United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew Hunter
Opener
Opener
Andrew Hunter

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Andrew Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Andrew Hunter   Andrew Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Name: Andrew Hunter (duh!)

Nickname: Gambler

Alignment: Face

Hometown: Santa Barbara, CA

Finishers:

Big Blind Special(sub finisher) : Andrew Hunter quickly slips behind his adversary and wraps his legs around him forcing him to the ground
and slips his arms under his opponent's armpits locking his fingers tight and applying pressure executing a Big Blind Special!!

Final Gambit (primary) : Andrew Hunter leaps over the top rope and lands on the ring apron. He gets ready as his stunned opponent slowly gets back to his/her feet. They get up, turn around.... And Hunter leaps, connecting with a twisting springboard tornado DDT executing an amazing Final Gambit!!

Signature Move(s):

Trump Card: Andrew Hunter lunges his opponent into the ropes. He waits for his running opponent, and ducks a hastily thrown clothesline! He quickly dashes towards the ropes as his opponent bounces back off the opposite side, still charging at, and leaps onto the ropes, propelling himself backwards, spinning 180 degrees connecting to the back of his running adversary's neck with a Springboard Enziguri executing a Trump Card!!

(Upping the) Ante(secondary finisher) : Andrew Hunter kicks his opponent in the gut and tucks his head under his adversary's arm
and lifts his opponent up and slams him backward with an arch of the neck thus Upping the Ante!! ( Looks like Hunter is Upping the Ante!)

Physicality: 5' 11", shoulder-length; dark blonde hair, and hazel colored eyes. His ring attire consists of white spandex tights along with black leather boots, elbow pads, and knee pads. He has a logo of an Joker with all suits upon the backside of his tights.

Weight Class: Middleweight (228 pounds)

Bio: After ULOL fell apart, Hunter was left with barely anything to his name. Deciding to take a risk, much the same as he did the entirety of his career, and enter a high stakes poker tournament. Oh, and he won.
Since then, he's made a successful career of small time and big time poker tournaments, becoming a name most gamblers fear. Under certain scenarios, in which people were unhappy with his winning, his background as a wrestler came in handy.

In his time away from the ring, he's worked on his striking, though most other aspects have suffered.

Gimmick: Someone who has a habit of being in far more control than they let on.

Entrance: Thunderous applaud comes from the crowd as "Joker and the Thief" by Wolfmother blasts throughout the arena. Andrew Hunter makes his way out onto the ramp, and takes a good look around while straitening his elbow pads. He pumps his arms in the air to go with the crowd's cheer, before making his way to the ring.

Stats:

brawl: 45
speed: 85
tech: 70
charisma: 50

Last edited by Andrew Hunter on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter
Opener
Opener
Andrew Hunter

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Andrew Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Hunter   Andrew Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:39 am

I would just like to point out that my gimmick page has been viewed 143 times.
Unimpressive? Perhaps, but I'm still gonna point it out. And no, I will not fix the grammatical errors... SO STOP ASKING!
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder
Shogun

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Andrew Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Hunter   Andrew Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 am

Will you please fix the grammatical errors in this post? SPAM
Back to top Go down
Andrew Hunter
Opener
Opener
Andrew Hunter

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Andrew Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Hunter   Andrew Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Oh, how could I say no to Shogun's puppy dog face?
NOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andrew Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andrew Hunter   Andrew Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu :: ULOL Roster :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: