United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase O'Brien
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart) Empty
PostSubject: Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)   Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Wrestler Name: Chase O'Brien

Alignment: Face, leaning towards tweener.

Weight Class: Lightweight

Gimmick: Just an all-round top bloke. Cocky newcomer, bit of a smart arse.

Entrance:
The arena lights up with a blinding white light. "The Chase by Illy" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with white smoke. Blue, White and Red spotlights scatter around the arena and then shines on and follow Chase O'Brien as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans.

Wrestler Description: Chase O'Brien is 6'4", weighing in at 210 lb. He has short hair with a long fringe/comb over. Can often be found wearing an open zipped-hoodie with no shirt, cigarette leg jeans, vans, and sports a snapback hat worn backwards. Average build, rather cut though. Southern cross tattoo on left peck.

Short Bio: Born in the city of Brisbane, Australia. A teenage delinquent, Chase left school and home life to chase a dream of a career in Professional Wrestling. Moving from independent wrestling circuit to circuits all over the world, Chase finally finds himself in a wrestling federation.

Finisher(s):
Primary Finisher (Direct Damage)
The Chaser: Chase O'Brien whips the opponent to the ropes following closely behind them.
As the opponent rebounds off the ropes, Chase O'Brien leaps in mid-air horizontally spinning in a 360 degree motion landing a kick to the opponents face executing a devastating Chaser

Secondary Finisher (Submission)
End of the Line: Chase O'Brient kicks the opponent to the stomach then does a 180 degree spin and a backflip kick to the opponents face.
Chase O'Brien then proceeds to place the opponent into a modified triangle choke position executing a deadly End of the Line

Signature(s):
You Got Knocked The Chuck Out!: Chuck O'Brien springboards off the ropes delivering a flying roundhouse kick to the opponents temple.

Stats:
Brawl: 63
Speed: 64
Tech: 60
Charisma: 63

Last edited by Chase O'Brien on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:56 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chase O'Brien
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)   Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:23 pm

EDIT: Changed my Entrance again. Because I'm awesome and I like to do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Chase O'Brien
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)   Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:38 am

EDIT: Hey guys, Lucian Blackheart here. Returning with a new character. I know you missed me, so if you could kindly tip UJJ or myself. Much appreciated. I'll get to RPing.... Eventually.
Back to top Go down
Boy Bakla
Admin
Admin
Boy Bakla

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)   Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Welcome back man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chase O'Brien
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)   Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks cutie Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)   Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase O'Brien (Formerly Lucian Blackheart)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu :: ULOL Roster :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: