United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Explosive Wrestler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colton Charles Cai Cobb
Jobber
Jobber
Colton Charles Cai Cobb

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

The Explosive Wrestler Empty
PostSubject: The Explosive Wrestler   The Explosive Wrestler I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Wrestler Name: Colton Charles Cai Cobb

Nick Name: C4

Alignment: Heel

Weight Class: Heavyweight

Gimmick: Egotistic Bastard

Entrance: Green Day's "Having a Blast" starts blaring out of the speakers as the silhouette of the penultimate wrestler, covered in smoke and with a light show on, Colton Charles Cai Cobb raises from the ground with his back facing the crowd. He turns around as he steps off the platform and into the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face and an air of arrogance as he makes his way to the ring ignoring the loud boos which echo the ringside. He enters the ring, flexes and stretches waiting for the match to begin.

Wrestler Description:
25 years old, Colton Charles Cai Cobb is an arrogant bastard, 6 feet 6 inches tall and 235 lbs. of muscle. He wears black trunks with C4 stamped on the back, taped wirsts, black elbow pads, black knee pads and black boots completes his ensemble.

Short Bio: From the age of 18, Colton has been going around different federations and challenging their champions in non-sanctioned fights where he always beats his opponents. Uploading them on Youtube, Colton quickly gained popularity and soon wrestling outfits were lining up to sign him.

Finisher(s):

RDX (Submission): Colton Charles Cai Cobb knocks his opponent down and sits on his opponent's back. Grabbing both his opponent's arms, Colton Charles Cai Cobb pulls them across his opponents neck in a "X" until his opponent passes out executing an excruciating RDX!

Ground Zero (Impact): Colton Charles Cai Cobb grabs his opponent's waist and hoists his opponent up onto his shoulder in an overhead gutwrench backbreaker rack. He then sits down and simultaneously flips the opponent forwards and downwards, slamming his opponent down to the ground face-first to one side executing an explosive Ground Zero!

Stats:
Brawl: 65
Speed: 15
Tech: 85
Charisma: 85

Last edited by Colton Charles Cai Cobb on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allister King
Management
Management
Allister King

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Explosive Wrestler   The Explosive Wrestler I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:14 am

are you voldemort?
Back to top Go down
Colton Charles Cai Cobb
Jobber
Jobber
Colton Charles Cai Cobb

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: The Explosive Wrestler   The Explosive Wrestler I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:59 am

No but Voldemort's my the cousin of my brother-in-law's uncle's nephew's gardener.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Explosive Wrestler   The Explosive Wrestler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Explosive Wrestler
Page 1 of 1