United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 01/20/2011   Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 am

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Welcome everyone to another edition of Lucha Loco. We had an unfortunate incident last week hopefully things have calmed down tonight."

Brad Blood: "It's all Q's fault Jim, Q and his out of control countrymen. Anyways tonight we have great match ups that will surely keep you at the edge of your seats so stay tuned folks."

Jim Jackson: "That's right, let us all forget what happened last week with a great show tonight. So without further ado, LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Beyond10

Rain beats rhythmically against the sidewalk as one man, his tan trench coat and gray fedora shielding his clothes from the hard downpour, turns the corner of the ULOL building. A secretary stands to meet him as he walks into the complex.

Secretary: "You must be the new guy. May I ask you some questions?"

Leon Hinomoto: "I am Leon "The Rainman" Hinomoto. Age: 25, Height: 6'3" Weight: 237 lbs and I'm Native American, will that be all?"

Secretary: "Actually I was just going to ask why you were here..."

Leon Hinomoto: "I'm here fight. I'm here to win. And as the water of the storm falls, so to will those who mistakenly take me on."

Secretary: "Nice answer. Right this way."

Leon follows the secretary further into the building

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Lairof10

The scene opens to Alexander Conway leaning on a desk, dressed in his signature designer tuxedo, in front of a door labeled with the words "General Manager". A young woman, obviously chosen for her looks, sits across the desk from Alexander.

Secretary: "Ummm.....can I help you, sir?"

Alexander sizes her up for a moment, obviously not too impressed by her American girl looks, or pleased by the fact he has to go through her to see Marcus.

Alexander Conway: "Tell Marcus that Alexander Conway is here to see him."

Secretary: "Certainly, sir."

As she turns to an intercom, Alexander grabs a piece of paper and a pen. He quickly writes something unseen to the camera down.

A few moments later, Alexander Conway is led to the office of the general manager. Marcus Troy looks up at Conway with an annoyed expression. He leans back with both hands folded on his chest and sighs heavily.

Marcus Troy: "Let me guess Conway, you are here to whine and whine again. You know that's all I hear from you. Complain complain complain. You got your title shots and you lost. So if you are here to whine, let me assure you it will fall on deaf ears."

Marcus takes a cigar from his cigar box and lights it up. He takes a few puffs and eyes Conway.

Marcus Troy: "Better make it quick Conway, you are wasting my time. In fact you've wasted my time ever since you walked through that door."

Alexander chuckles to himself at how much he annoys Marcus.

Alexander Conway: "Actually Marcus, I could care less about that match. What you should be concerned with is the events surrounding that match."

Alexander sets a small "L" looking canister onto Marcus's desk along with a small parchment of paper.

Alexander Conway: "What does that look like to you Marcus? That is a metered-dose inhaler and a prescription for it. I suffer from asthma, which means during and after my matches, I have restricted breathing. Do you know what asthma and tear gas, which also makes it difficult to breath, make? They make death, Marcus! I could of have died out in that ring because you had some stupid idea to punish Q by throwing his fans out! And then, you had a riot! That, my boss, is unsafe working conditions."

Alexander pulls up a chair and sits down, trying to gauge Marcus's reaction.

Alexander Conway: "So, what I am saying Marcus, is that I'm going to bring about a lawsuit against you. That is of course, if you don't give me what I want."

Reaching into his pocket, Alexander pulls out the piece of paper from earlier, he places it on Marcus's desk before sliding it towards him.

Alexander Conway: "One easy payment, and this all goes away. It's your call, do you want to go to court for failing to protect your worker's health, and thus damage your reputation even further. What's worse for this scenario, is that Shogun had a gas mask handy, that doesn't just make it look as though it was pre-planned to purposely stun Raven and myself so Shogun could retain or anything. So your second option sounds much better, as you can make this all go away and I will even play the grateful little employee, and not even bother you for a rematch against Shogun."

Alexander takes Marcus's previous position, leaning back against his chair with his hands folded on his chest. His smug look pretty much telling the audiance that he believes he's already won.

Marcus chuckles softly under his breath as tobacco smoke escapes from his lips.

Marcus Troy: "The tear gas was an unfortunate accident, the crowd was getting out of control. Using it actually saved you from getting caught up in the riot. Is it my fault Shogun came prepared with a gas mask and you didn't? As I see it your life would have been in bigger danger if the tear gas did not dispense the rioting crowd."

Marcus takes another puff from his cigar.

Marcus Troy: "Pay you compensation for saving your life? You've got to be kidding me Conway. Now why don't you stop embarrassing yourself and leave. I tell you now, any legal action you may want to take will be pointless. My lawyers are the best in the country, I doubt any attorney you get will be willing to face humiliation under my legal team."

Alexander's composure falters for a moment, realizing his plan wasn't even considered.

Alexander Conway: "Fine Marcus, have it your way. You are more arrogant than I thought if you think I was just threatening you through the legal system. Alexander Conway is not somebody you want to cross, I think I just might know someone who would appreciate having my particular skills."

Alexander picks up his things with care. He opens the door but turns back to face Marcus once more.

Alexander Conway: "Business will be picking up soon Marcus, have a shitty day."

Alexander walks out the door, slamming it on his way out.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Thesqu10

"I Am...All of Me" by Crush 40 can be heard throughout the arena the crowd cheer to the person named Brostar who appears on stage seems angry due to what happen last week, Brostar gets in the ring with a mic and begins to speak.

Brostar: "So you all saw what happened last week I was just exiting through the entrance tunnel."

Pointing to the tunnel.

Brostar: "And all of a sudden I get blindsided with a steel chair getting whacked to my skull and get thrown off that stage, by the name of Shadow."

The crowd boo at the name they just heard.

Brostar: "Not only that, he tried to attack me after my match, but even though me and Nao Fook Mi foiled is plan I'm still angry that he did that, so I want Shadow to come out here right now and tell me why, why you did those stuff."

Waits for Shadow to come out.

"Despicable Me" by Pharrell Williams plays as the crowd boo that comes out which is shadow who is on the stage with a mic and speaks.

Shadow: "So you want to know the reason why I did those to you? Hey well does that public really want to know between you and me hey?"

Brostar: "What do you mean?... Don't you tell them!"

Shadow: "See that real reason is simple."

Brostar: "Don't say it!"

Shadow: "Me and Brostar are brothers, now after hearing that you would want to know why I did those stuff. Well the thing is I hate Brostar I hate him. The man you love is really just a hypocrite."

Crowd kept quiet as they don't know what to think.

Shadow: "You see, while we grew up together Brostar got everything I got nothing. Brostar gets BS at school I'm stuck getting handed ES. He graduated very high in his class in both high school and University, I had no choice but drop out of school didn't really get the chance to go to University. Then while I was stuck in the Indies getting my butt kicked Brostar actually gets in a Federation winning Titles and making a big name for himself. Then I spend 9 months in Prison, but finally I got out accepted into a Federation which Brostar happens to be in, so I thought out of those frustrating and unfair times to get my revenge on you!"

Brostar: "Cut it for one second, do you even know why you have those misfortune hey? Well let me tell the audience right here. At school the reason why you had such a low grade was because you didn't even bother to study, heck you didn't even bother worrying about school and that's why you never when to University and dropped out of school. And for the Federation the reason why you were not in a Federation like I was is because of you where at Prison that time, also if I remembered correctly one time in a federation you and I were in a Tag match and during that match you walked out on me. So I didn't asked them to give you a contract cause all I knew is that you will cause trouble. But that's all in the past my brother, if you want your revenge well look no where else I'm right here so hows about I got up there and dent your skull."

With that said Brostar drops the mic, gets out of the ring and goes after Shadow who doesn't back down and fights. They are punching each other and tumble through the tunnel to backstage.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Behind12

The camera focuses on a man tapping his wrist. The man looks up and is revealed to be none other than Ray Kamaura. Ray sat around as if he was waiting for someone or something. His phone rings. Ray picks up with a standard greeting.

Ray Kamaura: "Yea yea yea. I know hes on his way.... Ok that's creepy, is it really raining? Ok bye."

Ray puts his phone down as someone knocks on the door.

Small echoes from his fist against the doorway resound down the halls. Without waiting for any sort of answer, Leon turns the door knob and pushes his way into the room.

Leon Hinomoto: "Long time, no see, straggler. How's it been?"

Leon removes his stark and slightly wet gray hat as he sits down across from his old friend.

Ray stands up and shakes the hand of the man who stands before him.

Ray Kamaura: "Ok as you know good friend you have a match tonight against Hillbilly Phil. How do you plan to deal with him?"

Beneath his calm, a smirk appears upon Leon's face.

Leon Hinomoto: "You hear that rain outside? It's a good a sign for the Rainman. I've been looking in to his last few matches. I've a good feel for how he fights, so I shouldn't have too much trouble. Though I can't be sure I'll win, what with this being my first fight in a long while. We'll see how it goes down in the ring. Didn't you fight him before?"

With a slight grin he places his trademark hat back on his head, a sort of strange sign of his confidence that he was known for.

A look of intrigue crosses Ray's face as he stares at Leon.

Ray Kamaura: "Are you the same man who was in that ladder match with me in Japan? You've grown a lot. I am impressed... i thing we should join the tag team circuit."

Ray sits down

Minor traces of his old sarcastic self rise up in his reply.

Leon Hinomoto: "A lot changes when you're knocked out of commission by a ladder to the chest."

Ray's suggestion of a tag team circuit piques Leon's interest.

Leon Hinomoto: "You and me in a tag team? Could be fun. Go on."

Ray Kamaura: "Ok let's talk."

Ray Pushes the cameraman out the door and shuts it.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Hillbi10VSLucha Loco 01/20/2011 Leonhi10

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is for one fall! Introducing first, making his way to the ring, Hillbilly Phil"

A loud Yee-Haw blares over the speakers as bluegrass music plays over the sound system, Hillbilly Phil makes his way to the ring carrying with him a jug which he shares with the crowd

Brad Blood: "Oh look, it's that drunken red neck, wonder if he can make it to the ring before he passes out."

Jim Jackson: "Very funny Blood, once again I never see you say these things to the wrestlers faces."

Brad Blood: "I would say it to his face, but the smell would knock me out."

Jasmine Lee: "His opponent! Making his debut in ULOL, Leon Hinomoto!"

Artificial Fear's metal cover of "Song of Storms," without the music box playing, blares out of the speakers as Leon walks down to the ring. He stops before the ring and throws his gray fedora into the crowd. He then dramatically pulls of his trench-coat, drops it on the ground, and enters the ring.

Jim Jackson: "As we just heard, Leon Hinomoto is making his debut tonight, should be an exciting match."

Brad Blood: "That's a big guy, I hope that drunk Hillbilly Phil is ready for a beating."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell and we are off. Leon waists no time starting with a huge DDT on Hillbilly Phil."

Brad Blood: "That or Phil just stumbled in his stupor and fell down."

Jim Jackson: "Hillbilly Phil is back to his feet, I don't think Leon realizes Phil is back up. Leon Hinomoto walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Phil."

Brad Blood: "Or, once again, Phil just feel down."

Jim Jackson: "Leon jumps back up and hits Phil with a dropkick, and follows it up with a powerbomb nearly crushing the spine of Hillbilly Phil! Leon goes for the cover."

Jack B. Nimble: "1...2."

Brad Blood: "I think Phil Just belched there, but apparently it was enough to get Leon off of him."

Jim Jackson: "Your hilarious Brad, Leon hitting Phil with a few stomps to the chest before pulling him to his feet and nailing Phil with a uppercut."

Brad Blood: "Phil is not looking to good, Leon Hinomoto is really starting to dominate here."

Jim Jackson: "Hillbilly Phil misses a clothesline. Leon takes the opportunity to hit a springboard dropkick. Phil is dazed, Leon follows up with a spinning side kick!"

Brad Blood: "That red neck is getting his ass handed to him, maybe the moonshine before the match wasn't a good idea."

Jim Jackson: "Phil blocks a kick from Leon Hinomoto, but is caught by a chop from Leon followed by a high dropkick, Leon with another cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "1...2.."

Brad Blood: "Somehow Phil manages to kick out."

Jim Jackson: "Leon Hinomoto misses a big leg drop and lands ASS-FIRST on the mat. Vertical suplex by Hillbilly Phil."

Brad Blood: "Phil trying to gain control of this match before he goes into an alcohol induced coma."

Jim Jackson: "Change the record Brad. Leon Hinomoto blocks a kick from Hillbilly Phil. Bicycle kick by Leon Hinomoto on Phil. Hillbilly Phil is in trouble."

Brad Blood: "Leon is going to the top rope, Leon is going in for the kill!"

Jim Jackson: "Leon jumps from the turnbuckle, does two front flips before slamming his legs down on Hillbilly Phil. He then flips himself and Hillbilly Phil backwards, landing with Phil pinned down on the ground with Phil's legs held by Leon. Leon debuts his finisher - Rainfall!"

Jack B.Nimble: "1....2...3!!"

Jim Jackson: "That's all she wrote, Leon Hinomoto wins the match!"

Brad Blood: "Leon made short work of Hillbilly Phil, a powerful debut for Leon Hinomoto."

Jim Jackson: "Indeed, Leon goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his first victory in ULOL."

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/20/2011   Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:52 am

The scene starts in some of those places with cops and people who did a bad thing a little while ago and are there stuck behind bars, I think. The beautiful sound of sad music coming from a harmonica can be heard. The camera moves to find the source of this music, which happens to be Meteoro, who is in that place for people who supposedly did a bad thing not too long ago.

He notices the camera and speaks to it.

Meteoro: "Oh hey! It's a camera from ULOL! They've come to see their favorite wrestler suffer! I've been accused of something I didn't do! I wanna get out!"

Suddenly the video stops and the screen goes black.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Vehicu10

A white stretch limo pulls into the parking lot. It stops in front of the entrance of the building.

Daniel K Brook walks out.

Daniel K Brook: "Ahh, what a great night to be out! But its time for the main event of the evening."

Another guy walks out of the limo.

???: "Umm, are you sure I can just walk in there and compete with you without any contract?"

DKB smiles.

Daniel K Brook: "Of course we can. Why? Because I am the best in the world, and you are my brother, Brian. Besides, you know the plan."

Brian M Brook: "First, we get rid of Meteoro, then, we reunite as a tag team, now, we win the Tag Championship. Why did you drag me along in all of this?"

DKB puts his arm around Brian while they walk inside the building.

Daniel K Brook: "Because Mom says you need to get out of the house occasionally........"

ZERO CALORIES!!!

ZERO SUGAR!!!

ZERO FAT!!!

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Dietwa10

Available in stores everywhere.

The Camera fades to black to show Allister lying in a corner of the parking lot with his usual cigarette and bottle of whiskey. The camera begins to move to getting a closer look at Allister.

Allister King: "What are you doing? Stop following me?"

Allister gets up and begins to run away from the camera but the camera begins to follows him

Allister King: "Leave me alone! I did nothing wrong."

Allister falls a few times but gets up and continues to run

Allister King: "Look if its about the money tell big Johnny he can go jump off a cliff because he will never get it hahahaha."

Allister drops his cigarette and burns himself

Allister King: "Ahh fecking Jesus Christ that hurts. Oh shit he's catching up."

Allister finishes his bottle of whiskey and throws it at the camera man

Allister King: "Take that you dirty wee shite."

The Camera man falls and the camera is still in view of Allister.

Allister King: "I Killed him!! Let that be a lesson towards everyone. 'Cause I'm the best around! Nothing's ever gonna keep me."

Allister runs and kicks a random person in the knee.

Allister King: "Take that karate kid."

The random person Allister kicks is a policeman who calls for back up. Allister is too busy kicking the policeman to notice the call. Allister is still singing that song.

Allister King: "'Cause you are on the ground, Gonna kick ya down to Chinatown!"

Police: "There he is get him!"

Allister turns around to see a group of policemen tackle him to the ground and handcuff him.

Allister King: "Ahh ya fecking bastard, Ya kneed me in my fecking balls!"

They left Allister up and begin to take him away out of view of the camera.

Allister King: "Look I'm no longer with the RA, so let me go!!"

The camera stays on long enough to show Allister running away handcuffed and followed by policemen.

"Make Them Suffer" by Cannibal Corpse starts playing on the speakers as smoke rises from the floor. Out from the smoke the figure of Marcus Troy, the general manager of United League of Lunatics emerges. He quickly makes his way down the ring in his signature three piece Armani suit and a cigar between his lips. He grabs a mic with one hand and raises it up to his lips as he takes the cigar out with the other one. He puffs his cigar one more time staring down the anticipating crowd before speaking.

Marcus Troy: "Tsk tsk tsk. It seems that I have overestimated the capabilities of this roster. After my brilliant announcement last week about the tag gauntlet only TWO teams signed up. It's a shame really, and I was also hoping to put in a significant bonus to the team that wins. You not only get a title shot at the tag titles but a bigger paycheck. Now is THERE any other teams that is interested in signing up? Don't tell me you are all scared shitless of Morbidly Unstoppable?"

Marcus waits in the ring for a team to step up.

Boos are the only reaction Marcus Troy gets to his taunting of the roster. While virulent, the booing is not even loud enough to fill the I. N. Sane building.

This is mainly because there is not much of an audience on hand to watch. Many seats are empty, as fans who would have come to watch Lucha Loco are either boycotting the show, or have been banned from entering the ULOL premises ever again.

The boos suddenly turn into stunned gasps, as a lone person appears from one of the audience's exits, wearing his Ligero Maximo title around his waist.

He is none other than the aggrieved avatar of his people. He is the man known to millions as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I was about to fly off to Qatar to promote the ULOL, when I found out about what happened to my legions of loyal fans! And here we are today, with you talking about tag teams like everything is roses and rainbows!"

There is still a sunny intonation in the words of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing, but the sunshine being beamed out is a cold glare.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I have done everything I can to keep the fans happy! Ultimately it means we all get happy! And then you become the unfriend of all unfriends! You have decided to burn Troy yourself! And take the fans down with you on your flipped ego trip! As Ligero Maximo Champion, I am telling you that you have become Exhibit A for the Ungeneral Manager, who cannot even decide whether to masturbate with his left or right hand!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing pauses, as if daring Marcus to answer.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Oh yes! I went there! I cannot believe how I thought you could actually run the ULOL, you unfriendly Ungeneral Manager! You have your head so far up SHOGUN'S DARKNESS, you cannot even make the right decisions! I will make it clear for you! You are going to clear out your General Manager's office, and give it to someone who is actually competent!"

Marcus goes to respond to the words of the Ligero Maximo Champion, however he is interrupted by the start of 'Get Ready to Fly' by Gritz. However only the start is played as the tune fades out and 'Rebirthing' by Skillet starts to play. The small amount of fans in attendance start to cheer loudly. As soon as the lyrics kick in, a figure rises from under the stage. The figure is hooded and walks out to the edge of the stage area facing the ring. The figure raises his arms triggering stage pyros to jet off in one big explosion. The figure removes his hood to reveal The British Hawk. He has a microphone in hand as the music and the cheering dies down.

The British Hawk: "Now I too noticed the wild and crazy actions of Marcus, which I'm sure everyone has. I've known Marcus, unfortunately, since WHW. but this Marcus was a different Marcus. The Marcus back at WHW was all about making money! He even persuaded TMOM to burn down the arena for the large amount of insurance money. Now somethings very wrong here."

TBH pauses for a quick moment to acknowledge his PPV opponent and his 'Ungenral Manager'.

The British Hawk: "The thing that is well not wrong because that'll make me a bad person. But the thing that is weird about Marcus is that he's turned his sexual attentions to men! Yes it's true Marcus we all see it! Q mentioned it just a while back that your head is so far Shoguns darkness and well we all saw the look you gave me after you blew your smelt cigar smoke into my pretty face!"

The small crowd cheer as Marcus is seemingly getting double teamed by ULOL's top moneymakers and wrestlers.

The British Hawk: "I think that the lunacy has gotten to you Marcus. However he is not all bad people. He did infact grant a match that will remain in the history books that is TBH vs Q in a Ladder Match for the Ligero Maximo title."

The small fans yet again make themselves heard with cheers.

The British Hawk: "Now Q, I've said it a lot of times but I respect the he'll out of you for your in ring skills and your out of ring actions. But I just want you to know that I shall not hold anything back in our match. Because once the bell rings, it won't ring again until the winner is holding the Ligero Maximo title. This is a silly question but can I trust you will bring your A, B and C game to the upcoming match?"

TBH lowers the mic and awaits for a response.

A nerve seem to pop out from the top of Marcus Troy's left brow, clearly indicating his annoyance at being interrupted.

Marcus Troy: "As I remember I hired wrestlers not comedians. You both seem to forget that this is MY fed and I can do what I want here! Hawk! You are still indebted to me because of the title shot I gave you against Q yet you dare come in here and mock me?"

It is clear that Marcus Troy is getting angrier by the minute.

Marcus Troy: "And Q! It seems throwing out your fans still fail to discipline that mouth of yours. I have a few friends in high places in Immigration... Perhaps I should have your countrymen DEPORTED PERMANENTLY?! You both seem to forget your places here in ULOL and it is MY JOB as general manager to remind both of you!"

Marcus Troy breathes deeply and tries to calm himself.

Marcus Troy: "Now I came out here to find teams to join the tag gauntlet I've set up for the tag titles not to listen to both of you try out your stand-up acts to see who is funnier. Instead of wasting time coming out here, you both should be training for your match in the pay-per-view. It seems that both of you have too much free time in your hands. So this is my decision. Since I am lacking able bodied individuals for my tag gauntlet. Both of you who will be opponents this coming PPV shall enter the tag gauntlet as a team! In fact that ought to keep both of you occupied enough tonight."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing is quick to throw his answer back at Marcus Troy.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "If you want to have my countrymen thrown out of this place, then maybe you should add the one talking to you right now, you Ungeneral Manager! If my people are so undesirable to you, then why don't you throw me out too! I am sure you can explain to the people you answer to, why the wrestler who brings in the most money will no longer be bringing in any money for them! And while you're at it, maybe you can explain to them where you will get the money to pay my severance package, if you decide to get rid of one more undesirable!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing approaches the ring.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "YOU are the one who has forgotten what YOUR job is, Marcus Troy! It is your job to make sure the fans GET WHAT THEY WANT, AND STAY HAPPY! I fail to see how you can do that, when you decide the fans who come here and spend money on the ULOL should stay home! I cannot tell if you have suddenly become a money-hating hippie! So I will go with the idea that you have been spent too much time in Shogun's DARKNESS, sniffing his stink and sewage!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing enters the ring, getting right in front of Marcus Troy.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "And yes! I am telling you which hand you should use to masturbate with, you Unerect Unfriend of my people! I understand Shogun convinces himself every day that what I say about him is not important! But between that McSatan's carbon copy cutout and myself, we both know who the fans really pay to see!"

Somehow, an image appears on the big screen.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Qvs-ul11

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "You know I am not making those numbers up! I do not dispute that carbon copy's ability to wrestle! But every time that imitation devil tunafish and mayo goat sex worshipper comes out, the ratings for the ULOL become a cute bunny rabbit! Who takes a shotgun blast to the face!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing again points to the huge difference in overness between himself and Shogun for emphasis.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "That you've gone ahead with business as usual is as painful as sodomy with a fire hydrant! The ULOL should not even be doing business after what you did to the passionate yet peaceful fans who used to come here each week! It is inexcusable to have Big Bird come all the way here from Sesame Street, and cut a promo about a title match, while my people are barely beginning to pick up the pieces! You can ask Oscar, or Elmo, or pull in another carbon copy devil turkey goat sex worshipper to be Big Bird's tag team partner! Because I will not be taking orders from you, until you become an EX-General Manager of the ULOL!"

The British Hawk just looks on at the raging bull like man that is the Ligero Maximo Champion.

The British Hawk: "Now hold on there Q. I understand that you are angry at Marcus's decision to bar your people from the ULOL arena. Hell, I'd be doing a lot more than shouting at Marcus if it happened to the good people of England. But taking your anger verbally on me also isn't the wisest of decisions to make."

Not wanting to feel left out, The British Hawk walks down the ramp. He climbs onto the apron and jumps, using the ropes as leverage, over them. He walks onto a side of the ring, creating a triangle between the three men.

The British Hawk: "I was quite looking forward to tagging with you Q. I'm positive that we would have been a very good team with our wrestling styles. However, you are doing what Marcus wants you to do. You are letting your anger get the best of you on your words! This gives him more than enough to masturbate with! You are letting him think that he is in control!"

TBH relaxes against the turnbuckle.

The British Hawk: "Now since Q is against the idea of tagging with me since you, Marcus, made the order and well I owe you, strangely, for granting me a title shot. Let me suggest an idea, maybe Q will accept it because it's not coming from Marcus but from me. Why not have a non title, PPV warm up match. The British Hawk vs Q! That way I will pay my debt and Q can let off some steam. Now Marcus, all you gotta say is yes this match will happen. Then you can get out of here, watch a few XXX movies and wait for sign ups for the tag gauntlet before Q turns green and destroys everything in sight."

TBH waits for Marcus to respond and hopefully give a good answer.

A Victim, A Target by Misery Signals blasts though the arena speakers ans the lights begin to flash on and off. As the lyrics begin Shogun bursts from behind the curtains with fire erupting from the ramp beside him, his Primo Ultimo championship around his waist also in tow are a group of 10 ULOL security officers. Shogun begins to make his way to the ring with the security officers close behind him.As he makes it to the ring he motions for the security to surround the ring as he enters the ring and stands between Marcus Troy and the wrestlers in the ring. Shogun takes a mic from the ring attendant and begins to speak.

Shogun: "First things first I am STILL the ULOL Primo Ultimo champion!"

Shogun closes his eyes and spreads his arms out taking in the chorus of boos he receives from the fans. After a moment he opens his eyes and begins to speak again.

Shogun: "Now on to the business at hand. Q and Hawk, I must say that it would be in both of your better interests to be very careful of what you say to Marcus here. You see these security officers were getting rather jumpy while watching you two ambush the general manager so I just had to bring them along while I spoke to the two of you!"

Shogun: "I couldn't help but hear just about everyone WHINE and complain about the fact that I took advantage of a situation that arose last week to retain this belt. Well tell me this if you were in my position would you just let yourself get hit in the face with tear gas or would you snatch a gas mask from a passing guard and take his mask? That's right you would have done the SAME thing. ESPECIALLY you Conway, of all the people to complain you are one who has no room at all. Hell if you wanted to tap out so badly you could have just asked me yourself and I would have given you a title shot!"

Shogun shakes his head with pity.

Shogun: "I am a fighting champion whether or not I am partnered with Troy or not and yet you all decide to make your rumors and try and shake the foundation of this fed because you all know deep down in your heart of hearts that I cannot be beaten! I will crush this uprising myself if I have to...You see this belt became mine under my power and it will stay mine under my power whether ANY of you like it or not!"

Shogun: "And to both of you...Q how many stupid wise cracks are you going to make before you realize that they have no affect on me? If you have a problem with me being the champion maybe you should have focused more on being a credible competitor instead of being a JOKE. You are nothing but a passing comedy act wearing a second rate championship that no one really cares about lets be honest here."

Shogun: "You can no more be a threat to me than Hawk can go a night without his precious bitch of a girlfriend! Why I remember when I had her kidnapped just to watch him squirm! The real kicker is when it came down to the nitty gritty YOU NEVER KNEW IT WAS ME! Hell I even destroyed you in the match to get her back only to let you have her and lose her again! The pure irony of the whole situation is once again I am on top and you are on the bottom all because of your reliance on love to get you through the day Hawk."

Shogun soaks in the crowds increasing boos and jeers and smirks as he sees the look of hatred on TBH`s face.

Shogun: "Oh yes every word of it is true...the two of you need to learn that wise cracks will get you no where in a war against me and neither will joining forces with that old bag...I am the power here and if the two of you have a problem with it take a number and get in line...I am sure I will be destroying both of you soon enough anyway. Now I ask you to get out of the ring peacefully before these officers swarm the rings and force you out."

Shogun lowers his mic and stands his ground

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing cocks his head slightly to one side, as he waits for the newcomer to finish.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Hello, Shadow! How are you doing!"

Then, he does a doubletake.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I am sorry! I had not realized at first glance it is YOU!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing shivers.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Yes! The man who promised to plunge the ULOL into HIS DARKNESS! You keep telling anyone you can that you are the best in the ULOL! Because you have a title! But there's other McSatan's on the roster, ready to take your place!"

The Ligero Maximo eyes Shogun.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "You know how it is with franchises! You can find one anywhere! One goat sex worshipper is no different from another! Yes, you have a title belt! It even comes with the Happy Meal toy!"

Another image flashes on the big screen.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Eew10t10 Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Shogun10Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Eew10a11

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Shogun, you keep telling everyone each day that you're better than me, because you think I'm not a serious character! I do not understand what you mean! I do understand a franchise who can't live up to his promise! You told everyone on this planet that you'd plunge the ULOL into YOUR DARKNESS! And what did you do!"

Another image flashes on the big screen. This time, it's Marcus Troy berating the fans on the last Lucha Loco episode, before ordering his men to throw them out.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "And you come out here, and give your McSatan's seal of approval! Because, like all licensed copycat devil goatsex worshippers, being a bigot is part of the menu! But between you, me, and everyone reading this, I think you should give back your franchise rights, Shogun! Because you could not even plunge a Mcdildo down YOUR DARKNESS, no matter how hard you tried!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing suddenly pivots, pointing at Marcus Troy.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "THIS MAN! This EXEMPLARY EXAMPLE of an Ungeneral Manager has done more evil to the ULOL than you ever did, Shogun! You have a title, and it fits you! You're the Primo Ultimo!"

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Primop10

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "You of course do not care what happens to the peaceful, passionate fans who come to watch the ULOL! You're perfectly happy trying to convince everyone you're the greatest Primo Ultimo that ever lived! Well, DARKNESS DWELLER! You make a great Primo to Marcus Troy! And look how your date with Raven went! The whole world knows how being the Primo makes you a real girl magnet!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing lowers his microphone. But suddenly adds.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "And now, thanks to me, a few more people know you're not Shadow or Bloodflame! And you're welcome!"

Shogun motions to the security officers who step up on to the ring apron.

Shogun: "Let's try this again. Leave now or we will make you leave Q. You and your stupidity do not interest me. If you have a point to prove you can prove it without your wise cracks because all I see here is a sad little man in a mask who has nothing better to do with his time than to make joke about the people higher up on the ladder than himself.

Shogun: "The problem here is you do not understand that I am not better than you simply because all you can do is make up jokes and use them over and over and over again until they become quite old and stale. No I am better than you because I am the best wrestler in the world. The reason I am the champion here is because I am BETTER than you Q what are you? The Champion among lightweights. I am the champion of this entire promotion. I have no peers because I have beaten all of them. You however simply run wise cracks into the ground."

Shogun: "I win matches Q you simply act like a fool and because of that your fans were barred from the arena. You were the idiot who decided to poke the bear when you barged into Marcus Troys office. You knew damn well that he can do anything he wants and yet you STILL decided you had to get some screen time and make a fool out of myself and Marcus and where did that get you Q?"

Shogun: "It got your fans kicked out of the arena and if you know whats good for you this nonsense will stop and you will leave the ring before you piss myself and the general manager off even more than you already have."

Shogun points to the entrances ramp and mouths the word leave

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing claps in response to Shogun.

It is a slow clap.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing : "I would silently mouth something to you, too! But! I wear a mask! So instead, I will just say that this carbon copy - meaning you! - is proud to be a bigot! And that he is predictable! He is looking to Marcus Troy for HELP, because he knows he cannot do it himself! Shogun knows for all his big talk and ambition, everything he does comes from the same playbook every other carbon copy McSatan's uses!"

The Ligero Maximo assumes a posture that resembles Shogun.

Qhogun: "I am the best wrestler here! I have spent long, painful years trying to prove to the world I'm a champion! I've come back from injuries and traveled many miles, to compete at the highest levels possible! Do you want fries with that! Do you want to supersize your drink! Your words can't hurt me! Marcus, please make the masked man leave! He terrifies me! They didn't teach us this at Orientation!"

The Ligero Maximo returns to his normal posture.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing : "I know what is good for me, Shogun! I also know what is good for you! You have no peers! Just a bunch of OTHER devil goat sex worshippers! Just! Like! You! You lose your license, and lo! Another one is there to take your place! You missed the last show of 2010, and no one noticed! Because another copy was there! You earned your title, Primo! How is the Happy Meal Toy!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing suddenly addresses Marcus Troy.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing : "Few things will give you that funny feeling in your pants, like throwing me out! I am sure you would like to see me deported! Because you and HIS CARBON COPY DARKNESS would rather I go to a competitor, and make their fans happy! Somewhere along the way, you decided you didn't need any fans to keep the ULOL going! Who cares if no one eats McShogun's cheeseburgers! Because people weren't eating them anyway! They now talk about Troy burning again! So you have lived up to your name!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing gives Marcus a slow clap of his own.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I think it eats away at you that you are now my unfriend! Shogun is so brave when he is in your shadow! The carbon copy who wanted to shape the ULOL in HIS DARKNESS could only spit out a carbon copy cowpat! But you decided it was worth it to make the fans unhappy! How does that cheeseburger taste!"

Marcus Troy: "ENOUGH!!!"

The voice of the general manager of ULOL BOOMED across the whole arena silencing everyone in attendance.

Marcus Troy: "I guess I shall have to take back my decision to put both Q and Hawk in a tag team for my tag gauntlet. Why you may all ask? Simple because due to both of their nonsense chattering, they have annoyed me to the point that they will be thrown out of the building tonight! And concerning the tag gauntlet, if no other teams show up tonight then it will be a tornado tag match for the number one contender-ship tonight between Oriental Spices and GoodFella & Schwarz!"

Loud gasps and boos starts to emanate from the crowd.

Marcus Troy: "That's right, these two men decided to be comedians instead of wrestlers tonight and I have no need for comedians. Security ESCORT BOTH MR. Q AND THE BRITISH HAWK OFF THE PREMISES!"

Marcus Troy snaps his fingers as security starts to surround both the masked enigma known as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and The British Hawk.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing stoically faces the men gathered around him and British Hawk. Instead of flashing more words at Marcus Troy, he looks straight at the Primo Ultimo.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Primop10

Not him.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I am being thrown out of this week's show! Maybe the Ungeneral Manager will listen to your begging, and cut me loose! But if I'm back, then I expect to see you hide in Marcus Troy's shadow again! Because! You! Are just the Primo!"

And then the Ligero Maximo is gone.

TBH puts his hands up quickly then down again.

The British Hawk: "Woah, Woah, Woah. Hold on there fellas. You want to kick me out? I've been a good boy and kept my mouth shut! I've almost been non-existent for the last few minutes! Boy, the ratings musta hit rock bottom in those few minutes. Now give me a couple of seconds to go over what happened."

TBH lowers the mic and looks at the security guards then at Marcus then at Shogun. He puts his hand at his chin in a thinking gesture before speaking again.

The British Hawk: "So Shogun came out here for two reasons. First to talk bullshit about he's the best. Second of all to save his life-partner and soul-mate. Am I right so far? Good. So then after that Sho started talking some more bullshit about how Q's nothing more than a local comedian and how I can't go about a night with 'my bitch'. Well Sho I'd lay you out on the ground right about now but then again it's true. You see any STRAIGHT people out here will know that sex is well awesome. But the fact that me and Bianca are young and now super fit athletes which means we can go for much longer than the average dude! So I get addicted to it. So what? If it's a crime then I may aswell get a life sentence."

TBH looks at everyone again.

The British Hawk: "Anywho I'm trailing off the matter at hand. So then our dear Ligero Maximo Champion started talking about McDonald's and their cheeseburgers, started on Sho, talking about his darkness and the rather disgusting picture. Why Q?! Why bring it back up man?! Damn. So then Shogun got intimidated and not wanting to look bad in front of his boyfriend. Started to throw his newly found weight around and try to get me and Q thrown out of here. Then Q responded about McDonald's?! Weird guy but their cheeseburgers are epic! And we are here now with Q gone and you guys trying to bully me. Hmm well Marcus, I came here to wrestle / fight. And I'm sure as hell not gonna be like Q and leave. I'm not leaving this ring without a fight."

The fans start to cheer again. TBH makes a rapid move towards Shogun and stops. He laughs at the security who are on edge ready to make a move when necessary.

It is clear that Marcus Troy is getting more furious every moment.

Marcus Troy: "Hawk, you seem to forget that it was I who granted you your title shot this coming pay-per-view. Well if you want to hold on to that title shot then I suggest you help security remove Q out of the building. I am here tonight to get people to join the tag gauntlet and it is about time to get back to my objective. As far as I'm concerned THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER! SECURITY REMOVE MR. Q FROM THE PREMISES NOW!"

In cadence and with a swift motion, security personnel surrounds Q and starts to forcibly remove him from the premises. Protests from some fans are heard as they start chanting "TROY SUCKS!".

Marcus Troy: "Unless anyone else wants to join Q outside the arena, I suggest you all behave!"

The crowd reluctantly goes quiet.

Marcus Troy: "This goes for you too, Shogun. You are the champ and we may have an alliance but I didn't give you permission to order my staff around."

Marcus again confronts Hawk.

Marcus Troy: "Now Hawk, I believe that you are also not needed here anymore. Unless you want to lose your title shot, I believe you shall keep to yourself in the locker room area for the rest of the evening! Now where was I? Oh yes. I was saying if no other tag teams want to join this tag gauntlet, the two teams who already expressed their intentions to join shall battle it out in a tornado tag match. So this is my last call to the roster. Once I leave this stage then the doors for tag team gold is closed. Anyone else brave enough to enter the tag gauntlet?"

The general manager taps his feet and folds his arms waiting for another team to appear. After a long silence, Marcus Troy shakes his head.

Marcus Troy: "I guess it's settled then. No more teams are coming out so tonight, it's a tornado tag match between GoodFella and Schwarz and Oriental Spices."

Marcus drops the mic and exits the ring.

The British Hawk: "Ok fine, but you have disappointed me Troy, I got dressed in my wrestling gear all for nothing! Agh well. So err good luck I s'pose in finding these teams. Come on fellas may aswell get you paid tonight. Nothing else is going to happen unless UJJ pops a vein and goes wild. Oh can I shoot the dart? Awesome! Oh and Sho. You really should got a new look. Your getting mistaken for Shadow now!"

TBH drops the mic and exits the ring, tapping Sho on the shoulder on the way out. He puts up his hood and holds his arms behind him, as if he is being held like a convict. He reaches the stage and turns around. He points his air gun at Sho and shoots him with an air dart, then shoots Troy. The security then usher him away.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Allist10VSLucha Loco 01/20/2011 Revere10

Jim Jackson: "Well this match has been brewing for a while, Reverend Thomas Gilden was none too pleased to see Allister King defile a church and beat up a priest. Tonight he plans to make Allister King see the light."

Brad Blood: "NO!!! Allister King is FUN!!! I want fun Allister King to stay!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first Allister King!"

A Coyote Howl is heard throughout the arena as the entrance is covered in smoke. Godsmack's Whiskey Hangover begins to play as Allister king walks out onto the entrance ramp with a cigarette in his mouth and a bottle of whiskey in his hand. Allister Falls a few times on his way to ring and sits on the ring apron while he finishes his cigarette and bottle of whiskey. He falls of the ring apron and hits his head of the ground which somehow seems to sobers him up enough for him to enter the ring. He gets in the ring and sits in the corner.

Jim Jackson: "Allister King has been racking up wins despite his sobriety issues..."

Brad Blood: "That's 'coz he's FUN Allister! That Reverend Gilden guy should just go back to whichever church he came from."

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent, Reverend Thomas Gilden!"

Stryper's “To Hell With The Devil” pumps out of the sound system as a Reverend in a long robe walks out onto the entrance ramp. Bowing his head for a moment in prayer, the cloaked man raises his left fist to God and covers his heart with his right hand and a bible. Reverend Thomas Gilden makes his way down the ramp, pausing regularly to shake hands with fans, as well as bless a few people along the way. Finally climbing up into the ring, he signals for silence.

Jim Jackson: "Well it seems that Gilden has the entire crowd enthralled. I guess that what makes him one of the best preachers in the country, his natural charisma."

Brad Blood: "He maybe is charismatic but he's still a PRUDE!"

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "And there's the bell! Gilden proceeds to sermon and berate Allister King! Allister seems uninterested as his eyes looked glazed from his inebriated state."

Brad Blood: "WAHAHAHA!!! Gilden gets smacked around like a bitch. Allister King just slapped Gilden around!"

Jim Jackson: "Allister King fires off some right and left hands. King hits a right hand knocking Gilden down! Now King is looking at his fist in awe! Allister King whoops and skips around the ring as Gilden tries to get back up to his feet."

Brad Blood: "WHOA! Allister King connects with an accidental running knee lift at Gilden as he collides into the reverend while skipping around! Gilden falls and King falls on top of him! WAHAHAHA!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Gilden gets back up! And Allister King hugs Gilden sniffing Gilden's ear! Gilden shoves King away and hits a kick to the midsection!"

Brad Blood: "WAHAHAHA! That kick just made Allister King puke all over the canvas! Gilden dodges a technicolor yawn!"

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Gilden... King slips on his own vomit and dodges the clotheline by Gilden! King tries to get back up on his feet. HE SLIPS AND SLAMS INTO GILDEN'S MIDSECTION SHOULDER FIRST!"

Brad Blood: "This is the first time I saw an accidental spear! King falls on top of Gilden!"

Jim Jackson: "Gilden kicks out and looks disgusted as he is now covered in King's vomit. He attacks King with a series of stiff chops. Sidewalk slam on King! Gilden picks King up again. King slips free and hugs Gilden!"

Brad Blood: "Gilden elbows King! What kind of reverend is he? Aren't Christians suppose to show the love? King was just showing him some love and he elbows King?! HYPOCRITE!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Mule kick by Gilden! Kick to the gut from Gilden followed by a chop! Flying dropkick from Gilden on King and down he goes! Gilden for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Allister King kicks out at two! Allister grabs at Gilden and tries to molest the good reverend. Isn't it usually the other way around?"

Jim Jackson: "Gilden counters out of what looks like a crude sleeper attempt with a jaw breaker. Reverend Thomas Gilden stands behind his groggy opponent and slips both arms underneath his armpits locking it behind his head pushing his head down until it touches the chin forcing him down to his knees, executing a Come To Jesus!"

Brad Blood: "Ack! Gilden locked in his finisher! WAIT!!! ALLISTER KING IS FIGHTING IT! ALLISTER KING IS MOVING TO THE ROPES! With his arms trapped he can't reach the ropes... HE EXTENDS HIS NECK FORWARD!!! HIS TONGUE GETS A ROPE BREAK!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Gilden has no choice but to release King! Gilden lifts King up... King slips behind Gilden! Gilden turns around... Allister King grabs the opponent by the throat before lifting them in a gorilla press. Allister throws them in the air and catches them before slamming them violently into the mat with a widow maker executing The Overdose! Gilden is down! King falls atop Gilden!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood: "FUN ALLISTER WINS!!! FUN ALLISTER WINS!!!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, Allister King!"

Jim Jackson: "King stumbles into Gilden's corner... He sees a bible on the ring apron. Don't tell me..."

Brad Blood: "WAHAHA! HE STARTS RIPPING PAGES FROM THE BIBLE AND USES IT TO WIPE PUKE OFF OF HIM!"

Jim Jackson: "I can see us getting a lot of protest from Catholic groups in the following weeks to come..."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/20/2011   Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Lairof10

Manolo Ferrer could already feel the thick tension that filled Marcus Troy's office. Seeing the ULOL General Manager at his desk, Mr. Ferrer pauses, before continuing his approach.

He notes the shredded newspaper in a nearby waste bin. Mr. Ferrer recognizes it, having a copy of his own at his agency. He also read that same issue while on the way here.

He could certainly understand why that paper is now in the trash.

Manolo Ferrer: "I understand you've got a lot on your plate. Thank you for sparing me a few moments. As it seems ULOL is going ahead with Oriental Spices versus my clients, I would like to request that all other wrestlers be banned from getting anywhere near the ring."

Mr. Ferrer takes a moment to study the General Manager.

Manolo Ferrer: "I want to make sure my clients do not get screwed out of their match by anyone else who was unable, or unwilling, to come out and accept your open invitation. I also would not rule out the possibility that the Morbidly Obese Man would try and make his presence felt during the match, to try and mess with you again. I think we can both agree that Morbidly Unstoppable making an appearance is something which should be avoided."

Marcus Troy looks irritable at first. But after listening to the manager's explanation on why he is making such a request, the ULOL General Manager slowly nods.

Marcus Troy: "The fat fool would do something like that. I'll think it over. If there isn't anything else, I've got other things that need my attention."

Deciding that prudence is the better part of valor, Mr. Ferrer takes his leave.

The arena lights go out. "Ability to Create a War by A Skylit Drive" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with red smoke. Red spotlights scatter around the arena and then shines on and follow Lucian Blackheart as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans.

Lucian is dressed in a nice Gucci suit. Inside the ring is a red carpet, a bar and two bar stools. Lucian grabs a mic and takes a seat.

Lucian Blackheart: "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first ever segment of ULOL Weekly. I, Lucian Blackheart, will be your host for tonight. Please.. No autographs."

A smirk appears on Lucian's face.

Lucian Blackheart: "Today we will be discussing ULOL's first ever Boleto Dorado match. A ten man battle royal showcasing only the hottest talents in the ULOL today. Allister King, Brostar, Ray Kamaura, Raven Connoly, Reverend Thomas Gilden, Shadow, Sr. Gonzalez, Taufik, The Masked Man.. and myself, Lucian 'Ace' Blackheart."

Lucian takes a brief moment as the crowd becomes rowdy.

Lucian Blackheart: "Now personally, I don't agree with some of the names put into this match, but I suppose there aren't enough superstars in this company to fill the spots. Sr. Gonzalez, Reverend Thomas Gilden and The Masked Man.. Now be honest hear people, do any of you know who these guys are? and seriously? Raven Connoly? What is this a cheer leading competition? Speaking of, I am holding auditions for my very own personal cheer leading squad if you're interested, Raven. I'll keep you in mind, baby"

A seductive smile appears on Lucians face, followed by laughter, as we hear the females of the crowds mixed reactions. Lucian takes a bottle of vodka and pours two shots for himself.

Lucian Blackheart: "Now some big names.. Fan favorites.. Taufik, Ray Kamaura, brostar.. Obviously ULOL's talents on the rise. But the question on everybody's mind is, or should be, how will they measure up to the Ace?"

Lucian laughs as he begins to down his shots.

Lucian Blackheart: "Also a big thanks goes out to Allister King for 'supplying' the booze. I mean.. if you call getting drunk and passing out whilst I ransack your locker room for alcohol supplying, this show wouldn't have made it without you."

Lucian stands to his feet.

Lucian Blackheart: "Now, The Lunacy Weekly Top 3. Coming in third we have Daniel K. Brook, without a doubt one of the best trash talkers to date. Also getting his revenge Meteoro with a count-out, can anybody else say quickest victory they've ever seen in there life? Nicely played.
On a roll here, with number 2. 'The Demonic God' Shogun. Weaseling his way out of a triple threat elimination match to retain the title, picking up both pins, and bringing virgin sacrifices to a whole new level. Sorry Alexander Conway, but everybody already knew so I suppose it wasn't really a secret.
Finally we have the number 1 Lunatic of the week. Your host, the very first host of ULOL Weekly. LUCIAAAN.. ACE.. BLACKHEART! Reason? Because he's awesome.. Well that's all the time we have left here, don't forget to tune-in next week because we will have a special guest appearance."

The arena lights go out. A few seconds later they turn back on as the ring returns to normal, and Lucian has disappeared.

Angry chants and shouts are heard as a humongous crowd pickets across the street from the ULOL building. The network logos of dozens of news agencies can be seen in the sea of humanity, their reporters covering the aftermath of the shocking events of the January 13 Lucha Loco.

Reporter: "What started out as a normal show on the United League of Lunatics, quickly descended into an orgy of violence, as ULOL security guards attacked a whole contingent of fans, leaving many with serious injuries."

A survivor of 1/13 is being interviewed as he joins other fans protesting their treatment. We can see he has a bandage on his head, and a swollen, black bruise on his cheek. He has a wrestling mask tattooed on his arm

Protesting Fan: "I was cheering for the guys I wanted to cheer. Then that a-hole Marcus Troy said me and everyone else were being thrown out, before his pig-dogs came after us like we were common criminals! Dammit, I was there to have a good time, not get treated like some piece of crap!"

Another protester is interviewed. She is in a wheelchair, with her leg in a cast. She too has nasty bruises on her face, visible despite her wearing a wrestling mask. She begins to speak in a foreign language.

Another Protesting Fan: [I can't believe how the ULOL can just treat the people who actually paid money to watch their show. We weren't even doing anything, and then they decide to kick us all out, just because we're not from around here? What kind of company treats its fans like this!?]

We cut to a clip of Marcus Troy's big announcement on that fateful episode of Lucha Loco.

Marcus Troy: "Thanks very much for your cooperation! I appreciate very much that you have qualified for ULOL's special offer! You will be directed to the ticketing counter, where you will receive money equal to 1.5 times the price of your ticket! But there's a lot of you here, so we're going to have to do this right now!"

A smattering of boos break out in response.

Marcus Troy: "I don't think you people understand. We need to do this right now, because I am paying all of you to leave this building!"

Jim Jackson: "...What?"

Marcus Troy: "You heard that right. I'm authorizing payouts to each of you worth 1.5 times the price of your ticket. But that means we will be refunding your ticket, and giving you a little more money as compensation! Which is a whole lot more than what you deserve!"

The audience explodes in boos.

Marcus Troy: "You people just don't get it! I'm paying all of you to go away! You've already watched part of the show, and are earning back money just to get the hell out of this building! And you WILL get out of this building!"

The audience's fury gets louder. Especially when hordes of security wearing full riot gear emerge from different parts of the building.

Marcus Troy: "I'm asking you bastards nicely to get the hell off ULOL property! I'm PAYING you to get the hell off ULOL property, and not come back! You ARE going to leave ULOL property! Every single one of you that comes from the same stinkhole as Q!"

Brad Blood: "I...don't like the looks of this, Jim. This crowd's getting damned ugly."

A drink is tossed at Marcus Troy.

Marcus Troy: "That's it! Get this trash out of here!"

Reporter: "This clip, and the events which followed it, have become headline news all over the world. They have become a rallying cry for the countrymen of the man who perhaps has been affected the most by the carnage. He is none other than the wrestler named Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing."

It is apparent that a very large number of the fans protesting are indeed the countrymen of the celebrated champion of the squared circle. Many appear to have been beaten very badly.

Reporter: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing himself has made a few public statements about the attack on his countrymen, but has kept a very low profile. Sources say he has been so outraged by what happened, he can barely speak coherently."

We cut to an interview with one of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's countrymen. We recognize him as one of the journalists who regularly appear in Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's interviews.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's Countryman: "He's completely overwhelmed by what has happened. Marcus Troy has handled the unique talents of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing very poorly. First, he kicked out all journalists from his shows, then he kicked out the fans who have spent considerable sums of money to come to this country and watch Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing compete."

Reporter: "So far the ULOL has defended its actions, saying that anyone who bought tickets to their events agreed to be subject to the ULOL's guidelines on fan behavior, and that the ULOL has final authority on such matters. However, the repercussions of the ULOL's treatment of its fans have been swift. This picket line was quickly organized in the days after the ULOL expelled its paying customers, and the ULOL's sponsors have been quick to distance themselves from the company, if not cancel their contracts outright."

A loud chant nearby gets the reporter's attention. We see a few cars enter the ULOL's parking lot, slowly making their way past the protesters.

The cars appear to belong to staff - not sure whether they are wrestlers or other personnel. The protesters urge them to turn back and make a stand.

Protesters: "MARCUS! HITLER! DICTADOR! ANO! MARCUS! HITLER! DICTADOR! ANO! MARCUS! HITLER! DICTADOR! ANO! MARCUS! HITLER! DICTADOR! ANO!"

"Life is Beautiful" by Sixx AM blares throughout the arena and when the lyrics start to play Ray Kamaura makes his way to the ring very slowly.

Ray makes his ring as the mixed reactions of the crowd drowned out the music of Ray's entrance. This dosen't affect Ray in the least. Ray arrives at the ring and slides in the bottom and poses in the middle of the ring.

Ray Kamaura: "WOW! Where do I start? Ok, Lets talk about my match tonight first. I face off against UJJ. I'm just good leave well enough alone on that one. Win or lose I'm still in the Battle Royal for the golden ticket. That's why I'm out here tonight."

Ray looks around the arena at all of the fans that are in attendance tonight. Ray starts wondering around the ring he points to a fan and motions him to come to the ring. Then Ray motions for three more fans to enter the ring.

Ray Kamaura: "Congrats, your the luckiest fans in the world. Now tell me, who is going to win the Battle Royale?"

Fan #1: "Well, I got my money on Brostar."

Ray motions that fan to leave the ring.

Ray Kamaura: "Ok have fun losing your money, we all are entitled to an opinion, but I'm looking for a fact. How about you lovely lady?"

Ray holds her hand up and kisses it.

Fan #2: "Well Mr. Kamaura, I think that Taufik will win but your a close 5th."

A look a frustration grows on Ray's face. He grows angry and rushs the last two fans to answer.

Ray Kamaura: "The only Dashing that Taufik will be doing is back to the locker from we he loses the match. Ok then. Hey you two, do you think I'm gonna win?"

They both shake their heads no before leaving the ring. Ray slaps his forehead a then sighs loudly.

Ray: "There you have it, the fans are crazy and under the influnce of STUPID!!!! I'm the clear underdog in the match. But never the less I will put my all into it because I'm a fighter and I never quit. As for tonight, I'm gonna take down UJJ just to prove that point. Tonight a big stop sign is getting put up and its gonna be "game over" for UJJ."

Ray drops the mic and walks backstage.

The biggest wrestler in the building and perhaps the whole world of wrestling also known as The Morbidly Obese Man sat quietly pondering. Inside the room with him is his tag partner "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson. It is rare to see the big man not chewing and swallowing yet in this situation, he needs to work his mind and not his jaw muscles.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "It is definitely a ploy by Troy to put a rift between us Johnson. The bastard thinks he can get a way to take these titles away from us and the best way is to make us enemies instead of partners."

The Morbidly Obese Man taps the belt draped over his shoulders.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "As far as we are concerned, we made these belt the most prestigious titles here in ULOL when we beat the team of Shogun and Q. We beat the Primo Ultimo champion fer crying out loud. We mustn't forget that."

The fat man walks over to UJJ and stops before him.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Let's just win the title defense at the pay-per-view Johnson, whoever gets the pin, gets the title shot, simple as that. Our alliance have gotten us this far, it would be ill-advised to break it now. May the best man win."

UJJ looks up at the behemoth of a wrestler that is his tag partner. His voice is a little bit scruffy which signals that the powerhouse is under the weather.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "May the best man win? You are making this more of a one fall match not a tag match. But, since coming here I've set my sights on the Primo Ultimo title. The err tag titles is a mere stepping stone."

UJJ snorts loudly which is followed up by heavy coughs.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "You know I'm glad that Marcus made this match with these err special challenges if you will. It will be my time to become Primo Ultimo champion."

UJJ snorts and coughs again. Which are followed by groans.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Just trying to make things clear Johnson. I know just how much you want the Primo Ultimo, and even if you consider the tag titles are a mere stepping stone, I do not want to lose these titles just the same."

The Morbidly Obese Man stuffs his hand in-between his love handles, after a few seconds of scrounging around, he pulls out a turkey thigh and leg. He takes a big bite and continues talking to his taq partner.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Listen here Johnson, this is just a warning. If ever you let your greed for the Primo Ultimo title cost us the tag titles, then I'm coming after your head. Is that clear?"

The big man's eyes turns dead serious as he levels his gaze into the eyes of "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "You?! Coming after my head?! That's a good one TMOM. that's rich coming from you. We have fought many times and off all the ones that have ended as a victory guess who was the victor every single time. Yeah that's right it was me. It always has been me and it will always be me that cones out on top."

UJJ, stands to TMOM.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Besides, why would I side with Troy? That bastard didn't grant me a Heavyweight title shot back at WHW. One I thoroughly deserved, he is still the same slimy old git."

UJJ passes TMOM and heads towards the door. He stops and looks at TMOM.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "People round here are saying that you shouldn't trust me TMOM, so how can I know that you won't listen to them and stab me in the back. How do I know that I can trust you? Answer that."

UJJ grabs his Tag Championship and fixes it around his waist. He heads out of the door to his match leaving the colossal man alone.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Raykam10VSLucha Loco 01/20/2011 Unstop10

Jasmine Lee: "The following contest is for one fall! Introducing first, making his way to the ring, here is Ray Kamaura!"

"Life is Beautiful" by Sixx AM blares throughtout the arena and when the lyrics start to play Ray Kamaura makes his way to the ring very slowly.

Jim Jackson: "Ray Kamaura looking to score victory tonight, as he works to build on his case as a contender who can win the Golden Ticket battle royale."

Brad Blood: "The fans may not think he has what it takes to win the battle royale, and I think those fans are RIGHT.

Jim Jackson: "That's cold."

Brad Blood: "But, that being said, wrestling one on one is a lot different to fighting off nine other opponents. Ray Kamaura could be stomped into meat paste, and still win the Golden Ticket, guaranteeing himself a title shot."

Jasmine Lee: "His opponent! One half of the Campeones Compañero, here is 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson!"

"Papercut" by Linkin Park blasts over the arena as 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, showing off his championship belt.

Brad Blood: "Ray Kamaura could very well wind up winning the Golden Ticket battle royale. IF Jack Johnson doesn't break him in half, first."

Jim Jackson: "UJJ has not been happy with the perception that he's the lesser half of his tag team with the Morbidly Obese Man. He could take that as motivation in his match against Ray Kamaura."

Brad Blood: "I wouldn't be surprised to see Jack come out swinging on the opening bell. But despite what I said about Ray, he DID nearly beat Shogun for the ULOL Primo Ultimo title. Ray's probably one of the few on the roster who can match UJJ's power game."

Jasmine Lee: "Your official in charge is Jack B. Nimble! And now...LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnson charges full steam ahead at Kamaura! He's got Kamaura staggered with hard shots to the head! But Kamaura blocks a hook punch, and fires back with big punches of his own!"

Brad Blood: "He's forcing back UJJ!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnson blocks, and rocks Kamaura! But Kamaura halts UJJ with a headbutt to the face!"

Brad Blood: "UJJ just yelped in pain!"

Jim Jackson: "Kamaura plants him with an STO! He has UJJ covered!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Not enough for the three! Kamaura with the advantage...holds Johnson to knee him in the face!"

Brad Blood: "Jack Johnson's bleeding! I think that headbutt busted him open!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnson stumbles into the corner! Manages to stop Ray with a kick to the midsection! But Kamaura elbows his way out of a grapple attempt! Slams UJJ facefirst into the turnbuckle!"

Crowd: "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!"

Jim Jackson: "UJJ shoves an elbow to save himself! The head slams seem to have aggravated his injury."

Brad Blood: "And you can tell he's looking to pay Ray Kamaura back!"

Jim Jackson: "Big running shoulderblock! Kamaura quick to get back up, but UJJ grabs him for a slam but slips! Kamaura lands on top of him!"

Brad Blood: "He's got him pinned!"

Jim Jackson: "No go! Kamaura quick to stun UJJ! Johnson fires back! Kamaura's shot is blocked, but he blocks Johnson's counter punch!"

Brad Blood: "He's yanking Johnson off his feet!"

Jim Jackson: "But UJJ counters the fireman's carry into a crucifix pin!"

Brad Blood: "He nearly got him! You wouldn't think you'd see that kind of counter being done by guys of this size!"

Jim Jackson: "Johnson counters Kamaura again! Sends him colliding into the corner! Ray staggers out, and into a big running knee to the breadbasket! Johnson follows up with a big elbowdrop!"

Brad Blood: "Now it's Ray Kamaura on the defensive! UJJ looks like he's going to flatten him!"

Jim Jackson: "Jack Johnson trying to tear Ray Kamaura down with brute power! Kamaura trying his best to cover up, but UJJ continues to connect!"

Brad Blood: "He's yanking Ray off his feet!"

Jim Jackson: "Kamaura plants his fist into UJJ's face! Ray Kamaura grabs Johnson by the neck, and slams him down hard with a chokeslam!"

Brad Blood: "He's hit his Game Changer! He's got the champ laying at his feet!"

Jim Jackson: "Kamaura...he's signaling for The End Game! Johnson limply being pulled to his feet!"

Brad Blood: "Ray wasting no time! What the f

The announcers are interrupted by fans suddenly mobbing their table. People are leaving their seat to go over the fan barriers. Many take off their tops, revealing shirts with slogans in support of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and his countrymen.

We hear the sounds of a scuffle, as headsets are grabbed at. A woman's voice is heard from the announcers' desk.

"Down with Troy! Down with bigotry!"

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson viciously nails Ray Kamaura with a low blow while he is distracted. Johnson instinctively leaps, plowing Kamaura's head into the mat with a brutal JKO.

Brad Blood: "He's knocked Ray out!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner GET OFF ME! 'Unstoppable' Jack GET OFF ME ALREADY!"

Jim Jackson: "Jack Johnson...wins and we'llberightback!"

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/20/2011   Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold is one of the biggest names in wrestling world and current United League of the Lunatics' roster members. However, Nobody knows him that good like his sister and brother as well as other family members. Arnold is a really loving brother, a charming person, and he can’t stop thinking about his sister. Well, she is currently 22 years old right now, but for Arnold, she always be his little sister. He hasn’t seen his sister for several years. Meanwhile, while Arnold is thinking about his sister, the doors opened wide and the man with abolished trust enters, yes that’s right, he is none other than Taufik.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "Taufik, you know I’ve been thinking to visit my sister in California. Well, I think she is in California, last time she was there."

He suddenly remembers what he wanted to say all morning but Taufik wasn’t there.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "Well do you remember what Felix offered? He said that Lucian Blackheart would be a perfect addition to our group. I’ve done my research and he is completely right, Ace is one of the best wrestlers. Plus he is one of us. He is an ULOL original. We definitely should have him here."

The sound of someone approaching disturbs Arnold Bold's reverie. He finds his manager, Manolo Ferrer, walking towards him, his cellphone to his ear.

Manolo Ferrer: "...thanks for the update, Carl. Good to know we're on schedule. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Mr. Ferrer hangs up. But before he can greet the GoodFella, he is interrupted by someone else following him. Both manager and wrestler find Stephanie Dawson casually approaching, with her news crew on hand.

Manolo Ferrer: "What can I do for you, Ms. Dawson?"

Stephanie Dawson: "I'd like to get your thoughts on the latest announcement from the General Manager, about the contenders' match for the Campeónes Compañero."

Manolo Ferrer somehow could not help but give away a tightly lipped smile, in response to the interviewer's question.

Manolo Ferrer: "I suppose you're not exempt from the order not to talk about last week."

Mr. Ferrer shrugs off the troubled look that briefly crosses Stephanie's face.

Manolo Ferrer: "I just arrived to give my client the news. Mr. Bold, we only have one other tag team to beat, before we can challenge Morbidly Unstoppable for the Campeónes Compañero. That's the good news. The catch is that the winners will be decided in a tornado tag match."

Manolo Ferrer judges the GoodFella's reaction. Then, he gives more details on the match.

Manolo Ferrer: "We will be fighting Oriental Spices. To my understanding, it is Nao Fook Mi and Little Wang. And for your benefit, Ms. Dawson.....I do not think my team should be automatically considered the favorites in this contenders' match."

Stephanie Dawson: "What makes you say that?"

Manolo Ferrer: "Pro wrestling has this way of having teams which appear to be the underdogs suddenly come out on top. Mr. Schwarz and Mr. Bold will be competing against a woman and a midget. But the woman and the midget are skilled martial artists. They have won matches here in ULOL. I have heard from my contacts in Asia that Little Wang has been known to pulverize cinder blocks and testicles with his head alone. They are not a team to be treated lightly.

Stephanie Dawson: "You.....sound like you're selling your team short."

Manolo Ferrer: "I'm not. Mr. Bold and Mr. Schwarz will be competing against Oriental Spices in a tornado tag match. Meaning all the participants will be in the ring at the same time. It will be a straight up brawl. You may peg Mr. Bold and Mr. Schwarz as the favorites, but it is Nao Fook Mi and Little Wang who should be labeled the heavy favorites. They have no qualms about using feminine charms or diminutive size to their advantage. In fact, they have an unfair advantage over my clients."

Mr. Ferrer then speaks to the GoodFella.

Manolo Ferrer: "You have a chance at redemption, Mr. Bold. But you and Mr. Schwarz will have to snuff out any shred of compassion you may feel for a woman and a midget. You are going to have to be ready, willing and able to slam a chair in a pretty woman's face, or powerbomb a midget through a table, or whatever act of violence you would need to do to keep them down. And you should be ready, willing and able to smash them down repeatedly, until they are fine paste on the canvas. Because they will pretend to be harmless and hurt, and when your guard is down, they will bite your head off, or smash your testicles into ground rice. Are you ready?"

Manolo Ferrer's words are calm, collected, and forged from iron. Stephanie Dawson stares expectantly at the wrestler for his answer.

Stephanie Dawson was going to ask a question to Arnold “GoodFella” Bold, but at that moment his telephone started to ring. Stephanie didn’t want to disturb conversation.

Stephanie Dawson: "It looks like you are busy right now Mr. Bold, I will take the interview from you later or next week."

GoodFella nods and leads Ms. Dawson to the doors, then he checks who is calling to him. Number is unknown. Strange he thought, but he still answers it. The voice at the other side of the phone says that person who is calling is his sister, but he can’t believe that cause he hasn’t heard from her for several years. Maybe someone is messing with Arnold.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Well, if you're really my sister then let’s meet next week. What will you say about that?"

The woman on the other side of the phone agrees with what Arnold said, and she hangs up telephone while Arnold looks to Manolo.

Arnold "GoodFella" Bold: "Oriental Spices what kind of tag team name is that huh? Nevertheless, I am ready. Let’s go Mr. Manolo."

GoodFella and his manager left their locker room and heads out as they discuss what tactics they use.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Behind10

We see Bloodflame making his way down the hallway. He looks somewhat preoccupied, his mind possibly on something other than the match he has coming up, and he doesn't particularly seem to like that fact. This isn't a match to be taken lightly. His head jerks around as he hears someone coming. It's Hillbilly Phil, on his way to the back from the match he just had. Bloodflame grins sadistically. Just what he needed to get in the right frame of mind.

Bloodflame: "Heh heh heh..."

Without any warning at all, Bloodflame strikes. He spears Hillbilly Phil, sending him back into the concrete wall. He proceeds to pummel Phil bloody, hammering fist into his face over and over again. Straightening up to admire the job he's done, Bloodflame looks around for something within arms reach to finish Phil off, his foot planted firmly on Phil's throat, in case he tries to get away. He grins evilly as he spots a sledgehammer resting on top of a crate close by. Perfect. He grabs it, raising it above his head before slamming it down into Hillbilly Phil's face. There's a sickening smack as the hammer hits, smattering Phil's head all over the floor. Bloodflame backs off, glancing from the body to the sledgehammer, and back again. He drops the sledgehammer and grins. Now he was ready for his match.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Ulolse10.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Office10

The pissed off Alexander Conway is striding through the hallway. The camera is having a hard time keeping up with him as he heads towards a doorway guarded by the ever intimidating pressence of The Morbidly Obese Man. He is munching on some chicken, but as Alexander approaches, he rises and moves to stand inbetween him and the office.

Alexander Conway: "You! Gatekeeper! Allow me passage, so that I may right the wrongs with the help of Eunice! Umm....please?"

The gargantuan wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man stares up at Alexander Conway. He quickly disposes of the chicken in one big bite and swallows it whole. Wiping his greasy forearm on his lips, his eyes narrow as he retorts to the wrestler standing before him.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Try any funny business and I'll come after ya."

The big man signals Conway to enter, his eyes never leaving his back.

Mrs. Winslow is seated behind her oak desk with her arms folded on her chest as Alexander enters.

Alexander Conway: "Mrs. Winslow, I assume you are aware of what happened last week, so I'll try and make this brief."

Alexander settles into a chair as he continues.

Alexander Conway: "You see Mrs. Winslow, Marcus Troy took unnecessary measures against the audience, and it harmed the wrestlers. He wasn't protecting us with the tear gas, because it was his fault the riot happened to begin with!"

Alexander leans in towards Mrs. Winslow.

Alexander Conway: "I want your help, Mrs. Winslow. I want your help getting back at Marcus and Shogun. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was orchestrated from start to finish in order to allow Shogun to retain his belt."

Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow adjusts her glasses and sets down the cup of tea she was enjoying. A smile appears on her withered face as she stares back at the young wrestler standing before him.

Eunice P. Winslow: "The enemy of my enemy is my ally eh? Well it seems we have some common ground Mr. Conway. I think we can work something out that would be beneficial to both of us. Please sit."

The feisty vice-general manager gestures to the seat in front of her table and Alexander Conway takes a seat.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Cracks have started to appear on the foundations of ULOL, cracks caused by Marcus Troy. Last week's incident is a clear example of how one despot abuses the power entrusted upon him. I know your frustrations Mr. Conway and I believe our goals are as of now the same. Shogun and his alliance with Troy does pose a problem, but that problem does have a solution. From what I can see, Shogun's alliance to Troy also depends on how long Troy can keep the title on him..."

The VGM of ULOL quickly whips up a memo.

Eunice P. Winslow: "So on the 30th of January in the pay-per-view, let's make sure Shogun's title reign comes to a halt. I have booked you in a match against Shogun for the ULOL Primo Ultimo title in a submission match!"

Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow pauses and contemplates for a while before continuing.

Eunice P. Winslow: "It seems that things will be getting a lot worse before it gets better. We best prepare ourselves for this war with Troy may sunder ULOL beyond recovery. It's good to have a skilled wrestler like you on this side Mr. Conway."

Alexander gives Eunice a warm smile.

Alexander Conway: "Trust me, it's good to be on this side of the playing field. I may be an opportunistic asshole, but I do believe in fairness and the avoiding of screwjobs. I won't squander the opportunity you have given me, I will make Shogun tap-out....guaranteed! But, there is a lot of time between now and the Pay Per View, Mrs. Winslow. If there is anything you want me to do, especially if it will piss Marcus Troy off, I'll do it."

Never look at a gift horse in the mouth is the common saying for this situation, Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow smiles as she knows that common hatred for Marcus Troy has yet again produced another ally.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Oh I'm sure him just knowing that you came over to me will put that extra twist in his guts. I'd rather you conserve your strength and prepare for your match Conway. But be wary, I doubt that Troy will take this sitting down. Knowing him, he must have something up his sleeve already."

Alexander shrugs his shoulders a bit casually.

Alexander Conway: "He can try whatever he wants to, but I have a feeling it is only going to embarrass him and make him all the more angry. Actually, that is what I want; I want him to see me joining you, and be racking his brain. I want to get past whatever plan he has, and make him have to rack his brain for a new one. I want the poor bastard to realize that he can do nothing to stop me, or rather us, that his unholy alliance will fail, and that the reason he failed was because he decided to be a really big prick."

Alexander stands up and moves to exit the room, but he stops at the doorway.

Alexander Conway: "The future looks bright Mrs. Winslow, I look forward to working with you. Oh, and my offer still stands. If you come up with anything in the upcoming weeks....Bob Bobbie knows where to find me."

Alexander walks out of the office, nodding acknowledgment to the super-sized behemoth known as The Morbidly Obese Man as he passes by.

Brostar: "Sure...yea....ok."

Brostar is talking on a phone.

Brostar: "Yea...ok....ok...sure no worries....yea you too, see ya."

Brostar finishes as he walks through backstage went he runs into someone big fat, smelly and ugly, it was TMOM.

Brostar: "Oh TMOM nice seeing you again I see Jack is the only one can withstand your fat, flatulence, smells and ugliness, hey are you sure you can trust him cause I think he is starting to get sick of your traits and personality."

Waits for an answer.

The unspeakably overweight wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man stares at Brostar and shakes his head.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "So this is the "CHANGED" Brostar? I thought you are now one of the good folk? And good folk go around backstage insulting people for no reason? Ah yes the hypocrisy! You make a speech to the fans saying that you are now "GOOD" but the moment you are backstage out of view from the fans you go around bad mouthing others, no wonder Shadow is pissed at your ass."

The Morbidly Obese Man looks at Brostar and sighs again.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "At least I know where I stand, I do not go around pretending to be all good to the fans only to betray them once they are not looking. I show them I don't really give a damn what they think of me from the start. Listen kiddo, you are lucky I am booked in a match against Bloodflame which will be starting in a few minutes else, you'd be nothing but a smear on the wall. Now go clean up your act. Next time I won't be as forgiving."

The Morbidly Obese Man walks away slamming his shoulders against Brostar's as the scene fades to black.

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Bloodf10VSLucha Loco 01/20/2011 Themor12

Jim Jackson: "It's a good thing security was able to restore order minus the tear gas this time... Anyway on to the next match, two of ULOL's fiercest competitors are in the ring tonight... Bloodflame and The Morbidly Obese Man."

Brad Blood: "Bloodflame is going to win, he's gonna show us that TMOM is nothing but a big mass of hot air. GO BLOODFLAME! I LOV... I mean... I'M ROOTING FOR YOU!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Bloodflame!"

Jim Jackson: "And here comes Bloodflame, one of ULOL's most sadistic wrestlers. Can his ferocity in the ring be enough to conquer the mountain of a man known as The Morbidly Obese Man?"

Brad Blood: "I am pretty confident that Bloodflame will win tonight's melee!"

Jasmine Lee: "And his opponent for the evening, he's one-half of the ULOL Campeónes Compañero, The Morbidly Obese Man!"

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

The earth reverberated and shook as the monstrosity known as The Morbidly Obese Man squeezed himself out of the now visibly cracked entrance tunnel. There is no entrance music and no video playing on the Titan Tron. Just one massive form that looks bigger than an elephant. The crowd stares in stunned silence, not knowing what to make of the super-sized behemoth making his way down the entrance ramp as the floors creak with every step. As The Morbidly Obese Man reaches the ring he climbs up the steel steps the crowd wonders how this "thing" can enter the ring. But lo and behold in a feat of utter incredibility and great fat flexing ability, The Morbidly Obese Man somehow squeezed through the ring ropes and enters the ring which sighs heavily under his weight.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don..."

Jim Jackson: "BOTH MEN JUMPED THE BELL! We have a brawl in our hands."

Brad Blood: "Woo! Get 'im Bloodflame!"

Jim Jackson: "Back elbow connects, Bloodflame staggers backward. Powerslam by The Morbidly Obese Man sends Bloodflame down to the mat! The Morbidly Obese Man misses a clothesline. Face crusher from Bloodflame on TMOM. DDT by Bloodflame followed by a legdrop!"

Brad Blood: "Bloodflame for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Agh! Blubber Boy gets a shoulder up! Ooh, a fist drop by Bloodflame... Ack! Stupid Blubber Boy, he should have stayed put!"

Jim Jackson: "TMOM blocks a punch. Slam on Bloodflame. Bloodflame quickly gets up and rolls away! A stiff right hand connects from Bloodflame sending TMOM back. Bloodflame hits a great swinging DDT on The Morbidly Obese Man. TMOM gets up from that one and the two men lock arms."

Brad Blood: "Oh no! That mountain of lard is winning! WOOHOO! Bloodflame pokes TMOM in the eyes!"

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip attempt by Bloodflame... REVERSED by TMOM! Bloodflame is sent to the ropes... OH! Stiff clothesline sends Bloodflame into the air! Bloodflame tries to use the ropes to get back to his feet."

Brad Blood: "Hey no fair! TMOM is choking Bloodflame on the ropes!"

Jim Jackson: "And his eye poke earlier was fair? Anyway, the referee tries to stop TMOM... He begins to count."

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three! Four..."

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man releases his hold in the last second. Bloodflame clutches his throat as he gasps for air! The ref seems to be giving a few harsh words for TMOM. Bloodflame reaches into his boots... He pulls out a brass knuckle! TMOM charges towards him..."

Brad Blood: "BULLSEYE! Right in-between the eyes! TMOM goes down! HAHAHA! Bloodflame quickly disposes of the brass knuckle."

Jim Jackson: "Wait! The referee is calling for the bell! He saw Bloodflame's illegal attack!"

Brad Blood: "WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match as a result of a disqualification, The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Jim Jackson: "Well looks like this time dirty tactics got the short end of the stick. Wait it's not over... TMOM just attacked Bloodflame! TMOM and Bloodflame starts brawling!"

Brad Blood: "Here comes security to break them up. Security is holding both men back. WAIT THAT SECURITY PERSONNEL JUST CLOCKED TMOM WITH A BILLY CLUB!"

Jim Jackson: "That's no security personnel, IT'S SHOGUN! Marcus Troy has finally started to act against his enemies and tonight he just sent Shogun to dispatch of The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Brad Blood: "Shogun is giving TMOM a beat-down! Wait! Is that UJJ?! UJJ comes out from the back to rescue his partner! Don't they dislike each other?!"

Jim Jackson: "I guess UJJ and TMOM dislike Marcus and Shogun even more. Shogun quickly escapes through the crowd as UJJ stops in front of TMOM... Instead of helping TMOM up, he laughs at his partner."

Brad Blood: "I guess they don't really like each other that much..."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/20/2011   Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:54 am

Brostar and Shadow continue to brawl through backstage some people are trying to pull them two a part but the Brothers keep brawl, Brostar smacks Shadow's head onto a table then Shadow kicks Brostar in the gut and throws him into the backstage wall, the continue punching each other until the Security show up and pull them apart they try to hit each other but the Security a holding Brostar and Shadow away from each other, Then they stop at the footsteps of a person the camera turns to the person which is....

The vice-general manager of ULOL looks at both men disapprovingly. She signals for the security to face both men towards her.

Eunice P. Winslow: "You know that this is unacceptable, both of you fighting here backstage. You not only disrupt the operation of the production crew, you also risk injuring yourselves in a backstage melee. If this goes on, I shall take both your names out of the Golden Ticket Battle Royale. Am I understood?"

Mrs. Winslow waits a moment for her words to sink into both men.

Eunice P. Winslow: "If you want to go at each other so bad, then next week, you both shall have a match against each other. I do not want any incident to happen before then. Now both of you run off now and no more brawling until next week. You are not in kindergarten you know."

The VGM looks at both men waiting for a response.

Before Brostar could say anything he eats a stiff big boot from Shadow.

Shadow: "I like the sound of that."

Shadow walks away.

A dark alley. There is nothing here just quiet silence. Well sometimes we hear dogs barking in the neighborhood but that’s it. We see a Lincoln turning into alley and driving forward until the man that is sitting in the backseat tells driver to stop. After several minutes another car arrived. The car doesn’t look very luxurious it looks like old model Dodge Challenger from this car we can recognize the man coming out from the car. He is none other than Felix Schwarz. But who is this man in the other car? And What is Felix doing here? Felix opened the door of Lincoln and took a seat in the front. It looks like man in the back didn’t want that Felix see his face. The mystery man speaks.

Man: "Well, well, well. It was long time since I saw you personally and here we are in same car. But you know Felix this case that you're working on, it's a disease in the department and we hope you will end it soon. You know Felix there was a time then everybody in the department was loyal and you would be surprised if someone belonged to organized crime families. But now it’s the usual corruption that is common in the force and we think that this mission is going to be compromised soon. Tee mafia gaining too much power and everybody thinks that they will rule everything despite who runs the country. And maybe, just maybe by becoming closer to a mobster, you will turn things around Felix, is that right? We need people like you to make them reveal that they are really rats and after that dump them in junkyard. But then again who says that you haven't turned into a rat yourself?"

Felix is so surprised to hear these words from the man that he knew almost his entire life. He is so surprised that someone so easily set seed of doubt in the mind of his own boss. Felix shakes his head he thinks that he is dreaming, but no he is sitting in the car with his own boss.

Felix Schwarz: "How dare someone spread such stupid rumors into that mind of yours huh? Do you really believe that I could compromise the case that I have been working for 10 years? I am so close to put Bold family behind bars for good and now you're questioning my work? I never going to become “mobster” because I despise them. A mobster's life is will only end in prison like at Milano brothers, Gambino family and other criminals. This man that set this lie in the department is nothing but dirty cop."

Felix wanted to continue to insult his own boss and the man that started these false rumors. But he was But his words interrupted by the phrase of his boss.

Man: "Well I know you long enough, but that man. That man I know longer than you and I trust him. Yet that doesn’t mean that I've lost my trust in you. I know that you wanted to bring down this family cause your father was killed by Arnold's father and that’s why you joined police academy. We saw great potential in you. And I think Arnold sees potential in you as well. But you know.."

Felix interrupts his boss.

Felix Schwarz: "Boss let me put this clear. It doesn’t matter how many years you've known this liar person, but I can assure you my father's killer's son is going to jail for good. I will find the evidence needed and the whole family will be put behind bars and I swear it."

Felix pauses.

Felix Schwarz: "You know why I'm doing this, why I am trying to be nice with GoodFella, why I am trying to get close even though it makes my skin crawl. Now you say that I am dirty huh? Don’t forget that reputation in the mafia is not that easy to build. You need to be trusted by entire family and now Mr. Manolo and Taufik and Bold are in my hands I just need to find evidence. Next week is going to be a big family meeting, a lot of criminals are going to be there. Well that’s what I heard and another bonus is Bold's sister too. His brother was recently shot to the head by Milano family member and now his sister runs things but Arnold doesn’t know that. She finally appeared in the city yesterday. Arnold doesn’t know that as well. So we are two steps ahead by him."

Felix's boss with pride in his voice finally likes what Felix has to tell him and he replies to him for the last time.

Man: "Well you know these news made me a bit happy and you know that I hate Bold Family as well as you do, but I have one question to ask do you think his sister will recognize you? You had a history with her when your father worked for the Bold family..."

Felix thinks for minute and he didn’t think that the sister could be any threat to him. He didn’t think that she could really be a glitch in his plans but we will see. For now Felix is happy with current situation and he says.

Felix Schwarz: "Well I have a little doubt about that, but I think she shouldn’t remember it, it was 20 years ago. We were mere children then."

Man: "Well if you need to take her down just to save operation please call me and I will think of something, but now I have to fly back to Washington since my meeting here with police chiefs delayed due to some unforeseen circumstances. Well if you need something just call or send me email and then I will provide back-up. My flight is in one hour. So see you soon and it was good to see you my friend."

Felix opens door and put his feet on the ground then he closes the door and we hear how the man known as Felix's boss orders driver to drive him to the airport and the automobile disappears in the mist. Felix is standing in the alley alone for several minutes till he decides that it is time to return to the ULOL arena. He sits into the car and disappears into a thick fog.

Nao Fook Mi stretches herself on the floor of the locker room, doing a complete side split. She twists her body around loosening her muscles before looking disappointingly at her partner Little Wang who was obviously ogling at her.

Nao Fook Mi: "Get your mind out of the gutter, we have a match coming up and I don't see you warming up. This is our chance to win a title shot you know. Seriously I think we can beat GoodFella and Schwarz. Skill-wise we are definitely superior to them."

Fook Mi finishes her stretching and leaps up to her feet..

Nao Fook Mi: "Still I think we must still be wary of them, they are in the same group as Manolo Ferrer and Taufik... I don't really trust those two..."

Little Wang wipes his drool off with his forearm before replying to his partner and childhood friend.

Little Wang: "You worry too much Fook Mi, learn to relax. This will be a cakewalk for us. Trust me. We've always worked well together, no matter what the odds are or who we face, we can surely overcome them. C'mon, why don't you let me rub your shoulders... I bet they're stiff..."

Fook Mi pats away Wang's little fingers before the can even get near.

Little Wang: "Heh, can't blame me for trying... Let me buy you something to drink then Fook Mi if you don't want to rely on my magic fingers. I think I saw your favorite tea in the vending machine, drinking that always calms you. Let's go, my treat..."

Little Wang holds open the door and Fook Mi exits as the scene fades to black.

The scene opens to the dreary backstage of the ULOL. The screen is moving towards the end of a long hallway, where an open door lies. A figure is standing in the door way, the camera continues to move closer until some words from a familiar voice start to become audible.

Alexander Conway: "Remember, you were lucky enough to be chosen to compete in that battle royale on January 30th. If you win, you get a ticket, our ticket, to the top. We need that, you need that. So close to the new era, you have to win! Unfortunately, you're going into that match alone. I was not one of the few who had their name drawn. If there was any way I could assist you, I would be out there."

???: "I know you would. Don't worry Alexander, I won't fail, not now."

Alexander Conway: "That's what I like to hear. But this doesn't mean you get to slack off tonight, I expect you to win your match, alright?"

???: "Please, he'll be a walk in the park."

Alexander Conway: "I'm glad you think so. Now, I have to go pay Marcus a little....."

Alexander stops as he finally sees the camera. A look of rage soon spreads across his features.

Alexander Conway: "What the hell are you doing here? Eavesdropping on me?! You little slime, you had best leave if you know what is good for you!"

Alexander starts walking towards the camera as it retreats. He quickly begins to shrink into the distance as the scene soon fades to black.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Office10

Raven Connoly is seen walking down the hall of the arena, she turns the corner and sees TMOM sitting in front of Eunice P. Winslow's office, she pauses for a second and then continues for the door.

Raven Connoly: "Long time no see big man, you sure you're in front of the right door?"

The massive wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man looks up and sees Raven Connoly. He slowly gets up as his huge looming frame overshadows the smaller and lithe female wrestler. Looking at her straight in the eye, the big man replies.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Oh I'm pretty sure I'm standing on the right door missy. Let's just say this place is my new haunt now. That bastard Troy is going down and Mrs. Winslow will be the new GM once that happens."

A big smirk appears on the face of The Morbidly Obese Man...

The Morbidly Obese Man: "I know your history with Troy, you want to meet up with Mrs. Winslow? Go right on in Raven."

The big man steps aside and opens the door in a mock chivalrous bow.

Raven Connoly: "Ah, and I know your history with Troy as well big man, but I don't hold grudges, so I will give you the benefit of doubt. Fighting along side you instead of against you will be far easier I would think, speaking of which, I know you're no dummy, so I probably speak what you already know. We both know Troy's game, for some reason I trust you at the moment, I can't say the same for your partner, it would be wise to watch your back big man, I think we know what Troy is trying to do, just be careful."

Raven nods toward TMOM before walking into Mrs. Winslow's office. Mrs. Winslow is sitting at her desk, she looks up as Raven walks in.

Raven Connoly: "I know what you're thinking but I'm not here to complain about last weeks match, how I was robbed, and how I deserve another shot. I'm not here to ask for a title shot of any kind, or any sort of match, but I am here about what happened last week."

Raven places her hand on the back of the chair sitting in front of Eunice P. Winslow's desk.

Raven Connoly: "May I?"

Mrs. Winslow nods her head and Raven sits down.

Raven Connoly: "I have a history with Troy, that's no secret, and I think I know him a little better then a lot of the people here. I'm not worried about a title right now, I'm worried about this federation. I've seen what Troy can do to people when he wants to get rid of them, I've also seen what he has done to federations. He's doing it all over again, with Q, with TMOM, he's picking targets, and he is going to do everything he can to take them out. Now we both know he has already recruited Shogun, and I've know doubt he has a few more under his thumb too, it's only going to get worse.
Now, I think we both know your on his list too Mrs. Winslow, you are the only person here who actually has legitimate power over Troy, the only person keeping him from turning this fed into his personal playground like he did to WHW. So that's why I'm here, I respect you, you've been in this business for years, a true veteran, and as tough as they come, and I've taken on Troy before, and beat him. We need to make a move, before he does, you're in charge Mrs. Winslow, so my question to you is what are you going to do now, and how can I help?"

A warm smile appears on the face of Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow as she listened to what Raven Connoly had to say.

Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow: "First of all, welcome Ms. Connoly, may I offer you some tea?"

Raven politely declines and the vice-general manager continues.

Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow: "I am well aware of your history with Marcus Troy and believe that we are common in thinking that he is unfit to be a general manager. While it is true that I wield some power here in ULOL, my power is still limited compared to those of Troy's. But that may all change soon. Troy is digging his own hole and I plan to let him do so."

Mrs. Winslow takes a sip from her tea cup before continuing.

Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow: "Soon, Troy will have so many openings that when we counterattack, he will definitely be fall and ULOL shall once again be a honorable institution. I am sure that he himself is gathering allies as we speak Ms. Connoly, what we need to find out is who else is on Troy's side."

Mrs. Winslow again pauses to drink from her cup.

Mrs. Eunice P. Winslow: "As of now Marcus Troy still has the superior authority over me, thus we must watch our steps carefully. Do not do anything rash Ms. Connoly. And be assured that I shall contact you as soon as we are ready to strike back."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Seems like it toots. It will be great getting one over Troy. I can't wait to see him fall flat on his pompous ass."

The Morbidly Obese Man accepts Raven's handshake.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Since we are all allies and all, if you need back up, you know where to find me."

Though he said it nonchalantly, the sincerity behind the words he uttered was 100% true. Common hatred does bring the unlikely of allies together.

Raven smiles at TMOM's words.

Raven Connoly: "And you know where to find me as well. Looks like Troy bit of more then he can chew this time."

Raven turns and walks back down the hall and TMOM settles back in his chair as the scene fades.

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Arnold10&Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Felixs10

VS

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Little10&Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 Naofoo11

Jim Jackson: "Finally, the main event of the evening. Earlier tonight due to the lack of enthusiasm in Marcus Troy's tag gauntlet, Marcus changed the main event into a tornado tag match."

Brad Blood: "That's right, we have Oriental Spices against GoodFella and Schwarz tonight and whoever wins gets a shot at the tag titles in the upcoming pay-per-view which according to inside sources will be called Here's Your Hellishly Extreme Raging Painful Electrifying Showcase or Here's Your HERPES for short!"

Jim Jackson: "Here's Your WHAT?!"

Brad Blood: "HERPES Jim HERPES! Are you deaf or something?"

Jim Jackson facepalms.

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a tornado tag match and is for the number one contender for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero titles. Introducing first the team of Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz, GoodFella and Schwarz!"

"Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top starts to sound, the light suddenly turns off after a few seconds it starts again and Arnold "GoodFella" Bold is standing in the middle of the ring pointing to the sky, beside him is his partner Felix Schwarz.

Jasmine Lee: "And their opponents for the evening, the team of Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi, Oriental Spices!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. Little Wang pops up from in between her legs. They quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They bow and give their respect to the crowd before heading to their corner.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Being a tornado tag match, all four wrestlers will be fighting in the ring at the same time. And there's the bell! Little Wang slides in-between Felix Schwarz's legs! Fook Mi hits a dropkick on GoodFella sending him crashing into Schwarz!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like a bad start for GoodFella and Schwarz. Little Wang goes high risk... He leaps!"

Jim Jackson: "Schwarz ducks down and Little Wang flies over him! Wait GoodFella is just standing up... Flying dropkick by Little Wang to the backside of GoodFella sends him to the ropes!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi is there and quickly rolls Arnold "GoodFella" Bold up for the three count! Felix Schwarz with a double axe handle for the save... Fook Mi spins out of the way and Schwarz hits his own partner instead! It's a disaster for GoodFella and Schwarz!"

Jim Jackson: "Felix Schwarz turns around, dropkick by Nao Fook Mi sends him back into Little Wang who is crouched behind him. Schwarz trips over Little Wang and falls into GoodFella! Felix tries to get up... Little Wang charges in, he hits a shining wizard on Schwarz!"

Brad Blood: "That seems more like a shining apprentice to me... Hehehe. Fook Mi grabs Schwarz from behind... Northern lights suplex for the pin!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Bicycle kick by Arnold "GoodFella" Bold on Nao Fook Mi's ribs breaks the three count! Little Wang leaps from the top of the turnbuckle... GoodFella catches him! Belly to belly suplex! Little Wang is down. GoodFella turns around... Right into a neckbreaker by Fook Mi!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi turns around this time it's Schwarz waiting for her! Fook Mi got planted with a DDT! Schwarz hooks the leg."

Jim Jackson: "Whoa! Springboard moonsault by Little Wang smashes into Schwarz breaking the pinfall. GoodFella grabs Little Wang... HE PUNTS LITTLE WANG OVER THE ROPES AND STEEL RAILINGS AND INTO THE AUDIENCE! This is bad news for Fook Mi."

Brad Blood: "You can say that again, double Irish whip by GoodFella and Schwarz sends Fook Mi to the ropes... Fook Mi bounces back... Here comes a double back elbow..."

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi ducks under it! Fook Mi bounces back into the ropes... GoodFella and Schwarz with a double back body drop attempt... Fook Mi leaps over them and springboards on the top rope... Springboard crossbody takes both members of GoodFella and Schwarz down!"

Brad Blood: "The crowd is going wild! Wait looks Little Wang just entered the ring again! He leaps into the ropes.. Springboard tadpole splash on Schwarz! Little Wang hooks the legs..."

Jim Jackson: "Only a two! Fook Mi hits an enzuigiri on GoodFella! GoodFella goes down! Fook Mi for the cover."

Brad Blood: "GoodFella gets a shoulder up! Fook Mi grabs GoodFella... GoodFella reverses the hammerlock! Fook Mi reverses the reversed hammerlock... GoodFella reverses the reversed reversed hammerlock!"

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang dashes in to assist his partner... Schwarz pulls on his pigtails and lifts him up from the ground. Schwarz whirls Little Wang around in the air! Little Wang is going in circles... Schwarz releases Little Wang and Little Wang slams into the turnbuckles!"

Brad Blood: "Little Wang just went limp! Schwarz pins Little Wang to the ground with his body."

Brad Blood: "Little Wang gets a shoulder up despite being slammed against a hard surface! That's one resilient Little Wang."

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella has a sleeper hold locked in and Fook Mi is fading fast! The referee checks on Fook Mi, he lifts Fook Mi's arm and it goes down."

Jack B. Nimble: "One!"

Brad Blood: "The ref raises Fook Mi's arm a second time, again it goes down."

Jack B. Nimble: "Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Things look grim for Fook Mi... The ref raises her arm one last time... If it falls it's over for Fook Mi... WAIT! FOOK MI'S ARMS REMAIN UP! GoodFella can't believe it! Fook Mi somehow got second wind and twists free of GoodFella! She kicks GoodFella in the guts... SPEAR BY FELIX SCHWARZ TAKES FOOK MI DOWN!"

Brad Blood: "That fooked Fook Mi real bad... Felix Schwarz hooks Fook Mi's legs..."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang smashes right into Schwarz's face and clings on to it breaking the three count!"

Brad Blood: "Little Wang just thrust himself into Schwarz's face! Schwarz tries to pull Little Wang off from his face but Little Wang is clinging on for dear life!"

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella comes in and assist Schwarz him manhandling Little Wang! They manage to pull Little Wang off! They throw Little Wang to teh canvas and proceeds to stomp on Little Wang!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi recovers and sees her partner in trouble. She charges in towards GoodFella and Schwarz!"

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi leaps and applies a headlock on GoodFella, she spins over GoodFella's shoulders and kicks Felix Schwarz on the head then proceeds to plant GoodFella unto the canvas with a tornado DDT! The crowd goes wild!"

Brad Blood: "Felix Schwarz gets back up to his feet. Little Wang leaps into the ropes and hits a springboard hurracanrana onm Schwarz sending him over the ropes to the outside!"

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi pulls GoodFella to his feet... Nao Fook Mi Irish whips her opponent to the ropes, as her opponent bounces back she goes down on all fours and Little Wang uses her back to springboard and hit a dropkick to the opponent's face, as the opponent falls, Nao Fook Mi executes a standing shooting star press executing a Five Star Spice! Fook Mi for the pin."

Brad Blood: "Arnold "GoodFella" Bold has been eliminated! This puts Schwarz in a very bad position! He is now in a handicap... A one and a half against one handicap!"

Jim Jackson: "Felix Schwarz slowly climbs back into the ring apron... Fook Mi hits him with a European uppercut and clips him into the ring. Little Wang climbs up to the top of the turnbuckles... Little Wang flies towards Schwarz... Schwarz rolls away and Little Wang crashes into the canvas! Fook Mi grabs Schwarz but Scwarz reverses and lifts Fook Mi up unto his shoulders... Fireman carry connects!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like Schwarz decides to concentrate on Little Wang first... He plants Little Wang unto the ground in between his thighs with a piledriver! He inserts Little Wang in between his armpit and hits a tilt-a-whirl slam! He's manhandling Little Wang who has now gone very very limp!"

Jim Jackson: "Schwarz goes for the cover... Fook Mi for the save... Schwarz dodges her fists and takes her down with a snapmare! Schwarz positions Fook Mi... He hits a sliced bread #2! Fook Mi is down! Schwarz hooks the leg... Little Wang climbs up to the top of the ring post and leaps tucking his knees to chest, he executes a backflip in mid-air..."

Brad Blood: "Schwarz rolls away at the last second and the Dwarf Star Press hits Fook Mi instead! Schwarz punts Little Wang through the ropes again and hooks Fook Mi's leg!"

Jim Jackson: "Fook Mi is out! Now it's Schwarz against Little Wang! Things look grim for the little man."

Brad Blood: "Little Wang climbs back into the ring and realizes his predicament. Schwarz lunges forward trying to get a firm hold on Little Wang..."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang slides in-between Felix Schwarz's legs and smacks him right on the ass! Schwarz turns around and again tries to get a hold of Little Wang but Little Wang wriggles out of his grasp!"

Brad Blood: "Little Wang is proving to be more slippery than Schwarz anticipated. Maybe it's all the sweat covering him."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang leaps on the middle rope and hits a springboard spin kick on Schwarz! Springboard crossbody by Little Wang takes Schwarz down! Little Wang climbs up the top turnbuckle... I think he's signaling for the Tadpole Splash! Wait what is Manolo Ferrer doing? He's distracting the referee!"

WHACK!

Brad Blood: "IT'S TAUFIK WITH HIS SINGAPORE CANE! HE WHACKS LITTLE WANG ON THE TOP OF THE HEAD! LITTLE WANG GOES DOWN!!! Taufik quickly hides before the referee can see him... Schwarz quickly goes for the cover."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match number one contender for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero titles, the team of Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz, GoodFella and Schwarz!"

Jim Jackson: "GoodFella and Schwarz steals the win from Oriental Spices with the help of Manolo Ferrer and Taufik! This can't be right. The crowd is booing loudly throwing cups and water bottles into the ring."

Brad Blood: "Well they might not like it but what happened already happened and GoodFella and Schwarz shall face Morbidly Unstoppable in the pay-per-view next week."

Jim Jackson: "Wow what a night it was, chaos broke loose tonight in more ways that one."

Brad Blood: "Q's fans are a menace, they should be deported!"

Jim Jackson: "But the event people will be talking about tonight will be that GoodFella and Schwarz won a shot at the tag titles for the PPV next Sunday."

Brad Blood: "Yes, at Here's Your HERPES, Morbidly Unstoppable shall be facing GoodFella and Schwarz, this will definitely be a match to look forward to."

Jim Jackson: "Unfortunately that's all the time we have for tonight, thank you for watching, for my partner Brad Blood, this is Jim Jackson saying good night and until next week, KEEP THE LUNACY GOING!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 01/20/2011   Lucha Loco 01/20/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 01/20/2011
Page 1 of 1