United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Other Games Do You Play?

Go down 
+7
Taufik
Chriso
Zombie
Tom Lehmann
UJJ
Allister King
The Morbidly Obese Man
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

What Other Games Do You Play? Empty
PostSubject: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:41 pm

So what other games do you play?

I have a love for low-tech browser games so I also play Urban Dead, http://www.urbandead.com and Kingdom of Loathing, http://www.kingdomofloathing.com

On the PC I still play EWR and recently Scorched Earth.

On the console, nada, my console is a glorified doorstop...

Last edited by The Morbidly Obese Man on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Allister King
Management
Management
Allister King

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 am

I play Dead Frontier. www.deadfrontier.com/
Back to top Go down
UJJ
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 am

I play League of Legends
The Wrestling Game
Umm Efed Alliance
Sims 3
EWR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:32 am

EWR
Ulol
WWE 2011 (Soon)
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja storm 2 ~EPIC~
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:28 pm

I have always been a fan of the Diablo series so I am eagerly awaiting Diablo 3... The demon hunter class kicks ass... http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/movies/demonhunter.xml
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:27 am

Damn, right now I'm into The Battle for Wesnoth. It's a home-brew turn-based strategy game.

Linky==> http://www.wesnoth.org
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:49 am

Yay! Glad to see someone else excited about the demon hunter. A lot of people complained the crossbow was too over the top for the setting, but I just thought it looked incredibly fun to use Very Happy. I'm probably going to end up playing a Shaman primarily, since I like messing with my enemies heads and status ailments, but I'm definitely looking forward to trying the hunter.

As for other games, on the PC I used to play Billy vs. Snakeman a lot, and Kingdom of Loathing now and then, but I'm kind of behind on them. I'm also looking forward to Guild Wars 2. Console has way too many to list. At the moment I finally started Halo 3, I've had it since shortly after launch, but never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:54 am

Wait, who's your character in Kingdom of Loathing? Smile I have El Lasagna as my main and Sunnova Beancurd as my alt. Smile

I always make it a point to play out every class in Diablo. So I'll probably play both, may start out with the Witch Doctor or Wizard. Smile The Demon Hunter really kicks ass, it like an amazon/assassin hybrid. Then again all the new classes kick ass. Razz
Back to top Go down
UJJ
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 pm

I'm gonna download TEW EWR's brother game
Back to top Go down
Tom Lehmann
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:46 am

been playing SVR 2011, and ive been downloading alot of ps1 isos lately for my emulator like final fantasy and crash bandicoot (when it was decent)
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Zombie

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Not got SvR '11 yet. I have 2010 though check out my creations on the online world thing. I'm on PS3 though check it out. "Grawnog" is my psn name!
Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Currently re-discovered Nation States, thanks to Manolo. Smile

http://www.nationstates.net
Back to top Go down
Chriso
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Used to play SvR 2011, but they brought out an update where only people who have the update (buy it) can play each other. Because i am not willing to fork out anymore money i simply stopped playing it. I pay for Xbox Live for a year, i have paid for my right to play online so it has outraged me!!!

Apart from that i play Modern Warfare 2 and Alien Vs Predator =]
Ooooh and Left 4 Dead 2
Back to top Go down
Taufik
Lower Midcarder
Lower Midcarder

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:53 am

Lol And L4D2 Rocks and so as Blackshot
Back to top Go down
TK Kenta
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:03 am

I've just bought UFC 2010, it is alright
Back to top Go down
Allister King
Management
Management
Allister King

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:57 am

i play so many im not going to bother listing them Razz i play the Wii, the ps3, the xbox 360, pc, and the older consoles going back as far as a commodore 64 and atari something.
Back to top Go down
Boy Bakla
Admin
Admin
Boy Bakla

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 am

Still waiting for Diablo 3, stupid Blizzard, making me wait so long, it's like teasing me but not letting me orgasm. >_<

I'm also playing Wesnoth again (it does have high replay value for me).
Back to top Go down
Allister King
Management
Management
Allister King

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:35 am

diablo 3 is torturing me too
Back to top Go down
Chase O'Brien
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Epicmafia! It's a free browser based game. It's based on the party game Mafia (Assassin, Werewolf)

Link: http://www.epicmafia.com/lobby
Back to top Go down
Jim Rival
Opener
Opener
Jim Rival

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Skyrim in 6 days...5 days now...I think that might consume a lot of my time but who knows even provide some new ways and ideas to rp.
Back to top Go down
TK Kenta
Opener
Opener

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Still playing EWR.

I've remade the WWE to Today's WWE, and will make better storylines than the actual WWE hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Jim Rival
Opener
Opener
Jim Rival

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Stared playing TWG again. Server 3, Yorick Mori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Other Games Do You Play?   What Other Games Do You Play? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Other Games Do You Play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu :: Off-Topic :: Games-
Jump to: