United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sr. Gonzalez
Jobber
Jobber

Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come Empty
PostSubject: Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come   Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:49 am

Wrestler Name: Sr. Gonzalez

Alignment: Heel

Weight Class: Lightweight

Gimmick: Rich Business Man

Entrance: Some doors slide widening the entrance tunnel, making it big enough for Sr. Gonzalez extra long limousine to come through. It drives towards the ring, where Gonzalez, wearing a big and expensive coat, and his two bodyguards come down. The bodyguards go wait ringside, while Gonzalez climbs into the ring. He takes of his coat to reveal a not-so-bad body for his age.

Wrestler Description: He is around 50 years old, has short grey hair and short arms. (You know, kinda like a dinosaur)

Short Bio: Gonzalez was born in Chile. He was very poor, but he had the skills to get to the top. He knew how to talk to people, how to trick people, and that way, starting very small, he managed to become one of Chile's most succesful bussines man. He believes he can do anything and beat anyone, and cause of that he decided to wrestle.

Finisher(s): Sr Gonzalez grabs his opponent head between his short arms and does a somersault, launching his opponent foward, executing the Dinosaur Smash

Brawl: 60
Speed: 40
Tech: 80
Charisma: 70
Back to top Go down
Sr. Gonzalez
Jobber
Jobber

Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come   Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 am

Changed my entrance
Back to top Go down

Sr. Gonzalez wanted to come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu :: ULOL Roster :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: