United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UJJ
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson Empty
PostSubject: 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson   'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Name: Jack Johnson
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 275lbs (Heavyweight)
Alignment: Face/Tweener

UJJ is a dominating force in the world of wrestling. He is currently undefeated in all companies he has been a part in Winning countless titles and awards. He sees ULOL as a new challenge and a new company to conquer. However he is going to go for a different approach. Yeah he will still be cocky but more venomous.

Finishers: 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson stalks XXXX waiting for him to turn around. Once he does 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson jumps up applying a three quarter facelock to XXXX slamming him down on the mat executing a Brutal JKO!

'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson looks at XXXX on the ground and casts a wicked smile before circling around the body of XXXX. Jack Johnson then raises one of XXXX's arms
and encircles it along with XXX's neck by utilizing his legs in a triangle shape, cutting the blood flow to XXXX's brain executing an ULTIMATE Chaos Theory !!

Entrance: 'Black and White' By Bleeding In Stereo blasts over the arena as every single fan in attendance jumps out of their seats and cheers. 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson enters the stage through a spark shower. He makes his way to the ring. He enters the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, He taunts to the fans and scouts the entire arena.

Brawl: 100
Speed: 50
Tech: 25
Charisma : 75

Pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_c21MPGDrBfI/SwwpCYnl76I/AAAAAAAAAns/Xx8Ni2QwdIc/s1600/wentworth6.jpg.

Last edited by UJJ on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UJJ
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson   'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 am

this bio has been updated
Back to top Go down
UJJ
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson   'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 pm

what he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson   'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Unstoppable' Jack Johnson
Page 1 of 1