United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel K Brook
Jobber
Jobber

BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! Empty
PostSubject: BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!   BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 pm

I'm Daniel K Brook, "Mr. Indy". I've been away from wrestling since WHW closed but now, finally, I am back.
Back to top Go down
Daniel K Brook
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!   BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Name: Daniel K Brook
Alignment: I can be what ever is needed, but I pefer a tweener.
Style: Great Tec wrestler, can also fly when he needs to, but medicore when it comes to pure brawling
Catchline: "Tap or Snap"
Weight: 225 pounds (Light weight)
Height: 6 foot
Gimmick: An indy star who "has no gimmick", feels that indy wrestling is so much better then the Fed, and wants to, win or lose, give the fans their money's worth.
Entrance: Daniel K Brook comes out to the ring, with no music on, stands in the middle of it, and crosses his arms.
Finishers: 2
Borrowed time
Description: xxxxxx knocks Brook down, and turns to jesture to the crowd, but Brook gets up and gives xxxxxx an STO, AKA Borrowed Time.
Loan Submit
Description:Brook knee-lifts xxxxxxx right in the face, knocking them down. Brook gives xxxxxx a Fujiwara Armbar, making xxxxxx scream in pain and the fans chant "Tap or Snap".
Short Bio: 14 years ago, Lou T Brook took his kids Daniel K and Brian M ( 7 years younger then Daniel) to a wrestling show. Both boys fell in love with wrestling, and Daniel starting working out that very day. At 13, he secretly starting learning how to wrestle, and used a fake ID to wrestle his first profesional match at 14. Ever since then, he has taken bookings in Canada, Japan, England, Mexico, and Germany, although he always came back to work in America eventully. One Saturday, he was channel surfing and discovered Onslaught, however, he was disgusted with how bad the wrestling was and all the charcters on there. The next day, he contacted Marcos Troy in giving him a contract. Troy, after hearing his resume (and seeing dollar signs), signed him.
Away from the ring, he owns a resturant in Kuntucky (where he was born) and trains Brian for the ring as well.
OOC: Fun fact: All of the Brooks are named after popular Indy stars. Daniel (Daniels of TNA/ROH fame), K (short for Low Ki or Keval), Brian ( Brian Danielson), M (McGenisis, aka Desmound Wolfe), Lou T (Lou Threz), and Brook is CM Punk's real last name.

(Taken from WHW Forums)
Back to top Go down
Daniel K Brook
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!   BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 pm

Stats:
Brawl: 25
Speed: 75
Tec: 100
Chrarisma: 50

Last edited by Daniel K Brook on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase O'Brien
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!   BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 pm

A 225 Pound Lightweight? Are you kidding me? :/

Besides from the (rude?) comment, Welcome to ULOL.
Back to top Go down
Manolo Ferrer
Admin
Admin
Manolo Ferrer

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!   BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:56 pm

technically, a heavyweight in wrestling is someone who is at least 230 pounds.

and indeed, welcome to ulol Smile
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!   BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:29 am

Yep, glad to have you in the roster again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!   BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BitWFW Daniel K Brook returns!
Page 1 of 1