United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow The God of Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shadow The God of Evil Empty
PostSubject: Shadow The God of Evil   Shadow The God of Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 am

Wrestler Name: Shadow

Alignment: Heel

Weight Class: Heavyweight

Gimmick: Evil

Entrance: "Massacre" plays as a main walks down the ramp not paying attend to the crowd. He gets in the ring and waits for his opponet.

Wrestler Description: Black hair Black eyes, Black Elbow and knee pads, Black boots and Black Tights.

Short Bio: This guy had a hard life growing up and could only find one way to settle his aggression in the ring.

Finisher(s):
Evil Source - Shadow knocks XXXX down, backs away waits for XXXX to get up a little then runs at XXXX and kicks him in the skull hitting Evil Source.

Evil Submit - Shadow grounds XXXX and twists the ankle until XXXX tapped out to Evil Submit.

Stats:
Brawl: 100
Speed: 50
Tech: 50
Charisma: 50

Last edited by brostar on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change Character)
Back to top Go down
Bloodflame
Jobber
Jobber
Bloodflame

PostSubject: Re: Shadow The God of Evil   Shadow The God of Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:18 am

Don't mean to butt in here, man, but aren't you supposed to make another account for a new character? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow The God of Evil   Shadow The God of Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:27 am

Yep. Razz Create a new account Brodie. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadow The God of Evil   Shadow The God of Evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:17 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow The God of Evil   Shadow The God of Evil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow The God of Evil
Page 1 of 1