United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Lucha Loco 09/11/2011   Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Luchal12

Jim Jackson: "Welcome and good evening ladies and gentlemen to another great night of wrestling mayhem. Before we begin, let us all take some time to remember those who lost their lives ten years ago in that fateful day in American history..."

Brad Blood: "Well we hope tonight we can make everyone watching forget the sorrow and the painful memories and replace them with ones of awe and excitement on tonight's show."

Jim Jackson: "Well, let's not keep everyone waiting then. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Ulolse10

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Vehicu10

A massive form moves silently across the parking lot, closely sticking to the shadowed areas avoiding the eyes of a small crowd picketed outside. As the camera zooms in, we see that it is the massive form of the mammoth grappler, The Morbidly Obese Man. Dressed in black, the big wrestler tries to make it across the parking lot without being spotted by the crowd who are talking to each other at the moment in a foreign tongue.

Member of the crowd talking in a foreign tongue: ["That gigantic piece of cellulite is facing our beloved hero tonight isn't he? We must intercept him and make him pay for our fellow countrymen he injured two weeks ago."]

Another member of the crowd talking in a foreign tongue: ["Yes! He cost our beloved hero his title and also injured our beloved countrymen. He must be punished at all costs."]

Yet Another member of the crowd talking in a foreign tongue: ["Well his match will start soon, yet we still do not see him. Perhaps he has runneth away? He's not only a fat bastard but he's a fat coward too! He's nothing more but an empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in his general direction! His mother is a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries!"]

The Morbidly Obese Man: "MY MOTHER IS NOT A HAMSTER!"

The big wrestler suddenly realize that his temper has gotten the best of him.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "Oh shit..."

Member of the crowd talking in a foreign tongue: ["AHA! The walking mass of pork grease reveals himself! TO ARMS!"]

The Morbidly Obese Man makes a mad dash for the doors as the mob gives chase.

The Morbidly Obese Man: "WHEN WILL IT END?!"

Utter chaos ensues as the screen fades to black.

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Behind10

Lex Lexington is backstage wondering the halls as he see's Connoly walking down the hallway. Lex runs up to him, he's about to speak when Connoly cuts him off.

Connoly: "Hey Mr. Connoly, hey, gee wiz, do you think I could ask you a few questions?"

Lex Lexington: "Uhm, hmmm, uh, well yeah, could I?"

Connoly: "Make it quick."

Lex Lexington: "Well, you have a triple threat match tonight with Zombie and Yuki Monotomo. Are you worried that your first title defense is a triple threat match?"

Connoly: "Are you kidding me, why would I be worried. Yuki Monotomo is hardly a threat, I can beat him in my sleep. As for Zombie, he may be a little more of a challenge, but not much."

Lex Lexington: "You and Zombie seem to be clashing a lot lately, any reason why?"

Connoly: "Hmmm, let me think, oh yeah, I pretty much hate everyone, and Zombie is a smart ass douche who needs my foot crammed down his throat. Zombie thinks he can take me, but the truth is he can't hold a candle to me."

Lex Lexington: "Well...,"

Connoly: "Nope, shut it, your time is up."

Connoly walks off and leaves Lex standing there as the scene fades to black.

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Behind12

The scene opens to the familiar surroundings of the "AAA"'s locker room. Ah yes, the benches which both superstars often sat at, the table that Bain overturned, and of course... uh...

Locker rooms are boring, alright!? Cut me some slack!

After a couple seconds of boringness, so boring that the camera man even twiddles his thumbs, the silence is interrupted by the sound of the creaky old door opening. The camera shifts, to see Andrew Hunter, dressed in his favored brown jacket, walking through the door. Alone. He walks to the one of the benches and takes a seat, followed by giving the camera an intense stare. However, it soothes down into a much more soft, emotional look.

Andrew Hunter: "I have a couple of things I wish to address tonight. The first of which goes to my friend, Christopher Bain, whom I met with earlier in the week, and I have decided to call our team to an end. We did good and proved to everyone that we were more than just a one night, one fight, one loss team. However, him and I both agreed that going solo would likely be the best benifit for both of us. After all, he has debts and I have titles I'm gonna win!

Amazingly Awesomely Awesome will never truly end, but just don't expect to see us with the tag titles any time soon."

The mushy gay face disappears and is replaced by the intense, fiery eyes that Andrew knows how to use so well.

Andrew Hunter: "But enough about that, let's talk about something more pressing, shall we? Tonight, in just a short while, I face Alexander Conway for the Ligero Maximo. Now, we've fought several times before, but the most recent of our encounters have ended with him standing supreme. Along with Ethan, who chose to knock me around after the match. But not to complain about that, because he hits like a bloody girl!"

Andrew Hunter: "Sorry. I just have a tendency to get off subject. Alexander Conway, whatever he says, knows a fact about wrestling. It's a fact that many fear, while many cling to; anyone can beat anyone on any given day, (and said day comes sooner when said wrestler is an egotist who's busy defending two titles.) Alexander, believe me when I say that you're not gonna be a double champion for much longer. Tonight, I take what should have been mine two months ago. I hope you don't mind only having to lug one belt to the ring, because you're looking at Andrew Hunter... The Ligero Maximo to be."

The camera man trips over his feet, (yes, while doing nothing), and drops the camera to the ground. A large thud is heard and the screen goes black.

???: "I wasn't done talking! I know it seemed like it, but I wasn't! I was promised a long proooooomooooooooo!"

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Correa14

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Connol10VSLucha Loco 09/11/2011 Zombie10

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a triple threat match and is for the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly! Introducing first, the challenger, Yuki Monotomo!"

"Ninja" by Machinae Supremacy echoes throughout the arena. The music continues to play but Yuki Monotomo is nowhere to be seen.

The ULOL Tron’s screen flickers as the lights grow dark. The blackness envelops the arena as it shows grey fuzz and fading out before fading in on Yuki Monotomo in a black tuxedo. He is not wearing his mask and has a rose in his breast pocket. He takes a drink of champagne, and sets it on the small table with silver next to him. He then stares into the camera before speaking.

Yuki Monotomo: "Greeting fans and wrestlers and a special greeting to Connoly and Zombie. As you can see, I’m not in the ring with you; instead, I’m currently at home, enjoying some champagne from my fine crystal. I don’t need your Correa Grande Del Oro. That thing’s mostly not even real gold. It’s actually made mainly of pyrite, but I digress. The reason I don’t need to fight you guys tonight is that I’m going to win the Primo Ultimo. That’s going to be my newest title. The Correa can be fought between a bag of dust and a sack of rotting meat."

A female hand his seen tapping Yuki on the shoulder. He lifts her hand and looks back at her. After whispering something inaudible, he turns back to the camera.

Yuki Monotomo: "Sorry about that. I guess that means I can’t talk much longer. Alexander Conway, you’d better be on the lookout. I’m the next in line for the championship, and you will hand it over to me. You will submit the title to me. You will tap and then you will give me the title. I’m just telling you what is going to happen so you can be ready for it. I will be the next champion. All that has lead up to this has just been a stepping stone in my career."

The ladies’ man takes a drink from his champagne glass and refills it. As it bubbles, he smiles back at the camera.

Yuki Monotomo: :I’ve just been waiting for the right opportunity. Nothing will stand in my path. Not Conway, not Qhoweveryousayhislongassname, not Shogun, not Connoly, not Zombie, and if necessary, not the DWMA. This is my title. It belongs to me. I reign as your god for a long time. Probably until I retire from the ULOL. I am a god among you men and one king of nothing. I’m fairly certain that you, Conway, can start to adjust it to my belt size. I’m going to reign supreme from my throne. Nothing can stop me."

Yuki waves at the camera. He smiles and stands up, taking the camera with him. He continues to point it at his face. A beautiful young woman wraps onto Yuki with her arms around his shoulders, resting her head on her arm.

Yuki Monotomo: "Well then, I’ll see you next week, because this young lady seems to want my attention. You can have you channel back now."

Light returns to the arena as the ULOL Tron’s screen goes fuzzy grey again before adjusting itself the display ULOL on the monitor once again as “Ninja” by Machinae Supremacy plays softly.

Jim Jackson: "What's going on here, this match is supposed to be a triple threat match, but it would appear the former Correa Grande Del Oro Championis sitting this match out."

Brad Blood: "Of course he is, he doesn't want to step in the ring with Zombie and Connoly, they will rip him to shreds!"

Jim Jackson: "Jasmine Lee is speaking with referee Jack B. Nimble."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and Gentleman, Jack B Nimble has decided that Yuki Monotomo has forfeited his spot in this match, this match will now be a one on one match for the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly. Introducing first, the challenger, Zombie!"

