United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 09/04/2011   Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Good evening and welcome to another night of great wrestling action here in Lucha Loco. We have a great show for everyone this evening, don't you agree Brad?"

Brad Blood: "Of course, we will also see the fallout after the PPV last week. How will Q react? Who will he go after first? Alexander Conway who holds his title or The Morbidly Obese Man? What's next for The DWMA now that they have lost every title they once held? Can Connoly hold on to his newly won title? And what is Nao Fook Mi's next plan after her defeat last week? Many questions Jim and the answers are all uncertain at this point."

Jim Jackson: "That's right Brad, and we should not keep the fans waiting. In fact we should now kick things off, LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Behind10

The Camera opens up show an average backstage worker, casually working on a ladder when suddenly he sees something at the corner of the corner of his eye.

Worker: "What the hell?!!!"

The Worker falls off the ladder, but isnt hurt. The guy is sitting sweating and shaking in shock at something he has seen.

Worker: "Don't hurt me please, Somebody help me!!"

Two Arctic Wolves walk into view of camera and begin circling and growling at the poor worker. The Man breaks down and cries

Aurora Borealis: Angelus!! Lucius!!

Suddenly the wolves abandon the man and goes and sits at the feet of Aurora.

Aurora Borealis: "I'm Sorry, did this poor, useless worker, get in your way?"

The wolves howl and aurora turns her attentions towards the worker

Aurora Borealis: "You are lucky moi petite amours didn't tear your pathetic throat out."

Aurora pets the wolf to her right

Aurora Borealis: "Angelus, Tuer."

The Wolf charges at the worker who wets his pants. The Wolf stops and turns around.

Aurora Borealis: "Ughh how disgusting! Angelus! Lucius! Let's leave."

Aurora walks away with the wolves following her. The Man appears to pass out as the camera fades to black

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Office10

The doors to the office of the VGM swings open and the transsexual wrestler strolls in, it walked towards the desk of Eunice P. Winslow and slams it's palms down upon it.

Boy Bakla: "So are you happy now you old bag? You've put me in a match for the Correa Grande Del Oro but teamed me against two people I don't get along with. You wanted me to fail from the get go. You've always been against me..."

Bakla chokes down it's rage then stares into Winslow's eyes.

Boy Bakla: "It's time to end this Winslow once and for all. After this no matter what happens we put the past behind us... I propose this... You pick a champion, someone to represent you, we'll have five matches, the one who wins three of those five matches is the winner. If I win, you resign and I take over your position, if your champion wins, I shall work for free here in ULOL for the remainder of my contract which still has three years in them. So Winslow, what do you say?"

Bakla waits for the VGM to reply.

Eunice P. Winslow: "This isn't about not winning the Correa Grande Del Oro nor is it about your fictional belief that I have a grudge against you. Connoly and Zombie also both never got along with each other so they both have the same chance as you to win the Correa Grande Del Oro, Connoly was just the better wrestler that evening. What this is about is power... You want to be in power again."

When Bakla didn't reply, Eunice P. Winslow smiles.

Eunice P. Winslow: "I hit the nail on the head didn't I? Though it's true I find you distateful, I am not that unprofessional to bring it to business. But... But, I will accept your proposal, in fact I already have a champion in mind."

Eunice P. Winslow looks at the surprise in Bakla's eyes when she accepted its proposal.

Eunice P. Winslow: "My champion is none other than Shogun Shogunsen. That's right ULOL's first Primo Ultimo Champion and he shall be your opponent tonight in the first of the best of five match. Now all we need is to have this on paper, I want to be certain that you won't be able to weasel your way out of this..."

Eunice P. Winslow pulls out a piece of paper and starts on a draft of a contract as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Behind12

A woman is seen walking from a corner to corner, and she looks disappointed. She stops and looks into the eyes of this beautiful lady.

Summer Bold: "Why are you a total disappointment? Why? I, Summer Bold trained you as hard as I can. I hired the best trainers in the world today, and you are doing what? Losing matches! Getting eliminated by the retard Lady Bianca de Sade last week when you should have been the one doing the eliminating. Are you kidding me? I've never faced such embarrassment in my whole life."

That's what came out of Summer Bold's mouth as she talks to her protegee Gina "The Wild" Sheridan. Never one to hold back anything, Summer always speaks her mind and deals with the consequences later. That’s how tough this woman is. She will demolish any other guy or women whom she don’t like, and it's a good thing that she likes Gina, despite the fact that she's still not doing her job well.

Summer Bold: "You know what? I will give you one month to prove that you are better than other females here, and if you manage to win a match or matches. I will consider to keep you under my wing. Nevertheless, if it happens somehow that you still be on a losing streak, there will be consequences."

Gina looks into the eyes of Summer with fear. Even though she knows that deep down inside, Summer is a good person. A person which helps people in need. Like what Summer did to Gina when she was down and out of luck, when she was nothing more than a brat working off the streets. Yet she also have seen first hand the cruelty Summer Bold is capable of and that's what she fears. She will do anything for Summer, her savior. She didn’t belong anywhere and was passed from foster care homes when she was little. Summer gave her a purpose, gave her a real home.

Gina “The Wild” Sheridan: "I really appreciate what you’ve done for me and all the help that I got from you. I am going to prove it tonight by defeating this miss royalty. The welcoming party won’t be so sweet to her."

Summer looks pleased by the words of Gina and both women leave.

The Camera opens up to show Lex Lexington's face, sweating, standing at the usual spot backstage.

Lex Lexington: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time. (gulp) Aurora Borealis."

The camera zooms out to show why Lex is sweating. Aurora's pet wolves, Angelus and Lucius are circling Lex.

Aurora Borealis: "Yes Monsieur, what is it you would like to ask?"

Lex Lexington: "I would be more comfortable if they aren't circling me."

Aurora Borealis: "As you wish. Allons, asseyez."

The wolves come and sit beside Aurora

Lex Lexington: "Thank you, why did you come to ULOL?"

Aurora Borealis: "Poor monsieur, do you not want me here?"

Lex blushes

Lex Lexington: "I ah ah ah I didn't mean it like that."

Aurora Borealis: "S'il vous plait monsieur, I know what you mean. A woman such as moi, needs competition. I have spend my life being waited on hand and foot, and one does grow tired of such a thing. My only true companions, where Angelus and Lucius."

The wolves growl at Lex

Lex Lexington: Ahhh!!

Aurora Borealis: "Don't worry, they only attack when they think I'm in danger or I command. I could just as easily have them rip your to pieces. You know, the beautiful Arctic wolf eats all of its prey, including the bones. Hehehe, it would be like you ever existed."

Lex stands in shock

Lex Lexington: "Ah lets move on. Ahh where are you from exactly?"

Aurora Borealis: "As you wish. I am originally from Greenland but moved to Paris at a young age in which I was taught to speak in multiple languages such as English, French, Latin, German, Italian and so forth. I went back to Greenland around the age of 14 where I stayed in the palace. I became bored with that lifestyle so I told my family that i was leaving to find my true purpose. I traveled across Europe until I arrived in Munich. There is seen my first wrestling event. From then forth, I knew I was destined to be a wrestler. Well it was either this or a Fashion Model hehe."

Lex Lexington: "So you are actually not from the arctic?"

Aurora Borealis: "No, I was giving the name due to moi amis à fourrure blanche, which in english means my white furry friends."

Aurora bends down and begins to stroke the wolves.

Aurora Borealis: "And as far as my opponent tonight goes, Gina Sheridan. She will know that, I am more than just beauty, more mystifying than the Northern Lights, but can strike with the full strength of a blizzard. Angelus, Lucius, Laissons."

Aurora walks away and the wolves growl at lex before leaving. Lex slowly turns around to the camera

Lex Lexington: "I think those wolves can smell fear."

The camera fades to black as lex is wiping the sweat of his face.

The locker of the current and reigning ULOL Campeónes Compañero Oriental Spices. Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi are in a middle of a serious discussion as the camera pans in.

Nao Fook Mi: "...I still find what she did unacceptable Wang, I wouldn't mind losing if I lost cleanly but this?"

Fook Mi points to a healing cut at the side of her head hidden by her hairline.

Nao Fook Mi: "She broke a cane over my head, that is just not honorable. Besides, how can the referee not see that, there is something fishy about it all and I will get to the bottom of it Wang. That title should have been mine."

The oriental beauty spins around and hits a spinning backfist on the locker door causing it to slam shut.

Little Wang tries to calm his partner down.

Little Wang: "Take it easy Fook Mi, the locker door is innocent. We don't want you damaging your fists now do we?"

Little Wang sighs as he looks at his tag partner in emotional pain.

Little Wang: "Maybe you should take a break, I mean... We can vacate the tag titles and you can take much needed break. We've been working our hineys off for a while now, we've achieved tag gold but right now, I think you are mentally stressed. It would do good if you..."

Little Wang never got to finish as Fook Mi interrupts him.

Nao Fook Mi: "Oh NO! No way am I backing out now. Not when my honor is at stake here. Raven Connoly pushed the envelope too far and it's time for me to push back. I am not leaving this thing unfinished."

Little Wang tries to speak but Nao Fook Mi cuts him off.

Nao Fook Mi: "I know what you are going to say but it won't make any difference Wang, my mind is made up. I will apologize to our Master later on but for now this is the path I have got to take. Now excuse me, I have something I should attend to in the ring."

Nao Fook Mi storms off before Little Wang could stop her leaving the midget alone in the locker room as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/04/2011   Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:52 am

Who? What? Where? Those questions are flying around the minds of the many workers of the United League of Lunatics as a masked man enters through a fire exit. The man is wearing a black and red coloured combination mask, complimented by a black and red coloured combination pair of tights, with the word 'ENIGMA' woven in White stitches. and black boots.

His black eyes stare straight forward and make no attempt to make eye contact with the stunned workers. He was aware of the flying questions, yet he was no mental psychic. He then stops dead in his tracks, as a worker steadily approaches him.

Worker: "Excuse me sir, but who might you be?"

Enigma's eyes slowly meets the worker's. His voice is calm and soft.

Enigma: "I see that everybody in this corridor is confused. I apologize for my unexpected arrival. But fear not as this unexpected arrival of mine will no longer surprise you. I hope to work here in the United League of Lunatics."

The worker looks a bit more relaxed and reassured. He looks to the ground. Then back up, ready to respond but to his and everyone else's surprise, Enigma isn't there anymore. The worker looks around in an attempt to find him. He turn around and sees Enigma stop at a corridor junction, he stares at the stunned worker.

Enigma: "Thank you, innocent worker. May our paths cross again in my sprouting career as an active wrestler in this federation."

Enigma turns around and jumps forward, he performs a forward roll and walks away. The scene focuses on the worker's stunned face as the scene fades to an empty, darkness.

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Aurora10VSLucha Loco 09/04/2011 Ginath10

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Gina 'The Wild' Sheridan!"

“Highway to Hell” by AC/DC starts to sound and Gina “The Wild” Sheridan accompanied with Summer Bold walks down the entrance ramp and enters the ring to little fanfare.

Jim Jackson: "Gina 'The Wild' Sheridan not having a lot of luck in the ring lately, coming off of another loss at Ole! Ole! Ole! OLE! Hopefully she will be able to turn that around tonight."

Brad Blood: "Hell, as long as she keeps looking fine as hell I could care less if she wins or losses! "

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, Aurora Borealis."

Tarja Turunen's ''I walk Alone'' begins to play as the arena goes dark, Blue and green lights shines throughout the arena and a mist covers the floor. The beautiful Princess of the Arctic, Aurora Borealis, comes gracefully out from the backstage arena, wearing a white cloak and stands on the entrance ramp. She begins walking down to the ring with whistling from male audience members. She walks up the steps and enters the ring. She drops to her knees in the center of the ring with her head down and arms wrapped across her chest. She removes the cloak, raises her head and gives a cruel yet seductive smile.

Jim Jackson: "Aurora Borealis making her in ring debut tonight, after showing up at Ole! Ole! Ole! OLE! and saving the ULOL Campeón no Masculino from retirement."

Brad Blood: "She also saved Marcus Troy's life if you ask me, I think Raven was about to tear his throat out. Awfully dramatic entrance if you ask me."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Gina Sheridan starting this match out with a spinning neckbreaker on Borealis. That looked pretty painful."

Brad Blood: "You can say that again, Aurora want's to mark her debut with a win, but Gina is about as determined as you can get to win this match tonight. Borealis walks into a side slam and Gina with the cover!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two!"

Jim Jackson: "Only a two count. Aurora Borealis comes up with a right hand out of nowhere sending Gina back. Aurora Borealis strikes The Wild, followed by a spin kick by to the face sending Gina FLYING across the ring. Now Aurora with a pin!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two!"

Brad Blood: "Only a two count again, Aurora has a pretty nice backside, man I love these diva matches. Springboard dropkick from Aurora Borealis. Nicely done. Hooks the leg!"

Don Q. Hotte: "ONE...TWO..."

Jim Jackson: "NO! Aurora determined to end this match early. Borealis hits a dropkick on Gina Sheridan and gets right back up. The Wild blocks a punch. Ring-shaking body slam on Borealis."

Brad Blood: "The ring wasn't the only thing shaking after that move, Hi-yo!! Aurora needs to watch out for The Wild has a lot of strength on her side."

Jim Jackson: "DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Gina Sheridan just KILLS Aurora Borealis! Gina with a cover!"

Don Q. Hotte: "ONE...TWO..."

Brad Blood: "Borealis kicks out, I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there, but I'm glad it didn't. Fallaway slam by Gina Sheridan puts down Aurora Borealis."

Jim Jackson: "Gina trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Gina Sheridan ends up channeling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course."

Brad Blood: "What the hell are you talking about. How can she channel Lex Lugers spirit, he's still alive, and who the hell talks like that anyway?"

Jim Jackson: "Go to hell Brad! Borealis counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Second rope flying axe handle, The Wild goes down. Springboard dropkick from Aurora Borealis. Aurora is looking pretty good in her debut match."

Brad Blood: "They both look pretty damn good, I'm pretty sure my pants have shrunk. Don Q. Hotte tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! Now this is what I'm talking about, CA FIGHT!!"

Jim Jackson: "Yeah, well Don Q Hotte doesn't looked pleased at all. That's enough, he calls for the bell - double DQ!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and Gentleman Don Q Hotte has disqualified both wrestlers, this match is a draw!!"

Brad Blood: "Wait, Summer Bold comes running down the aisle with a chair! Which is odd since I clearly saw her walk out here with Gina when she made her entrance."

Jim Jackson: "Aurora Borealis is just about to leave the ring...and only just manages to duck in time to avoid Bold hitting a brutal chair shot! Aurora Borealis knocks the chair away. Aurora Borealis spins Bold around. Aurora Borealis blows a kiss to Bold before locking her in a three quarter face lock. Aurora with her back to her opponent, flips herself over bringing Bold's head crashing to the arena floor with a Shiranui, Arctic Tundra!! Summer Bold tried an ambush, but it has backfired."

Brad Blood: "She may not have won the match tonight, but she definitely made a statement with her debut!"

Jim Jackson: "That she did, I'm looking forward to more in ring action from her."

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Thesan10
The Audience are in attention at the local establishment known to all as the Sanctuary. Shadow Callahan is rocking the piano and as usual the lovable host stands on top of the table with his back turned to the crowd. He spins around and looks out amongst the patrons.

Allister King: "Welcome to the Sanctuary!!"

The people clapped as Allister jumps off the table as the crowd continue drinking their beverages.

Allister King: "Tonight we have a special guest. One who have battled against the odds to make a triumphant yet controversial return, Taufik!!!"

Taufik enters the sanctuary and shakes Allister's hand before they sit down. Allister calls the waiter over.

Allister King: "James m'lad, I would like a caramel latte today. Taufik would like a beverage?"

Taufik: "I would love to have a Pepsi, Allister."

Allister King: "Ok, that's a caramel latte and a Pepsi."

James leaves

Allister King: "OK down to the interview, So hows your head? I mean you nearly got you brain smash and were a few steps from being a vegetable. Does it still hurt?"

Taufik:"Allister, I can't lie to you and say that it doesn't hurt. I'm still in recovery and everyday is just a little step. What Arnold did was actually unnecessary."

James then returns with the caramel Latte and Taufik's Pepsi.

Taufik: "I mean, why you want to end someone's career by smashing my head in? At that time when I lost my memory, I lost a huge part of me and it is a scary situation when you wake up and you don't even know your name."

Allister takes a drink of coffee as James leaves.

Allister King: "I can only imagine how that feels. So do you still have any feelings of revenge against the Bold duo?"

Taufik: "Finding revenge on them, I dunno man. If karma strikes on them and I have happen to be the one which karma choose to do it's bidding then I will do it."

Allister takes a cigarette from the pack and lights it

Allister King: "One must be the hand of karma."

Allister takes a drink of coffee

Allister King: "So at the PPV, you went out to that ring to help someone in need but Jim, your former friend, hit you with the Waters of Nazareth. He basically took out all his frustrations on you. How does this makes you feel?"

Taufik: "Well at first I got to say this, what Jim did was really uncalled for as he tried to ambush Shogun after his loss. As you remember it's not the first time that I had to run-in to stop his antics. I'm facing him tonight and seriously, I don't like to fight unless if I have to."

Taufik then takes a sip of the Pepsi before continue to speak.

Taufik:"I watch the tapes of myself before I get injured, and I know what I did at the past is wrong. I was young and stupid and I don't even know why I did that."

Allister continues to smoke his cigarette

Allister King: "And it was when watching those tapes that you got this epiphany, this spiritual enlightenment, a sense of justice?"

Taufik:"I'm not sure about it but all I want to do is to make it right and that's it."

Allister King: So you are going to be the justice in the night. The Hero that ULOL needs not the one it deserves. You will be the proverbial......BATMAN!!!

Allister takes a sip of coffee

Taufik:"You can call it what you want Allister but I'm no Batman. I'm no superhero in a costume as I am what I am, so never think of me any fictional superhero as I am the real deal."

Allister flicks ash into the ashtray

Allister King: "So now that you are returning to active duty on the roster, what is going to be your main focus? Jim? Goodfella and Schwarz? The Primo Ultimo?"

Taufik take the Pepsi can and drink some of it then reply to Allister

Taufik:"Well I'm not sure which direction I should go to be honest I will cast the dice and take whichever the path it leads me. If I get the chance at the Ultimo Primo then why not jump to that opportunity right?"

Taufik then proceed to finish the remainder of the Pepsi before continues to talk

Taufik:"Right now all I need to do is to get the "rhythm" going and see where I can go from there."

Allister drinks what is left of his caramel latte

Allister King: "So Q got you a nice present in a pony in which Tubby killed. How ya feel about that? I mean, it was a pony."

Taufik:"Pony? What Pony?? I don't remember receiving any pony?"

Allister laughs as he flicks ash into the ashtray

Allister King: "Nothing, Nothing, Sooo after watching all the tapes for you in the past, what are your biggest regrets?"

Taufik: "Biggest regret? NOTHING. I have no regrets as it is my own actions and all I can do now is to ask for forgiveness from each and everyone of my fans for some actions that might not be to their liking."

Allister takes the final smoke of the cigarette before putting it out in the ashtray

Allister King: "Cool, Sounds like an after school special. Now onto the other set of questions. What is your favorite match you were in, well what you can remember or seen?"

Taufik thought long and hard for this question and when he thought about it he replied.

Taufik:"To be honest I don't have any favorite matches cause all of the matches I'm in are all my favorite. Well, if I have to say it then I say my latest match. Well this match change my life for the better and I know Arnold say he should done it sooner and I have to agree with him

The Audience were all confused with what Taufik says as he explains it further.

Taufik:"Well you guys wanna know why I said that? I said that because I can wake up with a clear head."

Allister looks at Taufik with a confused look but shakes it off

Allister King: "Okay then who is your dream opponent?"

Taufik: "Dream match eh? If I want to have a dream match, to be honest I think I have faced most wrestlers in this company but I have to say if I have to choose. It would be none other than the current Ultimo Primo Alexander Conway."

Allister King: "Alex Conway huh? Nice choice. On now the ultimate question!!"

Allister starts drumming on the table. As Soon as he stops he says

Allister King: "What is your name? What is your Quest? What is your favorite color?"

Taufik: "My name is Mohamad Taufik Bin Ali. My quest is to wrestle and my favorite color is Red."

Allister King: "That is a mouthful to say."

Allister clicks his fingers and James brings over the box

Allister King: "Thank you, James."

Allister takes the box from James, opens it and takes out the medal

Allister King: "Well Taufik, Its been fun having you on the show. And as a token of my appreciation, have this."

Allister places the medal around Taufik's neck and extends his hand

Taufik shook Allister hands and accept the medal from Allister. Taufik waves to the crowd before leaving.

Allister King: "Woo!!"

Allister jumps up onto the table and stares out amongst the patrons

Allister King: "Well Ladies and gentlemen, that's it for tonight's edition of the sanctuary. Next week we will have another guest but until then.....HAIL TO THE KING!!!"

The patrons clap as Allister bows to the crowd. The camera slowly fades to black as Callahan plays a bluesy riff on the piano.

IT'S MEGA YUMMY!

IT'S MEGA TASTY!

IT'S...

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Megapu10

IN STORES NOW!

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Beyond10

Police in full riot gear march past an overturned car. Before them, columns of smoke rise from the flaming hulls of several cars. Smashed shop windows bear silent witness to looters breaking in, and helping themselves to whatever merchandise they could carry.

Several cops quickly raise their shields, as bottles and rocks are tossed their way. Meanwhile, a reporter standing further back quickly gives an update on the situation.

Reporter: "Vancouver is once again the scene of a riot. Crowds came out into the streets to celebrate Al Conway's world title victory over Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. Unfortunately, things quickly degenerated into a riot. According to the initial reports we've received, several people were harassed and attacked by suspected white supremacists. From what we've been told, the assailants were praising Conway for his comments regarding his masked opponent. The situation quickly went downhill from there, when they confronted apparently several minorities. Pitched battles and looting occurring in the different enclaves here in the city. We heard a couple of buildings are on fire in the Punjabi Market. This city is still rebuilding after the Stanley Cup riots, and the police are doing what they can to quickly bring things under control."

Shots from teargas guns are heard in the distance.

Reporter: "We've also received several reports of injuries. At least one person is supposed to be in critical condition, apparently a victim of supposedly supremacists. We'll give you more updates on these riots as we get them."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/04/2011   Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 am

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Vehicu10

The scene opens up with Jim sitting on the hood of a familiar car, a new cigarette resting between his lips. He brought his already ignited Zippo up to light his cigarette and gave a good puff before flipping the lighter close.

Jim Rival: "Last week I found a lot of humor in the match with Shogun Shogu-whatever."

Jim trailed off for a moment showing the blatant disrespect for Shogun by not even remembering his last name, stuttering and tripping over it before looking over the lens to ask the cameraman. Inhaling off his cigarette as he got his answer he nodded before continuing.

Jim Rival: "First let me say that you have my condolences for having such a name. Your parents must of really, really disliked you the second you were born but the Light forgives them for that. Now on to last night. Last night you were under the impression that I was there to win a match. That I was there to 'get a victory'."

Jim chuckled for a bit before inhaling on his cigarette once more, looking at it as it was only half expended. Looking back up at the camera he had his usual frigid smile on his face, exhaling the smoke from his lungs though his nose before speaking again.

Jim Rival: "The victory I had in mind was not just having to keep you down just for three simple seconds. It was to take you out. For that happen I had to make a sacrifice. I been keeping an eye on you for a long time Shogun and I notice when you were most vulnerable. In order to do that I had to put on an act. I had to let you think you could beat me and eventually I did let you. After that my window of opportunity was wide open, but of course someone who had no business tried to make it their business."

Jim had a look a disdain on his face as he moved off the hood of the car, the camera man began to back up to get a clear shot of the vehicle to reveal it was Taufik's. He spoke as he pulled out his Zippo once more and flicked the top open and shut repeatedly, his eyes focused on the vehicle before him.

Jim Rival: "Taufik what you did last week was none of your concern. It was bad enough you have the audacity to try and lecture me over being able to easily outwit Rupert. It gave me the impression that you wanted to see me beat and dismantle a mentally helpless and clueless child. You should listen to Brad Blood who has a point, I saved him a beating. Which by the way the Light does NOT condone the actions of beating on someone who has such mental issues. Seriously, seek help."

Jim turned back to the camera after leaving the Zippo lit this time, his cigarette tossed to the ground with his free hand.

Jim Rival: "Last week you crossed the line and interfered with something I had perfectly set up, to do what needed to be done. That is a price you will be paying for in blood."

The camera focused on the lighter which followed it to a rag that was stuffed into the gas tank of the car. Without hesitation the camera man ran, the view being a first person view of a man running for his life before a violent explosion can be heard throwing the man and camera to the ground. The lens reveal the owner of the equipment running away before being picked up and run around to show the burning heap of metal. With that Jim's voice made itself known.

Jim Rival: "You will be walking home tonight Taufik. That is if I let you be able to walk at all."

With that the camera was suddenly dropped, the equipment breaking upon impact and leaving nothing more than static on the screen before finally fading to black.

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Thesqu10

"Hybird Stigmata-the Apostasy" by Dimmu Borgir hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is screamed Shogun bursts out from the hind the curtain and stands on the entrance ramp, throwing his arm up with a loud yell causing a loud pop of cheers from the crowd. Shogun then begins walking down the ramp, eyes still showing the same intensity that have painted them for years. He runs and rolls into the ring before climbing the turnbuckle and shouting out to the crowd, in turn getting another firm reaction of cheers. When he hops down from the turnbuckle he turns and takes a microphone from a waiting ring hand so that he may speak.

Shogun: "Last week I defeated Jim Rival in a hardcore grudge match. It was a match I wanted to save him from many times but he refused to see anything but his light. He refused to see the wisdom Troy lacks. So he payed for it."

Shogun: "However, I am not out here to tell you all about a match you more than likely watched. I am here because I`m pissed off again. I know what a surprise right? It seems that our Vice General Manager is using me as a pawn in her war against Boy Bakla."

Shogun shakes his head in disgust.

Shogun: "Winslow I ask you to come out here or to get some form of live feed on you right now! I don`t care about your damn war against Bakla so unless you can find me a reason to take my mind away from destroying Troy I will refuse to fight for you!"

Shogun lowers the mic and stands in the center of the ring to wait.

The image of the vice-general manager of ULOL appears on the giant screen as the ULOL Tron comes to life.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Mr. Shogunsen, I am sorry that you feel that way, I admit I was at fault for not consulting you first but at that time I had to make a decision and in my haste I had to choose for myself a dependable wrestler. As for giving you a reason, well be assured that you will be fairly compensated for your actions we can discuss the details in the privacy of my office at a future date. I can also assure you that regardless of your belief, that you are not a pawn. In fact I see you as a valuable asset to the company which may also have influenced my selection of your services and believe me when I say that I am not taking you away from your crusade against Marcus Troy but would gladly even offer what assistance I can in the matter."

Just then Eunice P. Winslow's eyes grow wide...

Behind Shogun Shogunsen a Boy Bakla has somehow slipped into the ring with its favorite pink baseball bat "Petunia". As Bakla prepares to swing, Shogun Shogunsen notices Winslow's surprised look and turns around just as "Petunia" is swung at him. Taking a step back he dodges Bakla's deadly strike and counters with a barrage of big punches sending the transsexual wrestler back.

In one huge clothesline Shogun Shogunsen sends Bakla over the top rope and into the outside where Boy Bakla quickly scampers away distancing itself after the failed ambush.

Boy Bakla: "Tsk... Dammit..."

Bakla hastily makes its retreat through the crowd as Shogun stares at it from inside the ring.

Shogun: "Is that the best you can do Bakla? You cant even wait to see if I want to fight or not? You have hit me with that bat of yours one to many times."

Shogun turns back to smiles widely.

Shogun: "Another war is what you are seeking I am sure. You want me to take care of Bakla and once that is done you want to use me to get you further up in the corporate ladder by destroying Troy."

Shogun shakes his head.

Shogun: "You see me as nothing but a big stupid man who only knows how to fight. However, I am much more intelligent than you or anyone else in this place wants to give me credit for. I'm not gonna pretend that your offer is not interesting but, I don't want to remove one horrible man from power only to replace him with someone who may just be worse."

Shogun lowers the mic to wait for a response.

Eunice P. Winslow replies calmly.

Eunice P. Winslow: "One thing I have in this business Mr. Shogunsen is integrity. Even if you research, you will realize that I am not a person who wantonly abuses her power and by no means am I another Marcus Troy. The so-called war with Boy Bakla was of its own doing, I have tried to be as fair as I can be in every decision I make despite of my distaste for some members of the roster."

The VGM of ULOL clears her throat before she continues.

Eunice P. Winslow: "As you have witnessed firsthand Bakla's treachery, I am asking your assistance to put Bakla in check, I could command you to do it since it is within my power but I do want your cooperation and would rather you do it willingly. So what will it be?"

Shogun nods slightly.

Shogun: "If I wanted to I could refuse and you know it. However, I will accept this little mission to put Bakla in check. I have an old chip on my shoulder against it."

Shogun turns to face the section of the crowd that Bakla must be hiding in.

Shogun: "Bakla you switch your way of thinking very very often. Sure you have been getting thrown a few bad cards but look at me! Five months in a row I have been screwed out of every major match I have been in! You were on of the people who pilfered a match out of my hands. The level of hypocrisy you show every week is laughable. I will fight you in the series of matches and I will defeat you."

Shogun turns and points to Winslow.

Shogun: "And when I do you will help me fight Troy will you not? Together along with any wrestler in this company who has ever been mistreated by that cowardly fool I will stop Troy. I won't stop until I reach that goal."

Shogun: "So I guess I will lend you my skills for now."

The VGM of ULOL nods at Shogun's reply.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Well said Mr. Shogunsen, I shall look forward working with you."

Just as the ULOL Tron abruptly came on, it went off.

Shogun raises the mic to his lips on last time.

Shogun: "It looks like you just made yourself a powerful new enemy Bakla. I`m gonna wish you a lot of luck. Because now that I finally have aid in the fight against that bastard Troy? You are the new obstacle in the path to a free ULOL."

Shogun: "And if you honestly need to know what that means just look over my match with Jim Rival last week."

Shogun drops the mic with that and exits the ring, heading to the back. He raises his fist in the air to a cheer by the fans before heading to the back.

Shogun then stops when "The Way I Am" by Eminem started playing and Taufik comes out with a mic in his hand as he started speaking

Taufik:"Shogun, I know you've wondering why I'm here. Well I'm here tonight to talk to you".

Shogun is in a state of confusion as Taufik tries to elaborate more on it.

Taufik:"I know you and I have difference inside and outside of the ring but right now in this arena and in front of the entire world, I'm sorry. Yes I am sorry for what I did in the past, in our feud and all I want is your forgiveness. That is all I wanted to say."

Taufik exits to the back after delivering his message.

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Jimriv10VSLucha Loco 09/04/2011 Taufik10

Jim Jackson: “Our next match here tonight is sure going to be an interesting one! Two former tag team partners! One who lost his memory and the other is looking to teach the one who lost his memory a lesson! I am talking of course about Taufik and Jim Rival!”

Brad Blood: “I don’t get it! Taufik got hurt pretty bad and lost his memory right? And now he’s all friendly again because he doesn’t agree with what he did when he was tagged up with Rival! And now he’s looking to correct what he did because he doesn’t like what he did, when he did and why he did. Is that why?”

Jim Jackson: “I think you do pretty much have it!”

Brad Blood: “So Taufik is basically feuding with himself? Sort of like Fettel Marston only not as crazy?!?! So the ultimate match at the end of all this is going to be Taufik fighting himself only the other Taufik will be in different coloured clothing just like the fighting video games!”

Jim Jackson: “I doubt that will ever happen Brad! But it would’ve been interesting to see which one of the Taufiks came out on top!”

Jasmine Lee: “This match is scheduled for One Fall! Making their way to the ring, Taufik!!”

"Me Against The World" By Simple Plan started playing as Taufik walks out and pryos started to come out as he makes his way to the ring with his trusty Singapore Cane. When he reaches the ring, he raises his Singapore Cane as another set of pryos come out before he waits for his victim.

Jasmine Lee: “And his opponent, Jim Rival!!!”

"Seven Secrets Of The Sphinx" by Therion erupts throughout the arena as Jim makes his way to the ring at a slow pace. A black background with only the golden outline of a cross leaning back is all that appears on the titantron, occasionally flickering in an almost violent fashion. As Jim finally makes it to the ring he takes off his button down shirt, placing the black armband bearing the same cross back over his left arm before entering the ring.

Jim Jackson: “Both men out here now. No real hatred for each other yet but Taufik did attempt to interfere in Jim Rival’s match at last week’s PPV! Taufik now with completely different opinions to that of Jim Rival and now, as Brad previously stated, is on a quest to right all his wrongs!”

Brad Blood: “Which somehow he remembered?”

Jim Jackson: “No he watched his past matches on a TV Brad!! Technology these days eh?”

Jasmine Lee: “The referee for this matchup will be Jack B. Nimble!! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!!”

Jim Jackson: “Both these wrestlers know each other inside and out from their time together! That will be a huge factor in this match! Taufik starting this match off with a set of punches to the body of Rival! But Rival blocking most of those punches and counters with some of his own! And Rival now on from the punches onto some forearms to the face of Taufik!”

Brad Blood: “Rival really laying into Taufik! Jim Rival now with the irish whip to the ropes! Rival lies in wait for the incoming Taufik and blasts Taufik with a huge fist! That looked like he ran into a brick wall!”

Jim Jackson: “Taufik now out of it on the canvas! Rival looking for a high risk move here as he goes top turnbuckle! Looking for a big atomic drop!! But Taufik rolls out the way! Taufik up to his feet and brings Rival up with him! Taufik attempts something here but Rival blocking the move and slams a boot to the gut!! Jim Rival smoothly flows around Taufik, lifts him up and over his body with a nice back body slam!! Rival decides to go for the pin!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two!”

Brad Blood: “Taufik kicks out at two! Rival brings him up so Taufik is upright once again! Rival speaking some trash by the looks of it and slaps the face of Taufik several times!! Jim Rival about to punch Taufik!! But Taufik ducks and sends a barrage of his own!! Rival completely stunned and Taufik steps back briefly! Taufik rushes forward and clotheslines Rival to the canvas!!”

Jim Jackson: “Taufik stomping the hell out of Rival now! Taufik drops an elbow to the body of Rival! Taufik brings Rival to his feet and sends a boot of his own right to the gut!!”

Brad Blood: “Is this déjà vu?”

Jim Jackson: “Taufik now though going for a powerbomb!! And he follows through!! Taufik slams Rival down to the canvas and straight into the pin!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two!”

Jim Jackson: “And he kicks out at two!! Not quite déjà vu this time Brad!!”

Brad Blood: “Taufik picking up from the pin! He brings Rival up to his feet once again and sends Rival to the ropes with an irish whip! Taufik starts running as well! Hoping for some big impact!! Rival though ducks a running clothesline! And Rival slams Taufik down onto the mat with a huge spinebuster!”

Jim Jackson: “Jim Rival going top rope once again! Is it still too early for this? Going for that leg drop again and this time it connects!! With the shoulders down!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two! Th...”

Jim Jackson: “And Rival just misses out of that three count as Taufik managed to kick out just in time! Jim Rival brings Taufik up to his level and wraps an arm around the neck of Taufik! Rival locks in that sleeper hold!! Rival hoping to put Taufik into a state of unconsciousness!! Taufik’s eyes getting heavier!!”

Brad Blood: “Oh man! Taufik is nearly out of it!! The referee starting the count! Nimble lifts the arm of Taufik and drops the arm!! And it falls to the canvas!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One!!”

Brad Blood: “The referee does the same!! Rival though violently making sure he has that hold locked in tight!! Taufik’s arm drops to the canvas once again!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “Two!!”

Jim Jackson: “Rival just needs this final count and he will have won this match!! Nimble lifts Taufik’s hand lets it drop!! BUT TAUFIK HOLDS HIS ARM UP!!! IT DOESN’T HIT THE CANVAS!!!”

Brad Blood: “Rival trying to stop any sort of escape by trying to tighten his hold!! But Taufik is having none of it as he powers up to his feet!! Now the elbows to the gut forces Rival to release his hold!! Taufik turns himself around and plants Rival with a DDT to the canvas!!”

Jim Jackson: “Taufik now getting a little technical as he ties Rival’s legs around his own!! He pulls Rival’s arms back and locks in that surfboard stretch submission move!! Rival in some obvious pain!! Taufik using his strength to keep Rival up like that!! Rival still in some pain but does not look ready to tap out! Taufik has to release his hold! For some reason he has the shoulders down!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two!!”

Brad Blood: “No cigar there!”

Jim Jackson: “No ciga…? What? You’re supposed to say so close but no cigar!”

Brad Blood: “But it wasn’t close so there was no cigar!!”

Jim Jackson: “Well then you don’t say it at all!!”

Brad Blood: “You can’t tell me what to do!!”

Jim Jackson: “Pressing on!! Taufik continuing his offence with another attempted submission but the grounded Jim Rival has none of it and kicks Taufik away with a boot to the face!! Rival taking the advantage and stuns Taufik with a few rights!! Jim Rival suddenly hoping for a finish!! AND HE DOES!! WATERS OF NAZARETH!! TAUFIK FLAT OUT ON THE CANVAS!! THE SHOULDERS ARE DOWN!!”

Jack B. Nimble: “One! Two!! Three!!!”

Jasmine Lee: “Ladies and gentlemen the winner of this matchup, Jim Rival!!!”

Jim Jackson: “Rival picking up the win!!

Brad Blood: Sending a message to Taufik! Maybe he brought his memory back with the Waters of Nazareth!!”

Jim Jackson: “It doesn’t look like it Brad!! Taufik actually offering his hand in respect after the match!! That’s good sportsmanship right there!! Rival about to shake his hand!!”

Brad Blood: “Oh! But that isn’t!! Rival knocking Taufik’s hand away and slams Taufik with a huge right hand!!”

Jim Jackson: “Oh come on! This is uncalled for!! Rival continues to beat down Taufik with a series of punches and hard kicks!! We need security out here!!”

Brad Blood: “Taufik now though fighting back!!! Both men sending fists flying for each other!! Taufik lands some punches and so does Rival!!!”

Jim Jackson: “And here comes security finally!! Trying to break these two men up!!! Rival tries to throw in more punches but the security continue to do their job!! Separating and sending Taufik back to his locker room backstage!! We’ll back people right after this!!”

The Camera opens up to show Lex Lexington standing in the back ready for an interview

Lex Lexington: "Ladies and Gentlemen my guests at this time, Allister King, Shadow Callahan and Samantha King, The Northern Kings."

The Kings walk into view of the camera

Lex Lexington: "Tonight you are in a number one contenders match again against 3 teams, The AAA, Brostar and Marston, and Goodfella and Schwarz. What do you think your chances are in the match."

Allister places his arm around Lex as Callahan light a cigarette

Allister King: "Let me tell ya something Lex. At the PPV there, you might not have seen it as it wasn't on tv but Ourselves, Brostar and Marston has a dark match tag match. It was all good, they put up a great fight but as you can guess we walked out victorious."

Allister lights a cigarette himself

Allister King: "The AAA. Andrew hunter will be too busy focusing on the Ligero Maximo to pay much attention to this match. I would say his partner, Christopher Bain, will be carrying Hunter unless he can focus on the match."

Allister smokes

Allister King: "Last but not least, Goodfella and Schwarz. Ya see, a few weeks ago i invited Arnold and Felix onto the Sanctuary, during which Felix said that he would like to face us in a match. We, being the honorable competitors that we are, gladly accepted it and have tried to get that match scheduled. But Troy, still resenting me for my masterful cunning and him having a stick up his ass, made this match instead."

Shadow Callahan: "To tell ya the truth, I was actually looking forward to facing them in a match. It was going to be a great contest between 4 great competitors."

Samantha King: "You know you still can. All you gotta do is win this match, win the titles and offer them a tag title shot. Anyone who is offered a title shot wouldn't refuse. Well unless you're Allister of course."

Allister King: "Hey I don't regret what I done and besides you were the one who told me to go for the general manager spot instead of the Primo Ultimo."

Samantha King: "Yeah but back then you were a complete drunken idiot who pissed on people and liked to throw babies like American footballs."

Allister busts out laughing, lifts up his sunglasses and rips a tear from his eye

Allister King: "That was a great memory, one I shall cherish for the rest of my life."

Samantha King: "I wouldn't be surprised you had to spend time in jail."

Allister King: "Worth it Babe! Worth every second of it."

Shadow stomps out his cigarette

Allister King: "Oh yeah the match tonight. I will hope that we win but if not good luck to the people who do."

Lex Lexington: "Good luck in your match tonight."

Allister King: "Thank you, Lex."

Allister kisses Lex's hand and walks away. Lex wipes his hand on his shirt

Lex Lexington: "Well that was the Northern Kings, Now back to the action."

The Camera fades

Rupert B. Humperdink is sitting in the locker room playing with Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and Zombie action figures.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "And Quiowhapapapa climbs to the top rope, Pew Pew, Zombie shoots him with the laser. Quiowhapapapa falls to the mat. What's this? Q is takes out a sword, Swoosh Swoosh, Oh no Zombie is run away."

A shadow falls over rupert and his action figures. Rupert quickly turns around

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Who's there please? I'm Scared!"

Rupert, shaking in terror, continues to play with his doll when suddenly.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Oh Noz, please leave me alone."

The camera moves right to show the Evil doll staring blankly at Rupert

Rupert B. Humperdink: "I want my mommy!"

Suddenly the doll flies across the room and kicks Rupert in the face which sends him flying into the wall. The Doll is relentlessly beating up Rupert. Rupert is crying

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Wahahahahahaha stop it!"

The Doll throws Rupert into the locker, closes the door and slams the locker into the ground. Rupert crawls out somehow covered in blood.

Rupert B. Humperdink: *sniffle* "Who are you and why are you doing this?"

The doll slams Rupert's head into the wall and begins to spell out something. The doll who seems to be possessed by some evil black magic slams Rupert into the ground. As the doll flies away, leaving Rupert motionless on the ground, You can clearly see the word ''Patsy'' written in blood on the wall. The camera fades to black

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/04/2011   Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:53 am

Raven Connoly turns the corner as she walks down the halls of the arena, and almost runs into Connoly. The two wrestlers pause and look at each other. Raven has the ULOL Campeón no Masculino over her shoulder, and Connoly has the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly over his. Raven looks at Connoly and then at the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly.

Connoly: "Well hello there Angel, long time no see."

Raven Connoly: "You know that belt was the next one on my list?"

Connoly looks at the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly, and then back at Raven.

Connoly: "Well Angel, you know I never turn down a challenge, you want a title match, just say the word."

Raven smiles slightly.

Raven Connoly: "You couldn't keep up with me any more old man."

Connoly laughs as he shakes his head.

Connoly: "Don't forget I'm the one who taught you everything you know, apparently more than I thought from this new persona you've got now, but I kept a few tricks to myself Rave."

Raven Connoly: "And I've learned a few of my own as well. We both have bigger things to deal with right now anyway, perhaps another time."

Connoly: "Just name the time Rave."

Raven Connoly: "You'll be the first to know."

Raven walks off as does Connoly, as Connoly is walking away he starts to speak as he continues down the hall.

Connoly: "You owe me for that cane you "borrowed" and then smashed over Fook Mi's head."

Raven yells back as she continues down the hall.

Raven Connoly: "The checks in the mail!"

Connoly waves his hand as the scene fades to black.

The past several weeks for Arnold Bold have been disastrous. He had an opportunity to defeat Hunter and Little Wang last week on the Pay-Per-View but guess what he failed once again. He lost to Andrew Hunter the Ultimate Jobber. Well at least he thinks that he is like that. However, most people underestimate this man. Like he did. That is what Arnold Bold known to the wrestling world as GoodFella repeats to himself.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "Felix you're here? Ah I see you are sitting there in the corner like the sluggish dog. No offense, by the way. I’m just being mad and desperate. We haven’t won a match in a past few week. We need to take this one. No we don’t just need it. We must win this fatal four-way match."

This feeling of being not able to win a match is eating Arnold alive.

Felix Schwarz feels like Arnold making huge thing out of this, and it is not that big of a deal well, but he is not saying that to him because he knows what kind of temper Arnold has and talks like that will make him go on rage.

Felix Schwarz: "Look I don’t mean to say anything bad, but you know it happens. People lose sometimes and don’t make a big deal out of it."

Felix remembers something that he needed to say.

Felix Schwarz: "On the other hand, this Manolo Ferrer situation is getting me worried a bit. He’s been out for a three months, and we don’t even have a contact with him. I try to call to his agency, and senior manager has no information about it. What do you think?"

Arnold nods his head agreeing on the current situation on the absence of Manolo Ferrer.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "Well I don’t even know what to think right now. Because there are thoughts running through my mind that is not good. Maybe he is dead? Nevertheless, let’s don’t think about death. Death is scary and don’t we don’t wish him that. Hope is with us, and we believe that he will come back so let’s just have faith. Well anyway I think it’s time for us to go to cause match coming up soon."

GoodFella & Schwarz leaves a locker room and heads to the backstage area.

Empty. That's what these halls are, at this moment. A few doors, unlabeled, string through the halls. The cameraman walks through the halls for a few seconds. He rounds a corner, seeing none other than the new number one contender for the Ligero Maximo, Andrew Hunter; dressed in full wrestling attire and sitting on a stool.

At the moment, Andrew was a bit too busy with tying his boots, (which, for some unkown reason, came undone). When he finishes, he looks up at the camera. He grins and waves the camera toward him. The cameraman complies, stopping abruptly in front of the seated lightweight.

Andrew Hunter: "Well well! Am I glad to see you! For a second there, I thought I was gonna have to just jump in on someone else's promo just to get air time!"

Andrew, seeming more energetic than usual, rises from his seat, keeping his eyes on the camera.

Andrew Hunter: "Just a short seven days ago, I won the right to face Alexander Conway in a rematch for his Ligero Maximo! And now I'm teaming with my tag partner, Christopher Bain, who really needs to find a way to cut a promo quite soon, for a chance at tag gold!"

Andrew Hunter: "But, in all honesty, I don't have a lot to say about my opponents tonight. Brostar and Marston; the underdogs. Goodfella and Schwarz, who's name I still can't pronounce; the most experienced team. Northern Kings; fan favorites. AAA; the best in the ring! That about sums up what I could have spent about fifteen minutes yabbling on about."

Andrew Hunter: "But what I'm really interested in at this point is one week away, when I take the Ligero title away from ULOL's second double champion, Alexander Conway."

Andrew chuckles softly before continuing.

Andrew Hunter: "Just over a month ago, I faced Alexander Conway in a ladder match. One where he risked what he had, and I risked what I had. After a hard fought war, full of signatures, finishers, and suicide dives on wrong, the "Reflection of Perfection', I think it was, pulled out a win at the very end with a conniving kick off the ladder. After which, I was promptly beat up by a guy who hits like a girl... Lucky for him, Conway managed to beat some tar out of me before said beat-down."

Andrew Hunter: "And, while I won the right to face him again, Conway used the golden ticket he got from our match to obtain the Primo Ultimo for a second time. Which means, after I beat him next week, it should only make sense that I move in front of the line for a chance at the largest distinction this place can offer, the Primo Ultimo."

Again, the smile crosses over his face. His eyes blazing with intensity, as they always seem to be when he mentions the Canadian champion.

Andrew Hunter: "And you want to know the best part? I have a natural abilty to focus on the problem at hand. So, in other words, none of my opponents tonight can expect me to be too busy with the thoughts and pictures of glory which will, in all certainty, take place next week. Tonight, the AAA step toward the tag titles. Next week, Andrew Hunter takes the Ligero Maximo."

After a few seconds, Andrew seems to realize that nothing else can be said and begins walking away from the camera. Of course, he doesn't forget to put on his favored brown leather jacket, which I totally mentioned was right next to him, ( I did, you're just a bad reader).

The scene opens with Brostar and Fettel preparing for their upcoming match, there is a knock at the door.

Brostar: "Come in."

Brostars says as the locker room door opens revealing the person to be Lex Lexington.

Lex Lexington: "Brostar and Fettel may I ask you two a couple of questions?"

Brostar: "Sure."

Lex Lexington: "Firstly, what are your guys thoughts on your match at the PPV against the Northern Kings."

Brostar: "Well, we lost plan and simply, that happens to every wrestler and every team, it is just one of those days were you lose, its just bad luck. As you saw our plan didn't go as we though. But no matter what tonight we will pull ourselves together and will win this match, to get a step closer to the Tag Team gold that Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi hold."

Fettel Marston is wrapping his wrists and hands with tape and looks up to speak to Lex Lexington.

Fettel Marston: "I made a mistake and I rushed because I wanted to win the match ...."

Dad: "Too right you did boy! Brostar managed to get the match back in our favour and you messed it up! But we've already spoken about everything that happened that night Lex! Fettel may be ready physically but mentally he needs to calm down!"

Lex Lexington looks at Fettel Marston with confusion and then looks to Brostar. Lex looks back to Fettel Marston.

Lex Lexington: "Ok. You two have yet to win a match together. And Fettel you haven't won a single match since you've been here. Yet you still seem pretty determined to carry on, how can you be sure that the same won't happen again?"

Fettel looks as if he is about to speak but is stopped somehow and his personality changes to "Dad"

Dad: "It won't happen again! Brostar must keep on what he had in the match at the PPV! He did very well!! Fettel is determined to get his first win but the boy cannot do that by rushing in and simply hoping the win will come just like that! He will learn and soon as Brostar says we will storm the tag team division and those Oriental Spices will find themselves without those championship belts!!"

The scene fades as Lex signals for the end of the interview.

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Thesan10

The doors of The Sanctuary swings open with such force startling the patrons and the wrestler also known as The Charismatic Crippler strolls into the bar. Colton Charles Cai Cobb looks around The Sanctuary before smugly walking to the middle of the room.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Be grateful and feel privileged that I, Colton Charles Cai Cobb has graced this place called The Sanctuary. Now being generous tonight, I shall allow you common folk to have the privilege to take my photograph, so take out your cellphones and capture my magnificence."

The arrogant wrestler poses as some of the patrons whip out their cellphones and start snapping away.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Now many of you may ask why I allowed you all to take a photograph of me or why I am in a good mood for that matter. Well the answer is simple, last week I had the greatest match of my career in which I sent a hasbeen packing with his tail between his legs. Yes, I'm talking about "Unstoppable" *snicker* Jack Johnson who I am generous enough to let him walk out with a win in his final match in ULOL. It will forever be engraved in his heart that the reason he won was because I let him win and not because he is unstoppable."

C4 starts to chuckle then break into a laugh.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "With my dominance and stoppage o the so-called unstoppable one, I have clearly cemented my status here in ULOL and that is ULOL newest rising superstar! Now to help me celebrate, I shall buy a round of free drinks for all! Bartender, give everyone here what they want and put it on me."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb grins as he addressed Samantha King who is behind the bar.

Samantha King: "One moment sir."

Samantha King picks up the phone and dials a number

Samantha King: "Hello, Yeah it's me, we have some douchebag down here who want shut the hell up and is annoying the majority of the patrons. Ahem, Ahem, got it. Bye."

Samantha puts the phone down

Samantha King: "One moment sir."

Samantha continues to serve the patrons as C4 remains standing. Allister king walks in from the upper level of the sanctuary and walks up to Colton Charles Cai Cobbs.

Allister King: "Can I help you?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb's instantly recognizes Allister King.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "You are Allister King if I am not mistaken. I have seen your show in fact that's one reason I am here this evening. If you want a real guest I am offering you a chance to interview me, Colton Charles Cai Cobb! When you book me, I'm sure ratings will go through the roof. This is a privilege that only a select few get a chance to experience Mr. King for who else is good enough to interview me but a King!"

C4 drapes an arm over Allister King's shoulder.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Seriously, why interview someone who is mediocre if you can interview magnificence?"

The pompous wrestler grins widely waiting for Allister King to reply.

Allister King: "Precisely why interview you when i can interview someone who has a personality. And besides my next few weeks are already booked up. When I think its time to kick my show down the gutter then I will give ya a call. But if you ask nicely I shall get you one when i have free space. Sammie? The book please."

Samantha King: "Here it is."

Samantha hands Allister the book

Allister King: "Thank You dear. Let's see now."

Allister opens the book

Allister King: "Yeah the next free spot is the 18th of September. So you gonna ask kindly?"

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "I like your sense of humor Mr. King, someone with more personality... BWAHAHAHAH! You make funny jokes... Funny jokes indeed."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb whips out his Blackberry and scrolls sifts through it.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb: "Yes I think the 18th is perfect. I shall be looking forward to this interview. And now my magnificence is needed elsewhere so I shall take my leave Mr. King, Mrs. King..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb picks up Samantha King's hand and graciously gives it a kiss before he turns around and exits The Sanctuary in all his smugness.

Samantha looks at Allister

Samantha King: "I think I need my hand amputated."

Allister laughs

Allister King: "I bet he thinks his shit smells like roses."

Samantha King: "Roses? I bet he thinks more like the exhaust from a Ferrari GT."

Allister looks at Samantha

Allister King: "Since when do you like cars?"

Samantha King: "Since you left that magazine in the bathroom."

Allister King: "It wasn't me."

Allister whistles and walks away as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/04/2011   Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 am

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Allist11&Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Shadow10

VS

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Andrew10&Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Christ10

VS

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Arnold10&Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Felixs10

VS

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Brosta10&Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Fettel10

Jim Jackson: "Here we have the four-way elimination tag match for the number one contendership for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero."

Brad Blood: "Yes four of ULOL's tag teams will be battling it out for the chance to fight Oriental Spices for the tag titles. This should be an interesting match."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a four-way elimination tag team match! Introducing first, the team of Brostar and Fettel Marston, Brostar & Marston!"

"Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco plays as Brostar comes out and raises his hands as he walks down the ramp and runs into the ring, he goes up to the second turnbuckle raises his hands again, then he jumps off with a backflip.

"The Devil's Own" by Five Finger Death Punch plays as Fettel Marston appears waving to the crowd. He walks down to the ring slapping fans' hands as he goes. He slides under the bottom rope to the enter the ring and proceeds to climb a turnbuckle where he poses by flexing his muscles. He walks over to another turnbuckle on the opposite side and this time poses by simply raising his arms in the air.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the team of Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz, GoodFella and Schwarz!"

"Fire Flame" by Birdman starts to sound, the light suddenly turns off after a few seconds it starts again and Felix and Arnold are standing in the middle of the ring and waving to their fans.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the team of Andrew Hunter and Christopher Bain, The AAA!"

"Lux Aeterna" By Clint Mansell begins playing as Andrew Hunter and Christopher Bain step out of the backstage and onto the entrance ramp. They strike a quick pose for the crowd before walking down the ramp, slapping the hands of any fans that reach out to them. As they get to the ring, Hunter slides in underneath the ropes as Bain hops over them. Both Bain and Hunter climb up on different turnbuckles and strike poses for the crowd before moving to one side of the ring and waiting for the start of the match.

Jasmine Lee: "The last team that comprises of Allister King and Shadow Callahan accompanied by Samantha King, The Northern Kings!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Edguy's "Robin Hood" begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, accompanied by Samantha King, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow and Samantha just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd, they hand Samantha all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Between the four teams it is the team of GoodFella and Schwarz who have the most experience fighting together, they may have the slight edge tonight. And kicking things off is Allister King and Felix Schwarz. There's the bell! Right off the bat Felix Schwarz charges in and ducks below a clothesline attempt by Allister King. Schwarz bounces back on the ropes and hits a running knee lift sending King staggering back. Irish whip by Schwarz sends King to the ropes... Spinebuster!"

Brad Blood: "Oh, King hits the canvas hard. Schwarz playing it smart decides to conserve his strength and tags in Fettel Marston! That's actually a good strategy, let the other teams battle it out first."

Jim Jackson: "Fettel Marston moves to the ring apron, he slingshots himself over and hits a leg drop to the back of the head! Allister King staggers to his feet, Marston kicks him on the leg a couple of times before taking him down with an armdrag. Keeping King in a hammerlock, Marston drags him to their corner."

Brad Blood: "He tags in his partner Brostar! Well since his return to ULOL, Brostar still has to find his place, a win tonight, though unlikely will surely get him recognized again."

Jim Jackson: "Brostar hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw sending Allister King down. Implant DDT by Brostar! King tries to get back up to his feet. Brostar hits a dropkick sending King to the ropes. Brostar leaps up for a second dropkick..."

Brad Blood: "King holds on to the ropes! Brostar falls on his ass! Haha! This is King's chance to turn things around."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King with a STIFF kick to Brostar's chest sends him back to the canvas. King leaps to the top turnbuckle... Flying shoulder tackle! Brostar is sent to the other side of the ring! Brostar tags out to... Andrew Hunter!"

Brad Blood: "Andrew Hunter comes charging in, Allister King sidesteps and leaps to his corner tagging in his partner Shadow Callahan! Hunter and Callahan lock arms..."

Jim Jackson: "Andrew Hunter somehow slips free and gets behind Shadow Callahan for a waistlock! A few hard elbows and Hunter loses his grip. Callahan throws a big right, Andrew dodges and counters with an enziguri! Callahan goes down. Flying elbow from Hunter... Right into Callahan's chest! Callahan struggles to his knees... Springboard dropkick from Andrew Hunter! Hunter hooks the leg!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Callahan kicks out at two! Hunter thought that he had it there. Hunter tags out to his partner Christopher Bain, we may see some double team action here..."

Jim Jackson: "The AAA whip Mad Man into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Shadow Callahan is sent flying though the air. Irish whip sends Callahan back first into the turnbuckles. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Christopher Bain. Bain for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Again Callahan stays in the game. Bain keeps Callahan in a headlock but Callahan shoves Bain off of him! Callahan dodges Bain's kick and leaps to GoodFella and Schwarz's corner... He gets a tag!"

Jim Jackson: "Arnold "GoodFella" Bold leaps into the ring. He starts throwing punches sending Christopher Bain back. GoodFella bounces of the ropes and sends Bain down with a shoulder block. Bodyslam by GoodFella! GoodFella sets Bain up... Brutal sit out powerbomb on Bain!"

Brad Blood: "That shook the ring... GoodFella tags in his partner... GoodFella & Schwarz whip Bain into the corner. GoodFella with a hard forearm to Hunter's face sends him off the apron and crashing into the steel steps! Good strategy by the former tag champs."

Jim Jackson: "Arnold "GoodFella" Bold whips Felix Schwarz in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Oh! Bain got squashed! I think GoodFella & Schwarz are signalling for their finisher! GoodFella & Schwarz Irish whips Christopher Bain to the ropes, they both charge in and hits a double clothesline flipping Christopher Bain into the air before sending him crashing to the canvas! They did it they hit the Drive-By Shooting! Schwarz for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood: "Whoa! They got the pin! The AAA becomes the first casualty in the match! Fettel Marston jumps in to take on Felix Schwarz."

Jim Jackson: "Schwarz tries to hit a big kick but Marston dodges! Marston with a springboard corkscrew crossbody takes Schwarz down! Marston again with the high risk... Senton connects! Marston for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "GoodFella comes in for the save! He stomps away on Marston... Wait! Brostar with a slingshot crossbody takes GoodFella down! Brostar throws GoodFella over the top rope... Brostar runs and leaps through the middle rope taking GoodFella out! The crowd is up on their feet!"

Jim Jackson: "Fettel Marston counters a hammerlock by Felix Schwarz... Fettel Marston sprints towards the running opponent, leaps and smashes his knee into the opponents face executing Mind Trouble! Schwarz is down and out! Marston for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Brad Blood: "Wha?! Fettel Marston just eliminated Felix Schwarz! How did that happen? It's now down to two teams Allister King now leaps in."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King takes Fettel Marston by surprise and sends him to the ropes with an Irish whip. Back body drop sends Marston flying! King tries to finish Marston off but Marston slips out of King's shoulders and counters with a full Nelson slam! Marston goes to the top rope... He leaps up into the air..."

Brad Blood: "OOOOOOOH! King gets both knees up and Marston shooting star press ends in tragedy! Looks like King now has control back... He stomps away on Marston."

Jim Jackson: "Fallaway slam by Allister King puts down Fettel Maston. King hits a piledriver on Marston. King goes for the cover but Marston's arm launches out and grabs the bottom rope. Tag out to Shadow Callahan! Callahan with a running senton... Oh! Right on target! Irish whip by Callahan... Marston dodges the clothesline and leaps to their corner... Tag to Brostar! Brostar leaps in... RIGHT INTO A SPEAR BY CALLAHAN! Callahan grabs Brostar and lifts him up to his shoulders... Brostar somehow slips down! Callahan spins around with a backfist but Brostar somehow dodges! Brostar with a springboard spin kick from out of nowhere! Callahan goes down! Brostar uses the time to try and recover!"

Brad Blood: "I'm surprised Brostar took that spear and still managed to suck it up. Brostar leans on the ropes for support. Callahan struggles to his feet... Brostar charges in, right into a big boot! Brostar tries to get up but Russian leg sweep by Callahan takes him down! Callahan tags in Allister King! Allister King kicks Brostgar in the gut and Shadow Callahan lifts him up for a back suplex. Allister runs, jumps and hits a leg lariat on Brostar as Shadow drops them with the back suplex. THE NORTHERN KINGS HIT DETHRONED ON BROSTAR! King for the cover."

Referee Name: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match and number one contender for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero, Allister King and Shadow Callahan, The Northern Kings!"

Jim Jackson: "The Northern Kings gets a win and will fight Oriental Spices for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero next week. What a match. Brostar & Marston almost made it tonight, I'm sure we'll be seeing more of them next time."

Brad Blood: "It was a fluke that Brostar & Marston got that far... A FLUKE!"

Lex Lexington fixes his tie as he prepares to interview the mammoth wrestler also known as The Morbidly Obese Man. A signal from the camera man tells Lex that they are about to begin.

Lex Lexington: "We are here backstage with ULOL's biggest wrestler, The Morbidly Obese Man. Thank you for taking time for this interview TMOM. I will try to keep this short."

The Morbidly Obese Man nods and gives the thumbs up to Lex Lexington.

Lex Lexington: "We all saw your actions last week in the Ole! Ole! Ole! OLE! PPV where you laid your hands on the countrymen of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing which he invited backstage for a backstage tour..."

The Morbidly Obese Man interrupts Lex Lexington.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! You invite a handful of people for a backstage tour, you don't invite around one hundred eighty people backstage for a backstage tour. He intentionally let those people in so that they can give me further grief. I mean they already chased me for a week. It was self-defense that prompted me to finally strike back. If you noticed I held back until the last minute. And where security this whole time? Nowhere to be seen. I bet you that was all planned by Troy and Q."

Lex moves on to the next question.

Lex Lexington: "What about costing Q the ULOL Primo Ultimo? You are partly responsi..."

Again The Morbidly Obese Man stops Lex Lexington.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Let's get the facts straight, it was Q who charged at me. I mean what would you do? Of course I retaliated, if he wants to blame someone for losing that title of his, blame himself for putting himself in a situation where Alexander Conway could take advantage of."

Lex proceeds to the next question.

Lex Lexington: "Even still, Q seems to have you in his cross-hair..."

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Let him bring it on then, it's about time we settle this once and for all. So far I have only heard him call me names. In fact we can settle this in the ring next week on Lucha Loco! Come to the ring if dare Q, I'll put an end to that mouth of yours once and for all."

The Morbidly Obese Man pushes the camera away and walks away.

Lex Lexington: "Well you heard it here first folks, TMOM has thrown down the gauntlet. Will Q accept? Find out next week."

Lex Lexington ends the interview as the scene fades to black.

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura, The leader of the DWMA, begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air.

Ray Kamaura: "The PPV was a complete bust for the DWMA. If fact the last few weeks have only caused even more trouble for us. But something happened just this morning, which dwarfs losing those belts. I received a call this morning that Leon Hinomoto has retired from the active roster to return to his trainers and focus on skill training. More specifically he will climb to the top of Mt. Fuji and wrestle with Gorillas."

Ray Kamaura sighs and takes a short pause. The Crowds reaction is mixed with cheers and jeers.

Ray Kamaura: "This doesn’t mean that the DWMA is disbanding or anything like that; it simply means that for now the Tag team division of our stable is over until such time as Leon returns. So, I must withdraw the DWMA from our title match next week. However this means I will return to singles competition. My target you ask?"

Ray shuffles his feet then looks back to the entrance ramp as if he is sending a challenge.

Ray Kamaura: "Well, I couldn’t have any other target than the reason I came here. You know who I’m talking about. Alexander… Conway! I don't want your title either!"

“Ninja” by Machinae Supremacy blares over the PA system of the ULOL. The lights flash light blue as smoke rolls down the ramp. Yuki Monotomo walks down the ramp, now unmasked. He looks at the leader of the DWMA as he walks up the ramp. Yuki signals for his entrance to cut off. He brings a microphone to his mouth.

Yuki Monotomo: "Sorry Ray, hate to break it to you, but the next Primo Ultimo title holder is none other than Yuki Monotomo, ladies’ man of the DWMA. I’m the person who’s going to hold that title next. I don’t have to tell anybody here that I’m the only person in our stable that’s capable of even holding a singles title. Ray, maybe you should just join Leon and wrestle the gorillas on Mt. Fuji. Maybe then you’ll have the same wrestling skill as something your size. "

Yuki winks at some young ladies in the crowd as he rolls under the ropes. He walks up to Ray in the center of the ring.

Yuki Monotomo: "Conway is my next target. Only my target. I don’t want him messed up by anyone but me. Primo Ultimo is the title I will hold next. I’m going to have a nice long reign as the champion. I will be the top man in the ULOL. I’ll be the single greatest wrestler in the ULOL. I’ll have all the money and women that I want. Not that I already do or anything. I’m gonna be the best wrestler. Sorry, but I’m gonna win that title. You’d better not get in my way."

Ray Kamaura drops back onto the ropes and launches forward kicking Yuki in the chest. Yuki Monotomo fall backwards and rolls out of the ring. With one hand holding his chest he quickly retreats up the ramp and at the top he stops and flips Ray off before going backstage.

Ray Kamaura: "Now that he knows that I’m in charge, Conway get your ass out here!"

"Suffer Unto Me" by Avenue F blares throughout the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of the ULOL. He looks over the booing audience as he taps a microphone against his chest. Looking down at Ray, Alexander rolls his eyes before bringing the microphone to his lips.

Alexander Conway: “What in the hell do you want, Ray? I have more important and pressing issues to deal with right now than your pathetic separation anxiety.”

Ray Kamaura: "How about you come down to this ring and I'll show you what I want."

Ray Kamaura dropped his microphone and signaled for Alexander Conway to come to the ring. "Come On!" Ray shouts to Conway!

Alexander Conway rolls his eyes at the simplicity on display in the ring. Despite his agitation at having his time wasted by such a scene, Alexander Conway walks down to the ring. Showing no signs of trepidation, Alexander climbs into the ring and walks up to Ray Kamaura. Alexander holds out his chin and taps his cheek, signaling to Ray that he gets a free shot.

Alexander Conway: “It’s your move, Ray. Try to not make the wrong choice; it would be a shame if I had to embarrass you in front of all of these people.”

The thought crossed Ray Kamaura's mind to slug Alexander Conway but Ray lowered his fists. Ray Kamaura shook his head.

Ray Kamaura: "I know what you are trying to do Conway and it won't work."

Ray Kamaura dropped his microphone on the mat and moved slowly to the ropes. Before Ray climbed out he said, loud enough for the camera's to hear, "It's not over Conway!" Ray then looked right into Conway's eyes and spit in his face. Quickly he rolled out of the ropes and proceeded to back up the ramp while watching Conway. Ray's music began to play as he exited the arena.

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. She quickly makes her way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. She bows and gives her respect to the crowd before addressing the crowd.

Nao Fook Mi: "Last Sunday in the Ole! Ole! Ole! OLE! pay-per-view, everyone witnessed how the once honorable Raven Connoly cheated to win the ULOL Campeón No Masculino. Such actions should have gotten her disqualified yet it didn't. I could stand here and pardon my use of the word "BITCH" about how I was screwed but instead I will issue a warning to Raven. This is not over yet Raven, you started something that you'd wish you never did. Your actions have disgraced not only your fans, not only your peers but the whole of ULOL and I'd be damned if I let you continue your wicked ways. You will face judgment Raven and you will be punished accordingly... This I swear."

Fook Mi raises the mic as the crowd starts chanting her name.

'Map Of The Problematique' by Muse starts playing throughout the arena Raven Connoly walks out onto the stage. She has on black spandex pants, a red and black corset, and a long black coat that splits at her waist, once in the middle of her back, and on both sides, forming four tails that dance behind her as she approaches the ring. She has her cane in one hand and the ULOL Campeón No Masculino in the other. She stops at the top of the ramp and holds the ULOL Campeón No Masculino over her head as she looks into the ring right at Nao Fook Mi. She tosses the belt over her shoulder and makes her way to the ring, she climbs into the ring and looks at Nao as she begins to speak.

Raven Connoly: "Oh poor, poor Nao. You know it sure does sound like someones bitching to me. I was just wondering, who did you eliminate in that match..., let's see, Lady B eliminated Gina, and then I eliminated Lady B..., and you..., oh yeah, you eliminated no one. The fact is I saw an opportunity and took it, I won and you lost. You and everyone here can say I cheated, I used a foreign object, blah, blah, blah. Well, I didn't get disqualified, I didn't get eliminated, so that means I won this belt, end of story. Plus, the only thing that happened was I got back the belt I never lost in the first place. "

Raven Connoly: "So Miss. Honorable, your going to right this wrong and make me pay, is that what you said. Your going to issue me a warning, YOU are going to issue ME a warning? Do you think I'm afraid of you Nao? Face it, you aren't good enough doll, I'm better than you, that's why I have this belt and you don't. That's why the only belt you have is one that someone had to help you get, and you probably will loose that in no time. You know why, because your too afraid to actually let your true talent out, your still worried about whats honorable and what these fools think, and that's holding you back. Anyway, here I am Nao, right here in the ring, you want to teach me a lesson, make me pay, well then do something Nao!"

Nao Fook Mi stares down Raven Connoly, anger seeping through her veins. She clenches her fists in fury... Fook Mi closes her eyes for a moment, her inner struggle very eminent on her face, but then her face calms as she puts her feelings under check.

Nao Fook Mi: "I know what you are doing, you want to goad me into doing something I will regret... Well it won't work Raven.... I will win that title you are holding and I will win it fair and square and not by doing cheap shots... No you hold on to that belt and cherish it while you can Raven, I will go through the proper channels and I will get my title shot and take that belt away from you."

Fook Mi drops the proceeds to exit the ring, stops then turns around looking at Raven one more time...

Nao Fook Mi: "You may hold the belt but you are no champ Raven."

The oriental wrestler exits the ring and heads back up the ramp leaving the ULOL Campeón No Masculino in the ring.

Raven Connoly walks over and leans on the ropes and watches Nao Fook Mi walk up the ramp.

Raven Connoly: "You just keep telling yourself that hun, and you just keep up that whole honorable kick you've got going. You can act as honorable as you want, but its just a matter of time before I push you over the edge sweetheart. When that happens, maybe you and me can finally see what you van do in this ring."

Nao Fook Mi continues up the ramp, ignoring Raven as she disappears backstage. The camera goes in for a close up of Raven, a few strands of her jet black hair hang over her face perfectly contrasting her almost porcelain white skin, as her red lips form an evil smile. Raven starts to laugh as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/04/2011   Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 am

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Vehicu10

Small groups of protesters are seen picketing outside the premises of the ULOL. It quickly becomes apparent that they are trading chants at insults at each other. One side has signs denouncing the actions of several wrestlers.

Protestors: "Give us back our food! Give us back our food!"

While the other group has signs denouncing the first group.

Other Protestors: "The only right champion is a white champion! White power! White power! Being white makes Conway right!"

Protestors: "But once you go black, you won't go back! But once you go black, you won't go back!"

Reporters are also at the scene, covering the competing protests, as the two groups sling barbs at each other. Accompanying them is the man whose mask is known throughout the world. He is the supreme standard of sports entertainment known only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

The bigoted protestors spots him, and direct their venom at the masked man.

Other Protestors: "You lost to the better man nigger! Go back to your country! The right way is the Conway!"

The racist protestors are understandably surprised, when the anti-Conway protestors start pelting them with rocks. Security are hard pressed to restrain both sides, as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing begins to speak.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "It's bad enough that the storybook ending that was supposed to happen turned out the way it did! The virulently racist Conway from the north was to be vanquished and crushed at the feet of the little man whose skin color he did not agree with! And it did happen that way! But what we have instead is this!"

He points again to the bigoted protestors.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "This would not be! If it were not for the actions of that MMORPG! I speak of that Massively Meanie, Obscenely Rotund Pig Guy! You stole my people's food! You spoiled a gift that was meant for another! And now! You have helped given evil a pulpit to preach their poison! Because of that MMORPG, a man who had to desperately go racist to promote himself, is now the champion! He is going to go on his grand tour to promote White Makes Right! We will be hearing him talk on how, if you are not whitey, you are his enemy! And he would not have the Primo Ultimo as a platform for his campaign, if it were not for that MMORPG!"

Reporter: "When will you have your rematch with Conway?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "Another man requires my attention! He is the one who has wronged me and my people thrice! He is that obscene mountain of manmeat! He's made it clear just how sincere his apologies are! I will see that he answers for his insults to my people! And will wring justice out of his sweaty folds of fat!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing walks off, as the competing protestors continue to yell insults at each other.

Creeping Death by Metallica blasts its way through the arena. Zombie appears at the top of the ramp and purposefully storms down the ramp and into the ring. Zombie looks to the crowd, who are booing loudly, with disgust. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak.

Zombie: "Ok so I've been sitting on this all week! And I can't sit on it anymore! I was screwed out of that win! And you know who ... who ... the one guy .... CONNOLY!! You son of a bitch!! Get your ass out here! You messed with the wrong wrestler asshole!"

Zombie paces the ring angrily waiting for Connoly to appear.

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, white t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. He pauses on the top of the ramp, a confident smirk on his face as he scans the crowd, the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly over his shoulder. He smiles broadly as he walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring. Connoly laughs to himself as he shakes his head, he starts to speak.

Connoly: "Really Scabby, you're going to blame me because you couldn't get the job done. You knew as well as I going into that match that it was going go to crap in the end and it would be every man for himself. The simple truth is I won the match, and you lost, plain and simple."

Connoly pauses and looks at Zombie he tilts his head slightly and points at Zombie.

Connoly: "You still have that brain dead look on your face, your not getting any of this are you, your poor rotten brain just can't process it. Let me dumb it down for you, I'm better than you, and that's why I won and you lost. Now you had me walk all the way out here, so here I am, so lets hear it?"

Zombie shakes his head and wags his finger.

Zombie: "No, no, no your not! You are not better than me! I knew going into that weird match last week that it was going to blow out of proportion and something was going to happen! And it did! You took advantage of the situation! ANYONE can do that! A one on one is what is needed to truly find out WHO is better than the other! And having that title on the line will make winning even more worthwhile!"

A smile spreads across his face.

Zombie: "No three on three matches for a single title championship! Let's have a match where we truly test each other and fight it out for that belt which is draped over your shoulder!"

Connoly: "You know I'm always surprised when people go on and on about how I took advantage of a situation or I cheated to win, that anyone can do that. First of all, if anyone can do what I did at the PPV, then why didn't you Zombie, you clearly where trying the same thing, so why do I have this belt and not you. You see the truth is, taking advantage of a situation or cheating, or whatever you want to call it, can't be done by anyone. It actually takes quite a bit of skill, you have to pick your spots, you have to know when to make your move, you need to make sure that damn referee doesn't see what your doing, you need to be in the right place, at the right time."

Connoly walks up to Zombie so they are face to face.

Connoly: "But of course you already know that, don't you Scabby. Your no stranger to taking advantage of a situation or bending the rules to win are you? Well, I've never been one to weasel out of matches to keep my title, I've always been a fighting champion. You want a one on one match for this title, then you just name the time and place, and I'll be there."

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura, The leader of the DWMA, begins striding towards the ring. He stops at the top of the ramp.

Ray Kamaura: "It seems that in your senile state Connaly, you and that sad excuse for an undead monster, have forgot about Yuki Monotomo. Now Connoly, I understand that you are old and your memory isn't so good anymore but you should have at least remembered who was in your title match. It’s not a one on one. The match is a One on One on One. Rest assured Yuki will do anything to win."

Ray move the microphone from one hand to the other as he walked to the other side of the ramp.

Connoly turns around and looks at Ray and smiles.

Connoly: "Oh, how could I forget about the DWMA and their mighty member Yuki Monotomo. Do you guys really want to add yet another loss to your growing list of failures. Hey, that's OK with me, I have no problems defending this belt against these two jack-offs, I'd love to show that punk what a real wrestler can do again. Its this vagina"

Connoly gestures back towards Zombie.

Connoly: "That's whining about a one on one."

Zombie continues to glare at Connoly.

Zombie: "My advantage had not shown itself! You saw your time first and that's what you did! I expected nothing less from a wrestler like yourself! But Yuki Monotomo's little messenger boy here!"

Zombie points to Ray Kamaura and turns to look at him.

Zombie: "Again I expected nothing less! Poor Ray Kamaura all by himself! Trying to scrabble together some sort of a title shot for himself! You can't go for the tag titles again because your partner is away! And Yuki Monotomo would much rather be anywhere else than be by your side! If he wants his rematch all he's gotta do is say! But you run along and tell him he's gonna have to go through me if he wants this back!!"

Zombie points to the title draped over the shoulder of Connoly. He drops the microphone and exits the ring. Zombie makes his way back up the ramp gesturing at the belt and implying that soon it will be his.

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Beyond10

As Alexander walks through the busy streets of the Punjabi Market in Vancouver, he can’t help but to continuously use his phone to play the news report he found on a website. It showed Vancouver rioting again, but Alexander has so far failed to find evidence of any such occurrence. Seeing a policeman in the distance, Alexander Conway walks over to him and asks him about it.

Alexander Conway: “Good afternoon, officer. I saw a video about Vancouver rioting again, but I haven’t seen anything of the sort. Are there any disturbances as of late that I should be aware of?”

The officer turns around with his mouth open to speak, but stops when he sees who he is talking to. After poking Alexander’s chest to see if he was real, the excited officer begins to speak.

