United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu

The archives of United League of Lunatics & Lucha Libre Puroresu.

HomeULOL PortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lucha Loco 06/19/2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Lucha Loco 06/19/2011   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Jim Jackson: "Good evening and welcome folks to Lucha Loco! It's just one more week until the PPV Uno Mas! and everything is heating up here tonight."

Brad Blood: "You got that right. We have great matches for everyone here tonight, including a title match too! But before we begin, we have a message from Zombie. This was taken earlier in the week, as I understand he's on his way to the arena from the airport right now."

The ULOL Tron comes to life.

The scene opens to a quiet village during the dark of night. Cries of pain seem to chorus through the countryside. The camera pans around and we can see a Swiss flag blowing in the breeze. Suddenly someone sprints past and loud gunshots light up the countryside. A huge figure then slowly follows behind. He is breathing heavily and suddenly notices the rogue cameraman in the middle of nowhere.

???: "This one's a toughy!!"

The figure's chuckle is familiar as he steps into the light of the camera. Zombie smiles and wipes his blood stained mouth and chin with the back of his hand.

Zombie: "Hello ULOL!! I've been away too long!!"

He laughs and looks into the camera.

Zombie: "As you can see I've healed nicely!! The doctor said I should go to rehab and retrain my muscles up! So here I am in Switzerland healing and giving in to my guilty pleasure!!"

Zombie licks his lips to stop drool pouring from his mouth.

Zombie: "So I hear some interesting things have been going down since I've been away for the past week! And WOW! This next PPV is going to be a poor one! You ain't got me in it!!! Not only that but you have an undeserving champion in the main event along with a transvestite! Along with a man whose background is so dramatic I'm not even sure whether it's all true and last of all ... Shogun! Need I say more?"

Zombie smirks and shakes his head in disbelief.

Zombie: "I will have my rematch! Once I've dealt with Chriso come Sunday I will take back what is always ... MINE!! I hope you fools are ready!!"

Zombie suddenly sprints off when a gunshot sounds again. Zombie can be heard shouting in the distance.

Zombie: "I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!!!!"

A loud screaming fills the countryside as Zombie manages to catch his prey and begins another Swiss feast.

Screen fades.

Jim Jackson: "Uh... I'm sure everyone is as excited as we are, so LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Stepping out of the entrance tunnel, the second most powerful entity in ULOL, the vice-general manager Eunice P. Winslow walks down the entrance ramp and heads to the ring in a no-nonsense stride. Bob Bobbie parts the ring ropes for her and hands her a mic as she climbs up and enter the ring. The feisty VGM of ULOL clears her throat and addresses the crowd.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Good evening everyone. As all of you are aware, next week we shall be having ULOL's monthly pay-per-view aptly titled Uno Mas! So tonight I am here to announce to you all the matches that you shall be expecting..."

The crowd murmurs in anticipation and excitement at the announcement just made.

Eunice P. Winslow: "First of all we'll be having a special 10-man gauntlet match for the ULOL Boleto Dorado! The participants have already been selected before hand via a lottery and here are their names... Allister King, Andrew Hunter, Arnold "GoodFella" Bold, Bo Hetfield, Connoly, Jim Rival, Shadow Callahan, The British Hawk, The Morbidly Obese Man and finally Yuki Monotomo. The details of the match will be revealed in the day of the PPV!"

The crowd cheers and boos at the names mentioned. Eunice P. Winslow waits for the crowd to quiet down before continuing.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Next, we know that Oriental Spices will be defending the ULOL Campeónes Compañero against The DWMA and the team that will win tonight's three-way tag team triangle match in a TLC match!"

More cheers are heard at the announcement.

Eunice P. Winslow: "Another match to look forward when Raven Connoly defends her Correa Grande title against Musashi Kuruma in a submission match!"

Again more cheers erupted from the crowd. Mrs. Winslow raises her hand and the crowd settles down.

Eunice P. Winslow: "But the clincher for the evening will be an exciting four-way battle for the ULOL Primo Ultimo title between Boy Bakla, Shogun, Taufik and the current champion "Unstoppable" Jack Johnson. So be prepared for a great PPV next week."

Eunice P. Winslow finishes her announcement as the crowd cheers excitedly as she exits the ring and heads to the back.

Scene fades in to Lady Bianca de Sade's locker room. 'Bass down low' by Dev is playing in the background. Lady B is sitting on her wooden bench. She is wearing a low cut top with a pair of tracksuit bottoms. Her hair is tied into a ponytail and her face consists of no makeup. Most people think that she looks absolutely stunning or the sexiest when she is in this attire. Problem is, Lady B didn't feel the same way.

One can easily notice the absence of her forever loving boyfriend The British Hawk. He isn't at the show. Nor has he been home for he has flown to England to visit his parents and family. It is easy for Lady B to see he family whenever she wants because they live an hour away but TBH's family live much further.

Lady B runs her hand through her hair. Her head is flooded with thoughts and mixed emotions. She felt:

-Lonely, though she has been without TBH before, Lady B always had her friends to console her. But here in ULOL, she preferred to keep herself to herself, as you never know who you could be talking too in this federation. Whether it's a stuck up dickhead like Alexander Conway or a complete lunatic like Christopher Bain, Lady B never trusted anyone except herself and TBH.

-Anger, Why did TBH have to leave now? It's the rare week when she is scheduled to compete and she could use some moral support. Also she is facing Samantha Collins, the woman who cheated Lady B into a draw. Revenge also plays on her mind.

-Unenthusiastic- She hasn't won a single match here in ULOL, why would tonight be any different? It seems that all the training that both Scorpy and TBH have put her through is all for nothing.

Lady B stands up and looks at the clock. Nearly time for her match. She sighs and heads towards the door.

Lady Bianca de Sade: "Let's do this"

The scene fades to black.

We fade in to the lobby of Manolo Ferrer's talent representation agency. A gaunt, stern-looking woman stands in the center of the shot, in front of a microphone. She reads from a sheet of paper in her hand.

Executive: "I'm here to give an update on Mr. Manolo Ferrer. I'm one of the senior managers at his agency. Mr. Ferrer is recovering from his injuries at an undisclosed location. There is no timetable on his return to the United League of Lunatics He wants to focus right now on recovering from his injuries. He will also like remind his former client, Taufik, that by using violence to void his contract with Mr. Ferrer, he is now legally obligated to compensate Mr. Ferrer 20% of his gross income from the remaining months on his contract, before the contract was to have reached its completion date."

The stern-looking executive folds up the sheet of paper she's reading from.

Executive: "In other words, Taufik is legally required to pay 20% of his income to Manolo Ferrer, as a penalty for breaking his contract. He keeps paying, depending on how many months were left on the contract at the time he decided to void it. Thank you, and have a good week."

The shot fades to black.

VS

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall!"

Soundgarden's Black Rain begins to blast from the PA system.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing first, making her way to the ring, here is Samantha Collins!"

Someone tumbles out onto the stage.

Brad Blood: "It's Bianca de Sade!"

Someone else staggers out after Lady Bianca.

Jim Jackson: "Samantha Collins come out! Did they start fighting in the back before"

Brad Blood: "Samantha gets PLOWED off her feet! It's Gina Sheridan!"

Jim Jackson: "Sheridan grabs Lady Bianca...and slams her onto floor! Backfist takes Samantha Collins off her feet! She's picking them apart!"

Brad Blood: "Summer Bold's come out to give Gina some encouragement!"

Jim Jackson: "Samantha is being lifted upside-down! And she gets dropped with the Wild Buster!"

Brad Blood: "Samantha may just have been broken in half!"

Jim Jackson: "We got ULOL officials coming out to stop the carnage! Chuck Norris out here, warning Summer Bold and Gina 'the Wild' Sheridan to back off!"

Brad Blood: "Summer looks very satisfied with Gina's handiwork! Looks like the lunacy overtook this match before it could start."

Jasmine Lee: "I was gonna use my catchphrase!"

Jim Jackson: "..."

Brad Blood: "What the hell!"

Jim Jackson: "Shadow Callahan just rushed right at Samantha Collins! He's punching her repeatedly in the face!"

Brad Blood: "Chuck Norris pulling Callahan off her!"

Jim Jackson: "Callahan threatening to fight Chuck, but he's hastily backing off! He's literally got Samantha Collins' blood on his hands as he slithers away!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 06/19/2011   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Marcus Troy huddles quietly in a corner of his cell. This is the fifth prison he's been in, ever since he got shanghaied to this horrible place, filled with terrible children's shows and terrifying wrestling bears. The room is cleaner and cooler than the other cells he's been in; it even has a covered hole for him to do his business in. But there's not much else to it. It's empty, with a very high ceiling that the light from outside can't reach.

He can hear the guards' chatter from the other side of his cell. He's been able to pick up some of their gibberish; he has time to learn something new now. But at best it's just a smattering of what they'd usually say to him, like insults and when he'll be wrestling the bears again.

Marcus had decided that they're always keeping an eye on him. They were awful quick in reacting when he tried hanging himself. So now he stays naked. Though Marcus wonders if there was some oversight, putting him in a cell with hard, stone walls for him to bash his own head against.

Maybe they were waiting to see if he would pick a slower, more painful way of doing himself in.

He hears keys rattling, followed by light filling his cell as guards come in. They drag him to his feet, even as he futilely struggles.

Marcus Troy: "Not the kids again! No more bears!"

Guard: "Yes more bear! You play with bear! Play hide the salami!"

The once-powerful Marcus Troy chokes a horrified wail as they cover him up with a worn and patched-up sack.

Guard: "Sack you wear, filled with salami! And cold cuts! And spam! Bear play with you to find your meat!"

Marcus Troy: "Gimme luuuuube! They're too biiiiiiig!"

They pull him into the hall. Even as he is dragged to another round of bear wrestling, Marcus Troy feels something semisquishy put in his hand by the lead guard.

Guard: "Don't fight too much, and bear won't do much to you. Ham for you. Eat quick, your fight in 15 minutes."

The guard whispering to Marcus Troy steps away as his colleagues drag Troy to his fight. Troy looks over to the English-speaking guard, but he's already lost sight of him.

He hurriedly eats the clump of ham given to him. The other guards do not try to confiscate the food as they lead him to his match.

"Me Against The World" by Simple Plan started playing as Taufik makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hand. Once he have reaches the ring, Taufik starts to speak as the fans starts chanting "You Suck" at Taufik. Taufik doesn't looked pissed instead he gives out a smirk as he started to talk.

Taufik: "You mothafucker giving out the "You Suck" chant at me? SCREW YOU!!! I don't give a horse shit about you guys. Arnold, last week you says that I was an ungrateful friend of yours and without you I will be still a jobber. Hello there Arnold. Earth to Arnold, here's a fucking newsflash, I WAS THE ONE WHO CARRY THE FUCKING TEAM!!! From The Entourage to what it is now A FUCKING JOKE STABLE that is called "The Age Of Pain" or now what I should called it "The Age Of FOOLS". I had enough of the shenanigans of what you say is that and I quote "The Longest Reigning Tag Team Champion in this company". The words that you says are all nothing but BULLSHIT because it wasn't for me who interfere most of the matches, you would have lose the title quite soon."

The crowd is still jeering the hell out of Taufik and Taufik shows the finger to the fans and they jeer even louder as Taufik continues to talk.

Taufik: "Arnold, Tonight I will be going to be in this fucking and going to face you man to boy. Rival and I will make sure that we will finished the job where we have left off two weeks ago and once that is set and done, We will going to face the DMWA and the team who has a name saying to fuck her and a midget that pinned Shogun to win the title they are holding now. Before I fucking forget, I will be in the Ultimo Primo championship match on the very same damn Pay-Per-View. I would even come out as a double champion after that Pay-Per-View so UJJ, you better shine that title real nice before I take it away from you ASSHOLE.

The fans started chanting UJJ name as Taufik gives a sick look onto the fans as he continues talking.

Taufik: "UJJ, you and I have some history together but we never faced each other in a one on one match and our first face off will be with a transsexual that gone wrong and an another Asshole who claims he is the greatest but was embarrassed when he got pinned by a midget. UJJ if you are man enough why not you put that title on the line next week with me instead? How bout it? You man enough to put it on the line? Or are you just a PUSSY?

Taufik awaits for UJJ to come out to answer Taufik's challenge as the fans chanting "UJJ".

Cher's "Believe" start playing on the loud speakers as PINK lights start to flash above the entrance ramp. A light mist is released from the ground carrying the scent of lavender as the transsexual wrestler Boy Bakla leaps out from the back wearing a pink tank top and pink hot pants. Holding a mic up to it's luscious lips, Boy Bakla speaks out.

Boy Bakla: "Whoa there girlfriend... Me and Shoggiewoggie earned a title shot as much as you did, you want to fight Unstoppable Johnson one on one next week? That ain't gonna happen girlfriend, you might as well come out of the closet first before me and Shoggiewoggie give up our title shot next week on the pay-per-view. You act all tough coming out cussing in every sentence but I see right through you! That's right your tough bad-ass persona is just a facade to hide who you really are."

A soft chuckle emanates from the crowd.

Boy Bakla: "I bet you are gonna deny my allegations but who will the crowd believe? You try so hard with that foul-mouthed persona of yours that it became all the more obvious... And believe me I know how to tell the straight from the queer, it takes one to know one girlfriend!"

The chuckle now becomes open laughter.

Boy Bakla: "You can stand there calling everyone a pussy but that ain't gonna change the fact that you want one secretly instead of a schlong. I bet the only reason you want one on one with Johnson is you want to keep him all for yourself. Now if you are a real man you wouldn't be bitching there like a little girl about not wanting to face me and Shoggiewoggie. "

The crowd starts calling Taufik a little girl.

Boy Bakla: "Seriously where did you see a tough guy who wants the easy way out? That just proves that you are not a REAL man, ain't I right people?"

Bakla asks the crowd who reply with a resounding "HELL YEAH!"

LETS GO!

"Simply Unstoppable [Yes Rock Remix]" starts blaring over the arena. The fans jump off their seats with cheers as the Primo Ultimo Champion steps out from behind the curtain. He is in his casual attire with his brand new, modified and platinum coated championship belt hangs comfortably on his shoulder. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He grabs a microphone. The music fades out and UJJ begins to speak.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Well look who we have here! A lonely man who hasn't brushed his teeth in quite a long time! The language that emanates from your the very tip of your tongue is disgusting! But listen we know. We know that deep inside this big, bad, smelly beast is a little scared Taufik. Who hates the world because they bullied him left right and center."

UJJ casually walks around Taufik.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "You and I both have the same views on The Age of Pain. We both like to mock it, make fun of it. But since you left, it doesn't really feel the same. You never carried The Age of Pain. The Age of Pain carried you! I don't know how they coped with you! One minute you was gay, the next your a machine then back to gay and now your getting bullied? Man even Steve Lombardi is getting sick of you!"

More chuckles are heard from the crowd.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "You also called me a pussy, am I correct? Well someone please pass me the updated version of the urban dictionary because I am 100 percent sure that whacking people over the head with dildos or canes from behind is a pussy like action."

UJJ smirks.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Why should you get the opportunity to face me one on one? It's bad enough that you actually have a title shot next week. I'd much rather have more competition so no. You won't get me one on one. But don't worry, I'll be sure to eliminate you first. Losing out prematurely is right down your street from what I've heard Tau."

The open laughter continues.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Hey don't blame me. I didn't spend a night with Bakla."

UJJ points to the transsexual being.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "Now let me get one thing straight. Nobody is keeping me to themselves unless they were born a female and still own their female parts. Being good looking would help too so sorry to disappoint you Bakla. But come to the Pay-Per-View, you will both go back to the end of the contendership line for this title."

UJJ holds his platinum coated title in the air as the fans cheer.

Taufik looks at both men, felt disgusted on what they both have to say. Once his opponent has stopped talking, Taufik continues to talk

Taufik: " It's finally like fucking time you come out because this thrash bag hoe/faggot have done the talking. both you and this "idiot thing here" called me a scary cat when I want to have you myself for a one-on-one fight? then you tried to do the reversed psychology things against me and make me look bad, well it ain't working on me Assholes. Bakla, you think that little joke of yours is funny?

The crowd chanted "Yes!" and Taufik quickly reacted to it

Taufik: "I'm not talking to you mothafuckers. Well back to where I'm saying, but I will get my hands on you and Shogun at the PPV, I want you next week UJJ. Unless you are really pussy that you don't wanna faced me till PPV time."

Taufik awaits for the answer of UJJ as the fans were chanting "let them fight"

A Victim, A Target by Misery Signals hits the speakers. After a moment fire spouts from the entrance ramp and "The Demonic God" Shogun can be seen walking through. The familiar emotionless expression can be seen glued to the mans face as he makes his slow decent down the ramp towards the ring to the fans dismay. Soon Shogun enters the ring and takes a mic from an awaiting ring hand where he now begins to speak.

Shogun: "Look who we have here. Taufik the "monster". The new man! How many times are we going to see you become a new man Taufik? How many times are you going to come out here and start fucking saying this and fucking saying that about some fucking pussy out here! I can curse to Taufik but that does not make me any more credible than the common street urchin. Thats what you remind me of Taufik. A street urchin. Something that could go unnoticed if not for how much it stinks! You are a man who leached off of the power of Manolo Ferrer for months only to leave. The Age of Pain was only worth half a damn because Ferrer is nothing short of a genius when he wants to be. The problem in this equation is The Age of Pain was always held down. It was held down by you Taufik."

Shogun: "You made that stable the failure that it is! Ferrer wasted precious time trying to get you into title matches that you lost! He spent resources helping you win the few times you did! You repay them by joining up with another no name and calling him and everyone else within a three kilometer radius a pussy!"

Shogun: "Listen here kid. I am the only monster in the right right now! The only monstrous thing about you is your scary habit of butchering the English language with your frequent curses."

Shogun: "When the four of us step into this ring at the next PPV you are going to realize just how outclassed you really are my friend. You see as worthless as Jack off is in the ring he could still destroy a lamer like you! Even Bakla could find a way to make you look like its toy if you know what I mean."

Shogun looks out the the crowd when a little chuckle emits from it.

Shogun: "I can however guarantee than no matter how many thousands of people decide to interfere in our match the outcome will still be the same. It will go down in the history books that the FIRST Primo Ultimo champion will become the FIRST TWO TIME Primo Ultimo champion! The Demonic God will rise once again to the very top of the mountain! The BEST wrestler in the WORLD will make all of you look like ROOKIES!"

Shogun pauses for a moment to let the crowd boo.

Shogun: "And there is nothing...that any of you can do about it."

Boy Bakla: "Taufik, Taufik, Taufik... You just proved me right again. Hiding behind that tough exterior and that foul mouth, you are just a little girl who wants to be noticed. You do realize that half the time the crowd doesn't even understand what you are screaming out dearie... Now next week AT THE PPV, you will face me, Shoggiewoggie and Johnson and no matter how you bitch and complain about wanting it to be a private session with Johnson, it ain't happening. I know this, Shoggiewoggie knows it, Johnson knows it and the crowd knows it. Besides I'm sure everyone here wants to see some four-way action instead of only boring lil' ol' you and Johnson, RIGHT PEOPLE?!"

The crowd answers with a resounding "HELL YEAH! Bakla then walks back to the edge of the entrance tunnel and reaches in pulling out "Petunia", the pink baseball bat and swings it through the air."

Boy Bakla: "You act tough with that Singapore cane of yours but compared to Petunia, your Singapore cane doesn't even match up in size Taufik."

The crowd chuckles loudly...

Boy Bakla: "Now Shoggiewoggie, you say you'll make us look like rookies? Tsk tsk tsk... I'm probably the most experienced here and I know styles and positions you've never seen. The one ending up looking like a rookie is you... Well probably Taufik over there since, he's probably still a virgin..."

The crowd openly laughs out loud now...

Boy Bakla: "Seriously now, we can all stand out here and bitch, banter, shout and argue but in the end what really matters is who wins the match next week at the PPV. So I bid you all adieu... And Johnson... I think you better change the straps of that belt of yours to pink since, y'know to save me the trouble of doing so when I win the Primo Ultimo off your waist. Toodles."

With a wave and a bow Bakla walks to the back with the bat on it's shoulders leaving the three wrestlers alone.

Taufik: "I don't give a fuck on you Bakla but the two of you I will put my words into action next Sunday. I have to prepare myself for another no.1 contender match to prepare for."

Taufik leaves the ring in a more foul mood than ever after what his adversaries said to him as he was about to head back, Taufik point to the both of them and give them the cut throat before proceeding to the back.

UJJ turns to Shogun.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "And then there was you. Things haven't been going your way have they Nogun. You got beat by Arnold Bold, then you got beaten by a midget. Yet you still think that you are the greatest wrestler in the world?"

UJJ gives out a small chuckle. But then his facial expressions turn serious.

"Unstoppable" Jack Johnson: "You will not win at the Pay-Per-View Nogun. But I guess I'm just going to have to prove it to you. Seeing as that big head of yours won't burst on its own."

"Simply Unstoppable [Yes Rock Remix]" resumes playing as the Primo Ultimo Champion holds up his title and drops the microphone. He exits the ring and heads up the ramp. Not taking his eyes off Shogun until he disappears behind the curtain.

Shogun laughs audibly after each of his opponents make a retreat.

Shogun: "And then there was one...ME standing alone in the ring! This is exactly what it is going to look like at the PPV. The only difference is there will be three bodies at my feet and a belt in my hand."

Shogun: "You all and from the challenge tonight. When the time comes for the four of us to finally engage in combat...there will be no escape. I will win and finally prove to you idiots that I am the real deal."

Shogun drops the mic and leaves the ring.

Yuki Monotomo leans against the wall in the hallways of the ULOL. He pulls down his half-mask and takes a drink of lemon-lime soda and screws the cap back on. The ladies' man throws his fist back at the wall.

Yuki Monotomo: "That damn Taufik. Thinking he could do anything to Goodfella and Schwarz. That's the DWMA's job. We beat them, no one else. And he thinks that he can just..."

Yuki slams his fist at the wall behind him again as he takes a deep breath. He recollects himself.

Yuki Monotomo: "Goodfella and Schwarz are our targets. Not Taufik and Rival. Now Taufik has a new title shot after coming up empty on the last one. That jerk is just running around, shouting and swearing at everyone and blaming them for his shortcomings. He shouldn't be demanding a title shot because he can drop the 'F' bomb when he talks. Now he thinks he and his new partner can take Goodfella and Schwarz's place as the DWMA's target? Hell no."

Yuki takes another drink of his soda and cracks his neck. He looks down both ends of the hall then continues to vent.

Yuki Monotomo: "And Taufik always has that damn cane of his."

The blue-haired man chuckles as he smirks.

Yuki Monotomo: "Maybe he's overcompensating for something!"

He looks down the hall again after his laughter and returns to a calmed state.

Yuki Monotomo: "Even so, that thing hurts like asumbeitch. And if he's about to lose his match, he just whips out his cane and boom, disqualification. Sure, he loses the match, but it still hurts the other person. I just want to crack his cane in half and use one end to beat him and the other to beat Rival."

Yuki pushes off the wall then leans back on it. He takes another drink of soda.

GoodFella suddenly appears in the hallways of the ULOL. He sees a man, his name is Yuki Monotomo and he is not a friend. This man is a part of the group called The DWMA or how Arnold calls them, competitors from Dancing with The Stars.... Nevertheless, he has a proposition for Mr. Monotomo.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "Well what do we have here. It’s Yuki, the guy who tried to kill his friend. You and I are enemies but like the old saying goes, my enemy's enemy is my friend. We both now have a common foe, a Judas named Taufik... Taufik has a title shot which he doesn’t deserve. I mean look at him, he is making fool of himself and Primo Ultimo championship also. So can we try to work together from time to time?"[/font]

GoodFella looks at the kid and waits for a response.

Yuki smirks at Goodfella. He takes another drink and looks at his enemy. Goodfella is an enemy of the tag titles, and Taufik is a jerk who doesn't deserve any title.

Yuki Monotomo: "Goodfella. Such a nice surprise. Target of the DWMA talking to a DWMA member. However, I do strongly dislike Taufik, as you could tell from the eavesdropping. I think we might be able to get along occasionally, since nobody but the DWMA is supposed to show you up. That title shouldn't go to a jerk who can just whine and get what he wants, and I think we need to show that to him. I accept Goodfella."

Yuki switches his soda from one hand to the other and stretches out his now free hand for a hand shake to seal the deal with Goodfella. Yuki waits for Goodfella's reply.

GoodFella shakes Monotomo's hand.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "Well it looks like we have a deal. So, ungrateful Taufik watch out cause you might get hurt soon. And Taufik watch your language cause Stone Cold wannabe can’t be better than Austin himself cause you right now look like one."

Despite everything that DWMA stands for and we members of Age of Pain.

Arnold “GoodFella” Bold: "I wish you luck in taking that Correa Grande Del Oro from Raven Connoly she already has one title and that should be enough for her."

GoodFella turns around and Yuki can't even realize how fast Arnold disappear from his sight.

Yuki looks back down. He nods his head and throws his bottle into a recycling bin across from him.

Yuki Monotomo: "I can beat Taufik, and I'll get that title from Raven the next chance I get to have a shot against her. I'm better than I was before. I've been training for this. My mind's clear and I'll be able to focus on that title now."

Yuki looks down the hall quickly before muttering.

Yuki Monotomo: "Thanksandgoodlucktoyoutoo, Goodfella..."

IT'S MEGA IN SIZE!

IT'S MEGA IN FLAVOR!

IT'S MEGA IN NAME!

IT'S...

IN STORES NOW!

Connoly is seen backstage walking down the hall, he is wearing a white shirt, green plaid kilt, and long leather coat. Lex Lexington see's him and walks over. Lex Lexington walks over and extends his hand.

Lex Lexington: "Connoly, it's an honor to meet you, welcome to ULOL."

Connoly looks down at Lex's hand and then back up at Lex with a half smirk on his face. Lex looks around nervously as he puts his hand back down.

Lex Lexington: "Well, earlier Eunice P. Winslow announced that you would be part of the 10-man gauntlet match for the ULOL Boleto Dorado! next week at the PPV. What are your thoughts on that."

Connoly: "Ah yes, the 10-man gauntlet match for the ULOL Boleto Dorado!..., whatever the hell that is."

Lex Lexington: "It's actually...,"

Connoly: "Shut-up Lex, I know what it is, and I can't think of a better man than myself to walk away with it. Looks like that old hag finally made a good decision. Where better than a PPV for me to make my triumphant return to the ring. To make things even better I will walk away with the opportunity to take any ULOL title I want for myself."

Lex Lexington: "Well, you get a title shot at any belt in ULOL, not actually the..,"

Connoly: "No, that's where your wrong my ignorant friend, because there is no question I could take the belt from any champion in ULOL. I am far and above the most talented wrestler on this roster, and this is my chance to bypass all that working my way up bull shit and take my proper place as the top dog in ULOL."

Lex Lexington: "I thought you were here to manage your daughter Raven, what happened with that."

Connoly: "Are you kidding me, Raven is a god damn Connoly, she doesn't need me watching her back, she can take care of herself. You see, everyone thinks Raven has this split personality issue that can erupt any minute and Raven will turn into 'Dark" Raven! Its a bunch of crap, Raven is perfectly stable, there's no split personality, Raven was just trying out a different character, it happens all the time in wrestling, people are just too dumb to realize its an act. I knew that hag would never sign me on, so I took advantage of her ridiculous fear and said someone needed to keep Raven grounded, and that idiot took the bait like a brainless fish. You see, that's what I do, I see a situation and I take advantage, and that's exactly what I'm going to do next week at the PPV when I win that gauntlet match."

Lex Lexington: "What do you have to say about the people saying your too old and your past your prime, and that your only setting yourself up for disappointment."

The smirk on Connoly's face disappears and is replaced by a scowl as his glare burns through Lex's skull. Lex starts to back up when Connoly grabs him by the shirt collar and lifts him off his feet.

Connoly: "I'm sorry Lex, I didn't quite hear that question, you have to excuse me, I must be loosing my hearing in my old age. I could have sworn you said something about me being to old, which seems odd since this old man is easily lifting your scrawny arse off the ground with one hand. So lets make this crystal, yeah? If any one on this federation wants to test me, wants to see if I'm past my prime, they can bring it, and I'll show them exactly how past my prime I am."

Connoly shoves Lex to the ground and takes a deep breath. A young nameless wrestler is seen walking down the hallway towards Connoly. The young wrestler is about to walk by when Connoly suddenly spins around and nails the man with a brutal clothesline. The man slams against the ground and then Connoly lets out a beast like scream before kicking the man square in the side of the head. Connoly stands over the man, looking down on his unconscious body. Connoly rolls his shoulders and looks back up at the camera, his evil smirk back on his face, he laughs to himself as he turns around and walks off down the hallway. Several men swoop in as Connoly walks away to check on the young wrestler.

The wreckage wrought has brought the attention of many bystanders. All they could do though is to just stand, and hope Connoly does not return. It would be a risk to try picking up the fallen man, as unseen injuries could be further aggravated if he was moved incorrectly.

That being said, it does not stop a few of the onlookers from whipping out their phones, to take pictures of the unfortunate sod.

Emma Enema: "Help's on the way. Please don't move. I think I better get an enema ready for you, in case you need it."

A few of the bystanders give Dr. B. Gone's nurse an odd look. Then, everyone notices the person looking over the nurse's shoulder.

Their collective jaws drop as they see it is none other than the heroic highlight of the wrestling ring. The masked man known throughout the world only as Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing.

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing: "I see the BRO-star has done it to himself again!"

Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing gives an exaggerated shake of his head, before walking down the hall, and out the hole in the fourth wall while workers are busy trying to patch it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 06/19/2011   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

VS

Jasmine Lee: “This next match is scheduled for One Fall!”

Jim Jackson: “And the crowd now on their feet for this next match! This one has been building for a while and FINALLY these two have been granted a match!”

Brad Blood: “Oh man! I can feel the heat from here! This one is going to be massive!”

Jasmine Lee: “Introducing first, Zombie!”

Creeping Death by Metallica plays as Zombie slowly walks out. Zombie strolls down to the ring and steps into the ring.

Jim Jackson: “Zombie out here in the ring for the first time since he lost the Primo Ultimo championship! In which he got ran over by Quioaecaopedidwazhapzhing and has been out for the past two weeks!”

Brad Blood: “Chriso had better watch out! He has not yet fought the former Primo Ultimo champion version of this beast!”

Jasmine Lee: “And introducing his opponent, Chriso!”

Tubular Hell Music starts to play as smoke begins to fill down the ramp with the lights dimmed. Chriso appears and makes his way down to the ring. He then stands on the turnbuckle closest to ramp as flame explode from ramp behind.

Jim Jackson: “The two men staring each other down with hatred in their eyes. Zombie expecting to release some anger!”

Jasmine Lee: “The referee for this match Don Q. Hotte!”

Brad Blood: “That is the worst referee for this match! Hotte will ruin this match!”

Jim Jackson: “Well it’s too late to be complaining as Don gets this match underway!”

Brad Blood: “Zombie lunges in straight away and Chriso swiftly steps aside!”

Jim Jackson: “Chriso now slamming Zombie with punches and Irish whips Zombie into the ropes. Zombie bounds off the ropes and runs into a clothesline from Chriso!!”

Brad Blood: “Zombie smartly rolling out of the ring to regain his composure! Chriso smiling at Zombie and promptly tells Zombie to bring it! Wait a minute! Zombie now looking under the ring! Is he looking for a weapon already?”

Jim Jackson: “That’ll end in a DQ if he uses it! This is a normal one fall matchup! Don. Q Hotte now shouting at Zombie to stop! Zombie looks to Hotte and smiles as he pulls out a sledgehammer!”

Brad Blood: “Watch out! Wait! Where’s Chriso gone?”

Jim Jackson: “There he is!!! And he just slammed Zombie with a Singapore cane!!! The bell rings but Zombie just slammed Chriso with that sledgehammer right to the gut!!! The referee can’t believe it as he runs over to Jasmine!”

Brad Blood: “And both wrestlers continue to fight and Chriso using that cane to damaging effect!”

Jim Jackson: “I think these two just want to destroy each other!!! I don’t think a simple One Fall match is going to cut it for a match of this degree!”

Jasmine Lee: “Ladies and gentlemen the referee has decided that this match be declared a double disqualification as both wrestlers had continued to ignore the referees warning of the use of weapons!!”

Brad Blood: “The match didn’t even go on long enough! As you said Jim a one fall match just isn’t going to work between such explosive wrestlers!”

Jim Jackson: “Both wrestlers continue to beat the pulp out of the other as Zombie manages to pry the cane away from Chriso and throws it away! Zombie throws Chriso into the crowd and follows over the barricade! He just snatched a chair from under a fan and slammed it over Chriso’s head!!!”

Brad Blood: “Here comes security! But why even try? You are NOT going to get these powerhouses away from each other! Especially when they’re at each other’s throats!”

Jim Jackson: “Chriso tries a low blow!! Does that work with a zombie?”

Brad Blood: “I’d say it does from the look on Zombie’s face!!”

Jim Jackson: “Chriso back to his feet as both wrestlers stumble through the crowd and all the way to the back! Chriso with a huge DDT on that bare concrete floor!”

Brad Blood: “Oh man! Zombie’s in cuckoo land!!”

Jim Jackson: “Unfortunately folks we’re going to have to cut it there! Stay tuned to our website for regular updates! These two need something epic and permanent for both of these wrestlers to be happy! I just wonder what would do exactly that!”

Brad Blood: “Whatever it is I can’t wait already! These two are still going at it and from what I can see it’s not pretty!”

Jim Jackson: “We’ll see you in a couple of minutes people!!”

This scene begins in a room that reeks of sterility. It appears to be an office of someone with ranking authority. On the walls of the office are neatly framed pictures in a uniform design. All the photographs are of men in dark suits extending plastic hands as if they were welcoming you inside. The camera closes in tight on one man in a particular photo, and focuses on his frigid smile and steely eyes. A hand comes from behind the camera as it began to pan out, lifting the pictures up from the wall and holding it out as the wielder began to walk.

??:"Defaced by all inept justice, shamed by the mental abuses. Branded "inferior weakness" and ordered to cease and desist. Push down, forced down. "

The hand placed the photo down onto a desk inside of the very room they never left, made to stand. A small chuckle being heard as the camera was set down as well where the camera kept the picture in focus. However, the background was a window. What looked liked a riot scene was unfolding right before everyone's very eyes. A figure appeared looking out the window, a cigarette in hand before he gave a drag. The same man that was in the photo.

Jim Rival: "How weak... where did our humanity disappear to? Where does the soul of man reside now? Locked away inside the fear, the machine that perpetuates ignorance? We must respect ourselves as a free-thinking culture and procreate compassion for one another. Without compassion, man will certainly become obsolete. A vague reflection of a long dead existence..."

Jim walked to the desk, picking up a remote with his free hand as his other hand pushed the cigarette into the desktop. Turning for a moment he hit a button. The window, the riot, everything that was behind him. Gone. What is left is nothing more than a green screen. Tossing the remote to the side he sat down in the nearby office chair, this time looking right into the camera.

Jim Rival: "I look around and see nothing. Everyone being enslaved by their addictions. They act worse than animals, almost like machines. Everyone is slowly becoming....obsolete. Nothing is the way it seems, discerning man from machines now."

Jim oddly left it at that with a smile that matched the same coldness as his photo, leaning over to the camera to abruptly turn it off.
This scene begins in a room that reeks of sterility. It appears to be an office of someone with ranking authority. On the walls of the office are neatly framed pictures in a uniform design. All the photographs are of men in dark suits extending plastic hands as if they were welcoming you inside. The camera closes in tight on one man in a particular photo, and focuses on his frigid smile and steely eyes. A hand comes from behind the camera as it began to pan out, lifting the pictures up from the wall and holding it out as the wielder began to walk.

??:"Defaced by all inept justice, shamed by the mental abuses. Branded "inferior weakness" and ordered to cease and desist. Push down, forced down. "

The hand placed the photo down onto a desk inside of the very room they never left, made to stand. A small chuckle being heard as the camera was set down as well where the camera kept the picture in focus. However, the background was a window. What looked liked a riot scene was unfolding right before everyone's very eyes. A figure appeared looking out the window, a cigarette in hand before he gave a drag. The same man that was in the photo.

Jim Rival: "How weak... where did our humanity disappear to? Where does the soul of man reside now? Locked away inside the fear, the machine that perpetuates ignorance? We must respect ourselves as a free-thinking culture and procreate compassion for one another. Without compassion, man will certainly become obsolete. A vague reflection of a long dead existence..."

Jim walked to the desk, picking up a remote with his free hand as his other hand pushed the cigarette into the desktop. Turning for a moment he hit a button. The window, the riot, everything that was behind him. Gone. What is left is nothing more than a green screen. Tossing the remote to the side he sat down in the nearby office chair, this time looking right into the camera.

Jim Rival: "I look around and see nothing. Everyone being enslaved by their addictions. They act worse than animals, almost like machines. Everyone is slowly becoming....obsolete. Nothing is the way it seems, discerning man from machines now."

Jim oddly left it at that with a smile that matched the same coldness as his photo, leaning over to the camera to abruptly turn it off.

"Andrew Hunter", the name of what was once a winless jobber, is plastered to the door which the shot opens upon. The camera turns to the left, showing that the door is completely open, and the cameraman just wanted to look at shiny gold painted star with a name and multiple nails on it. The cameraman enters the room, which appears to have a lone locker and a bench inside, along with a stool with a small televsion resting on it, the ULOL logo plastered on the screen.

???: "They declared the sign immovable."

The camera turns quickly, to show Andrew Hunter, wearing his favorited brown jacket, standing in the hallway.

Andrew Hunter: "They declared it that they were too lazy to switch doors, so that had me move lockers. Which isn't such a bad thing, since it's bigger and in better shape than my old room."

Andrew begins to walk into the room, but pauses to take a quick glimpse at the star again.

Andrew Hunter: "But, as I'm sure some of the more vigilant viewers may have noticed..."
They put the star on the wrong side of the wrong door.

Andrew sighs and slumps his head down.

Andrew Hunter: "Whoever is in charge of this stuff should be fired. Seriously."

Andrew directs his gaze from the floor to the camera, and finishes his treck into the locker room.

Andrew Hunter: "As almost anyone else here, I just heard Eunice's announcement about the pay-per-view a short while ago. Tell me, how does "Boleto Dorado" sound with my name?"

He pauses briefly to let out a chuckle.

Andrew Hunter: "Hey, who knows? If my luck is changing enough that I get selected for this challenge, then maybe I'll win the challenge too, eh?"

Andrew Hunter: "Now, the reason I requested this time is so that the ULOL universe may hear me say... No, wait; to hear me promise that I will win the Boleto Dorado challenge".

Andrew cracks a slight grin, although his eyes remain neutral, making it near impossible to tell what's truly on his mind.
The shot fades out.

Jim Jackson: "We got word from the production trucks about a video that they are going to play about Taufik earlier this week"

The production truck started playing the video as the scene started with Taufik sitting in a dark empty house. Taufik sat in the corner of the house as the camera comes close to him, Taufik started to talk.

Taufik: "This place was special to me, this place was once filled a happy family. There was a good wife, a hardworking father and there's me and my young sister. Till one day where I was 12 and my sister was 6, my parents wanted to divorce. A DIVORCE!!! My mom got sick and tired of taking care of me and my dad and wanted her freedom. With my broken heart dad have to accept and signed the papers. My life turned upside down as after that as I get bullied more frequently, and my dad started to drink his sadness away.

Taufik started to stand up and walked around the house as he continues to talk.

Taufik: "My dad every night, BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME AND MY SISTER!!! He Keep beating and beating like there's no tomorrow until one day, where I was back from that cage that started "this monster". He throw a punched at him but he was shocked as I stop his punch from hitting me. From that day on you become sober and care for the family, but you can't figure out what I have gone wrong. I was a change man I packed up my bags and LEAVE THIS STINKIN' PLACE and live my own life and that was the proudest thing that I ever done, and I have never regretted leaving this place..."

Taufik gives a maniacal laugh as he walked to the door and leaves the house as the scene fades to black.

The scene started in static before finally beginning to play. The obvious signs of the battery bar and time stamp in the corners give away the fact this was a 'home made' movie. The camera is focused on a door, and with a quick pan revealed the person filming was in a hospital. Suddenly a voice made itself know before moving around enough to show the face of the camera man: Jim Rival

Jim Rival: Due to some...tragic and unfortunate events...a business man was sent here to recover from serious injuries. So I thought that I would give him a visit to let him know that the light will help anyone. Even those across the field of battle from me.

With that the camera gave one more pan around as it looking to see if anyone was watching before entering the room. The door can be heard creaking as it was opened and closed slowly. Jim moved closer to the bed to reveal the patient he was paying the visit to. A manager known by Manolo Ferrer. Jim slid a near by chair close to the bed as to carefully not disturb his current slumber, not yet atleast. Sitting down he placed the camera to have both men in focus before finally speaking to catch the patients attention.

Jim Rival: Mister Ferrer, I do hope you are recovering well from your wounds. It would be disheartening to hear someone such as yourself to no longer conduct business, and please to not be alarmed or yell for help since I am not here to inflict anymore harm or ill will in your already degraded state but to pass on some news that you might take interest to...

Jim's voice was slightly low and methodical, pauses between each sentence that gave the impression that he thought out each sentence before speaking. However he ensured it was loud enough to catch the attention of Mr. Ferrer, hoping not to startle him too much by his visit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 06/19/2011   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:15 pm

VS

The arena lights turn purple and start to flicker. "Kill Everybody by SKRILLEX" blasts through the arena speakers as the arena fills with purple smoke. Purple and white spotlights scatter around the arena and then shines on and follow Lucian Blackheart as he makes his way to the ring posing and interacting with the fans.

Lucian Blackheart: "Two weeks ago.. You all witnessed a great loss.. a great victory.. a robbery.. I, Lucian Blackheart, was robbed of my ULOL Ligero Maximo championship belt.... and to make matters worse, I lost to a scrawny Canadian nerd with crooked teeth. But it will only be a matter of time before order is restored and the belt is once again rested on my shoulders. As it seems, I am entitled to a rematch clause which is set for the next PPV. But I want my title now. I will have it now.

Lucian waves his hand. A referee and an official come rushing out to the ring.

Lucian Blackheart: "Why don't you come out here and say hello, you punk. I'd love to re-introduce your face to my fist."

Lucian begins to hype up tilting his head from side to side. He jumps around the ring then raises the mic back to his mouth.

Lucian Blackheart: "While I'm at it.. How bout we up the ante and make it a No Holds Barred match... Falls count anywhere, no disqualification.

Lucian walks around the ring, staring directly at the stage area for any sight of Alexander Conway.

As Alexander Conway steps out onto the entrance ramp, he signals for a microphone, which he is quickly handed. He looks at the audience, as he addresses them instead of Lucian.

Alexander Conway: "Sacrebleu! Tout le monde est ici un bouffon inculte? We already have to listen to Taufik make a mockery out of himself, and then we have Jack Johnson thinking he is so great when he can't even win the title without help and a case of vehicular manslaughter, if the thing that was hit wasn't already dead. Hell, he didn't even retain his title, he got lucky that the ULOL is so low budget that the ring ropes snapt and that the ring broke. Seriously, UJJ saying he's a good wrestler is almost as bad as Brostar saying people like him. Finally, we have Lucian, who came out here and said that he was robbed at the PPV."

Alexander directs his gaze at Lucian as he begins walking towards the ring.

Alexander Conway: "How dare you address moi! I am Canadian, you are just a delusional wannabe with a bad haircut. You think people actually care about you? Ha, fat chance! You think anybody thinks that you look attractive in the slightest bit? Ha, the chances of anyone thinking that you are attractive are the same as anyone thinking Jack Johnson looks attractive; non-existant. I am superior to you in every aspect, that is why I am not only the bigger star, but it is also why I have defeated you twice. If anything, Lucian, you should be thanking me for taking your title. I got you on the PPV and I probably got you more airtime in one night, than you have had in your whole career."

Alexander stops speaking as he walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. He hands the Ligero Maximo championship to the referee before speaking again.

Alexander Conway: "Now, I am curious of one thing, and that is how you think you were robbed at the PPV. It was an ironman match, with a 30 minute time limit. I scored two points to your one. You hit me with your finisher as time was running out, but I got my foot on the bottom rope and then kicked out of your follow-up pin attempt. Just because you suck too much to defeat me, does not mean that you were robbed. It just means that you suck! They are too very different concepts, but I guess I shouldn't expect an idiot like you to understand that. You want your title match tonight? Fine. You want to pick some hardcore match? Fine, it just leaves you no excuses for when I defeat you, again. But don't worry Lucian, I will be sure to give you something else to bitch about."

Lucian smirks as he eyes out Alexander Conway and his Ligero Maximo title.

Lucian Blackheart: "I was robbed... Because the ref was on the pay roll.

Lucian Blackheart points to the ULOL Tron, an obviously doctored picture of Alexander Conway and Jack B. Nimble backstage appears. The picture displays Alexander Conway handing a brief case to the well known ULOL referee. A time stamp dates the event to the night of the Cojones Grande PPV, moments before Lucian Blackheart and Alexander Conway's match.

Lucian Blackheart: "Yes you did put your foot on the bottom rope.. and you also did kick out of my pin attempt that shortly followed after. But lucky enough for you, you were given enough time to do both of those things. I had you down both times for at least a 4-count. But I'm not upset about that. I actually envy you for thinking of it before me.

Lucian throws away his over-coat and tears off his shirt.

Lucian Blackheart: "Enough chit chat.. Let's play!

Lucian Blackheart tosses his mic away and does a beckoning hand gesture to Alexander Conway.

Alexander stares dumbfoundedly at Lucian before speaking in a mocking tone.

Alexander Conway: "That would actually have been a really good idea....I could have won by like....8-0! Although, I would have definitely payed off Sully instead of Jack, because if The Masked Man can afford to get Sully on the payroll, then Sully must be pretty cheap!"

Alexander slaps his knee before bringing the microphone back to his lips.

Alexander Conway: "But I'm not out here to make lame jokes, or talk to you, or listen to any of your false allegations, Lucian. I'm out here to win, and win I shall for the third time. You wanna play, we'll play, but I'm not a very big fan of playing nice. Just don't go crying to your mommy when it's all said and done."

Alexander tosses his microphone out of the ring to a ringhand before moving to a corner and nonchalantly leaning against it.

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is a No-Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere match and is for the ULOL Ligero Maximo championship! Introducing first the challenger, Lucian Blackheart!"

The camera zooms in on Lucian, who looks focused and ready to go.

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the ULOL Ligero Maximo Champion, Alexander Conway!"

The camera zooms in on Conway, who is still leaning against the turnbuckle.

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Don Q. Hotte. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Lucian looks like he wants a test of strength. Alexander rolls his eyes before walking over and locking up with h-"

Brad Blood: "Alexander just kicked Lucian inbetween the legs before pulling him into a small package!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Thr..."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander almost ended this match early. As Lucian gets to his feet, he walks right into a high dropkick from Alexander that sends him into the corner. Alexander follows him in and starts to repeatedly punch Lucian."

Brad Blood: "It's no DQ, so he can do this for as long as he wants! Alexander stops his flurry of punches only to begin stomping on Lucian's chest! Conway pulls Lucian out of the corner before dropping an elbow and going for the cover!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two..."

Jim Jackson: "Lucian kicks out at two. Alexander rolls out of the ring. Lucian sees him looking under the ring for weapons and rolls out onto the opposite side to do the same! Two chairs, a kendo stick, a guitar, a trash can, a lead pipe, and a length of wood have been tossed into the ring! Lucian's grabbing the ring bell while I think Conway has found a pair of brass knuckles."

Brad Blood: "Both men slide into the ring, only for Conway to have his bell rung by the ring bell! Lucian waits for Conway to stand up, only to hit him with the bell again!"

Jim Jackson: "Lucian tosses the bell aside before placing Conway into the tree of woe. Lucian grabs the kendo stick before repeatedly smacking Conway with it! Conway's body is getting covered in welts and bruises from that thing!"

Brad Blood: "Lucian isn't done yet, though. He places the steel chair in front of Alexander's face before walking to the other side of the ring. Lucian comes charging back in, only to have the chair thrown into his face by Conway!"

Jim Jackson: "Conway pulls himself onto the turnbuckle before leaping back for a springboard crossbody, but Lucian sidesteps him!"

Brad Blood: "Conway got nothing but canvas there. DDT from Lucian! Lucian is looking to piledrive Conway onto the steel chair, but Conway back body drops him!"

Jim Jackson: "As Lucian gets to his feet, Alexander slips on the brass knuckles before punching him on the temple! Lucian goes down like a sack of bricks. Conway grabs Lucian into a surf board stretch before stomping him into the mat!"

Brad Blood: "Alexander climbs onto the turnbuckle, but Lucian whips a chair into his face! Somehow, Alexander hung on, but he's out of it. Lucian hops onto the turnbuckle....superplex from Lucian! There's the cover."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander's not going down that easily it seems. Lucian takes the trash can and wedges it inbetween the turnbuckle pads. Lucian goes back for Conway, but Conway quickly lifts him into a fireman's carry before spinning out in the TKO! Cover here from Conway."

Brad Blood: "Lucian kicks out at two. Conway lifts Lucian onto his shoulders again for another TKO, but Lucian slips down his back and rolls him up!"

Jim Jackson: "Conway twists out of the pinfall attempt, scissoring his legs around Lucian's arm. Before Lucian realizes what is happening, Alexander locks his hands over Lucian's face before pulling Lucian's head backwards. A surprising transition from a pin to The Prophecy has Lucian in a bad situation!"

Brad Blood: "Lucian is struggling, trying to break Conway's grip but he can't! The ref asks if Lucian would like to tap out, but Lucian says no! Lucian begins dragging Conway towards the ropes and even grabs them, but they won't cause the break since this is a no DQ match!"

Jim Jackson: "Lucian's hand is hovering over the mat, will he tap out? No! Lucian grabs Conway and manages to roll Conway over into a pin attempt!"

Brad Blood: "Conway releases Lucian from The Prophecy to avoid being pinned. As both men get back to their feet, Lucian catches Alexander with a big clothesline! There's a back elbow from Lucian! And there's a dropkick from Lucian!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander's a bit disorientated. Lucian goes for the irish whip, but Alexander catches himself just in time before making contact with the trash can. Lucian comes charging into a drop toe hold that sends him into the trash can that he placed inbetween the turnbuckle pads! Lucian's bleeding!"

Brad Blood: "Conway with the bridging German suplex! This could be it!"

Jim Jackson: "Somehow, someway, Lucian managed to kick out! Alexander lifts Lucian up for a bodyslam, but Lucian slides down and throws a few punches into Conway's face before whipping him into the ropes."

Brad Blood: "Alexander comes flying back and catches Lucian with the running calf kick! Lucian wisely rolls out of the ring to the anger of both the crowd and Alexander."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander runs towards the ropes before jumping onto the top rope and shooting star presses onto a standing Lucian!"

Brad Blood: "What the? Alexander is actually being applauded by the fans?"

Jim Jackson: "It's hard for the fans to not appreciate a move like that Brad. Alexander taunting Lucian, who is recovering. Alexander continues taunting Lucian until Lucian charges at him, but Alexander leap frogs over him! Lucian almost runs himself into the steel steps, but stops at the last moment. Before Lucian can turn around, Alexander grabs his head and slams it into the steel steps."

Brad Blood: "Hahaha! Lucian thought he avoided collision with the steel, just for Alexander to slam him into it!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander has Lucian in a head lock and is dragging him towards our table, but Lucian puts on the brakes before back suplexing Conway onto the crowd barricade! Lucian pulls Conway up and throws him into the turnbuckle post!"

Brad Blood: "Just like that, Lucian turns this match around. Wait...Lucian is coming over here! He's got the Ligero Maximo title! As Alexander gets back to his feet, he's hit with his own title! Conway's been busted open! Lucian goes for the cover!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander manages to get the shoulder up before the three! Lucian lifts Conway up and bodyslams him onto the steel steps! Lucian isn't done however, as he slams Conway face against the steel before pulling him away and then irish whipping him into the steps! Lucian goes for another cover!"

Brad Blood: "Conway is just refusing to stay down! Lucian pulls Conway to his feet and drags him towards the steel steps again. He tries to suplex Conway, but Conway hooks Lucian's leg to prevent it from happening. Lucian tries again and gets the same result. Alexander thumbs Lucian's eye before suplexing Lucian!"

Jim Jackson: "Lucian writhes in pain, but that only annoys Alexander, who kicks him in the face. Alexander's now digging underneath the ring....and he's found a ladder! How symbolic is this Brad? Alexander gave Bain a ladder match with him next week at the Pay Per View."

Brad Blood: "It is symbolic, but I am more interested in what he'll do with it!"

Jim Jackson: "It looks like we'll have to wait, as Alexander has just walked it to the entrance ramp and tossed it a little ways up it. He's grabbing Lucian and trying to pull him up the entrance ramp, but Lucian punches him in the gut and DDTs him onto the floor! Lucian is now the one dragging Conway up the ramp."

Brad Blood: "Conway forces Lucian off of him and throws a wild right hand, but Lucian ducks and grabs Conway before slamming him with a back suplex! Lucian decides to try for a cover."

Jim Jackson: "Conway is still able to kick out. Neckbreaker from Lucian! Here's a cover!"

Brad Blood: "Again Conway kicks out. Lucian tries to pull Conway up, but Conway counters with a jawbreaker. Lucian stumbles up the ramp a bit before Conway hits him with a double axe to the back."

Jim Jackson: "Conway turns Lucian around and gives him a heavy european uppercut! Conway hits Lucian with two more european uppercuts before lifting Lucian onto his shoulders. He carries Lucian to the top of the ramp before Lucian slides down and pushes Conway into the wall. As Conway bounces off, Lucian spins him around...lungblower! Lucian goes for the cover!"

Brad Blood: "Again Conway kicks out as Lucian's frustration builds. He picks Conway up, but Conway pushes him away before connecting with a roundhouse kick to Lucian's head! Conway lifts Lucian onto his shoulders before sending Lucian to the ground with another TKO! Conway goes for the pin!"

Jim Jackson: "What will it take to keep one of these two men down for a three? Oh no...I think Conway wants to throw Lucian off of the ramp! He kicks Lucian in the ribs to send Lucian rolling towards the edge. Conway is now stalking Lucian as he starts to stand up. As Lucian gets to his feet, Conway tries to Superkick him off of the stage, but Lucian ducks before grabbing Conway's other leg and tossing him over!"

Brad Blood: "But Conway somehow managed to catch the edge of the ramp! Lucian doesn't realize it as Conway pulls himself back up. Conway grabs Lucian around the waist for a German suplex, but Lucian fights him off with a few elbow shots before turning and lifting Conway onto his shoulders. What does Lucian have in mind?"

Jim Jackson: "Conway rakes Lucian's eyes to get down off of his shoulders before kicking Lucian on the back of the head with an enzuigiri! While Lucian is down, Alexander walks back down the ramp and retrieves the ladder. He brings it up the ramp before setting it up near Lucian and begins to climb it."

Brad Blood: "Lucian sees Alexander about halfway up the ladder and quickly hops up and begins climbing it as well! As they both get to the top, they begin trading punches!"

Jim Jackson: "Lucian seems to get the better of it, as he lands several unanswered punches in a row before grabbing Alexander's head and slamming it on the ladder. It looks like Lucian is going to go for a suplex off of the ladder, but Alexander is hanging on!"

Brad Blood: "Lucian punches Alexander a few more times before preparing to suplex him. As he tries to lift Alexander, Alexander leaps off the side of the ladder and almost pulls Lucian down with him!"

Jim Jackson: "Alexander lands on his feet! Before Lucian can do anything, Alexander has grabbed the ladder and pushed it over and off the stage with Lucian still on it!!!"

Brad Blood: "Lucian soon loses his grip on the ladder and flys into some electrical equipment at ringside! THE EQUIPMENT EXPLODES INTO SPARKS AND FLAMES! HOLY CRAP! ........I think he's dead, Jim!"

Jim Jackson: "The crowd in this arena is dead quiet. Even Alexander is astonished by what has just happened. Just...nobody can believe that what we just saw really happened."

Brad Blood: "Speak for yourself. I saw it, and I can believe it."

Jim Jackson: "Alexander actually looks to be a little bit remorseful of what he has just done. I don't think he ever intended to do something like that. Here come the EMTs to see about getting Lucian out of the wreckage without causing anymore damage to him."

Brad Blood: "Alexander's just snapped back into reality! He's running down the ramp and now is heading for Lucian and the EMTs! The EMTs have just pulled Lucian out of the wreckage, but Alexander is pulling them away from Lucian, causing them to drop him onto the floor! Conway covers Lucian!"

Jim Jackson: "What in the Hell is he doing! Lucian could be seriously hurt!"

Brad Blood: "Conway is trying to win, Jim! The EMTs pull Alexander off of Lucian and one of them gets a punch to the mouth for his trouble! Conway again covers Lucian as he yells for the referee to count."

Jim Jackson: "This is insane! We have a possibly fatally injured wrestler out here and Conway is punching out EMTs?"

Brad Blood: "Don Q. Hotte finally gets down to the floor to count the pin attempt!"

Don Q. Hotte: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner and still ULOL Ligero Maximo Champion, Alexander Conway!"

Jim Jackson: "As Alexander finally gets away from Lucian to get his belt, the EMTs begin tending to him. What was he thinking?"

Brad Blood: "Simple Jim, Alexander was thinking about winning, which he did."

Have you always wanted a pet but cannot afford one?

Have you always wanted a pet but is afraid that it'll destroy the furniture?

Have you always wanted a pet but do not have the time to feed and walk it?

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!

HERE AT FREE CAT INC. WE WILL SOLVE ALL THOSE PESKY LITTLE ISSUES YOU HAVE! OWN A PET NOW HASSLE FREE! NO NEED TO FEED IT, NO NEED TO WALK IT! NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! SO CALL NOW AT 1-800-FREE-CAT! AND WE'LL DELIVER YOUR VERY OWN FREE CAT RIGHT TO YOUR DOORSTEP FOR FREE!!!

The entire DWMA is standing in the middle of their locker room. Yuki Monotomo is telling them about his encounter with Arnold Bold.

Ray Kamaura: "YOU DID WHAT?!"

Ray waits for Yuki to explain.

Yuki Monotomo: "Do you really want a jerk like Taufik to be the person you're trying to beat for the titles, not a long rival? Besides, NOBODY BUT THE DWMA IS SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE MEMBERS OF THE AGE OF PAIN!"

Yuki explains his point for the third time to the rest of the stable by shouting it this time.

Ray mauls the idea over and over again his mind. Anger wells up in his mind and he goes to punch Yuki but he stops. Ray lowers his fist and starts to pace around Yuki. Finally Ray stops in front of Yuki and reaches out to Yuki grabs his nipple and twists it hard. Then Ray storms out. The scene fades to black.

Only audio is heard.

Yuki Monotomo: "Awww... My nipple's all hard now..."

The former General Manager of the ULOL felt every step and shake the jarred the very core of his loins, as his guards roughly carried him back to his cell on a stretcher. Burning pain wracked his now-callused sphincter. He guessed he may torn another muscle down there, after the bear so vigorously jumped him.

How did he know his sphincter now has calluses? Because the doctor who checked him told him so.

When they finally arrived at his cell, his guards could not wait to be free of their burden, dumping him with a thud onto the cold, stone floor.

He could not understand what they said as they left. Maybe it's another insult pointed at him, or a reminder that a few of the guards lost friends and family because of what that zombie did.

Marcus Troy could only ball up like a weak, newborn baby, and weep over his predicament. Only he had no more tears to shed, because of the weeks of abuse that's he's been through.

It took several moments before he realized he wasn't alone.

Guard: "You too easy cry. I told you don't fight bears, and they rape you easy."

Marcus Troy managed to somehow give the guard an outraged look.

Marcus Troy: "You said I don't fight them, and they'll leave me alone quickly. I think they had their way with me 30 minutes."

The guard shrugged. Marcus could only imagine what the guard's expression is. He wore a mask, like all the others guarding him.

Guard: "Sometimes they like it easy. But you cry no tears. Here. I help."

The guard brings out a small bottle of eyedrops, dripping a few onto Marcus Troy's bloodshot eyes. Then he brings out a tissue.

Guard: "Now you have tears again."

He wipes Marcus' face. He also hands Marcus an orange as he whispers something unexpected.

Guard: "You in deep shit, and will stay in deep shit. I try see you not suffer like martyr, but I can't promise anything."

The guard leaves. Marcus Troy tries to call after him, but stays quiet, deciding not to risk it.

"Take Over" by Dale Oliver begins playing throughout the arena as Christopher Bain steps out onto the entrance ramp. He walks down to the ring with a look of determination set on his face. He grabs a microphone before sliding into the ring.

Christopher Bain: "Unfortunately, I have been away from the ULOL for two weeks....I've been in the hospital. Why? Because I had a seizure. When I was in that room, the doctor told me something disturbing. He told me that I had a seizure as a result of drug use."

Christopher shrugs his shoulders.

Christopher Bain: "Apparently, I use drugs now. I didn't believe him until he showed me the test results, which showed that I had about a dozen different drugs in my system. Now how did these get in my body, when I don't do drugs? Well, there was one drug in particular that caught my attention. Morphine. Not just the name of the drug, but the amount of it that was inside me, which hints that someone gave me Morphine in 100 milligram tablets. And there is only one person I know of who has an addiction to Morphine pills, and gets them in the 100 milligram tablets."

Christopher points towards the backstage of the ULOL.

Christopher Bain: "And that person resides in that very locker room! He goes by the name of ..."Alexander Conway". That's right, Alex-"

Bain is cut off by the playing of "Suffer Unto Me" by Avenue F as Alexander Conway steps out onto the ramp. The music cuts as Alexander brings the microphone to his lips.

Alexander Conway: "Comment osez-vous m'accuser! Je vous accuse! Vous êtes la ruine de vous-même! I did not drug you, you drugged yourself. Admit it, you are simply a desperate drug addict that is afraid and needs help. I tried to give you that help, and you come out here and blame me for your problems because you are not man enough to deal with them yourself? You are simply a coward!"

Christopher moves to the ropes facing Alexander.

Christopher Bain: "How dare you! How dare you! I've never used drugs, not once! I have lived a completely clean life until your Morphine pills appeared in my body! I accuse you because I know it was you! You're the only member of this roster who has the ability to get Morphine pills whenever you want, and you take full advantage of it. You are the coward. You use these pills and you don't even tell ULOL management because you are afraid they will fire you. Not to mention, you took a sudden interest in me when I became loopy and then tried to get me fired!"

Alexander Conway: "And what proof do you have of this? None! You know why you don't have any proof? Because I did none of what your are accusing me of. These are the rantings of a drug craved loser, Ladies and Gents. He does not deserve your cheers or your sympathy."

Christopher Bain: "I don't want sympathy. What I want is a match with you. You almost took away my life, so now I just want to make it even. You think you are so superior to the rest of the roster, especially me, and I want to take that away from you. Why? Because I know it will kill you. Give me a match at the Pay Per View."

Alexander gives Bain a disappointed look.

Alexander Conway: "That's what this is about? You want a match with me? No. You don't even have the material to properly blackmail me!"

Bain sighs before shaking his head.

Christopher Bain: "I didn't want to have to do this, Alexander, but you have forced my hand! Behold! Behind and above you!"

As Alexander turns to look, a video appears on the tron dated 05/15/2011. It shows Alexander opening a water bottle and pouring a white powder into it before stirring the water. He places the cap back onto the bottle before quickly walking out of the room. A few moments later, Christopher Bain walks in after his workout and takes the bottle before walking away. The tron shuts off as Alexander turns back to face Bain.

Alexander Conway: "Well...damn...it looks like I'm screwed."

Alexander looks over the crowd.

Alexander Conway: "You people are happy about that aren't you?"

The fans in attendance begin cheering

Alexander Conway: "Well, I'm not done yet. You want a match Bain? Fine, you've got one. But not just any match, I want you in a match that you have an astounding record of wins in. I want you in your specialty match, the ladder match! And if it happens to be my last match in the ULOL, I'll at least go out with the knowledge that I've beaten you at your game and that I've prevented you from reaching your goals."

Alexander tosses the microphone away before disappearing backstage. Meanwhile, Bain raises the microphone to his lips again.

Christopher Bain: "Thank you, Alexander. You've finally given me the thing that I have wanted. A match with one of the greats of wrestling."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Morbidly Obese Man
Admin
Admin

Wrestler Sheet
Wrestler Statistics:

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 06/19/2011   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

&

VS

&

VS

&

Jim Jackson: "We have a special treat for you folks tonight. Joining us at ringside is none other than The DWMA! Welcome Mr. Kamaura, Mr. Hinomoto..."

Brad Blood: "Great, now this table is getting too crowded..."

Ray Kamaura: "You are right, Brad Blood, It is kinda crowded. So why don't you scoot over."

Leon Hinomoto: "..."

Jim Jackson: "First of all, thank you for joining us here at ringside. Now you'll be facing one of the teams competing here tonight in a TLC match next week... Any predictions on who will win?"

Ray Kamaura: "Does it matter who wins tonight? Either way they won't walk out with gold around the waist at the end of the PPV."

Leon Hinomoto: "Taufik and the other guy are my pick."

Brad Blood: "Well we'll see if your predictions will come to pass... There's Jasmine introducing the teams now."

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a three-way triangle tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Arnold "GoodFella" Bold and Felix Schwarz, GoodFella & Schwarz!"

"Fire Flame" by Birdman starts to sound, the light suddenly turns off after a few seconds it starts again and Felix and Arnold are standing in the middle of the ring and waving to their fans.

Jim Jackson: "The former tag team champions may have a slight advantage here tonight."

Brad Blood: "Slight advantage? Their slight advantage is right now confined to a hospital bed, even The DWMA knows that right guys?"

Ray Kamaura: "Yeah Manolo got his ass handed to him."

Leon Hinomoto: "With all that talk of his, I thought he might be able to take a beating. But I was wrong."

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing next, the team of Hayato Tachibana and Ryoma Ichimonji, Getter Team!"

Ryoma and Hayato walk out onto the stage as footage from a Japanese anime is shown on the Titantron, and Ima ga Sono Toki da by Ichiro Mizuki plays. Fireworks erupt from the edges of the stage, which Hayato uses to light a cigarette while Ryoma adjusts his gloves, grinning creepily as he looks around the arena. Their trip down the ramp is less flashy, with Ryoma running toward the ring and jumping right in while Hayato walks slowly enough to enjoy his smoke before joining his partner. Once in the ring, he puts out the cigarette on the turnbuckle as usual, while Ryoma can barely keep himself still with all the adrenaline running through him.

Jim Jackson: "Though still new to the tag scene, Mr. Tachibana and Mr. Ichimonji has made themselves known to the fans."

Brad Blood: "Well I still have to be impressed by these two Japs..."

Ray Kamaura: "I don't."

Leon Hinomoto: "They hit. HARD!"

Jasmine Lee: "Introducing last, the team of Jim Rival and Taufik!"

"Stress" by Justice erupts through out the arena as Jim Rival makes his way to the ring at a slow pace. A black background with only the golden outline of a cross leaning back is all that appears on the ULOL Tron, occasionally flickering in an almost violent fashion. As Jim finally makes it to the ring he takes off his button down shirt, placing the black armband bearing the same cross back over his left arm before entering the ring.

"Me Against The World" By Simple Plan started playing as Taufik walks out and pryos started to come out as he makes his way to the ring with his trusty Singapore Cane. When he reaches the ring, he raises his Singapore Cane as another set of pryos come out before he waits for his victim.

Jim Jackson: "After breaking away from The Age of Pain, Taufik teamed up with Jim Rival and has been giving grief to his former comrades including putting Manolo Ferrer in the hospital in a brutal attack."

Brad Blood: "Yeah, genius ain't it?"

Ray Kamaura: "Taufik did the right thing. He cut the strings off of his back. He need to get away from the Age of Pain and he found the way to do it. Hell, after what he did to them, I wouldn't mind have him in the DWMA."

Leon Hinomoto: "The puppet master is not here and that means The Age of Pain is doomed to lose."

Jim Jackson: "But doesn't Yuki Monotomo hate Taufik? I mean he did make a deal with GoodFella..."

Ray Kamaura: "That decision was made without the consent of the rest of The DWMA..."

Jasmine Lee: "The referee for this match is Jack B. Nimble. LET THE LUNACY BEGIN!"

Jim Jackson: "Looks like it's Taufik and GoodFella starting things off... There's the bell! Arnold Bold charges towards Taufik right off the bat sending him staggering with a stiff clothesline! GoodFella hits a right hand and another and another! A kick to the gut stuns Taufik... Neckbreaker by GoodFella who seems to be all out in destroying the man who betrayed them."

Brad Blood: "Tag to Felix Schwarz! Taufik is still recovering from GoodFella's initial onslaught..."

Ray Kamaura: "Come on Taufik get back up."

Leon Hinomoto: "hey are really getting revenge. Taufik is getting man-handled."

Jim Jackson: "Flying shoulder tackle by Schwarz sends Tau to the mat. Tau walks into a spike slam. Felix Schwarz is also not pulling any punches tonight... Getter Team seems to have been forgotten..."

Brad Blood: "Well that could work to their advantage, they actually get to conserve their strength as the other two teams duke it out. Big clothesline on Tau. Tag between Felix Schwarz and Arnold Bold. GoodFella & Schwarz whip Tau into the corner. Arnold Bold whips Felix Schwarz in for a hard clothesline to follow-up! Oh great double team! Tau collapses to the canvas..."

Ray Kamaura: "The beaten Taufik is taking right now is nothing compared to the beating he took, emotionally, for about a year now."

Leon Hinomoto: "One should not count his chickens before they hatch."

Jim Jackson: "Taufik still hasn't been able to retaliate against GoodFella & Schwarz... GoodFella hooks the leg..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two..."

Brad Blood: "Tau kicks out at the last second... GoodFella tries to stomp at Taufik who catches his leg... LOW BLOW WHILE THE REF'S VIEW IS BLOCKED!!! Taufik starts throwing big punches at GoodFella!"

Ray Kamaura: "That one hurt my cubes."

Leon Hinomoto: "You have cubes? I thought they were suppose to be shaped like a ball or a nut?"

Jim Jackson: "Big powerslam by Taufik shook the mat... Taufik tags in his partner! Jim Rival hits a flying kick on GoodFella! Jim Rival goes high risk... Flying elbow drop right into the heart!"

Brad Blood: "Jim Rival goes for the cover! Will he get it?"

Brad Blood: "GoodFella gets a shoulder up at two! Team Getter looks like they are gathering dust in their corner... I think they want to get some action..."

Ray Kamaura: "Bow Chicka WOW WOW."

Leon Hinomoto: "No they don't. One never wants action in the ring when you don't need it. See Team Getter is acting like they want in but really they want the others to beat the tar out of each other."

Jim Jackson: "Irish whip by Jim Rival on Arnold Bold... REVERSED!!! GoodFella reverses the Irish whi... NO!!! RIVAL REVESES IT AGAIN AND ARNOLD BOLD CRASHES INTO THE CORNER OF GETTER TEAM!"

Brad Blood: "Blind tag by Hayato Tachibana! Getter Team finally goes into action!"

Ray Kamaura: "Getter team is a bunch of tough dudes."

Leon Hinomoto: "What kind of name is Getter? It's a dumb name."

Jim Jackson: "A series of low kick by Tachibana keeps Rival at bay... Big lariat by Tachibana followed by a springboard spinning side kick from the second rope! Jim Rival goes down!"

Brad Blood: "Tachibana goes to the top turnbuckle... Senton misses! Jim Rival rolls out of the way! Rival with an Irish whip sends Tachibana to the ropes... Tachibana holds on to the ropes and stops himself from bouncing back! Rival charges in... Tachibana dodges and throws Rival over the top rope! Rival hits the outside hard!"

Ray Kamaura: "Bow Chicka WOW WOW."

Leon Hinomoto: "That always hurts. But I have noticed that when team Go Getter is out-gunned in the ring they try to win with ring outs."

Jim Jackson: "Tachibana goes out to the ring apron... SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT TO THE OUTSIDE!!! Rival is down! Tachibana throws Jim Rival into the ring... He goes for the cover..."

Brad Blood: "Taufik comes in to interfere! Now GoodFella & Schwarz also enter the ring and attack Taufik! Ryoma Ichimonji pulls his partner to safety as GoodFella & Schwarz start brawling with Jim Rival and Taufik..."

Ray Kamaura: "COME TAUFIK KILL EM ALL!!!!"

Leon Hinomoto: "Something tells me that this is not the last time these guys will be brawling."

Jim Jackson: "Arnold Bold lifts his opponent up on his shoulders, runs and leaps to the top turnbuckle where corkscrews sending his opponent crashing to the mat head first executing a match ending Sleeping with the Fishes! Taufik is down! Double Irish whip by GoodFella & Schwarz on Jim Rival... THEY HIT THEIR TAG FINISHER SLEEPING WITH THE FISHES!!! Rival is down!"

Brad Blood: "WAIT! HAYATO TACHIBANA AND RYOMA ICHIMONJI TAKES THIS CHANCE TO ATTACK GOODFELLA & SCHWARZ!!! DOUBLE DROPKICK SENDS GOODFELLA & SCHWARZ OVER THE TOP ROPE!!! Hayato Tachibana hooks Rival's leg..."

Jack B. Nimble: "One! Two! Three!"

Jasmine Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match the team of Hayato Tachibana and Ryoma Ichimonji, Getter Team!"

Jim Jackson: "Getter Team took advantage of the situation and got the win. Looks like you both will be facing them in the PPV next week. What are your thoughts?"

Ray Kamaura: "Well, like I said before, it really doesn't matter. The DWMA's resolve is strong and we are even stronger."

Leon Hinomoto: "Damn those Go Getters."

Brad Blood: "Ooh! GoodFella & Schwarz to brawl with Jim Rival and Taufik even though the match ended while Getter Team celebrate their victory."

Jim Jackson: "Well what a night... We had great revelations and great matches... And a non-match with the diva match... But more or less this was a great show to lead into the PPV."

Brad Blood: "Yeah, that's right, we have great matches next week, I can't wait... I wish we had a fast forward button."

Jim Jackson: "I feel the same Brad... In fact... What the? GoodFella & Schwarz are still brawling with Rival and Taufik! They have made their way from backstage and back into ringside..."

Brad Blood: "This is awesome! We get some bonus action!"

Jim Jackson: "They are heading this way, I think we should leave..."

Brad Blood: "Don't be a wuss Jim, we have a great view here and.... AAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucha Loco 06/19/2011   

Back to top Go down

Lucha Loco 06/19/2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1