Creeping Death by Metallica plays as Zombie slowly walks out. Zombie strolls down to the ring and steps into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Well, a one on one with Connoly was what Zombie wanted, and it looks like he got it. However, I still want to know what has happened to Yuki?"

Brad Blood: "Who the fuck cares, the way I see it we dumped the dead weight and now we can have a damn blood bath with these two bad asses!"

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the holder of the Correa Grande Del Oro Champion, Connoly!""

"Shut Me Up" by Mindless Self Indulgence erupts over the arena speakers. After a few moments Connoly walks out onto the stage, he is wearing a green plaid kilt, white t-shirt, and a long black leather coat. He pauses on the top of the ramp, a confident smirk on his face as he scans the crowd. He walks down the ramp and the slides into the ring.

Jim Jackson: "Connoly looks ready to get this match started."

Brad Blood: "These guys have been at each others throats the past few weeks, they've been waiting for this chance to go one on one."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "There's the bell, and these two waste no time trading blows in the center of the ring. Connoly takes a headbutt from Zombie and stumbles backwards but then charges forward and nails Zombie with a forearm smash."

Brad Blood: "Zombie grabs Connoly and slams him down hard, Connoly winces in pain. Zombie pulls Connoly up by his hair, he better be careful Connoly's toupee doesn't come off."

Jim Jackson: "Back Body drop by Connoly gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Zombie bounces back up, flying shoulder tackle by Zombie sends Connoly CRASHING to the mat. Connoly powers out of a Zombie headlock."

Brad Blood: "Zombie charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Connoly rushes forward and punches Zombie in the face. Jack B. Nimble warning Connoly about the closed fist, Connoly shoves Jack to the side just it time to take a punch to the mouth from Zombie!"

Jim Jackson: "Zombie with a Lou Thesz press and starts pummeling Connoly with punches. Connoly blocks a punch and head butts Zombie, Zombie falls backwards as Connoly scrambles to his feet and kicks Zombie in the side of the skull. Connoly goes for the cover!"

Jack B. Nimble: "1..2"

Brad Blood: "Zombie kicks out, Zombie gets Connoly in a head lock. Connoly powers out but Zombie catches him again ring-shaking body slam on Connoly. Zombie goes for the win!"

Jack B. Nimble: "1..2"

Jim Jackson: "No luck, Connoly kicks out. Flying clothesline by Zombie. Connoly counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Connoly scoops and slams Zombie. These two aren't holding anything back!"

Brad Blood: "No they aren't, which is impressive for basically two old corpses! Connoly charges into the corner but this time Zombie with a big boot. Zombie with a spinning neck-breaker on Connoly."

Jim Jackson: "Connoly goes for a clothesline but Zombie ducks and Connoly nails Jack B. Nimble, JACK IS OUT COLD!"

Brad Blood: "Oh yes indeed it's fun time. Zombie shaking his finger at Connoly as he smiles. Connoly grabs Zombies finger, OH MY GOD CONNOLY JUST SNAPPED ZOMBIES FINGER CLEAN OFF! Zombie screams in pain, Zombie lunges forward and chomps down on Connolys forehead."

Jim Jackson: "Connoly screams as blood gushes out of his forehead. He stumbles backwards and the two men fall out of the ring onto the arena floor. Connoly is holding his forehead as he starts to get up, Zombie grabs a chair and nails Connoly on the back with a chair shot!"

Brad Blood: "Connoly falls to the ground, Zombie goes for another blow but Connoly rolls clear. Connoly stumbles to his feet and grabs the Correa Grande Del Oro De Connoly and smashes into Zombies face. Zombie falls to the floor, now both men are bleeding. Connoly grabs Zombie and whips him into the steel steps, ouch, and Zombie hits them hard."

Jim Jackson: "Connoly starts to charge Zombie, Connoly goes for a big boot, but Zombie moves and Connoly kicks the steps instead. Zombie moves back in like lightning and slams his elbow into the back of Connoly's knee. Connoly yelps in pain and falls to the ground. Zombie gets to his feet, he's looking under the ring, and he pulls out a baseball bat, why is that even there?!"

Brad Blood: "Because I put it there, Zombie nails Connoly in the skull with the bat, Connoly slumps to the arena floor. Wait, Jack B. Nimble is getting back to his feet. Zombie rolls into the ring. Jack B. Nimble see's Connoly lying on the arena floor. He starts the count!"

Jack B. Nimble: "1...2...3...4...5...6"

Jim Jackson: "Incredible, Connoly is getting back to his feet, how is this possible?"

Jack B. Nimble: "7...8...9"

Brad Blood: "Connoly is back on his feet, and he realizes Jack B. Nimble is counting. He lunges for the ring and slides in just as Jack B. Nimble counts 10!"

Jack B. Nimble: "RING THE BELL!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by count out, Zombie. However, since the title can only change hands via pin-fall or submission, Connoly is still the Correa Grande Del Oro Champion!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh wow, Connoly looks pissed, wait he's charging at Zombie, SPEAR RIGHT OUT OF THE RING ONTO THE ARENA FLOOR!"

Brad Blood: "HELLS YES, The fight has started up again! Connoly attacks Zombie, and they brawl all around ringside, they are beating the hell out of each other, they are covered in blood. Jack B. Nimble tries to break them apart, but they both make quick work of Jack, and he's out again!"

Jim Jackson: "They crash through the barricades and into the crowd! They are going to kill each other, a few more members of security try to step in, and they are shoved to the side, Zombie and Connoly are tearing each other part as they tumble into the backstage area!"

Brad Blood: "Well, I have a feeling this is far from over, unless they do actually kill each other back there."

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/11/2011   Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Thesqu10

"Sound Of Madness" by Shinedown starts to play as Ray Kamaura, The leader of the DWMA, begins striding towards the ring. His seven foot frame towers over everything until he comes to the apron. Ray grabs the top rope and steps onto the ring then over the ropes into the ring. He swiftly moves to a turnbuckle and climbs it raises on arm into the air.

Ray Kamaura: "It has been brought to my attention that Alexander Conway will be losing the Ligero Maximo championship tonight. Congratulations Andrew Hunter, you earned it. The Ligero Maximo is a proud and illustrious title with a long proud linage of competitors. Not really."

Ray Kamaura laughs at the notion of the Ligero Maximo Championship.

Ray Kamaura: "Back to the point. I’ve been in this federation for nearly a year now and I have only a handful of commendations to show for it. The one thing I need to make my resume complete is the Primo Ultimo Championship. I will win it from you Conway! Nothing on this earth can stop me from taking it from your cold lifeless body after I beat you into submission. My first few matches in the ULOL led me straight into the main event at HanuChrisKawanbo, so clearly I can earn another shot in no time. Or Marcus Troy can save sometimes and just book me in a title match. Its clear Q doesn’t give a damn about a rematch, so just give me his spot. If not then I’ll just fight whoever you have lined up for me. So Troy, Conway, what say you?"

Ray lowers his microphone and waits patiently for a reply from either Marcus Troy or Alexander Conway.

A soothing and spiritual instrumental begins to play as the lights turn dim. After a few seconds pass, Enigma walks out slowly. He raises both hands into the air and point to the roof before outstretching his arms to point to the ring. He lowers his arms and then suddenly leaps forward, rolling onto the edge of the ramp and immediately jumps up to execute a picture perfect somersault. As he lands, pyros placed around the stage and titantron fire off to make a golden explosion.

Enigma walks down the ramp and leaps onto the apron. He then leaps onto the top rope with amazing balance. He then twists so he facing the stage. He then jumps backwards, performing a beautiful backflip. As he lands the four turnbuckles shoot out golden pyros. He then stands a corner of the ring as the lights resume their usual brightness.

Enigma picks up a microphone that has been conviently placed there. He raises it to his lips and addresses the seven footer.

Enigma: "Apologies for the uninvited appearance, I know that you all weren't expecting me as I have no say in your personal goals. However I think I do have a say when one makes remarks about the lightweight division and it's title."

Enigma leaps towards the turnbuckle and sits atop of it.

Enigma: "The lightweight division is the best division you can be apart of. We provide the greatest matches of them all and we house the greatest superstars, take Alexander Conway for example. He is a lightweight, yet he has become a double champion. Holding the most prestigious title in this federation and the Primo Ultimo. We aren't afraid to put our bodies on the line every week. We have the balls to do it and if the show tapes I have are legitimate, then balls is something that you do not have!"

Enigma lowers the microphone.

Ray Kamaura looks at the odd man standing in front of him. He raises the microphone in response.

Ray Kamaura: "Exactly who are you, and why is my name in your mouth? Listen here newbie; I don't have a problem kicking your ass so hard my foot becomes the shit! But you do learn quickly. Already jumping on Manolo's bandwagon I see. He started the no balls thing you know. But where is he?"

Ray Kamaura looks around calling Manolo's name. Mockingly, Ray continues to call out Manolo’s name. There is no reply.

Ray Kamaura: "My point exactly. Now riddle me this, are you the Primo Ultimo Champion, or the General Manager? I think not. Then by all means get out of the ring. I have no need or time to play around with you. I’m here for Alexander Conway to accept my challenge or for Mr. Troy to give me what I deserve."

The screen of the ULOL Tron fizzles and turns on, the image of the general manager of ULOL is seen on the big screen.

Marcus Troy: "You demand a title shot? Isn't a member of your little club also demanding a title shot? Well let's make things more interesting then Mr. Kamaura. This pay-per-view, it's you versus Yuki Monotomo for the chance to become the number one contender for the ULOL Primo Ultimo."

The GM then looks at Enigma.

Marcus Troy: "And you, new guy. You speak big for a newcomer... And since I'm in a generous mood today, if you win against your match against Rupert B. Humperdink next week I shall grant you also a shot at the Ligero Maximo which you covet on October 2 in Lucha Loco."

The screen fizzles and turns to black.

The ULOL's staff reporter, Lex Lexington, is seen hastily arriving at a gathering of several members of the press. He peers over the shoulders of the other reporters gathered, trying to see if he can get a couple of questions in.

He manages to squeeze himself in, making himself available to interview the masked man known throughout sports entertainment only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. The masked man is already answering other reporters' questions by the time Lexington arrived.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I think eating donkey meat mixed with dirt sounds very unhealthy! That mix sounds like it could do nasty things! Maybe kill brain cells! Or shrink testicles! Which could explain a few things about him! Didn't he give you an answer the last time you interviewed him!"

Reporter: "He didn't give us any answer. I don't think he was actually expecting to out himself eating donkey meat. Anyway, you've got a match with the Morbidly Obese Man. Can you share with us your thoughts about this match?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "What will be shared is hostility! Delivered as divine, righteous sodomy! I go to Lard Mountain! With dynamite to tear it down and turn it into a parking lot! That slothy, cellulite-filled slob will no longer fool me or my people with his lies of innocence! That's not gonna fly with me any longer! I go to this match to avenge my people! Myself! And Taufik's poor dead pony!"

Lex Lexington: "Mr Q. Lex Lexington for the ULOL. I'd like to get your response to Primo Ultimo Champion Alexander Conway's latest comments about you."

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing glances at the ULOL reporter.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "It is predictable that he would try and turn the label of bigot on me! This is what bigots like Conway do when they are called out for their behavior! They go try and smear the same racist paint on those they wronged! They point to the darkie and accuse him of being a racist! Or worse!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing takes Lexington's microphone.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "He wants you to forget that HE wanted to make himself look better by slandering MY people! Conway is the one, who, in the days leading up to the biggest match he's had in a long while, decided THE ONLY WAY to make himself look big was to call my people as diseased! Inferior! And after smearing himself with that! Robert Conway wants to hide! And point! And say I'm the bigot, while he's waving his white power flag! There's a word to describe Conway! It's V-A-G-I-N-A!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing continues.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I'm not even angry that he used his Boleto Dorado! I am very angry that he got to the position of challenger, and couldn't think of anything else to say than what he just put out! On probably the biggest night of his career, Conway V-A-G-I-N-A went cold and dry!"

Lex Lexington: "When are you going to use your rematch clause for a title shot with Alexander Conway?"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I don't know! I am sure Robert will want to stay far away from me! Since he thinks I may have HIV! No matter how many blood tests I take to prove him wrong! I am not interested in trying to change his small mind!"

The interview is interrupted, as another reporter quickly gets Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's attention.

Reporter 2: [They just found the blob! He's in the building!]

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I am afraid this interview is over! I must go attend to something urgent!"

Lex and the other reporters are wondering what Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing's countryman told him, even as the masked man hurriedly makes his departure.

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Schwed10

Ben & Jerry sure do enjoy each others' Schweddy Balls and now you can too...

Available in stores now.

Alexander Conway is backstage with a camera, (obviously, how else would we see his sexiness if there wasn't a camera!?). He is stretching his wrist while looking into the camera.

Alexander Conway: "I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'm going to address these two issues very quickly. Let's start with Q, shall we? He's the more annoying of the two issues. Q had this to say about me...along with a bunch of other stuff that isn't as important."

Alexander stops stretching his wrist and produces a tap recorder, which he then plays.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "This is what bigots like Conway do when they are called out for their behavior! They go try and smear the same racist paint on those they wronged!"

Alexander stops the tape.

Alexander Conway: "Q, isn't it funny that you are doing the exact thing that you just said I was doing? A long, long time ago, during the disastrous and poorly played Smurf vs. Q storyline, you not only made hate filled comments about the smurfs, but you also made multiple generalizations about them. But what? Is it not bigotry when you do it, you hypocrite! When I called you a bigot, all you could do was call me one. When I called you a liar...well, you went back to calling me a bigot. And you call me predictable, ha! You try to act like some sort of saint, Q, when really you are just a hypocritical, lying, jackass. Unlike Shogun, I’m not a little bitch who will simply roll over when you come pushing, Q. Either come up with something dramatic to help your cause, or give up. Right now, you look like a sad, droopy eyed, child, who can only repeat the same things over and over, but in different ways. Ironically, that’s been the story of your career so far here in the ULOL.”

Alexander waves a hand in front of the camera.

Alexander Conway: “Moving on from the overhyped to the under hyped. Tonight I face Andrew Hunter, once again, for my Ligero Maximo Championship. As often as I make snide remarks about him, he’s actually a very experienced competitor. However, he’s not as experienced as me, and he certainly didn’t receive the kind of training that I did. When it comes down to it, this contest shall end like our last, with me standing tall. Whether I hold one title, two titles, or no titles, the end result in a match with Andrew Hunter shall always be the same. Unfortunately for him, Hunter just isn’t good enough to defeat me without a minor miracle happening. While it’s true that anybody can defeat anyone else on any given day; that theory relies too heavily on circumstances that I have learned to control. Hunter, if you are banking on luck or anything else to save you, then you are going to be disappointed. You will not be building your career at my expense.”

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Vehicu10

The Camera opens to the back just as a limousine pulls up into the arena, The Northern Kings, Allister, Shadow and Samantha exits the limo. Shadow and Allister both light up a cigarette.

Samantha King: "You guys need to keep focus tonight. This is a huge opportunity."

Allister King: "We know, it just my laid backed style of thinking refuses to accept that as a reality."

Shadow Callahan: "It would be nice to pull out the victory here tonight, if you think about it, so far we are an undefeated tag team."

Allister laughs

Allister King: "Technically he's not wrong, we won the match last week and a dark match at the ppv which were are only two matches. So we are undefeated."

Samantha kicks Allister in the shin

Samantha King: "You know that you are too much of a cocky bastard!"

Allister King: "That hurts ya know. You're giving the opponents the advantage by injuring me before the match."

Samantha King: "Wise up! A kick to the shin isn't an injury."

Allister falls to the ground

Allister King: "Oh my leg! I don't think I can walk anymore. My career just so abruptly ended in such a tragic way. Please be jolly at my funeral! Remember the good times and not the bad. What is the bright light? Is that you God? Go towards the light you say? Yes whatever you say."

Allister dies

Samantha King: "STOP MESSING AROUND!!!!"

Samantha King gives Allister King a swift but deadly kick in between the legs

Allister King: "AHHHHH!!!! Its...a....miracle!"

Shadow Callahan: "Hahaha nice kick Sam. Ya brought him back to life."

Shadow flicks his cigarette away

Shadow Callahan: "Shall we continue into the building or are you just going to lie there?"

Allister, with the cigarette still in his mouth, looks up Shadow

Allister King: "*Cough* I can taste blood *Cough*"

Samantha King: "Get the hell in there before I do it again."

Allister King: "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Allister flicks the cigarette away and starts crawling towards the doorway

Shadow Callahan:" You should do that more often, it seems to give you the power over him."

Samantha King: "No, I want to have kids someday."

Allister hears this and slowly turns his head around at looks at Sammie with a shocked expression on his face

Samantha King: "What? Nearly every woman wants to have children."

Allister quickly gets to this feet

Allister King: "RUN AWAY!!!!!!!"

Allister bolts into the arena

Samantha King: "HEY GET BACK HERE!!!"

Samantha runs after him

Shadow Callahan: "*sigh* I guess I'm stuck carrying the bags."

Shadow takes the bags from the limo and begins to walk into the arena. The camera fades to black as soon as Callahan is out of sight

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/11/2011   Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Ligero10

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Alexan10VSLucha Loco 09/11/2011 Andrew10

Jim Jackson: “Next up we have the new double champion, Alexander Conway in action against the Ligero Maximo Number One contender Andrew Hunter! And it WILL be for the Ligero Maximo! Andrew Hunter won the right to be Number One contender at our last PPV!!!”

Brad Blood: “These guys faced off before when Conway challenged Hunter for his Boleto Dorado!! And obviously that led us to what happened at the main event during the last PPV!! Conway was beaten by Q in the main match but then used his Boleto Dorado to take advantage of the distracted Q and went on to beat him for the Primo Ultimo!! And now Conway is a double champion!!!!!”

Jim Jackson: “He is indeed! Second in the history of this wrestling federation! But will that be to his advantage or to his disadvantage? We’re about to find out!”

Jasmine Lee: “This next match is scheduled for a One Fall! And it is for the ULOL Ligero Maximo championship!!!! Introducing first, he is the Number One contender and the challenger, Andrew Hunter!!”

"New Divide" by Linkin Park blasts through the arena. Andrew Hunter appears on the top of the ramp, straightening out his elbow pads. He cracks a grin as he begins walking down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on his left, followed by the fans on his right, seeming to enjoy the spotlight. He slides underneath the ropes and quickly bounces back up, jumping up on a turnbuckle and staring into the audience.

Jasmine Lee: “And introducing his opponent, he is the Ligero Maximo champion AND the Primo Ultimo champion, Alexander Conway!!!!”

"Suffer Unto Me" by Avenue F blares throughout the arena as Alexander Conway steps out from the backstage of the ULOL. He looks over the booing audience before he walks down to the ring.

Jim Jackson: “And here is our double champion! Wearing both titles and looking pretty confident with them. Obviously this man is the main focus of this company in these next coming weeks if he defends his title here tonight!”

Jasmine Lee: “The referee for this matchup is Don Q. Hotte!! LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!!”

Brad Blood: “And this anticipated match gets underway!! Andrew Hunter diving in for Conway!! Conway though swiftly moves away and kicks Hunter in the leg!! That sounded like a slap not a kick!! Hunter’s leg buckles from under him with that kick and he tumbles to the canvas!!”

Jim Jackson: “Conway thinking that leg may be hurt and he goes to town on it!! Stomping the hell out of that leg of Andrew Hunter!! Hunter in some real trouble if that leg is out of action so early in this matchup! Conway slamming it down hard onto the canvas! Hunter recoiling in pain and unfortunately for Hunter this doesn’t look good!”

Brad Blood: “Conway looking to lock Hunter up in a leg lock!! And he has it locked in!! Could this one be finishing early? Hunter in pain and looking for the ropes!! But finds himself in the middle of nowhere!! Surely he can’t give up now! Not after the match at the PPV!!”

Jim Jackson: “I think Andrew Hunter realizes he can’t just give up! Looking for other options to escape! Trying to block out that pain as Conway shouts obscenities and telling Hunter to give up!! Hunter though finding a possible way out as he lashes out at Conway with a right hand!! And another right hand finds its target but Conway slams a fist down right onto that injured leg!! Hunter trying to work his way through the pain!! Conway retightens his hold!! Hunter now trying to pry Conway’s legs off of his own! Still trying to escape from that submission!!”

Brad Blood: “Hunter reverting back to the punches!! Conway firing back punches of his own!! I think Conway has decided that Hunter is not going to tap out anytime soon and releases his hold himself!! Conway still in control of this one as he brings Hunter to his feet! Going for the jawbreaker but Hunter counters as he breaks out of Conway’s grip and headbutts Conway!! Andrew Hunter trying to the tip the scales back in his favour as he lands some vicious chops to the chest of Conway!! Backing Conway up into the corner!”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter steps back and dropkicks the Primo Ultimo champ to the midsection!! Alexander Conway now slumped down on the canvas and tucked into that corner!! Hunter stepping back over to the opposite corner of the ring, takes a run up and brings a knee to the jaw of Conway!!! If Hunter was to win the Ligero Maximo here tonight will Andrew Hunter then decide to go after the Primo Ultimo? If the ability he possesses leads him to become the Ligero Maximo champion who’s to say he wouldn’t be able to win the Primo Ultimo off Conway as well!!”

Brad Blood: “Hunter brings Conway to his feet and decides to tangle it up with Conway! Hunter comes out on top obviously as Conway is still dazed from the knee right to his face!! Hunter going for a jawbreaker of his own this time and he nails it!! Conway must be checking he still has all his teeth at this point!! Conway though didn’t fall to the canvas! Seeing stars as he stumbles around the ring!! Hunter grabs a hold of him and sends him to the ropes with an irish whip!! Hunter runs opposite to Conway and he meets him halfway!! Hunter leaps up and DDTs Conway into the canvas with a nice running DDT!!”

Jim Jackson: “The shoulders are down!!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!!”

Jim Jackson: “Only a two count this time after some good offensive moves there by Andrew Hunter! He’s going to need to do a lot more to put Conway away though!! Stomping away on the grounded Conway!! And Hunter once again deciding to bring Conway to his feet! Conway though not planning to take any more blows and he breaks Hunter’s grip! Hunter quickly attempts to fire some punches but he misses wildly!! Conway with a kick to the midsection of Hunter! And Conway follows up with a nice roundhouse to the face!!”

Brad Blood: “Conway looking to capitalise on the grounded Hunter as he climbs to that top turnbuckle!! Conway waiting for Hunter to get up!! Hunter slowly getting to his feet!! Conway leaps as Hunter turns around and he gets met by a big knee to the face!! Hunter flattened to the canvas with that shining wizard from that top turnbuckle!! Conway deciding to go for the pin!!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!! Thr…”

Brad Blood: “Only a two count but so close to that three!!”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter not giving this one up easily as we have already witnessed!! Conway I think is deciding to go top turnbuckle again!! I think Conway wants this one done to prevent any injury he may endure!! This man is one huge target! But that goes with the territory of having two big time belts! Conway this time looking at the grounded Hunter instead of waiting for a standing Hunter!! Conway leaps for that frog splash but lands on canvas as Hunter rolls out of the way!!! And Conway recoils at that impact!! Holding his chest in pain!!”

Brad Blood: “Gravity is one tough son of a bitch!! Hunter using the ropes as leverage as he makes his way to his feet!! Andrew Hunter now going to work on the midsection of Conway! Those muscles must be hurting after that missed frog splash and now Hunter is taking full advantage!! Stomping away on that midsection!!! Conway is really feeling it!! Hunter leaps into the air and drops both legs right onto the midsection!! Hunter has the shoulders down!”

Jim Jackson: “Hunter now bringing Conway over to the ropes! He’s using those ropes as a weapon as he purposely tangles Conway up in those ropes!! The ropes tangled around the sitting Conway!! And Hunter is using the bottom rope like a slingshot as he stretches it back and lets it go!! And the smack from that echoes around the arena!!! Right to the midsection!! And Conway not enjoying that all!! Hunter untangling the Primo Ultimo champion!! And he has the shoulders down once again!!”

Jim Jackson: “Still only a two count!! Conway still holding his guts in pain!! That midsection starting to bruise up from the attacks it has taken!”

Brad Blood: “This was exactly what Conway wanted to avoid!! But Alexander Conway resisting anymore offensive attacks!! As he kicks out at Hunter!! One to the knee and then one to the face!! Hunter on the ropes holding his face after the boot!! Hunter going in once again but again gets met with more of Conway’s foot!! Alexander Conway now getting to his feet!! Hunter sees another opportunity! At least he knows he won’t get booted in the face!! Hunter now tangling it up with Conway!! Hunter wrestling control of this match back in his favour!!“

Brad Blood: "Hey, we got some action going on in the back! The Morbidly Obese Man and Q are going at it again!"

Jim Jackson: "They're fighting in the men's room! Q's grabbing a bucket! It looks like it's full of.....something!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM sees it too! I don't think he wants anything to do with what's in that bucket!"

Jim Jackson: "Q threatening to douse the Morbidly Obese Man with the sewage water in that bucket! The big guy bowls over a couple of Q's countrymen as he rushes down the hall! Q off in hot pursuit!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM just grabbed the camera, and chucked it at Q! We've lost the signal!"

Jim Jackson: “Andrew Hunter turns Conway around and prepares to get him in a sleeper hold!! But Conway counters out of it with a jawbreaker!! And he swiftly moves around and suplexes the stunned Hunter to the canvas!! Conway looking to go top rope as he climbs the turnbuckle once again! This almost caused a match decider the last time!!”

Brad Blood: “What is he hoping to pull off this time?”

Jim Jackson: “Gauging the distance to Hunter!! Conway leaps with his knees tucked into chest!! Looking for his 630 degree Senton!!! And he lands back first right onto Andrew Hunter!!!!!! Conway has the shoulders down!!!!”

Don Q. Hotte: “One! Two!! Three!!!”

Jasmine Lee: “The winner of this matchup and stiiiiill Ligero Maximo Champion, Alexanderrrr Conway!!”

Jim Jackson: “Conway finishes the match in style!! And proves why exactly he IS the second double champion in this federation!!”

Brad Blood: “He did pull it off this time!! That was still a match decider but he finished it this time!!”

Jim Jackson: “Andrew Hunter put up some good opposition but you are going up against the Primo Ultimo champion as well as the Ligero Maximo champion!!”

Brad Blood: “I wonder who will take on Conway next?!?!?”

Jim Jackson: “Conway has some busy couple of days ahead of him! The biggest target in the company!! Who will take aim next?”

Jim Jackson: "Waitasec, the Morbidly Obese Man is rushing out from the back! He's got someone clinging on his back!"

Brad Blood: "Looks like one of Q's countrymen! He just tosses the guy over his shoulder, and into the crowd!"

Jim Jackson: "And Q's rushing out after him! He's still carrying that bucket!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM trying to back up, but Q's chasing him down! HE TOSSES THE BUCKET WATER AT TMOM!"

Jim Jackson: "HE JUST SPLASHED ALEXANDER CONWAY WITH THE SEWAGE WATER! CONWAY'S SPUTTERING OVER GETTING SPLASHED WITH....WHATEVER'S IN THE WATER!"

Brad Blood: "But that gives TMOM an opening! He's pulling out a weed whacker from under the ring!"

Jim Jackson: "He's turning on the weed whacker! And Q clearly does not like seeing garden tools in the big man's hands! And now it's the Morbidly Obese Man chasing Q to the back!"

The camera scene slowly fades in. We are in the backstage are of the ULOL Arena. Workers roam around the area, each with a set task to ensure that the show runs as smoothly as possible. The camera moves around the entire location. But then stops and zooms in on a lone figure, sitting against the wall. The camera moves towards it's new destination.

The figure is wearing a colour coded attire, with both mask and tights being a combination of green and yellow. His eyes are shut and he remains motionless. As if in deep thought. This is the United League of Lunatics' newest Lucha Libre, Enigma.

A small humming noise is heard, the source of this noise is Enigma. The humming slowly becomes louder and louder, until Enigma's eyes suddenly open widely. He kips up and faces the camera.

Enigma: "I have recieved word that my debut match will take place on the eighteenth of September. My opponent is in the shape of Rupert Humperdink. Now, Rupert, may not be the healthiest in the head, but he shall not be underestimated, his difficult mind may instruct him to win the match at all costs.

Which is why I sit here in this busiest part of the building, to focus my mind on one thing..."

Enigma goes verbally and physically inactive for a long while. Until he breaks the silence.

Enigma: "The.... Ligero.... Maximo.... Championship."

Enigma then walks out of view from the close up shot. The camera zooms out to try and find the mysterious new arrival, but to no avail. Enigma is gone.

The Camera opens to show Rupert B. Humperdink in the locker room playing with an Arnold ''Goodfella'' Bold and a Shogun action figure.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "SKADUSHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!! Help me!! You can't run from the dem mon gawd! Oh yeah! Transform!!!"

Rupert places the Arnold ''Goodfella'' Action figure to the side and replaces it with a Megazord.

Rupert B Humperdink: "Oh No!! I can't defeat this!! Noooozzz!! Peeeeeeeew Booom!!"

Suddenly the Door opens up and allister runs in and closes the door after him.

Allister King: "Rupert!! Ya got to hide me man! They are after me!!"

Rupert B. Humperdink: "You crushed my Shogun action figure, ya big doodiehead."

Allister King: "Rupert! This is more important! My life is in danger!"

Rupert Gasps

Allister King: "I know I will hide in the locker! If anyone comes, you didn't see me."

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Dokie Okie!"

Allister runs and hides the locker. As rupert goes back to playing with this action figures.

Rupert B. Humperdink: "Yay!! Goodfella ya saved the day from the evil wizard, Shogun!"

Once again the door opens and Shadow Callahan and Samantha King enter the room.

Samantha King: "Rupert, have you seen Allister about anywhere?"

Rupert B. Humperdink: "No one is hiding in the locker."

Samantha King: "What?"

Samantha walks over and opens the locker Allister is hiding in.

Samantha King: "There you are!"

Samantha grabs allister and drags him out

Allister King: "You betrayed me Rupert! YOU BETRAYED ME!!!!!!"

Allister is kicking and screaming as Samantha drags him out of the room. Rupert looks sad."

Rupert B. Humperdink: "I was only trying to help *sniffle*"

The camera fades to black as Rupert sits in the locker room and Allister can be heard screaming down the hall.

The scene opens backstage with Lex Lexington standing beside Nao Fook Mi and Little Wang, collectively known as Oriental Spices, the current and reigning ULOL Campeónes Compañero.

Lex Lexington: "Good evening folks, we are here backstage with your ULOL Campeónes Compañero Oriental Spices who will be defending their tag team titles tonight against The Northern Kings. First of all thank you for taking time for this interview."

Nao Fook Mi: "Not at all Lex, ask away."

Lex Lexington nods and proceeds with the questions.

Lex Lexington: "What are your expectations for the match tonight against The Northern Kings?"

Nao Fook Mi: "Well their win last week was certainly unexpected, being a new team, it was surprising to see how well both Mr. King and Mr. Callahan worked together. I do expect that we will have a good fight on our hands tonight."

Lex Lexington moves on to the next question.

Lex Lexington: "But how about your chances of retaining? Despite being champions, your team is still viewed as an underdog team, a woman and a pardon the term midget. People think that your winning against The DWMA was a fluke."

Before Fook Mi can reply, Little Wang steps up and takes the mic.

Little Wang: "This is our second time as tag team champs Lex, we got these belts through perseverance and hard work, hardly what I'd call a fluke. Does being an underdog mean that you can't win? Yes, we are the underdogs, yes we are at a disadvantage but did that stop us from taking these away from The DWMA?"

Little Wang raises and dangles his championship belt up for the viewers to see.

Little Wang: " We are the ULOL Campeónes Compañero despite how the wrestling world view us and when The Northern Kings step into that ring with us tonight, they will find out why we are the tag team champions."

Lex Lexington nods and turns his attention to Nao Fook Mi.

Lex Lexington: "My last question now is for Ms. Nao."

Nao Fook Mi acknowledges Lex and he proceeds with his final question.

Lex Lexington: "You and Raven Connoly... It seems things are getting more and more heated up between you two. Still since you both once had so much respect for one another, for it all to become as it is now, is there still chance for reconciliation? Or even a chance to try and smooth things over by talking?"

Fook Mi is clearly affected at the mention of Raven Connoly's name as she clenches her fist and momentarily a flash of anger is seen on her brows.

Nao Fook Mi: "I already tried talking and reasoning with Raven. What did that get me? A cane shot to the head. The time for diplomacy is over Lex. Raven has become a disease here in ULOL, a disease which I shall cure... Raven shall get her due. I shall put her in her place but tonight I shall concentrate first on defending these tag titles. Now if you would excuse us, we still have a match to prepare for Lex."

Fook Mi turns around and storms off. Little Wang mutters a few words of apologies to Lex Lexington and chases after his tag partner.

Lex Lexington: "I think I struck a raw nerve there... Anyways back to you guys on the announce table."

Lex Lexington finishes the interview as the scene fades to black.

The Camera opens up inside the locker room of the beautiful princess know as Aurora Borealis. Aurora is sitting on what looks like a throne with the 2 arctic wolves sitting on each of it. Here personal servant, Cornelius, is kneeling in front of her.

Cornelius: "Yes m'lady, what do you command me to do for you?"

Aurora Borealis: "Monsieur, I am thirsty, thus I would like you to retrieve a beverage of elegance suited for one such as I."

The wolves begin to howl

Aurora Borealis: "Hmm mes amis à fourrure blanche (my white furry friends) seem to be hungry, fetch them something as well."

Cornelius: "Yes, M'lady, I shall return momentarily."

Cornelius leaves the locker room

Aurora Borealis: "Dégoûtant vieil homme (disgusting old man)!. He better make himself or else mes amis (my friends) will have a taster meal tonight."

Aurora reveals her true self. One that is full of hate and disgust but one most think to themselves. Is that beauty worth the evilness? Yes, Yes it is. The Wolves howl as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/11/2011   Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:16 am

'Map Of The Problematique' by Muse starts playing throughout the arena, suddenly a wall of flames shoot up across the stage floor, after a few moments Raven Connoly emerges through the flames. She has on black spandex pants, a red and black corset, a black cane with a silver dragon design handle resting on her shoulder, and a long black coat that splits at her waist, once in the middle of her back, and on both sides, forming four tails that dance behind her as she approaches the ring. The ULOL Campeón no Masculino is around her waist. The crowd starts to boo, Raven just smiles as she slides into the ring. Raven gets to her feet and stands there for a few moments and smiles as the crowd boo's and screams insults at her.

Raven Connoly: "OHHHH, How cute, you guys think I actually care what you think, that's so adorable. So apparently Nao Fook Mi still thinks she needs to teach me a lesson, that she needs to rid ULOL of the disease that is Raven Connoly. Nao, really, you think I'm a disease, even if I was it's quite laughable that you think you can possibly exterminate me. The fact is I'm better than you, I'm better than every diva in this federation including the new ice cunt. Let's not stop there, because the simple truth is I'm better than every one in this damn federation!"

The crowd continues to boo as Raven walks to the corner and leans against the turnbuckle.

Raven Connoly: "Oh shut-up, I don't know what your proving, you hate me, we get it, let it go. The truth is Nao, no one has ever taken a title from me, and your not going to be the first. While we are talking about titles, this belt here is just the first, I don't plan to stop here. I am the best in the business, and I could take my pick of any championship in this federation. Anyone here who has a belt, well they could easily be my next target. Mr. Conway, ULOL's SECOND double champion, I could easily relieve you of both of those belts. The current tag champs, Nao and Wang, I could easily grab any one as a partner and take those titles, hell, I could take those belts off you by myself. I could even take dear old Dads title if I wanted to. The point is that any champion on this roster could be my next target, I will not rest until everyone knows, without a doubt, I'm the best there is. If that means methodically taking out every champion on this roster one by one, well than so be it."

'Map Of The Problematique' hits the speakers as Raven drops the mic and does a back flip out of the ring and makes her way backstage.

?: "Hold on just a second please."

Shogun walks out from behind the entrance curtain with a microphone in his hand, clapping for a moment before speaking.

Shogun: "Bravo Raven Bravo. In the span of just a few short months you managed to switch places with me! I decide to see the light wheras you ran into the darkness I left behind."

Shogun: "Its funny, You were always the one who came out and scolded me for turning my back on my fans. You always came out to tell me that I was straying down the wrong path. That the Shogun you looked up to was gone!"

Shogun shakes his head for a moment before going on.

Shogun: "So I guess for the sake of irony I have to come out here to tell you that you must be a massive hypocrite! I`m not gonna go on a sob story and tell you that you ditched your fans because you obviously know that. However, I will say that you are certainly not the best. I`m sure you could win every title you want in the federation you have the ability!"

Shogun: "The problem here is you decided to let your mind become clouded. You can take out everyone in this federation on your road to becoming champion if you want. The warning I am here to give however is that at the end of that road you will have to make it over the road block that is me."

Shogun:"In all the years we have wrestled in the same federation there was never a definitive match between us. The age old question of "who is better?" probably rings through the minds of any fan in this arena who watched us in the last few years! I mean just look at it we are alike in so many ways! We both seem to want to rip Troy`s face off because he has it out for us. We both just so happen to have turned against our respective fans at one point or another. We both have legitimate claims to the title of "best in the world"."

Shogun: "Though we are different in one little aspect. The difference between you and I is that I will actually go through with what I say I am going to do. I am going to defeat Boy Bakla and when I do I will crush Marcus Troy. You can go off and win some more paper championships if you want. Just know that when I do what you failed to do I`ll be ready to show you just who the best damn wrestler in the world really is title or no title!"

Shogun lowers the mic and begins walking back towards the entrance curtain.

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Campea10

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Allist11&Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Shadow10

/WLucha Loco 09/11/2011 Samant10

VS

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Little10&Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Naofoo11

Jim Jackson: "Last week we saw The Northern Kings besting three other tag teams to win a shot at the ULOL Campeónes Compañero currently being held by The Oriental Spices."

Brad Blood: "This will be Oriental Spices' first title defense after they scored the upset winning the tag titles away from The DWMA..."

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is a tag team match scheduled for one fall and is for the ULOL Campeónes Compañero, introducing first they are your current and reigning ULOL Campeónes Compañero, Little Wang and Nao Fook Mi, Oriental Spices!"

Oriental music starts playing on the background as smoke covers the mouth of the entrance tunnel. Suddenly out leaps Nao Fook Mi wearing a short cheongsam. Little Wang follows behind her wearing stilts. They quickly makes their way down entrance ramp and enters the ring. They bow and give their respect to the crowd before heading to their corner.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the challengers, the team of Allister King and Shadow Callahan accompanied by Samantha King, The Northern Kings!"

Blue and Red lights shine throughout the arena as Edguy's "Robin Hood" begins to play. Allister King and Shadow Callahan, accompanied by Samantha King, walk out onto the entrance ramp to a thunderous roar of the crowd. They pose on the top of the ramp as white pyrotechnics begin to rain down behind them. They continue to walk down to the ring, smiling to the crowd. Allister high fives a few off the audience members before sliding into the ring. Shadow and Samantha just casually walk up the steps and into the ring. They poses once more for the crowd, they hand Samantha all of the excess attire and Shadow places his cane in the corner.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Sully S. Calawag. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like Allister King will be starting for his team while Nao Fook Mi will be starting for her's... And there's the bell! King and Fook Mi circle each other carefully... King hits a right hand and it stuns Fook Mi allowing him to lift Fook Mi up. Fallaway slam by Allister King puts down Nao Fook Mi!"

Brad Blood: "Cover by King! Fook Mi kicks out before the ref can start the three count. King drags Fook Mi to their corner and tags in his partner. Shadow Callahan jumps in. Looks like we're gonna see some tag team action."

Jim Jackson: "The Northern Kings whip Nao Fook Mi into the corner. Allister King whips Shadow Callahan in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Oh! Fook Mi goes limp! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! Callahan hooks the leg."

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi kicks out at the count of two. She better find a way to turn the tide of this match or she's royally fooked."

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Shadow Callahan sends Nao Fook Mi to the ropes. Clothesline misses and Fook Mi bounces back... Dropkick! Callahan goes down! Fook Mi leaps to the top turnbuckle... Callahan leaps up after her... Both wrestlers are grappling for dominance on the top turnbuckle... Callahan slips and falls on his groin! SUPER Frankensteiner on The Mad Man!"

Brad Blood: "Callahan wobbles around in circles before falling flat on his face! Fook Mi quickly uses the chance to hook the leg. This could end it..."

Jim Jackson: "Shadow Callahan kicks out! Nao Fook Mi uses this chance to tag in her partner. Springboard reverse elbow by Little Wang. Excellent move. Wang again goes to the ropes. Springboad double foot stomp connects!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man! Wang just impaled Callahan with those stilts of his! Wang goes for the cover! Is this it?"

Jim Jackson: "Shadow Callahan stays alive! Callahan struggles to his feet... Little Wang with a spin kick to the face sends The Mad Man FLYING across the ring. Wang again goes to the ropes."

Brad Blood: "Wang goes for a splash but The Mad Man puts his knees up! Oh! Wang goes limp! Callahan staggers back to his feet."

Jim Jackson: "Little Wang also is struggling to get upright on his stilts... Shadow Callahan uses a basement dropkick to the stilts and sends Wang flipping into the air and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~!"

Brad Blood: "Callahan leaps to King's outstretched arms... He gets a tag! King leaps back into the action."

Jim Jackson: "Allister King tries a headbutt but Little Wang's head is much harder than King expected! King is seeing stars and Wang uses this chance tries to scamper away and leaps to reach Nao Fook Mi's hand... No! King pulls on Wang's stilts and pulls him out of reach. Wait! Wang kicks the stilts off and reaches out! He gets the tag!"

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi charges in... RIGHT INTO A CLOTHESLINE! Fook Mi goes down. Looks like King is signalling for their finisher... Wait! Fook Mi with a kick from out of nowhere and down goes King!"

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Nao Fook Mi... NO! REVERSED! Fook Mi is sent crashing into the referee instead! The ref is down! Allister King picks Fook Mi up but a couple of well placed elbows and Fook Mi slips free! Nao Fook Mi slips behind her opponent and locks her forearms over her opponent's neck and nape choking her opponent to unconsciousness executing a devastating Fook Mi to Sleep!!!"

Brad Blood: "The finisher is locked in! This could be it! King is fading! WAIT!!! Raven Connoly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Nao Fook Mi turns around. Raven Connoly drops Fook Mi to the canvas."

Jim Jackson: "Raven Connoly bounces off the ropes and runs towards Nao Fook Mi lifts her leg and kicks Nao Fook Mi in the jaw with the heel of her shoes executing a devastating Bloody Sunday! Little Wang tries to save his partner but a well placed dropkick takes him out! Raven exits the ring just as Samantha King wakes the referee..."

Brad Blood: "Whoa! King sees Fook Mi laid out! He scampers for the cover..."

Jim Jackson: "Don't tell me this is how it ends..."

Brad Blood: "Looks like it Jim... Fook Mi is out cold."

Sully S. Calawag: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "The winner of this match by pinfall and NEW ULOL Campeónes Compañero, Allister King and Shadow Callahan, THE NORTHERN KINGS!"

Jim Jackson: "Due to Raven's interference, we have new tag team champs."

Brad Blood: "Fook Mi can only blame herself here, if she left Raven alone, she would still be holding the tag titles right now... Raven walks back up the ramp as Fook Mi stares at her in anger, things are getting more interesting between these two female wrestlers."

The Camera opens up at the backstage area where suddenly 2 arctic wolves walk around the corner followed by their master, Aurora Borealis. i seems they are hunting for something.

Aurora Borealis: "Où pourrait que les déchets de l'oxygène d'un vieil homme être avec mon breuvage? Quand je lui aurai Je alimentera son cadavre aux loups! (Where could that waste of oxygen of an old man be with my beverage? When I get him I will feed his corpse to the wolves.)"

The wolves growl as something

Aurora Borealis: "What is it? Did you find something?"

The wolves begin to circle the unconscious body of Cornelius. There appears to be a note on the body. Aurora picks it up and begins to read it.

Aurora Borealis: "De sorte que la chienne veut jouer à des jeux? nous allons lui montrer comment il est fait. Angelus! Lucius! Laissons, nous avons plus besoin de cet homme (So that bitch wants to play games? We will show her how it is done. Angelus! Lucuis! Let us leave, we have no further need for this man.)"

Aurora and the wolves leave the scene leaving the old man lying on the floor as the camera fades out

The scene opens to the familar locker room of Fettel Marston and Brostar. Fettel Marston is standing infront of a TV which has been placed uneven on a small table in one corner of the room. The TV is switched onto a live feed of the show and he sits down onto a chair once Brostar's interview with Allister King at The Sanctuary is finished. With his arms crossed his face switches constantly. At one time he looks annoyed and another he is pleased.

Dad: "He's a good lad! Facing our main rival like that! It takes guts to do something like that boy!"

Fettel Marston: "So what? King was just asking him questions! It wasn't like as if Allister King was going to attack him!"

Dad: "He could've got us a title shot boy! You heard what he said just now! Something like that gets us everywhere boy!! Now sulking back here is going to get us just about ... nowhere!!"

Fettel Marston: "And what was last week then? What I .... no ... what WE did last week was me sulking?"

Dad: "I wasn..."

Fettel Marston: "No! We were so close to winning that match last week! My first win!! But no ..."

Fettel puts his head into his hands.

Fettel Marston: "... still nothing."

Dad: "Last week was amazing! I apologise. I didn't mean to put you down like that. But don't be down on the loss last week boy! Last week is the begining of this awesome tag team we have going with Brostar! Last week was only the start! Something like this only gets stronger and better! I know your hungry for your first win and it WILL come! But you have to be patient and when you do win for the first time ... it will be even more satisfying!"

Fettel lifts his head up from his hands with a look of realisation at the words of "Dad"

Fettel Marston: "Your right Dad! It is only the begining! And something like that WILL only get stronger the more we work at it!!"

A smirk appears across his face.

Fettel Marston: "We'll rip the tag team division apart!!"

Dad: "That's my boy!! Now come on!! Let's get some training in!!!"

Fettel Marston leaps up out of the chair he was sat on and strolls out the locker room. He closes the door behind him and the scene fades out.

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Freeca10

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

Back to top Go down
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin
The Morbidly Obese Man

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/11/2011   Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:17 am

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Thesan10

The Camera opens up to sound of cheerful people drinking beverages and a piano playing which can mean only one thing. That's right! As usual, he stand on the table with his back to the patrons, as he turns around he shouts

Allister King: "Welcome to the Sanctuary!!"

The Patrons claps as he jumps of the table

Allister King:" You have probably caught on by now what I am about to do next and that is introduce my guest. Well here he is, please welcome to the sanctuary, Brostar!"

Brostar enters the sanctuary, walks up to allister king and shakes his hand before sitting down. James, the happy go lucky waiter of the sanctuary walks up to the 2 wrestlers.

Allister King: "Ah James how are ya today?"

James: "I'm fine, Mr. King, so what can I get you gentlemen today?"

Allister King: "Hmm I will go for the Caramel Latte. Would you care for a drink Bro?"

Brostar: "I wouldn't mind having some coke thanks, and thank you Allister for having me here at the Sanctuary."

He says as James goes off to get what they had ordered

Allister takes out a pack of cigarettes, takes one out and lights it

Allister King:" So if I remember correctly you were in ULOL before leaving for a period, why was this?"

Brostar thinks about the question a bit before answering.

Brostar: "Well you see, I left due to personal and management issues. But out of all that I just needed a break, you know? I've been wrestling for almost 2 years now, and some of the time I get tried and need a break for the moment. But now I am back better than ever, I may have only gotten one win, but soon that will change and I will become a champion here in ULOL."

James returns with the beverages. He places the latte in front of Allister and the Coke in front of Brostar

Allister King: "Oh thank you James."

James: "You're welcome."

James begins to walk away

Allister King: "James come here for a second."

James: "Yes Mr. King?"

Allister takes out his wallet, takes out what looks like a twenty and hands it to James.

Allister King: "For you James."

James: "Thank you very much Mr. King."

Allister King: "Don't mention it James."

James leaves

Allister King: "So you left for personal and management issues? So why did ya come back?"

Brostar takes a sip of his Coke before answering.

Brostar: "Well mainly because I had nowhere else to go, but I have worked things out with the management, Troy is one GM that you can trust."

Brostar: "I sorted out all of my personal issues so I don't have to worry about them anymore."

Allister flicks ash into the ashtray and takes a drink of coffee

Allister King: "That's great coffee. So you came here because you had nowhere else to go, why do you think that was?"

Brostar: "Because at the time I had a promotion to go to called PAW and when it shut down, I had nowhere to go, so I decided to go back to ULOL for one more chance. So yea now I'm back in ULOL and PAW is back in business so I'm there too."

Brostar takes another sip of his Coke.

Allister King: "So you are back here in ULOL and now you are being classified as one of the top jobbers in wrestling today. How does that make you feel?"

Allister flicks his cigarette into the ashtray and takes a drink of coffee

Brostar grins a bit as he answers the questions.

Brostar: "Oh boy, I've been called that countless times, it never gets old. But I am sick of it, basically I've took my eye off the ball for a while, and I'm not really sure why, I mean last year I was a World Champion in a now defunct fed and now I'm just losing matches."

Takes another sip of his Coke before continuing.

Brostar: "Sooner or later I will have my eye on the ball again, soon or later I will become champion again, just like last week I almost beat you, it was so close. That proves I can hang in there with the best and I can win and will win a match sooner or later."

Allister chuckles as he takes a drink of coffee

Allister King: "Beating someone and nearly beating someone are two completely different things. Remember that. Now next question, Why did you decide to team up with a Schizophrenic like Fettel?"

Brostar: "Fettel, well he is something alright. But no matter what, he is alright, he is my partner because I'm only one that can accept him for who is."

Brostar says as he finishes up his Coke.

Allister drinks what is left of his coffee, stubs out his cigarette and lights another one

Allister King: "Let's move into a different direction with these questions shall we? Let me think."

Allister wastes them thinking of another question

Allister King: "I know what direction to go. What made you decide to become a professional wrestler?"

Brostar: "Well basically I wanted to become pro wrestler not for the money or the fans, but because I love wrestling and wrestling is what I always wanted to do for a living. If I didn't have wrestling I don't know what I would have done for a backup plan."

Brostar thinks of what to say next.

Brostar: "So yeah finally I started training at the age of 10, and I finished the training last year at the beginning of January and I immediately got a Federation offer."

Allister clicks more ash into the ashtray

Allister King: "So where did the name Brostar really come from?"

Brostar: "It was originally a nickname I had since I was around about 5 years of age, all of a sudden a couple of my friends started calling me Brostar and they still do and so I decided to have it as my ring name."

Allister sets his cigarette in the ashtray

Allister King: "Interesting answer but now, One last set of questions."

Allister begins drumming on the table and when he stops he says

Allister King: "What is your name? What is your Quest? What is your favorite color?"

Brostar: "My actual name is Brodie Smith I'm 16 years old, my main quest as always been to become World Champion again. Ever since I lost my first World Title back in WHW, my goal has been to chase the Primo Ultimo and do whatever it takes to have my hand on gold again, and my favorite color it blue."

Brostar gets up and is about to leave the Sanctuary but before he does he speaks.

Brostar: "Before I leave, I want to leave you this note. Me and Fettel want first shots at those tag titles you are now holding. Why? Because I want to prove once again we can hang in there with the best, but next time you face us we will win."

Allister King: "Well the former champions Oriental Spices have first dibs due to their rematch clause but if they are preoccupied then we shall see. Snd there was no real need to go into that much detail for a simple question."

Allister clicks his fingers and James returns with the box

Allister King: "Thanks, James."

James grabs the empty cup of coffee and glass of coke and leaves

Allister King: "As per usual, for being a guest on The Sanctuary, I award you with this fancy ass medal, designed by me personally."

Allister opens the box and takes out the medal.

Allister King: "Nice, huh?"

Allister places it over Brostar's head so that it rests around his neck

Allister King: "Well thanks again for being on the show."

Alllister extends his hand

Brostar shakes Allister King's hand.

Brostar: "Thanks for the medal, and congratulations on your win earlier tonight."

He says as he walks out of The Sanctuary.

Allister picks his cigarette back up of the ashtray, continues to smoke and jumps up on top of the table.

Allister King: "Well Ladies and Gentlemen, that's all we have time for this week, but be assured that next week will be an explosive show as I interview Colton Charles Cai Cobb aka C4. Until then Hail! To the king."

Allister jumps down of the table as Callahan begins to play the theme to the sanctuary on the piano. Allister does not leave The Sanctuary but heads up to the upper level as the camera fades to black

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. It casually strolls down the entrance ramp blowing kisses to its fans before it enters the ring with flourish and addressing the crowd.

Boy Bakla: "Ha! Eat that you old hag! As you all saw last week, yours truly won against Shoggie. That's right the so-called champion of Eunice P. Winslow tapped out to moi! Oh what a sweet victory it was."

Bakla can't help but smile to itself.

Boy Bakla: "Well what happened last week was just a preview for what's to come. I believe round two next week will yield the same results. Me on top of Shoggie getting the win again and that will bring me one step closer to getting rid of that old B-IATCH! Pardon my French. Shoggie, as much as I like your cute tight buns, I'm afraid I'll have to make tap out again next week. Now pardon me kiddies, this sister needs to celebrate by getting a full body treatment at the spa."

The transsexual wrestler winks at the crowd and starts laughing out loud as it exits the ring and heads back up the ramp chuckling to itself.

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 Quioae10VSLucha Loco 09/11/2011 Themor12

Jim Jackson: "Well we have this final match of the evening, earlier tonight we already saw things heating up between Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and The Morbidly Obese Man."

Brad Blood: "Heating up? TMOM was chasing Q with a weedwhacker! That was insane!"

Jasmine Lee: "The following match is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing!"

Nu-metal music begins to play as a highlight reel of Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing runs on the ULOL Tron...

Jim Jackson: "What the? Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing just rushed out of the entrance tunnel still being chased by The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Brad Blood: "With the weed whacker! Don't forget the weed whacker!"

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, chasing Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing around the ring with a weed whacker, The Morbidly Obese Man!"

Jim Jackson: "OH MY GOD! QUIOAECAOPEDIDWAZHAPZHING TRIPS! THE MORBIDLY OBESE MAN STANDS ON TOP OF THE FORMER PRIMO ULTIMO CHAMP WITH THE WEEDWHACKER! HE'S GOING TO BRING IT DOWN ON Q'S HEAD!!!"

SPUTTER SPUTTER PFFFFFFFFFT~!

Brad Blood: "The weedwhacker runs out of gas! That was anti-climatic!"

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "The ref takes the weed whacker away from The Morbidly Obese Man and commands both wrestlers to enter the ring! There's the bell! TMOM wastes no time and charges towards Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing. Q dodges and trips TMOM!

Brad Blood: "Oh man, TMOM's face skids on the canvas! TMOM gets backup oh his feet, Q with a springboard crossbody... TMOM catches Q!"

Jim Jackson: "Bodyslam! That shook the ring. A few stomps by The Morbidly Obese Man... TMOM leaps up... Oh! Leg drop to the back of the neck on Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing."

Brad Blood: "Oh man Q got crushed under all that cellulite... TMOM hooks the leg but Q manages to get a leg on the bottom rope before the ref can start the three count."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing struggles to his feet, The Morbidly Obese Man grabs him from behind. Mule kick by Q! TMOM falls to his knees clutching his groin. Dropkick to the face and the big man goes down. Q with a corkscrew bodysplash... Right on target!"

Brad Blood: "Well I doubt if Q could miss, I mean with a target that takes up half the ring... Q goes for the three count."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man throws Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing off of him like he weighed nothing! TMOM starts throwing big punches but Q is staying out of his range. Q with some low kicks targets TMOM's shin... TMOM drops to one knee... Shining Wizard... NO! Blocked by TMOM! Big clothesline by TMOM on Q!"

Brad Blood: "That's beyond big! TMOM's clothesline flips Q and made him spin three hundred sixty degrees into the air. Q is twitching on the canvas! TMOM starts climbing up the turnbuckles... This will be ugly..."

Jim Jackson: "The Morbidly Obese Man leaps off the top turnbuckle! Q dodges and rolls away!"

SHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP~!!!! THUDDDD!!!

Brad Blood: "OHMIGAWD! TMOM JUST WENT THROUGH THE CANVAS!!! TMOM's weight caused the canvas to rip and he fell right through to the ground under the ring! Q must be thanking the gods he was able to roll away."

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing looks into the huge hole in the middle of the ring... WHAT THE?! Q JUST PULLED HIS TIGHTS DOWN AND STARTS PEEING INTO THE HOLE!!!"

Brad Blood: "GOLDEN SHOWER!!! That was disgusting but I can't seem to tear my eyes off it!"

Jim Jackson: "A big hand belonging to The Morbidly Obese Man comes out from the hole! It grabs Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing by grabbing his er... Reproductive organ between his legs and pulls him in! Now both wrestlers disappear into the hole in the middle of the ring!"

Brad Blood: "Oh man what is going on in there? We hear some grunts and some scuffling but no one still has surfaced..."

Jim Jackson: "The referee cautiously looks into the hole... A boot comes flying out of the hole narrowly missing the ref! That was Q's boot! Now we see what looks like a big black bed sheet come out from the ring... And it lands on the referee!"

Brad Blood: "OH MY GOD!!! THAT'S NO BED SHEET! THAT'S TMOM'S TIGHTS!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopdedidwazhapzhing leaps out of the hole! And now we see The Morbidly Obese Man climbing out of the hole too! OH MY LORD!!!"

Brad Blood: "TMOM is in a thong! AGH!!! MY EYES IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Jim Jackson: "Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing leaps off the ropes with a springboard spinning side kick! The Morbidly Obese Man blocks it! Q pulls on TMOM's thong giving him a thong wedgie! TMOM pulls on Q's tights!"

SHRIP! SHRIP! SNAPT! SNAPT!

Brad Blood: "Q's tights and TMOM's thong rips and snaps away hitting the ref on the face! OH MY GOD NOW WE HAVE TWO NAKED WRESTLERS IN THE RING! The ref has had enough! He's calling for the bell!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has declared this match a no contest due to indecent exposure!"

Jim Jackson: "I think I'm gonna have nightmares..."

Brad Blood: "Oh great! Now we have two naked wrestlers brawling their way to the back!"

Jim Jackson: "Er is that wet spot in-between your pants?!"

Jim Jackson: "Oh man, what a night... You got to admit, this show ended up crazier than expected."

Brad Blood: "Crazy isn't the word I'd use, I mean this was a horror show. We saw TMOM naked!"

Jim Jackson: "Well with an image like that, at least people will surely get their minds off the sadness of the events that happened ten years ago. Anyways, until next week, good night folks."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 09/11/2011   Lucha Loco 09/11/2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 09/11/2011
Page 1 of 1