United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:09 am

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Banzai10

Jim Jackson:  "Welcome and good evening everyone, a great show we have this evening as Lucha Libre Puroresu brings you another Banzai Ultimo.  Joining me here at ringside is my cohort on the mic, Mick Mooney.  Say hello to everyone Mick."

Mick Mooney:  "Aloha dudes and dudettes!  Be prepared for an awesome night of wrestling that will keep you at the edge of your seats!"

Jim Jackson:  "I have to agree with you there Mick, we may be a small promotion yet we have put out great shows and great matches so far, quality over quantity!  So without further ado...  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Separa10

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Inring10

“Junkies for Fame” plays throughout the arena as Alexander Conway walks from the backstage to the middle of the big top where the ring resides. Alexander hops onto the ring apron before requesting a microphone. Upon having his request granted, Alexander steps into the ring and walks to the center. With a putrid look of arrogance on his face, the crowd can’t help but boo him.

Alexander Conway: “I believe I hear the depressing sounds of the banshees wailing in the distance…or maybe those are the excited sounds of the bitch yipping? I do have trouble telling the difference, but you are the latter, am I correct?”

A sly smile spreads across Alexander’s face as he gets the even more venomous reaction that he wanted out of the fans.

Alexander Conway: “But enough of this idle foreplay, I have business to discuss with someone who got a lucky break. The luckless loser finally managed to weasel his way into the private parts of that slut lady luck, and from there he used the compromising position to influence the outcome of our match in order to avoid the foregone conclusion and the disgrace that would have come from it. I do not blame the man for taking advantage of a whore, but I wish he would be more eminent. However, if someone should be invigorated over the draw, it should be you fans. While it is insulting to us wrestlers to have a time limit imposed upon our matches, it is an affront to you fans to be told when to stop watching an advertised match that you paid for. Whatever happened to days past, where you would get to view the match you were promised in its entirety?”

The fans amazingly cease their booing of Alexander Conway and begin to softly confer with one another over the conclusion of the match in question.

Alexander Conway: “When greed becomes too large a factor in the running of a promotion, a man like Marcus Troy deprives his paying customers of their most anticipated match, the one that drew in the biggest amount of tickets, so that he may use it again later on. By doing this, he can milk you of you hard earned cash week in and week out until finally giving you a tainted conclusion to the affair and starting the cycle over once more. Marcus Troy, a veritable maelstrom of avarice, is unlikely to allow an athletic contest to take place unfettered. Therefore, while The Morbidly Obese Man merely managed to survive the time limit to deprive me of my prophesized victory, I chose not to push the matter. Instead, I will offer The Morbidly Obese Man one more chance at redemption.”

Aroused by Conway’s repeated insinuation that The Morbidly Obese Man requires redemption, the crowd begins to boo him once more.

Alexander Conway: “TMOM, I am sure you have heard about Troy’s little… “tournament” – if it can be termed as such – for the newly introduced tag team championships. Well, I propose that you come out here and join me in the formation of a new team in order to claim those title belts. While your career is…well, let’s face it, a piece of refuse, I can help make it into gold. You managed to survive in the match against me, and while you could never defeat me in a sanctioned bout, you can be a useful ally. I will help you focus and improve your game if you help me win those title belts. You bring the force and bulk to this team, and I’ll bring my technical prowess and long-standing experience; what do you say?”

Alexander leans against the ropes as he waits for The Morbidly Obese Man to respond.

THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!!

"Weird Al" Yankovic's "Eat It" starts blasting from from the speakers and the earth reverberated and shook as the monstrosity known as The Morbidly Obese Man stepped out from behind the curtains and makes his way into the ring.  The big man enters the ring and stops right in front of Conway.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "As abrasive as ever ain'tcha Conway?  FYI the time limit didn't prevent you from your prophesied victory it prevented mine.  But  I am not here to argue with you.  You called me out here for a reason and I do admit that your proposition does have merit."

The fat wrestler seems to ponder upon Conway's invitation to form a tag team.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "You know what Conway?  I do not like you much but I do know what you can do in the ring and between the two of us, I think we can take those tag titles easily from any other team that will join the tourney.  So my answer is YES!"

A loud gasp is heard from the crowd as they are surprised at the agreement of The Morbidly Obese Man in a partnership with Alexander Conway.  The humongous wrestler turns his attention to the shocked crowd.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "You all don't have to be that surprised that I accepted Conway's offer.  It doesn't take a genius to see that once both of us combine our strength that we'll be the most dominant force LLP has ever witness."

The Morbidly Obese Man turns his attention to Conway and stretches out his hand.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "So what do you say we seal this partnership Conway?"

Alexander looks down at The Morbidly Obese Man’s hand before grabbing it and shaking it to “seal the deal.”

Alexander Conway: “You’ve just made an excellent decision, because like you said, there aren’t any two men in this company who can beat us; we’re going to dominate the tag team division.  Let’s go tell Marcus Troy that he just found his new Lucha Libre Puroresu Tag Team Champions!”

Conway lets go of The Morbidly Obese Man’s hand before turning and stepping out onto the ring apron.  Alexander hops down to the floor as The Morbidly Obese Man climbs out after him.  The two new partners walk towards the exit as they already begin to discuss who their opponents might be.

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Gmsoff10

Sitting behind his big oak desk, the general manager of Lucha Libre Puroresu sits behind with his arms folded, waiting to see the wrestlers who would come forward to stake their claim for the Lucha Libre Puroresu Tag Team Championships.  He calmly lights a cigar, his mind whirling with ideas to what type of match shall await the registrants....

As Marcus Troy takes a puff from his cigar, the new team of Alexander Conway and The Morbidly Obese Man step into his office.    Alexander looks at all the pictures of wrestlers on the wall as he and The Morbidly Obese Man make their way to the velvet chairs in front of Troy’s desk.  The Morbidly Obese Man looks like he wants to take a seat, but decides against it because of his weight.  Alexander, like the disrespectful punk he is, makes it a point to sit on the edge of Marcus Troy’s desk.

Alexander Conway: “It’s good to see you again, Troy.  Have you done something with your hair?  You look more slimy than you did the last time I saw you.  I mean really, when was the last time you got laid looking that?  But I digress.”

Alexander holds up his hands and shoots Marcus Troy an innocent looking smile before continuing.

Alexander Conway: “Now Marcus, you’re looking at your soon-to-be new Lucha Libre Puroresu Tag Team Champions, The Morbidly Obese Man and the always incredible Alexander Conway.  You may as well just hand us the titles right now because there is no other team that is going to be able to defeat us, isn’t that right TMOM?”

The smirk widens on The Morbidly Obese Man's face as he nods in agreement with Alexander Conway.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Absolutely correct, though of course I understand we need to put on a show...  Don't worry Troy, we won't make those other teams look too bad when we beat them."

With that the duo prepares to leave the general manager's office.  Just before the door gets shut, The Morbidly Obese Man stops and turns his head with a grin.

The Morbidly Obese Man:  "Oh!  A little parting gift Troy..."

And the big man lets a big one rip as an odor fouler than anything anyone can fathom is released into the general manager's office, the by-product of digested burritos which The Morbidly Obese Man ate for lunch.  Shutting the door behind him the newly formed tag team laughs as curses are heard from inside Marcus Troy's trailer.

The door to Marcus Troy's trailer/office opens and in steps the reigning LLP World Champion Colton Charles Cai Cobb.  At once his face sours as The Morbidly Obese Man's bio-hazardous by-product enters his nostrils.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "What in the world died in here?!"

Covering his nose, the arrogant wrestler heads to Marcus Troy's table.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I'm here to register for the tag team match for the title Mr. Troy.  It would only be fitting that I, the LLP World Champion should also be the LLP Tag Team Champion...  And by the look on your face I know you are wondering who my partner is."

C4 brandishes a file and places it on the general manager's desk.  Marcus Troy grabs the file and takes a look at it.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I know that wrestler still isn't signed to LLP yet, why not make the tag team title match the test to see if my partner is to be signed to LLP?  If we win a contract shall be provided, if we lose, then c'est la vie.  Sounds like a good deal no?"

C4 offers his hand out and waits for Marcus Troy to accept his proposition.

Marcus Troy studies the file in his hand then looks at C4's outstretched hand.

Marcus Troy:  "Since the tag team match shall be a try-out match, you understand that your partner shall receive no pay don't you?"

C4 nods.

Marcus Troy:  "Well I don't see a problem then.  It will be interesting to see what your partner can do."

Marcus Troy shakes C4's hand to seal the deal.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb grins widely.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "I can almost smell that tag team championship in my hands..."

C4 takes a deep breath to simulate smelling the title in his hands forgetting for the moment TMOM's flatulence...  In an instant he begins to gag as the odor shoots right up his nose and into his lungs.

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "*COUGH COUGH!*  Mother of God!  Remind me to send you one of those little pine trees Mr. Troy...  And maybe you should see a gastroenterologist for your digestion problems."

With that C4 hurriedly exits the room.

As Colton Charles Cai Cobb leaves, Christy Chase enters the office.  Though she notices the odor in the office and recognizes what it is, she was brought up not to be rude so she ignores the smell and heads to Marcus Troy's desk.

Christy Chase:  "Good evening sir, I would like to enter for my team to get a shot at the tag titles.  I have spoken with Bob Bobbie and I shall be partnering with him.  We even have a name for our team thought out, we shall be called The New Blood.  With both of us being new to the business we actually trained together a lot so when you offered the opportunity for the tag titles, we kinda thought it would be cool if we could team up and go for the tag gold.  I know so far we haven't had much success but maybe our luck may change as a tag team.  It would be interesting to see what we can do together."

Christy Chase finishes her monologue and pauses to take a little breath.

Christy Chase:  "Well sir, with our intention to join the tag team title match forwarded I guess I should take my leave.  I know you are a busy man sir, thank you for your time and the opportunity."

Christy Chase takes a bow and exits the office.

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Conway11 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Nopic11

Alexander Conway VS Richard "The Dragon" Johnson

Jim Jackson:  "Two technical wrestlers, nay technical maestros shall go at it tonight.  Alexander Conway and Richard "The Dragon" Johnson, both men legends in the world of wrestling."

Mick Mooney:  "I know dude, when these two clash, it will be like riding one of the most gnarly waves ever.  I can't wait to see how this match will end.  It will be totally awesome!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 204 pounds, hailing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, he's The Reflection of Perfection...  ALEXANDER CONWAY!"

"Junkies for Fame" by Shinedown blasts over the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of LLP. He stops on the aisle and holds a fist into the air as a series of pyrotechnics explode behind him. Once they subside, Conway pulls his vest off and tosses it onto the ground as he walks to the ring.

Jasmine Lee:  "And introducing next, his opponent for the evening, standing in at 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from parts unknown, he's The Modern Day Adonis...  RICHARD "THE DRAGON" JOHNSON!"

Suddenly high flames light on, as though the screen was set to fire! Richard ''The Dragon'' Johnson makes his way to the ring, wearing a colbolt blue silk dobak with a silver twisting dragon from front to back. His black trunks show a large dragon head on the front of his crotch. The Dragon is shielding himself from his magnificence with a pair of mirrored navigator sunglasses. As he steps into the ring, Johnson spreads open his arms to the crowd, which opens up his robe and exposes his muscular body and the dragon head on his shorts.

Jasmine Lee:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the bell!  It's Richard Johnson who charges in first.  Alexander Conway gets taken by surprise.  Gut buster, Conway hits hard. The Dragon hits a delayed suplex on Conway.  He goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Tw..."

Mick Mooney:  "That was like a little too early to try and pin a dude like Conway.  Not even a two count..."

Jim Jackson:  "The match continues. Alexander Conway backdrops Richard Johnson out of a piledriver attempt.  Kick from Conway to the leg. Conway uses a basement dropkick to the knee.  Conway quickly works the leg and locks in a half-Boston crab!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  Look at the pain etched on The Dragon dude's face.  It's like totally scrunched up, like someone crumpled his face.  The Dragon is using his elbow to crawl to the ropes...  Will he like make it?  Cowabunga!  He makes it!"

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Conway with an enziguri.  Flying elbow from Conway connects!  Conway has Richard Johnson now on a waistlock.  The Dragon reverses the waistlock. Conway escapes but The Dragon scores with a face jam.  Full nelson hold by The Dragon!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa man, looks like Conway's caught good and they are like in the middle of the ring...  This is like totally bad for Conway if he doesn't get out man..."

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Conway with a hard stomp on Richard Johnson's toes with his heel!  It's enough to make The Dragon loses his grip and Conway slips free!  The Dragon gets a hold of him before he can get away and connects with a reverse suplex!  Pin!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two..."

Mick Mooney:  "Only a two!  I bet The Dragon dude must be bummed he wasn't able to finish Conway off."

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Conway gets caught with a short powerbomb from Richard Johnson.  He quickly gets up.  Armbar takedown from The Dragon, nicely done.  Conway elbows The Dragon in the face to break a hammerlock. Conway uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Diving headbutt from Conway."

Mick Mooney:  "Oh!  That headbutt like did the trick man...  Look at The Dragon dude?  He can't like even walk straight."

Jim Jackson:  "Alexander Conway lifts Richard "The Dragon" Johnson onto his shoulders and into a backbreaker rack before flipping Richard "The Dragon" Johnson up and over. As Richard "The Dragon" Johnson falls, Alexander quickly brings up a knee and connects with Richard "The Dragon" Johnson's face...  IT'S THE SIGNUM DRACONIS!  Conway for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble:  "One!  Two!  Three!"

Mick Mooney:  "Conway wins!  Conway wins!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall, The Reflection of Perfection...  ALEXANDER CONWAY!"

Jim Jackson:  "And Alexander Conway stands victorious tonight.  Wait is Conway showing signs of sportsmanship?  He's actually offering a hand to Richard "The Dragon" Johnson...  The Dragon takes it..."

Mick Mooney:  "WHOA!  THAT CONWAY DUDE JUST LEVELED THE DRAGON DUDE WITH A LARIAT!  Wait...  HE'S LOCKING IN HIS SUBMISSION FINISHER SIGNUM VICTORIAE!!!"

Jim Jackson:  "That was totally uncalled for!  Alexander Conway already had the win.  Conway is now leaving the ring as the fans starts to shower him with boos.  Richard "The Dragon" Johnson is not moving in the center of the ring as EMTs rush in to check up on him."

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Locker10

The scene opens in Bob Bobbie's trailer where his hand is being inspected by Dr. Booboo B. Gone.

Dr. Booboo B. Gone:  "Your match in the last show did nothing to help your condition...  I would advice that you pull out tonight."

Bob Bobbie looks into the doctor's eyes and replies.

Bob Bobbie:  "I can't do that doc, I can't back off now.  I am fairly new and missing my match?  I just think it will get me a bad reputation in the biz.  I'll wrestle even if I have to sign a damn waiver again doc."

The doctor sighs, puts down Bob Bobbie's hand and tries to reason with the young superstar.

Dr. Booboo B. Gone:  "Listen Bob, you are shortening your wrestling career if you continue on like this.  Take this night off, you can wrestle again once you are fully healed.  What wrestling career would you have if you lose because you are not at 100% capacity?  I also heard that you are entering that tag team title match in two weeks...  Would it be fair to your partner if you enter that match injured?  You are a good man Bob, so do the right thing."

Bob Bobbie realizes the folly of his thinking and though it pains him to do so he agrees with the doctor's recommendation.

Bob Bobbie:  "I-I shall think about it...  Besides where will I get a last minute replacement to fight for me?"

Dr. Booboo B. Gone gives Bob Bobbie a reassuring pat.

Dr. Booboo B. Gone:  "Oh I know someone who can stand-in for you tonight...  If you decide to do the smart thing give me a holler."

Bob Bobbie:  "Thanks doc..."

The doctor finishes up and leaves the trailer as scene ends and slowly fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:09 am

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Traini10

Yuki Monotomo walks out from the tent into the blinding sun.  He sighs, puts on the sunglasses and walks over to the dumbells.  After selecting the second-heaviest weight he could find a match of, he begins to do squats and looks at the camera.

Yuki Monotomo: "Can you please tell me why you're out here?"

A semi-frightened female voice replies, which is the camerawoman.

Camerella Videoh: "M-Mr. Monotomo, you hired me so that you would always have a camera person on you.  You s-still need to shoot your promotion."

Yuki Monotomo: "Seriously?  Why can't we do this later?"

Camerella Videoh: "W-Well, I have to get a recording and then edit the v-video for quality."

Yuki switches to shoulder shrugs and a tiny mustache that was obviously made in Paint appears on his mask.

Yuki Monotomo: "Well then, I guess you've got me, there.  Alright, who's my opponent?   Bob Bobbie, right?"

The camera shakes up and down.  A giant dragon begins to fly in the background as the blue ninja puts down the weights.

Yuki Monotomo: "Alright, here's how it's happening.  Within 3 minutes he's going to tap.  It's not like I ever stopped training.  I need to show my dominance here tonight so that everybody knows that I'm still the greatest.  I'm going to prove myself by throwing him to the mat and making him beg for mercy withing 3 minutes.  He's just a stone on my path to being a champion and I'm going to just kick him off to the side of the road.  I also suppose this is a good time to state my other announcement."

As the dragon breathes fire in the background, Yuki steps closer to Cam.

Yuki Monotomo: "I'm looking for a tag partner.  If anyone's interested, then they should send me an e-mail.  My e-mail address can be found on my fanpage which is linked to on the LLP website.  I'd rather have a lovely lady as a tag partner, but anyone will do.  My amazing level will make yours higher.  Not as high as mine, though.  Okay, that's the end of my promo, can I go back to working out?"

Camerella Videoh: "Y-yes, thank you Mr. Monotomo."

The scene fades into blackness as the camera angle flips around while Cam fumbles to find the off button.

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Double10 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Monoto10

Bob Bobbie VS Yuki Monotomo

Jim Jackson:  "Well it seems that rumors backstage is that Bob Bobbie may be unfit to wrestle tonight.  It seems his injury isn't fully healed and the match two weeks ago may only have aggravated it."

Mick Mooney:  "That is like totally bummer if that happens dude, we won't get to see that Monotomo dude own Bobbie."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first standing at 6 feet 11 inches tall and weighing in at 250 pounds, hailing from Tokyo, Japan...  YUKI MONOTOMO!"

"Shinigami" by Machinae Supremacy echoes throughout the arena. Fog rolls down the ramp as ice blue lasers fly to the beat of the music. Yuki Monotomo walks slowly toward the ring, taking time to flirt with a few female fans. After entering the ring, he blows a few kisses at some female fans from each ring corner.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing next, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 185 pounds, hailing from Newfoundland, Canada...  BOB BOBBIE!"

Everyone's attention then turns towards the stage, awaiting the arrival of Bob Bobbie. But instead 'Bring It' by Trapt begins blaring over the arena. Everyone starts murmuring quietly and Yuki looks confused. This isn't Bob Bobbie's music. After a few long seconds, the quiet murmuring turns into super loud cheers as a rather large and well physically built man steps out from behind the curtain. Yuki's face is full of shock. As this man is none other than "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson. He smiles as he looks around the arena. He is dressed to compete and has a microphone in his right hand. He steps out onto the edge of the stage. The music fades and the chants of "UJJ! UJJ!" assert dominance.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Well, well, well! Business has surely picked up now hasn't it? Yuki, I see you haven't changed much. But then again nothing here really has changed since the United League of Lunatics now has it? Marcus is still in charge, Jasmine is still the hot looking announcer, there are a few new guys but heh.. Whatever. The point is, although the majority of the people here are from ULOL, things will be different. Like Colton Charles Cai Cobb or whatever his name is won't be a champion for long."

The fans boo at the mention of C4.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Yes he is the one that 'retired' me in ULOL. So now I'm back here to return the favour, but tonight. I have to go through you Yuki. Oh yeah. I'm Bobbie's stand in whilst he recovers. So after tonight, all that blue crap you've got on will be purple by the end because it's been a while since I last wrestled and I'm hungry for some blood Yuki."

'Bring It' by Trapt resumes playing as UJJ walks down the ramp, dropping the mic in the process. He jumps onto the apron and enters the ring. Waiting for the match to start.

Jim Jackson:  "What a turn of events!  The return of "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  I must be trippin' dude...  I never thought we'd see UJJ back in the ring again.  And from the expression in Monotomo's face it looks like he didn't think he'd see UJJ either."

Jasmine Lee:  "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble.  LET THE ACTION BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson:  "And there's the sound of the bell!  It's Yuki Monotomo who gets first strike with a couple of rights.  Irish whip sends "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson to the ropes...  Clothesline takes UJJ down.  Flying elbow from Monotomo connects!  Another Irish whip sends UJJ to the corner...  Monotomo with a running dropkick into the corner."

Mick Mooney:  "Oh!  UJJ drops like a rock.  I guess that Monotomo dude wants to finish things off before UJJ can rev his engine.  Monotomo hooks the leg!"

Jim Jackson:  "Only a two count and "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson kicks out.   UJJ elbows Yuki Monotomo in the face to break a hammerlock. UJJ hits a right hand. UJJ with a spinning neckbreaker on Monotomo.  Looks like the tables have turned.  UJJ for the cover."

Mick Mooney:  "Monotomo gets a shoulder up at two.  That was like a close call but Monotomo is not out of the woods yet."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip sends Yuki Monotomo to the ropes...  "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson turns Monotomo inside-out with a clothesline.  UJJ for the cover."

Mick Mooney:  "That Monotomo dude kicks out at two.  I guess it'll take more to keep the Japanese dude down."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip again sends Yuki Monotomo to the ropes...  "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson sends to the air with a big backdrop.  Monotomo powers out of a UJJ headlock. Monotomo hits a high kick on UJJ from out of nowhere!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  UJJ goes down!  Monotomo doesn't go for the cover but instead goes for a submission attempt!  Argentine leglock gets locks in but that UJJ dude got lucky and manages to grab on to the ropes."

Jim Jackson:  "Looks like "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson manages to get out of a possible submission...   Wait!  Yuki Monotomo blasts UJJ with a super kick.  UJJ goes down!  This may be over!  Monotomo for the cover."

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  That UJJ dude kicked out!  Monotomo is like in shock.  He totally thought he had it in the bag."

Jim Jackson:  "Yuki Monotomo with some big strikes on "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson...  UJJ takes a chop from Monotomo. Monotomo hits an arm drag on UJJ. Monotomo only gets knees on a splash. Back elbow connects, Monotomo staggers backward. Powerbomb on Monotomo."

Mick Mooney:  "Uh-oh...  Looks like UJJ is signalling for his finisher.  If Monotomo gets nailed, he's like a goner dude..."

Jim Jackson:  "Here it is!  "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson stalks Yuki Monotomo waiting for him to turn around. Once he does "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson jumps up applying a three quarter facelock to Yuki Monotomo slamming him down on the mat executing a Brutal JKO!  UJJ for the cover!"

Mick Mooney:  "Talk about turning things around at the last moment, I thought that the masked Japanese dude had it in the bag..."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall...  "UNSTOPPABLE" JACK JOHNSON!"

Jim Jackson:  "What a return for "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson!  A win against Yuki Monotomo.  The fans are really riled up tonight."

Mick Mooney:  "I guess Monotomo is just unlucky he got UJJ instead of that Bobbie dude tonight..."

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Inring10

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the big house before The Beast (Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack) begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his matted hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing a plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to the back end of the ring, quickly taking a microphone from a ring hand so that he could speak. The crowd already showing their distaste for the man standing before them.

Crusade: "I know many of you saw me strike Christy Chase with a thrown chair last week. She was knocked out cold and more than likely taken to a hospital. I do not know, nor do I care how she is doing. I'm out here to announce that I will be getting exactly what I wanted. I'm wrestling Raven Connoly tonight!"

Crusade pulls out a large wad of cash from his pocket.

Crusade:  "Last week a message was sent. This week I will prove to the world exactly who I am. I will also show you all exactly what the mighty dollar can do for people like you when dealing with people like Raven Connoly, a whore."

Crusade raises the money into the air and waves it around. Much to the chagrin of the crowd.

Crusade: "This is it! Green, the one collar that matters to her because all she wants is your money! And you know what?"

Crusade throws the money down in disgust.

Crusade: "I don't need this. I don't need to come out to the ring and make theatrics to get your attention. I don't need to come out here and piss off Raven Connoly, by bringing up her past of whoring herself out for championships. I'm out here to show you people that I am for real. A Crusade is here my friends, I may preach and talk about worship of a God, but that Deity is real and he talks to me all the time. He trained me and told me to do what I believe! Even if everyone protests, or calls my beliefs wrong! I believe in my trainer, my Deity! I believe that Raven Connoly, truly is the scum of this earth and a cancer to this organization that I must quell."

Crusade: "That also means that I will prove that I am here to play, when I defeat a multiple time world champion out in this very ring. Whether I pin her for a count of three or make her submit she will be defeated by MY capable hands! I don't care about you disciples any more! I worship the church of me! I will worship my Deity all alone and make him proud to have chosen me! And when my career is launched tonight after I defeat Raven? The world will forget her name...No one will talk about her anymore, because the word wrestling will mean Crusade from this night on. Our joke of a world champion will FEAR my name when I get done with Raven Connoly. The man who trained me will be able to say that he was proud to train the man who stopped the Connoly family from ruining the sport HE worshiped."

Crusade kicks the money out of the ring, boos still ringing out through the tent.

Crusade: "The story of my victory will not be written in any holy book.. It won't be preached about one hundred years from now. But tomorrow. When you wake up after collapsing at home in exhaustion after this event. You will wake up tomorrow thinking about my performance. Be ready to have your name forgotten Raven. Because, in the beginning, there was nothing. And after tonight...you will be nothing."

Crusade drops the mic and makes his way out of the big top without another word being said, leaving the crowd stunned.

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Backst10

The camera fades in and we see Penelope Garcia and Raven Connoly standing backstage, Raven is looking around with a confused look on her face.

Penelope Garcia: "Raven, tonight you have your second match here in LLP, and it is against the man who attempted to take you out last week, Crusade. What are your thoughts on tonight's match?"

Raven continues to look around, oblivious to the question she was just asked.

Raven Connoly: "It is really, really cramped back here, is this a backstage area or is this just a storage area?"

Penelope Garcia: "I guess it would be a combination of the two."

Raven Connoly: "Seems like it would have made more since to just do the interview outside, it seems dangerous back here."

Raven points to a large stack of boxes that is leaning to the right seemingly defying gravity.

Raven Connoly: "I'm pretty sure that is going to fall over any time now."

Raven steps over out of the range of the boxes.

Penelope Garcia: "I guess we could go outside."

Raven Connoly: "No, we're already back here. Seems like you could at least hang a sheet up here or something so it doesn't look like a storage room, you know, work with what you've got. **sigh** Anyway, what was the question?"

Penelope Garcia: "Oh, uhm, your match tonight, thoughts?"

Raven Crusade: "Oh yes, my match against Crusade, well we all heard Crusade earlier, he is quite full of himself. He also seems to think he already has the match won. Well, Crusade isn't the first man to underestimate me, and he wont be the last. I hate to burst his bubble but his match tonight won't be a walk in the park, I can guarantee him that. The last show Crusade tried to take me out, and if it wasn't Christy's for quick reflexes, he would have nailed me with that chair. Unfortunately, Christy got hit with that chair, and she did nothing to deserve that, so tonight I'm going to make Crusade pay for his actions."

Penelope Garcia: "He had some pretty harsh words to say about you, and your family."

Raven Connoly: "Crusade can say what he wants, and the things he's saying about my past is not completely false. I did definitely do some pretty low disgusting things at ULOL, and you can make an argument that I did sleep my way to a few titles. However, I've won plenty of titles square, and I could have won those titles square as well, I just took the easy way. I don't know why I did what I did, nor do I make excuses for it, it happened, I'm sorry it happened, but it can't be changed, and there is no reason to dwell on the past."

Raven Connoly: "What amazes me is Crusade seems to think if he wins tonight the entire world will forget me. I hate to break it to Crusade, but I'm pretty god damned unforgettable. Also, I have lost matches before, and I will loose matches again, that's the way it goes. Tell me something Penelope, do you know who Ric Flair is, or Dusty Rhodes, or The Undertaker?"

Penelope Garcia: "Yeah."

Raven Connoly: "Really? All those guys have lost matches, yet you still know who they are. The reason is there's more to being a star in this business then winning matches, a lot more. Crusade can talk about beating me all he wants, and maybe he will win tonight, I doubt it, but its possible, but win or lose, I will not be forgotten, and I will never be forgotten. I am going to be in this business for a long time whether Crusade likes it or not, and these fans aren't going to forget me, I'm already ingrained in this business. Crusade better just worry about winning tonight's match, and hoping I don't break him in half after what he did to Christy last week."

Suddenly there's a loud crash and the camera crashes to the floor. The only thing seen on screen are the feet of Penelope Garcia and Raven Connoly.

Raven Connoly: "See, I told you that was going to fall down."

There is a groan from the camera man as the scene fades to black.

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Crusad10 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Raven13

Crusade VS Raven Connoly

Jim Jackson:  "Things seem to be brewing between Crusade and Raven Connoly and tonight, things may get ugly."

Mick Mooney:  "You got that right, Crusade even like totally made a chair into a projectile weapon.  That was like totally awesome, not for Christy Chase though."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Introducing first, standing at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing in at 220 pounds, hailing from the pearly gates...  CRUSADE!"

A loud, eerie chanting begins to chime through the big house before "The Beast" (Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack) begins to play. After a moment Crusade shambles out onto the ring ramp, his matted hair nearly covering his face as he makes his way to the ring. The zealot is wearing a plain blue jean shorts along with wrestling boots, he is bare chested, showing off the tattoo of a cross on his chest. Once near the ring he rolls in, quickly making his way to the back end of the ring to await the start of the match.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing next, his opponent for the evening, standing at 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing in at 141 pounds,  hailing from Chicago, Illinois...  RAVEN CONNOLY!"

Smoke begins to bellow from the entrance as 'Living Dead Girl' by Rob Zombie plays over the speakers. After a few moments Raven Connoly emerges from the smoke. She looks around the big top tent at the fans, she then throws her fist in the air and lets out a battle cry. Raven runs down the aisle and slides into the ring. She climbs up the turnbuckle and throws her fist in the air and screams again, before doing a back flip and landing in the center of the ring.

Jim Jackson:  "The bell rings and both wrestler circle each other cautiously.  Crusade strikes Raven Connoly first!  Raven gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Crusade. Raven gets caught with a short powerbomb from Crusade. Crusade snap suplexes Raven."

Mick Mooney:  "Looks like Crusade is not holding anything back against Raven.  It'll be a shame if Raven gets her face messed up tonight."

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly blocks a kick from Crusade. Face crusher from Raven on Crusade. Flying elbow off the top rope by Raven Connoly connects.  Raven for the cover..."

Mick Mooney:  "Crusade gets a shoulder up at two.   Raven still has like a long night ahead for her."

Jim Jackson:  "Irish whip by Raven Connoly sends Crusade to the ropes.  Crusade ducks down dodging the clothesline attempt Raven bounces back...  Crusade backdrops Raven!  Vicious back suplex by Crusade!  Crusade quickly locks in a figure four leglock!"

Mick Mooney:  "Maybe its just me dude but Raven moaning in pain is like totally hot...  I mean that I have bone..."

Jim Jackson:  "Okay!  Too much information!  Raven Connoly is clearly in pain as Crusade applies the pressure.  Wait!  Raven is trying to flip herself over...  Will she do it?  Raven succeeds and now it's a reverse figure four on Crusade who desperately tries to claw for the ropes."

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa that Crusade dude is is literally digging his fingers into the canvas!  And he makes it!  Raven releases the leglock."

Jim Jackson:  "Crusade with an eye jab blinds Raven Connoly.  The ref gives Crusade a warning.  Face-first suplex from Crusade.  Irish whip sends Raven to the corner...  Raven avoids an avalanche, Crusade hits the turnbuckles hard. Raven hits a quick kick on Crusade. Crusade ducks a wild right hand. Raven tastes a high angle back suplex."

Mick Mooney:  "This match is like a beach volleyball match, the ball going back and forth and back and forth.  One moment Raven has control, the next that Crusade dude is back in control."

Jim Jackson:  "Raven scores with a forearm, sending Crusade down into the corner, squashing the referee. Crusade has pulled something out of his tights! Raven Connoly walks over...and ducks the brass knuckles punch!  Raven floors Crusade."

Mick Mooney:  "The referee is coming to...  Raven charges in at Crusade who throws the brass knuckles at her!  Raven catches the knux!  Whoa!  Crusade just played dead!"

Jim Jackson:  "The ref sees the knuckles in Raven Connoly's hand and sees Crusade on the ground...  No no no...  This can't be  the ref is calling for the bell!"

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match due to disqualification...  CRUSADE!"

Mick Mooney:  "Uh-oh, looks like the crowd ain't happy!  They are like booing loudly at Crusade."

Jim Jackson:  "Raven Connoly is not happy and she is talking to the ref hoping to reason with him but the ref's decision is final!   Crusade gets Raven in a full nelson hold!  He just ambushed Raven!"

Mick Mooney:  "Wait!  Someone just jumped into the ring!  IT'S CHASM!  Chasm recovered from the injury Crusade inflicted and I think he like wants revenge.  Chasm attacks Crusade who quickly bails as Raven joins in.  Looks like Crusade now has two problems...  Chasm and Raven!"

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 7:10 am

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Parkin10

The scene starts out in the dark; the camera crew starts to follow Taufik around.  He wasn't surprised at all because of the victory that he achieved against Apocalypse 2 weeks ago.  This week he shall facing an arch-nemesis from an old federation, Ray Kamura. As the cameramen continue to follow Taufik, he started to talk.

Taufik: “Well two weeks ago, Marcus Troy tried to sabotage me by changing my opponent at the last minute, but that didn't work didn't it?”

Taufik then gives a small laugh as he continues to speak.

Taufik: “This week, Troy puts me up against a superstar that was once my nemesis in ULOL maybe hoping to reignite the feud that he and I once had. He and I went through a lot of battles when we the respective leaders of our own stables. That guy is none other than Ray Kamura.”

Taufik then stops his tracks as he turns around to look at the camera and he continues to speak.

Taufik: “Tonight, you put me in this match because of ratings, that much I know.   But don't even think that putting Ray Kamura or in fact, anyone in front of me would make me lose my focus on you because you're a parasite Marcus Troy. You’re nothing but scum that only wants to make money even IF IT KILLS PEOPLE!”

Taufik then takes a short breather before continuing to speak.

Taufik: “But I’m here to change it. I’m here to not for the title, but it would be a bonus though and I know it will kill you when I hold what is in the hands of C4. I’ll see you later Marcus.”

Taufik then continues to walk his way towards the locker room as the scene fades to black.

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Backst10

The scene opens with the camera focused on a door that happen to have a name written on it. The door slowly opens and Ray Kamaura, dressed in his normal wrestling attire, steps out and begins to walk toward the big top. Ray signals the cameraman to follow him. As they walk you can see Alexander Conway in the background applying baby oil to his abs.

Ray Kamaura: "I suppose you came here for a few pre-match words form me? Well, Lets put it this way. Tonight I am facing Taufik in the main event. That's all that needs said. But I would like that say that Taufik won't last 5 minutes in a ring with me. I am a monster, a giant. I am an unstoppable war machine on a path to being the best."  

They arrive in the Gorilla position, where Ray starts stretching. The workers single him that he has 2 minutes before his music is cued. A security guard asks the cameraman to leave but Ray cuts him off.

Guard: "No cameras allowed..."

Ray Kamaura: "I brought him back here and I'm not done talking to Him. So Sit back down and shut your mouth."

The guard puts his hands up and sits back down. Then proceeds to grab donuts.

Ray Kamaura: "Originally I had no intention on becoming the LLP World Champion, but That slick bastard, C4, came out to my match last week and said some things I didn't like. So, go make sure he is watching. I'm going to send him a message at the expense of Taufik."

The Cameraman turns and stats heading to C4's locker room. Ray's music can be heard in the background.

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Kamaur11 VS Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 Taufik11

Ray Kamaura VS Taufik

Jim Jackson:  "The next match is the main event, Ray Kamaura who has a undefeated streak so far in LLP shall be going against Taufik who is vocal about his displeasure on Marcus Troy's management."

Mick Mooney:  "That Taufik dude is an idiot for going against the boss, he's gonna get it tonight.  Kamaura will make mince meat of him."

The big screen suddenly comes to life and the general manager of LLP Marcus Troy is seen on it.

Marcus Troy:  "Before the match begins, you wall may have heard Taufik's little rant about me earlier.  Honestly I guess Taufik is more deluded than my mother with Alzheimer's...  Well let's just say I'm going to make this bout a little more interesting for Taufik as punishment for his little tirade earlier.  Ray Kamaura cannot be disqualified tonight.  So have fun Mr. Kamaura...  And you too Taufik if you manage to survive."

The big screen goes off as the crowd starts to boo.

Mick Mooney:  "Serves Taufik right for defying the boss."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the main event of the evening and is a no disqualification handicap match scheduled for one fall!  Introducing first, standing at 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing in at 350 pounds, hailing from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he cannot be disqualified tonight...  RAY KAMAURA!"

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air.

Jasmine Lee:  "Introducing next, standing at 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighing in at 236 pounds, hailing from Singapore...  TAUFIK!"

Taufik makes his way to the ring to little fanfare.

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura quickly grabs a steel chair as before the bell rings...  This may spell trouble for Taufik.  And there's the bell!"

Mick Mooney:  "Whoa!  Tau got whacked right off the bat!  This match is gonna be awesome!  Kamaura is like using that chair on every part of that Singaporean dude."

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura with one last whack with the chair sends Taufik to the ropes.  Tau a little bruised up manages to stay on his feet.  Kamaura discards the chair...  Tau takes a headbutt from Ray Kamaura. Tau gets slammed. Flying shoulder tackle by Kamaura sends Tau to the mat. Kamaura slams Taufik down. "

Mick Mooney:  "Hah!  That Tau dude is getting owned.  That'll teach him not to disrespect the boss dude."

Jim Jackson:  "Tau powers out of a headlock.  Ray Kamaura takes a chop from Tau. Lariat takes Kamaura down!  Second rope splash by Tau.  Tau hooks the leg."

Mick Mooney:  "Kamaura kicks out at two.  Kamaura fights back to his feet.  Looks like Tau did minimal damage there.  Kamaura dodges Tau's punch...  HE KICKS TAU ON THE NUTS!!!  OOOH!  That has got to hurt."

Jim Jackson:  "Taufik tries to attack...   Kamaura ducks a wild right hand. Big clothesline from Kamaura. Tau counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Kamaura takes a chop from Tau. Kamaura pushes out of a Taufik hold. Kamaura with a spinning neckbreaker on Tau."

Mick Mooney:  "Tau is totally getting his ass handed to him now...  Wait Kamaura exits the ring and grabs the bell.  He enters the ring...  AND CLOCKS TAU WITH THE BELL!!!"

DING!!!

Jim Jackson:  "Ray Kamaura goes for a cocky pin..."

Jasmine Lee:  "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match via pinfall...  RAY KAMAURA!"

Mick Mooney:  "I guess next time Tau will think twice before he runs his mouth off.  Haha!  WAIT!  Who's that coming down the aisle?  Colton Charles Cai Cobb comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! C4 drops Kamaura to the canvas with the title belt! "

Jim Jackson:  "Colton Charles Cai Cobb quickly locks on the RDX! Ray Kamaura has been left down on the canvas.  Looks like C4 is asking for the mic..."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb:  "So earlier tonight Mr. Kamaura said a few things that I feel was disrespectful to me, the LLP World Champion.  As you can see, I have put Mr. Kamaura in his place...  Let this be a warning to everyone...  I am the LLP World Champion and I will demand, no deserve the respect of the world champion.  Kamaura thinks he can mouth off at me without consequences...  Well he is wrong...  He wants a piece of me?  Well On the June 24 Banzai Ultimo show I shall gladly put my title on the line and defeat Mr. Kamaura to put this matter to rest."

Colton Charles Cai Cobb drops the mic and exits the ring leaving Ray Kamaura's unconscious body in the ring as Bond's "Explosive" starts to play and the crowd show their displeasure at the champ with a chorus of boos.

Mick Mooney:  "Wow, I guess Kamaura has a title shot now."

Jim Jackson:  "Wow, what an evening,  we sure had a few surprises tonight.  The debut of "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson here in LLP, Chasm's return to active duty and Colton Charles Cai Cobb's run-in attack on Ray Kamaura..."

Mick Mooney:  "It's been twist after twist dude, just like when you're surfin' the tunnel, you just can't expect what will happen next.  I would rate this show like an eleven out of ten in awesomeness!"

Jim Jackson:  "I agree with you there Mick.  And now it's time to say goodbye so until next time, this is Jim Jackson saying good night and good fight!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012   Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banzai Ultimo 05/27/2012
Page 1 of 1