Officer: “Well, I’ll be damned! The Alexander Conway has actually stopped by to check on Vancouver. I have to say, sir, you let that masked degenerate have it! You should have seen the crowds after your victory, it was a spectacular moment! Heck, if we would have known that you were coming, we would have treated you to a royal welcome!”

Alexander Conway: “I’m supposed to be a bad guy, officer. I can’t go around having people throwing me parties, it’d break my character.”

The officer rolls his eyes at this comment.

Officer: “You wrestlers and your characters. Why don’t you all just act like how you do in real life?”

Alexander Conway: “Because then people wouldn’t buy tickets to watch me lose. Most companies are trying to make money, officer. But what about those riots?”

A look of confusion befalls the officer.

Officer: “What riots? This isn’t London! Although I have to admit, the people were about to riot after that no good, masked wearing criminal stole the win after slipping out of your hands. What kind of company allows its competitors to cover themselves in Vaseline anyway? I don’t know what these crowds would have done had you not cashed in your Boleto; and they were still pretty upset that you had to do that. Just my advice, sir, but if the ULOL is treating you so poorly, why don’t you come back and wrestle here in Canada?”

Alexander Conway: “My contract with the ULOL still has a few months on it, officer. I can’t just waltz out of there at any time I choose. Are you sure about the riots though? I saw this footage on a website.”

Alexander holds his phone to the officer and plays the news report. The officer looks dumbfounded by what he seeing. He shakes his head as the report finishes.

Officer: “Supremacists? What kind of moron staged this? That isn't even the correct riot shield! I can tell you right now that there has not been any kind of riot here, and if there had been, it certainly wouldn’t have been caused by supremacists. This video is as fake as the “man” that you beat on Sunday.”

Alexander puts his phone into a pocket before shaking the hand of the officer.

Alexander Conway: “Thank you for your help.”

As Alexander turns and walks away from the officer, he is suddenly hugged by an African American man who begins to speak with a Liberian accent.

Random Man: “Thank you.”

The African American man steps back as Alexander stares at him with a confused look on his face.

Random Man: “There aren’t many wrestlers who donate as much as you did to cancer research.”

Alexander Conway: “And how would you know about that? I told them to keep it anonymous.”

Random Man: “I work at the BC Cancer Foundation. It was late, and I had already seen the total donations for that day by the time you walked in. I recognized you…”

The man snaps his fingers.

Random Man: “…just like that. You could have purchased four Bugatti Veyrons with that money, but instead you donated it to our charity! After I saw that donation, I told myself that if I ever saw you in person, I would thank you. So, here we are.”

Alexander Conway: “You flatter me, but the donation wasn’t that much to me.”

Random Man: “Ah, but it was that much to us! Generous people like you are what this world needs more of.”

Alexander Conway: “Would you keep it down, eh? I’m supposed to be a bad guy after all!”

The two exchange a laugh before shaking hands and parting. Alexander doesn’t get far before he stopped by a man of Indian descent who he also shakes hands with.

Indo-Canadian Man: “Thank you for beating that masked miscreant and showing the world that we Canadians are known for more than just our hockey and maple syrup! I may be Indian, but I am also as Canadian as they come!”

Alexander smiles at the man and accepts his thanks. The man starts to walk away, but Alexander stops him and asks a question.

Alexander Conway: “Have there been any riots lately?”

Indo-Canadian Man: “What? Are we in London now?”

The question was obviously rhetorical as the Indo-Canadian man laughs and walks away. Conway looks around at all the buildings before continuing his walk.

Alexander Conway: “I guess that officer was right, that news report was a bunch of crap. There aren’t any burning buildings here.”

As Alexander continues walking, the camera suddenly swings around to show two teenagers standing on a sidewalk.

Teenager 1: “Hang on, let me save this video.”

Teenager 2: “We are going to get SO many hits on YouTube, man!”

The scene suddenly stops as the video is saved.

Lex Lexington’s face greets the viewers as the scene opens. It looks like he wants to conduct an interview, but as he opens his mouth; he gets pushed out of the camera frame by Alexander Conway.

Alexander Conway: “Take five, Lex. I’m sure that whatever you were going to say wasn’t that important anyway.”

After temporarily disposing of Lexington, Alexander turns to face the camera.

Alexander Conway: “As we are all well aware of, I defeated Q for his Primo Ultimo Championship. T’is a shame, the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. But what is it that Q does in light of his loss? Quite simple, he pulls a Q. The pathetically predictable masked cozener decided that he would attempt to slander me by calling me a racist. It’s quite sad, really. I mean, such an overly hyped midget can only come up with a badly played ploy? But kudos to you, Q, you actually spent some money on something other than your own people; you paid for a poorly portrayed protest. Although, by paying for these people to say such things, you are actually making yourself look like the racist instead of making me look like the racist. But who am I to tell you when you fail?”

Alexander smirks at the camera before continuing.

Alexander Conway: “Bring something new to our next party, Q; the falsities and the pity-garnering for your people are starting to bore me.”

Conway waves away the fatuous situation involving Q and moves on to talk about something more important.

Alexander Conway: “There was another thing that happened at the Pay Per View which was worthy of note. A certain Andrew Hunter received another opportunity to face me when he defeated two other men in a number one contender’s match. However, he didn’t defeat me and he won’t defeat me. Hunter, when you challenge me for the Ligero, the ending of the story will be the same as it was two months ago. While you are left lying, I will be standing tall as both the victor and the champion. You are doomed to repeat the past, Hunter, nothing will spare you from this fate.”

Alexander turns his head to look out of the camera frame.

Alexander Conway: “You can have your camera back now, Lex.”

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 Boybak10VSLucha Loco 09/04/2011 Shogun10

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is scheduled for one fall and is the first match in a series of five. Introducing first, Boy Bakla!"

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to it's fans before it enters the ring with flourish and heads to it's corner waiting for the match to begin.

Jim Jackson: “Boy Bakla challenged Eunice to pick a champion to represent her. If Bakla should win three of the five matches between Bakla and Eunice’s champion, then Eunice is gone and Bakla takes over her position. If Bakla loses at least three of the five matches, then Bakla has to wrestle out the remainder of Bakla’s contract without pay.”

Brad Blood: “I think Eunice should have thought this out better. She’s risking her position as VGM to this fruitcake!?”

Jasmine Lee: “Introducing next, Shogun Shogunsen!”

"Hybird Stigmata-the Apostasy" by Dimmu Borgir hits the speakers suddenly as the lights in the arena begin flashing on and off. As soon as the first lyric is screamed Shogun bursts out from the hind the curtain to the roar of cheers mixed in with boos. The wrestler has the same golden belt around his waist. When he makes it down the ramp Shogun quickly rolls into the ring and faces his opponent.

Jim Jackson: “The former Primo Ultimo Champion is ready to take care of Bakla tonight. You can tell that Shogun wants to put Bakla down 3-0 in this series.”

Brad Blood: “I don’t think he’ll be able to get that wish. In fact, I don’t think he’ll even win this series. I suspect that Eunice made a mistake when she jumped for Shogunsen to be her champion.”

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this contest is Sully S. Calawag. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Both of these competitors are circling the ring, waiting for the other to make a move."

Brad Blood: "I always hate the beginnings of matches, as they tend to be rather repetitive."

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla finally makes the first move, grabbing Shogun into a headlock! Shogunsen gives Bakla a few hard shots before slipping out and pulling Bakla's arm into a hammerlock."

Brad Blood: "Bakla frees itself with a hard elbow to the head of Shogunsen. Bakla grabs Shogunsen's arm and whips him into the ropes, but Shogun sees the backdrop attempt coming and kicks Bakla right on the nose!"

Jim Jackson: "Shogunsen is quick to follow up with a clothesline, Bakla is down! Shogun takes a short run and drops the leg across the throat, what a leg drop! Shogun goes for the cover."

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Bakla is able to kick out at two. Shogun gives Bakla a hard kick to the skull before locking Bakla into a boston crab."

Brad Blood: "Boy Bakla is able to roll out of it though. Shogun tries to hang on to Bakla's legs, but Bakla kicks him backwards into the turnbuckles!"

Jim Jackson: "As Shogun bounces out of the turnbuckles, Bakla pulls him down into a small package!"

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Shogunsen manages to make the kick out. Bakla grabs Shogun by the hair and takes him to the nearest turnbuckle."

Brad Blood: "Bakla's slamming Shogun’s head into the turnbuckle pad! The crowd's counting each time head meets turnbuckle, and they get to ten!”

Jim Jackson: "Bakla DDTs Shogunsen and dives on top for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Shogunsen's refusing to stay down. Bakla tries to suplex him, but Shogun uses his weight to counter it before suplexing Boy Bakla to the mat!”

Brad Blood: "Shogun pulls Bakla into a piledriver before covering Bakla!"

Sully S. Calawag: “One! Two…”

Jim Jackson: "Boy Bakla kicks out at two. Shogunsen whips Bakla to the ropes before catching Bakla with a high dropkick. Backbreaker from Shogun. Shogun lifts Bakla into the air before spiking it onto its head! There was the brainbuster! Shogunsen for the pin!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla refuses to stay down. Shogun pulls Bakla in to try for another piledriver, but Bakla moves out of it and gives him a hard punch to the jaw."

Jim Jackson: "Bakla hits the bodyslam on Shogun, but doesn't go for the cover. Shogun uses the rope to get to his feet. Bakla comes charging in, but Shogunsen pulls the ropes down, causing Bakla to roll right out of the ring!"

Brad Blood: "Shogun quickly rolls out after Bakla. He grabs Bakla, but Bakla fights him off before slamming him face-first into the steel steps as the referee begins counting."

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two! Three!"

Jim Jackson: "Bakla keeps slamming Shogun's head into the steel steps! Bakla's relentless!"

Sully S. Calawag: "Four! Five! Six!"

Brad Blood: "Bakla finally ceases its attack. Bakla rolls Shogun back into the ring before going into the cover."

Jim Jackson: "How Shogun managed to kick out, I'll never know. Bakla looks a bit frustrated. As Shogun gets to his feet, Boy Bakla leaps towards its unsuspecting target locking it's limbs around Shogun, entangling Shogun in a deadly grasp where it has free reign to do something too horrible for words to describe! Bakla’s got Shogun locked in the Sexual Harrassment with nowhere to go!”

Brad Blood: “Shogun struggles to free himself, but with no rope nearby and no way to get Bakla off, Shogunsen is forced to tap out!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the match via submission, Boy Bakla!"

Jim Jackson: “Eunice can’t be happen with how the first match of the series ends.”

Brad Blood: “Well no duh, Jackson, her champion lost! Bakla’s not only got the first win in this series, but Bakla's also got the momentum in its favor.”

Jim Jackson: “What an evening, tonight's Lucha Loco was certainly interesting.”

Brad Blood: “You can say that again, The Nrothern Kings are number one contender for the tag titles, Bakla beat Shogun... APOCALYPSE IS UPON US! Oh wait, Brostar and Marston didn't win, if they did then APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!”

Jim Jackson: “We also have the mysterious new recruit Enigma who made his presence known tonight. What he can bring to ULOL, we can only speculate at this time.”

Brad Blood: “He's another masked wrestler... Seriously we only need Q in here and no one else... Speaking of Q, I guess TMOM better watch his back now that Q has him in his sights.”

Jim Jackson: “Yes, Q is a very dangerous opponent... Anyway, we are out of time, thank you for watching, for my partner Brad Blood, this is Jim Jackson signing off. Until next week folks.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/04/2011   Lucha Loco 09/04/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 09/04/2011
Page 1 of 1