the ring.

Jim Jackson: "If Puu manages to win, he would have redeemed himself after his loss to Little Wang."

Brad Blood: "That and that Alexander Conway lost to the guy who lost to Little Wang, now that would be really pathetic."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell! Puu walks into a high dropkick from Alexander Conway, almost losing several teeth in the process. Alexander Conway hits a rolling kick on Puu."

Brad Blood: "Looks like Puu is still standing, he's rubbing his jaw sorely. Puu throws a few punches but Conway dodges them easily."

Jim Jackson: "Conway goes low attacking Puu's legs with vicious low kicks."

Brad Blood: "Vicious is right, look at that discoloration... Puu's leg is turning purple..."

Jim Jackson: "Hurricane DDT by Conway plants Puu to the mat. Puu staggers back to his feet... Conway takes him down with a bulldog!"

Brad Blood: "Conway is going high risk climbing up to the turnbuckles... Wait Puu recovers and climbs up after Conway!"

Jim Jackson: "Conway with hard shots to Puu's head sends Puu to the canvas! Conway leaps and hits a flying elbow drop!"

Brad Blood: "Conway hooks the leg..."

Jim Jackson: "Puu kicks out of that one and gets back up to his feet! Conway with a knee right into Puu's jaw sends the big man reeling."

Brad Blood: "Puu tries desperately to take a few swipes at Conway but Conway is much faster and dodges it easily. This is so one-sided."

Jim Jackson: "Conway again goes for Puu's legs. Puu drops to his knees... Missile dropkick by Conway and Puu is down! Alexander Conway forces Puu "The Pig Farmer" to the ground, catches "The Pig Farmer"'s left arm in a leg scissor and then locks his hands over "The Pig Farmer"'s face, pulling "The Pig Farmer"'s head backwards executing The Prophecy!"

Brad Blood: "Puu tries desperately to reach the ropes. He's too far away! PUU TAPS!!! PUU TAPS!!!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a submission, Alexander Conway!"

Jim Jackson: "Conway is not letting go! He still has The Prophecy locked in! What is it with the sadism tonight?! Puu's eyes is rolling back up to his head!"

SNAPT!!!

Brad Blood: "That didn't sound good..."

Jim Jackson: "Puu just went limp! Conway may have ended Puu's wrestling career! Oh my god."

Brad Blood: "Another one bites the dust..."

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Behind10

The camera shows Allister King sitting at a table backstage wearing his usual suit and surrounded by empty bottles of beer.

Allister King: "29 bottles of beer left to drink, 29 bottles of beer, you open one up, and guzzle it down."

Allister drinks to bottle of beer until its empty

Allister King: "*Burp* 28 bottles of beer left to drink.".

A strange man walks up behind Allister. The man is wearing a suit with a purple tie and has long hair. The man slaps Allister around the back of the head.

Allister King: "What the hell ya dirty bastard? I'll do your fecking knees in."

Allister stand up and turns around to the man and smiles.

??: "How ya been Allister, You drunk asshole!"

Allister King: "Scott Logan, ya Irish twat, you wanna beer?"

Scott Logan: "Now Allister, you know I don't drink unless its a special occasion."

Allister King: "Are you sober?"

Scott Logan: "Yeah well I guess that's the special occasion, Lets get completely plastered and talk about the time me and you went to that town and shite all over the nuns."

Scott takes one and opens it up

Allister King: "Or the time me and you went into that school and fought the kids."

Scott Logan: "Yeah by the age of 3 you would expect them to be able to fight?"

Allister King: "Remember the teacher who you dropkicked out the window?"

Scott Logan: "Oh aye, he shite him when I jumped out after him."

Allister takes out his cigarettes and lights one up

Allister King: "Ya want one?"

Scott Logan: "Well I gave up fags for new years but its not new years anymore is it?"

Scott take one and lights it up

Scott Logan: "What ya doin' tonight?"

Allister King: "I have a fecking match. Oh wait... No I don't! I still have three days until my match."

Scott Logan: "Ha working that's bad, a shame I joined here too."

Allister King: "You work here now?"

Scott Logan: "Yeah I suppose its not bad, I might show up completely wasted to work."

Allister King: "Me and you are like 2 beers in a 24 pack."

Scott Logan: "Hey way don't me and you become tag partners?"

Allister King: "It's not like what you did with that George Michaels fella?"

Scott Logan: "Nah he was offering me a shite load of money and drink so of course I did that. But I was talking more about like Ted and Dougal from Father Ted."

Allister King: "Ahh good show that one or we could be Father Jack and his twin brother Jim."

Scott Logan: "Did Jack have a twin brother?"

Allister King: "Nah but two drunk Irish bastards should make up one Jack."

Scott Logan: "Why not? speaking of Jack, do you have any on ye?"

Allister King: "Oh aye."

Allister takes a bottle of Jack Daniels from his inside pocket.

Scott Logan: "Oh you know how to please a man."

Allister King: "Shut the feck up, ya queer-mo bastard or your not getting any."

Scott Logan: "No problem."

Allister King: "I said shut up."

Scott Logan: "And I did."

Allister King: "But you still talking."

Scott Logan: "That's cause your talking to me."

Allister and Scott go silent and look at each other.

Scott Logan: "Drink run?"

Allister King: "Yeah let's go!"

Allister gets up and grabs the beer. They both begin to walk away

Scott Logan: "So what ya think we should call our tag team?"

Allister King: "What about the AA?"

Scott Logan: "I like it. its very ironic."

Allister King: "HA I didn't realize..."

Scott Logan: "Ok and where's the drink store?"

Allister King: "I will show ya."

Allister and Scott leave as the camera fades to black.

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Lairof10

Zombie follows Marcus Troy into the GM's office and sits down on a chair.

Zombie: "Ahhh! Finally! A seat!!"

Marcus Troy looks at the decomposing man sitting in front of him as he smoked his Cuban cigar. Smelling of rotted flesh and emanating an aura of corruption, Marcus sees his trump card in his upcoming battle against Eunice P. Winslow.

Marcus Troy: "So Zombie... I'm sure that old bag Winslow will soon learn of my hiring of you and shall take measures to neutralize you. We need to formulate a plan... We need to find a way to get her out of the picture permanently. She has delved and interfered in my business for far too long. I have tolerated her long enough and will not sit idly by as she tries to remove me from power. Power which I deserve after I brought ULOL back from the brink of bankruptcy."

The general manager slams his closed fists unto the heavy oak office table in fury.

Marcus Troy: "You are one of the few people who know Mrs. Winslow... One of the few who have dealt with her before... One of the few who knows what makes her tick and what will make her stop..."

Marcus' eyes lowers and meets the hollow gaze of Zombie's milky dead eyes.

Marcus Troy: "So the terms are simple, pledge allegiance to me and I will make it worth your while... I am sure that I will be able to sate your appetite. What do you say Zombie?"

Zombie smiles at Troy and leans forward.

Zombie: "You know, of all the GMs I've come across I actually like you. There's not many authoritative people that I like but you ... you I like.

Zombie leans back onto the chair he is sitting in.

Zombie: "I don't know what it is about you but it's something. I have a feeling you'll get the job done and done well. I'll join you and help you finish off Winslow for good!"

Zombie stands up out of his chair.

Zombie: "I'm assuming security won't be a problem now for me any longer? As for a plan, no one will touch me yet. I've seen a few new guys around. They'll be cautious before doing anything rash against me. The guys I do know, if any, I'm sure I can handle. You'll have to introduce me to the other people who are also working for you."

Marcus Troy seems pleased with Zombie's reply.

Marcus Troy: "Yes, we will meet with our allies soon... Before then, minimize on feeding on the staff, it's so hard to get decent help these days. Once things have been finalized, I am sure we will crush anyone who opposes us...

Marcus Troy starts chuckling and is soon joined by Zombie as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/27/2011   Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 am

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Behind12

The locker room is shown with only Daniel K Brook inside, tying his boots, not looking at all at the camera.

Daniel K Brook: "First, I get rid of that hippie. Check. Next, I win the tag titles with Brian. Ummm, no, that one didn't work out. Now, it is time to farther my plan. There IS a bigger picture to- Hey!"

Daniel K Brook looks at camera.

Daniel K Brook: "Get out of here!"

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 Daniel10VSLucha Loco 01/27/2011 Meteor10

Jim Jackson: "Welcome to the main event, this match has been brewing for sometime now. Daniel K Brook has been on Meteoro's case ever since the start and it seems Meteoro's recent debacle with the law was also found out to be a frame-up job by Brook!"

Brad Blood: "Well this is kind of a rubber match to settle things finally."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first Daniel K Brook!"

Daniel K Brook comes out to the ring, with no music on, stands in the middle of it, and crosses his arms.

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for tonight, Meteoro!"

"Like a Rolling Stone" by Bob Dylan is hear through the arena as Meteoro walks towards the ring. He is wearing jeans and a plain T-Shirt, plus some sunglasses. He seems pretty relaxed, and takes his time to reach the ring.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Meteoro ducks below a clothesline attempt and springboards from the second rope! Flying elbow from Meteoro connects. BRAINBUSTAH~! by Meteoro!"

Brad Blood: "Meteoro quickly hooks the leg hoping for a quick victory..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "DKB flips out of a Meteoro bodyslam attempt. Meteoro walks into a high dropkick from Daniel K Brook!"

Brad Blood: "That probably loosened most of Meteoro's front teeth! Meteoro clutches his jaw in pain..."

Jim Jackson: "Spin kick by Daniel K Brook to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. DKB quickly rolls Meteoro up..."

Brad Blood: "Kick out at two! Still too early for a victory for Daniel K Brook."

Jim Jackson: "Power drive elbow by Daniel K Brook sends Meteoro reeling! Implant DDT by Daniel K Brook! Now that planted Meteoro to the canvas!"

Brad Blood: "Planted is an understatement Jim, I think I see an impression of Meteoro's head on the canvas on the point of impact!"

Jim Jackson: "Headlock by DKB keeps Meteoro grounded. Meteoro pushes out of a Daniel K Brook hold. Meteoro stuns DKB with a kick to the gut... Gutwrench powebomb!"

Brad Blood: "Wow! Such power from the small frame of Meteoro! Meteoro for the three count!"

Jim Jackson: "Daniel K Brook may have gotten out of that one but it's clear he's still feeling the sting on his spine there... Meteoro brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly murder DKB in the ring! Pinfall attempt!"

Brad Blood: "Daniel K Brook kicks out! I can't believe he kicked out of that one! Meteoro can't believe he kicked out of that one!"

Jim Jackson: "Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Meteoro. Daniel K Brook manages to quickly get back up to his feet... Big forearm by Meteoro!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man right on the mouth! Will Daniel K Brook have any teeth left by the end of the match?"

Jim Jackson: "Hammerlock by Meteoro... Reversed by Daniel K Brook! Daniel K Brook hits a rolling kick on Meteoro. Power drive elbow by Daniel K Brook nails Meteoro! DKB hooks the leg..."

Brad Blood: "Meteoro denies Daniel K Brook the victory! Meteoro fights his way back to his feet..."

Jim Jackson: "DKB gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Meteoro! Meteoro goes for a splash but DKB puts the knees up at the last second!"

Brad Blood: "Meteoro is down clutching his midsection in pain! DKB quickly gets back up to his feet."

Jim Jackson: "Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Meteoro goes down. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Vicious kick to the teeth from Daniel K Brook."

Brad Blood: "DKB goes for the cover, but there's no one to count for Daniel K Brook! Tough luck for Daniel K Brook, that could have won him the match already. DKB quickly tries to rouse the ref. He turns around..."

Jim Jackson: "Meteoro throws a big right but Daniel K Brook blocks it! Danile K Brook stuns Meteoro with a kick to the gut... He sets Meteoro up for a piledriver... Meteoro backdrops Daniel K Brook out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Meteoro. Meteoro with a spinning neckbreaker on DKB. Flying cross body off the top rope! Meteoro hooks the leg."

Brad Blood: "DKB still manages to kick out at two! Frustration can be seen in Meteoro's face... "

Jim Jackson: "DKB walks into a face crusher variation. Meteoro quickly has DKB in a hammerlock... DKB reverses and shoves Meteoro towards the ropes. Meteoro bounces back... Super kick by Daniel K Brook!"

Brad Blood: "TIMBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR! Meteoro falls down like a tree cut down by a lumberjack! Daniel K Brook for the pin..."

Jim Jackson: "Meteoro gets a shoulder up! DKB looks like he's getting desperate, he goes to the corner removing the turnbuckle foam exposing the steel!"

Brad Blood: "Wait! Someone just jumped up the apron! It's Brian M Brook! DKB's younger brother! Brian M Brook seems to be discouraging his older brother from using the exposed steel. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! KILLJOY!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Brian M Brook has always been known to fight fair. But Daniel K Brook ignores his brother! Meteoro is up! Daniel K Brook grabs Meteoro and smashes his head unto the turnbuckles!"

Brad Blood: "He rolls Meteoro up!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall! Daniel K Brook!"

Jim Jackson: "DKB wins the match using dirty tactics despite his brother's pleading."

Brad Blood: "Wait Brain M Brook enters the ring and helps Meteoro up. I think he's asking Meteoro for a fair match!"

Jim Jackson: "Well this is an interesting turn of events, the younger brother shall battle Meteoro in a fair match. I bet the fans will be eager to see this match."

Jim Jackson: "What a night, what a night. We had some pretty intense moments don't you agree Brad?"

Brad Blood: "Oh yeah, Taufik and Conway ended the careers of their opponents! Brostar is not boring anymore."

Jim Jackson: "Well but what's on everyone's mind is this coming Sunday, don't miss it folks, ULOL's PPV! Until next time LET LUNACY REIGN!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/27/2011   Lucha Loco 01/27/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 01/27/2011
Page 1 of 1