United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Scourge of the Seven Seas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Wolf
Jobber
Jobber

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

The Scourge of the Seven Seas Empty
PostSubject: The Scourge of the Seven Seas   The Scourge of the Seven Seas I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 am

Name: Captain Sebastian Wolf

Nickname: The Scourge of the Seven Seas

Height: 6ft 4

Weight: Heavyweight

Allignment: Heel

Gimmick: Arrgh a pirate bes me

Entrance: Alestorm's Shipwrecked begins to play throughout the arena as the scourge of the seven seas, Captain Sebastian Wolf, makes his way out to the entrance ramp. He takes out his pistol and fires it into the air as a jolly roger falls and covers the tron. He puts his pistol back into its holster before continuing down to the ring. Before he enters the ring, he removes his cutlass and begins to threaten a few of the audience members. With the cutlass still in hand, he walks up the steps and enters the ring. He climbs till one foot is on the top turnbuckle and the other is on the second rope. He raises the cutlass in the air and lets out a pirate yell. He jumps off the turnbuckle, the referee forces him to relinquish his cutlass and pistol. He hands them over and removes his hat and coat before going to his corner.

Description: Every seen the anime/manga one piece? if so then picture a more fearsome look version of Hawkeye Mihawk.

Short Bio: Sebastian Wolf, Captain of the ship ''Leviathan'', is a fear man throughout the world. Known was his ruthless ways and pirate lifestyle. Wanted in many countries for Piracy, robbery, pillaging and many other crimes. He has decided to become a pro wrestler cause of the glorious booty (gold titles) that awaits him. He is not afraid to kill or shot anyone who gets in his way. YOHOYOHO A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME!!!

Finishers:

Shipwrecked (Primary)

Captain Sebastian Wolf appears to be getting ready to finish this match. He grabs XXXX by the arms and headbutts them. He then lifts them up in a vertical suplex and holds them there for a few seconds. Wolf quickly jumps up and locks XXXX in a crucifix pin type hold and hooks the leg. They fall to the ground with a sickening impact with the Finishing move Sebastian calls, Shipwrecked!!

(Does it seem familar? Well it is from the anime ''Ultimate muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei''. It is Kevin Mask's finisher ''The Big Ben Bash'')

No Quarter (Secondary)

Captain Sebastian Wolf grabs XXXX by the head with one hand and bends them backwards exposing the throat. With great speed and force, he chops them in the throat, forcing them to fall to the mat virtually breathless. This is his finishing maneuver, No Quarter!!

(Tried to do the red rain of berlin from the same anime mentioned above by a character named Jeager)

Statistics

Brawl: 95
Speed: 95
Tech: 35
Charisma: 25
Back to top Go down
RayKamaura
Upper Midcarder
Upper Midcarder
RayKamaura

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

The Scourge of the Seven Seas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scourge of the Seven Seas   The Scourge of the Seven Seas I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:02 pm

My finisher is the Kiniku buster from ultimate muscle
Back to top Go down

The Scourge of the Seven Seas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu :: ULOL Roster :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: